Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Kantorse; Child of earth by sharkbuddie

Artist sharkbuddie [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1

Kantorse; Child of earth

Postby sharkbuddie » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:28 pm

Rumbles shook the ground, making trees whine and leaves argue with the earth. Was a large being coming? No. It was the heat. The power. The sheer majesty of the core of earth. The heat, pressure, time, and magma had spat forth a creature. A being of lava and rock. Eyes of ember, body of ash, and armor of rock. He moved a wolf, but was reptilian. By his side was another reptilian, one of his creation. A mix of quicksilver and life was Corion, server of Kantorse. He had been made by the skill of him, and obeyed him undyingly. The beings trudged forth, the earth bubbling and cheering at their caress. Kantorse growled lowly, dipping his head so his komodo dragon like head rubbed tA reptilian purr rang in his throat, and made the world she ground lightly. His ebony claws racked the ground. The lizard, with wolf like posture, strutted through the trees, lacing himself in a tunnel of life. Through sand and rock and time, the world spoke to him. The world welcomed him as it's own, and called him her child. Together, the lizards trotted into a small clearing, where they placed themselves upon a rock. The rock grew bright, as Kantorse heated it with the magma that coursed through him. His eyes, soulless and empty, shut with a sigh of relief of the planet, creating a chorus of perfected craft. Here, with the rocks and stones and minerals around him, he was home. They lulled him to sleep with songs of the ages. His snake like, fiery tongue spurted from his mouth. He blinked his soulless eyes, and grumbled.

c: Kantors is a new charrie I made. Theses are the symbols carved through him...

:D Maybe I'll draw Corion...
A B O U
hello! emmy here!
they/
them please.
nonbinary
lesbian.

L I N K S

wip
sharkbuddie

My pets
My items