Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Sweet Home Canine Kennel by . ME

Based on Click to view
Artist . ME [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by . ME

by . ME

Sweet Home Canine Kennel

Postby . ME » Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:58 am

( LINES NOT BY ME! DRAWN BY MEERKATGIRL, AND I THANK HER FOR THE WONDERFUL LINE ART! )

You walk through the doors of a tiny wooden shop, but on the inside it is huge, and there is a giant mini fence a few feet behind a giant desk. A large German Shepherd with bright amber eyes and a odd necklace comes racing from behind a file desk on a spinny chair. He stops in front of the desk and smiles at you. " Hello and welcome to Sweet Home Canine Kennel, were we find the perfect home for dogs. Would you like to adopt one? " He said. You nod and say " Yes ". " Come with me! " He says as he hops out of the chair and walked over to a board that says in large red letters, RULES.

RULES:
No fighting over who gets who
No whining and complaining to me if you dont get the dog
Use the form that is gIven to you, DO NOT MAKE YOUR OWN
There is no customs unless that person is really good friends with me
Dont beg me to become a artist, or guest artist, or any other thing like that
I may add more rules later, always check back on them

You nod as you finish reading the rules, and the German Shepherd finally introduces himself, saying, " My name is Feather. Now follow me to dog pen. ". He leads you to the fence you saw behind the desk. He opens the gate, and inside awaits tons of dogs, playing in the room. He hands you a paper on a clipboard that in large letters at the top says FORM, and he asks you to " Please fill this out when you find the dog you want ".

FORM:

Username:
Name:
History/Back Story:
Short story:
Your use?:
Pledge: I pledge I will give all credit of design to Shadedleaf and if I show these lines for the design, I give line art credit to Meerkatgirl.

F.A.Q:
How do I know if the dog is up for adoption?
It will say adoption in the picture. If it does not say adoption, It is NOT for adoption.
Is there a store?
No, There is not.
Does this cost CS pets or C$?
No. Totally free. No payment required.
What do you mean ' My Use? ' on the form?
What will you use this design for. Dont put ' Uh....Show it off? '. A waste of a design.
May I use the design for my fursona?
Sure. Go ahead. As long as I have credit for the design.
How do I get a custom?
It clearly states in the rules I am not selling customs unless you are one of my very close friends.
If Im the only one who posts a form for a dog, do I get it?
No, Not always. It depends if the form fills the requirements. For example, if you were the only one who posted a form for a pet, but the story was ' I was at the kennel and I fell in love with this dog ' and/or your use was ' Um...To show it off ', or some other stupid thing you did, You will not get the design.
None of the questions I need answered were on the F.A.Q, What do I do?
Post a comment asking me the question, or send me a PM asking the question. I will answer as soon as I can.
What does F.A.Q mean?
It stands for Frequently Asked Questions.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The form will also be on the page of the dog, and you will notice History, Gender, and personality is already filled out. DO NOT CHANGE IT. And who gets the dog is based on the story and your use of it.

Last bumped by . ME on Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:58 am.
Hi! c:
I'm . ME, because I AM A STRONG INDEPENDENT pom doge WOMAN WHO AIN'T AFRAID TO SHOW HER PERSONALITY

If you love me let me G O
If you love me let me G O
‘Cause these words are K N I V E S that often leave scars
The F E A R of falling apart
And truth be told, I N E V E R was yours
The F E A R, the F E A R of falling apart
Stamps wrote:ImageImage
ImageImage
. ME

My pets
My items
My wishlist