Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Felix Seishen | Cavallino by kartharon

Based on Click to view
Artist kartharon [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Felix Seishen | Cavallino

Postby kartharon » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:28 am

Name:
Felix Seishen
Breed:
Leopard
Clan:
Cavallino
Scout
Does your cat have the Sight?:
Yes
Sight bird:
Species- Bearded Vulture
Name- Alpine
Personality:
WIP
Skills:
- The Sight
- Stealth
- Power
WIP
Story:
“Are you seeing what I’m seeing?”
Felix stared in shocked awe at the scene that stretched out before he and his sister.
On each branch of the oak tree before them were dead cats, each one of them hung by a collar and chain attached to a branch. Each one of them stared into the distance with lifeless eyes, their essences having already left their bodies. Near the bottom was an adult female leopard that looked very similar to the two siblings.
“I see it.”
His voice cracked slightly as he said the words, but on the outside, he showed no emotion, as if wasn't bothered at all by the situation. Inside, his mind brewed with thoughts that bounced around his brain and pushed him even further to the edge that he stood on.
“Come on. Let’s go.”
Turning, he whipped his tail around and stalked off into the forest, his paws practically dragging across the ground with each step. His eyes flickered with pain, the light within them long having disappeared. It wasn't until a few seconds later that he realized his sister's pawsteps were no longer following him like they should have been, and he turned back to look at her.
She was standing there, tears streaking her brown fur as she opened her mouth to speak.
“Can’t we go check? I mean, maybe one of them is still alive-“
“Akari, you saw the exact same thing that I did. They’ve been here for days, and if they didn’t break their necks when they jumped then they either suffocated or starved to death. We just need to get back to camp before they find us.”
Even though it was not shown on his face, his voice quivered while he spoke, giving away the fact that he was mourning inside.
He could clearly see when the tiny sliver of hope she had shown flitted away like a frightened butterfly, the life also leaving her eyes like his. She slowly picked up her paws and began to follow him back in the direction they came. They had just lost any hope whatsoever that their mother, the she-leopard on the bottom branch, was still alive. As promised, she had jumped to her death instead of suffering under the wrath of her captors.
“We’ve failed.”
Those two words alone made each of the cats break down inside, their spirits shattered as they walked away from the dead.

Art:
WIP

Family:
Sister- Akari Seishen [Spy]

Last bumped by kartharon on Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:28 am.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
kartharon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me