Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Snowy Wonderland by LunaSoul

Artist LunaSoul [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours
Drawing sessions 3
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Snowy Wonderland

Postby LunaSoul » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:15 am

Wow... I havnt drawn on Oekaki in forever... hehe... random girl with pinkish-red colored hair in a cloak standing in the middle of a blizzard... I have no idea where this came from. At all. So dont ask XD

I guess I was practicing my cloaks, snow, and backgrounds. It turned out pretty good, not what was in my head though. Dont you hate it when you have this awesome picture planned in your head, yet when you put it down, its nowhere near as awesome as the picture in your head? This is an example of it happening to me X3

Coments/positive advise/criticism is appreciated greatly ^_^

art © me

Hey... I've noticed some people drew with pressure sensitivity, and I was wondering if someone could tell me how to do that? I'm used to it from drawing on SAI (until it expired T_T) and I never realized how much I loved it until I started drawing on here again XD Thanks!
Last edited by LunaSoul on Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

What would you do to survive? If killing was the only option to live in the world falling apart, filled with infected. To get food, weapons, gear, anything and everything, your hands would be left unclean. What would you do?

LunaSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Snowy Wonderland

Postby cococat!! » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:17 am

im no oekaki expert but i thinks this is pretty good :)
Pet's name: xxx Archie xxx
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great.
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 2 people.
I have received 2 gifts.

thank you Piduex for helping me acheieve my dreamie x
cococat!!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaSoul » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:22 am

Thanks! ^_^

What would you do to survive? If killing was the only option to live in the world falling apart, filled with infected. To get food, weapons, gear, anything and everything, your hands would be left unclean. What would you do?

LunaSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaSoul » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:37 am

LunaSoul

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me