MLP:FiM Fan Club! {Version 7!}

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Whose your favourite character of MLP G5 so far?

Sunny
29%
Pipp
4%
Zipp
29%
Izzy
29%
Hitch
7%
Other (Tell us who! <3)
4%

Total votes : 28

Re: MLP:FiM Fan Club! {Version 7!} [Posting open!]

Postby SeddieDeer » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:37 am

Everyone here has been accepted so far!
Welcome to our pony loving family!

It's been decided that going forward, there will be an auto accept form! :) However, in so filling it out, we are going to be trusting that you have read the rules of this fanclub and understand them. (Including the golden rule.) We hope to see more of you joining us, especially with G5 creeping up to us! :)
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MLP:FiM Fan Club! {Version 7!} [Posting open!]

Postby bark » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:53 am

I can't believe I haven't seen and joined this sooner! :0 Please let me know if I filled this out right. ^^

Hello! My name is FluffyMilo. My favorite character is Discord. (Because he's a chaotic gremlin like me. XD But in seriousness, I like how zany/odd his design is, and how crafty he can be!) I enjoy watching the show in my freetime, it calms me down after rough days at work. I also enjoy listening to fan songs, and occasionally collecting some figures. I even sometimes draw art, but I haven't posted much of it since it never got finished.

Yes, I have read the rules, (including golden rule) and promise to follow them!
MLPFIMFanclub!

I'm very excited for when G5 officially is out, I'll definitely be watching. but I'm still sad that G4 is over, even though the last episode was in 2019. :( G4 had a lot of love and work put into the show, which is why it caused a massive fanbase! Hopefully G5 will bring the same, and if not; better!

Bronycon was a convention I wanted to see before it was gone, but sadly I didn't make it there. Hopefully G5 will gain a following and possibly bring back another convention! I'm keeping my hopes up for a new MLP con to pop up when it's safe to do so (After the pandemic ends)
bark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

MLP:FiM Fan Club!

Postby FANTASIIIA » Thu Apr 29, 2021 5:57 pm

Hello!
My name is: c a w.
My favorite character is: Twilight Sparkle & Moondancer, it's hard to choose one!
I enjoy: Creating edits like these, I think they are called vector images, but I don't know this stuff.
Yes, I have read the rules! (including golden rule) and promise to follow them!
MLPFIMFanclub!

" All it costs is your love!! "
    Welcome! I am quite friendly and I love chatting as well as meeting new friends.
    [they/she/he][INFJ][©]
FANTASIIIA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MLP:FiM Fan Club! {Version 7!}

Postby ~ Stray Kids ~ » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:25 pm

Hello! My name is Tony Stark. My favorite character is princess Luna. I enjoy watching the show, looking up drawings and browsing tumblr gifs. Yes, I have read the rules, (including the golden rule) and promise to follow them!
MLPFIMFanclub! (Please keep that word there so we can find your post and add you to the member list!
₊   ♱  ⁺    ◌   ♱  ⁺    ◌
Leon Kennedy| She/her
Roleplayer, gamer loves naps
Addicted to iced coffee!
Leon Kennedy is Bae 💖 love resident evil games
link . link . link
[©]

███████████████████

~ Stray Kids ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winfirstormdrake » Wed May 12, 2021 5:09 am

hello! my name is mason, but you can refer to me as my user too (or just winfir, or stormdrake).
favorite characters: it is soo hard to choose but i always think of twilight first. rainbow dash was my favorite when i was a kid, so i still have a soft spot for her. i will also always love scootaloo ♡ but i love so many of the other characters too!
i enjoy: playing tabletop games and other forms of gaming as well; mainly casual or story/character driven indie games. i'm an artist and i love animation! i'm usually relaxing, drawing, or singing.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
yes, i have read the rules, (including golden rule) and promise to follow them! MLPFIMFanclub!
winfirstormdrake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:30 pm

We welcome all our latest members to our crazy pony loving family!

All your name's have been added to the member list! We hope you enjoy your stay here! :)
ImageImageImage
Members of CS... I grew up on this website, and it feels more like a second home to me than a simple pet website. And so, If you ever need someone to talk to... If you ever need a shoulder to cry on...If you just want to speak to someone to cheer you up, or you just need someone to make you smile...If it's your birthday...Or anything like that...Please Pm me. Because I believe that we are all brothers and sisters (and none binary siblings.) of this earth. I want to make you smile. I have virtual tissues and hugs <3 <3 <3 ~Seddie
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angeleyes. » Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:19 pm

Hello! My name is Quinn?. My favorite character is Princess Celestia or Princess Luna. I enjoy drawing and rping. Yes, I have read the rules, (including golden rule) and promise to follow them!
MLPFIMFanclub! (Please keep that word there so we can find your post and add you to the member list!
    evan / she.her
    cartoon enjoyer
angeleyes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Max Mayfield » Thu Sep 30, 2021 5:19 am

Hello! My name is Mallory Keen. My favorite character is Pinkie Pie. I enjoy collecting Pets. I have read the rules and the golden rule and promise to follow them!
MLPFIMFANCLUB
Max Mayfield

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OctoberBear » Fri Oct 01, 2021 10:58 am

Hello! My name is Oliver/Bear, username is qalaxydoq. My favorite character is too hard to pick just one!. I enjoy hiking, drawing, animating, researching and studying my special interests, and more. Yes, I have read the rules, (including the golden rule) and promise to follow them!
MLPFIMFanclub!
OctoberBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SeddieDeer » Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:54 pm

We welcome all our latest members to our crazy pony loving family!

Your names have been added to the list, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

There is also a new poll up!

Has anyone seen the new MLP movie yet? Who's your favourite? Did you have any favourite bits? :) I think it's so hard to choose, and I prefer not to pick favourites, but I love the way hitch attracts critters! <3
ImageImageImage
SeddieDeer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me