||Esben equestrian center||began not accepting||

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: ||Esben equestrian center||Open and accepting!||

Postby bridle » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:51 am

Bump <3
bridle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Paralian. » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:40 am

Bump! Last spot come on!
.Paralian.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dea invidia. » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:14 am

|outfit (riding)|
When training or in lessons he wears more casual riding attire, his black jodhpurs, riding boots, chaps and a t-shirt with collar. When competing he rides the standard competing gear, black blazer, black helmet, white shirt, white jodhpurs, black boots.
|name|
Aaron Blackwood
|nickname|
None, just call hm Aaron unless you can come up with one.
|age|
18 Years Old
|gender|
Male
|sexuality|
Heterosexual/Straight
|Personality|
Aaron likes to train until it is perfect. He'll critic himself a lot while riding, and it is always him, not the horse. When he isn't riding or around horse he liked to take photos and draw, mostly about horses. He is kind, and always happy to hep out if you need a hand.
|horse(s)|
Diva and Apollo
|other|
He competes in Eventing, but also competes in Dressage, Show Jumping and Cross Country separately. Has an Australian accent, due to originally being from Australia.

|CrystalPlayer|Aaron Blackwood|18|Male|Diva & Apollo|Nope|

|tack|
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/52/86/bc/5286bcf15495bcb64ac5f6f504a486d4.jpg
|show name|
Little Miss
|barn name|
Diva
|age|
5 Years Old
|gender|
Mare
|breed|
Appaloosa
|Temperament|
Diva is a calm girl, liking to take things at an easy pace. She responds well to commands, sometimes too well so if you accidentally ask her to trot at the wrong time she will. She is very picky about the order in which you do things, you always have to start grooming her on the left side and same goes for hoof picking. Otherwise she is quite good.
|owner|
Aaron Blackwood
|other|
Dressage

|CrystalPlayer|Little Miss|Diva|5|Mare|Aaron Bllackwood|Nope|

|tack|
(Competing) http://orig15.deviantart.net/dfd1/f/2015/168/1/7/show_jumping_tack_by_5starburst-d8xoiv0.png
When not training or competing in show-jumping or cross country, he has similar tack to Diva.
|show name|
Apollo's Chariot
|barn name|
Apollo
|age|
6 Years Old
|gender|
Gelding
|breed|
Irish Draught Horse
|Temperament|
Apollo likes to move at a faster pace. He can be stubborn, but if you know how to ride him that can vanish. He loves being out in the paddock and having the ability to run free. He can be a trickster and sometimes likes to find out how to get out of his stall.
|owner|
Aaron Blackwood
|other|
Cross Country and Show Jumping

|CrystalPlayer|Apollo's Chariot|Apollow|6|Gelding|Aaron Blackwood|Nope|
Last edited by dea invidia. on Fri Oct 07, 2016 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋❜𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃
jade. 16. she/her. bisexual. pisces.
▬▬▬
hey there, i'm jade! your local australian teen. i'm not on cs very often at the moment because i'm in year 11
and doing the ib. i am working towards going into vet science or maybe forensics, i'm a little indecisive.

i am a pianist and bassist, i also sing from time to time. listening wise, i don't really have a set genre of music,
i like to say my taste varies on my mood. some artists i listen to a lot would be grimes, glass animals, arctic
monkeys, gorillaz and grlwood.

alongside music, i enjoy a mixture of reading, art and gaming. oh and i also like anime and manga, i'm
currently watching the promised neverland. i have way too many books waiting to be read, but i always love
book suggestions. same goes for anime/manga, send me recommendations, i'm always looking for a new series.

i don't bite, so feel free to send me trades or dms. although i'm not great at replying quickly.
𝐒𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Paralian. » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:21 am

Hello there! The forms fine so accepted Yay! OK so I think we'll start tomorrow (uk time) the role-play will begin with everyone arriving in the morning, coming down to the stables. And also we still have those spare spaces in the mates side of the stable but it's not obligatory to fill them, just if someone wants to, so happy we can begin soon! ^.^
.Paralian.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~siren~seirrn~ » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:39 am

{ I am just letting everyone know that I live in New Zealand and may end up not being online at the same time as everyone else.}
~siren~seirrn~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Paralian. » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:18 am

Oh no worries you don't have to specifically begin at that time, this time will just officially mean that we can begin posting! ^.^
.Paralian.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dea invidia. » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:54 am

(Sounds good! Can't wait!)
𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐋❜𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐁𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐃
jade. 16. she/her. bisexual. pisces.
▬▬▬
hey there, i'm jade! your local australian teen. i'm not on cs very often at the moment because i'm in year 11
and doing the ib. i am working towards going into vet science or maybe forensics, i'm a little indecisive.

i am a pianist and bassist, i also sing from time to time. listening wise, i don't really have a set genre of music,
i like to say my taste varies on my mood. some artists i listen to a lot would be grimes, glass animals, arctic
monkeys, gorillaz and grlwood.

alongside music, i enjoy a mixture of reading, art and gaming. oh and i also like anime and manga, i'm
currently watching the promised neverland. i have way too many books waiting to be read, but i always love
book suggestions. same goes for anime/manga, send me recommendations, i'm always looking for a new series.

i don't bite, so feel free to send me trades or dms. although i'm not great at replying quickly.
𝐒𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐋
dea invidia.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me