2018 Advent Event - Casual Chat V.1 [read first post]

Current Event: 🥚Easter Egg Hunt 🐇
Forum rules
Remember: This is not a trading board, so please don't post about pets you're trading!

Re: 2018 Advent Event - Casual Chat V.1 [read first post]

Postby Osleya » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:14 pm

Aliria wrote:
Max Rockatansky wrote:What litter is this blanket based off of? Image

The Snow White litter, from January 2013!

Thank you
STRIKER EUREKA ▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬🟃▬▬
𝘩𝘦𝘺, 𝘪'𝘮 𝘨𝘪
𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺/𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 ● 𝘱𝘢𝘯/𝘣𝘪 ● 𝘢𝘥𝘶𝘭𝘵

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬ () ▬▬▬▬▬
𝗧𝗢 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦,..............

...........𝗪𝗘 𝗖𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗦
▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬
this month i have watched
pacific rim seven times

(they are jaegers, not transformers)

▬▬▬▬▬ () ▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬ GIPSY DANGER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬🟃▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬🟃
Osleya

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blazesong » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:15 pm

i only missed one of the item sets, not bad i thinks

i need a new signature

blazesong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hollythecollie » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:16 pm

YAY YAY YAY!!!!! I've been wanting an item pound for YEARS!! SO very happy, I'm not upset about not getting anything good from the 18th anymore!! =D Curious to see what it looks like when it opens, because only so many people could've donated within the past hour, and I doubt we'll see any old rare items (unless they have stored away the old items from banned accounts and are now releasing them)
Again thank you thank you to whoever finally made the item pound possible, for years i've only been able to get old items from people leaving the website & giving them away!!!
hollythecollie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby partly cloudy » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:30 pm

Well... I experienced my first attempt of scamming this year.. someone offering like 2 regular commons for my growing '09 rare.. pretty sad
Image Image Image Image
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _40_ people.
I have received _14_ gifts.
partly cloudy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Easterrabbit2 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:34 pm

hollythecollie wrote:YAY YAY YAY!!!!! I've been wanting an item pound for YEARS!! SO very happy, I'm not upset about not getting anything good from the 18th anymore!! =D Curious to see what it looks like when it opens, because only so many people could've donated within the past hour, and I doubt we'll see any old rare items (unless they have stored away the old items from banned accounts and are now releasing them)
Again thank you thank you to whoever finally made the item pound possible, for years i've only been able to get old items from people leaving the website & giving them away!!!

The Lost and Found actually consists of all the items the pound had stored up since the start of the pound years ago, as well as the banned accounts items! Some people have found really old and rare items since rollover :3
Hello, I'm Easterrabbit2! I'm a mobile user. I've been a member since 2016! I don't log in as often anymore but I'll never miss an event, especially Easter :3
Former artist/moderator of Pixel Pups (you will be missed o7)
I drew my own pfp!!

Easterrabbit2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gemini_girl » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:58 pm

I'm really loving today's items!
gemini_girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby endermiss » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:59 pm

Image I love tonight's items

is there a list of each item set's themes
endermiss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:01 pm

The long wait was over. It was finally happening.
Tony was now more nervous then he wanted to admit too. Tony still had some slight fears, he knew for a fact Harold wouldnt say no, but a part of Tony had the fear that he would say he didn't want to marry the other male.
The idea of being without Harold made tears threaten to come from his eyes. Tony bit back the tears and shuffled from where he stood.
Soon it'd be time to walk out and be there in front of his love. The one and only for him. Tony took in a small breath and tried to calm his nerves. Was Harold this nervous? Was it just him? Was anyone else nervous on their wedding day? He hoped so. He didn't want to seem like an idiot.
Sooner enough, it was time. Tony walked out with his father and made his way to Harold. It was an outside wedding and it was certainly a beauty. The snow that lined the grass, the snow reflecting off of the lights, the tree, it was just pure beauty. Some small snowflakes began to fall, Tony felt like this was almost too perfect.
To Harold though, it was just the right amount of perfect. He always wanted the best for Tony, and Tony did for Harold, but Tony knows when it might be overdone, Harold on the other hand really didn't.
It was a strange theme, but the colours worked well, wedding of the century people.
It soon began. The flower pup was one of the December 18th puppies, well actually three of them. There were three flower pups. They were sweet pups. Tony wanted to keep them, but Harold said they already had loving CS players to go to, which was true of course.
Tony could only find himself captured by Harold's gaze, Harold didn't feel any different. He was just in love with this rubber ducky lover.
The vows. Everything Harold was was so sweet and perfect and Tony's heart was just warmed so much. There were now words to describe any of the feeling to him. It was Tony's turn.
Every word Tony said just made Harold's heart melt. It was so sweet and precious. Harold was just so happy to finally get to marry the male he's been in love with for much time.
The 'I does' were up now. Harold and Tony both were so excited, they were so close to being together forever.
"I do." Harold said confidently and loudly, everyone could hear his strong voice.
The priest turned to Tony and repeated what she said to Harold.
"I do." Tony said, his voice was much meeker then Harold, but could still be heard.
"Then I pronounce you Husband, and husband. You may kiss the groom." The priest said taking a step back.
Tony and Harold did exactly what she asked.
Everyone was so happy! It was about time.
-------
"I hope you like the cake!" Cipher said, wiping tears from his one eye and holding scarecrow closely to his side, scarecrow holding the macaw, well their child Tony and Harold assumed.
The cake was very delicious, maybe Cipher added too many souls, but thus was okay.
Everyone seemed to enjoy it, which made Cipher so happy, Cipher even let Tony feed some cake to the macaw, saying something like 'they need to prepare' Cipher was just weird man.
--------
Tony was hugging his mother and once he backed off, Harold took her spot and wow, did she hug tightly.
"Simone! Are you happy for your nephew?" His mother asked Simone as the female passed by.
"What?" Tony gasped out.
"Simone is my sister! Didn't you two know that?"
"Oh snap!" They heard Cipher, Satan, and Endermiss yelled out, Satsn was dying of laughter though. Quite concerned about theur health.
Tony immediately gagged and shook his head. "I refuse to believe it." Was all he said.
Harold patted Tony's back and said. "I didn't know she was related to you."
Tony's mom have a shocked look, putting the pieces together and just said. "Rip."
Vylad soon came over with Cipher and they wrapped Tony up in today's new blankets.
Poor Tony. Not Harold. Just Tony.
------
Happy holidays! Hope this satisfies you all! Sorry it's a tad rushed!
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mr.scamander » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:17 pm

Vylad wrote:
The long wait was over. It was finally happening.
Tony was now more nervous then he wanted to admit too. Tony still had some slight fears, he knew for a fact Harold wouldnt say no, but a part of Tony had the fear that he would say he didn't want to marry the other male.
The idea of being without Harold made tears threaten to come from his eyes. Tony bit back the tears and shuffled from where he stood.
Soon it'd be time to walk out and be there in front of his love. The one and only for him. Tony took in a small breath and tried to calm his nerves. Was Harold this nervous? Was it just him? Was anyone else nervous on their wedding day? He hoped so. He didn't want to seem like an idiot.
Sooner enough, it was time. Tony walked out with his father and made his way to Harold. It was an outside wedding and it was certainly a beauty. The snow that lined the grass, the snow reflecting off of the lights, the tree, it was just pure beauty. Some small snowflakes began to fall, Tony felt like this was almost too perfect.
To Harold though, it was just the right amount of perfect. He always wanted the best for Tony, and Tony did for Harold, but Tony knows when it might be overdone, Harold on the other hand really didn't.
It was a strange theme, but the colours worked well, wedding of the century people.
It soon began. The flower pup was one of the December 18th puppies, well actually three of them. There were three flower pups. They were sweet pups. Tony wanted to keep them, but Harold said they already had loving CS players to go to, which was true of course.
Tony could only find himself captured by Harold's gaze, Harold didn't feel any different. He was just in love with this rubber ducky lover.
The vows. Everything Harold was was so sweet and perfect and Tony's heart was just warmed so much. There were now words to describe any of the feeling to him. It was Tony's turn.
Every word Tony said just made Harold's heart melt. It was so sweet and precious. Harold was just so happy to finally get to marry the male he's been in love with for much time.
The 'I does' were up now. Harold and Tony both were so excited, they were so close to being together forever.
"I do." Harold said confidently and loudly, everyone could hear his strong voice.
The priest turned to Tony and repeated what she said to Harold.
"I do." Tony said, his voice was much meeker then Harold, but could still be heard.
"Then I pronounce you Husband, and husband. You may kiss the groom." The priest said taking a step back.
Tony and Harold did exactly what she asked.
Everyone was so happy! It was about time.
-------
"I hope you like the cake!" Cipher said, wiping tears from his one eye and holding scarecrow closely to his side, scarecrow holding the macaw, well their child Tony and Harold assumed.
The cake was very delicious, maybe Cipher added too many souls, but thus was okay.
Everyone seemed to enjoy it, which made Cipher so happy, Cipher even let Tony feed some cake to the macaw, saying something like 'they need to prepare' Cipher was just weird man.
--------
Tony was hugging his mother and once he backed off, Harold took her spot and wow, did she hug tightly.
"Simone! Are you happy for your nephew?" His mother asked Simone as the female passed by.
"What?" Tony gasped out.
"Simone is my sister! Didn't you two know that?"
"Oh snap!" They heard Cipher, Satan, and Endermiss yelled out, Satsn was dying of laughter though. Quite concerned about theur health.
Tony immediately gagged and shook his head. "I refuse to believe it." Was all he said.
Harold patted Tony's back and said. "I didn't know she was related to you."
Tony's mom have a shocked look, putting the pieces together and just said. "Rip."
Vylad soon came over with Cipher and they wrapped Tony up in today's new blankets.
Poor Tony. Not Harold. Just Tony.
------
Happy holidays! Hope this satisfies you all! Sorry it's a tad rushed!

REALLY VYLAD?

REALLY.

SO WE'RE STILL SHIPPING TONY AND HAROLD EH

anyways *cough*

19 days into the month, and I just now realized I forgot to adopt the monthly pets.

XDDDD
"They're currently in an alien terrain surrounded by
millions of the most vicious creatures on the planet.
Humans."

✰Apollo✰He/Him✰Item Hoarder✰Lights Off!✰returning player!✰
(I'm a slow replier when it comes to LOLO dms, pls be patient with me!)
mr.scamander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Easterrabbit2 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:31 pm

I would be the one who cried at the wedding from how beautiful it was XD

Lovely story, wonderful wedding. CS should make our ship reality with a 2nd gen litter
Hello, I'm Easterrabbit2! I'm a mobile user. I've been a member since 2016! I don't log in as often anymore but I'll never miss an event, especially Easter :3
Former artist/moderator of Pixel Pups (you will be missed o7)
I drew my own pfp!!

Easterrabbit2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me