Pokémon Adopters [V.5] [ANNOUCEMENT]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Pokémon Adopters [V.5] [ Annoucement on pg. 327!]

Postby Bot q85 » Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:55 am

Red | mod: Outcast~ (Temporary Mod: fifty blessings)
party wrote:Image Litten - Male - Fire
Image Bayleef - Female - Grass
Image Psyduck - Male - Water
[img]img[/img] pkmn name - gender - type

bag wrote:Image infinity
000 shells

mod notes wrote:

text wrote:Good luck, i'll let you capture it in peace. Red Says. deciding to go travel deeper into the forest.

credits wrote:Litten Sprite

This text is here for no reason
If you are reading this. My pronouns are They/Them and please call me Bot or q.
I'll sometimes vanish from the site for months and then return.
Bot q85

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollyWifLeaves » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:01 am

atlas, wrote:

The mailman quickly thanks you before handing you a letter, stamped with the address. "Not far into the town, house on your left." they quickly say, before jumping back into action. "ALRIGHT, gotta go, byeeee!" they shout as they run away. "And thank you!! I'll have a gift delivered to you later!"

Azula is quite... confused, to say the least. What an eventful day.

- Holly| Mod: atlas,
Charmander- Azula - Female - Lvl. 5 - Fire - Shiny
pkmn name- Name - gender - Lvl. - type
— Bag : Infinite Pokeballs|Shiny Charm|1x Max Revive|1x White Herb | Shells = 015
— notes to mod: - - -
Holly stares after the rather energetic man a little longer, before heading to town to find the house. "Alright, not far in, to the left...That must be it. Let's head there, deliver the letter, and then get something to eat, what do you say Azula?" She asked the golden reptile while scratching her chin as she walks to the door of house to ring the doorbell/Knock on the door.
Please click these Babs~

ImageImageImage
HollyWifLeaves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eidolon. » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:07 am

CalmTides wrote:
n a r r a t o r
ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴇɴᴛꜱ
―――――――――――――――――――――――――the reader: corpious
in reference to this post: on page 351
Emilia exited the gym with Cinder strutting behind her proudly, Genesis calmly drifting behind. The mewtwo hummed something to the charmeleon, causing the lizard to puff out her chest with a proud chirping noise. "Nice job girl!" Emilia laughed, squatting down to her starter and affectionately placing her forehead to Cinder's, who let out a soft almost purr-like sound. "How about we go out shiny hunting? I've heard there might be some nearby"
―――――――――――――――――――――――――in response to...corpious
ᴄɪɴᴅᴇʀ seemed interested in the idea, and ɢᴇɴᴇꜱɪꜱ too nodded along your pokemon followed you into the next route, and as soon as you looked around-you noticed the tall grass ʀᴜꜱᴛʟᴇ. with much more confidence than ever before, ᴄɪɴᴅᴇʀ took off into the tall grass, and you followed by tracking down the glow of the flame on her tail. ɢᴇɴᴇꜱɪꜱ seemed to over above, watching from the birds-eye point of view, only to start laughing. you finally track down ᴄɪɴᴅᴇʀ, and too see what ɢᴇɴᴇꜱɪꜱ had been laughing at: ᴄɪɴᴅᴇʀ had gotten stuck in the mud, trying to chase a pokemon--who was currently sticking its tongue out at her--and that pokemon seemed to be a ꜱʜɪɴʏ ᴍᴜʀᴋʀᴏᴡ! the odds seem to be in your favour!
―――――――――――――――――――――――――the big question: ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ɪᴛ?

- Emilia | mod: CalmTides
— bag : pokeballs x infinity | shells = 120 | Oran Berry = 2 | Leppa Berry = 2 | Great ball = 2
— Notes to mod : Did Cinder manage to level up?
Cinder - female - Lvl. 18 - fire - brave
-Wing attack
-Bite
-Fire Fang
-Dragon tail

Hiro - male - Lvl. 28 - fire/normal - calm
-Fire fang
-Iron tail
-Dig
-Will-O-Wisp

Nox - female - Lvl. 15 - dark - hardy
-Psychic
-Dark pulse
-Confuse ray
-Dig

Kuro - male - Lvl. 25 - electric - adamant
-Volt switch
-Night slash
-Substitute
-Toxic

Luna - genderless - Lvl. 13 - psychic - bashful
-Psystrike
-Aura sphere
-Giga drain
-Dazzling gleam

Genesis - genderless - Lvl. 20 - psychic - bold
-Psystrike
-Blizzard
-Recover
-Stone edge

Emilia huffed out a laugh, squatting down to reach the charmeleon's eye level. "I- How?" she laughed, reaching out a hand to the lizard which she took with an embarrased huff, the flame on her tail wavering in irritation. 'char!' she grumbled, pointing a claw to the murkrow which had seemed to taken too preening its featheres. Emilia tried shuffling closer to it but ended up stepping on a branch, allerting the bird. 'Krow!' it chirped, ruffling out its featheres in an attempt to seem larger than it actually was. Nox trotted past them both with a purr that almost sounded like laughter, heading towards Cinder, which affectively distracted the murkrow. Emilia took the chance, taking out a great ball and tossing it at the murkrow
𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐡, 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐚... Image
...𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦

╔═════════════╗

call me eidolon^^
bi // she/her
RDR2 brainrot
══════════════════
art comms / toyhouse
artfight ©

╚═════════════╝

eidolon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:18 am

WolfGirl0301 wrote:
atlas, wrote:

The mailman quickly thanks you before handing you a letter, stamped with the address. "Not far into the town, house on your left." they quickly say, before jumping back into action. "ALRIGHT, gotta go, byeeee!" they shout as they run away. "And thank you!! I'll have a gift delivered to you later!"

Azula is quite... confused, to say the least. What an eventful day.

— Bag : Infinite Pokeballs|Shiny Charm|1x Max Revive|1x White Herb | Shells = 015
Holly stares after the rather energetic man a little longer, before heading to town to find the house. "Alright, not far in, to the left...That must be it. Let's head there, deliver the letter, and then get something to eat, what do you say Azula?" She asked the golden reptile while scratching her chin as she walks to the door of house to ring the doorbell/Knock on the door.

Azula perks up at the word "eat" and nod very enthusiastically. The doorbell rings and you hear a "I'll get it, dear." and some shuffling before the door opens.

An older lady walks out, adjusting her glasses. "Oh hello sweetie- hold on here.." she removes her glasses to wipe them quickly before putting them back on. "Much better. Do you need anything? Lost? Food? Pokemon healing?"
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollyWifLeaves » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:44 am

atlas, wrote:
Azula perks up at the word "eat" and nod very enthusiastically. The doorbell rings and you hear a "I'll get it, dear." and some shuffling before the door opens.

An older lady walks out, adjusting her glasses. "Oh hello sweetie- hold on here.." she removes her glasses to wipe them quickly before putting them back on. "Much better. Do you need anything? Lost? Food? Pokemon healing?"

"Ehh, no, I was asked by a Mailman to bring this to you," She said as she hands the older lady the Letter. "He said he was late and couldn't stop here for a single letter. By the way, do you know a place that sells Human and Pokemon food?" She asked.
Please click these Babs~

ImageImageImage
HollyWifLeaves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:46 am

Username: Dragon the cat
Referral?
Trainer Name: lilly
Would you like a fire type, grass type, or water type? Fire (hopefully litten)

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Decora » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:02 am

fifty blessings wrote:
Username: fifty blessings
Referral?: I'll put Belphie here for that ^^
Trainer Name: Gurotsuki
Would you like a fire type, grass type, or water type?: I'm wondering if I can spend shells for a specific starter, feel free to respond to this part in the Discord. (if not, Grass please!)

Image Hi! I’ll be claiming you. Your starter is a Snivy Image

Appletross wrote:Shiny charm
Shells --- 25 — Apple. | mod: PeachJuice
Ozzy - Male - Level 7 - Not shiny - Water/-
Io - Female - Level 8 - Shiny - Dark/Psychic
Lanayru - Female - Level 7 - Shiny - Ground/-
---
---
---

Apple picked Lanayru up, waking her up, and let her inside her Pokeball. She didn't want to fight any more Pokemon, and she continued through the forest.

Image As Apple walked no other Pokémon jumped out at her and soon she made it to a small town tucked away in the forest. Everything was small here, even the pokecenter was smaller then others. There were only a few houses but one of them looked like a gothic mansion. Next to the pokecenter was a small inn for travelers passing through
Decora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fifty blessings » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:42 am

Bot q85 wrote:
Red | mod: Outcast~ [size=85](Temporary Mod: fifty blessings)
party wrote:Image Litten - Male - Fire
Image Bayleef - Female - Grass
Image Psyduck - Male - Water

bag wrote:Image infinity
000 shells

mod notes wrote:

text wrote:Good luck, i'll let you capture it in peace. Red Says. deciding to go travel deeper into the forest.

credits wrote:Litten Sprite
[/size]

The girl waves you off, shouting out a 'thank you' as you head deeper into the woods. You can't help but to notice that there's no light at all filtering through the trees anymore, and the only source of light that there is are small patches of mushrooms that are letting off some sort of bio-luminescent light. Up ahead, there seems to be some sort of clearing...?

PeachJuice wrote:
Image Hi! I’ll be claiming you. Your starter is a Snivy Image

gurotsuki // mod PeachJuice (active)
snivy / lvl 5 / male / tackle / leer
— bag : pokeballs x 5 | shells x 1950
— notes to PeachJuice: Fair warning, I give myself a limited amount of Pokeballs to make things more challenging and true to the game ^^;; Also, i'm super excited to have you as my mod <3 !

The brown haired boy rubbed his tired eyes, crouching down to look at the grass type Pokemon in front of him. Extending a sleepy hand, he gently pat the top of the Snivy's head. "Ohh... Hey there..." His sleepy voice was rather quiet in the bustling lab. "Nice to meet you, Snivy, I hope you're ready to come with me." He stood up straight once more, turning a little towards the large glass doors of the lab and taking a step towards them, waiting for the little Pokemon to follow alongside him.
fifty blessings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nova-Moshi » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:00 am

Nova woke up that morning as peppy as ever- today was the day! At last!
Her mother had prepared her as best she could, and after eating a hearty breakfast, the girl ran off to the pokemon lab. She had never felt so excited! Who would her starter be? She hoped they were cute...

After speaking with the professor and deciding on her preferred type, Nova now stared adoringly at her little Treecko before her.
"Hello, little one! Are you ready to go exploring?" She asked, scratching under his chin.
"Trii!" The Treecko responded joyfully, climbing atop Nova's shoulder.

With pokeballs and supplies at the ready, Nova left the center behind with hope and abundant excitement. Into the rolling hills they went!

Aron/Male♂/Overgrow
Pound, Leer, Absorb
┌──❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚─┐
•Nova She/Her
•Writing/Gaming ImageImage
•Cookie Run♡Kirby♡Pokemon
└───❀*̥˚──────❀*̥˚┘
Image Image
Nova-Moshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:16 am

WolfGirl0301 wrote:
atlas, wrote:

"Ehh, no, I was asked by a Mailman to bring this to you," She said as she hands the older lady the Letter. "He said he was late and couldn't stop here for a single letter. By the way, do you know a place that sells Human and Pokemon food?" She asked.

The old lady smiles and takes the letter from you. "Ah yes, there's a pokecafe over there-" she points towards the pokemon center. You can see a little pink domed building next to it, it looks very inviting. "Feel free to bring your little Charmander there to get some food." she smiles, before pulling out a small bag from behind the door.

"Have some potions, just in case."

Potions x 3 obtained!
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me