Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby caf. » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:21 pm

caf. wrote:
𝒯𝒽𝑒 πΈπ“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ“‰π‘’

Crestwood Estate was established in 2002 by Mr. Phillip Campbell, a warmblood breeder and hunter trainer with every intention of creating the finest fleet of hunter/jumper athletes the eastern U.S. had to offer. Only a select few riders and horses were selected to join the Crestwood Crew, who enjoyed forty acres of manicured pastureland, impeccable barns, and groomed arenas. Mr. Campbell, however, didn't buy into the encouraging nature of most of the other hunter trainers in the area; rather, he cultivated a culture of competition and contention among his riders. Trainers began denouncing Phillip's harsh teaching to one another, while the riders themselves became intensely divided and started to break down under the pressure. The resulting drama culminated eleven years later in 2013, when the majority of the riders had enough of Crestwood's toxic nature and left to join Mr. Campbell's rival stable. As a result, Crestwood suddenly could not afford to stay afloat, and Mr. Campbell sold the farm as his remaining riders anxiously awaited the arrival of whoever would purchase the farm.

Wynne Kaur and Annabelle Dunham dreamed since they were little girls of purchasing their own riding school; when Crestwood Estate came onto the market, they knew it was just the opportunity to get Annabelle out of her desk job and Wynne out of her underpaid riding coach position at another barn. Annabelle invested in an imported German Riding Pony stud and a handful of Welsh broodmares to start the pony breeding program of her dreams. Wynne, meanwhile, had coached eventing for eleven years, and many of her students chose to migrate with her to the new barn. Having taught young children for most of her career, the young trainer had worked tirelessly to promote an encouraging team atmosphere among her riders; while her eventers weren't always in the ribbons, they were determined to have fun and uplift one another at every show. Being a loud, rowdy bunch, they couldn't be any more different than Crestwood's remaining students.

The sale, unfortunately, happened just weeks before Crestwood's infamous summer boarding school program; Wynne, however, refuses to back down in the face of the challenge. With the help of a hunter/jumper trainer Annabelle hired for the farm, she aims to jump back and forth between horse trials and hunter shows and bring together a single, cohesive team among the vastly different riders. The riders, however, might have different ideas. The hunter riders see the eventers as unruly and undisciplined, while the eventers see the hunters as stuck-up and unfriendly. Can the new trainers put together a true team, or will the unsportsmanlike teachings of one bad trainer continue to divide the Estate's riders?

-DISCUSSION THREAD-
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β€˜οΎŸ πš‚π™Ύπ™»π™°π™΄π™΅π™Ύπš ’ | ⊰ advertisement

Postby lunera. » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:49 pm

x
x
x
x
      β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
      β–ˆ β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ
      ●

●
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      β”‚
      ●

●
      β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ
      β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆ β–ˆ

' ⊱ ● | πšƒπ™·π™Έπš‚ π™Έπš‚ π™½π™Ύπšƒ πšƒπ™·π™΄ πš†π™Ύπšπ™»π™³ πš†π™΄ 𝙷𝙰𝙳 𝙸𝙽 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳, π™±πš„πšƒ πš†π™΄ π™Άπ™Ύπšƒ πšƒπ™Έπ™Όπ™΄οΌ πš†π™΄ π™°πšπ™΄ πš‚πšƒπš„π™²π™Ί 𝙾𝙽 π™Έπšƒ πš‚π™Ύ πš†π™΄ 𝙲𝙰𝙽 πšƒπ™·πšπ™Έπš…π™΄! | ● ⊰ '

⊱ | terranova and solaefor. two continents living on opposite sites of their world, aphrodite vii. ther
      e are xii ( 12 ) planets total, all named after the roman gods. terranova is a peaceful land of human
      s that are struggling to get by. a virus is killing most of the planets, causing food for animals to dis
      appear more and more. without animals, there isn't meat. without plants, there aren't vegetables. w
      ithout food, there wo n't be humans. the government has been searching their planet, hoping for la
      nd, but no luck. the only lead they have is a heavy fog patch on the opposite side of the world or tr
      ying to inhabit another planet. solaefor, the land where solaerians live. they are made of three race
      s; witches, werebeasts, and the newest race: the amaris. the amaris are few in numbers and are bei
      ng negotiated with until they get a vision. a vision of humans traveling to their island needing aid.
      the question is: do they help them? solaefor is plentiful in resources and land, yes, but their popula
      tion is growing swiftly. the king agrees, but many of his generals are uncertain or disagree. how ca
      n the humans convince them otherwise? and worse: since they came, bad things have arisen...
      | ⊰

| roleplay thread | discussion thread | using anime faceclaims ^^ |

x
lunera.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletedaccount- » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:56 pm

𝙱 𝙴 𝙰 𝙲 𝙾 𝙽
𝐭𝐑𝐒𝐬 𝐒𝐬 𝐰𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐒𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫

βΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊ
    it has been half a century since the attack on beacon occurred. the huntsmen and huntresses that fought perilously to save their school have retired and now it is time for a new generation of huntsmen and huntresses to protect remnant from the creatures of grimm. life in vale is good and the kingdom seems to be flourishing now, after all this time. you have traveled to beacon in search of knowledge--to hone your craft and acquire new skills. and when you have finished, you plan to dedicate your life to the protection of the people. as a huntress or huntsman, it will be your job to protect the world of remnant from all evil, but you're a long ways away from that--four years, to be exact. the four years begin today. you've packed your bags. you've boarded the airship to beacon. surrounding you are people much like you: rigorously trained in combat and extremely intelligent.
βΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊβΈΊ [ 𝚍𝚘 xx 𝚒𝚘𝚞 xx πš‹πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπšŸπšŽ xx πš’πš— xx πšπšŽπšœπšπš’πš—πš’?]

main thread link here
deletedaccount-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Fri Dec 28, 2018 4:58 pm

Permission to use gained from artist, who would prefer to remain anon.

Eons ago, our world was flat and undistinguished. There was no variety, no life, and no culture. The rich world we live in today was barren and cold. And then the giants came. Like mountainous conquerors, they set their camp down on that cold, barren wasteland and began to do what conquerors do best. They fought. And their long, brutal war soaked the ground in the blood of giants, giving life where there was once none. From their blood grew grass and herbs. Trees almost as tall as the giants themselves took root and shaped boundless forests and jungles. Fallen giants would break open the earth and mold abyssal canyons from stone. From their buried dead came mountains, deserts came from their ashes. Rivers, lakes, and oceans forged from their tears.

And then the king of the giants broke open the world's core with his spear and gave us magic, creating the Void of Stars, a very perilous abyss filled to the brim with magical ability. Legend says that those who are not born with the ability to wield the arcane may travel to this place if they dare, and see if the abyss thinks you are worthy to be granted these abilities. Those who try and are not worthy... perish.

Eventually, the giants died out. Whether it was from their own bloodshed or not remains unclear. They were gone, and other races emerged from underground to look at their new world. Elves, the lithe and cunning, and centaurs, the spirited and bold, emerged first and took refuge in the forests. They lived together in harmony, and grew to be strong allies. Then came the humans in their vast numbers. Ambitious and adaptable, they settled down on whatever piece of land suited them. They unearthed the very first skeleton of a giant, and began mining it for its strength. This was met with open hostility from the elves, who hold the bones as sacred. While tensions remained high, another race came from the mountains. Tall, muscular, horned, and warlike, the olmhirr are a fearsome sight, but are people just like the others. They settled in the deserts and jungles, and there was an uneasy peace throughout the land for years.

Then one day, the humans chose a leader: a man who was born with the gift of magic. They called him the Archmage, first of the Magocracy, and he was hellbent on seeing his people prosper above all others. He commanded his troops to forcefully take the giant's skeleton from the elves, and sparked a war between the two people. The elves called on their allies, the centaurs, for aid and together they warred against the humans for half a year. However, the olmhirr had grown restless and begun to crave war. They admired the centaurs spirit and, seeing them as a worthy opponent, attacked them. The centaurs were unable to fight two wars at once, so they regretfully withdrew from the elves' conflict to fight their own battle. Unaided and vastly outnumbered, the elves were defeated and forced to give up the giant's bones. Human forces moved them out of their lands and the elves scattered, seeking a second life away from other races.

The centaurs were able to bludgeon their foe into a stalemate, and both sides agreed to settle their conflict with a duel of champions, which the centaurs won. Respectful, the olmhirr gladly withdrew.

But that was all centuries ago. Fast forward to the present day, and much has changed. Over the years, humans dug up more giant bones, elves still hate them for it and grow ever more reclusive, the centaurs and the olmhirr grew to have an odd sort of alliance that kept the olmhirr from razing the countryside, rumors spread of something mysterious lurking in the Void of Stars, and the humans spread their territory across the lands, and even gave our world it's own name: Talamnh.
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tsukasa. » Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:38 am

➳ Image
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

welcome to coastclan, the clan living near the city of twolegs
coastclan was formed by a cat named rain, who had run away
from thier twolegs. the cat had ran so far from the city, even
across the big thunderpath. they finally made it to the large p
aradise, which not many twolegs had entered. but, just in cas
e, rain and his crew of other kittypets had chosen to make the
ir camp on the top of a mountain beside the coast, even thoug
h cats of coastclan now go on the beach at least five times in
a normal workday.

click here to learn more !!
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
have you heard?
hihi!! i'm tsukasa, seesaw, whatever
you wanna call me! i like anime,
musicals, and vocaloid songs!! β™₯β™₯
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
danganfandom
disc:not a isogai
kinnie #3166
bop | Β©
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
xxxxx
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
Image Image Imagex
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
tsukasa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

great responsibility β˜†

Postby bugbites » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:35 am

so you're a spider-person. welcome to new york. this city has become host to many
      spider-people, though no one's quite sure where they all came from. they take many forms;
      tall, short, male, female, old, young, etc. the key idea is that anyone can be spider-man.
      so we'll skip all that great power speech that everyone's heard a hundred times and instead
      jump to the problem. some of the spider-people fed up with lack of recognition, trying to
      get their name out there, or just naturally bad people are turning quite bad. there's now a
      whole group of villains with spider powers. it's up to the good to fight the evil. this isn't a
      movie though, and as such it's not obvious as to which side will come out on top.

⎑xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⎀
      xxxxroleplay
      ⎣xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⎦
bugbites

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Luscinia » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:38 am

✦ a ✧ ο½”ο½ˆο½ο½Žο½‹ο½Œο½…ο½“ο½“ ✧ ο½Šο½ο½‚ ✦

Nobody knows why or how, but approximately fifty years ago, there was a sudden spike in the population of a malevolent creature- zombies. In a specific ocean-side city, named Vidapolis, this infestation had gotten particularly bad. People were being killed rapidly, while many survivors migrated to different places where these infestations were less severe. Some still remained, however, loyal to their homes. Just as mysteriously as this tragedy's beginning, everything began to calm down in this city some ten years after it began. There were fewer invasions of these hungry beasts, allowing life within Vidapolis to carry on as it were previously. Within forty years, Vidapolis became known as a sanctuary city as infestations got worse elsewhere. Many people moved here for their safety. People felt safe enough to start families.
✦ Nobody knows who or what to thank for Vidapolis' safety. ✦

On the outskirts of Vidapolis, sits a large, empty warehouse, believed to be completely abandoned. No city-dwellers, not even rebellious teens with a thirst for adventure, enter this place, out of fear of finding something terrifying. Within this warehouse, a group of unique people lives in hiding. They are a pack of weredogs, who have been secretly charged by the police of the city with protecting the city from zombies that may try to invade. So that they have done for forty years. It is a thankless job for such difficult, life-threatening work, but they don't complain. Being previously driven out from their homes because they were feared to be a threat to humans, they are thankful to finally be able to stay in one place. They fear that if exposed, they'll have to move once more.
✦ But how long can they stay a secret? ✦
Luscinia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ask the sea ,,

Postby spicyskeleton » Sun Dec 30, 2018 4:06 am

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────Image─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
all other kingdoms have fallen, leaving only the strongest, atlantis. war waged between those that were
left, and the only one to come out of this war was atlantis. some from other kingdoms swore their allegia
nce, in which atlantis grew. they welcomed any who were willing to join their kingdom and leave behind
what they remembered as home, and joined the winning side. welcome to atlantis, the kingdom of the sea

-----

atlantis was once on top of the water, all seven kingdoms combined into one in peaceful harmony. but wh
en the ocean forbade such a powerful kingdom, it sent a mighty earthquake, smashing and sinking it all t
o the ocean floor. the earthquake was so massive, it separated the once united kingdom across the globe.
the people who once lived above water now lived under it, coexisting with it. the adapted, became more
advanced, while others back tracked. the brine kingdom and trench kingdom were those less fortunate, b
ecoming beasts of the ocean, not a trace of human left in their appearance. the fisherman kingdom were
a little more lucky than the brine and the trench. still, they resembled humans but looked more of creatu
res from the sea. their dominant race were merpeople, with tails like fish and gills. the xebellian and atla
ntian people were those that looked completely human. all of the people have adapted to being able to s
wim at sonic speeds and jump higher than humans. their eyes adjusted to the dark and their body able to
handle the extreme cold and pressure. some gathered more abilites than others, like the ability to talk to/
control sea creatures to some extent, or control certain aspects of water ect. only few can breathe under
water and on land, most being an atlantian or xebellian royal member. atlantis is a home to the magnificent
ask the sea ,,
spicyskeleton

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .cΕ‚arke » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:31 am

β€Ή πšπ™Ύπ™»π™΄π™Ώπ™»π™°πšˆ β€Ί
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
The humans were in danger. That was all that mattered. Not us. We were dead weight. Loose baggage they couldn’t
possibly afford risking themselves for. Many of us were taken by the high floods. Some of us lost to rubble as the
buildings tumbled. But not all of us. Those of us who made it, we hold our heads and stand with pride. For left
behind, we come together as one. We survive, or we die trying.

Threatened by earthquake warnings and news headlines, New York City was evacuated with 24 hours to spare
before the first earthquake waves began to rattle the city. The panic rendered the entire country to chaos,
riots and violence setting the population on edge. Man’s best friend were seemingly forgotten, very few escaping
danger alongside their families. Dogs of all kind were subjected to the threat of the disaster, and those lucky to
survive have begun to follow their instinct, guiding themselves to find one another. Can they truly work side by
side, strays and pets, as they walk their path to salvation?
.cΕ‚arke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonimpala67 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:43 pm

demonimpala67 wrote:
⌜xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⌝
⌞xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⌟

⌜xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⌝
Two Clans and Now a Tribe
β“’
Waterclan and Forestclan have lived side by side for many moons. There has been peace
for nearly as long, but that has become jeopardized now. A small group of cats have
arrived, saying they are what is left of the Tribe of Long Shadows. Will the clans drive
them away? Take them in to their clans? Allow them to have their own territory? The
future is uncertain, and the cats' positions are precarious. A wrong decision could lead
to a violent battle.

Main Topic

Make your own forms. Be careful to include clan/tribe, rank and age, along with
any extra things you deem fit.

⌞xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx⌟
demonimpala67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups