Closed.

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

⌈ firefinch ⌋

Postby razzberry » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:02 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

┌───────────┐

name ; firefinch
future n. ; firestar
age ; forty five moons
gender ; tomcat
rank ; deputy
clan; horizonclan

s.o ; heterosex.
crush ; open
mate ; none
kin ; spottedwing [sister]
mother ; sparrowleaf
father ; troutmask

scent ; cinnamon
close friends ; open
rivals ; open
pelt ; orange tabby
breed ; domestic SH
image credit ; xxx

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

positive traits ;
✰ level-headed
✰ aspiring
✰ courageous
✰ loyal
✰ dedicated
✰ dignified

neutral traits ;
✰ authoritative
✰ conservative
✰ socially awkward
✰ vocal

negative traits ;
✰ narcissistic
✰ reserved
✰ stoney
✰ doesn't like being
wrong

└───────────┘

┌───────────────────────────────────────────────┐

firefinch is an aspiring young tom, despite his conservative and closed-off nature. he wears his stoney exterior like a second skin and
others rarely see his true form within. firefinch is an authoritarian, his presence simply demanding respect and a perfectionist without
a fault. his dedication and level-headedness contribute to his dignified air and you will rarely find that this tom's loyalty wavers. despi
te being a narcissist, the orange tabby is a caring individual who's trust may take a while to earn, but will be loyal until death and a st
eel barrier to protect those he loves. this tom doesn't like when things are out of order and therefore is extremely precise and thorou
gh when giving instructions to ensure that things are done the way he wants them done. firefinch is somewhat socially awkward and
has a hard time reading others and the mood and has more than often said the wrong thing at the wrong time. the regal tom grows
quite uncomfortable when attention is drawn to him and will often voice his discomfort in snide quips or remarks to force the attent
ion away from him. firefinch is indeed a noble warrior who would lay his life down for the sake of the clan, though he is not one who
likes to admit when he is wrong.

└───────────────────────────────────────────────┘
Last edited by razzberry on Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⌈ sablesnook ⌋

Postby razzberry » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:04 pm

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

┌───────────┐

name ; sablesnook
future n. ; n/a
age ; thirty six moons
gender ; molly
rank ; warrior
clan; horizonclan

s.o ; heterosex.
crush ; open
mate ; none
kin ; hickorypaw [sister]
mother ; dewspeckle
father ; thornfoot

scent ; lavender
close friends ; open
rivals ; open
pelt ; tortoiseshell
breed ; domestic LH
image credit ; xxx

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

positive traits ;
✰ inquisitive
✰ hardy
✰ observant
✰ relaxed
✰ selfless
✰ genuine

neutral traits ;
✰ impersonal
✰ witty
✰ persistant
✰ stoic

negative traits ;
✰ short-tempered
✰ stoic
✰ impatient
✰ fierce

└───────────┘

sablesnook is a very capable cat who doesn't really take 'no' for an answer. she's always seeking out answers and reasonings for the
way things are, and has a knack for uncovering hidden secrets. her persistence and determination are applaudable and part of the r
eason she has taken up the rank she has today. sablesnook, while very skilled at reading others, has a very short temper and becom
es quite fierce when provoked. this molly appears in a cooly relaxed mood, even when she speaks there is essence of passive coolne
ss. that being said, sablesnook is a surprisingly witty cat who is very creative and inventive with her word choice and delivery metho
d. she is a selfless clan mate and a fatally loyal friend who will protect and provide for her loved ones until death. in most situations,
sablesnook is rather impersonal and doesn't acknowledge her emotions or involve them in her duties, nor does she talk about her fee
lings or opinions very often unless the situation is dire and calls for it. sablesnook concerns herself more with the needs and well-bei
ng of her clan and peers than she does herself. above all else, sablesnook is a genuine cat who tries her best to follow her heart and
though she fears giving it away, she truly longs for companionship. i know how to read!

Last edited by razzberry on Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⌈ hickorypaw ⌋

Postby razzberry » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:07 pm

┌───────────┐

name ; hickorypaw
future n. ; hickory???
age ; eleven moons
gender ; molly
rank ; apprentice
clan; horizonclan

s.o ; heterosex.
crush ; open
mate ; none
kin ; sablesnook [sister]
mother ; dewspeckle
father ; thornfoot

scent ; mint
close friends ; open
rivals ; open
pelt ; black
breed ; domestic LH
image credit ; xxx

└───────────┘
┌───────────┐

positive traits ;
✰ charming
✰ thoughtful
✰ social
✰ familial
✰ clever
✰ vivacious

neutral traits ;
✰ assertive
✰ cunning
✰ candid
✰ ambitious

negative traits ;
✰ stubborn
✰ reckless
✰ impulsive
✰ narrow-minded

└───────────┘

this little feline seems to attract danger like a holy beacon, more or less. with the stubbornness of a mule and the cunningness of a
fox, hickorypaw is the worst nightmare for anyone who could care for her. she's relentless in her explorations and exploits of stren
gth and knowledge, and sometimes doesn't pay any attention to her own health. hickorypaw is a bright young cat who is a little ro
ugh around the edges but is a charming character nonetheless. never one to back down in the face of danger or threats, hickorypa
w's bite is far worse than her...meow. rather more of the assertive type than the type to passively sit back and anticipate the next
move, the ebony apprentice is a cat relative to a ticking timebomb. push her the wrong way and too roughly and she'll blow up and
leave destruction in her warpath. that being said, the molly carries scars from her dangerous endeavours, faint scars and scars that
are more prominent, but the most noticeable by far is the deep nick in her left ear from a dog fight. despite being an extreme busy
body and never really seeming to slow down, hickorypaw is a thoughtful cat who has quite deep insights, though not many would ex
pect that out of her because it seems so unlike the daredevil character she is.

razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

⌈ relations ⌋

Postby razzberry » Sat Sep 05, 2020 3:07 pm

res for relations --
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A Misty day in this Golden Era

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:23 pm

Ragged and Gold
"Golden era's come and go, just like we do."

~{Basics}~
Current Name: Goldenmist
Past Names: Goldenpaw & Goldenkit
Future Names: Goldenstar
Desired Rank: Deputy

~{Love life}~
Sexuality: Pansexual
Crush: Open
Current Mate: None
Past Mate(s): Raggedgaze
Kits: Wrenkit & Owlkit,
Open for more

~{Digging Deeper}~
Appearance:
Goldenmist is a slenderly built feline with lean muscles, her fur is medium length yet thick fur. Said fur is a mixture of grey and golden-hues making her a diluted torie, though the her tail tip is white. Her eyes are a bright blue eyes, set in a rounded face and angular jaw. Her paw pads and nose are a dark grey color. She has a few scar's on her, a few on her left hind leg another on her right right shoulder. Along with a few nicks in her ears, as well. Also she does have a small bit of left over weight from the time she was pregnant with her kits.
Personality:
Looks can be deceiving when it comes Goldenmist, but two things you'll never forget are that she's observant and intelligent. Of course she's also determined, honest and calm, but in smaller doses and they're often spoiled by habits of being blunt as well.
Her blunt nature though is what she's often admired for. There are many times when friends count on this and her caring nature when they're feeling down. Nobody's perfect of course and Goldenmist has less pleasant traits too. Her venomous and vindictive nature risk ruining pleasant moods, though more on a personal level than for others. Fortunately, her intelligence shines brighter on most days. I know how to read.

History:
Goldenmist is experienced with loss, to say the least, but this doesn't bother her much. Unless you bring up her dead ex-mate, then you might lose a whisker. Or end up with ants - or dirt - in your nest. As the eldest of her siblings, Goldenmist took it upon herself to help her mother watch over them. Something she does to this very day. For as long as she could remember, she had always loved Raggedgaze - then Raggedkit - Who was only a moon or two older than her. She spent her free time getting to know the tom, and just generally enjoying his company. The two became friends as apprentices. A few moons after she became warriors the two became mates, as for some reason she could never understand, he loved her. They were happy for a long time. Not long after the death of her parents and sister, two things happened. The first was the fact that she found out that she was expecting kits. She'd decided to wait a few days to tell her mate, and during those few days, she overheard a conversation that broke her heart. Another she-cat was telling her friend that Raggedgaze and she had taken a romantic walk together a few nights ago. Also, Raggedgaze was planning to leave her(goldenmist) soon, so they could be together. So with her anger burning with a vengeance, she headed straight for her mate and broke it off. Of course, she ended the tirade in the worst possible way. "And you stay away from my kits!" Practically announcing to both him and everyone that was listening, that she was expecting kits. He'd denied everything the she-cat had said, but she didn't believe him. In the long run, she didn't go to the nursery until her round belly began to interfere with her warrior duties. On the last day before she retired to the nursery, the patrol that the two were on, was attacked by a fox. With Goldenmist unable to battle correctly with the extra weight, Raggedgaze did his best to protect her. In the end, he took a death blow meant for her. To this day she wonders if that she-cat had been lying,

~{Relationships}~
Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Spottedstar & Blizzardclaw
Siblings:
Shadowcall, Brokenshadow(left), and Icefang.
Other Kin:
Open

~{Other}~
Scent:
jasmine and Sandalwood
Voice Claim:
Emma Watson
Playlist:
Oh, Raven - Unlike Pluto
It's morning in America - Jon Bellion
Crossfire - Stephen
STFD - TeZATalks
The unquiet grave - Karliene
Killer - Valerie Broussard
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Sep 05, 2020 7:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A Wren takes flight

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Sep 05, 2020 4:48 pm

Wrenkit/paw Ref
"Something that soothes the heart? Isn't that love?"

~{Basics}~
Current Name: Wrenkit
Past Names: None
Future Names: Wrenpaw & Wrensplash
Desired Rank: Medicine cat apprentice

~{Love Life}~
Sexuality: Homosexual
Past Mate(s): None
Kits: None

~{Digging Deeper}~
Appearance:
Wrenkit is a slender and lanky little she-kit, built for agility and endurance. She's a strangely graceful she-cat for her age, though not without fault. Her fur is short, in fact, it's shorter than her mother's but just as thick. She's a calico so mainly she black, white, and ginger. Her tail is mostly ginger with a patch of black and just a bit of white at the base, giving her a unique look. Her eyes, in color, are varying shades of green. I know how to read.
Personality:
There's more than meets the eye in the case of Wrenkit, but at the very least you'll find out she's determined and balanced. Of course, she's also clear-headed, charismatic and resourceful, but they're less prominent and often intertwined with being possessive as well. Her determination though is what she's often admired for. Oftentimes people will count on this and her forgiving nature whenever they need assistance or help. Nobody's perfect of course and Wrenkit has plenty of less favorable traits too. Her childish nature and abrasiveness can cause things to heat up, though more on a personal level than for others. Fortunately, her sense of balance usually softens the worst of it.
History:
There isn't much to Wrenkit's history, she's five moons old. She has her mom, brother, and her dear uncle, and is well aware of the fact that her father is dead. This doesn't affect her much though, as he died about a moon before her birth. You can't really miss someone you don't know. Though she does find herself needing a father figure, so maybe she'll try to get mom to see someone new.

~{Relationships}~
Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Blackberrypaw, open
Parents:
Goldenmist & Raggedgaze
Siblings:
Owlkit, open for others
Other Kin:
Icefang(uncle)

~{Other}~
Scent:
Jasmine & Rose
Voice Claim:
Amanda Seyfried
Playlist:
8 legged dreams - Unlike Pluto
Maybe IDK - Jon Bellion
Play me like a violin - Stephen
Weddings & Funerals - Royal & The Serpent
Who am I? - Besomorph & RIELL
Bad Dreams - Faouzia
Last edited by Rae'tia on Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:49 am, edited 5 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

An Owl flies overhead

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:24 pm

Owlkit/paw Ref
"Every soul as it's purpose, good or bad."

~{Basics}~
Current Name: Owlkit
Past Names: None
Future Names: Owlpaw & Owltalon
Desired Rank: Warrior

~{Love Life}~
Sexuality: Bisexual

~{Digging Deeper}~
Appearance:
Owlkit is more built like his father, with broad shoulders, and a more heavyset frame. Despite that he's still a bit on the lean side, mostly because at this point he has no muscles to speak of. His fur is a mix of his mothers and his fathers, he has a rather fluffy face and tail, though the fur on the rest of his body at least seems to be shorter. In color he's mostly white with two dots of ginger on his face above his eyes, and a half ginger tail with a black tail tip. His eyes are a smoldering copper color, which he gets from his grandfather.
Personality:
Many things can be said of Owlkit, but two things you'll never forget are that he's cheerful and intuitive. Of course he's also lovable, calm and athletic, but far less strongly and often mixed with being selfish as well. His cheerfulness though is what he's so well-liked for. Friends tend to count on this and his individualism in times of need. Nobody's perfect of course and Owlkit has plenty of rainy days too. His irritable nature and arrogant nature sour the mood many a time and just affect all around negatively. Fortunately, his intuition helps prevent most of these grievances.
History:
Owlkit doesn't have much of history, at least there's not much interesting to tell. I know how to read.

~{Relationships}~
Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Goldenmist & Raggedgaze
Siblings:
Wrenkit, open for others
Other Kin:
Icefang(uncle)

~{Other}~
Scent:
Sandalwood & Frankincense
Voice Claim:
James Franco
Playlist:
Sing to Me - Missio
I'll be Ok - Nothing More
Primal - NEFFEX
The Dark Ones - Karliene
Island - SVRCINA
Open you eyes - Bea Miller
Last edited by Rae'tia on Mon Sep 07, 2020 10:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A heart surrounded by ice and fangs

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Sep 05, 2020 5:58 pm

"Why be the storm when you can be in the eye and watch the Chaos?"

~{Basics}~
Current Name: Icefang
Past Names: Icekit & Icepaw
Future Names: None
Desired Rank: Has it

~{Love Life}~
Sexuality: Homosexual

~{Digging Deeper}~
Appearance:
Icefang is built much like his sister, though with a more masculine twist. His features are sharper more rugged and angular, making him a rather handsome cat. His fur is short and rather thick, which he uses as an excuse to snuggle up to others. In color, his fur is a fading silver-grey, so his fur along his back and spine, starts out as a grey color, before fading down into lighter and lighter colors until you get to his paws, underside, and around his jaw and muzzle. Those mentioned are a pale silvery-white, that tend to be stained with something, giving them a more cream hue. His eyes are wide, rounded and in color are warm amber color.
Personality:
Few know the true Icefang, but at the very least you'll find out he's romantic and helpful. Of course, he's also tolerant, disciplined, and responsive, but they're often slightly tainted by a mindset of being insulting as well. His romantic nature though is what he's pretty much known for. Oftentimes people will count on this and his sociable nature especially when they need comforting or support. Nobody's perfect of course and Icefang has a range of flaws to deal with too. His amoral nature and coldness cause plenty of grievances even at the best of times. Fortunately, his helping hand is there to lift spirits when needed.
History:
While life for Icefang hasn't been harsh for the most part, he does tend to have trouble finding happiness in life. He was born into a litter of four, one of the two middle kits, but as the youngest tom. He was a rambunctious and playful kit, always wanting stories from the clan elders and causing trouble. He mellowed out as he became an apprentice and even more as a warrior. Both of his parents were older cats, his father being a senior warrior, and his mother a deputy at the time. Not long after they became warriors, their mother became the new clan leader. But unknown to many she fell prey to untreatable sickness(cancer), and lost many lives. In a span of two seasons, Icefang lost both of their parents, one to sickness and the other to a badger, and their youngest sister; Shadowcall. Who was taken by an eagle. While Icefang and Goldenmist remained strong, their brother left the clan.

~{Relationships}~
Friends:
Open
Enemies/Rivals:
Open
Parents:
Spottedstar & BLizzardclaw
Siblings:
Shadowcall, Brokenshadow(Left), and Goldenmist
Other Kin:
Owlkit & Wrenkit

~{Other}~
Scent:
Oakmoss & Sage
Voice Claim:
Robert Downey, Jr.
Playlist:
Everything black - Unlike Pluto
The Good in Me - Jon Bellion
Human - Rag'n'Bone Man
VENDETTA - UNSECRET
Become the Beast - Karliene
Trouble - Valerie Broussard
Last edited by Rae'tia on Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☁ - !!! [ blackberrypaw ]

Postby Catfrog » Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:11 pm

current name blackberrypaw future name blackberryleaf gender she-cat age ten moons
rank medicine cat apprentice desired rank full medicine cat

blackberrypaw is a small black she-cat with a bushy tail and short, but soft fur. the right
half of her face is heavily scarred, and she's missing her right eye and half of her right e
ar.

calm, quiet, timid, reserved, blackberrypaw is hardly a confident cat. she tends to over
think or assume what cats are thinking of her. however, she is a medicine cat by choice,
so it's something that she felt confident enough to step forward for. she doesn't pick up
on emotions or feelings from other cats very well, and tends to try to avoid talking to p
atients. if she's approached or spoken to she will talk to cats, and sometimes enjoys it,
but it is rather hard to become friends or connect with her because she feels like she's t
oo different from most cats in the clan, although she likely isn't. all of that besides, she
has a good memory and is an intelligent enough medicine cat apprentice, it's just other c
ats that she has trouble understanding.

blackberrypaw was born near the mountains, to two strange rogues. she doesn't rememb
er any of her kit life, so if she's asked about her scars she doesn't have much of an answe
r. for all she knows she could've gotten attacked by other cats or maimed by a small dog.
well, what matters is that she was found by horizonclan and was able to join at around t
wo moons old and be taken care of by a queen. (I know how to read.)

mate none/No crush none offspring none other scent is a strong mixture of
many herbs, although the scent of tansy stands out a good amount.

Last edited by Catfrog on Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me