{~Infinity's Workplace~}

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: {~Infinity's Workplace~}

Postby To Infinity&&Beyond » Mon May 13, 2013 4:17 am

Tamaki Suoh wrote:
Only those with e x c e l l e n t social standing and those from f i l t h y rich families are lucky enough to spend their time at the e l i t e private school Ouran Academy. The Ouran Host Club is where the school's h a n d s o m e s t boys with too much time on their hands entertain young ladies who also have way too much time on their hands. Just think of it as Ouran Academy's e l e g a n t playground for the super rich and beautiful.

"Welcome to the Ouran Highschool Host Club!"
~Tamaki

i wrote:
Hello! You can call me Infinity or whatever you'd like! c:
I am currently...
Mood: Pretty darn happy
Listening to: Fall Out Boy
Watching: Anime ^_^ (Specifically Kaze No Stigma
Reading: Ouran High School Host Club Manga
Obsession: ANIME OMG
Top Ships: Tamaki x Haruhi, Hikaru x Kaoru,
Stalking: You. O>O O<O >: D

I am always willing to talk to anyone, so just PM me and strike up a conversation, and we could become great friends!! c:

~Infinity c:
To Infinity&&Beyond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Names

Postby To Infinity&&Beyond » Mon May 13, 2013 1:57 pm

Dude Names →
Charles > Charlie
Carson
David
Jaxon
Jacob > Jake
Jayden > Jay
Logan
Landon
Wyatt
Blake
Colton
Nathaniel > Nathan
Hunter
Aaron
Jared
Tony
Toby

Dudette Names →
Bami
Connie
Chloe > Cleo
Cora
Luna
Robyn
Rosa
Rosalie
Samara
Asha
Maxine > Maxie > Max
Kari
Toni
Tobi
To Infinity&&Beyond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Robyn Juniper Love

Postby To Infinity&&Beyond » Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:55 am

Code: Select all
[center][center][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/4ca3f106f5f56d6654953c6ca2ccb9b3/tumblr_miqhyqfuJX1s434o6o1_500.jpg[/img]

[size=110][color=#bda677] [ [/color]robyn[color=#bda677] ] - [ [/color]feminine[color=#bda677] ] - [ [/color]seventeen[color=#bda677] ] - [ [/color]the [i]"drama queen"[/i][color=#bda677] ][/color][/size][/center][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[left][quote][list][size=150][i]Basic Info[/i][/size][/list][size=82][color=#FF80BF]name[/color] [color=#808080]→[/color] Robyn Juniper Love
[color=#FF80BF]age[/color] [color=#808080]→[/color] Seventeen
[color=#FF80BF]gender[/color] [color=#808080]→[/color] Female
[color=#FF80BF]birthdate[/color] [color=#808080]→[/color] November 14th[/size][/quote][/left]
[center][size=85]Robyn Juniper Love was born seventeen years ago in the middle of the night on November 14th. She got her name, Robyn, because her mother loved birds. Her favorite type of bird was the robin, so she named her first daughter after her favorite bird. The middle name 'juniper' came from her dad. She still isn't sure to this day why they gave her such a hippie-esque name, but she loves her name. Especially that her first name is Robyn. It is a very uncommon name in girls, and she loves that. She is seventeen years old, and she doesn't feel any more different than when she was sixteen or fifteen. [/size][/center]

[left][quote][list][size=150][i]First Glance[/i][/size]
[/list][size=82][color=grey]hair[/color] [color=#FF80BF]→[/color] Red
[color=grey]eyes[/color] [color=#FF80BF]→[/color] Stormy Blue
[color=grey]body[/color] [color=#FF80BF]→[/color] Very thin, barely curvy
[color=grey]skin tone[/color] [color=#FF80BF]→[/color] Somewhere between pale and tan
[color=grey]piercings/tattoos[/color] [color=#FF80BF]→[/color] Septum piercing and heart tattoo [/size][/quote][/left][center][size=85][color=#000000]Robyn has red hair. She was originally a brunette, but she loves the way red hair looks on people, so one day she decided to dye her hair red. Her parents absolutely despise their daughter's red hair, but since Robyn is a teenager, that's a total plus. Her eyes are a stormy-blue color. They are more of a pale blue towards her pupil but once you go further outwards her eyes become more of a dark blue. Her body type is thin with not much of a curve. She is more like a stick than an hourglass, but she isn't absolutely a stick. Lastly, her skin tone is somewhere between pale and tan. It isn't positively pale and stark white, but it isn't dark golden tan either. It is more of a mixture of the two. She also has a nose piercing, which is called a septum piercing. She absolutely adores it, but if she is going to a job interview or something important, she will turn it upwards so it is hidden in her nostrils. She also has a tattoo of an outline of a heart on her right wrist. She just always doodled hearts everywhere so she decided to get it tattooed on her. It is very small, but still noticeable. She doesn't think she will ever regret it, and she also doesn't think she'll be getting anymore tattoos. The heart was small and quick, but it [i]hurt.[/i][/color][/size][/center]

[left][quote][list][size=150][i]Mentality[/i][/size][/list]
[size=82][color=#FF80BF]likes & dislikes[/color] [color=#808080]→[/color] Likes gossiping and dislikes
not being the center of attention.
[color=#FF80BF]fear[/color] [color=#808080]→[/color]Being hated and escalators. [/size][/quote][/left][center][size=85]What people think of Robyn is everything. She needs people to think good things, not horrible ones. She also is drama-central, always trying to start something with someone. Yes, she does start things with other people, but her preferred way of creating drama is gossiping. She will walk up to the first person or group of people she sees and say the first thing that comes ot mind about anyone. When asked where she heard that, she says from someone else in the hallways. Robyn also has a weird fear of escalators. Well... It isn't very much of a 'fear' but just a large disliking. She can ride them and everything, it just takes her a little longer to get on them. She has to decide when the right time to get on one is, otherwise she thinks she might fall off. According to her parents, she has always had this unusual fear. Her other fear is being hated. She doesn't like being hated, because then people talk about you, and that's her job.[/size][/center]

[left][quote][list][size=150][i]Lovelies[/i][/size][/list]
[size=82][color=grey]family[/color] [color=#FF80BF]→[/color] [url=http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/1031259-bigthumbnail.jpg]Gabriella[/url]
[color=grey]pet(s)[/color] [color=#FF80BF]→[/color] [url=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_95fkKFuQmYM/TMewG1PeMiI/AAAAAAAAAA4/OgoaLS6_7Ic/s1600/australian+shepherd+dog+breeds.jpg]Rory[/url]
[color=grey]crush(es)[/color] [color=#FF80BF]→[/color]
[color=grey]relationship[/color] [color=#FF80BF]→[/color] [/size][/quote][/left][center][size=85][color=#000000]
Robyn has a sister named Gabriella, but she calls her Gabby. Sometimes she picks up her little sister and will hang out with her for a day or something like that. Sometimes, she'll even keep her little sister for a few days at a time. Her parents are Tara Love and Richard Love. Robyn doesn't really talk to them anymore, since she moved out but they call once and awhile. After she left, Robyn got a pet dog named Rory. He is a rescue dog that Robyn saved from a kill shelter. She loves Rory to death and doesn't know what she would do without him. [/color][/size][/center]

[left][quote][list][size=150][i]Possessions[/i][/size][/list]
[size=82][color=#FF80BF]car[/color] [color=#808080]→[/color] [url=https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGKZOity69M4-JE48vjQgif9s-SphPCCylZpOdJ5AUwlgB6weO]Pink VW Bug[/url]
[color=#FF80BF]phone[/color] [color=#808080]→[/color] [url=http://static.trustedreviews.com/94/36d9d0/62b7/11739-blackberry8520curveimg1.jpg]Black Berry Curve[/url]
[color=#FF80BF]computer[/color] [color=#808080]→[/color] [url=https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxgR4U16_oH1Q22-C0Ykg5Mg091jzcsBIkpdcOqtT5RlSjx7Y8Rg]MacBook Pro[/url]
[color=#FF80BF]room[/color] [color=#808080]→[/color] [url=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MPKe1-rPVaU/UW0nOvzwxJI/AAAAAAAAKAY/YVo6LJ2kWPI/s640/6859695529_15a270849d_z.jpg]Bedroom/Inside of house[/url]
[color=#FF80BF]house[/color] [color=#808080]→[/color] [url=https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-YzWRPqXRfT0/TY6VhfFZpjI/AAAAAAAAABg/2sogQAgUz0w/s1600/pleb5icc%255B1%255D.jpg]Outside[/url] [/size][/quote][/left][center][size=85]
Robyn has a pink VW bug, and she adores it. She mostly likes it because it's [i][color=#FF80BF]pink[/color][/i]. Then, she has a blackberry curve phone, that she rarely ever uses other than calling people. She likes to hear someone's voice when she talks to them. Her computer is a MacBook Pro and she uses it almost too often. She loves the internet, and just finding what she can find. Robyn lives in a small house that is all one room, except for the bathroom. She moved out of her parent's house because she didn't like the house, or how they acted in general. So, she decided to move out. She knows the house is relatively small, but she loves it nonetheless.[/size][/center]

[size=85][center][color=grey]username →[/color]  [b] [color=#FF80BF]To Infinity&&Beyond[/color][/b][/center][/size][/center]

[ robyn ] - [ feminine ] - [ seventeen ] - [ the "drama queen" ]

Basic Info
name Robyn Juniper Love
age Seventeen
gender Female
birthdate November 14th

Robyn Juniper Love was born seventeen years ago in the middle of the night on November 14th. She got her name, Robyn, because her mother loved birds. Her favorite type of bird was the robin, so she named her first daughter after her favorite bird. The middle name 'juniper' came from her dad. She still isn't sure to this day why they gave her such a hippie-esque name, but she loves her name. Especially that her first name is Robyn. It is a very uncommon name in girls, and she loves that. She is seventeen years old, and she doesn't feel any more different than when she was sixteen or fifteen.

First Glance
hair Red
eyes Stormy Blue
body Very thin, barely curvy
skin tone Somewhere between pale and tan
piercings/tattoos Septum piercing and heart tattoo
Robyn has red hair. She was originally a brunette, but she loves the way red hair looks on people, so one day she decided to dye her hair red. Her parents absolutely despise their daughter's red hair, but since Robyn is a teenager, that's a total plus. Her eyes are a stormy-blue color. They are more of a pale blue towards her pupil but once you go further outwards her eyes become more of a dark blue. Her body type is thin with not much of a curve. She is more like a stick than an hourglass, but she isn't absolutely a stick. Lastly, her skin tone is somewhere between pale and tan. It isn't positively pale and stark white, but it isn't dark golden tan either. It is more of a mixture of the two. She also has a nose piercing, which is called a septum piercing. She absolutely adores it, but if she is going to a job interview or something important, she will turn it upwards so it is hidden in her nostrils. She also has a tattoo of an outline of a heart on her right wrist. She just always doodled hearts everywhere so she decided to get it tattooed on her. It is very small, but still noticeable. She doesn't think she will ever regret it, and she also doesn't think she'll be getting anymore tattoos. The heart was small and quick, but it hurt.

Mentality
likes & dislikes Likes gossiping and dislikes
not being the center of attention.
fear Being hated and escalators.
What people think of Robyn is everything. She needs people to think good things, not horrible ones. She also is drama-central, always trying to start something with someone. Yes, she does start things with other people, but her preferred way of creating drama is gossiping. She will walk up to the first person or group of people she sees and say the first thing that comes ot mind about anyone. When asked where she heard that, she says from someone else in the hallways. Robyn also has a weird fear of escalators. Well... It isn't very much of a 'fear' but just a large disliking. She can ride them and everything, it just takes her a little longer to get on them. She has to decide when the right time to get on one is, otherwise she thinks she might fall off. According to her parents, she has always had this unusual fear. Her other fear is being hated. She doesn't like being hated, because then people talk about you, and that's her job.

Lovelies
family Gabriella
pet(s) Rory
crush(es)
relationship

Robyn has a sister named Gabriella, but she calls her Gabby. Sometimes she picks up her little sister and will hang out with her for a day or something like that. Sometimes, she'll even keep her little sister for a few days at a time. Her parents are Tara Love and Richard Love. Robyn doesn't really talk to them anymore, since she moved out but they call once and awhile. After she left, Robyn got a pet dog named Rory. He is a rescue dog that Robyn saved from a kill shelter. She loves Rory to death and doesn't know what she would do without him.

Possessions
car Pink VW Bug
phone Black Berry Curve
computer MacBook Pro
room Bedroom/Inside of house
house Outside

Robyn has a pink VW bug, and she adores it. She mostly likes it because it's pink. Then, she has a blackberry curve phone, that she rarely ever uses other than calling people. She likes to hear someone's voice when she talks to them. Her computer is a MacBook Pro and she uses it almost too often. She loves the internet, and just finding what she can find. Robyn lives in a small house that is all one room, except for the bathroom. She moved out of her parent's house because she didn't like the house, or how they acted in general. So, she decided to move out. She knows the house is relatively small, but she loves it nonetheless.

username → To Infinity&&Beyond
Last edited by To Infinity&&Beyond on Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
To Infinity&&Beyond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Jayson Logan Reed

Postby To Infinity&&Beyond » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:47 pm

Code: Select all
[center][list][list][list][list][list][list][img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/cfb71fb72a9cf4971680b0faa903e67b/tumblr_mgloksXtR01r6urofo1_500.gif[/img][img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/a29522a0af76290e21c05bd5f43c225e/tumblr_mnd3j3j05b1sq6xgpo1_500.gif[/img]
|[url=http://31.media.tumblr.com/247559edd41168e459c6d5d00a7380eb/tumblr_mr62skwylK1saxk22o1_400.gif]x[/url]|[url=http://24.media.tumblr.com/1280f86fc3a361f17aa776a5da3899ce/tumblr_mqtd91RVF91rdo7p5o1_500.gif]x[/url]|[url=http://31.media.tumblr.com/789d8fb9499dde5a108f1fd60197b9e5/tumblr_mqvnw5qI3p1rdo7p5o1_500.gif]x[/url]|[url=http://24.media.tumblr.com/c469e732ca3e65a0d252fb810d26b5e1/tumblr_mq5d1gHtxQ1snjiqyo3_250.gif]x[/url]|

[size=110][color=#bda677] [ [/color]jay[color=#bda677] ] - [ [/color]manly[color=#bda677] ] - [ [/color]eighteen[color=#bda677] ] - [ [/color]the [i]"shy author"[/i][color=#bda677] ][/color][/size][/center][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

[left][quote][list][size=150][i]Basic Info[/i][/size][/list][size=82][color=#0080BF]name[/color] [color=#808080]→[/color] Jayson 'Jay' Logan Reed
[color=#0080BF]age[/color] [color=#808080]→[/color] Eighteen
[color=#0080BF]gender[/color] [color=#808080]→[/color] Male
[color=#0080BF]birthdate[/color] [color=#808080]→[/color] October 31st [/size][/quote][/left][center][size=85]
This is Jayson Logan Reed. He is called Jay by pretty much everyone but family. His family calls him by his full first name; Jayson. His name is spelt 'Jayson' over 'Jason' because his parents didn't think 'Jason' was original enough. He is eighteen years of age, and was born on October 31. He is a Halloween baby, and he loves that. He loves to make people jump. He only really scares his close friends and family, but there are rare exceptions on Halloween. Also, because he is a Halloween baby, Halloween is his favorite holiday. This is because it makes his birthday seem like a holiday. Plus, who wouldn't love getting presents AND candy for your birthday!? [/size][/center]

[left][quote][list][size=150][i]Look At Me[/i][/size]
[/list][size=82][color=grey]hair[/color] [color=#0080BF]→[/color] Brown
[color=grey]eyes[/color] [color=#0080BF]→[/color] Blue
[color=grey]body[/color] [color=#0080BF]→[/color] Thin
[color=grey]skin tone[/color] [color=#0080BF]→[/color] Pale [/size][/quote][/left][center][size=85][color=#000000]
Jay has brown hair and blue eyes. He always gets compliments on how his eyes are 'so pretty'. This always makes him feel awkward because he's never sure how to respond to them. Should he reply with a compliment to them, or just say thank you? He never knows, so he just mumbles something and turns his back to the complimenter. His body type is very thin, and not a lot of muscle. He never really goes to the gym or eats a lot, he is just thin. His skin type is pale as can be. He almost never goes outside, because he loves his computer and will go on it almost too often. He will venture outside sometimes to find new inspiration for stories to write.[/color][/size][/center]

[left][quote][list][size=150][i]Mentality[/i][/size][/list]
[size=82][color=#0080BF]likes & dislikes[/color] [color=#808080]→[/color] Being with close friends
[color=#0080BF]fear[/color] [color=#808080]→[/color] Dying alone[/size][/quote][/left][center][size=85]Jay is a very shy and awkward person. He doesn't try to start conversations, but if someone talks to him first he won't be rude or anything like that, he'll just be terrible at carrying out the conversation. He is also really awkward and bad at talking face to face and on the phone. There will always be a few awkward silences before you get to know him. Although, once you get to know Jay he's loud, crazy, and wild. You almost can't get him to shut up! He is also just a big ball of fun. But, also once you get to know him, he can be very short-tempered and quick-to-anger. This is why he doesn't really [i]like[/i] getting close to people; because he's scared that he'll hurt them and drive them away. [/size][/center]

[left][quote][list][size=150][i]Lovelies[/i][/size][/list]
[size=82][color=grey]family[/color] [color=#0080BF]→[/color] A mom, dad, and two sisters.
[color=grey]pet(s)[/color] [color=#0080BF]→[/color] [url=http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_95fkKFuQmYM/TMewG1PeMiI/AAAAAAAAAA4/OgoaLS6_7Ic/s1600/australian+shepherd+dog+breeds.jpg]Rory[/url], [url=http://mindjunks.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/12738smorez.jpg]Lilac[/url], [url=http://www.catsdo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/calico_kitten_garden.jpg]Lockett[/url], [url=http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lg49wbumn61qazmf7o1_500.jpg]Ginger[/url],
[url=http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXp1OV8LVIRSpLPrxCuxHck-imUuwojHCyPCnAOzN_gmWebL-N]Carrot[/url], [url=http://snakebuddies.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/king.jpg]Fang[/url]
[color=grey]crush(es)[/color] [color=#0080BF]→[/color] None
[color=grey]relationship[/color] [color=#0080BF]→[/color] Single [/size][/quote][/left][center][size=85][color=#000000]
Jay's family consists of his mom, dad, and two sisters.  His sisters are named Angela and Ella. Although he loves his family, he moved out of the house when he was seventeen and into a medium-sized condo. He also has 6 pets that live with him. The first pets he got were two dogs. Rory, the Australian Shepard, and Lilac, the red merle. They are both playful puppies that are full of energy. Second, he got two cats. Lockett, a calico kitten, and Ginger, a ginger munchkin kitten. He rescued all four of his cats and dogs from kill shelters. Lastly, he went to a pet store to get a hamster and a snake. The hamster is Carrot and the snake is Fang. He loves animals so much, that when he sees a cute animal, he can't help but adopt the poor little thing.  [/color][/size][/center]

[size=85][center][color=grey]username →[/color]  [b] [color=#0080BF]To Infinity&&Beyond[/color][/b][/center][/size]

ImageImage
              |x|x|x|x|

[ jay ] - [ manly ] - [ eighteen ] - [ the "shy author" ]

Basic Info
name Jayson 'Jay' Logan Reed
age Eighteen
gender Male
birthdate October 31st

This is Jayson Logan Reed. He is called Jay by pretty much everyone but family. His family calls him by his full first name; Jayson. His name is spelt 'Jayson' over 'Jason' because his parents didn't think 'Jason' was original enough. He is eighteen years of age, and was born on October 31. He is a Halloween baby, and he loves that. He loves to make people jump. He only really scares his close friends and family, but there are rare exceptions on Halloween. Also, because he is a Halloween baby, Halloween is his favorite holiday. This is because it makes his birthday seem like a holiday. Plus, who wouldn't love getting presents AND candy for your birthday!?

Look At Me
hair Brown
eyes Blue
body Thin
skin tone Pale

Jay has brown hair and blue eyes. He always gets compliments on how his eyes are 'so pretty'. This always makes him feel awkward because he's never sure how to respond to them. Should he reply with a compliment to them, or just say thank you? He never knows, so he just mumbles something and turns his back to the complimenter. His body type is very thin, and not a lot of muscle. He never really goes to the gym or eats a lot, he is just thin. His skin type is pale as can be. He almost never goes outside, because he loves his computer and will go on it almost too often. He will venture outside sometimes to find new inspiration for stories to write.

Mentality
likes & dislikes Being with close friends
fear Dying alone
Jay is a very shy and awkward person. He doesn't try to start conversations, but if someone talks to him first he won't be rude or anything like that, he'll just be terrible at carrying out the conversation. He is also really awkward and bad at talking face to face and on the phone. There will always be a few awkward silences before you get to know him. Although, once you get to know Jay he's loud, crazy, and wild. You almost can't get him to shut up! He is also just a big ball of fun. But, also once you get to know him, he can be very short-tempered and quick-to-anger. This is why he doesn't really like getting close to people; because he's scared that he'll hurt them and drive them away.

Lovelies
family A mom, dad, and two sisters.
pet(s) Rory, Lilac, Lockett, Ginger,
Carrot, Fang
crush(es) None
relationship Single

Jay's family consists of his mom, dad, and two sisters. His sisters are named Angela and Ella. Although he loves his family, he moved out of the house when he was seventeen and into a medium-sized condo. He also has 6 pets that live with him. The first pets he got were two dogs. Rory, the Australian Shepard, and Lilac, the red merle. They are both playful puppies that are full of energy. Second, he got two cats. Lockett, a calico kitten, and Ginger, a ginger munchkin kitten. He rescued all four of his cats and dogs from kill shelters. Lastly, he went to a pet store to get a hamster and a snake. The hamster is Carrot and the snake is Fang. He loves animals so much, that when he sees a cute animal, he can't help but adopt the poor little thing.

username → To Infinity&&Beyond
Last edited by To Infinity&&Beyond on Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
To Infinity&&Beyond

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Posting Format

Postby To Infinity&&Beyond » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:40 pm

|Jaxon Charles Tanner|Male|17|Blue Eyes|

|Robyn Juniper Love|Female|17|Blue Eyes|