|♥| Secret Santa's Letter Box |♥| 2023 |♥| CLOSED

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Re: |♥| Secret Santa's Letter Box |♥| 2023 |♥| OPEN

Postby uta1911 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:38 pm

Username: uta1911
Letter:
dear secret santa, thank you so much for being part of this event! i hope you received some good gifts this year :)

please dont feel pressured into this list, i know it's a big ask. i'll honestly be happy with anything <3

pets im looking for:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
any zodiac dog, elemental cat, store pets :)

hoard:
pps cats! but specifically the ones in my trading rules :) (pps reindeer cat and sparkly pink pps cat i dont remember the name)

items:
anything on my WL!

off-site:
not interested

thank you so much!

#SSLetter
uta1911

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♔Voltaire♔ » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:45 pm

Username:♔Voltaire♔
Letter:
#SSLetter

First of all, thank you. It's out of the goodness of your heart that you even decided to participate in Secret Santa this year, and I really do appreciate it more than you know. I wanted to take this moment to let you know that you have nothing to worry about concerning what to get me; I am someone who's easy to please and easy to satisfy; and I want you to know that so you aren't stressing yourself out.

Hoards:

To start, let me work my way up here in terms of what I am interested in and what might be easiest for you to collect if you are low on fodder etc. If there are pets under rare on my wishlist, most likeley they are hoard pets, so trade for lots of em!

I have a lot of hoards, so many that I am sure you can find a bunch of pets for them! The very common - Uncommon hoards start from this page down, for your reference! Now I totally, understand that this is a lot to go through, so let me highlight some of my most favorite hoards for you, just in case you'd rather focus on a select few:

Hotaru

Worth Fawning Over

Space Ace

Dropped the Ball (Python)

Now for the rare + Stuff. I am not expecting the entire gift to be crazy, or anything of this value- so again please do not overwork yourself, or feel as if you need to overextend your reaches to obtain something of this caliber.

For rare stuff, here are my rare hoards! I love any pets in these hoards! Always looking for more for these groups in particular:
Click | Click | Click

Top of the Christmas List:

***The October 2008 Camo Dog means more to me than anything else on this site. If you are able to find one and successfully get your hands on even just one, that would make me the happiest woman in the world. They are a bit hard to find, so don't go searching for this if you don't want to- I totally get it, as someone who struggles to find them myself nowadays. I'll be happy with anything given to me, so no worries <3

Items are also a huge YES! I love any and all items on my wishlist, so flood me with them in whatever quantity!

List Pet/High Demand Wishes:
- Toxics. Love every single one of em, but the green is my biggest favorite!
- White Lolita
- CEG
- Sunback
- UR Tiger
- UR Pumpkin pie
- UR Pastel Dog
- Shima Longtail
- White February
- These '09 February Rats!

That's about it for the super rare stuff. Do NOT feel obligated to go on a giant wild goose chase for these pets, I would never expect you to throw anything like this at me.

Art:

--- Rather do some art or commission someone? Here's my Toyhouse! I've got lots of characters that I am always looking for art of, so! My cows, human OC, and deer are what I enjoy art of most, but any character of mine deserves some love! If you're more oriented toward canine or feline, here's this group!

Thank you so much for the hard work you are putting into my gift. It really means a lot to me, and I want you to know that. I know that the holiday season is really stressful for some, so please take the necessary time to care for yourself and make sure you are at your best. Your mental health and overall health itself matter so much more, and I hope for you to be in a position where you are well and sound of mind and body.

Happy holidays, please hydrate this season and take care! If you need any help or need to ask anything of me, the other helpers here are so wonderful, and will be able to relay any questions you may have to me! I want this to be as streamlined and stress-free as possible for you, so do not hesitate to reach out and have an elf contact me. Happy Holidays c:

-Vol

Last edited by ♔Voltaire♔ on Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxx

────
══════
───────────
══
═══════════
────
═══════════

sig cred
───────────
════
─ - Mason Jennings

♔Voltaire♔

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QueenYeenBean » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:46 pm

Username: GrumpyQueenie
Letter: hello ! Excited to do this again

Dreamies: carousel store pets, malk dragons (mainly black and white) and many more! (My WL is huge)

Hoards: black cats, bears and dragons

Items: my whole WL is major seeking haha!!

Offsite: I love art and OCs If your feeling It!!

OCS:
https://ibb.co/C0SVC2Q

https://ibb.co/567zKnZ

https://ibb.co/3rzb92R main sons

https://ibb.co/D8nmBMM my partner whom I wish to surprise! ( paired with the one above incsse couple art is done)

May add more !!!

Small note: Please do not push yourself, I will LOVE and cherish anything and everything
#SSLetter
Last edited by QueenYeenBean on Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Adult
- Artist
- Owner of Halomorphs
- HUGE zilla fan
- Art by @apis_m on discord

QueenYeenBean

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guh-huh! » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:58 pm

♥ Username: guh-huh!
    Letter:
    heyo secret santa! i'm guh-huh and perhaps the chillest person when it comes to receiving gifts, so as long as you try your best, i'll be more than happy! i sure hope you're having a great holiday season, and know that i'm rooting for you this year! <33

Dream Pets:
    ImageImageImage
    ^^ i'm just missing this guy to complete my set, i'd love to have them! i love having more store pets, and i have a big obsession with the mustard heart and dark blue heart dogs from 2008 and the beg. please don't feel pressured to get them!

Wishlist:
    all the pets on my wishlist are lovely! if you're looking for any pets i'm interested in, this is up-to-date and a great place to look!
    i usually prefer canines, but anything is cool!

Hoards:
    see this guy? i love this guy. he's extremely uncommon, but i love getting more of them!!

Items:
    Image Image
    not really into items, but i do like bird items!

Off-site
    i have no other off-site accounts :c

art?
    if you're an artsy person and would like to make some art, i'm totally cool with that!! i'd love some art of my ocs, which you can find on my storage! or if that's too big of a commitment, how about drawing some of the pokemon in my signature? sceptile and slowbro are my favorites!

thanks for taking the time to read this, and i hope your day is fantastic. <33

#SSLetter
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jon kent » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:14 pm

Username: fuma
Letter: hello, thank you for participating this year. i hope you have a very nice christmas

currently, my most wanted pets are any of the 2016 cheetah store pets, any of the february 2009 dalmation litter, burmese mountain dogs, the taurus zodiac dog, any of the 2017 cloud dog store pets, guinea pigs, ferrets, the 2019 fae mischief fennec foxes, the 2010 raven dog store pet, the 2021 rat drink store pets and nick pets

I know these are difficult to get, so if you can't be bothered or can't afford it, no worries

I dont mind being given anything on my wishlist, non wishlist pets are alright too of course, and c$ is more than welcome

overall, do everything at your pace. I don't mind getting anything as I think all the sprites on this game are very cute
#SSLetter
jon kent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raining » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:14 pm

Username: raining
Letter:

┌───────────────┐

Thank you so much for participating

this year! This is my second time doing this

event. Even though I joined in 2015, I've

decided to come back to CS full-time more

recently despite being pretty busy with

pursuing my degree. I hope that you and

your family are doing well, and have a

merry christmas! <3

└───────────────┘

I'd like to start off by saying I will be grateful for anything I receive! It's not about how much you give
or what you give, It's about the effort, time, care and generosity that goes into gift giving.
Please don't feel pressured to create the perfect gift. I love bunnies, specifically the pps bunnies!
I have quite a few on my wishlist. Other than that, I have a few hoards going on, like the
2011 rain litter. To keep it simple, honestly, any wishlist pets would be amazing!

For bigger gifts if you wish, these pets are my top dream pets, however they are quite pricey!

ImageImage
ImageImageImage

And again, thank you so much for taking the time to do this! I am beyond excited to
participate in my second Chicken Smoothie Secret Santa! I hope you have
a wonderful Christmas this year.

#SSLetter
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
┌────────────┐

trades // cottontails // buttermilks
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
christy | she/her
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☉ ♉︎xx ☽ ♎︎ xx↑ ♐︎

remember to stay hydrated
& give yourself/others love ♡

└────────────┘
raining

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lotusmoon9 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:47 pm

Username: lotusmoon9
Letter:

Dear Secret Santa,

Hi! Hope you have an awesome winter and a wonderful Christmas!
As for my wishes, well I would be super happy to get anything from my wishlist really! :D
I have been too busy to trade enough over the last few months and so there are a lot of monthlies and event pets and items that Im missing and I make sure to add any pet or item I dont already have onto my wishlist :D

So, most preferred:
# wl pets - If it is on my wl then that means I don't have that pet. So anything on wl is good, really I'd be happy with anything! :D
# wl items that I don't have - some of the wl items are ones I already have but I tend to collect a few more of for dressups but again I'd be happy with anything really! :D
# C$ - lol who wouldn't be happy with some :D haha but yeah it is hard to get, so just mentioning here that sure C$ would be welcome too, but I don't expect it either! :D

Not as preferred:
# art - It is not that I don't like art, I do like art....but I don't have toyhouse or any other forums for storing and collecting art so thats why thought I'd mention here.
# non-CS/off-site stuff - I'm not really on other sites like flightrising and stuff so thought I'd mention that as well.

Overall, I'm really not picky, anything from my wls would be welcome! There are a bunch of very commons et al among those too hehe. Quantity doesnt matter either, its the thought that counts! Thank you!! <3 :D

#SSLetter

"I'm the one I should love in this world." ~ Epiphany by Kim Seokjin

lotusmoon9

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Highland » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:04 pm

Username: Highland
Letter: Dear secret Santa, first I'd like to thank you for anything you decide to gift me! Thank you for the time and effort you put in. I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Dream pets (which I do not expect in the slightest!)
this 2017 store pet set
ur zonkey
2016 dino store set
2012 store jackalope set!
Cheshire cat! mostly want him in honor of my betta named cheshire
ImageImage
these husky dogs! And the buckskin pps horse

I am collecting western dragons, staff pets, and zodiac dogs currently! (The remaining pets needed are all on my WL!)

Pets I enjoy
Pretty much any pet on my wishlist! I really enjoy dogs, snakes, cows, and tess dragons! I do have some hoards which are here!
cows
snakes
jackalopes

I also LOVE items!!!! I enjoy anything nature related, or anything that can be used in a nature dress up! Anything on my WL is stuff I'm looking for more of! I also do like c$- if you feel so inclined!

Thank you once again for anything you gift me!
#SSLetter
Last edited by Highland on Tue Dec 19, 2023 2:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.
x“You should never say ‘who's there?’
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDon't you watch scary movies? It's a death wish” ©
Highland || adult || xx || stay alive
Thriller/scary movie aficionado

Highland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Merp.com » Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:56 pm

Username:Merp.com

DearSecretSanta
Message from Gizmo and friends:
"Merp has been super good this year! So first he got me a bunch of friends, then they got me a lot of plushies, THEN he gave me this really cute flower I am wearing right now! Yea Merp is awesome! Oh... Sorry, getting off track. Me and my friends want to say we appreciate you and hope you have a fun time collecting Merp's gifts. They even gave me this letter to read to you!" Gizmo pulls out a letter and clears his throat. "So Merp would like dog bones, dog treats, and lots of head pets. What do you mean that is not what he wants? Sure it is! The letter never lies! Okay you got me, that's what I want," he confesses.

"To Santa, Merp doesn't request much, but they have a few things they would really love this year! First off is possible stocking stuffers if you want to.
-His favorite hoard Stocking Wolf Hoard
-Their second favorite Trans Deer Hoard
-His third favorite Trans Fox Hoard

-Merp has not gone through the full archives yet, but if you know of any pets that would go great in their Little limies group, he would LOVE them! Any rarity, any species, Merp will love them.

-A few items Merp would really love!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

-Since they have been super good this year, here are their two dreamies. Tho very unlikely.
ImageImage

-Here are some Very Rares he would really love. It goes in order of the most wanted.
ImageImageImage
-Here is a Rare Merp really wants.

-You can give him any Very Rare on his wl too, or just any Very Rare! They want you to have fun, not stress over getting him a nice Very Rare. Any gift will be loved and be either kept or used to get him a wl pet. At the end of the day, it is the thought that counts. He knows he has a small wl, so he is okay with not getting a wl Very Rare. They would really appreciate if you could, but don't stress bout it. Good vibes only and happy holidays from Gizmo and friends"
Last edited by Merp.com on Sun Nov 12, 2023 8:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pet's name Gizmo
Gizmo believes in
BLM, Womens Rights, LGBTQ Rights, Equality for All!

99% of people in the world enjoy skittles. .99% of people in the world do NOT enjoy skittles. Post this to your signature if you are part of the .01% who stand in the street throwing skittles at small children while screaming, "Taste the Freaking RAINBOW!"
Merp.com

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchothroughDarkness » Wed Nov 01, 2023 10:35 pm

Username: Echothroughdarkness
Letter:

Dear Secret Santa:

Hi, whoever its gonna be this year. Been a hard one. Hope you are well (I'm not currently). Well lets get on with the serious bit shall we.

I have a quite large wishlist currently. I am working to make it smaller. Maybe you can help. Looking for some small frys. Stocking fillers you know. So those would be nice. But what i'm really looking for is the big boys. You know the list pets, high value ones. Preferably the higher spectrum of these new rarities.

Lets itemise some:
Event pets: Anything missing really. (True date mid advents, halloween etc.) (I love anything on the special releases section)
High Value: 2008 listies are a must (If I can one of these i'll give you huggie)
PPS. pets: (Love them small guys)
Missing general pets: (The older the better)
Stocking fillers: (Give me anything on my Wishlist)

Sorry if this is much. If you can't get me anything on this list its fine. I can't be greedy. You must appreciate anything right. Say thankyou. Always puts a smile on the other face.
Anyways i'm going on a bit here. Enjoy this as usual keep well and safe.

Merry Christmas to you all.

Images the types of pets:
High Value: (You don't have to get me one of these, but it would be my dream)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Still adding:

More:

Others:
Image Image Image Image Image

Cuties:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Ubers:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Wants:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Anything else i've missed and is on my wishlist feel free to add.

#SSLetter
Last edited by EchothroughDarkness on Sat Dec 02, 2023 12:18 am, edited 6 times in total.
EchothroughDarkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me