supernatural; purgatorys door {open accepting}

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: supernatural; purgatorys door {open accepting}

Postby jörmungandr. » Fri May 23, 2014 4:07 pm

{I'll rp with you! :) }

Sam walked up the stairs of what seemed like the only library in the town. He opened up the door, cool air flowing past him as he walked in. Immediately he went to a computer to look up a certain book. He needed to find some information about a creature and he had left his laptop at the Motel room so he simply went to the library. Sam sighed as the computer loaded and he glanced around. A smile crossed his face slightly when he saw Kaia looked at a book. He abandoned the computer he was at and walked toward her, "Isn't it a surprise seeing you here," he spoke when he was a couple feet away from her.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bawnbawn. » Fri May 23, 2014 4:22 pm

{{ Ah, thank you ^^

Kaia Evans - Female - Hunter - Crush: Sam - Tagged: Sam
After flipping a few more pages with next to no information on them, Kaia hummed and opened the book to a random chapter for something to do before ending up on a biography on Djinns. Reading a bit of it, she noticed someone walking towards her and looked up to see Sam Winchester. Smiling, Kai pulled her blue headphones off and settled them around her neck. "Oh, heya Sam." She greeted with a small wave of her hand, making sure her voice was kept down so no one could hear their conversation. "Whatcha here for? Wendigos, angels, sigils, anti-possession spells?"
bawnbawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Fri May 23, 2014 5:24 pm

"I am currently here researching Davea's. I'd like to do some more research on them before I go butting heads with one," Sam answered and sat down at the table. "What about you? You searching up things that go bump in the night or just reading?" He asked with a small smile. It had been a while from the last time he saw her. It was a unexpected, but good, surprise. Sam also kept his voice low in the quiet library. The last thing he wanted was for somebody to overhear their conversation and think they were completely crazy.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bawnbawn. » Fri May 23, 2014 6:05 pm

"Daevas, huh? Haven't been in the company of one of those for a couple of years." Kaia hummed in response, gazing back down at the leather-back book and looking through the glossary to find the creature's name. Turning to the chapter about Daevas, she swivelled it around and pushed it towards Sam so he could read it. "And I was here researching Wendigos; just took one down yesterday and thought it wouldn't be too bad if I knew a bit more about 'em before I try to find another hunt. Didn't find much but this book's pretty good when it comes to folklore around these parts." Kaia answered Sam's question with a lazy half-grin .
bawnbawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Sat May 24, 2014 5:16 am

Sam nodded a little, he watched her flip threw the book for a couple seconds before she twisted the book toward him. He took hold of the book and looked at the page it was turned to. He was impressed at how much information and drawings there were. He looked back up at her again, "A Wendigo? Those things always seem to pop up everywhere..." He spoke and looked back down at the book, "Yea... this book seems to have all the information about Daevas in it. I just hope it's information is correct before I go head to head with a Daeva," Sam added and set the book down with the book still opened to the Daevas page. "So, how have you been? Everything going alright?" He asked.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hachi. » Sat May 24, 2014 7:47 am

[ Ill join later! ]
Find me
on AS
flash.

Check
out my
list of
charries
Hachi Koi is my fursona
call me Hachi, Nova, or Quick
koi-wolf / female / fursuiter, fursuit maker, cosplayer, artist

I love Greek mythology (Daughter of Aphrodite!),
roleplaying (semi-lit and lit only) and superheros.
I'm a massive geek when it comes to MARVEL
hachi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bawnbawn. » Sat May 24, 2014 9:33 am

As Sam looked at the book, Kaia took her headphones off and put them in the backpack she had under the table before looking back up at him as he commented on the Wendigo. "Yeah, they've been increasingly annoying these past few years. One even showed up in Connecticut; it ain't even their natural area, so I'm gettin' a little worried." Kai said with a huff, sitting straight in her chair again and looking towards Sam as she spoke. "Mmhmm, the book's pretty good. Gonna borrow it later, unless you're thinking of doing it? I think there was an extra copy somewhere, I dunno." With a half-hearted shrug, the girl realised she was babbling on and stopped with a sheepish smile. "And I've been peachy; took down some monsters and got possessed by a demon once, since the last time we spoke. What about you?"
bawnbawn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jubunu » Sat May 24, 2014 3:35 pm

Username: HanLou
Name: "Leslie Issy Joubert. Lez-lee, iz-ee, Hew-burt."
Nickname: "Les, or Issy. I'm not strict on names- call me what you want, I'll still be the same person."
Gender: "Female. I apologize if I have made that un-obvious- you're not the only one to have been mistaken."

Age: "I'm 24. Those girls that lie about their age- I don't know why they try to hide it. It's proof I've survived this long- more like an achievement."
How old they appear: "Around my real age, 24, actually."
Eye Color: "Grey. Like a rainy day, or fresh cement."
Hair color length and style: "A little longer than my shoulders, my hair ginger hair is generally straight, with a few waves. I normally wear it down and pushed behind my shoulders, or braided up in a crown french braid, to keep it out of the way."
Weight and height: "I'm a twig of a girl. At 5' 5'' and 120 pounds, I can't say I haven't been lifted off the ground by friends, as well as monsters, any less than 200 times."
Type of body (build): "Short and skinny- But I'm built tough- I'm like a plastic doll. I'm small, but when you bend me, I bend more often than I snap- only broken bones are my ribs."
Distinguishing marks(dimples, moles, scars, birthmarks, etc.): "Well, I have freckles on my face, arms, legs, and back. I have have two white cuts on each wrist when a demon decided I didn't suffer enough from broken ribs. Lets see. I have too many scars to count, luckily all are barely noticeable. Most are on my back. That was a... bad hunt."
healthy?: "Well, for the most part." If you ask her enough, she might let on, but don't expect her to tell you how it is- she'll sugar-coat it.
If not, why not? Or why are they healthy?: "I mean, it's no big deal at all. I'm sure it's nothing."
Do they look healthy? Why/why not?: "Well yeah, of course."
Other accessories: "I have a necklace with a small iron cross on the end, made from two old iron nails wrapped together with some fishing wire. I have two plain leather bracelets on my right wrist, both from my father. Those stay on with any outfit, no matter what. My uncle, a priest, blessed the cross for me when my mother passed."

Favorites: "Any type of fruit, chocolate milk, big dogs- the little ones are always squirrel-ly, honestly I could kick them further than their body length doubled. Not that I kick them- I love animals."
Mode of transport: "I have a bicycle- most of the public buses let me bring it with- when they don't I either ride across the state, sad and alone, or I find someone who will let me hitch hike. I figure if I can capture and exorcise a demon, I can handle myself with some creeper-man who doesn't know squat."
Hobbies: "Reading, drawing, hiking. I love to climb anything I can, including trees, rocks; I used to sit on top of the old barn at my house."
Personality: Leslie has a happy-go-lucky, optimistic young woman. She's always looking for the brighter side. She see the loss of her mother, though traumatic, as the event that showed her the supernatural things that took not only her mom, but thousands of people, all over the world- and she wanted into that world, in order to stop people from the loss that she endured. She's very inquisitive, asking many questions, and loves to strike up a deep conversation. She tends to be quiet at most times, saying only what is needed to be said, but if you force her to get into a conversation, she can normally keep it up pretty good. She has been known to randomly say pretty deep or thought provoking things, but only others notice it- to her, it makes sense. To others.. not as much, until she explains. She's incredibly naive and innocent, so don't expect her to understand all of your jokes, or catch all o sarcasm. She's easy to pull tricks on, but I don't recommend doing so- she can pull out the puppy eyes on free will. The more people that are around her, the more she clams up. With over three people trying to interact with her, she normally ends up finding an excuse to leave the room. It's too overwhelming for her.
Habits: "Well, there's good, and there's bad habits. For the good, I can't seem to wake up in the morning unless I go for a run, walk, or work out. I also might sometimes.. bake things. For no reason. So if you see me.. and I offer you cookies.. just take them, because I probably have a dozen more that I won't be able to eat on my own. As for the bad, when I get stressed, I bite my knuckles. They sometimes bleed, but not every time! I also accidentally use myself as bait while hunting. It's because I'm small, and they already see me as vulnerable, so why not act the part, trip while I'm running, or maybe 'accidentally' drop my flashlight or knife?"
Most at ease when: "When I'm up high. At the top of a tree, the roof of a building, or the edge of a cliff."
Most ill at ease when: "In a crowd. I'd rather wrestle a Wendigo than entertain a crowd."
How do they react in a crisis: "Pretty calm. But I do have a history of sacrificing myself when others are in danger.It's simply my first reaction- I sacrifice, then I think. I don't question it."
Greatest Strength: "My loyalty. I will do anything for those I care about, and risk anything. Relationships aren't something to be taken lightly, or something to throw away when things get dangerous."
Greatest Weakness: "My loyalty, once again. I give myself too completely, and trust those who shouldn't be trusted. People who will break and run with their tail between their legs when things get rough, leaving me to clean up the mess. It's happened more than once where they run away and hide, leaving her to clean up the mess. It hurts to have you trust shattered, and every time it hurts a little more. But I don't think I'll ever stop trusting people."
Soft spot: "I have a soft spot for people people who aren't afraid to actually talk deep. It sounds cheesy, spilling your feelings and stuff, but it just bothers me that some people bottle things up when all that does is hurt them."
History: As a child Leslie grew up an only child with her mother and father. One day, when her father was on a business trip, her mother didn't come home from work that day. Figuring it was nothing, 13 year old little Leslie just waited. And waited. The next night, she called her father- even though he made her promise to only call during an emergency. The next morning she awoke to her dad shaking her shoulder, telling her they had to leave. When they got downstairs, she could tell something was wrong. Tables were broken, a window shattered, the door was busted in. He tried to shield her from seeing the living room, but because of how small she was as a child, she slipped from his grasp to see her mother, dead and bloody on the floor. Her father spent that night, and most of the next day, explaining the supernatural to her as well as what had happened with her mother. If you wanna know the story, ask her. But she spent the rest of her life training with him, learning how to fight- and surprisingly, she excelled at it. She never did well in school, but luckily she was pretty good at fighting. Besides the fact that she was so small at the time, that he could throw her across the room with one punch.

Weapons: "I have a lot of Knives, many water bottles which are filled with salt, holy water, or actual water- a person gets thirsty riding a bike across state. I have about 4 feet of rope that I keep wrapped around my hips like a belt, and use it often. Lastly, I have quite a few stakes shoved into my green packpack, which I carve patterns and shapes into with my knives in my spare time. No guns- nope, don't even ask me for one."
Skills: "I'm pretty good with a knife, and being small helps me to move fast and slip from peoples' grasps."
Faults: "Guns. I'm terrified of guns, I hate them, I plan on never using one. The fact that I'm small makes me easy to throw around, as well as a target. I'm not good with doctors. You'll have to hold me down."
Last edited by Jubunu on Thu May 29, 2014 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageXXXXImageImage
Jubunu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hachi. » Sat May 24, 2014 3:51 pm

But with the beast inside, there’s nowhere we can hide

Blue - Tyler --- Red - The Demon

N a m e
    His name is...or was Tyer Caleb Ryans
    Ezekiel. Yes there is an angel named Ezekiel, but he was previously human. However, he is just called Zek (Zeke).

A g e
    Tyler is currently 18 Years Old. He has been possessed for about a month.
    Unknown, however, Zek is one of the older demons.

G e n d e r
    Tyler has everything that qualifies him to be a male
    Zek is a demon...do demons really even have genders? I mean they just posses other bodies. Well he identifies as a male.

S p e c i e s
    Tyler is a human, however he is currently possessed by a demon.
    Zek is a demon. He is currently possessing a human boy named Tyler.

B e f o r e
    Tyler was broken before Zek got to him. Becoming an orphan at the age of 6 after his parents died in a fire, he was placed in foster care. Despite his attempts to tell the social worker something was wrong with the foster family, the social worker chalked it up to a lonely child with attention issues. However, when he was 14, he was moved to a new family. Plagued with depression, he turned to the school druggies to get a fix and to forget his problems. By the time he was 16, he had already been arrested twice. Tyler was miserable, alone in life, and suicidal. By the time he turned 18, everyone was done trying to help him. He had tried to kill himself twice already, and had been arrested two more times. Tyler was done with life, but before he could truly kill himself, Zek possessed him.
    He doesn't remember anything before he became a demon. However, he quickly made a point of climbing in ranks. He decided to leave Hell however, going to the Untied States. He stayed for a while, just possessing whoever he wanted, before he found Tyler and decided to stay there.

A f t e r
    Tyler is rarely 'awake' and when he is, he is obviously terrified of what is going on and what he has seen.
    Zek is a trickster. He enjoys pretending to be human, and playing tricks on hunters and other demons. He has no real duty at the moment, she he just dose as he pleases with little regret over who dies, or what happens.

P e r s o n a l i t y
    Zek is a trickster. He enjoys playing 'games' with hunters, and humans. He is cunning, and manipulative and often sarcastic. He likes getting his way, and he can be quiet hostile and aggressive when he doesn't.
Don’t get too close, it’s dark inside
It’s where my demons hide

Song ; Demons - Imagine Dragons
Faceclaim ; Dylan O'Brien

Green - Seth Connor Mathews --- Red - The Demon

N a m e
    His name is, well was, Seth Connor Mathews.
    Damian. His name is Damian. Kind of amusing since he is a demon. Damian the Demon.

A g e
    Seth was a little over 20 when he was possessed. He has been possessed for about a year now.
    Unknown, he normally just says 'Old.' When asked.

G e n d e r
    Seth is a male.
    Damian identifies as a guy. Normally…he'll sometime posses a girl.

S p e c i e s
    Seth is a human. About a week before he was possessed, he became a hunter.
    Damian is a demon. He is currently in a ex-hunter named Seth.

B e f o r e
    Seth was unknowingly born into a hunter family. Unlike his older twin, he was left behind when his dad went to 'work'. Seth grew to become jealous of Jake, after all, he was the better twin. Muscular, popular, and Dad's favorite, he was everything Seth wasn't. When the twins were eight, there parents got a divorce. Seth went with his Mom, and Jake went with his Dad. After that, he didn't see or hear from either one of them. Regardless, shortly after his 20th birthday Jake appeared on his doorstep with only a 'I need help.' And he was dragged into the hunting life. Ghosts, goblins and the boogie man - all things he thought was fake, was all real. Needless to say, he sucked at his new life, and on a hunt, the poor kid was possessed by a demon.
    Damian doesn't talk about it. If he can't remember, or he just don't want to, Damian doesn't say.

A f t e r
    Seth is trapped in a state where he's alive…but dead. He can view what's going on, but can't speak. Every once in a while, Damian will allow him to speak, but it will be the same thing. "Please kill me. Please! Oh my god. Kill me." Over and over. The same thing, until Damian gets annoyed and retakes control.
    For a while, Damian lived as Seth. Playing the gullible little brother, that knew nothing. But it was all waisted when Jake tripped and spilt holy water on him. However, after a series of threats (mostly Damian killing both Seth, and anything Jake has, or will, loves), Damian kept his vessel, and continued to hunt along side Jake. Actually, he laid back and left the twin do it alone while he whined about stuff.

P e r s o n a l i t y
    Damian is…evil. Cunning, sarcastic, and manipulative, Damian gets want he wants. He doesn't have any since of moral, and would gladly kill the whole world if he had to without flinching. He sees it as there is only way to go - his way.

Faceclaim ; Colton Haynes

N a m e
    Jakob "Jake" Riley Matthews. That's it.

A g e
    Jake is just over 21 years old

G e n d e r
    Jake is very obviously a male. He'd be more than happy to show you.

S p e c i e s
    Jake is a human. He is also a hunter.

B e f o r e
    Born first, Jake was the oldest twin. He matured quickly, become strong and eager to learn, his father swept him up. From the time he was able, he was learning to speak Latin, shotguns, and remember how to paint traps. He was seven when he killed his first monster. Sure his dad helped, but hey - seven. Jake missed a lot of things growing up, parties, friends, his brother and mother. He never had that. When his parents split, he left with his father and never looked back. It wasn't till his father was killed, and he had demons on his tail he turned to his brother. He regrets doing it, because it was that decision that lead to his brother becoming possessed.

A f t e r
    Immediately after the possession of his brother is where his guilt is worse. Not figuring out about the possession before his trip, is what kills him. He called the demon - the monster - his brother for Christ sakes. Up until his trip, he didn't know. Despite others saying 'It's not your fault.' He still blames himself. Although he hates Damian, he knows better than to confront the demon as there is no way for Seth to come our alive.

P e r s o n a l i t y
    Jake has three personalities. His hunting one - which is cold, rude, and heartless. He doesn't care about who he is hurting, or what is happening. He has two goals - get answers, and kill. He doesn't care about much beside his goal when he is in his hunting state. Then there's his normal one. Cool, collected, and a flirt, not much startles him. He is pretty laid back, and doesn't talk much. Then there is…Jake. Lovable, friendly, Jake.
    'Jake' Jake is a little kid. He is everything he never got to be as a kid.

Faceclaim ; Colton Haynes

N a m e
    Isabella Marie Kane is her full name. However, she only goes by Bella. Don't expect her to answer to anything else.

A g e
    Define age. If you mean how long she's been alive, 18. She is 18 years old. If you mean how old she feels at time…447. Or older.

G e n d e r
    If you can't tell, you need your eyes checked. She is a girl.

S p e c i e s
    "What am I? Oh…such a tough question…hmm let's see. Okay I'm the anti-Christ but like the actual one. Hi! Lucifer's daughter here, yup. That's me. Or would it be half-Angel? Half-Archangel? Perhaps, a quarter demon, quarter human, quarter archangel, quarter angel…maybe one-third demon, one-third human, one-third archangel? I don't know. You get the idea. Anyway, think archangel. Anything they can do, I can do. Same with demons. Expect posses people. Can't do that…that I know of."

B e f o r e
    "Before what? I joined up with Luci? Okay." Before Bella was conceived, she doesn't know how her mother and her father met. Not that she really cares, she has a lot better things to be doing than learning her bloodline. After she was born, well she doesn't really know either. She was born, and then bounced around. Now she knows they were all demons in line to care for her (if you can call it care) but she never did know her mother. And thanks to the Winchesters, and God, she hardly knew her father. But when she was 'of age' (16, they could of just said 16) she was able to 'join with destiny (the girls name was Destiny) and free the devil'. In other words, she freed her father and Michael from the cage.

A f t e r
    After Lucifer was freed, well she got yelled at. Not by her father, but by angels. After that long, intense session of being yelled at, her father and her left. After a while, she split her own way. Where she ended up meeting the Winchesters.

P e r s o n a l i t y
    Bella is…"the true form of Satan." "Evil.""Amazing." - All of them are true. Well…expect the first one. That's Sam Winchesters job, not hers. Amazing…well she's the bloody Anti-Christ. What do you expect? Evil…once more - Anti-Christ. She is stubborn beyond belief, and will often plant both her feet till she gets what she wants. She has a thing for nicknames, and loves creating them. However, Bella is pretty laid back and just likes to chill most of the time. She would be happy just lying in bed for most days, and doing nothing. She loves to lead however, and given the chance, she'll jump at a chance to lead other.

Faceclaim ; Caitlin Stasey
Find me
on AS
flash.

Check
out my
list of
charries
Hachi Koi is my fursona
call me Hachi, Nova, or Quick
koi-wolf / female / fursuiter, fursuit maker, cosplayer, artist

I love Greek mythology (Daughter of Aphrodite!),
roleplaying (semi-lit and lit only) and superheros.
I'm a massive geek when it comes to MARVEL
hachi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jörmungandr. » Sat May 24, 2014 5:50 pm

{All Accepted!}

Sam nodded a bit, "Yea, I've noticed all these creatures popping up everywhere lately. There has been sightings of more monsters and... just, it's weird. It's been keeping all the Hunters on their toes," he said with a lousy shrug. He straightened out a bit, "Oh, you can have this book. I'll just take pictures of the pages I need," he answered and pulled out his phone. Sam flipped from page to page on the monster he was hunting and took quick but good pictures. When he was done he closed the book and slid it back to her. Sam smiled and laughed slightly, "I've been okay... Dean and I have taken down plenty of monsters and we haven't tried to punch each other yet so that's good.... And I'm hoping that when I go try and kill this Daeva it will be a bit easier then last time. Last time I took on one of those things my face got ripped up really good," Sam replied.

Username: G.o.d.z.i.l.l.a
Name: Scarlett. That's her human name. She does not say her Demon name.
Species: Demon
Personality[optional]: She is basically rude and loves to play little games. She uses everyone and thing around her to get what she wants and she is ruthless. Scarlett does not really get along with either human or demon. She will also kill anyone or thing if it means she gets what she wants.
History[optional]: Not much, she was turned into a demon a long time ago and has been in this body for about a year now.
Other: ---

Username: G.o.d.z.i.l.l.a
Name: Human Name; Nick Ander ::: Angel Name; Elijah
Species: Angel
Personality[optional]: He is nice, sort of shy and definantly does not do well with girls. He gets rather nervous easy and can be manipulated easily. For being a Angel he can be easily scared off considering he is a young Angel. But when needed he can be aggressive and violent.
History[optional]: Well… he's a young Angel and just recently got to Earth. He took over Nicks body about four weeks ago.
Other: ---
Last edited by jörmungandr. on Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jörmungandr.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me