|☩| Legendary |☩| [Alternate World + Leg. Pokemon]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: |☩| Legendary |☩| [Alternate World + Leg. Pokemon]

Postby R0be0 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:08 am

[[ Yes, you may reserve them.

It's only Legendaries, because the humans are currently captured, and the other pokemon aren't in this new world. ]]
ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
R0be0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:18 am

{Okay, thanks^^}
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Honeypetal » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:51 am

((W-I-P c;))

Name;; "I am Kuroshika. You can call me Shika or Kuro."
Gender;; "Why, how very offensive you are! I am a fae, of course."
Species;; "Zekrom; registered by humans as the 'Deep Black Pokemon'. I find it fitting, no? Some of these queer little classifications can be so very ridiculous."

Type;; "Dragon and Electric. Because of this, I am weak to less types than I am resistant to."
Moveset;; "Fusion Bolt, Focus Blast, Dragon Claw, Bolt Strike. Physical attacks are my speciality." Kuroshika's battle plan is simple; cause serious hurt. The move she uses the most is Bolt Strike, one of the two moves exclusive to Zekrom. It has a massive power output which can cause serious damage to even those who resist it when paired with her massive base attack. It also has the useful possibility to paralyse an opponent, which she flaunts as much as possible just to cover up her middling attack. The second move exclusive to her species is Fusion Bolt, which though not as powerful as Bolt Strike, is more accurate and has a strange property. When used after Fusion Flare, it becomes much more powerful. Normally, of course, this doesn't come into play. Dragon Claw is used over Outrage simply because of the nasty side-effect of confusion that the more powerful attack holds. Finally, Focus Blast is used as a way to shatter any physically-defensive Pokemon who can handle her previous attacks. It is also useful in getting past Steel types.
Level;;
Ability;; "Teravolt, which allows me to hit anything regardless of anyone else's ability. So, if a Pokemon has Volt Absorb I can hit it with an electric attack anyway and still deal damage."
Nature;; Sassy, Strong willed

Personality: "Hmm, I'll leave you to judge that." Light hearted and playfully teasing in nature, Kuroshika can come off as a completely care-free individual. She is rarely bothered by things, not getting worked up by any kind of behaviour or predicaments she finds herself in. In fact, she almost never loses her cool and retains a silver tongue in the worst of situations. Although her words can sound sincere, her tone almost always holds a humorous, flippant undertone that makes it seem like she is constantly undermining you. Passive-aggressive to the end, she tends to start arguments with ease though never really setting out with the intention to. Kuroshika is a strong character with a strong sense of justice; if you go against her morals, likely thing is you've gained yourself a potential enemy. Although having a tendency to complain whilst doing it, she is an admittedly hard worker, especially when trying to reach something she believes in. As the legend of Reshiram and Zekrom goes, Kuroshika is a seeker of strong ideals and has a set view on what the world should be like. What she wants is simple; a noble, united world between both humans and Pokemon. This is one of the driving forces for her right now, as without humans her ideal earth would not be reached.

Kuroshika is incredibly brave and selfless when she wants to be, however much she covers this up in a self-centred kind of attitude. She may seem like she could care less about anyone but herself, but when allied with her she will always have your back, even with her life is necessary. And although she seems to have a particularly hard outer shell, she can be quite the sentimental and sensitive individual.

Strengths: "Ah, yes I do know my strengths. Hitting hard is one of them." Kuroshika is a physically offensive behemoth. She is of massive offensive prowess, even among legendary Pokemon, and enjoys a wide array of strong physical attacks. She also has a good defensive stat for an offensively-inclined Pokemon, due to her thick scales. Kuroshika has average speed for a massive legendary such as herself, but in the air she is much faster due to her turbine tail which propels her through the sky. With her Electric/Dragon typing, she has a total of 6 resistances and is offensively strong against 3 types. Although her offensive side is only strong against a few types, the said types have few weaknesses which can be seen as an advantage.
Weaknesses: "And yes, I do know my limitations. For a 'legendary' Pokemon, my speed is not so good." Kuroshika has a middling speed stat, legendary or not. In particular manoeuvring on ground is a weak point and she hates tight spaces. Another weakness is her special defence stat, which is decidedly average as well. When paired with her weaknesses to Ground, Ice and Dragon, she can be worn down by these types. Her typing also means the types she is good offensively against is regrettably small, limited to Dragon, Water and Flying.
Backstory;; "Well, aren't these questions getting personal? From what I can tell, humans created a legend based on my past. Ask them if you want." Kuroshika's past is intertwined with and heavily involves another two dragons; Reshiram and Kyurem. But the former is the main counterpart to her. They are two sides of the same coin, birds of a feather, but completely different in so many ways. Kuroshika used to be a dragon combined with Reshiram and Kyurem; the original dragon of the three. As the legend goes, all was happy with said dragon until the two human leaders it allied itself with fought amongst eachother. The arguments turned to full-out war and the dragon became conflicted in itself. One side of it agreed with the older brother who wanted a truthful society, and the other agreed with the younger brother who sought his ideals. Unable to decide, the dragon split into two halves; one supporting one brother and one supporting the other. Kuroshika took the side of the younger brother, the one who believed in ideals. Her counterpart took the side of the older brother who believed in truths. As for Kyurem, well, Kuroshika has no remembrance of what happened to her, nor does she know whether she was part of the dragon anyway. It is the legend she knows about herself from stories and faint memories, but not one she fully remembers. It was like being born again; no one remembers what happened just as they came into existence, right? Well neither did Kuroshika when she got split up from her original form.

Kuroshika was equally matched to her counterpart when they first battled, not being able to overcome the white dragon just as it in turn could not overcome herself. Seeing thus, the two brothers agreed that truth and ideals were equal...and then resumed fighting for control of their shared kingdom. Already annoyed at not defeating Reshiram and being pitted against it in the first place, Kuroshika was outraged at the brothers' continued fighting and selfishness. And in a fit of rage, she scorched their kingdom with lightning before flying off to never be seen again...or for a long time, anyway.

Kuroshika had exhausted her powers when she destroyed an entire kingdom, and so rested for a long time in the form of a Dark Stone to be reawakened by someone who believed strongly in ideals. It was not a recent event, when she was resurrected, and was in fact still in the era before Pokeballs. It was a knight who awoke her, a knight who had no intention of trying to get the legendary under his control. Instead, he tried to get an alliance of sorts with Kuroshika who was happy to aid another ideal-seeker. After finding out his name, which was Wolfram, she told him to simply call her name and she would be there. With that, she flew away to fully explore the world by herself. When needed, she would aid her human friend, but it wasn't long to her until the calling stopped quite suddenly.

Curious at this, Kuroshika visited where Wolfram resided only to find him, in human years, long gone. It had been months since he had passed, and though she was saddened by this, it wasn't long until Kuroshika was off exploring and causing good-humoured havoc where it was needed.

Romantic Interest;; "Well, if anyone catches my eye. This is a mission, however..."
Friends / Close Allies;; "As of now, no-one."
Enemies;; "Well, I am willing to put the past in the past in terms of previous...misfits. I'm sure we'll all get along very nicely, providing everyone remains civil~"

Other;;

Name: "I am Feniul. But you can call me Fen!"
Species: "Keldeo; one of the Swords of Justice! So it feels weird to be rescuing the humans for a change, heh."

Type: "Water and Fighting; the best offensive typing, in-the-world! I don't care what anyone else says, not even Terrakion."
Moveset: "I know...Hydro Pump, Secret Sword, Calm Mind and Substitute." Somewhat surprisingly, Feniul has a battle plan to use in most situations. He uses Substitute to hide behind whilst the opponent is distracted by his exact copy. Whilst it takes hits for him, he sets up as many Calm Minds as he can. Due to the boost in Special Defence, he can last longer against specially attacking opponents, and due to the boost in Special Attack, he can hit even harder than normal. After this, he simply tries to either hose the opponent down with Hydro Pump or slice at them with Secret Sword. The former is his main attacking move and can be used to temporarily leap high of the ground when blasted from his hooves. The latter is a strange move that strikes physically despite being a special attack and he uses this as a secondary attack.
Level;; "
Ability;; "Justified, which doesn't help me whatsoever. I don't need an attack boost when hit by dark types, I need a special attack boost!"
Nature;; Rash, Proud of its power

Personality;; "The bravest of all Pokemon; that's me!" Fen is a fast-paced Pokemon with a fiery disposition. Loud and rambunctious, he tends to come off straight away as the kind of Pokemon to act now, think later.
Strengths;; "I hit hard, and I hit fast."
Weaknesses;; "Well, for as long as I avoid attacks this shouldn't come into play..."

Backstory;; "Unimportant! It's the future that matters."

Romantic Interest;; "Ladies~"
Friends / Close Allies;; "Well, if anyone from my quartet comes with me then they will be my allies. They better not though, I don't wanna learn how embarrassing any one of them could get."
Enemies;; "Those guys who we're fighting, uh...I think Nahfit is their leader?"

Other:
Last edited by Honeypetal on Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:19 am, edited 6 times in total.
Honeypetal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cujo. » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:44 am

reserve for Mew and Entei
cujo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby celestiaa » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:04 am

TaeldonLugiaLevel ??Pressure

Introductions
        >> name: Taeldon
        >> level:
        >> gender: Male
        >> species: Lugia

On the Outside
        >> type: Psychic/Flying - a versatile typing that grants Taeldon a wider movepool to choose from.
        >> moveset: Taeldon puts his incredible defenses and exceptional speed to good use as a talented and effective staller. By playing it safe and defensive as a physical wall, Taeldon is able to stall out some of his more prominent threats. His first move, Roost, is the most important move in his moveset; it provides him a reliable means of healing, as well as canceling out his weakness to Rock, Electric and Ice-type attacks for a short period of time. His second move, Substitute, allows him to create a clone for himself that can take hits and prevent status effects until it is destroyed. Whirlwind is also a very useful move that Taeldon took the liberty of learning, as it can be used in virtually any situations which require quick getaways. Taeldon's last move induces the status effect of poison on his opponent - Toxic. It is his only offensive move, one that he frequently uses to whittle down his enemy's health whilst hiding behind his Substitute and healing away any damage done to himself by way of Roost.
        >> ability: Taeldon's ability is called Pressure. Each time an enemy uses an attack, Taeldon's ability causes him/her to lose an extra power point (PP) for that move. However, this ability has its repercussions, as it attracts a lot of unwanted attention to himself.
        >> physical description: Like all of the other Legendaries, Taeldon is the only one of his kind. Humans believe him to be a patron of the storms, because of his ability to create or quell large storms at will. He was given the name the "Guardian of the Sea", and is considered a symbol of good weather for sailors and fishers. He resembles a large, dragon-oid creature with a stream-lined shape and sleek, silvery-white skin. Taeldon's back is lined with dark blue plates and spines; the crest around his eyes is the same deep blue colour. His powerful wings are reminiscent of human hands.

Let's Take a Closer Look
        >> personality
        >> history
        >> relationships

Extras
        >> other

Last edited by celestiaa on Fri Feb 22, 2013 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
celestiaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scolipede. » Wed Feb 20, 2013 3:28 pm

{Reserved for Image and Image}
"it clasps its prey with the claws on its neck until it stops moving. then it finishes it off with deadly poison."
scolipede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~*Reeses*~ » Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:38 am

{Bump}

Last bumped by ~*Reeses*~ on Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:38 am.
~*Reeses*~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me