GH Litter & Salmon Festival Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: GH Litter & Salmon Festival Discussion Thread

Postby arabella !! » Mon Jun 27, 2016 6:51 am

Your cat is wonderful, Aquila. It's so simple but amazing. And what a great name unu

hii ! call me ara :3 i luv
all things cute n insane
└───── ♥ ♡ ♥ ─────┘
▀▀▀▀▀ミ★ ▀▀▀▀▀
she/her gamer adult silly
────────────────────

arabella !!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:56 am

Why aren't the cats in the archive yet?
Also, which cat was made by which GH?
I know about Aquila's Catradiction, but I'm not sure about the others
Last edited by Coco Bunny on Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seasonal » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:59 am

Coco Bunny wrote:Why aren't the cats in the archive yet?

To prevent anyone's cat by being accidentally revealed before they chose to reveal it.

I love Aquilla's kitty, it's so soft-looking and lovely! I love mismatched eyes <3

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
about - characters - trades
need to contact CS staff?
submit a help ticket here!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝
Seasonal
Admin Assistant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Raire » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:05 am

Coco Bunny wrote:Why aren't the cats in the archive yet?
Also, which cat was made by which GH?
I know about Aquila's Catradiction, but I'm not sure about the others

You can always check the June outcomes thread.
_________ Image

# If you have any question or problem, please send us a help ticket

:: avatar picture by Tanja Askani :: signature by Jayfrost ::
Raire
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittayKattz » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:39 am

Here are my fav 3 outcomes of this litter so far:
Hi! I'm KittayKattz, but you can call me Kittay! I like to parkour between fandoms every month and get emotional over fictional characters. I also draw like, once in a blue moon.

KittayKattz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KHR0ME » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:50 am

So going by the Hint Chart, we have 4 outcomes that have yet to be confirmed?
This leaves...
-Lucky
-Irisid
-Seasonal
-Lady

Also going by the hint chart, I noticed things on who's the cat COULD be, and who have denied.
These facts have brought me to this conclusion.

Green Eyed Kitty

This cat has no other "could bes" as everyone else confirmed. The only "could be" left is Seasonal <3
I believe this cat is Seasonal's.

Cararararara wrote:I don't know if anyone has found this but this is one of Seasonal's groups, http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... serid=1297 c:

PPS Kitty

The only "could be" is Lady Masquerade. Lucky (I think) is the only one who didn't deny, but this cat doesn't add up with Lucky's hints.
I believe this cat is Lady's.

Closed Eyed Kitty

AquilaFuga has already confirmed, which leaves Lucky and Irisidium. Again, Lucky's clues do not add up with this cat.
I believe this cat is Irisidium's.

Fairy / Butterfly Kitty

Lastly, this cat has to be Lucky's. I've already found plenty of evidence on how it could be, but she said in her post regarding this that there's something else I'm missing.
I believe this cat is Lucky's.

Lucky has confirmed that this is her cat.

If I'm wrong on some things, please let me know!
Last edited by KHR0ME on Mon Jun 27, 2016 11:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
KHR0ME

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaramelCoffee » Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:52 am

I don't know if anyone has found this but this is one of Seasonal's groups, http://www.chickensmoothie.com/accounts ... serid=1297 c:
ImageImage Image
CaramelCoffee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fae » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:06 am

JabberWacky wrote:
So going by the Hint Chart, we have 4 outcomes that have yet to be confirmed?
This leaves...
-Lucky
-Irisid
-Seasonal
-Lady

Also going by the hint chart, I noticed things on who's the cat COULD be, and who have denied.
These facts have brought me to this conclusion.

Green Eyed Kitty

This cat has no other "could bes" as everyone else confirmed. The only "could be" left is Seasonal <3
I believe this cat is Seasonal's.

PPS Kitty

The only "could be" is Lady Masquerade. Lucky (I think) is the only one who didn't deny, but this cat doesn't add up with Lucky's hints.
I believe this cat is Lady's.

Closed Eyed Kitty

AquilaFuga has already confirmed, which leaves Lucky and Irisidium. Again, Lucky's clues do not add up with this cat.
I believe this cat is Irisidium's.

Fairy / Butterfly Kitty

Lastly, this cat has to be Lucky's. I've already found plenty of evidence on how it could be, but she said in her post regarding this that there's something else I'm missing.
I believe this cat is Lucky's.

If I'm wrong on some things, please let me know!

Though I agree with all of your answers, the fairy cat could also be Seasonal <3's, since it has Green Eyes as well. But it gives off a HP vibe, so I'll stick with the guess that it's lucky's. I think you're pretty spot on, though.
Still Searching For: UR Bee, UR Peach and PPS Bugs from 2021 to complete collection of Bwolves. Current Collection Up To Date As Of 12/01/23.

Seeking to complete collection; any missing Bwolves are on my WL and I will happily trade for them.

I trade FR Gems & Treasure for CS Pets on my WL or CS$; Msg or Send a Trade for Details

Malevolente is my sister; we trade sometimes and share an IP. Please don't ban us.
Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucky333123 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:34 am

I was going to hold off on confirming, but I think I will just confirm now.

So let's start with my hints:

- Multiple colors - I used the whole color pallet for my kitty

- Harry Potter is related to my pet, but it is not what it seems.

You see, my kitty is related to Harry Potter but not through design. It is related to HP through dates. CS time is ahead of the West Coast of the US, thus my kitty grew on June 6th and June 24th.

June 6th: On June 6th, 1994, "Peter Pettigrew is exposed as Scabbers the rat and is cornered by Sirius Black and Remus Lupin in the Shrieking Shack. He escapes in the chaos that followed Remus transforming into a werewolf and Sirius protecting Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger in his Animagus form of a dog. Harry and Hermione then use Hermione's Time-Turner to rescue Sirius from the Dementor's Kiss and Buckbeak the Hippogriff from his scheduled execution at sundown."

June 24th: On June 24th, 1995, "The Third Task of the Triwizard Tournament takes place in the Hogwarts Quidditch pitch. Harry Potter and Cedric Diggory are transported to Little Hangleton Graveyard, where Lord Voldemort regains a body of his own. Cedric is killed and Harry manages to return to Hogwarts with Cedric's body. The Second Wizarding War begins, although the Ministry of Magic does not admit this until the next year."

A simply Google search of Harry Potter dates in June would allow you to see the dates and see how they are related to my kitty. Jabby practically got the answer here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3067038&start=2590#p99585592

So meet, Auroria:

Growing up in the fairy realm, Auroria was always the odd-ball due to her odd wings and strange antennas. As a young fairy kitten, she was often tormented and teased. Often to the point of being bullied by her fellow peers. It didn't help that her name was so pretty, yet to her peers, she was too ugly to bear such a beautiful name. Even though Auroria remained teased and tormented, she had a hidden secret -- a secret that could change the lives of those around her.

You see, she was born a princess of the realm. Her mother had hidden her away from the world to protect her. Very few knew of her existence, thus when she grew up, those who teased and tormented her were completely shocked. They never expected her to turn out to be royalty, not to mention her strange antennas had disappeared. Instead, she looked like she belonged among her peers. Those who bullied her, vowed never to treat another being the way they did for they had learned their lesson the hard way when they bullied Auroria.

I'm not the greatest storyteller, but this is Auroria's mini-story :)
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
█░▌
──────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
──────────────────

───────────────────────────
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

┌────────────┐

If you need any help, feel
free to ask ^.^ dates matter
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _60_ people.
I have received _35_ gifts.

└────────────┘
┌────────────┐

└────────────┘
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
▐░█
lucky333123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolven Girl » Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:40 am

lucky333123 wrote:I was going to hold off on confirming, but I think I will just confirm now.

So let's start with my hints:

- Multiple colors - I used the whole color pallet for my kitty

- Harry Potter is related to my pet, but it is not what it seems.

You see, my kitty is related to Harry Potter but not through design. It is related to HP through dates. CS time is ahead of the West Coast of the US, thus my kitty grew on June 6th and June 24th.

June 6th: On June 6th, 1994, "Peter Pettigrew is exposed as Scabbers the rat and is cornered by Sirius Black and Remus Lupin in the Shrieking Shack. He escapes in the chaos that followed Remus transforming into a werewolf and Sirius protecting Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger in his Animagus form of a dog. Harry and Hermione then use Hermione's Time-Turner to rescue Sirius from the Dementor's Kiss and Buckbeak the Hippogriff from his scheduled execution at sundown."

June 24th: On June 24th, 1995, "The Third Task of the Triwizard Tournament takes place in the Hogwarts Quidditch pitch. Harry Potter and Cedric Diggory are transported to Little Hangleton Graveyard, where Lord Voldemort regains a body of his own. Cedric is killed and Harry manages to return to Hogwarts with Cedric's body. The Second Wizarding War begins, although the Ministry of Magic does not admit this until the next year."

A simply Google search of Harry Potter dates in June would allow you to see the dates and see how they are related to my kitty. Jabby practically got the answer here: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=3067038&start=2590#p99585592

So meet, Auroria:

Growing up in the fairy realm, Auroria was always the odd-ball due to her odd wings and strange antennas. As a young fairy kitten, she was often tormented and teased. Often to the point of being bullied by her fellow peers. It didn't help that her name was so pretty, yet to her peers, she was too ugly to bear such a beautiful name. Even though Auroria remained teased and tormented, she had a hidden secret -- a secret that could change the lives of those around her.

You see, she was born a princess of the realm. Her mother had hidden her away from the world to protect her. Very few knew of her existence, thus when she grew up, those who teased and tormented her were completely shocked. They never expected her to turn out to be royalty, not to mention her strange antennas had disappeared. Instead, she looked like she belonged among her peers. Those who bullied her, vowed never to treat another being the way they did for they had learned their lesson the hard way when they bullied Auroria.

I'm not the greatest storyteller, but this is Auroria's mini-story :)

She's so pretty
FLOOGLE

Wolven Girl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me