Ɯσяκιиɢ Ғσя Ɖιƨиɛʏ | Semi-Lit Teen rp| Accepting

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Re: Ɯσяκιиɢ Ғσя Ɖιƨиɛʏ | Semi-Lit Teen rp| Accepting

Postby chantesuta; » Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:49 pm

{Hey everyone, I apologize for my posts - honestly did not know fontmeme is considered as images. Took them of now...gee I feel sOoO stupid...}
chantesuta;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halsey, » Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:44 am

[/i]
Disney Magic

Chloeseventeen the 'Fun,live life' one
In order to be old and
wise, you must first be young and stupid.

Name• • > My My name Happens to be marcus... Did i mention I love you c;

Age• • >March 1, 1994

Gender• • > *checks pants* Yep im male ... wanna check

Sexual Oreientation • • >orry guys I'm into girls and nothing is going to change that

Eyes • • >My eyes are a teal/green shade. The outer ring is a black color, it's solid back and then it quickly changes into a Teal. Throughout it there are streaks of a light green until you get right by the pupal where it is a more green shade. In all honesty, I love the look of my eyes. I think the Teal matches me and it's my favorite color of eyes, so I feel very proud of my Teal eyes.

Hair • • >My hair is a dirty blonde and its up in a sweep. My friends tease me for having it go up.

Tattoos • • >I have only two tattoos. I'm not a giant fan of needles, but lets just say some parties got that far some nights. it's a small Cross on my wrist.
[center]Image

ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Height • • >

Weight • • >I weigh 120 and its 100 percent muscle

Likes • • >
✔Animals; Their so cuddly!
✔Thunderstorms; Makes me sleepy.
✔Rain; I like to run around in it!
✔Reading; Yes...what a nerd I am.
✔Music; Who doesn't love it!?
✔Ballet; Its my life
✔Piano; I also play this lovely thing.
✔Singing; Yep! I love to sing.
✔Winter;
✔Cuddling; So...Err..

Dislikes • • > ---

Fears • • >Breaking a bone and never being able to dance again.

Occupation • • >---

Personality• • >
you want to meet me then read this... i like girls that know about me... O_o as long as their NOT a stalker.he is the bad boy. he is the guy that will go on adventures and is hard to impress. if he had five word that describe him it would be sarcastic,funny, sweet,bad,adventures but on the inside he is really sweet and can be sarcastic to. Once he meets the right girl ... she will really shine. but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a few tricks up his sleeve ;). I love the beach and water And you can never keep me away from it. Did i mention I love you... Its true. He is A player and everybody loves him he is normally with the poplars. He acts dumb but he is actually really smart but nobody knows. He couldn't dare ruin his reputation. He is really on the inside as sweet as taffy.

Next Of Kin• • >My mom Paddie and My dad Daron

Friends&Enemies • • >none yet but going me i will atlas have 100

Crush • • >Yea right I don't have crushes on anybody the all have crushes on me

GirlFriend • • >No Not yet at least but trust me I won't be single for long.

Pets• • >Maple
Unicow

halsey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chantesuta; » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:23 am

*...OuR JouRneY...* wrote:

C A S E Y
Mood: Irritated.
Charecter:Rapunzel

Casey smiled as the girl pronounced herself,But she rumbled off her name and was gone with a quick wave. " I'm Casey...." Casey trailed off after the girl. She laughed a little, knowing the girl was nervous and really probably needed to go.But I really like her, hope I will see her again..And meet other nice people! I walked around a little more, exploring the staff cafeteria and the chill out hall that was both very roomy and friendly, the few people that where there seemed comfortable and content though everyone seem to be at work - The place was all quiet. "I wonder when is my first shift?" Having that thought I started towards my dorm, thinking that I probably must go and unpack. It was a bit of a walk but I enjoyed every moment of getting a bit refreshed after a whole lot of traveling. It really is some world here, a hot world, but also very cool. Reaching my room I rummaged through my backpack to find the keys, but it seemed to have flown away. "Cake...Were IS it?" I mumbled to myself, my hair falling in my face as I tried to find it.

Iegg...lazy....:3
chantesuta;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mα∂иɛƨƨ. » Wed Nov 07, 2012 9:54 am

→→ Audrey Lee Dawson
{- The lovely Miss Snow White -}

❝ Im wishing for the one I love, to find me today. And im dreaming of the nice things he'll say ❞
-Snow White

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Audrey smiled at The magnificent sites around her.. The tall rides, the amazing buildings. Oh gosh, its amazing here! Im so glad that i.. Audrey's thoughts were suddenly set on hold when she felt herself being rammed into something hard. Or should i say Someone. Audrey gasped as she fell down, making the keys fly out of her hand just as her back hit the ground. Audrey laid on the ground for about five seconds trying to do two things: 1.) Try and think about what just happend.. and 2.) get the breath back into her. Agghh.. Audrey muttered as she rolled over to all fours, and then slowly but surely stood onto her feet.

Once Audrey's vision cleared she looked up at he tall fellow standing in front of her.Audrey regained her balanced and looked at him as he started to apologize.. Oh um.. she paused and cleared her throat Hey its fine.. Its my fault i wasnt paying attention and Well i... Well i ran into you.. So its my fault. I should be the one apologizing she said with a smile as her British accent rolled smoothly off her tongue
Last edited by Mα∂иɛƨƨ. on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jesse Rutherford will be the death of me ♥♥
Mα∂иɛƨƨ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby that one girl. » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:36 pm

►▶▸hαvαnα ísαвєllє nσєllє вunkєr

príncєss вєllє
    єíghtєєn
    clσthєs: black denim
    jeans w/ gray
    racerback tank
    top. Black flip
    flops and sunglasses.

“cαn чσu ímαgínє
    α wσrld wíthσut mєn?
    nσ crímє αnd
    lσts σf hαppч
    fαt wσmєn."
She let out a breath of air as he told her that she was perfect for the job. She smiled and and brought up her hand to her forehead and swiped it jokingly. "Well that's wonderful." She said and brought her hand back to her side. She looked back at him as he started to speak about the game and her heart beat fluttered. She liked games. And when he called her Belle, she tilted her head ever so slightly. But, then she remembered. She is the character now. She's Belle. Might as well start getting used to people calling her that. It shouldn't be that hard since it's one of her middle names.

She thought about what he had said. His way of talking would also take a while to get used to, but, at least she's used to adjusting. She sighed. Which reward she'll get. Decisions are also consequences. Interesting. Her life was a game. So, it was a metaphor of some sort. Kind of. Maybe.

She nodded to him. "Well, then. Let's get this show on the road." She told him a bit excited as she let her eyes wander at the amusement park ahead of her before letting them lie on him again. "Where shall we start this game of yours? Or, has it already begun? Because if so, then I must say we must be on our way for I fear we might not have enough time." She said to him with an open smile.

{{ bleh. WB...}}
    hey guys.
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I am quitting.. I just need to focus on school and sports and all that other good stuff.. Hope you guys understand. I am really sorry about not telling anyone about this personally.. so please don't be too mad. I had some serious fun. I hope you guys have great lives..

always and forever,
    that one girl.
that one girl.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khaleesi, » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:26 pm

{ A r r o w }

W h e r e ? Path way
W e a r i n g ? Her costume.
C r u s h ? I just got here
W i t h ? Hatter and Belle
C h a r a c t e r ? Alice

As the girl took pictures with kids and signed autographs she stumbled upon Prince Charming. She bumped into him in accident and looked up with her icy blue eyes. "Sorry." She said politely. He was kind of cute Arrow thought as she brushed her blue dress off gently. "I was in a rush."

(Sorry WB and I have homework......lots of it.)
Last edited by khaleesi, on Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
under construction
khaleesi,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thund3r » Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:31 pm

.:Attention:.

-Guys, i have just been informed that we are not aloud to put links to pictures in our posts as well as not being aloud to use Font meme. Please do not use any of these or i'll get in trouble and this topic will get locked >.< thanks guys!
with love,
Daunty

edit: also 1D Prince charming is already taken >.< sorry, would you like prince adam instead? ^^-
thund3r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew503 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:58 pm

seth quinn

{
i am currently -- 18 & single & flynn ryder
i am feeling -- embarrassed
i am talking to -- Audrey Lee Dawson
my location is -- The Park
I looked at her at said, "No, it was all my fault! Don't even try to blame it on yourself. I just need to pay attention more." I began to rant on and on about how sorry I was until it hit me. She was talking with an accent, and accent that I only heard when I was back home. "What part of England are you from?" I asked her suddenly. After hearing her accent I began to feel my heart rush. Someone from the homeland, who would know exactly what I was going through. I tried to peer behind her, trying to figure out where her family may be, because a pretty girl like her just doesn't come to Disney World.

(Dylan is open to RP with if anyone is looking for someone to RP with:))
mewmew503

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winchester. » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:16 am

So just give it one more try to a lullaby, and turn this up on the radio, iIf you can hear me now

N i c h o l a s

'Cause I can't get you on the telephone, so just close your eyes oh, honey here comes a lullaby your very own lullaby...

wearing:: my prince outfit... it's itchyyy!
mood:: apathetic
where:: wandering
with:: nobody in particular

Dropping my stuff from my break into a trash can[ that specific trash being a coffee ], I strolled out, scratching my chest a bit. I had semi-forced the people to let me have a lower neck line. I hated the whole turtle neck crap, and it was so hot out here, I wasn't sure I could deal with it. Brushing whisps of brunette bangs from my eyes, I strolled into the park from the break room, hidden in buildings throughout the park.
I know, I might be at a specific spot but in the morning or afternoons, depending on the park schedule, and my own, I was off in the main park areas, wandering where I wanted. Severl people wanted pictures, signatures, and other things like a simple handshake or hug. Honestly, the first couple times I had to sign stuff, I had simply put 'Nick' instead of Charming, and then I had to make those words into something like a bunch of smiles and flowers, which was a pain in the as*. Strocking the shirt I had one, the Snow White Prince for today, and I ventured into a group of hedges and flowers towards the Alice in Wonderland area, or what I called the place of giant heads. For, of coarse, we had the cat, the catipillar, the birds, etc. all adorned with giant smelly costumes and terrifying giant heads. Honestly, I didn't know how the little kids didn't scream. Not that I was scared at all of them, it was just sort of, well, goofy?
Sliding my hands into my pockets, I continued to walk, finally leaning up against a giant rock, taking place there for pictures and hugs, suprised by how many teens actually where in the the park. Looking to my right, I saw the Mad Hatter and some other characters, on Alice and the other another Princess, who seemed just too happy. Shaking my head a bit, I plastered on a wide white smile for more pictures.

[ if Dylans wants he could bump into Arabella( ariel ) as she is entering the park, which she is just sorta walking around in ]

winchester.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halsey, » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:38 am

{um okay sorry I'm really confused :P}

halsey,