Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

There Are Two Sides to the Mirror by Celozon

Artist Celozon [gallery]
Time spent 40 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

There Are Two Sides to the Mirror

Postby Celozon » Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:31 am

So these are my two characters, Canebth (my fursona, the brown Caberite) and Wirth (the green Altsisi). Both species I created. And they are both me. In real life I'm Wirith, the shy, subdued person who would rather not talk unless its important and almost never speak louder than necessary. And on Chicken Smoothie I'm Cabenth, an outgoing one who loves to gift people, help others, and who is almost never mean or rude. Its strange to look in that mirror and see two different people. The one who feels so insecure and shy and the one who will blabber on forever and go out looking for fun. I wish I could be like I am on CS in real life.

So this is for all those people who have two different side to them. The one that shows up when their identity is hidden and they can be who they really are, and the side in real life who struggles to express itself.

~~~~~~~~~

And the weirdest part of this is I'm a girl. And I have only two characters, both of which are male and represent me. Ah I got so lazy I didn't even shade the picture, except, strangely enough, Cabenth's mouth. And of course, my lazy background. Don't look it, its too lame for the picture.

~~~~~~~~~

This picture is included in my giveaway (link in sig)
This is number 2 of the giveaway
Clue: I ate this user once. It was weird. They tasted exactly like the rainbow! And then I went to thier trade thread. Oh, and use this ī . It will be most helpful.
Last edited by Celozon on Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: There Are Two Sides to the Mirror

Postby .Phoenix. » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:57 am

*Stalking* I recognised your fursona IMMEDIATELY! There are a lot of people who your fursona guards their trades.
.Phoenix.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:00 am

.:animals.rule:. wrote:*Stalking* I recognised your fursona IMMEDIATELY! There are a lot of people who your fursona guards their trades.

XD thank you. Yea I didn't expect it to be that popular. X3
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Phoenix. » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:04 am

noleah wrote:
.:animals.rule:. wrote:*Stalking* I recognised your fursona IMMEDIATELY! There are a lot of people who your fursona guards their trades.

LOL XD I have to say your fursona is awesome
.Phoenix.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Celozon » Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:38 am

.:animals.rule:. wrote:
noleah wrote:

LOL XD I have to say your fursona is awesome

Yeah he is the product of reading too much manga all at once. I read an entire series on people could could turn into animals. I started drawing manga that was similar to cats, then it eventually changed into what he is now. But yeah, he big long ears used to be short. And the eyes became a lot more simplified.

Last bumped by Celozon on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:38 am.
ImageImage
Celozon
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me