β‹†ΛšΰΏ” Snatchers πœ—πœšΛšβ‹† Beau's Boutique | OPEN |

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

β‹†ΛšΰΏ” Snatchers πœ—πœšΛšβ‹† Beau's Boutique | OPEN |

Postby Wally Darling » Mon May 13, 2024 8:20 am

Welcome to Beau's Boutique where you can accessorize and modify you snatcher in whatever way you please (within reason)!

The boutique is open from Monday to Thursday and is closed from Friday to Sunday!
Last edited by Wally Darling on Thu May 23, 2024 9:19 am, edited 9 times in total.
Wally Darling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β‹†ΛšΰΏ” Beau's Boutique πœ—πœšΛšβ‹†

Postby Wally Darling » Mon May 13, 2024 8:20 am

Beau (he/him) wrote:"O-oh, hello there! I'm Beau and this is my boutique. Nice alliteration, huh? Eheh...heh. A-anywho! I have many different items to choose from for your adorable littler creatures and I'm able to dye or modify them a little to your liking. If I don't have anything in stock for you, you can always a order something custom m-made too.

And please make sure your little snatchers don't steal... anything... please.

Beau's Boutique wrote:
Collars

ImageImageImage
----------- Spiked Collar | 1C$ --------------------- Star Tag | 1C$ ----------------------------- Heart Tag | 1C$ -----------

ImageImageImage
----------- Circle Tag | 1C$ ---------------------- Bell Collar | 1C$ ------------------------- Cow Bell | 1C$ -----------

----------- Plain Collar | 1C$ -----------

Bows

ImageImageImage
----------- Tail Bow | 1C$ --------------------- Head Bow | 1C$ ----------------------- Neck Bow 1 | 1C$ -----------

ImageImage
----------- Neck Bow 2 | 1C$ ------------------------- Neck Bow 3 | 1C$ -----------

Accessories

ImageImageImage
----------- Socks | 1C$ ------------------------------- Gloves | 1C$ --------------------------- Piercings | Free! -----------

Held Items

ImageImageImage
----------- Paper | 1C$ ------------------------------- Quill | 1C$ --------------------------- Letter | 1C$ -----------

ImageImageImage
----------- Flag 1 | 1C$ ------------------------------- Flag 2 | 1C$ --------------------------- Rose 1 | 1C$ -----------

----------- Rose 2 | 1C$ -----------

Customs

----------- Customs | Name Your Price! (be fair) -----------
Last edited by Wally Darling on Mon May 13, 2024 8:39 am, edited 5 times in total.
Wally Darling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β‹†ΛšΰΏ” Maud's Mods πœ—πœšΛšβ‹†

Postby Wally Darling » Mon May 13, 2024 8:22 am

Maud (she/venom/sting) wrote:"Oh, hey. Welcome to my part of the store. My brother set it up for me after I begged him hehe. Anywho, if you wanna modify your snatcher and make 'em look real special, I'm your snake. Take a look around, I'm sure something will catch your fancy, but if not, I can always come up with a neat concoction just for you, kid.

Maud's Mods wrote:
ImageImageImage
- Aquatic Modification | 5C$ --- Aerial Modification | 5C$ --- Mineral Modification | 5C$ -

- Custom Modification | Name Your Own Price (5C$ and up) -

For clarification, just in case, aquatic mutations include scales, fins, and aquatic tails. Aerial mutations include feathers, wings (bird, bat, etc.), and anything sky-related. Mineral mutations include rocks, crystals, and gemstones.
Last edited by Wally Darling on Tue May 14, 2024 5:33 am, edited 4 times in total.
Wally Darling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

β‹†ΛšΰΏ” Rules πœ—πœšΛšβ‹†

Postby Wally Darling » Mon May 13, 2024 8:22 am

Rules wrote:- You may only order once per week.

- You may only accessorize or modify one snatcher per order.

- Only order when it's open. If you order while the boutique is closed, you will be skipped over.

- Please be patient for your orders to be completed, I am a single artist who is still in school!

- If I am to ever be overwhelmed with orders or way too busy with real life matters, the boutique may close prematurely (but open the next week most likely, don't worry!).

- You may buy multiple items and modifications, but only one custom item or mod per order (unless the custom is quite small).

- You may use pets instead of C$ if you do not have any of the latter, but only if the pets are equal to the value of the C$ you owe (I will also take *any* WL pet).

- A wig/adding hair to your snatcher counts as a custom item, not a custom modification, just so you know, but extra fluff would be considered a custom mod.

- If you fail to follow the rules, your order will be skipped over.

- You may accessorize and modify your snatcher yourself, this boutique is just for those that don't want to draw or just enjoy how I draw things! :]

To Accessorize a Snatcher:
Code: Select all
[color=#4000BF]I Want To Accessorize![/color]
Snatcher I'm Accessorizing: (insert .png image)
Items + Total Cost:
How I want them to look: (you may use an illustration if it best shows what you want)
Link To Trade:

To Modify a Snatcher:
Code: Select all
[color=#4000BF]I Want To Modify![/color]
Snatcher I'm Modifying: (insert .png image)
Mods + Total Cost:
How I want them to look: (you may use an illustration if it best shows what you want)
Link To Trade:
Last edited by Wally Darling on Fri May 24, 2024 3:27 am, edited 13 times in total.
Wally Darling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β‹†ΛšΰΏ” Snatchers πœ—πœšΛšβ‹† Beau's Boutique | OPEN |

Postby naivetΓ© » Tue May 21, 2024 9:46 pm

I Want To Accessorize!
Snatcher I'm Accessorizing: Image
Items + Total Cost: 1x Neck Bow 2
How I want them to look: This color β– β– β– 
Link To Trade: trades/viewtrade.php?id=111533387&userid=1102212&signature=A0RLywxNFKtAe_lxpJuYqg
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
    ❃ Image
    ❃ Image
    ❃ Image
    ❃ Image
    ❃ Image
naivetΓ©

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: β‹†ΛšΰΏ” Snatchers πœ—πœšΛšβ‹† Beau's Boutique | OPEN |

Postby Wally Darling » Tue May 21, 2024 10:03 pm

Thank you for shopping!
If you want a refund, please contact me and I’ll help with that immediately. Have a nice day!
Wally Darling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me