November 2023 Discussion Thread

Discussion about the Pets, Items, Dress-ups, Events, Site, Forum or other CS features!

Re: November 2023 Discussion Thread

Postby softpaw » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:09 pm

obsessed with this pony!!
softpaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star-Lord » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:44 pm

that one still growing bwolf is going to be my 13th reason
bro is taking a long nap

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I look around, do you know what I see?
┏‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎┓
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏ryan ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎ s.her‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ carrd‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ quill enjoyer
┖‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎┚
L ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎O‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎S‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎E‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎R‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‎‏‏‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎‎‏‏‎S

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Star-Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fae » Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:44 pm

odin wrote:Image

WAKE UP COCOON

I NEED TO ADD YOU TO MY COLLECTION
Still Searching For: UR Bee, UR Peach and PPS Bugs from 2021 to complete collection of Bwolves. Current Collection Up To Date As Of 12/01/23.

Seeking to complete collection; any missing Bwolves are on my WL and I will happily trade for them.

I trade FR Gems & Treasure for CS Pets on my WL or CS$; Msg or Send a Trade for Details

Malevolente is my sister; we trade sometimes and share an IP. Please don't ban us.
Fae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby oniaano » Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:06 pm

sobbingggg why did it have to be the 1 pony outcome i only adopted one of that split ;_;

Nahahaha ! You really are
    something else , kiddo !

┌─────────┐

hi ! my name is onion :-3
    ★ adult ★ they / it ★
    aromantic bi sillyguy

└─────────┘
    code credit
    oniaano

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Frostseraph » Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:06 pm

Pet's name: Nebula

Random generated name perfection here lol
    Frostseraph

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby odin » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:23 pm

Woo that pony has split outcomes. :lol: I got 5 of them and was so hoping they weren't all gonna be the same. lol
    And it's a pretty pony. :3

Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos.

odin

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Minimanta » Tue Nov 28, 2023 10:51 pm

Out of all the ponies, that one was the last one I would have guessed would split :'D

I only have one of the foals and he's still growing so I missed that beautiful rainbow adult </3
    Minimanta

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby feastin » Tue Nov 28, 2023 11:47 pm

On the topic of sponsored pets...They could have a "Summer reading event" , like they could choose a book like charlottes web, and unlock the characters through book quizzes? It could work by a certain amount of $c would be used to unlock a digital version of the book here on this website! To be honest they could work with authors that aren't as popular too. That would definitely bump up sales and have people on the site a lot longer. Plus the $c they have left over from renting the digital book for that month will be used to grow the economy on the site and BOOST trades! Bonus if there are multiple books per month and you can only pick one to participate in, people would go CRAZY over not having them all! But other than that I'd kind of like to see soda dogs haha like Dr Pepper and Sprite just cause I think the metallic look would be cool. :D
    trade me for anything in my trade tab, open to suggestions!
    Been gifted: 16 times
    Gifted others: 22 times
    I do not support hoards ^^ sorry <3
    I am a collector, I want 1 of each so all dupes are traded
    FREE PALESTINE <3<3<3
    feastin

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby Travis » Wed Nov 29, 2023 1:53 am

Sponsors on CS aren't going to happen, full stop. unless it's with another pet site like some sort of mutually beneficial collab - a huge brand like the Coke company or Harper Collins Publishing isn't going to look at a site like Chicken Smoothie and be like. Yup, that's where we wanna advertise, instead of on something with millions of people actively playing
    it's a fun conversation topic but i don't think it's really on topic for November, maybe it could have a separate thread for discussing ideas, but if anyone's expecting it to happen, common sense says no. CS is too small of a community compared to most other things, and not something that appeals to a ton of different people compared to something like fifa or COD or pubg etc.

here's something on topic. What's y'alls favorite pet from this month? I think i'm gonna have to go with this guy, love the colors and overall design.. he's snazzy

𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐚𝐧𝐝-𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 x BIO ART BWS x 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐙𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐒
    𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐟𝐞'𝐬 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 x Just some silly guy! x ═══════════════════════════════
    𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐭𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 x PMs ok for whateva x ◦◦ 𝐘𝐑 𝐁𝐄𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐘𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐑 𝐒𝐌𝐑𝐓 ◦◦

xxImage xxxlx Image
    Travis

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me

Postby ShadowKatto » Wed Nov 29, 2023 10:00 am

Travis wrote:
    feastin wrote:On the topic of sponsored pets...They could have a "Summer reading event" , like they could choose a book like charlottes web, and unlock the characters through book quizzes? It could work by a certain amount of $c would be used to unlock a digital version of the book here on this website! To be honest they could work with authors that aren't as popular too. That would definitely bump up sales and have people on the site a lot longer. Plus the $c they have left over from renting the digital book for that month will be used to grow the economy on the site and BOOST trades! Bonus if there are multiple books per month and you can only pick one to participate in, people would go CRAZY over not having them all! But other than that I'd kind of like to see soda dogs haha like Dr Pepper and Sprite just cause I think the metallic look would be cool. :D
    Sponsors on CS aren't going to happen, full stop. unless it's with another pet site like some sort of mutually beneficial collab - a huge brand like the Coke company or Harper Collins Publishing isn't going to look at a site like Chicken Smoothie and be like. Yup, that's where we wanna advertise, instead of on something with millions of people actively playing
    it's a fun conversation topic but i don't think it's really on topic for November, maybe it could have a separate thread for discussing ideas, but if anyone's expecting it to happen, common sense says no. CS is too small of a community compared to most other things, and not something that appeals to a ton of different people compared to something like fifa or COD or pubg etc.

I made a what-if thread regarding sponsorships, it’s over here!
    Even if CS can’t collar with big brands, they can still be sponsored by smaller companies some day. There’s nothing wrong with being optimistic about these things. There was a thread about what CS could do with their social media in order to expand their reach. Who knows, if CS is able to expand its reach and gain popularity with social media, then maybe we could have sponsorships.
    Pet's name: Ashfur

ShadowKatto

My pets
    My items
    My wishlist
    My gallery
    My scenes
    My dressups
    Trade with me