πŸŽƒ Oh Drats! πŸ€ Halloween Event! πŸŽƒ

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

πŸŽƒ Oh Drats! πŸ€ Halloween Event! πŸŽƒ

Postby Black.Wings » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:58 am

Welcome to the first ever Drats event! The Fall Festival / Halloween Event! Feel free to take a look around at the booths and shops we have set up. There's sure to be an activity for any type of user here!
You don't need to own a Drat in order to partake in any of the festival activities! When a booth asks for the Drat you will be using feel free to use NPC Corbin or NPC Mavy in their place!

The main currency for the event will be Candy! All booths and activities reward users with Candy which can be used to purchase items from the shop booth at the end of the event! Most items will be Halloween exclusive items used for breeding and customizing Drats! There will also be MYOs and other exciting things available! Also don't miss out on the raffle midway through the event!

Event Rules:
-As always, all site rules apply.
-Users must have an updated, accurate storage thread for their Drats in order to partake in this event. (Does not apply to non-owners until their first Drat is acquired.)
-Users may only win 3 Drats from this event. This does not included the Raffle Drat or any purchased MYOs.
-Users may not alter the final design (Lineart, design, colors, accessories etc.) on any Halloween Drats.
-Users may not claim designs, adopts, items or artwork that do not belong to them. Theft and more importantly art theft will be taken very seriously.
-Drats may only be traded for other Drats, breeding slots, Drat items or artwork.
-All trades and gifts are final.
-As always, have fun!

Rules are subjected to be updated or changed at any time!

Event Schedule:
Event will run from 10/20/23 until 11/3/23

Official Opening Date 10/20/23
-Apple Bobbing and Trick or Treating open everyday
-Spooky Stories and Pumpkin Carving open for Day 1

10-21-23

10-22-23
-Spooky Stories and Pumpkin Carving open for Day 2

10-23-23

10-24-23
-Spooky Stories and Pumpkin Carving open for Day 3
-Raffle Booth opens in Shop

10-25-23

10-26-23
-Spooky Stories and Pumpkin Carving open for Day 4

10-27-23
-Haunted Corn Maze starts for Day 1

10-28-23
-Spooky Stories and Pumpkin Carving open for Day 5
-Haunted Corn Maze starts for Day 2

10-29-23
-Haunted Corn Maze starts for Day 3

10-30-23
-Spooky Stories and Pumpkin Carving open for Day 6
-Haunted Corn Maze starts for Day 4

10-31-23
-Haunted Corn Maze starts for Day 5
-Winner is announced from Raffle Booth

11-1-23
-Spooky Stories and Pumpkin Carving open for Day 7
-Haunted Corn Maze starts for Day 6

11-2-23
-Haunted Corn Maze starts for Day 7

11-3-23 - 11-9-23
-Event Closes
-Shop Opens

11-10-23
-Shop Closes for the Last Time
Last edited by Black.Wings on Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:42 am, edited 4 times in total.
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸŽƒ Halloween Shop πŸŽƒ

Welcome one, welcome all, to the Spooky Scary Event Shop Booth! Corbin and I just love Halloween! We aren't open just yet. We are enjoying the festival just as much as you, so we don't plan to open until the end of the event. Feel free to start collecting that sweet candy! You can spend it right here when we do open! Until then, we will be right here if you need us or have any questions!

Candy Bank
-Friendlyseal - 159 Candy

Here are the two NPC characters that non-owners may use for the festival. You can develop them any way you'd like for the sake of the festival.

NPC Mavy
Rarity: Rare
Horn Shape: Pronghorn [C]
Medium Hair Edits: Mane, Dorsal Fur [U]
Tailless [U]
Bone Mask [R]

NPC Corbin
Small Clumps of Feathers [C]
Missing Horns: Top, Nose [U]
Major Wing Edits: [R]
Bone Mask: [R]

Raffles
Welcome to the Raffle House. We will be hosting 3 different raffles until the end of the event. Each user gets one free ticket to each raffle. Users may purchase extra raffle tickets for 10 Candy each. This is what we have to offer this year. Good luck!

Code: Select all
[b][i]Joining a Raffle![/i][/b]
[b]Username + ID:[/b]
[b]Drat Storage Thread/Website:[/b]
[b]Raffle Joining:[/b] (Please post one code per raffle]
[b]Any Extra Tickets?:[/b] (10 Candy each)

[b][i]Buying Extra Tickets![/i][/b]
[b]Raffle Adding Onto?:[/b] (Please post one code per raffle]
[b]How Many Extra Tickets?:[/b] (10 Candy each)

Raffle #1: Halloween Drat
Wing Scars [NR]
Fangs [U]
Major Horn Edits: Antlers [R]

Entries:
-Friendlyseal + 1079948 (3 Tickets)

-

Raffle #2: Breeding Slot to Mavy
Horn Shape: Pronghorn [C]
Tailless [U]
Bone Mask [R]

Entries:
-Friendlyseal + 1079948 (1 Ticket)
-
-

Raffle #3: Breeding Slot to Corbin
Small Clumps of Feathers [C]
Missing Horns: Top, Nose [U]
Major Wing Edits: [R]
Bone Mask: [R]

Entries:
-Friendlyseal + 1079948 (1 Ticket)
-
-
Last edited by Black.Wings on Mon Nov 06, 2023 11:29 am, edited 9 times in total.
Art Shop
I'll be the first to admit that I'm a lonely soul and the last to admit I need a hand to hold
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸŽƒ Pumpkin Carving πŸŽƒ

Hey! Hello, welcome to the Pumpkin Carving Booth! This booth will let your artistic juices flow. Everyday we are open ill give you a prompt on what to carve your pumpkin into. The top 3 designs get extra candy! It doesn't matter if you're an artist or not! I judge based on creativity not how well its carved. I know it can be difficult! Everyone who joins will be rewarded with some candy too! Here come right over, lets pick out a pumpkin!

This booth opens every other day. Users will have 48 hours from the time of prompt opening to the time of the next prompt to finish their pieces. There will be no extensions to prompts. Winners are chosen based on their ability to creatively interpret each prompt, not based on artistic skill. Users may use the bases provided, draw their own base, or not use a base at all for their designs. Users may NOT use a pre-made base from any other source.

Forum Code:
Day 9: Drats! 11-8+9-23
@PumpkinCarvingDay9
[b]Day 9:[/b] Drats!
[b]Drat:[/b]
[b]My Masterpiece:[/b]

Available Pumpkins:
Small Pumpkin:

Medium Pumpkin:

Large Pumpkin:

Day 1 Results:
-Friendlyseal - 10 Candy
Day 2 Results:
-Friendlyseal - 25 Candy
Day 3 Results:
-Friendlyseal - 25 Candy
Day 4 Results:
Day 5 Results:
Day 6 Results:
Day 7 Results:
Last edited by Black.Wings on Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:40 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸŽƒ Spooky Stories πŸŽƒ

Postby Black.Wings » Fri Oct 20, 2023 7:59 am

Who doesn't love a spooky story? Gathering around a campfire or cuddled up under a blanket! Oh I can't wait to hear all about it! Everyday that were open ill tell you what I want to be scared by! The top 3 stories will be handsomely rewarded, but everyone who shares a story will get some Candy! I judge based on creativity, not on how well you can write! Well c'mon, what are you waiting for? Scare me!

This booth opens every other day. Users will have 48 hours from the time of prompt opening to the time of the next prompt to finish their pieces. There will be no extensions to prompts. Winners are chosen based on their ability to creatively interpret each prompt, not based on writing skill. All stories need to be between 250 and 2500 words. Any less or any more will be disqualified.

Forum Code:
Day 9: Trees/Forests 11-8+9-23
@ScaryStoriesDay9
[b]Day 9:[/b] Trees/Forests
[b]My Story:[/b]

Day 1 Results:
-Friendlyseal - 25 Candy
Day 2 Results:
-Friendlyseal - 25 Candy
Day 3 Results:
-Friendlyseal - 25 Candy
Day 4 Results:
Day 5 Results:
Day 6 Results:
Day 7 Results:
Last edited by Black.Wings on Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:41 pm, edited 14 times in total.
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸŽƒ Apple Bobbing πŸŽƒ

Apple Bobbing! A classic among fall festivities. Dip your beak in, grab an apple, win a prize! Simple as that! Hope you don't mind getting wet, there's no way of avoiding it!

This booth is open everyday! Users may fill out a forum once per rollover to bob for apples. There is a 60% chance on winning a normal "small" prize, a 30% chance on winning a medium prize and a 10% chance of winning the large prize. Most prizes consist of candy but some larger prizes can hold exclusive items, or even a Drat!

Forum Code:
@AppleBobbingDay9
[b]Day 9[/b]

Day 1 Results:
-Friendlyseal - 10 Candy
Day 2 Results:
-Friendlyseal - 10 Candy
Day 3 Results:
-Friendlyseal - 10 Candy
Day 4 Results:
-Friendlyseal - 5 Candy
Day 5 Results:
-Friendlyseal - 5 Candy
Day 6 Results:
-Friendlyseal - 5 Candy
Day 7 Results:
Day 8 Results:
Day 9 Results:
Day 10 Results:
Day 11 Results:
Day 12 Results:
Day 13 Results:
Day 14 Results:
Last edited by Black.Wings on Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:41 pm, edited 17 times in total.
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸŽƒ Trick or Treating πŸŽƒ

There's nothing quite like the feeling of dressing up as your favorite character or cryptid and going door to door. Collecting candy and treats, and making new friends along the way. Trick or Treating is the main event for most Halloween celebrators and we here at Drats are no different! Grab a pail, get all dolled up and lets head out into the night to get some sweets!

This booth is open everyday! Users may fill out a forum once per rollover to Trick or Treat. There is a 25% chance per roll, to get tricked. Users will gain no candy from trick rolls. Users are allowed one free roll per day. All users may unlock up to two more rolls per day, equaling three total per day. To unlock the first of two rolls, users must draw the treat "pail" their Drat will be using to collect candy. (Bags, Pails, Plastic Pumpkins, Pillowcases etc.) To unlock the second of two rolls, users must draw their Drat in their Halloween costume. This only has to be done once. All types of art and skill levels welcome. Both the costume and pail can be combined into one image if you'd like for simplicity sake.

*If you don't own a Drat please feel free to use NPC Corbin or NPC Mavy to get the extra rolls.
*If you own one of the two Drats used in this booth thumbnail you may copy the costumes and/or pails if you'd like, but they must be drawn by you in order to qualify.

Forum Code:
@TrickorTreatDay9
[b]Day 9[/b]
[b]Drat's Costume and/or Pail:[/b]

Day 1 Results:
-Friendlyseal 3 Candy
Day 2 Results:
-Friendlyseal 7 Candy
Day 3 Results:
-Friendlyseal 10 Candy
Day 4 Results:
-Friendlyseal 5 Candy
Day 5 Results:
-Friendlyseal 9 Candy
Day 6 Results:
-Friendlyseal 10 Candy
Day 7 Results:
Day 8 Results:
Day 9 Results:
Day 10 Results:
Day 11 Results:
Day 12 Results:
Day 13 Results:
Day 14 Results:
Last edited by Black.Wings on Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:41 pm, edited 15 times in total.
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

πŸŽƒ Haunted Corn Maze πŸŽƒ

Postby Black.Wings » Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:00 am

Haunted Corn Maze

Hello wary traveler, dare to take an adventure through the corn? Its a tough one, there be monsters inside. A great many treasure can be found though. Ye have to be cunning and brave to take on such a challenge. If youre crazy enough go on ahead and step inside. Maybe ill see you on the other side.

Everyday users may choose three directions to go into the maze. There is a set pattern chosen by RNG everyday that is the correct path. If a user gets all 3 right they progress through the maze. If a user gets 3 days all correct they exit the Maze and win. Candy will be given on correct and incorrect choices so no pressure to get it right. We will come through on the last day and lead everyone thats left out of the Maze!

Forum Code:
@HauntedCornMazeDay3
Day 3:
[b]First Direction:[/b] (Right, Straight, Left)
[b]Second Direction:[/b] (Right, Straight, Left)
[b]Third Direction:[/b] (Right, Straight, Left)

Day 1 Results:
Day 2 Results:
Day 3 Results:
Day 4 Results:
Day 5 Results:
Day 6 Results:
Day 7 Results:
Last edited by Black.Wings on Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:42 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸŽƒ Oh Drats! πŸ€ Halloween Event! πŸŽƒ

Postby Black.Wings » Sat Oct 21, 2023 2:09 am

This Event is now officially OPEN! Anyone can join! You don’t have to own any Drats to participate in this event! It’s a good chance to get yourself that first Drat!

Stop by Apple Bobbing and Trick or Treating everyday to get yourself some of that sweet candy!

The Pumpkin Carving Booth is open today with the β€œClassic Jack-o-lantern” theme.
Spooky Stories is also open today with the β€œShadow(s)” theme.

I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with!
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Friendlyseal » Sat Oct 21, 2023 6:04 am

@TrickorTreatDay1
Day 1
Username + ID Friendlyseal + 1079948
Drat Storage Thread/Website: https://toyhou.se/Friendlyseal/characte ... er:4914065
Drat: Orion
Drat's Costume and/or Pail: -

@AppleBobbingDay1
Day 1
Username + ID: Friendlyseal + 1079948
Drat Storage Thread/Website: https://toyhou.se/Friendlyseal/characte ... er:4914065
Drat: Orion

I wanna participate in the two others and I just wanna understand the remaining booths better. We have 48 hours so I could technically submit tomorrow even though the booths are only open for today? or should I submit the form today and then I have up to 48 hours to edit it?

Also, we only have to draw the costume and pail once to get extra rolls through the event, right? Just trying to figure out how much time I have for things.

Hope I did the rest right. This is so fun!
Friendlyseal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Black.Wings » Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:06 pm

Friendlyseal wrote:I wanna participate in the two others and I just wanna understand the remaining booths better. We have 48 hours so I could technically submit tomorrow even though the booths are only open for today? or should I submit the form today and then I have up to 48 hours to edit it?

Also, we only have to draw the costume and pail once to get extra rolls through the event, right? Just trying to figure out how much time I have for things.

Hope I did the rest right. This is so fun!

Yes! you have 48 hours to do the Pumpkin Carving and/or Story booths. They technically stay open constantly like the other booths but only open new prompts every 48 hours.

Also yes! You only have to draw the costume and/or pail once.
Art Shop
Black.Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me