Foxmoore Equestrian Centre (Discussion & Characters)

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

❝ recommended at the price ❞

Postby bigwig. » Fri May 26, 2023 8:39 pm

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┌───────────────────┐
---pos. traits - charismatic, confident, composed, rational, focused
---neu. traits - serious, critical, reserved, straightforward, austere
---neg. traits - blunt, haughty, guarded, judgmental, snobbish

└───────────────────┘
    ────────────────────────────────
    --------♢♢ 𝐀𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐘𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄, 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

i. edward von richthofen ii. does not abide by nicknames iii. cismale,
    he/him iv. thirty-four v. belle view instructor vi. combined driving

-------------𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 '𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 ! ! ! ♢♢

vii. homosexual viii. 5'11" ix. cool brown hair, mid-length and well-
    groomed x. gray eyes xi. faceclaim - hugh dancy

𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐃

♢♢ 𝐂𝐈𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐒,
    >>>𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋-𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐈𝐍 𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄, ♢♢
    EDWARD VON RICHTHOFEN was born to a German mother and an English father, and has lived in both Germany and the UK throughout his life. He was bestowed with his mother's surname rather than his father's due to its aristocratic lineage. And an aristocrat is certainly what he presents himself as, with a dignified air about him and a way of commanding any room he's in. His parents pushed him to succeed from a young age, and encouraged him to explore many extracurricular activities, out of which riding became a particular interest for him. He is trained in the English style of riding, particularly dressage, but driving has become his main focus. Of all the
    ♢♢ 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐄 ! ! !
    horse breeds he has worked with, Clydesdales are certainly his favorite, and he owns a pair he uses for driving, as well as having lent them out for carriage rides and parades. While he still enjoys competing and training horses, becoming an instructor came naturally to him. He has a no-nonsense attitude and can be a bit on the strict side, but it is a deep passion for equestrian sports that drives him to be this way. He is a polite man in general, but can come off a bit terse at times, as he tends to be very serious and straight-to-the-point. Edward is also a well-educated, erudite man with a distinct charm about him, but the way he carries himself can be off-putting for some. As someone who takes great pride in the pedigree of his horses, equipped with a flashy pedigree of his own, it is easy to interpret him as arrogant, pompous, or vain. Although he is a proud man, it is a misconception to assume he thinks of himself as greater than anyone else. He simply has a hard time connecting with others; he has always been a reserved individual and does not express his emotions easily, and his rather lavish upbringing makes it a bit difficult for him to relate to many people. Edward certainly has an appreciation for the finer things in life, but often forgets to take the time to relish in the smaller joys; his focus and serious attitude can at times work against him rather than for him.
    i. duncan ii. "immortal highlander" iii. 8 y/o iv. gelding v. 18 hh vi.
    clydesdale vii. driving viii. edward's horse - merlot is his brother

DUNCAN is a proud horse named in tribute to his breed's Scottish heritage. He shares a sire with Merlot, and the two have been together for much of their life, getting along with each other very well and making an ideal pair for combined driving. Duncan is the older of the two and seems to have a bit more shrewdness to him, being more aloof than his brother. However, he still very much holds to the breed's reputation as a 'gentle giant', having a calm and even temper. He is a hard worker with a strong will and strong spirit, and though he is considered quite a well-behaved horse, he will not tolerate anyone who he feels is not treating him with respect.
    i. merlot ii. "ein kuss und rotwein" iii. 7 y/o iv. gelding v. 18 hh vi.
    clydesdale vii. driving viii. edward's horse - duncan is his brother

MERLOT, with a mouthful of a show name meaning 'a kiss and red wine' in German, was named for the particularly rich hue of his bay coat - as well as in tribute to Edward's love of wine. True to the romantic aura of his show name, he is considered the 'lovebug' between the Clydesdale brothers, as he is known to be a rather affectionate horse. He warms to new people quickly and will gladly nudge you with his nose for head pets or neck rubs. He is a sweet horse who is eager to please any rider or driver, although when he's not in the harness he doesn't seem to take things as seriously and can be a bit cheeky. He is playful and tends to be curious, especially of new people and horses.
Last edited by bigwig. on Tue May 30, 2023 11:32 am, edited 8 times in total.
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ insatiable an appetite ❞

Postby bigwig. » Fri May 26, 2023 8:40 pm

res relos/trivia
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Foxmoore Equestrian Centre (Discussion & Characters)

Postby Queen of flames » Tue May 30, 2023 11:44 am

Image(FC: Hilary Duff)
Full Name: Kristine Lyndsey
Nickname: Whatever
Pronouns: she, her, hers
Sexuality: Straight

Personality (at least 5-6 sentences):

Short Bio:She is always animal friendly, having had hamsters, cats, and dogs during her whole lifetime. Though she was living in the city she could not get a horse or other animals bigger than a dog, but she took riding lessons. She went to study to be an animal caregiver ad did a lot of work on farms and in small animal nurseries. As an adult she moved to the country and to the Foxmoore, having her very first own horse the Snowy, and later the Friesian Black beauty.

Horse: Black Beauty and Snowy
Riding Style: Show jumping and starting with dressage.
Other: [/size] Foxmoore rider

Stable Name: Black Beauty
Show Name: Beauty of the dark night
Breed: Fresian
Height: 15,3 hh
Personality: (just a few lines)
Riding Style/Discipline: Dressage
Owner: Kristine
Other:

Stable Name: Snowy
Show Name: Dancing on snow
Breed: Dutch warmblood
Height: 16 hh
Riding Style/Discipline: Showjumping
Owner: Kristine
Other:

(FC. Max Ehrich)

Full Name: Cole Sinclair
Nickname: Whatever
Pronouns: he. him, his
Sexuality: Demi, bisexual

Personality (at least 5-6 sentences):

Short Bio: He is born on a farm, living always near animals sucks as horses, cows, sheep, chickens, etc. His parents were both racing riders, who breed and sold great horses for racing or other use. He had a close interest in horses from a very young age and started to ride as a six-year-old. His very first family horse was Splash (The fastest splash of a waterfall) the trotting horse, who won many prizes and father to Savage. He started to train and joined a Western riding competition with Savage, but the young horse got out of control during the show and he fell from the saddle. He broke his thigh and a few ribs, and needed to be out of racing for a half year. He kind of lost his interest in racing and stuff, but started it again after he figure out that Savage did like to run just like his father did and started to focus on the Monte trainings with him and left the western riding on behind.

Horse: Savage
Riding Style: Western riding, Monte - Trot
Other: [/size] Belle wiev rider

Stable Name: Savage
Show Name: The gentle savage of the wild west
Breed: Arabian Mustang (Spanish Mustang and Arabian horse)
Height: 15 hh
Riding Style/Discipline: western riding, trot
Owner: Cole
Other:
WIPS
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Foxmoore Equestrian Centre (Accepting!)

Postby RuffianLivesOn » Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:18 am

Name: Rosemary Thorne
Nickname: May
Pronouns: she/her
Sexuality: bi
Appearance: 5'7 with long, wavy Auburn hair and green eyes
Personality: At first glance, May is shy and keeps to herself. This sometimes makes it hard for to make friends. After getting comfortable, she has a sarcastic sense of humor and loved making people laugh. She is always willing to help someone out if they need. Overall, her true self is fun-loving, compassionate, and hardworking.
Short Bio: Having not come from a family of horse people, May has spent her life doing everything she can to be around them. Now she can't get enough! Every waking moment is spent working hard to be able to afford her horse and lessons.
Horse: Arrow
Riding Style: English
Discipline: Dressage

Stable Name: Arrow
Showname: Cherokee Arrowhead
Breed: Paint
Height: 15'2
Personality: Very steady and reliable. Gentle, trustworthy, perfect for the nervous rider.
English/Dressage
Owner: may
Image Image
RuffianLivesOn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:53 pm

giving this a small nudge here, is this rp still potentially going on? haven't heard anything from the owner in a while
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:42 pm

Hi!
Ye, I'm still hoping to get the roleplay started, I've just been real busy lately.
Once I get back on my laptop later today, I'll update the character list (finally) and get started!
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:24 am

Alright, character list is updated!
And I decided not to wait any more, so I've started the roleplay as well.

It's been about a week since the Belle View riders moved into Foxmoore, and the time is just past midday. All of my characters have an open end for interactions, so feel free to have your character(s) tag any of them.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:24 pm

Kay Kay, I'll go post now
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bigwig. » Sun Jun 11, 2023 4:57 pm

sorry it's a little later than i wanted and a little messy, but vegas' first post is up; i'll write for edward soon as well!
bigwig.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rylie Finch - Instructor

Postby Serpantdragon » Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:29 pm

Rylie Finch | 28 | Cis-Female | Heterosexual
Pronouns: She/Her
Role: Instructor- Show Jumping
Horses: Pierre & Pan
Discipline: English- Show Jumping

Personality: Rylie is not the most social of people, choosing to spend more time interacting with animals than If you manage to get on her good side though, she can be a rather fun person to be around especially if you share similar interests to her. If you do manage to catch her in a good mood, she can normally be seen as a very quite and laid back person, she will go with the flow of what is happening around her. When seeing her around the barn, she can seem like a very strict person. She finds it is fine to have fun while at the barn, but not a place to play around due to the dangers for both the people and horses around.

Bio: Riley grew up around horses in the English Countryside. Her father bred and trainer Irish Warmbloods while her mother was a professional Eventer. Even though she grew up around the horses her parents let her choose her own path and from a young age she showed that she was just as interested in the horses as her parents were. She began showing from a young age, starting off with halter classes and moving her way up as she aged. Her father allowed her to train some of his horses, with supervision, hoping to give her the experience to train her own horses in the future. By the time she was nearing the end of school, she had realized she wanted to work with horses for the rest of her life and teach others as well. She attended university, majoring in Equine Studies and minoring in business management hoping to one day be able to start her own equestrian center if she is unable to find a place to call home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stable Name: Pierre
Show Name: Almost Paradise
Breed: Oldenburg
Height: 16.3hh.
Personality: Pierre is a horse that is both loyal and calm, but one of the most stubborn and independent horses anyone would ever meet. He has his one person he has bonded with and will work with willingly, but nearly anyone else and he will show his displeasure by refusing to jump or bucking whenever he felt like it. Given enough time around a person other than his human, he will calm down over time, but he will never completely settle and will show his displeasure often. He is rather confident in most situations though, especially when in a new location he is unlikely to change his attitude or show fear.
Riding Style/Discipline: English - Showjumping
Owner: Rylie

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Stable Name: Pan
Show Name: Storybook Serenade
Breed: Thoroughbred
Height: 16hh.
Personality: Pan is a very calm and gentle horse but very hard working, one of the reasons he never made it in a racing career. He would rather spend his day walking around and eating treats than moving quickly. With his puppy-dog personality, he makes a great lesson horse as he is very forgiving for the littlest of mistakes. Give him to someone who has never ridden before and he will guide them along the way, give him to a professional and he will work hard to get things done. He will do what is needed of him to the best of his ability with little to no need for force.
Riding Style/Discipline: English - Hunter Class
Owner: Rylie
Other: Primarily used as lesson horse
Serpantdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me