━ ‘✦) i am the plague ━━ discussion & forms

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

━ ‘✦) Swiftclaw ━ Hillclan Warrior

Postby Nyverria » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:05 am

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Spottedfur
xxFather: Longleg
xxSibling(s): N/A
xxCrush: Open‏‏‎
xxMate: None
xxPast Mate(s): None
xxKits: None
xxScent: Pine
xxVoice Claim: Jensen Ackles

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Swiftclaw
xxAge: 37 moons
xxRank: Warrior
xxSexuality: Bisexual
xxGender: Male
xxTraits +: Admirable, Charming,
xxEnergetic, Generous, Sympathetic,
xxClever
xxTraits -: Fickle, Passive,
xxLoquacious, Intolerant, Gullible,
xxFlamboyant

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxA tall leopard spotted
xxtom with forest green eyes,
xxblack stripes and unusual
xxlong claws

╚═════════════════════╝
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Son of Longleg and Spottedfur, Swiftclaw grew to be then only kit in his litter. The tom grew to be one of the taller cats in the clan along with his unusually long claws thanks to his father while acquiring his mother's pelt and eyes. During his apprenticeship he became quiet the flirt and still hasn't really grew out of that phase. During leafbare, Swiftclaw's parents became ill and greencough claimed their lives. Ever since then, Swiftclaw has remained only being the flirt in the clan since no cat has yet to win his heart.. he tends to be the heartbreaker.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Relationships
Pm me

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Last edited by Nyverria on Mon Feb 20, 2023 4:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

━ ‘✦) Nightwhisper ━ Swampclan Warrior

Postby Nyverria » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:05 am

╔═════════════════╗
xxMother: Quietsong
xxFather: Crowflight
xxSibling(s): Darkstep
xxCrush: Open‏‏‎
xxMate: Open
xxPast Mate(s): Open
xxKits: None
xxScent: Sage
xxVoice Claim: Audrey Hepburn

╚═════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
xxName: Nightwhisper
xxAge: 42 moons
xxRank: Warrior
xxSexuality: Bisexual
xxGender: Female
xxTraits +: Dependable, Conscientious,
xxHumble, Sociable, Observant, Gregarious
xxTraits -: Sarcastic, Mysterious, Nervous
xxMorbid, Cold, Cynical

╚══════════════════╝
╔═════════════════════╗
xxA meek fluffy black
xxmolly with green eyes.

╚═════════════════════╝
Nightwhisper has been a quiet feline since as long as she could remember. Most cats don't know much about her due to her focusing more on her duties as a warrior than mingling with her own clan. During her kithood, Nightwhisper's father tended to leave the clan for long periods of time until one day.. he never came back to the clan. Her mother on the other hand was dearly heartbroken at the fact her mate just up and disappeared leaving her and his kit behind. Around the time Nightwhisper was twelve moons old, Quietsong had passed away from greencough leaving her only kit alone in the world. Nightwhisper had taken oath to not become like her father to make her mother proud but ever since Quietsong had passed, the she-cat hasn't spoken much since.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Relationships
PM me

Last edited by Nyverria on Mon Feb 20, 2023 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ━ ‘✦) i am the plague ━━ discussion & forms

Postby ℋoney » Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:56 am

@Nyverria yo do you want darkstep and nightwhisper to be siblings, he would lowkey be cold towards her and not talk much but would sit next to her silent just in support. maybe a word here or there but he is a pretty estranged tom
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Thu Feb 16, 2023 11:19 am

@ ℋoney- Sure! She may try talking to him here and there but she'll probably be cold towards him as well.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

─── · ( benteyes ) · ───

Postby Runes. » Sun Feb 19, 2023 10:47 pm

-
-

┌──────────┐

b e n t
[ female ][ 23m ][ warrior ]
· -- · -- · -- ·
a dainty, though generously
muscled seal point molly
with long fur and cold,
icey blue optics
------------
bravery ▰▰▰▰▱
foraging ▰▰▰▰▱
tracking ▰▰▰▱▱
strength ▰▰▰▰▱
stamina ▰▰▰▰▱
agility ▰▰▱▱▱
speed ▰▰▰▰▱
leaping ▰▰▰▱▱
climbing ▰▰▰▰▱
swimming ▰▰▱▱▱
stealth ▰▰▰▱▱
intelligence ▰▰▰▰▱

------------

e y e s

└──────────┘
✤ name ivorykit ivorypaw ivoryblossom benteyes ivorystar
    ── ivory - for her predominantly tan, almost lilac pelt
    ── blossom - for her warmth, compassion, and kindness
    ── benteyes - rename for her cross eyes
✤ gender female
✤ scent lavender and vanilla
✤ clan hillclan
✤ rank warrior
✤ desired rank eventually, queen
✤ appearance though hidden beneath quite a thick, typically well-groomed coat, ivory has a fairly dainty build. even so, she generally maintains a lean, adequately muscled physique. ivory is a seal pointed molly; her pelt is predominantly various hues of brown and cream, met by white on her face and paws. ivory’s underbelly is also white, however the pigment over the bulk of her body fades from a tan coloration perched upon her shoulders and spine. she wears a darker, near chocolate looking mask around her cold, inward turned eyes. that same chocolatey color also appears above the white mittens on all four of her paws, on the fronts and backs of both ears, as well as along the length of her tail.
    ── a long coated seal point, with four white mittens and white on her face. built quite lean, she is just slightly below average in size. her eyes are slightly turned inwards.
✤ personality oftentimes choosing to spend her free time in solitude, ivory oftentimes will be labeled as a quiet, possibly even shy, molly. while those assumptions may loosely describe her, those who spend the time to get familiarized with ivory know her to be a rather respectable, self-assured and soft-spoken individual. she cares deeply for those who care for her, with a fierce loyalty that will always influence every decision she faces. ivory rarely ever hesitates to help her clanmates when it is asked of her, and she takes pride in overcoming challenges brought before her.
    ── genuine and honest, while always respectful where deserved and reciprocated. ivory is generally stoic and not easily spooked, though her eyesight may partially be to blame. a rather loyal feline, always ready to help a clanmate.
✤ orientation bisexual
✤ romantic interest n/a
✤ mate n/a
✤ kits n/a
✤ family relations n/a, though open to ideas c:
Runes.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby whimsyclown » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:02 am

do you know when we'll be starting? i only really go on cs for this :D and i wanna make sure i don't miss it since i work alot
whimsyclown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deftonesly » Thu Feb 23, 2023 3:30 am

ahhh!! i'm so sorry for being a little absent; life has been really busy, y'all. work and school are kicking my butt. we should be starting this week. we are going to start on the night of a full moon, so in the first few posts the clans will be preparing to leave for the gathering/arriving. if you are confused about the setting, all of the locations and descriptions of the clan's territories/notable spots are on the main thread.
deftonesly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

danger is coming

Postby avicularia » Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:25 pm

Image▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Name: Sootpaw
Clan: Hillclan

Build: Thick tail and
limbs, well-muscled,
shiny pelt, large
orange eyes

Main Trait: Observant

+ Traits: Heroic,
adaptable, fair,
imaginative, stoic,
intelligent, faithful,
capable, confident

- Traits: Odd,
unpredictable, grim
pessimistic, gullible
absentminded,
paranoid, ritualistic

Sootpaw is a dreamer.

Well, that's a little bit of a stretch. Where other cats sees butterflies in the clouds, Sootpaw sees fire and doom. It's always been this way. Even as a kitten, he's very confident that something bad is bound to happen. When it never does, he's admittedly disappointed. There's never a chance to prove himself and come out above the death and decay.

Despite a vivid imagination and a bout of bad luck, the tom is a sweet male with a quaint voice and somewhat of an eerie persona. He pops up, seemingly whenever he's needed, but good luck finding him when he's not, as he's adept at wriggling out of situations he doesn't want to be in.

Between bouts of irrationality that lead him on daring adventures to what he thinks will 'save the world,' Sootpaw has a set routine for each and every day, and setting one toe from this path leads to extreme paranoia.

When everything is going smoothly, though, he's not a terrible presence to be around, perhaps a bit solemn, but very fair and steady in mind.
Last edited by avicularia on Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

i hope this pain's just passing through

Postby avicularia » Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:28 pm

Image▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▴ ▴ ▴

Name: Myrtleleap
Clan: Swampclan

Build: Fluffy, wide,
muscular body, unkempt,
light green eyes

Main Trait: Tenacious

+ Traits: Plucky,
thick-skinned,
straightforward,
coordinated, genuine,
patient

- Traits: Harsh,
unadaptable, nosy
tactless, irritable,
unenthusiastic

▾ ▾ ▾

Change is hard, but especially so for Myrtleleap. She's a cat set in her ways, sticking to a strict schedule and trying her best to never lay one paw outside of her perfectly planned day. When there is change in the air, Myrtleleap will do everything to fight it, sinking in tooth and claw to stop any sort of evolution.

Because of this, the she-cat likes to know what's going on at all times and knows who to talk to in order to get the information she thinks she needs. But don't think you'll get in tis cat's good graces easily. She's a tenacious lady, and if another cat interrupts her day or gets in the way, she'll walk right over them without looking back.

Fortunately, it's incredibly easy to tell if Myrtleleap likes you or not. She'll say it straight to another cat's face, caring little of their emotions or response. She holds herself in check and expects others to do the same. If they don't, it sure isn't her problem. It's likely there's some semblance of a caring or compassionate cat under her thick pelt, but few have found anything besides impenetrable walls and sharp words.
Last edited by avicularia on Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
avicularia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ℋoney » Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:45 pm

hek im super excited to start, also super curios abt apprenticeship and who milkpaw is gonna give a hard time to

Shoot I might have milkpaw crush on sootpaw
Last edited by ℋoney on Sat Feb 25, 2023 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
ℋoney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me