Welcome to my shop! Some pets kinda bite! Beware.

Trade your CS pets, items or C$ with other members. A great way to collect any outcomes you've missed!

Welcome to my shop! Some pets kinda bite! Beware.

Postby The Shattered one » Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:32 pm

Meet the store Mascot beware he may just eat you're vegetables dry.

Dreamies
Image BEG TOP PRIORITY

Image CEG ALSO TOP PRIORITY

Image Gaccha pup

Image Goal

Please trade fair for my rares I also have 1C$ Common shop (uncommon Shop under renovations) unknown monthly swap folder there as well

142C$ Goal 1KC$|FR Gems 575Goal FR Gems 1K

Gifted OMGSR Once
    Gifted dreamie's 9

Automatic cancels for these animals if offered even if wishlist: Horses!ButterflyWolves.

I accept artwork trades please refer to my toyhouse for trading agreements

https://toyhou.se/JackFr0st

Image Image

"I want to watch the scum of the world struggle to climb up the hill of betterment! Only to repeatedly trip, and tumble down to the fiery pit of failure."

(Currently on the look out for crow items and ravens and miscellaneous Halloween Main goal Crows)
Image Image
Image Image Image (Hard to see but green fairy item)

MAIN PRIORITY ITEMS! Achieved
Image Image ImageImage

New! Buy 1 pet or trade 1 item get 20 Free on any other pets in my shops
Last edited by The Shattered one on Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:54 am, edited 398 times in total.

J̷̧̠̦̺͆͊̐̐̈̽̽̃̈́ǔ̶̘̠͖̪̺̻͈̭̪̊͐͒̍ͅṣ̴̢͕̪̫͇͇̞̠͂̈̀ţ̶̢̬̗̫̰̀̈́̍ ̴̡̖̱̝̝̟͎̪̗̍̾͊̊͆b̷̨̭͓͇̅̋̌ͅę̴̯̪̰͎̼̖͌̈́͋̂̒̑̐͊̑c̷̨̬̜͌á̴̜͝ư̷̡͍̯̫̾̎̃̀̀́͂̀ś̶̛͉̕̚ē̸̖̹̹͔̫̪̣̔́͂̂͌̈͜͜͜ ̶̢̛̅̓͝͠͝Ị̶̆̀ ̵̨̢̛̱̭̘̘̭̝̏̍͗̈̑͂ͅs̶̖͕͍̉̄̋̀͛̀̈͗͐a̵̟̞͓͚͚̓̾̀̉͠y̸̹̎́͆̀̒́̕͝͝ ̵̢̠̖̄͋͛̕͠͝Ȋ̷̢̜̬̺͙̫͒̓̅̓͑̅̈́̋̚'̸̼̜̻͔̭̥͘m̸̢̤͎͚̺̪͛̓̈́ ̶͓̥͈̀̀ḃ̴͉̃̈́r̴̖̜̣̘͑̕ͅó̴̻͎͚̣̠͖͍̈́̈́̎͒͌̈ḵ̴̢̝̱͈͎͂̋͗͜e̴̻͕̺̟̽̊̐̆̚n̶̪̞͕̐̓̅̏̒ ̶̢̡͉͉̼̠͉̠͔͚̂́͝d̶̛͕̲̲̀̅͗͐͑̓̆o̸̟͕͂́͊̆̐͑̏̄͘͜ë̸̘̪̭̦͙̱̫̞̲́͆s̴̩͉̫̈͋ṉ̶̢͔̙̻͕͍͐̂̓̒͒͂̽͜'̶̬̯̥̿̐̂̓̏ť̴͓̲̦̩̩̿̒͊͋͐̍͜͝ ̷̫͉̫̘͙͇̺͆͐͊̉̈̈́m̶̛͖̺͙̣̎̆͊̈́̃̽͋ë̶͓́̓͠ǎ̵̼̥̓͑͝n̸͚͖͙̜̠̭͖̔̈́ ̶̢̦̪͎̠͙͕͛̂̓̌͐̊̅̽Į̶͕̩̲̭̪̄̇ ̸̡͙̋̉́̈͝͝a̶͇͉̫̜̾̄̕m̸̧͍̀́̋̒̈́̾͊̚̚͝

[/size]
]
Ṅ̵̨̢̜̤͕͑̓͛͘͝ḙ̴̢͓͓͗͋̓v̵̝͉̄͛̑ę̷̛̼̟̩̯͖̈́ͅr̷̥̼̾̆ ̶̥̤͖̗̈́͊f̵̯͖̭̬̲̒̈̍̍ų̷̨̛̙̜͎̘̲̩̩̆͐̀̎̾͌̋l̴̗͎͙̙̻̻̬̱͂̽̑̄̓̐͗̉͝l̷̢̘̣̤̹͚̝̤̒̈́̓ͅy̸̨̘̗̮̙̽ ̴̪͈̹͌̋̌̿̈̄͂̊͜͝͝d̸̛̛͖̖͕̭͎̼̖͉̓̃̇̃̈́̚͠͝r̶͖̖͔̤̀̋͊̉͜͝ͅͅe̸̛̟̥̿̌̑͗̐̅̈́͜͝ͅs̴̫͓̜̘̆͆̋͆͑̚s̶̨̼̞̺̯̰̘̗̊͝ě̵̡̗̣͔̗̠͙̅̈́͑̈́͘d̸͈̋́̓̐͑̎͘̚ ̴̞͇̩̫̪͍̼͍̜̪͊̍͛͗ẁ̷̡̡̥̻͕̠̪̞̿̑̑͐͌͂́͘͜ͅi̴̧̨͕͉͉̯̖͑̌͑͋͛͜ț̸̅̉̋͒̆͌͊̒̒͝h̴̨͈̥̻̞͉̜̻̊ó̷̘̞̲̜̥͓͎̙̗̞̀̓̀͌̈́̑̂͘̚ù̸͙̻̽̅t̷̛̮̣̪̣̜̲̜͉̉̚ ̴̧̧̝͓̟͉̣̞̌͌́͒̓̈̿̚͝ͅá̶̢͇͇͚͔̯̪̫͙ ̶̧̛̙͙̞̥̏̈͆̓͒̊̕S̵̮̗̳̓͂m̴̞͉͕̖̰̏͑̊̎̚ĭ̶̺͖͈̭̍͆̀̄͛͝ḷ̸̨̧͓͕̳̼̎̊̊́͐̃͘̚e̶̠̱͕̗̪̘̽͝

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
ImageImage
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stop Must READ! Before attempting to trade me

Postby The Shattered one » Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:24 pm

To those who come here to trade I am no longer accepting half trades or confusing edits if it's a small bit of items I think I can handle looking up values and then come back to it if you're here to buy or collect a free pet go ahead I don't care no need to offer pets for one's in my shops Marked Free as for items and my guilty pleasure of Hoarding liquid horses please feed them to me XD either way we're all going to Heck

I AM A PICKY PERSON SOMETIMES MOST THE TIMES WHEN IT COMES TO MY VALUABLES DON'T PLAY ME A FOOL! Joke I'm kidding I accept all types I follow no rarity just trade how you feel if I decline I'm sorry if I accept YAAY I will also edit until both of us are happy just no giant trades can't do it hurts me mentally. For now, Stay cool... not a frost pun that's dead now so my dreams HAHAAHA!

Last edited by The Shattered one on Sun Jun 18, 2023 2:52 pm, edited 7 times in total.

J̷̧̠̦̺͆͊̐̐̈̽̽̃̈́ǔ̶̘̠͖̪̺̻͈̭̪̊͐͒̍ͅṣ̴̢͕̪̫͇͇̞̠͂̈̀ţ̶̢̬̗̫̰̀̈́̍ ̴̡̖̱̝̝̟͎̪̗̍̾͊̊͆b̷̨̭͓͇̅̋̌ͅę̴̯̪̰͎̼̖͌̈́͋̂̒̑̐͊̑c̷̨̬̜͌á̴̜͝ư̷̡͍̯̫̾̎̃̀̀́͂̀ś̶̛͉̕̚ē̸̖̹̹͔̫̪̣̔́͂̂͌̈͜͜͜ ̶̢̛̅̓͝͠͝Ị̶̆̀ ̵̨̢̛̱̭̘̘̭̝̏̍͗̈̑͂ͅs̶̖͕͍̉̄̋̀͛̀̈͗͐a̵̟̞͓͚͚̓̾̀̉͠y̸̹̎́͆̀̒́̕͝͝ ̵̢̠̖̄͋͛̕͠͝Ȋ̷̢̜̬̺͙̫͒̓̅̓͑̅̈́̋̚'̸̼̜̻͔̭̥͘m̸̢̤͎͚̺̪͛̓̈́ ̶͓̥͈̀̀ḃ̴͉̃̈́r̴̖̜̣̘͑̕ͅó̴̻͎͚̣̠͖͍̈́̈́̎͒͌̈ḵ̴̢̝̱͈͎͂̋͗͜e̴̻͕̺̟̽̊̐̆̚n̶̪̞͕̐̓̅̏̒ ̶̢̡͉͉̼̠͉̠͔͚̂́͝d̶̛͕̲̲̀̅͗͐͑̓̆o̸̟͕͂́͊̆̐͑̏̄͘͜ë̸̘̪̭̦͙̱̫̞̲́͆s̴̩͉̫̈͋ṉ̶̢͔̙̻͕͍͐̂̓̒͒͂̽͜'̶̬̯̥̿̐̂̓̏ť̴͓̲̦̩̩̿̒͊͋͐̍͜͝ ̷̫͉̫̘͙͇̺͆͐͊̉̈̈́m̶̛͖̺͙̣̎̆͊̈́̃̽͋ë̶͓́̓͠ǎ̵̼̥̓͑͝n̸͚͖͙̜̠̭͖̔̈́ ̶̢̦̪͎̠͙͕͛̂̓̌͐̊̅̽Į̶͕̩̲̭̪̄̇ ̸̡͙̋̉́̈͝͝a̶͇͉̫̜̾̄̕m̸̧͍̀́̋̒̈́̾͊̚̚͝

[/size]
]
Ṅ̵̨̢̜̤͕͑̓͛͘͝ḙ̴̢͓͓͗͋̓v̵̝͉̄͛̑ę̷̛̼̟̩̯͖̈́ͅr̷̥̼̾̆ ̶̥̤͖̗̈́͊f̵̯͖̭̬̲̒̈̍̍ų̷̨̛̙̜͎̘̲̩̩̆͐̀̎̾͌̋l̴̗͎͙̙̻̻̬̱͂̽̑̄̓̐͗̉͝l̷̢̘̣̤̹͚̝̤̒̈́̓ͅy̸̨̘̗̮̙̽ ̴̪͈̹͌̋̌̿̈̄͂̊͜͝͝d̸̛̛͖̖͕̭͎̼̖͉̓̃̇̃̈́̚͠͝r̶͖̖͔̤̀̋͊̉͜͝ͅͅe̸̛̟̥̿̌̑͗̐̅̈́͜͝ͅs̴̫͓̜̘̆͆̋͆͑̚s̶̨̼̞̺̯̰̘̗̊͝ě̵̡̗̣͔̗̠͙̅̈́͑̈́͘d̸͈̋́̓̐͑̎͘̚ ̴̞͇̩̫̪͍̼͍̜̪͊̍͛͗ẁ̷̡̡̥̻͕̠̪̞̿̑̑͐͌͂́͘͜ͅi̴̧̨͕͉͉̯̖͑̌͑͋͛͜ț̸̅̉̋͒̆͌͊̒̒͝h̴̨͈̥̻̞͉̜̻̊ó̷̘̞̲̜̥͓͎̙̗̞̀̓̀͌̈́̑̂͘̚ù̸͙̻̽̅t̷̛̮̣̪̣̜̲̜͉̉̚ ̴̧̧̝͓̟͉̣̞̌͌́͒̓̈̿̚͝ͅá̶̢͇͇͚͔̯̪̫͙ ̶̧̛̙͙̞̥̏̈͆̓͒̊̕S̵̮̗̳̓͂m̴̞͉͕̖̰̏͑̊̎̚ĭ̶̺͖͈̭̍͆̀̄͛͝ḷ̸̨̧͓͕̳̼̎̊̊́͐̃͘̚e̶̠̱͕̗̪̘̽͝

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
ImageImage
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Looking for Trades

Postby Guardian85 » Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:27 pm

bump
Bday: Feb. 21st
Dreamies: Anything Rare+ on my WL

Lights: Off Until Next Year
I believe the world can be saved, but humanity is another story
When you add "very" and "extremely" before it... common itself isn't so common anymore

I always read posted rules, period. I'm not responsible if you change them after I've sent the trade the first time. I'm a returning player from a hiatus from 2016, if you have pets from the 2016 - 2021 on my WL I'm open to trades. If you want me to block you, ignore my event posts and trade rules. Ty for clicks.

ImageImageImageImageImage

Magistream:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

RIP HiddenMystic, you will be missed my friend.
Guardian85

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

1C$ and free shop

Postby The Shattered one » Fri Apr 29, 2022 5:06 pm

Bumpering this up
Last edited by The Shattered one on Mon Feb 20, 2023 7:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

[/size]
]

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
ImageImage
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tokens or CS only Dog store

Postby The Shattered one » Sun May 01, 2022 9:20 am

Badump badump up
Last edited by The Shattered one on Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[/size]
]

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
ImageImage
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Shattered one » Wed May 04, 2022 2:26 pm

Bumping this up
Last edited by The Shattered one on Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[/size]
]

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
ImageImage
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Shattered one » Wed May 04, 2022 2:50 pm

Bumping
Last edited by The Shattered one on Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[/size]
]

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
ImageImage
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Shattered one » Sun May 08, 2022 7:46 am

Bumping
Last edited by The Shattered one on Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[/size]
]

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
ImageImage
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Shattered one » Mon May 09, 2022 8:26 am

up
Last edited by The Shattered one on Sun Jul 24, 2022 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

[/size]
]

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
ImageImage
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The Shattered one » Mon May 09, 2022 1:24 pm

Badump

[/size]
]

Trade me.
Message me.
Comissions art trades.
1C$ Free Shop.
ImageImage
The Shattered one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes