DAWNCLAN [πŸŒ…] & CLOUDCLAN [☁️]

Are you a writer or a poet? Come and share your creations with us, or discuss writing techniques with others
Forum rules
Please only post your own original work, do not post poetry or stories which were written by someone else.

DAWNCLAN [πŸŒ…] & CLOUDCLAN [☁️]

Postby yves » Thu Mar 11, 2021 8:11 am

A Warrior Cats AU developed by Sapphic and Fali. Feel free to bookmark, but please don't post here
unless you are one of us. Here you will find information on both clans, allegiances, and (ultimately and
hopefully) one-shots and drabbles. DawnClan nor CloudClan are affiliated with β€œCreate a Clan”, and
this is not a roleplay, but rather an extensive Warriors story created by Fali and I.

Last edited by yves on Wed Apr 07, 2021 7:50 am, edited 6 times in total.
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DAWNCLAN INFORMATION [πŸŒ…]

Postby yves » Thu Mar 11, 2021 9:07 am

CLAN HISTORY:
                  Many moons ago DawnClan was formed by former kittypet Dawnstar and former Clan cat Hollyflake. Pixie was initially a sheltered and prissy kittypet who was stubborn to leave her soft life with her housefolk. This was until she began having strange, recurring dreams about cats with stars in their pelts; the dreams consisted of Pixie leading a group of cats out in the wild. Like one of Pixie’s housefolk who left her homeland to be with the woman she loved, Pixie fled her Twoleg nest with Hollyflake. They ventured into the wild: Pixie now adorned the name Dawn, and began learning the ways of a wild cat through Hollyflake. Over time, Dawn’s camp in an area known as the moor territories began to grow, as loners and ex-kittypets from all walks of life began to join Dawn and Hollyflake. Before long, their first medicine cat was appointed: Willowstripe (formerly a non-hostile rogue called Willow). Dawn soon fulfilled StarClan’s prophecy of leading a Clan in the moors, and received her nine lives and became Dawnstar. Dawn’s camp became DawnClan.
                  For generations DawnClan lived in harmony in the moor territories alongside other Clans. Yet Twolegs disrupted their peace and forced them out of their territory by tearing down and building on their land. Many lives were lost, including that of their medicine cats. They ultimately had to relocate for safety, even if it meant travelling far and wide for it. They finally discovered the island that became DawnClan, which they strongly believe that StarClan guided them there via the stars in the night sky, with a memorable constellation shining particularly bright above the island.

TERRITORY:
                  Loosely inspired by Brownsea Island in England, DawnClan is now an island situated in the middle of a river mouthβ€”in an area called the river terrioties. In total, it’s roughly two miles long and one mile wide. Clan cats access the island via a tunnel system that was dug by their ancestors, which runs from a forest on the mainland directly under the river, emerging from a small cave on the northside of the island. On the mainland, the tunnel begins at a secluded tree where the tunnel has been excavated from underneath it.
                  [Cats set their camp on the northside of the island, while a greenleaf Twolegplace is situated on the southside of the island (during greenleaf, this area is strictly forbidden for safety). Dens are at the edge of the North Forest, comprised of three tunnels carved into the steep slope of a riverbank. A stream surrounds the wood, beginning at a fresh spring towards the northwest. On the other side of the creek, there’s sunny woodland, and venturing further through the forest and you’ll find a large clearing. The large clearing has a giant oak tree, believed to have sacred ties with StarClan. The stars and moon are most visible here.]

CULTURE, BELIEFS & TRADITIONS:
           β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… DawnClan cats are often overtly thankful to StarClan, particularly those who were their ancestors. Stars are a big part of DawnClan culture and the clan is highly connected to them. It has gone down generations that the stars (StarClan, leading to their gratefulness) led their ancestors to refuge away from Twolegs.
           β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… The Giant Oak in the clearing is rife with red squirrelsβ€”these creatures are considered sacred as the tree itself is very ancient and is believed to have ties to StarClan. As a result, red squirrels are forbidden to be killed for prey.
           β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… Twolegs are the enemy and it’s unacceptable to associate with them in any way. However, kittypets are often an exception (although not everyone shares this view), particularly when mistreatment from their Twoleg owners is present. DawnClan sees themselves as equal if a kittypet seeking safety due to mistreatment or neglect.
           β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… In DawnClan, and instead of the usual one, there’s always a total of two medicine catsβ€”sometimes moreβ€”with the addition of their apprentices. Two medicine cats have been appointed ever since the Twoleg incident with their ancestors in the moor territories, when they came to the realisation that one cat wasn’t enough to heal their warriors, in the event that one medicine cat fell sick or suddenly passed away.

Last edited by yves on Wed Apr 07, 2021 8:41 am, edited 7 times in total.
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DAWNCLAN ALLEGIANCES [πŸŒ…]

Postby yves » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:24 pm

LEADERSHIP:
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… BRACKENSTAR──leader; reddish-brown long-haired she-cat with dark amber eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… HAZELFLIGHT──deputy; long-furred torbie she-cat with three white socks and amber eyes

MEDICINE CATS:
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… TANSYHEART──medicine cat; diluted ginger long-haired she-cat with amber eyes
                                                APPRENTICE: Spottedpaw
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… DOVEWHISPER──medicine cat; blue long-haired she-cat with amber eyes
                                                APPRENTICE: Rabbitpaw

WARRIORS:
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… [unnamed]──senior warrior; brown tabby she-cat with green eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… SQUIRRELHEART──senior warrior; dark ginger she-cat with green eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… THISTLEFLAME──senior warrior; ginger tabby and white she-cat with amber eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… FINCHSONG──warrior; fluffy black and ginger calico she-cat with orange eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… WOLFBRANCH──warrior; ticked tabby tom with green eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… SUNSTRIPE──warrior; golden tabby she-cat with orange eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… unnamed warriors
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜…
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜…
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜…

APPRENTICES:
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… RABBITPAW──medicine cat apprentice; classic tabby and white she-cat with green eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… SPOTTEDPAW──medicine cat apprentice; black-and-white she-cat with a spotted pink nose and yellow eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… DAISYPAW──warrior apprentice; dilute ginger and white she-cat with wide, yellow eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… unnamed apprentices
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜…
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜…

QUEENS:
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… SWEETFLOWER──queen; dark red she-cat with green eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… unnamed queen

KITS:
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… PEBBLEKIT──Sweetflower’s kit; grey tabby and white she-cat with brown eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… FOXKIT──Sweetflower’s kit; ginger tabby tom with brown eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… unnamed kits
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜…
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜…

ELDERS:
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… BRIARWATCHER──elder; brownish-grey long-haired she-cat with amber eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… unnamed elders
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜…
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜…

NOTABLE DECEASED CATS:
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… DAWNSTAR──founding leader of DawnClan; brown and ginger tabby calico she-cat with yellow eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… IVYSTAR──former leader; black, ginger and white calico she-cat with yellow eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… BRAVEFACE──former warrior; handsome, long-furred tabby tom with a β€œmane” around his neck
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… DOEHEART──former deputy, former Brackenstar’s mate; brown tabby she-cat
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… CLOVERFLIGHT──former warrior, best friend of Finchsong and Wolfbranch; black and white she-cat with yellow eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… unnamed deceased cats
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜…
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜…
    VERY heavy work in progress.
Last edited by yves on Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:39 pm, edited 9 times in total.
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CLOUDCLAN INFORMATION [☁️]

Postby fali. » Thu Mar 11, 2021 11:27 pm

CLAN HISTORY:
                  [HEAVY WORK IN PROGRESS] One night, a cat had a strange dream. Surrounded by cats with stars glistening in their pelts, declaring that a clan must be made. CloudClan was formed over many seasons, with a leader gathering his friends and family along with willing kittypets and loners.

TERRITORY:
                  [WIP] CloudClan territory is primarily moorland. The surrounding fields, as well as the hill where CloudClan calls home, lends itself well to the freedom CloudClan often enjoys. These moorlands are the primary hunting grounds for CloudClan cats, taking advantage of how easy it is to spot nearby birds and rabbits caught out in the open.

              The camp itself is situated at the top of a hill. Once you climb the hill, there is a slope that takes you into a dip in the centre. The crater-like camp is primarily just fields with shelters dug into the walls in case of bad weather. Even with this shelter, it's still out in the open compared to what IsleClan dens would provide. The medicine cat's den is slightly underground, in a tunnel that can be used for quarantining and generally is used as a place of peace for sick cats. The nursery is a bunch of thick bushes lined with thorns which CloudClan cats are taught from kits to avoid. This helps to protect kits and nursing queens from danger as non-CloudClan cats would not know how to avoid the thorns unless taught.

CULTURE, BELIEFS & TRADITIONS:

       β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜ CloudClan cats place a lot of emphasis on, well, the clouds. They believe that if StarClan needs to communicate with the medicine cats, their messages will be sent through the clouds. If clouds suddenly block the sun, they believe something is severely wrong.
           β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜ CloudClan cats are almost always in the open. The only exceptions are the medicine cat den and the nursery. They find themselves to be claustrophobic when forced into small spaces to sleep.
           β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜ Kits are taken out by a patrol of specifically chosen warriors (including the parents of the kits if applicable) outside of camp to familiarise them with the immediate land in their fifth moon. They spend their time gathering feathers and other pretty decorations and use them to line the inside of the nursery.
fali.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CLOUDCLAN ALLEGIANCES [☁️]

Postby fali. » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:22 am

LEADSHIP:
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… ROBINSTAR: leader; light brown she-cat with a white muzzle and paws with dark brown eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… SPECKLEPELT: deputy; long haired brown tabby she-cat with shorter fur on her tail

MEDICINE CATS:
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… DEWPOOL:: medicine cat; grey and white she-cat with blue eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… BRIGHTLEAP: medicine cat apprentice; cream she-cat with amber eyes

QUEENS:
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… RAVENFOOT: queen; black tabby she-cat with amber eyes

WARRIORS:
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… RIPPLEWING: warrior; grey tabby she-cat with blue eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… JAYHEART: warrior; black and white she-cat with green eyes
                                                APPRENTICE: WHISTLEPAW
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… HEATHERSPRING: warrior; cream she-cat with white paws and brown eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… ROWANSTORM: warrior; dark brown tom with amber eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… SHIMMERFROST: warrior; cream tabby she-cat with blue eyes that can occasionally turn lighter
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… HONEYCLAW: warrior; yellow and white she-cat with one green eye and scarred face
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… DOVETUFT: warrior; light grey she-cat with
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… BUMBLESPLASH: warrior; black she cat with white splotches and brown eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… CLOVERFALL: warrior; golden tabby she-cat with amber eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… DRIZZLEFANG: warrior; grey tabby she-cat with blue eyes and a fang that sticks out from her muzzle
                                                APPRENTICE: TUMBLEPAW
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… SPOTSHADE: warrior; black tom with vitiligo and green eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… QUAILWING: warrior; light brown she-cat with dark brown eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… MOUSESONG: warrior; dark brown she cat with a white underbelly and yellow eyes
                                                APPRENTICE: ACORNPAW
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… GRAYFOOT: warrior; dark grey tom with broad shoulders and blue eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… POUNCETHROAT: warrior; light grey tom with a flat face and yellow eyes

APPRENTICES:
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… TUMBLEPAW: apprentice; ginger and white tom with blue eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… WHISTLEPAW: apprentice; grey and white tom with amber eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… ACORNPAW: apprentice; light brown tom with blue eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜…

KITS:
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… STORMKIT: Ravenfoot's kit; black tom with blue eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… unnamed kits
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜…
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜…

ELDERS:
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… MISTBELLY: elder; scarred grey tom with a white underbelly, paws and muzzle and amber eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… FALLOWHAZE: elder; cream and white she-cat with pale green eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜…
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜…

DECEASED:
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… SMOKEFANG: former warrior, Jayheart's father; black and white tom with green eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… unnamed deceased cats
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜…
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜…
    VERY heavy work in progress.
fali.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CATS OUTSIDE OF CLANS [🦴]

Postby yves » Sun Apr 04, 2021 4:47 am

CATS OUTSIDE OF CLANS:
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… CROW──formerly Crowfang of DawnClan; black she-cat with matted, scraggly fur and a scarred face
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… LOKI──ex-kittypet stray who is later taken into Crow’s gang; tabby she-cat with faint ginger splotches
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… VIOLET──self-exiled loner from DawnClan; blue-grey tabby she-cat with yellow eyes
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… ──

Last edited by yves on Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

CATS OUTSIDE OF CLANS [🦴]

Postby fali. » Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:59 pm

CATS OUTSIDE OF CLANS:
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… RABBIT──formerly Rabbitfoot of CloudClan; white she-cat with usually large ears, big paws and a stumpy tail
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… BUMBLE──loner; grey she-cat with white legs and chest
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… FRECKLE──formerly Frecklewing of CloudClan; dark brown she-cat with white spots on her back
             β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… CLAW──formerly Poppyclaw of CloudClan; tortoiseshelled she-cat with large claws and blue eyes

fali.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SURROUNDING TERRITORIES AND LANDMARKS [🌳]

Postby yves » Mon Apr 05, 2021 12:09 am

IN THE RIVER TERRITORIES:
    The river territories are located on and around a river, leading into the ocean. These territories are home to CloudClanβ€”on a tall hill and the immediate forest surrounding itβ€”and DawnClanβ€”located on an island a little south to CloudClan, and not too far from the mainland.
           β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… NO-CAT’S LAND──The vast territory on the mainland and south of CloudClan. No-Cat’s Land belongs to no Clan, so all cats are free to travel and hunt in this area. Home to the river territories’ Star Willow and the Gathering Pool.
           β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… GATHERING POOL──The Gathering place for the Clans of the river territories to meet, share tongues and gather in peace at every full moon. A waterfall gently cascades into a pool in a clearing in the forest, with two large and hollow trees on either side of the waterfall. The river above the waterfall is about two fox-lengths wide and trails all the way up to a large lake.
           β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… STAR WILLOW──Cats gather here to share dreams with or seek wisdom from StarClan. It is a large weeping willow on the bank of the large lake. Its clearing is surrounded by bushes to seclude the cats from the greenleaf Twolegplace on the opposite side of the river. Soil and rocks make up the small beach.
           β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… THE BARNYARD──An abandoned Twoleg farm, now overrun by an unofficial Clan of loners that call themselves the Barnyard Cats. It is located to the east of CloudClan and is surrounded by wheat and barley fields, and pastures where farm animals once roamed.

IN THE MOOR TERRITORIES:
    The moor territories are home to three, formerly four, Clans all distributed among the moorland. Inspired by Dartmoor in England.
           β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… TWOLEGPLACE──Ancient DawnClan territory, now a Twolegplace after Twolegs invaded their land. Tiny thatched Twoleg nests are now aligned in neat rows where Dawnstar and Hollyflake settled generations ago. It backs onto the moor territories where the remaining Clans still call home, and in front of this Twolegplace is a large lake.
           β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… MOONHOLLOW──The sacred place for Clans in the moor territories, a place where cats share dreams with and seek advice from StarClan. Moonhollow is a cave that one of the many rivers lead to. It’s a long trek deep inside the cavern, along a rocky path on the side of the river. The pit of Moonhollow ends at a deep pool.
           β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β€‰β˜… THE TRIBE THAT RUNS UNDERGROUND──An ancient Tribe that lives in the elevated land of the moor territories. They choose to make their camp in the natural tunnels and cave system that runs underground. They’re thought of have descended from the Ancients and the Tribe of Rushing Water, who would have travelled from the mountains to the moor territories moons and moons ago.

Last edited by yves on Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DAWNCLAN & CLOUDCLAN’S ALLIANCE [🀝]

Postby fali. » Tue Apr 06, 2021 6:49 pm

marking for lore details
fali.