L O V E ~Teen love RP~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which are based on a book/movie/tv show/band e.g. Twilight, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, One Direction etc.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

Please remember to read all the rules stickied at the top of the board before participating in any roleplays.

Re: L O V E ~Teen love RP~

Postby irockoutloud127 » Thu May 19, 2011 12:38 pm

"hey I'm all alone I just want some one to talk to" he said thinking of his secret he was a vampire and he wondered if she was
irockoutloud127

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby R3lic. » Thu May 19, 2011 12:43 pm

// YUSSUR, THAT IS HER CURRENT EXPRESSION. D8

Reagan played with her belt loop on her jeans as she continued down the street. God, she was getting a bit...hungry. She clutched her stomach and bit her lip as her fangs started peeping out. The woman quickly pursed her lips together. She jumped into a nearby alley and grabbed the next unsuspecting man. Gah, she was too hungry to play any games. The vampire tore right into his neck, draining him clean. That'd keep her satisfied for about another week or so. Reagan tossed his body in the dumpster and casually made her way back onto the streets, wiping the blood from her mouth. His blood was bitter, but it satisfied her for the time being. A voice rang through her ears. HOLY--! Was he behind her!? Her eyes widened as she quickened her pace. Please tell her he hadn't just seen that. Then again, if he had, she'd just kill him, too. Maybe his blood was sweeter.
reality`s a PLAGUE; we`re the ME D I CA T I ON
was once unoriginal hipsters, {[ ReTRo SCReAM ]}, & l0vely
R3lic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Thu May 19, 2011 12:45 pm

AHHHH! Too many vamps D: Ok, seriously, no more people randomly becoming vamps! We'll run out of normal people. What about hunters? OMG! A vampire x hunter relationship would be cute, right? 8D But probably impossible...Vampire x human and vamp x vamp will have to do ^^}
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BloodBrother » Thu May 19, 2011 12:47 pm

Stefan, soon after taking the bodies, walked into the woods that were right by his house. He wandered by the old church that was their in 1864. He took a deep bretah before letting it out. It held alot of memories.

(The house-

Inside it

Outside of it. IT HUGE!!

PS- Damon and Stefan are part of a TV show- The Vampire Diaries, sorry it was random and I didn't just include it))
I'm leaving. All of my accounted for pets will be given to The Devil's Brood aka my younger cousin.
BloodBrother

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby R3lic. » Thu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm

// ooc;; acshually, Reagan was a vamp from the start D: I have a whole history written out for her >~<
As for Bea, she was originally a Neko, but for this RP I'll make her human x3
Or at least appear so, since her ears pop out whenever she gets those instincts...I'll think it over xD
Butyeah, Rea's no sudden vamp D;
R3lic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby irockoutloud127 » Thu May 19, 2011 12:48 pm

"can we talk I'm just sort of on my own." he smiled and his vampire fangs showed

Tiffany walked the streets and felt alone then walked up to the hospital and sits out side and waited for some one to talk to her
irockoutloud127

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Thu May 19, 2011 12:49 pm

I already knew they're off the Vampire Diaries XD I accepted them anyways

I mean the people who were just rping and said 'IM A VAMP :B'}

Kaydee sighed, wandering off the sidewalk and out into some trees, looking around curiously.
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nivvin » Thu May 19, 2011 12:51 pm

Wynd walked down the sidewalk boredly.

{Lalala lol}
nivvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby R3lic. » Thu May 19, 2011 12:59 pm

Reagan's eyes widened from behind her bangs. So he was a vampire, too? A new recruit for the Madhouse? She thought so. With a(n unintentionally maniacal) grin, she instantly accepted him. Sure. Reagan hung back for a bit, waiting for him to catch up, then started at her own pace once more. He was a lot shorter than her, though, for she was tall and lanky. Then again, she didn't really notice. She was used to being tall compared to others.

Beatrice sighed softly, pulling out her iPod and scrolling through the songs on it. Hm, she was in a sort of A Day To Remember mood. The violet-haired girl turned on the song "All I Want" and started dancing around. Eh, who cares? She's embarrassed herself in public countless times--not like she was a novice or uncomfortable about it or anything.
R3lic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby irockoutloud127 » Thu May 19, 2011 1:01 pm