The Collision- (Wolf & Dog rp) ACCEPTING & NEW

For roleplayers who want to write longer detailed posts using advanced language and grammar. Anyone can create a topic here, but joining these RPs is by application-only so that RP owners can control the literacy level they're comfortable with. All content must remain child-friendly at all times.

Re: The Collision- (Wolf & Dog rp) ACCEPTING & NEW

Postby catmaid » Tue Jan 21, 2020 9:43 am

██████████████
██████████████
𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄
female of 4.6yrs
medic in the dog pack
purebred samoyed
tags: open

Morrie picked up her now organized bundles of herbs and left the comfort of the tree's shadow. She looked up into the sun for a few moments, adjusting her pupils to the brightness. The bundles she carried weren't that heavy, but she couldn't fit more into her jaws without ruining them. So, the female samoyed slowly walked back to the grove, hoping that no ine had needed her in her absence. When Morrie arrived she didn't focus of anything happening around her and just swiftly walked into her den. She'd later focus on the rising energy that the two dog leaders were exuding.
catmaid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:39 pm

Enver
{Hunter/Warrior--Male--3.8 yrs--Wolf pack--wolf--Happy--TAGS:open--MENTIONS:Firelight--LOC:Forest}
As he spotted the wolf a gentle smile crossed his mouth and he slowly approached, his tail at a low steady wag. "Sorry for startling you before." He mused, sitting in front of the fea. "You surprised me being so close to the den, though. It was really dangerous for you to just be wandering around there." As he spoke his honey brown eyes examined the wolf in front of him. She was light-bodied and seemed a bit thin, possibly on her own. He also noted her submissive body language and felt confident that she posed no threat to him or the pack.
"My name is Enver.. and you are?" He questioned, hoping the wolf would shed some information as to why she was this deep into their territory alone. He watched her intently as they spoke, taking in her scent and appearance in case things turned bad and he needed a good description and scent to track. He hated the doubt wolves but Magnus had made him swear he would be a bit more mindful of who he just let in. As far as Enver was concerned though most wolves or dogs were not just out to get him or attack the pack, though he figured there was a reason he was not alpha and Magnus was.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rex. » Thu Jan 23, 2020 4:50 pm

★·.·´¯`·.·★ Rhys ★·.·´¯`·.·★
| Male | 3.6 yrs. | Hunter | Pansexual | Crush: N/A | Mood: Calm, Relaxed | Mentions: | Location: | Tags: Hunting Party |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sounds of nature were some of the most peaceful things. The birds singing and the bushes rustling with life that filled the forest. Rhys let a small smile rest on his face as a sense of ease settled withing him. Hunts were always a fun activity for the male since he enjoyed the feeling of adrenaline race through his body. He decided that he'd let another packmate start up a conversation if they so chose since he didnt want to interrupt the natural peace of the land.
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:04 pm

Firelight/24 moons/Female/Asexual/Loner/Location: Forest/Open/Tags: Enver

"It's ...O..Ok I'm.... I'm Firelight." She said shyly. "I didn't know I was th...That close." Being that close to their den scared her, she vowed she'd never get that close again. Images of that night creeping into her brain, she shuddered but was determined to not let the shadows of the past haunt her. She shook her head to rid herself of the terror. "I've been on my own for moons now. Danger is nothing new to me." She said quietly and looked away.
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vervainium » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:05 am

┌────────────────────────────┐

𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐂𝐔𝐁𝐔𝐒 !▸ female, warrior, five yrs
    ──── current interest: open, pm me !!!
    ──── current location: in wolf territory
    ──── current tag: right now, timur only

└────────────────────────────┘
                    Succubus' brow would furrow as Timur spoke, not particularly having any interest in gathering herbs. She only considered herself a glorified bodyguard at the moment, just to comply with Magnus' orders. "While I'm sure it would─" the she-wolf said, padding close to Timur and keeping her pace in time with his, keeping her attention focused on the path ahead of her. "I'm useless when it comes to recognizing herbs," Succubus would say, turning to face Timur. "I was built to fight, not to collect flowers, so that's not what I do with my time," Succubus would readily admit that she felt searching for herbs was a waste of precious time that could be spent doing something that could benefit her. Things like sparring and training, or even just observing the behavior of the other wolves... though, she supposed that was more of a passing hobby than something beneficial. "I have to say, I'm surprised to know that it was you who'd I be accompanying today, I figured I'd get stuck with a medic... take that as you will."
vervainium

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowing » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:03 am

When Timur had heard her reply of not being the best at identifying herbs he had given a soft nod to her “It’s alright” He replied, brow raising slightly when she spoke of her opinion of herb collecting “As was I, though I prefer a more quieter life with the exceptions of things like hunting or issues pertaining to dogs” Timur’s voice was somewhat quiet and relaxed “I’m not sure why Magnus assigned you to accompany me though, I usually do things like these on my own” He added, attention turning to her with a quick glance once she mentioned a medic “The only medic in the pack is my mother, but she rarely goes out now unless it’s to the river or if a wounded wolf is unable to make it back to her den” Timur thoughts began to form as he was walking “She used to be quiet athletic when I was younger, with her being more of a wandering medic before joining here” His was was now even quieter, trying to form some sort of conversation to help pass the time since they would be traveling together.
snowing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:10 am

Lily
female ★ 3y ★ lesbian ★ dog leader ★ australian shepherd mix
crush: open ★ tags: pack, open

"Everyone! Please gather for a brief announcement," she called out and waited for the dogs to follow her instructions. "As some of you know, Willoughby went missing last night. Eva and I followed his faint scent trail to the river. We believe he crossed it into the wolves' territory. Please be on the lookout for anything suspicious or out of the ordinary," Lily warned with seriousness in her voice. "You are dismissed. Please return to your regular duties," she concluded and exhaled a heavy sigh, weariness weighing her down. "I'm going back to the watering hole," Lily told her sister and brushed past her. A good morning turned into a bad afternoon, she thought to herself and exited camp again. Her mouth opened in a pant, and her tongue lolled out. It was too hot for any more running.

Amethyst
female ★ 3y ★ bi ★ wolf den mother ★ pregnant wolf
crush: open ★ tags: amaruq

"Good morning, Amaruq," she murmured as she approached the medic and panted. "Do you mind checking my belly again? It feels very swollen," Amethyst added and sat down by the other wolf. The pregnant wolf really liked Amaruq and talked to her often, at least when the medic wasn't busy. She appreciated her greatly for her help with her soon-to-come pups and her disorders. Stretching, Amethyst groaned at the twinge in her belly and brought herself into a laying position. After a few moments, curiosity got the best of her and she asked, "Do you know when I'll be due? I want to know when my pups will be coming."

Tynan
male ★ 2y ★ gay ★ wolf omega ★ deaf wolf
crush: enver ★ tags: enver, open

Sneezing at the fur, he laughed and swiped at his own nose. The wiping didn't help much, and Tynan stifled another sneeze that threatened to come. Following Enver's gaze, he saw that Magnus was getting a patrol ready and a pang of sadness hit him. "Of course, thank you so much for the help," Tynan murmured gratefully after watching the wolf's mouth move. His heart fluttered when Enver nudged him and told him he'd meet him at the river -- a promise that wouldn't be broken. Beaming, he stood up and made his way down the mountain. Tynan sprinted towards the curved river and panted as soon as he made it there, craving the cool liquid on his fur. He dipped his paws in first and slowly waded in.
Last edited by SilentMelody on Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Clove is open

Postby BakaNek0Lord » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:35 pm

Magnus
{Alpha--Male--4 yrs--Wolf pack--wolf--Irritated--TAGS:Hunting party--MENTIONS:None--LOC:in wolf camp}
As the group walked Magnus listened to their conversations. He kept his eyes focused on their path but his ears shifted and flickered with the sounds of his packmates' voices. -In particular, he tuned in on Succubus and Timur's exchange. Normally he would have left Timur to gather the herbs himself but Succubus had gotten under his fur just enough for him to want to punish her a bit. It wasn't particularly a punishment to accompany the other brute but Magnus knew she would have preferred to join in on the hunt. Like him, she was trained in strength not herb knowledge. He had been required to learn the very basic life-saving herbs as part of his alpha training but aside from emergency aid, he had little to no knowledge of the medical field. That was the second reason he wanted her to join Timur aside from as a punishment. Magnus wanted Armaruq to remain in the pack for as long as she lived and for that he needed to ensure her son was safe. Succubus could be a pain but he trusted her abilities. So as the two spoke he hoped there would be no further issues.
Turning his attention from them towards Rhys the alpha spoke to the wolf who would be accompanying him. He had plans aside from the hunt for the wolf after all. "I will be flanking with Quote for this hunt. I want you to lead the hunt once we arrive." He said in a calm tone, his icy grey eyes scanning the other brute's face. "You should have gotten plenty of sleep to be in top shape after all."

Enver
{Hunter/Warrior--Male--3.8 yrs--Wolf pack--wolf--Calm--TAGS:Firelight-MENTIONS:None--LOC:Forest}
The dappled brute listed to the fea quietly before giving her a small reassuring smile. "I see, well I'm sorry I startled you again." He watched her expressions and considered his options. "If you're alone out here I can't just leave you." He frowned with thought. Magnus was out of the den and Arwen was still gone. That left no wolf of higher authority he could talk to to get permission to bring her into the den. His eyes scanned her body and he took in her appearance again. "When was the last time you ate a good meal?" He questioned. His eyes searched her pelt for any recent injuries or wounds that he could use as an excuse to bring her into the cave for treatment. He knew Magnus wouldn't just let him bring a random wolf into camp, but if she was injured or needed help that could change things. "I can bring you into the den for a meal and for our medic to treat you if you have anything wrong.. I can't promise you that you could stay but I can talk to my alpha for you if you need help?" Enver's heart was too big to lust leave someone stranded in strange territory.

Clove
{Scout--Female--2 yrs--Dog pack--Husky/Samoyed Mutt--Worried--TAGS:Everyone--MENTIONS:Everyone in camp--LOC:Camp}
Clove's tail tucked between her legs at Lily's announcement. So it was true then.. Will was gone. If he had crossed into wolf territory it was doubtful he would return and even if he did there would be no telling if he would come back unscathed. She looked to her packmates as Lily left camp again. Speaking to no one in particular, she whined "What could he be thinking? Do you think he is alright?" The normally bright and optimistic dog was worried about her missing packmate, unsure what could be done.
Taking a deep breath she tried to calm herself, looking at the dogs around her in camp.
BakaNek0Lord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rex. » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:27 pm

★·.·´¯`·.·★ Rhys ★·.·´¯`·.·★
| Male | 3.6 yrs. | Hunter | Pansexual | Crush: N/A | Mood: Attentive, Nervous| Mentions: | Location: Wolf's Territory| Tags: Hunting Party |
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

He broke away from his thoughts upon hearing Magnus speaking, then nodded in understanding. Rhys let out a small snort and chuckled, "Yessir, plenty of rest." The hunter would rather take the comment as a joke than let it embarrass him. Then it hit him; he'd be leading the hunt. It had been a long time since he had lead one, the only other times being too long ago to remember. The brute shook of his nerves and stood up a little taller as he started thinking about the best way to go about this hunt. "What are you hoping to take down today?", the victim itself would be a key factor on how to best handle this hunt.
rex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:52 pm

Firelight/24 moons/Female/Asexual/Loner/Location: Forest/Open/Tags: Enver

"I ate this morning, I caught a rabbit." She was glad that she buried the bones when she did as she didn't want the other wolves to know. "I was lucky there were no other predators around, They've stolen prey from me a lot." She didn't know why she was telling this to Enver maybe she just wanted someone to talk to. It had been a long time since she'd talked to another wolf.
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me