Please lock

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Marksborrow Mage Academy - O+A

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:29 pm

Elodie Farah

Female ~ Heterosexual ~ Student ~Tags: Professor Haruna, Akitoshi ~ Main hall

Elodie slowly nodded her head. "I am pretty sure I do. I'd have to check though" she said, nervously chuckling.

Freeze turned her head to Erina and she grinned, yipping in a friendly way. "How are you? Who are you? I'm Freeze, Hi!" She said, using a gentle tone but was barely able to contain her excitement. Freeze turned to Akitoshi " No not really, I could just follow you though?" She asked.

~Hi, my username is poppyxoxo but you can just call me Poppy (she/her)
~I am also open to any sort of role-play's, so feel free to pm me about rpg's, 1x1‘s or to chat
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Fri Sep 06, 2019 5:52 pm

Dante Mercer | Male | Homosexual | Student | None | His Dorm/Sleeping

Dante took a moment to warm the blanket to a temperature he found reasonable then curled up. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep. The journey there was tiring and he needed his rest. Besides, it was dark out so it was a reasonable time to sleep. His sleep likely wouldn't be all that peaceful but at least he was trying to sleep. At some points throughout his days, he felt unnecessary pain in some places. His mother always blamed the dragon blood but he thought it was just growing pains or aches from the day. Either way, he was fast asleep

Ruby Rite | Female | Pansexual | Student | Jessika Lantis, Yuki Korona | Headmasters Office

Ruby perked up when she was addressed and grinned broadly when she saw it was Jessika and Yuki. “Hey! How did meeting the headmaster go?”

Penelope "Penny" Fern | Female | Asexual | Headmaster | Yuki Korona, Jessika Lantis

”It is the least I could do” stated the headmaster, watching them leave.

Willow Darkagon | Non-Binary | Bisexual | Potions Teacher | Akiyoshi Justin-Dai | FACS Classroom

We are doing well. Just moved in with each other though. Its been interesting, to say the least," They stretched then accepted the food. They didn't put anything on the bread and just ate it. "Break was a little slow. Didn't really do much"

[I guess so haha]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 9:49 pm

Jessika Lantis- f- 18- Pan- Human x Kitsune- Tags: Ruby, Yuki, Penny- Headmaster’s office

The redhead smiled down at Brody, humming as the three of them stepped out. She continued to hum as they made their way back to Ruby and co. “Where to next?” she asked, head tilted a bit.

Yuki Korona- they/them- 10- Pan- Merhuman Kirin- Tags: Ruby, Jessika, Penny- Headmasters office
(Color, Medical, Snow, Barrier, Elemental)

The brown-and-black haired child dip their head again. They hummed quietly as they stepped out with Jessika. They followed her and Brody back to Ruby and the group. “I-It went good.” they said with a gentle nod.

Jodie Lanberry- m- 16- Homo- Fae- Tags: Lucien- Dorm
(Air, Ice, Silk, Music, Druidic)

He giggled as he watched the snake and ferret, then blushed and covered his mouth. Most people thought giggling was something only girls should do...He nodded at his roommate, saying “I’m glad too. Oh, um! It’s fine, it’s fine.” he said, holding his hands up a moment. He moved to the other bed, desk, dresser or two, and small closet, putting his stuff down then poking Sect’s head and smiling at Basil.

Haruna Sohma- they/them- 25- Asex Pan- Human x wolf shift- Animal magic teach- Tags: Elodie, Haruki and Naomi- Classroom
(Animal, Restoration, Water, Storm, Aura)

They nodded as they looked at her. “You should go check. If you have either, you can see the horses and donkeys and such.” they said with a nod.

Akitoshi, meanwhile, yipped and wagged upon seeing Erina. He gave a shake as he looked at Freeze. “I mean...if she has animal magic, or study hall. Otherwise, you need to stay with your human...” he woofed sternly.

Hiroki Sohma- they/them/m- 27- married- Human x wolf shift- Nurse- Tags: Naomi, Haruna, Elodie- Animal Classroom
(Animal, Electricity, Shadow, Hair, Arctic)

The reddish brown haired one huffed, shaking his head. His faithful dingo Retriever mix followed at his side, though she’d actually been with him this entire time. “Good girl, Erina.” he said, walking with her after Haruna and Elodie just in case.

Erina yipped as she was addressed by the fox. “H-Hi, Freeze, I’m Erina. I-I’m good.” she yipped with a wag. “Y-Yes, Aki is right...What if something were to happen to your human, a-and she were alone? Y-You’re her first line of defense, even if you tink not, h-her guide, her...well, you’re the one who can alert people if she faints or s-something.” she yipped.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:12 pm

Elodie Farah

Elodie felt slightly confused. "So is everyone coming along? You said the pets were allowed to join right?" She asked.

Freeze grinned happily and her new friend. "So I'm like her guardian ranger?" She asked.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Thu Oct 31, 2019 2:03 am

[As soon as I have some down time from work, I’ll be able to reply]
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:01 pm

Dante took a moment to warm the blanket to a temperature he found reasonable then curled up. It didn't take long for him to fall asleep. The journey there was tiring and he needed his rest. Besides, it was dark out so it was a reasonable time to sleep. His sleep likely wouldn't be all that peaceful but at least he was trying to sleep. At some points throughout his days, he felt unnecessary pain in some places. His mother always blamed the dragon blood but he thought it was just growing pains or aches from the day. Either way, he was fast asleep

Ruby Rite | Female | Pansexual | Student | Jessika Lantis, Yuki Korona | Headmasters Office

”I think I should show you where some of classrooms are then show you the dorms. It’s getting a little late” answered Ruby after a few moments of thought. She smiled broadly and nodded at Yukis answer. “It’s good that it went well! Hopefully neither of you will get into so much trouble that you’ll have to see her”

Penelope "Penny" Fern | Female | Asexual | Headmaster | Yuki Korona, Jessika Lantis

Willow Darkagon | Non-Binary | Bisexual | Potions Teacher | Akiyoshi Justin-Dai | FACS Classroom

We are doing well. Just moved in with each other though. Its been interesting, to say the least," They stretched then accepted the food. They didn't put anything on the bread and just ate it. "Break was a little slow. Didn't really do much"
seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:23 pm

Jessika Lantis- f- 18- Pan- Human x Kitsune- Tags: Ruby, Yuki- Hallway
(Animal, Summoning, White Arts, Mammal, Dream)

The redhead smiled down at Brody, humming as she reached a hand to scratch behind his soft ears. She nodded at Ruby, saying “Okay.” then huffing a bit. “I never get into trouble...Er, I mean, if you were talking to me.” she said, shaking her head. She scolded herself silently.

Yuki Korona- they/them- 10- Pan- Merhuman Kirin- Tags: Ruby, Jessika- Hallway

The brown-and-black haired child glanced between the two senior girls, humming. Well, at least they assumed both were eighteen. They were so much younger, and wondered if they were the youngest here...Shaking their head, they scolded their self, smiling at the two girls. “I...am a good kid.” they said.

He giggled as he watched the snake and ferret, then blushed and covered his mouth. Most people thought giggling was something only girls should do...He nodded at his roommate, saying “I’m glad too. Oh, um! It’s fine, it’s fine.” he said, holding his hands up a moment. He moved to the other bed, desk, dresser or two, and small closet, putting his stuff down then poking Sect’s head and smiling at Basil.

Haruna Sohma- they/them- 25- Asex Pan- Human x wolf shift- Animal magic teach- Tags: Elodie, Haruki and Naomi- Classroom

They shrugged as they looked at her. “The students in my class obviously will be allowed at the stables. As long as their animal companions don’t cause problems, they’re allowed there too. Had a student two years ago that had to keep her cat in the classroom. He wasn’t a very nice cat, anyway, and she ended up having to send him away to a trainer or something.” they said.

Akitoshi, meanwhile, yipped and wagged upon seeing Erina. He nosed at her fur, making sure she was alright. She’d already gotten hurt a couple times in the past two years...

Hiroki Sohma- they/them/m- 27- married- Human x wolf shift- Nurse- Tags: Naomi, Haruna, Elodie- Animal Classroom

The reddish brown haired one huffed, shaking his head. His faithful dingo Retriever mix followed at his side, though she’d actually been with him this entire time. “Good girl, Erina.” he said, then glanced up. He piped up “It’s getting late, so we should go back and do a tour of the school, or get to our rooms.”

Erina yipped as she was addressed by the fox. “Y-Yes, basically. I’ve been a terrible guardian the last two years, though...I’m the one whose been getting hurt.” she whined.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Sun Nov 17, 2019 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby poppyxoxo » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:32 pm

Elodie Farah

Elodie didn't have to think twice. "If we aren't in a rush to get back into the rooms, I'd LOVE to start the tour of the school. Again, if time allows, that is" she replied, smiling brightly with excitement.

Freeze turned her head to like the soft blue fur on her shoulder a few times. "You're not a terrible guardian! If your master is still alive, doesn't that mean that your job has been done well?" she asked.
poppyxoxo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seadragonCaspian » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:16 pm

”Then today’s not the day to start getting into trouble” Ruby said in a teasing manner as she led the way to the dorms. She smiled softly when Yuki spoke up. “You do seem like a good kid. You’ll do well here. Headmaster Fern isn’t known to take too kindly to trouble makers. Heard she expelled a kid last year for just setting the drapes on fire!”

seadragonCaspian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 7:46 pm

Jessika Lantis- f- 18- Pan- Human x Kitsune- Tags: Ruby, Yuki- Hallway
(Animal, Summoning, White Arts, Mammal, Dream)

The redhead smiled down at Brody, humming as she reached a hand to scratch behind his soft ears. She shrugged as she glanced between Ruby and Yuki. “Well, good thing I have a paranoia of things catching fire...Just kidding, but I’d never set something on fire,” she said.

Yuki Korona- they/them- 10- Pan- Merhuman Kirin- Tags: Ruby, Jessika- Hallway

The brown-and-black haired child glanced from Ruby to Jessika, head tilting slightly. They smiled, finally smiled, at the two of them, happy to be told they’d fit in. “Oh, I-I do hope so, Ruby senpai.” they said, referring to her as higher up in Japanese because she was. They flinched at hearing someone set fire to drapes...

They shrugged as they looked at her. “Well, we could probably at least show you the headmaster’s office and the nurse’s station. If you’re alright with just those for today,” they added on. They really hoped she’d be alright with that...

Akitoshi, meanwhile, yipped and wagged at Erina. He nosed at her fur, making sure she was alright. She’d already gotten hurt a couple times in the past two years...

The reddish brown haired one huffed, shaking his head. His faithful dingo Retriever mix followed at his side, though she’d actually been with him this entire time. “Good girl, Erina.” he said, then glanced up. He piped up “Sure,” to Haruna.

Erina yipped as she was nosed at, huffing a bit but not stopping Akitoshi. She wagged her own tail back at him a bit. Her ears raised a bit, as much as floppy ears actually could. She sighed, yipping ‘I guess so...’
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me