lock

For roleplaying regular/real-world species with real-world limitations, e.g. cats, dogs, wolves, lions, bears.

Re: DESERTED »open dog roleplay

Postby Ki-Mono » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:46 am

Cadi
xxx Female / 2 Years / Large redish dog with floppy ears
xxxxLocation: City Suburb / Tags: Justice

Cadi flinched at a distant sudden sound. Her eyes darted in the direction it came from. She only partly relax as she noticed which house it had come from. "Justice? I think.. she thought to herself as she recalled the dog's owners calling her name. She had never formally met Justice. Her owners kept her hidden away most of the time. Oh but she heard her. Justice seemed to love to bark, especially at her. Cadi was afraid of Justice, but was slightly concerned for her well being. "She never leaves the house. Is she unable to get out?". She did not know if that was a good thing or not.

Dun
xxx Male / 4 Years / Small-medium tan dog with pointed ears
xxxxLocation: City / Tags: Emma

Dun soon noticed the dog he had smelled by a pound up ahead. He hid behind a building and observed the scene before him. Everything kind of moved in slow motion to an extent. The dog was not in distress for long it seemed, but there was definitely something wrong right before they hit the ground. Dun decided to risk things and get closer, to try and figure out what had happened. After all, if something did happen, he needed to know. So he could avoid it. He crept over to her and tried to smell the tip of her tail. Ready to bounce back if she were to react.
Last edited by Ki-Mono on Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ki-Mono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DESERTED »

Postby mercuryyy » Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:36 am

J U S T I C E / LOCATION: THE STREETS /
— — —
Justice had found a small dog pack and had finally figured out how to unzip it, she stuffed her food in the pack and threw her blanket over her back. She carried the small bag by mouth, as she did not know how to wear it. Justice wandered down the ghostly streets, her eyes alert for any movement, dangerous or not. The overwhelming stench of rotting food and other dogs tangled in the air, “Eck, this place smells horrible, not that I care.. Now, where is a water source...” she murmured. Little puddles where scattered among the icky tar roads, She soon found a puddle, large enough to last a few days. “Hmm, this will do..” she mumbled, she bent down to drink but a toxic scent hit her nose as soon as it was near the water. “*disgusted noise* What is that?! This aint no water!” She barked angrily. She had started to feel anger, “This is why the humans left us! Those no good, fly-bitten two-legs! They left us to die! How could they!? All we were was nice to them and they ditch us in the contagious wasteland!” She howled with rage. A fox scampered across the clearing, attracted to the noise. “Oh, look at you. Only thing you care about is eating, you fleabag!” She snarled at the fox. Justice stood her ground, her mind empowered by the anger. Her ears laid flat as she and the fox circled eachother, Justice bared her teeth, they weren’t very sharp, but they were sharp enough to kill. She threw her blanket and bag to the side, and lunged for the fox. The fox was taken off guard and had been stunned, Justice used this to her advantage, even the shortest of moments could be life-threatening. Her teeth sunk into it’s neck, she shook it like a dog toy.
mercuryyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Sun Jun 03, 2018 2:54 pm

[quote="tawneypelt0504"]Aura tags:June
She sighed quietly and resisted the urge to roll her eyes "I'm sure in time you will be able to do it¨ she said softly. Looking ahead she saw that there was a fox poking around in a garbage can luckily it hadn't noticed them "It's just a fox do you want to take them and see what's in the garbage can" she whispered softly still keeping an eye on the fox.

Clover Tags:Jasper
Cover felt bad that Jasper had nowhere else to go to she nuzzled him ¨Don't worry I will convince hershe said softly before stepping back and looking and him with a comforting look

Cas Tags:Remy
Cas looked up "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know" she said politely backing away. She knew that she couldn't fight that well and didn't want to risk injuring herself.

Felix Tags:Mirror, Rod, open
Felix woke up and stretched looking over at his companions he found that they were still asleep. He quietly got up and walked over to the boxes that lead up his exit window before slipping out. He looked around a little bit and headed out in search of food and water.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-Mono » Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:14 am

Cadi

When Justice emerged from her home, Cadi was startled. She froze for a second, finally seeing the dog fully for the first time. Luckily, Justice did not seem to notice her hiding place. Cadi watched her like a hawk as she made her way down the street. Cadi flinched when Justice randomly started barking at seemly nothing. When a fox showed up, distracting Justice, Cadi made a break for it. Abandoning her hiding place, tail between her legs. "Gotta get away from her before she notices me"

Dun

Dun soon noticed the dog he had smelled by a pound up ahead. He hid behind a building and observed the scene before him. Everything kind of moved in slow motion to an extent. The dog was not in distress for long it seemed, but there was definitely something wrong right before they hit the ground. Dun decided to risk things and get closer, to try and figure out what had happened. After all, if something did happen, he needed to know. So he could avoid it. He crept over to her and tried to smell the tip of her tail. Ready to bounce back if she were to react.
Ki-Mono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:01 pm

EMMA
» female | location: city | tags: Dun | hurt |

The female quickly sprang up. Looking at the dog. ''Who are you?!'' she
whined Emma had just fainted! She was freaking out! She didn't know
why she collapsed but it was weird and out of the norm. She looked at
the dog again. Her terror clearly displayed. Her tail was behind her legs
and her ears were pinned as far back as they could go.

J A S P E R
» male | location: forest | tags: clover | mood: happy | healthy |

Jasper smiled as she nuzzled him. He was glad to have someone that
was actually nice to him... Unlike his owners... He looked down,
trying not to break down. He looked back up at her. His black fur
ruffled in the breeze. ''Thanks... It really means a lot.'' he spoke.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:10 pm

Aura tags:June
She sighed quietly and resisted the urge to roll her eyes "I'm sure in time you will be able to do it¨ she said softly. Looking ahead she saw that there was a fox poking around in a garbage can luckily it hadn't noticed them "It's just a fox do you want to take them and see what's in the garbage can" she whispered softly still keeping an eye on the fox.

Clover Tags:Jasper
¨Like I said before itś nothing she said happily before turning and looking out of the alley her sister was taking a pretty long time ¨I hope she's ok¨ she whispered aloud to herself whenever Aura went out she usually would go out for a little bit before heading back

Cas Tags:Remy
Cas looked up "Oh I'm sorry I didn't know" she said politely backing away. She knew that she couldn't fight that well and didn't want to risk injuring herself.

Felix Tags:Mirror, Rod, open
Felix woke up and stretched looking over at his companions he found that they were still asleep. He quietly got up and walked over to the boxes that lead up his exit window before slipping out. He looked around a little bit and headed out in search of food and wate

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-Mono » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:35 pm

Ki-Mono wrote:Cadi

When Justice emerged from her home, Cadi was startled. She froze for a second, finally seeing the dog fully for the first time. Luckily, Justice did not seem to notice her hiding place. Cadi watched her like a hawk as she made her way down the street. Cadi flinched when Justice randomly started barking at seemly nothing. When a fox showed up, distracting Justice, Cadi made a break for it. Abandoning her hiding place, tail between her legs. "Gotta get away from her before she notices me"

Dun

Dun leapt back, downright startled by the dog's sudden visit back to the land of the living. He has embarrassed by the small yelp he had let out. He stared at the dog and could tell she was shaken, and might not even be aware of where she was. He felt he was at a pretty safe distance, since he felt if she tried to stand, she could merely fall over again. His fight or flight instincts were in full gear, but he did his best to stand his ground. He was unable to get his fur to lie flat and simply said "I saw you keel over from a distance. I came to check on what had happened.... what did happen?"
Ki-Mono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rosytea » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:29 pm

EMMA
» female | location: city | tags: Dun | hurt |

The fae slowly moved her ears upwards again. She sat down shakily
''Well...'' she recalled she drank water from a pond. ''I drank this water
from a pond, I was really parched...'' she muttered ''I kinda fell over after
that.'' she finished. Emma looked at her paws, which were shaky.
rosytea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mercuryyy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 5:36 pm

J U S T I C E / LOCATION: THE STREETS / TAGS: CADI
— — —
The fox tried to scratch frantically at her eyes, Justice got angrier and flung the critter across the street. The fox leapt up and charged at her again, narrowly grabbing her by the ear. She yelped loudly as the fox tried to tear her ear off, she started running in a zig-zag pattern to try and throw the creature off. She rounded a corner and the fox flew off, specks of blood began to drip down her face. The beast had landed in a pile of discarded items, pulling it down so it couldn't get out. Justice walked over slowly, she stepped through the rubbish and landed a finishing blow on the fox. It squealed before falling limp, she lifted her bloodied jaw from the fox and gazed around. She spotted a dog in the distance, "Cadi..?" she murmured. Justice narrowed her eyes, "I'm pretty sure that's Cadi.."
mercuryyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ki-Mono » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:01 pm

Cadi
xxxxLocation: City Suburb / Tags: Open / Mentioned: Justice

Cadi didn't stop moving. Her eyes darted from side to side. Unsure where to go, or where her next hiding place should be. "I have to stay by the road" she whispered to herself. If her owners returned, she needed to be able to see them. She tried to be as quite as she could. Hoping the fox had kept Justice too distracted to notice her.

Dun

Dun observed her wearily, waiting to see if this was a trick. Waiting for him to let his guard down. But the sneak attack didn't seem to come. She just sat there, barely able to hold her own body weight. He finally let his fur lie flat and looked over at the pound. "Maybe you're just tired" he commented bluntly. She looked like she had been running awhile.
Ki-Mono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me