✥ T H I S I S T H E A P O C A L Y P E S ✥

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ✥ T H I S I S T H E A P O C A L Y P E S ✥

Postby TyBorg » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:39 am

Liam Gallagher ║ Location: City street ║ Tags: TARS & Quaid ║ Powers: Magnetokenesis
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
Liam listened as TARS briefly described how he and Quaid met. He was intrigued about TARS staying in his home and waiting for the world to seemingly end. While it sounded rather lonely to him, he assumed it was true since he had never seen him anywhere before. They were quite an odd duo, especially Quaid. He studied him a bit before focusing on the staff. The way he used it seemed to indicate that he was blind, which surprised Liam. How could anyone survive for 2 years in this city without being able to see anything?

When asked about lifting them to the top of the apartment building, Liam smiled a bit. "I can use magnetism to control metal in a variety of ways. Uh, for instance," he said, using his powers to bring a metal pole to him from off the roof, and continued, "if one of you at a time holds onto this pole, I can bring you up to the roof." It wasn't his safest idea ever, he knew, but he thought it would be fun to see how they'd respond to flying to the roof.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxApocalypesI link link link
xxxlink link link link link link
xxx'We waste a lot of time
xxxcrying over wasted time.'
xxx-NF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxSup? I'm TyBorg. I'm usually
xxxbusy working or other stuff,
xxxbut I enjoy the occasional RP.
xxxMainly experienced in fantasy
xxxRPs. Send a PM to invite me!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TyBorg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amazben » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:13 pm

Quaid Lynicke | i | area: city | tags: TARS , Liam

' Give you a lift? ' Quaid replayed the man's offer in his head. What could that possibly entail? He found no need to ask a question though as TARS spoke for them. Quaid awaited an answer, listening anticipatively along with his robotic companion.

The answer Liam delivered was certainly intriguing. So his power was magnetism. That must have been how he'd known TARS was an android. Quaid wondered what it would be like to have such powers. Was it in a way similar to how he used his, or was it much different? A second explanation from the man followed behind the first. It wasn't as intriguing. Flying tens of feet up in the air was not such an agreeable idea for Quaid. He was curious of what it would be like; he had never really flown before. But a fall was what had blinded him, and he wasn't so eager to jump into a situation where something like that could very much happen again. And not to mention that not being able to see without much stability anywhere around you wasn't very comforting notion either.
amazben

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:51 am

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
T A R SxxxS T E L L A R
────────── [ " I wouldn't leave you behind " ] ──
Cyborg _ Form _ 24 _ Pansexual _ Electronic Manupulation
Tags;; Quaid - Liam

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
He lifted his chin a little and made a mental note that this was what this particular figure could do. A strange sort of powers, he himself couldn't recall what he could do for a .. power.
"How intriguing.." he said as he watched the pole come from off the roof. He tried to think of how one could do such a feat, science wise but his servos couldn't run the proper way.
Perhaps science wasn't behind this?
"One at a time? I am made of metal, Quaid may take the pole first if you are able to take him. I'm sure I would be much easier to assist up to the roof."
He glanced over to his blind friend and read his face, trying to see if whether or not he was okay with this. He didn't say anything as per usual, but he knew what was to be done.
"Just make sure not to drop my friend. If you can promise a safe ride for him up to your roof."
_
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TyBorg » Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:06 pm

Liam Gallagher ║ Location: City street ║ Tags: TARS & Quaid ║ Powers: Magnetokenesis
Liam furrowed his eyebrows, trying to comprehend what TARS said. He was made of metal. How was that even possible? Was he an android? Was he a human with metal implants, like a cyborg? He cocked his head to the side for a second and tried to understand. However, he decided to save his questions for another time, however, as TARS asked for him to ensure Quaid would be safe. "Well..." he said, scratching the back of his head. "If he can hold on the whole time, that shouldn't be a problem. It'll be a smooth ride." He turned to look at Quaid, who seemed to be a man of few words. "All right Q, whaddya think? You want to give it a shot?"
Last edited by TyBorg on Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx-NF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxRPs. Send a PM to invite me!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
TyBorg

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby amazben » Fri Apr 20, 2018 8:08 am

Quaid Lynicke | i | area: city | tags: TARS , Liam

Quaid tensed up a little as Liam asked him if he was willing to have him transport him to the roof in the suggested manner. Quaid took a breath as he prepared to answer but found himself hesitating. He didn't want to put TARS and Liam through having to go the long way through the building and protect him. Anyway, all he had to was hold on to a metal rod. It would only be a moment or two. Or a few... He took his mind away from the rising doubt. As he did so he remembered his staff was already a metal pole. He positioned his pole horizontally in his hands. He held it up as if offering it. "You can use my staff to lift me."
amazben

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TyBorg » Sun Apr 22, 2018 9:28 am

Liam dropped the pole he had grabbed and closed his eyes. He needed to focus his mind to use his abilities with precision. He took a deep breath and reached out with his hand. Slowly, Quaid lifted off the ground and gradually flew up to the top of the building. After about 15 seconds, Liam had lifted the staff a couple feet above the roof of the building, where Quaid would be able to stand, and let go of the pole. He leaned against the wall of the building and exhaled, a bit winded from focusing on his powers that hard. He looked toward TARS, concerned about lifting him. He was concerned lifting the metal inside him, which TARS seemed ok with, would damage him in some way. He decided to give him another option, just in case he was right. "So, you want to use this pole?" he asked, pointing to the metal rod he had grabbed from the roof.

[R.I.P. Apocalypes, doomed by my late responses to everything. School finals robbed all my time to respond...]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx-NF
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx