The Game d&f

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

The Game d&f

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:00 am

"Welcome to the game, and congratulations on being chosen. I bet you weren't expecting this. You may call me the game master. And this is my little experiment. To see who can survive. Look around you now, here you see two assassins, two soldiers, a thief, and some of you are just... how do I put this? Boring. But that doesn't matter in the game. In the game you are all the same. All at my mercy. Don't worry, whoever survives will be rich beyond belief. Because that's what you all have in common, a desire for riches. I'm giving you a chance. To quote a rather famous novel, may the odds be ever in your favour.

Oh, and I almost forgot, you need to figure out who I am to get out of here, name, age, gender and why I am doing this. Clear? Good, let's begin."

Last edited by Pyra Ilver on Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Game d&f

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:00 am

Roleplay rules

1) You may have one character (this may change).
2) Standard cs rules apply
3) Mild cursing is permitted. (Damn, Hell)
4) Please write in third person and include a header
5) No romance with your own characters
6) Forms must include image or description, name, sexuality, personality, skills and history.
7) Don't be overly graphic
8) Pm me ideas for new scenarios for the Game
9) ask if you want to kill another character or severely injure, don't get offended of someone asks, in this type of rp you should accept it.
10) Forms on discussion thread
11) Tell me if you're going away for more than two days, particularly if you have a major role.
12) LGBT+ accepting.
13) Please reserve on the discussion thread, that way everyone can see if I'm not online
14) Quality over quantity, this is in semi-lit because I want the standard of writing here, not the length.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Game Master

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:02 am

As things are figured out I will add to this form, no spoilers!

i. Female with a posh British accent ii. sounds about 20-30 iii. clever enough to get you here, cunning enough to keep you. iv. ruthless v. Known only as the game master to you vi. holds the key to your deepest desire
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

T H E . G E N E R A L

Postby Kendall Roy » Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:18 pm

Full Name:Sterling Nathaniel Edmund Fox.

Nicknames:Fox,Foxy,Ed.
Goes by:General/Sir.(Sterling/Fox.)
Role/Rank:The General.
Face Claim:Jake Gyllenhaal.
Voice Claim:TBD.
Sexuality:Homosexual.(Closeted).
Marital Status:Single.
Nationality:British.
Talents/Skills:Leadership,guns,weapons,fighting,hand to hand combat,knife skills.
Hobbies:Boxing.
Birth order:Eldest of two siblings.
Sibling:Raven(30)
Parents:Nathaniel and Julie Fox.
Pets:Large male Belgian Malinois named Frankie.

Physical Characteristics:

Distinguishing features:
Height:6ft 2.
Weight:9 stone.
Eye Colour:Grey blue.
Hair Colour:Black.
Skin color:White.

Personality:

+
Humorous
Caring
Loyal
Determined
Approachable

-
Irritable
Spontaneous
Reckless
Short fuse
Risk-taker

Courteous: Mostly
Risk-Taking: Occasionally
Ambitious: Typically
Curious: Generally
Self-Controlled: Occasionally
Nurturing: Occasionally
Trusting: Typically
Honest: usually
Loyal: Mostly
Affectionate: Typically
Romantic: Generally
Flirty: Generally
Sympathetic: Typically
Altruistic: Typically
Optimistic: Occasionally
Observant: Generally
Logical: Sometimes
Social: Somewhat solitary
Emotions: Fairly controlled

History:
Sterling was never close to his parents.His father was never really around so
Sterling didn't establish a relationship with him,he regretted not having a
connection with him after his fathers accidental death when Sterling was twelve.

Sterling joined the military when he was 16;it was something that he wanted to do
since a young age.He proved to be a valuable asset to the protection of the country
and he rose up the ranks extremely quickly.

Extras:

.Smokes
.Discipline
.Military to the core
.100% dedicated
.Always carries a gun
.Can be hella grumpy
.Super energetic
.Drinks a lot of coffee
.Gets angry super quickly
.Really protective
.He will fight you
.If you touch his dog without asking
he will probably kill you

Last edited by Kendall Roy on Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:02 am, edited 11 times in total.
Kendall Roy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ELECTROSHEEP3000 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:29 am

The Doctor
Character: Dr. Chester Wallace "C.W." Beauregard
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: C.W. Is a nervous man with a problem keeping calm under stressful situations. He does not exactly enjoy the sight of blood, but his heart tells him it is wrong to hurt others or to leave others to suffer. Easy to manipulate and very timid when confronted, Chester is a serious pushover and he will do almost anything short of being mean to get on someone's good side.
Skills: Being a doctor, C.W. is very skilled in the medical field. Beyond medicine, he is an amazing photographer and has an eye for detail. Not nearly as important, but still interesting, he is good at sewing, knitting, and mending clothes.
History: Coming from a poor family, C.W. was never able to do much as a child, spending most of his time helping around the house and taking care of his hypochondriac mother. He was unable to get out much, making him a bit of a social recluse. After high school, he saved up all the money he could to go to college and become a doctor, not out of will, but out of necessity; his family needed the money. As he attended college, he took up photography to earn a little extra money taking commissions and he learned to sew and darn because it was much cheaper than buying new clothes. He makes a lot of money now and he is fully able to support his parents, but he never stopped appreciating all the little things that come into his life.
Other: Chester loves old fashion trends from the early 20th century, collecting buttons, and helping those in need. But he hates obnoxious neon colors, the sight of blood, and he is deathly afraid of the dark.
Howdy folks! Im Chrysanthemum, but you can call me Themy! I use any/all pronouns
I'm a furry, my sona is a sheep-coyote hybrid, and I refuse to stop being weird on the internet!

If you're wondering why im never online, it's cuz im an adult and I have more important things to do, like play Okami and eat plants im not supposed to. If you need to reach out, feel free to drop me a good ol' fashioned PM
ELECTROSHEEP3000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝Cadet Moretti❞ 🛩

Postby itsprettymuch » Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:54 pm

nolan alexander moretti
════════════
[ nole; noles; rett ]
[ Cadet Moretti ]
[ born nov. 12th ]
[ born a scorpio ]
[ seventeen years old ]
[ hetero|akio sexu. ]
════════════
[ italian-american ]
[ dark brown eyes ]
[ dark brown hair ]
[ lean body type ]
[ stands at 5'8" ]
[ weighs 139.2 lbs ]
════════════
[ two tattoos ]
[ ears pierced ]
[ no injuries/scars ]
[ allergic to copper ]
[ air force cdt. ]

════════════

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

pos intuitive; independent
loyal; trustworthy; kind
neg hardhead; reserved;
blunt; mischief; violent
enjoys problem solving;
jogging; flying; his space
hates criticism; boredom;
sitting still; silence; pranks

Nolan here is a natural born goofball. He's silly and likes
to break the ice every once in a while. It takes him a whil
e to get out of his "quite and reserved" comfort zone. He
only speaks when spoken to or when he has a subject in
mind that he feels the need to speak about. Nole's intuit
ion is like, out of this world. Ninety-eight percent of the ti
me, Nole's right about whatever it is he's right about. He
was born and raised in Windham, New Hampshire. He
comes from a family of lawyers, business owners, and
police officers. Family and friends expected Nolan to go
to college and become a New Hampshire detective inste
ad of joing the air force to be a pilot. Nolan does what he
wants whenever he wants and only listens to himself.
This hardhead means well though. Nole is always joggin
g and exercising to stay fit. He's skilled in navigation and
outdoor survival thanks to boys scouts. You can always
catch him flashing a bright smile. This air force cadet wa
lks with his head high, keeping his emotional issues hidd
en from the world.

itsprettymuch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crazy-in-wonderland » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:11 am

Name:
    "Winter"
    ( real name is Katherine Starr but goes by winter to protect her young sibling from her profession )
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Role:
    Assassin A
    Skills:
    Winter is skilled with most weapons. However, she favours knives because they are easier to conceal and can be kept in various places. She knows to use her beauty as a weapon or to get what she wants. She knows she looks young, cute and approachable that's why she's got such an easy job of getting to her targets. She's good with disguises too.

Positive traits: Blunt, honest, can be nice at times, good strategist, good at getting out of tricky situations, very closed off from others herself but is actually very empathetic (PM me if that doesn't make sense ),
    Negative traits: Hard to read, reserved, rude, manipulative,
    Personality:
    Winter has always been hard to read and very reserved. She never really tells people about herself or her family, mostly because she doesn't want Jenny to get hurt. She has found out that the best lie has some elements of the truth in it so while she doesn't really talk about Jenny she add's elements of her personality into her own when she needs to act like someone different. She can change her personality for her targets but if she's not being paid to be nice don't expect her to be. She's very blunt and often comes across as rude rather than what she thinks is honesty. She's very manipulative when she wants to be. Winter has always been a very good strategist and will always try and get out of tricky situations with a plan and a smile. Though she may act nice at times don't trust her, she's always looking out for number 1 and will do anything to save herself. Winter has always been closed off from others, never letting herself get attached to people because she has to move around a lot due to her profession but she's very empathetic to people's emotions, often tries to help out as long as it doesn't get too dangerous then she's out.

History:
    Winter and Jenny grew up in an orphanage. They were worked from a young age to provide for the orphanage. Winter was always into gymnastic's and was always flexible. She found work in a gang as a pickpocket and someone to get into the small cracks and spaces. One day she was approached by a man who said he could train her. She then trained to be an assassin from age 8 and has been working as one since she completed her training.

Relationship status:
    single as a pringle
    Crush:
    open
    Boyfriend/girlfriend:
    open
    Family:
    Jenny Starr ( younger sister )

Relations:
crazy-in-wonderland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tiny_Cat » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:41 am

Please reserve the Genius
Tiny_Cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Calix | The Explorer

Postby Kaliyana » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:36 am

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
═════════════

[center
Name ;; Calix O'Malley
Nickname ;; Cal, Lix, Mal
Gender ;; Male
Appears ;; Twenty six
Birthday;; March 18th
Role ;; The Explorer

Sexuality ;; Bisexual
Status ;; Single
Crush ;; Open

Mother ;; Victoria
Father ;; Thomas
Siblings ;; None
Build ;; Decently built, obviously not a body
builder but he has natural muscles he's very
proud of
Weight ;; Roughly 200-215lbs
Height;;Six foot one
Eyes ;; Dark Blue
Hair color;; Black
Tattoos;; None
Scars;; None

Personality;; Rebellious, guarded,
courageous, rude, determined,
enthusiastic when something interests him,
unforgiving, honest, dishonest, arrogant,
respectful, independent, unsympathetic,
suspicious, sometimes insensitive, reliable,
energetic, easily angered,

Quirks: When he gets angry, his right
eyebrow and/or right eyelid will twitch
slightly, when he's deeply concentrating
he drums his fingers on any available
surface and will sometimes use his
arms/legs, when he's lying he blinks twice
rapidly, and he fidgets a lot when nervous.

[/center]

═════════════

Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

Words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

Kaliyana

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby comeonspiderman » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:06 pm

The Librarian

Name: Terrance "Terry" Hayes
Sexuality: Gay
Personality: While Terry is quiet and well suited for the desk work of the library, he can also raise his voice when necessary. He will typically be a bit awkward in conversations but is always excited to talk about books and his library.

Skills: Terry has memorized where popular topics are in the Dewey decimal system and can read and comprehend very fast. He can read and speak some Spanish due to the large population of Spanish speakers at his library. While not quite a skill, Terry prides himself on the fact that he has memorized a great deal of Shakespeare's plays and sonnets.

History: Terry didn't go through life thinking he would become a librarian, it just kind of happened. He had always loved books and reading, so he was constantly at the nearest library or bookstore. When he needed a job in college, Terry mentioned it to a friend in the campus library and next thing he knew, he was working there part-time. This falling into place continued as Terry looked for a degree, then a job after college, and gave him the job at the small town library in New Mexico. Eventually, he was head librarian.
comeonspiderman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me