one on one with Avalene

If you only want to roleplay with one other person, or only with certain people, then you can do so here (any genre).
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

one on one with Avalene

Postby death by glamour » Tue Jul 04, 2017 4:57 am

one on one with Avalene
pokemon mystery dungeon roleplay

Characters
Choco the Eevee - Level 5
April the Starly - Level 5
Freya the Vulpix - Level 5
Ace the Shinx - Level 5
Last edited by death by glamour on Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
So what if a few people have to die? That's show business, baby!
death by glamour

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: one on one with Avalene

Postby death by glamour » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:51 am

Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: Choco
Level: 5
Ability: Adaptability
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Sand Attack
Item(s): Safety Goggles
Personality: Choco is a loud mouth with a taste for adventure. He enjoys showing off and being the center of attention. He isn't very caring towards others he doesn't know but getting to know someone can really open up his caring side. He's very family oriented and will put family before anyone else and will understand anyone who does the same. He's also a jokester and he enjoys pulling pranks.
Other: One of his older brothers gave him the safety goggles which he is known to wear everywhere.

Pokemon: Starly
Nickname: April
Level: 5
Ability: Keen Eye
Moves: Tackle, Growl, Quick Attack
Items: Satchel of berries
Personality: April is a logical girl who always think things through and tries to come up with the best plan for any situation. She hates when things don't go according to plan and can become very nervous and worried at such a notion. She loves to be knowledgeable on pretty much anything and is willing to learn anything new. She doesn't like being misinformed or out of the loop of current events and has always been a source of the latest news going on in and around the town she lives in.
Other: Her family is known for growing berries.
Last edited by death by glamour on Wed Jul 05, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
death by glamour

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Viv:. » Wed Jul 05, 2017 9:36 am

Pokemon: Vulpix (Lv. 5)
      Nickname: Freya
      Distinguishable Features: She carries around a small satchel of herbs her mother gave her.
      Starting Moveset: Ember, Tail Whip
      Ability: Flash Fire
      Personality: gentle - reserved - kind
      Freya is a soft-spoken Pokemon; her tone is always gentle, and she rarely yells. She is quite tolerant of even the most mischievous Pokemon. She is good at speaking with others, as well as listening (mainly because she doesn't want to appear rude, even if a story is incredibly boring). Freya will put her faith in others, but is wary of who she trusts. It may take some redemption before she can fully rely on others, but when she does, she will stick by their side forever.

Pokemon: Shinx (Lv. 5)
      Nickname: Ace
      Distinguishable Features: He has a scar on his front right paw from a small mishap when he was younger, and he wears a faded red handkerchief around his neck.
      Starting Moveset: Swift, Leer, Tackle
      Ability: Rivalry
      Personality: curious - confident - determined
      Ace is a strong-minded Pokemon. He knows his own personal values and morals, and won't change them fit in with others. He knows very well he isn't a natural born leader, but that wont stop him from taking the initiative from time to time. Ace is determined, and if he has a clear goal in mind, you can bet he will see it through to the end. He isn't reckless though, and if the cost of the journey is too high, he will unwillingly back down.
.:Viv:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby death by glamour » Wed Jul 05, 2017 12:05 pm

[Okayyy so a few questions before we start. Who knows who, what are the relationships, are they all interested in forming a rescue team before said corruption begins or will they only start taking interest afterwards and lastly do they all live in the same area? I just need a bit of understanding of how we'll start this off. sorry for all the questions]
death by glamour

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Viv:. » Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:49 pm

((It's fine in all honesty I had the same questions:
    • I was going to have my characters not know each other, maybe each of ours knows the other/were friends beforehand (ie. Choco friends with Freya, that sort of thing)? Or a pair and the remaining two are strangers?
    • ^leads to the living thing, if friends, then maybe they live near each other? If not, then in a surrounding area?
    • Maybe the idea comes up before hand and is up in the air as it sounds like a good idea, but the corruption finalizes decision?

Also, a question from my end, are we using the dungeons from time/darkness/sky?))

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby death by glamour » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:00 am

[A pair who are friends and two strangers works for me. I'd pair Choco up with either Ace or Freya and I'd highly doubt April would touch Choco with a ten foot pole since she finds him to be somewhat of an idiot.

I'm thinking most of them live in Treasure Town or somewhere close to it?

Yeah that's a great idea. Maybe they ended working together to solve something and realize they work well together, they're iffy about becoming a team but then suddenly there's a reason to be one

Since we're doing it in Sinnoh I think that'd make the most sense.]
death by glamour

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Viv:. » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:13 am

((Choco and and Ace to start then? If so, then I'm going to have Freya start off as a wandering traveler. Also, yes, Treasure Town and the surrounding area, as in the nearby dungeons?
      I'll have Freya originally be from Blaze Cave but temporarily living in Mt. Bristle, and maybe I'll stick Ace somewhere off that path that goes down to the beach.))

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me