Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Create threads to collect roleplay applications, discuss your roleplays, or post additional information for them.

Re: Advertise your Group Roleplay HERE! [check the rules]

Postby vash the stampede. » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:54 pm

wonder woman; wrote:

loosely based off of cw riverdale!
wrote this to my best abilities, don't take!

riverdale. the welcoming small town off the otherside of the tracks. it's been around for seventy-five years and it's never been better. until july 4, a pair of twins went to sweetwater river for a early morning stroll. however, their boat accidentally tipped over into the water. one twin made it to the other side, but the other was asumsed to have drowned. after mourning the death of their son, the blossom family had several secrets to keep. but, a week past and the body of the missing twin was found with a only a bullet wound between his eyes. when reports were taken, the lovely town of riverdale was no longer a peaceful place, yet it covered many untold secrets about the murder and it's fellow citizens. with a group of teens: the charming redhead, riverdale high's sweetheart, the rich daddy's girl, the lone wolf, the sheriff son, the blossom twin and of course, the mayors daughter and her pussycats attending riverdale's best high school, what more secrets were to be revived? who had killed the golden boy of riverdale bulldogs? what all secrets can the new rich girl be keeping; along with the sweetheart and the charming redhead? what lays under the lone wolf's hat? only fath will tell.

vash the stampede.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TRIWIZARD CHAMPIONS NEEDED!

Postby `sappho » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:56 pm

ωαηɗѕ, ωιтcнєѕ αηɗ ωιzαяɗѕ! σн му! ωєƖcσмє тσ тнє ωιzαяɗιηg ѕcнσσƖ σf нσgωαятѕ! α ѕcнσσƖ ωєяє ρυяєвƖσσɗ, нαf-вƖσσɗѕ αηɗ мυggƖє-вσяηѕ cαη cσ-єxιѕт, ωєƖƖ мσѕт σf тнє тιмє тнαт ιѕ...

setting;

тнιѕ roleplαy wιll вe ѕeт ιɴ тнe тιмe oғ тнe orιɢιɴαl вooĸѕ αɴd мovιeѕ. ιт wιll ѕтαrт ιɴ тнe ғoυrтн вooĸ wιтн тнe тrι-wιzαrd тoυrɴαмeɴт αɴd αт тнe opeɴιɴɢ cereмoɴy wнere тнe ѕтυdeɴтѕ oғ dυrмѕтrαɴɢ αɴd вeαυхвαтoɴ αre ιɴтrodυced. αll cαɴoɴѕ cαɴ вe plαyed, ѕтυdeɴтѕ, тeαcнerѕ, deαтнeαтerѕ, eтc.

cedric diggory is needed!

link!

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
"smoke, are you sure this is right?" a voice asked. it was a tall white cat with green eyes. she had a worried
look on her face. the gray cat that she had been talking to nodded. "of course this is the right thing, a voice
spoke to me last night,"
he said to her. the she-cat laughed grimly. "your doing this because of some phony
dream?"
she said with a sharp bitterness in her mew. "snow, please try to listen, this is for the best of both of
us,"
he said to her. the she-cat bristled and showed her teeth. "your leaving me, your mate that is with your
kits, because of a dream?"
she growled. smoke bristled and flexed his claws. "listen to me, snow, im leaving
with or without you. are you coming or not?"
smoke asked. snow shook her head. "no, im not leaving so fine,
go, you don't care about the future of our kits i guess,"
snow said then leapt off but turned her head to look
at smoke. "don't worry, you'll never forget me," she hissed before disappearing into the forest.

~♚~
the cat, smoke, eventually went on to find a forest, far from the moutains where he had once lived with his
old mate, snow. he gathered a group of loners and house pets and formed a group. smoke told them of the
voice that he heard and at first only one of them believed him, rain, because of this he and rain became very
close friends and became mates, having a litter of kits. the night before the kits were born another voice spoke
to him, telling him to raise his kits in the belief of starclan, that if he did he would become the leader of a clan
and gain eight extra lives. once smoke died, his kit rose took power. she had always believed in starclan and
was guided to a place called the moonrock. she stuck her nose to the large rock and finally meet the cats that
had been talking to her. cats that had died from her group, like her father. she was given the name rosestar
and was told how to name others. it took many moons but soon the clan adopted the name of smokeclan, in
honor of the cat who found the clan and they changed their names from rouge names to warrior names. many
moons ago they were a healthy clan but a famine struck the forest, followed by a forest fire which destroyed
their camps. many have been killed and the clan has been displaced. will smokeclan live on or will it parish just
like prey caught in the smoke of a forest fire?

medicine cat apprentice and prophecy cats are open.

clicky!
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
`sappho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ploegy » Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:57 pm

Ploegy wrote:

It seemed like a day like any other. Awakening from your sleep you go about your usual morning routine until a knock is heard at the door. Outside you find a package with a letter attached:

Alola [insert your name],

I'm so glad I was able to reach you! For all those who don't know, I am Alola's first champion, Moon. I have selected all you trainers here for a very special reason.

Ever since the creation of the Pokemon League here, we have been encouraging more and more people to become Pokemon trainers as well as reaching out from people from afar to come and challenge the Alolan trials and Elite four. As reigning champion, I have hand picked each of you to go on the same journey I have; build friendships with both your Pokemon and other trainers, complete trials, and help us build a stronger region. Maybe even someday you'll be able to defeat me and become champion of the region.

But here's the catch. We have a slight problem which is why I have truly brought you all here to Alola. I thought the ultra beasts had been taken care of, but it seemed many of them escaped my eye and they are multiplying rapidly. I call upon all of you to stand up and lend me your strength in protecting these islands. You may go along your journey, but if you come across an ultra beast, I need you to help capture them. Together we need to make this island safe for everyone which is why I have trusted all of you trainers. Along with this letter you should receive 40 beast balls. These balls were specifically designed to capture these ultra beasts.

Also you should find a Z-ring included. This ring will along you to channel powerful moves if a crystal is placed within it. It can only be used once per battle so choose wisely. These crystals can be obtained through the island trials. I hope you will find them handy in taking down the ultra beasts.

For those who are from far away regions, I have sent you a special pass to come here to Alola to assist us. It should be along with the other things provided.

I hope these items will prove to be useful in your adventure here and I hope to meet all of you soon.

-Champion Moon
Ploegy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Paralian. » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:03 pm

Image Image
The outbreak occurred around a year ago, people have lost a sense of time by now. The world has a new leading species and humans became like animals, With survival prioritising over luxuries. When it all began, no one exactly knew what was going on, things became chaotic. it began with just a few, recently deceased, and those who escaped. Its hard to necessarily pinpoint where it began because people die ever minute. Either way no one was prepared for what was about to occur. People went out into the streets, creating havoc, the army went out, an inside war occurred. That night important people were quickly evacuated god knows where, and the large cities were bombed, not fearing for the casualties, in order to remove as many of them as quickly as possible. but this came to no use.
Once the fires settled,so did the people, doing everything they can to prepare. the army stayed behind, attempting to clean out small towns, these were called the 'safe zones' aiming to make life go back to normal, but not many believe in them. Electricity and everything of such is down, with only a few having generators and the only way of distant communicating is through radio waves, also through which there are warnings being sent, a certain frequency is constantly playing "The World has ended, those who survived. Stay Safe." In a computer voice. Other frequencies are giving coordinations for their zones. Everyone is trying to survive.
No one is to be trusted, people are allready taking drastic measures and some people are using the chance to revenge on life. This Story will be set in the state of Georgia, Macon to be more exact.The state's low population density, large number of Walmarts, military bases and hospitals, and high rate of gun ownership make it a great place to ward off impending doom. So If you do choose to join, Good luck.
Last edited by .Paralian. on Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
.Paralian.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jelly_fish » Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:09 pm

he hosen】
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀✦▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Semi-Lit
Since the beginning of time Angels and demons were at constant odds with each
other. Demons loved to create chaos and havoc among humans, angels and other
demons alike. Angels were created to be a light against their darkness, they were
given special abilities to fight and expel demons from the human world. Long ago
there was the Last Battle, good against evil, light against dark. The battle lasted
hundreds of years, until finally the Angels were able to create a new species of
Angel. These angels had powers similar to those of demons. They say the best
way to fight fire is with fire right? In honor of their unique abilities that
resembled the dark powers of the demons, they called these angels Dark Angels.
Turns out these "Dark" Angels were a lot stronger than your average Demon,
and they turned the tides of the war. The Angels expelled the demons from
the human world and the skies. they were banished into their own realm,
never to be seen again.

This was hundreds of years ago, now the Council of the Seven are no longer
strong powerful war leaders that led the Angels into battle against the
barbaric Demons. They are old bickering politicians that want nothing more
than to fill their bank accounts with gold. If there was ever an organized
attack, the angel world would be in chaos. Unfortunately for the Angels,
that is exactly what happened. A powerful Demon overlord by the name
of (Insert evil overlord name here) has taken control over the Demons. where
they were once unorganized terrorists, they now had organization, targets
and strength. The Demons refused to stay banished in their realm, and are now
invading the skies. The Council is in havoc, searching frantically for a
solution to their problem. One Angel, by the name of (Cool savior like
name here) suggested searching for the lost Dark Angels, who were probably
hidden somewhere in society. The Angels hired a seer to search for these
hidden children who could save them. The seer found 10 Dark Angels.
they were scattered across the skies, from different towns and cities.
Some were not even aware of the great power they possessed. The seer
told of how they would be the "Chosen" ones. They would save the Angels
and Humans once again from the grasp of the Demons. These "saviors" are you.
Discussion thread
Main thread

Jelly_fish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:41 pm

Lane Frost</3 wrote:
Lane Frost</3 wrote:Subject: Hawk Clan*new and accepting

Lane Frost</3 wrote:Hawk Clan

rules
1.) cs rules apply
2.) warriors code applies
3.) please dont be your own mate/crush
4.) no mary sues
5.) be realistic
6.) don't start major drama without asking me. Minor drama is fine
7.) I'll talk to people about prophecies please dont make one up without asking
8.) dont start till you are accepted by me or someone i leave in charge
9.) please be active
10.) have fun

high positions open
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby we leaving » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:29 am

wolves slowly leave, due to prey getting
scarce. they decide to move on to the taiga. when
they move to the taiga, they are greeted by two
problems. a pack, and starvation.

⁏⁏❛❛discussion⁂
we leaving

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

endless hatred [pokemon rp]

Postby Die!Die!Die! » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:38 am

the pokemon world is said to bring peace, prosperity, and friendship. though there are those who break
those bonds out of greed and hatred. it is only those with pure hearts who can bring out a pokemon's tr
ue power. even if that's the case, there are many evil minded folks who wish to liberate the world and
start from scratch. team rocket, magma, aqua, galactic, plasma, flare, skull have joined together to
take control of each region in order to create a new world. the once peaceful pokemon world has be
en tormented and distorted, the prosperous land littered with destruction and war. this world's only h
ope may be the trainers who wish to fight against the notorious teams and the pokemon who fight by
their side. will the remaining people who wish to end this catastrophe win against the major threat?

you're a pokemon trainer who started before your home world had been ruthlessly attacked by rmagpfs.
you have a solid team of six you're fond of and have completed four gyms or completed two island chall
enges. being one of the few to escape from the enemy, you take a boat to the aether foundation in alo
la, the one place rmagpfs have been unable to touch. here you'll meet a few others who wish to go back
out into alola and the other regions to put an end to the insanity. working together, you'll face difficulti
es you've never dreamed of handling and you'll meet pokemon told only in the story books. with your ne
w friends, you'll face many difficult tasks and choices that not many teens normally understand. not on
ly that, the betrayal and heartbreak will destroy the hope in many but you are the hope for the future.

link
Die!Die!Die!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:43 am

viewtopic.php?f=80&t=3477783

You wake up to to find yourself in a strange town. Nothing looks filmer to you at all. You are here as a out cast. You're not quite sure how you got here. One thing is Vampires and Werewolves are lurking around here. Some are friendly well some aren't.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✧ “ the star signs

Postby rocketstarletta! » Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:03 am

⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ✧ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ✧
have you ever made a wish on a shooting star? did it ever come true? ever wonder who's
listening to those wishes? well, the star signs listen.. each zodiac sign listens.. they live
on their own constellations.. they make wishes come true.. aries, taurus, gemini, canc
er, leo, virgo, libra, scorpio, sagittarius, capricorn, aquarius, & pisces. each sign helps
anyone with the same star sign as them, and grant wishes to humans on earth but som
ething went wrong, and all the star signs ended up on earth some how.. but, will they
ever return to the stars?
✧ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ✧ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯
main roleplay thread!forms & discussion!
pm me if you'd like to reserve a spot! c;
⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ✧ ⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ✧
rocketstarletta!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me