they're coming to take me away hoho hehe haha by baking-bugs

• Forum avatar size
Based on Click to view
Artist baking-bugs [gallery]
Time spent 53 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
27 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Forum avatar

Sorry, this artist does not allow people to use this drawing as their avatar.

they're coming to take me away hoho hehe haha

Postby baking-bugs » Fri May 24, 2024 8:05 pm

taking a lil moment just to color in a base with my oc,, per usual. this time with one of my oldest ocs, jasper ! i think i'll save the ramblings about him for a different post though, as i'm planning on drawing jasper alongside my other old ocs that i tried to erase from existence. for now though i'll say that i considered making his tophat look more unique, maybe lopsided & covering up one of his ears or basing it off of 1971 willy wonka's hat as i watched that movie recently & uh... they both wear purple i suppose, but since i didn't feel like editing the lineart too much & was quite tricky trying to copy the way the lines looked anyway { can't replicate a pen's lineweight easily if ya only got a mouse </3 }
    also the marking is supposed to be a brown teardrop marking, -- playing off of the way the eye-snout stripes on fennec foxes look -- & not that he's crying blood or anything. just typical lighting :p
baking-bugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: they're coming to take me away hoho hehe haha

Postby Music_Lover » Sat May 25, 2024 12:30 am

PLEASE THE TITLE OF THIS MADE ME CACKLE /pos
As a big fan of novelty songs I'm unexpectedly pleased to see a reference here on chickensmoothe dot com but thank you!

ImageImage
    ImageImageImageImage
Image♪♫♪Image Image Image ♪♫♪Image
ImageImage
Music_Lover

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: they're coming to take me away hoho hehe haha

Postby baking-bugs » Sat May 25, 2024 2:35 pm

Music_Lover wrote:PLEASE THE TITLE OF THIS MADE ME CACKLE /pos
    As a big fan of novelty songs I'm unexpectedly pleased to see a reference here on chickensmoothe dot com but thank you!

heheh yw, i quite like the song after hearing it on a halloween playlist & found it quite catchy, so i decided to reference the lyrics in the title both bc it was stuck in my head & i suppose it somewhat fits how Jasper is like
baking-bugs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me