the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby POSTAL 2 » Sun Apr 14, 2024 6:03 pm

OH BOY DO I !!! i wasnt actually gonna post anything here but any chance i can take to yell about serious sam i will !! ive been really into retro fps for a while but rn im specifically really into serious sam !!!! serious sam is about this guy named sam stone who accidentally awakens an evil alien overlord named tah-um or mental while operating a spaceship made to extract oil from planets, which he worked as the commander for. mental was kind of mad and decided to attack earth instead of letting it go like a normal person but like, hey, lets be real here, id do the same thing if it was that time of the month for me (/j)
sam kind of knew he messed up, so hes dedicated himself to trying to defeat mental, and doing some tomfoolery with time travel to do so. theres a lot more to it, like at some point mental EXPLODES THE PLANET?? theres also some tragedy like how most/all of sams friends either die or in the case of one of them end up betraying him. anyways all this lore is for an okay first person shooter game where youre attacked by hordes of enemies HAHA the earlier games r spares on cutscenes but 3, 4, and siberian mayhem have some that explain some of this stuff ! the siberian mayhem ones at least are extremely charming (this might be the fact my favorite voice actor gives a damn good performance in them though) and the 3 ones are very 2010s xD anyways yeah serious sam fun little shooting game about a guy accidentally unleashing The Horrors

^
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UR FRIEND!!! im sure theyll be happy with your gift regardless if it was handmade or not !!!! but heres a lil suggestion if you have time, i always try to at least give my friends a little sketch! its easy to do, not too time consuming, and gets the same point across that a fully rendered piece would ! :o)

HEY I THINK THIS GUY LIKES SERIOUS SAM >

give me a tier list of ANY media youve consumed in the past few weeks. like just type it out. doesnt even have to be detailed i just wanna see what cool media people have been consuming
v

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ

random thought otd: NEW SERIOUS SAM ART JUST DROPPED MY BOY IS LOOKIN BETTER THAN EVER

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akΓΌ » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:07 pm

life has been busy, but i keep up with a lot of comics to keep it interesting. the only new thing i checked out from here was new home, i think. but here's some stuff i liked:

- no home: manhwa about school life, but the kids in the main cast have wild home/personal lives
    - novae: webcomic about magic + a necromancer and an astronomer falling in love
    - marriagetoxin: manga about a socially awkward hitman trying to find love
    - i've been revisiting lorde's album melodrama and i somehow forgot what a banger it is

^ first person shooters aren't really my thing but damn sam sounds like he's kind of going through it there
    > the hyperfixation 8 hour time vortex hits. at least my artfight characters have cute matching icons now
    v i wanna hear about your ocs... or if u don't have any about any of ur creative endeavors...
wretched beginning

seru | they | adult | partner

/ / / / / /

bird liker. nap enthusiast.
i might draw sometimes

. . . wretched end!
akΓΌ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chevalier » Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:23 pm

I made a new oc for the first time in like, 5 years, so I guess I'll talk about her. Marubo lives in a cyberpunk city (which is still very underdeveloped in my lore writing lol, it's like va-11 hall-a and stuff) mostly on her own. She's still very much a WIP, but I she spends a lot of her time exploring the city, especially the darker corners, mostly just making friends with stray cats and collecting shiny things. Any money she scavenges she uses in the arcade, and to buy hair gel (the hair gel is because she would like to be a cat girl, so she makes her hair stick up on either side to resemble cat ears. I have no idea if this would even work IRL). She's pretty reclusive, and probably a bit childish for her age, although some new characters are spawning in this universe from my thinking about it, so she may get some friends at some point.

A lot of inspiration for her came from Yuki from Shadow Tactics, who is a similar aged thief/assassin. I'm not sure if I'll go completely in that direction, but I imagine Marubo would have some skills as a pickpocket which could be utilised in some interesting ways :^) For now I'm mostly just taking this world's development slowly and drawing/thinking about stuff when it comes to mind.
      ^ Now I have the urge to make cute matching icons of... something but I have to do things today.
      > I have exams in early May. I was talking to my coworker about a work bbq we have planned, and he asked if I was available 5th May. I said well probably, but I don't make plans that far in advance really. He unhelpfully reminded me that it's actually only two weeks away, and thus my exams are a lot closer than I thought... Oh no.
      v I also enjoy hearing about peoples' ocs so... fire away!
Chevalier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Mon Apr 15, 2024 7:39 am

i made a new group of ocs last year! bayardo left his small town with his family's money during a war and became a matador in mexico city. he's kind of all around not a very good person and is extremely self-centered. after ten years and a traumatic goring, his cousin writes him a letter to come home for his mother's funeral, much to bayardo's brother alejandro's chagrin (he hates bayardo's guts, rightfully so). bayardo does return, pretending that he'll go back to mexico city, but really he's destitute and is now stuck there to sort out all of the problems he left behind
    last time i watched the good, the bad and the ugly, i realized bayardo, alejandro, and their cousin are a LOT like tuco and his brother pablo. umm oops that was not on purpose.

^ HUGE fan of hair gel because she wants to be a catgirl. that is awesome
    > i work at a coffee shop sometimes, and we draw on the bags that we sell our beans in. it's not busy so i spend like most of my shift doing that and people keep complimenting them... we win these. working on my drawing with marker skills
    v what's your favorite art movement?
    x𝐀𝐋𝐋 π…πŽπ‘ πŽππ„
    β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    hey, i'm mont! i'm an
    american student who
    likes history and is on
    line sometimes.
    feel free to pm me.
    ───────βœͺ───────
    they/she β€’ adult β€’ cst
    art β€’ listo β€’ mit β€’ β™«
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚
    β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
    xπŽππ„ π…πŽπ‘ 𝐀𝐋𝐋
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby noch » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:43 am

surrealism is really fun to look at, so is postimpressionism! i just like fun colors honestly

^ AWW that's so fun!! i miss working at a coffee place. the vibes were always so nice in there ;0; i would draw on cups for my coworkers because our manager/store owner didn't like fun, but it was nice anyway.
> worked this weekend and am very tired. should really go to class tomorrow but i just . cannot be bothered. i will end up going anyway but man do i not want to!
v what makes you happy?
β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…iβ˜…
noch, adult, any
toyhouse - carrd
noch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mooney » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:07 am

baking, doing yoga (haven't done any in a year oops), hanging out with my friends doing nonsense, watching sunsets and sunrises, finding a new favourite song or a really good artist i haven't heard before, getting a new tattoo, talking to my siblings on the phone. just the little things you know?

^ haha i get the feeling of not wanting to go to class, especially after a work weekend! you're doing great, good luck tomorrow if you end up going!
> packed some more boxes for when i'm moving in a little over a month, planning on sending them by mail tomorrow since i'm off work and actually have the time! also need to go grocery shopping so it'll be good to get out of my apartment for a bit lol
v i like the question above! what makes you happy?
━━━━━ ❝ you wouldn't last an hour
in the asylum where they raised me
❞

she/they ☽ adult ☽ isfp ☽ gemini ☽ FR
mooney

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:15 am

my cats & my friends mostly!!! hanging out with my mom can also make me happy but sometimes we just get frustrated with each other lol. but mostly my cats & my closest friends <3

^ have fun grocery shopping!! congrats on getting some more stuff packed :) i know that's always a hassle
    > googled "are cats lactose intolerant" as a joke bc my cats kept trying to steal my cheese dip. they are. anyway filed my taxes and i get money back i WIN
    v what's the last thing you googled/looked up?
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β”Œ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ┐
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── β‹†β‹…β˜†β‹…β‹† ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

β”” xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx β”˜
star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewcie » Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:26 am

Professor Umbridge. it was a youtube short of a woman dressing in all pink and someone said "Professor Umbridge had the right idea" or smth about her style being good and i had no idea what she looked like LOL (her style is indeed great. i love pink!!!!)

^ cat can have little a cheese dip.... as a treat / hope you know i heard that in the markilpier voice with the YAAY at the end
    > just got over a kidney infection only to get sick the next 2 days. i always get sick early into the year, but this year it was late :| i joined my friend on mm2 and i kept sniffling and blowing my nose on the mic and i think he was streaming ... whoopsie!! i kept missing my shots because i was sneezing LOL im starting to feel better tho so i hope i stop sniffing tomorrow
    v go-to streaming service for music? any reason why?
    like the wings of an angel
    will my heart take flight?
    she adult ⚒ † 2016 player
    tboi's biggest fan, my love
mewcie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hyodo » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:05 pm

spotify cause i can get the student discount + hulu with it. doesnt have all the songs i want but thats fine since i can play from my audio files

^ oougghhhh i hope u feel better soon dude that sucks... also ur steam profile is so cute
> finally did the project ive been putting off and it was really straightforward and didnt take me very long .. i wasted a bunch of time agonizing over the concept of doing it and for what!?!?!
v are there any pieces of art (could be written, visual, spoken, whatever) that have really stuck with you?
───────────────────────────────────────
narcissist fools himself; give it your all and act like you are the brightest star
β–ˆβ”‚
β–ˆβ”‚
β–ˆβ”‚
β–ˆβ”‚
β–ˆβ”‚
β–ˆβ”‚
β–ˆβ”‚
β–ˆβ”‚
β–ˆβ”‚
β–ˆβ”‚
x
hello, i'm sam or hyodo! β˜†ε½‘
genshin impact uid: 616702979
star rail uid: 600372631

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
he/they ✩ adult
infp ✩ lesbian
─────── Image ────────
i like genshin impact, pjsk,
persona, pokemon, miku,
& the performing arts
al-haitham fan (derogatory)
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚
β”‚

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
hyodo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby POSTAL 2 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:26 pm

hmm if music counts, bulls in the bronx by pierce the veil as well as the entirety of mcrs album "three cheers for sweet revenge" come to mind immediately :o)

^
THATS SO REAL how i look putting off an incredibly easy assignment that takes like 10 minutes at most to finish fully for like 2 weeks HAKDHD procrastination really does suck man xD congrats on getting ur project done!!! :]

the steam fps fest starts today which means a bunch of fps games are going to be on sale (and ULTRAKILL is getting an update, which is always welcomed) meaning croteam has the opportunity to do the funniest thing with the price of serious sam 4 >

whats sumthin ur looking foward to?
v

Image max any neos/him may 5 + adult big fan of retro fps, bulletstorm, and gianni matragranoImage
mankind is dead, blood is fuel, hell is full.

ImageImageImage

from the river to the sea, palestine will be free! πŸ‡΅πŸ‡Έ

random thought otd: NEW SERIOUS SAM ART JUST DROPPED MY BOY IS LOOKIN BETTER THAN EVER

POSTAL 2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me