My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: the <^> game | v. twenty-three

Postby Chevalier » Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:50 am

Dark.
      ^ Eating hot cheetos, I presume. I was thinking your pfp reminds me of Okami's artstyle, and then I saw your bio, lol. Great game, and actually I was thinking of replaying it somepoint.
      > Just got off of work and going to watch some anime with the lads... at 1am. I'm pretty sure I was doing the same thing as a preteen after school. Time sure is a circle (we're watching Blue Period).
      v Have you created anything recently that you're particularly proud of? Coding, art, writing, etc. Feel free to show pics! I love to read these :^)
Chevalier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:59 pm

yes!!! i have!!!!! another rp website i'm on (q&i) had a spring poetry event recently and while i'm not good at poetry i did do two poems - and since they said prose was okay i turned around and cranked out like 6k words of a silly one-off pokemon au i came up with last year on the inherent need to see leaf & leon become friends. so that's now encompassing my entire brain. i also got to write some stuff for a few ocs who've been living in my brain non-stop since i was ehh maybe 14-15 & got to do a silly little one-shot expansion on a pkmn oc of mine :)

^ time is a flat circle and it just goes in those silly little spirals like the springs my kitten enjoys playing with. but i also hope you're having fun!
    > girl how the world am i supposed to write cover letters this is so confusing. i do vaguely kinda wish my professors in college had given us an assignment about it. i would've complained about it the entire time but the experience would be useful bc i at least have a resume bc one of my photo professors said "hey as part of our final you gotta have a resume & business cards." so. // my kitten eclipse sees springs as toys and she carries them around it's so CUTE
    v quick what's something cute/silly your pet does. if you don't have a pet what's a hobby you have

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleMaple » Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:38 pm

My kitten, Charlie, loves to sit/lay on my shoulder!!! He's a very silly baby

^ I don't know tbh but I'm sending you luck// ECLIPSE I LOVE YOU spring loving cat
> mom got a seed organizer and I'm soooo jealous it'd be so perfect for trinkets AND APPARENTLT THERE WERE TWO :((((( she also got the boys a bunch of puff balls and they love them // I SLAMED my finger in the drawer. Ouch!!
v tell me about an animal
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hi hello howdy wazzup!!!
I'm Maple!
Mostly here for art/adopts!
Comms/art trades? closed :3

Adopts<3 wrote:ImageImage
LittleMaple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wax Trax! » Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:30 pm

Pigeons. I’m a pigeon defender through and through, they’re such overlooked animals and I think it’s so sad how we view pigeons as pest in our society, even though we once used them as passenger pigeons. A common misconception is that pigeons and doves are exactly the same, though they’re not. They’re from the same family and share many genetic features, though doves are a little smaller than pigeons. Either way, both birds should be treated the same :(

^ LOL I get that.. me and my mom have a similar thing with tiny ceramic trays. We always impulse them and we always fight about who gets to keep it
> I wish I had more industrial music friends
v tell me about an object that’s nostalgic for you
we’re truly angelfish

gray
she/her
i love music

ImageImageImageImageImage

in our angelhood
Wax Trax!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewcie » Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:59 am

my orange cat plush. idk where he came from and i dont remember what i named him, but i remember how i got him. i was a little kid and i was struggling to sleep. it was 11 and i came out and told my mom i couldnt sleep. she told me to wait there and she went into her room and got him out for me to sleep with. he was my very first plush (that i remember) and hes most likely the reason i need something in my arms to sleep now. ill edit this with a picture of him when i look through my toybox later.

^ i must agree. i hate how pigeons are treated like sky rats.
    > was vibing in the living room as my parents left to watch a movie and i was half watching the bobs burgers left on tv.... this was the first episode to make me cry oh my goodness?? it was so sweet. episode is the plight before christmas (s13 e10) and i dont remember ever watching this one before but the end with her poem really got to me
    v has a tv show or movie ever made you cry? what was it? why do you think it made such an emotional impact on you?
    id burn it all, id set the world
    on fire just to be with you

mewcie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby star star. » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:04 am

yes… immediate first one is steven universe future. i was dealing with a lot of my own stuff then when the episodes were airing & trying to start like. healing etc etc. there was one specific episode - the party one? i think? - that just hit like. wayy way too close to home it was super uncomfortable & that made me cry lol

^ orange the plush sounds so precious. i’m glad your mom had him on hand and he was able to help you sleep :)
    > i am about to finish writing a cover letter mark my words. anyway the old tv between the gas station & subway across from where i work got smashed. they massacred my boy
    v what’s an object that’s just sort of out and about that you like to look for?

and the world makes sense behind a
chain-link fence. if i could leave,
i would've already left.

── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──
leaf/sage | adult | any pronouns | aroace
1x1 search

star star.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffin » Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:09 am

UM. if im understanding the question correctly. oranges LOL i find whole unpeeled oranges in weird places sometimes and snap a picture of them every time i do. just a little fun game i have with myself. found one in a parking garage, bus stop, in a field. etc. places oranges should not be.

^ I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE BOBS BURGERS AUGHHHH that was such a sweet episode i agree. for as funny as bobs burgers can be it can also have some really sweet emotional moments it means a lot to me. one of my favorite shows of all time i just realized i forgot to edit this to pertain to you Bye
> mad at the world rn cleaning my fridge. hatered forever. evil killing
v whats your favorite animal, and what animal do you think you would be if you were an animal? why is your favorite animal your favorite, and why do you think you would be the animal you chose? are they the same animal?
Last edited by coffin on Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
it/she/he ⚢ adult
....hi whats up

coffin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby vi‎ ‎ » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:32 am

omg so many questions lol. my favorite animal is probably a wolf. if i were an animal, i think i'd probably be a dog. i really like wolves bc i love wolf packs and how they work + i think they look cool and they have that "wild" feel. idk how to explain it. i also love watching them hunt on nature tv channels lol. i think i'd be a dog bc dogs are super silly and idk.... i love dogs
      ^ mad at the world... good luck cleaning ur fridge best of luck may u get it done quickly
      > neck hurts
      v how are you? what are you looking forward to?
      maxine she/her bisexual henley enthusiast
vi‎ ‎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby comfypvppy » Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:01 pm

hii, i'm doing well! today was very successful c: i meal prepped my breakfast and lunch for this next week and am currently relaxing. oh, even better!! i found a chai latte powder to mix with milk at home and it's so good. it tastes just like the ones you'd buy from a coffee shop!

^ i completely understand the feeling with wolves! they are my second fave animal. when i was a kid, i'd actually roleplay as a wolf in the backyard LOL. catch me running on all fours thinking i'm super cool
> i made cup noodles and forgot about it so now i'm eating warm noodles with barely any water c': my memory will be the death of me i swear
v do you have any texture sensitivities? if so, to what?
    dagny ☀︎ she/her ☀︎ adult
    ╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
    ohh yeah, it's time to mix
    it up and get ya glow girl

╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼╼
    game ☀︎ cr ☀︎ trade ☀︎ art
comfypvppy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes