โ˜ ๐™ฒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐™ต๐š•๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐šŸ๐Ÿธ (dragons - open)

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

โ˜ ๐™ฒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐™ต๐š•๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐šŸ๐Ÿธ (dragons - open)

Postby Springtalon » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:04 pm

โ˜ Image โ˜
inspired by CaC - made with permission from Katrione

Discussion Thread - Font Used - Dragon List

Before the time of man's greatness, dragons roamed the earth. Flights formed to protect themselves
from other magical creatures and to survive through the harsh winters. Thanks to Terra Flight, these
flights have evolved to include special ranks and traditions to keep the legacy of the dragons going.
Will your flight become powerful, or will it perish?

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
๏ผฒ๏ผต๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผณ
1) Follow ChickenSmoothie's rules
2) Do not make a game similar to this one, without permission from Katrione
3) Only quote your post if you have been skipped over for two pages
4) Keep discussions in the discussion thread or discord!
5) Keep everything PG-13, this is a site for children after all.
6) Be respectful and kind!!
7) Three warnings equal a strike, three strikes is a ban.
8) We (the staff team) reserve the right to add new rules as they are needed.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โ˜ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผก

The Stars (former mods)
--

Queen (owner)
Savannah-the-Caracal

Lord (mods)
sharpiesandhamilton
broken*
Username
๏ผฅ๏ผธ๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผณ

Strikes:
Username | warnings
Username | warnings
Username | warnings
Username | warnings

Banned:
Username | banned length
Username | banned length
Username | banned length
Username | banned length

๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅx๏ผฆ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด๏ผณ

Stormt4lon
        โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
        lost souls| olympia.
        the nameless| gh0st
        the basileia| broken*
        flight name| user
        flight name| user
        flight name| user
        sharpiesandhamilton
        โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
        wild flame court| unhollyfirefly
        bellowing butterflies| yawning pup
        flight name| user
        flight name| user
        flight name| user
        flight name| user
      broken*
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      relicwings| obstagoon!
      the waterlogged cast| ็ˆ†ๆฎบ็Ž‹
      flight name| user
      flight name| user
      flight name| user
      flight name| user
Last edited by Springtalon on Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:35 am, edited 10 times in total.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

โ˜ ๐™ฒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐™ต๐š•๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐šŸ๐Ÿธ - How to Play

Postby Springtalon » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:16 pm

๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ

( terra flight )

Terra Flight lives in the earth, guiding the living Flights by entering their dreams or whispering through the leaves. Dragons who pass away are buried in the earth and given to Terra Flight. These ancestors may appear to a king/queen, a lord, or a shaman in their dreams. However, in order to conduct a ceremony, the Flight's king/queen must travel to the Earth Mound, which is a beautiful small hill. If a dragon was exiled from their Flight and dies in exile, they will not go to Terra Flight. Instead, their spirit will vanish.

( dragons )

The Dragons available for use in Create a Flight are for Create a Flight
only. They can be found here. If you are interested in applying for artistship,
please contact Stormt4lon! If you are found using CaF Dragons out of CaF
it is an instant Strike.
All Dragons have an Elemental Affinity, regardless of if they have a breath
weapon or not. This Affinity will effect them in extreme weather, as well
as how they react in extreme conditions.
( world )

Dragons aren't the only magical creatures in this
world. There are many other mythical beings, such as
phoenixes and manticores. Sometimes they can pose a
threat to a Flight, or they can become prey for the Flight,
or they could help a Flight. There are occasions where they
may even join a Flight. However, this is extremely rare,
since dragons tend to look down on those who aren't the
same species.

๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผดx๏ผฐ๏ผฏ๏ผณ๏ผด
If it's your first time posting, describe your flight. What is their territory like? How does the flight act? What are the flight's beliefs? What is their reputation? This helps decide what your first dragon will look like! Your post will be quoted with a picture of your first dragon, a king/queen, and who your replier will be.
๏ผง๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผงx๏ผฆ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผง๏ผจ๏ผด
Whenever you get a new dragon, you can chose its name, age, and gender. You can find more dragons by either coming across them during a patrol or asking Terra Flight for one. At Earth Mound, you can ask for a specific ranked dragon, such as a shaman. However, you can only visit the Earth Mound once a week. If you would prefer to ask for a specific species of dragon, such as a mossy wyvern, you can do this, however the cooldown will be doubled, and you will not be able to visit the Earth Mound for an extra week.

Another way to grow your flight is through mates. If you want your dragons to become mates, have them go somewhere alone and one of the dragons can ask the other to become mates. I'll timeskip to when the female realizes she's going to have hatchlings. After 1 season, she'll lay the eggs. After another season or two, they'll hatch. If you want the dragon to not have eggs, say so. If you want them to have another litter, again, please say so.

๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผฌ๏ผณ
You can send out patrols of up to eight dragons, but at least one of them must be a defender. There are two types of patrols - a hunting patrol,or a guarding patrol. A hunting patrol only contains one or two defenders, since the main purpose is to hunt. A guarding patrol contains only defenders, since the main purpose is to make sure the territory is safe.

Hunting Patrols can hunt for prey, while Guarding patrols can chase off threats, which will keep the Flight safe for 12 hours. Both patrols can find a new dragon, though usually it'll be a defender, hunter, or a cadet. Hatchlings can sometimes be found, but only if there is a broodmother available. The bigger your Flight is, the less likely it is to find a new dragon. You may also encounter a leader from another Flight. You can decide to become enemies or allies.

The number of dragons you own limits the amount of patrols you may send. You may also only send dragons on tasks that match their role in your flight.
Hunters may only hunt, Defenders may only guard or protect hunters, shamans may only herb hunt.

1-20 Dragons - 1 Hunting Patrol, 1 Guarding Patrol, 1 Herb Hunting Patrol
21-35 Dragons - 2 Hunting Patrols, 1 Guarding Patrol, 2 Herb Hunting Patrols
36-50 Dragons - 2 Hunting Patrols, 2 Guarding Patrols, 2 Herb Hunting Patrols
51+ Dragons - 3 Hunting Patrols, 3 Guarding Patrols, 2 Herb Hunting Patrols

๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผซ๏ผณ
A hatchling becomes a cadet when it is 6 seasons old. A cadet becomes a defender or a hunter between 12 - 16 seasons. Whenever a dragon changes rank, you must announce it in some way, so that if applicable, your replier can give you their new sprite.
King/Queen: The leader of the flight
Lord: Second-in-command, the name is considered gender neutral
Shaman: Has a connection with Terra Flight and tends to wounded dragons
Shaman cadet: Picked by the shaman to train under them
Defender: Protects the Flight's territory and participates in hunting and guarding patrols, but can't hunt very well
Hunter: Hunts for the Flight through hunting patrols
Cadet: Trains in both defender and hunter techniques. They are given two mentors - a defender and a hunter. Their mentors determiens if the cadet will be a defender or a hunter
Hatchling: A dragon that has just hatched
Broodmother: A dragon who is about to lay eggs or is taking care of hatchlings
Ancients: Dragons who are too old to hunt or defend. They are considered to be very wise

๏ผก๏ผง๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง
Since dragons age slowly, they measure time in seasons. Whenever you make a new post for your Flight, you must age all of your dragons by one season. When a dragon reaches 155 seasons, they should move into the rank ancient. There are five ways your dragon can die: being a stillborn, old age (200 seasons), being attacked severally by a dangerous animal/another dragon,broodmothers can die when laying eggs, and not having your injuries treated within four days of them getting injured and/or sick.
๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง
When you first receive your shaman, you can choose between five herbs to start out with. You can send your shaman to find herbs, which will reward them with one-two new herbs. If a shaman cadet searches for herbs, they'll only find one. If both shaman and shaman cadet look for herbs, it'll be up to three. These herbs are stored and can be used to help injured dragons. Herbs can be found here and here
๏ผด๏ผฒ๏ผก๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง
You will chose the two mentors (one a defender, the other a hunter) for your cadet. They must complete four training sessions and be 12 seasons old before becoming a defender or a hunter. Each training session teaches the cadet a new "move," such as hunting or fighting, though there is a chance they might not learn anything.
๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผฅ๏ผณ/๏ผฅ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฅ๏ผณ
When you come across another Flight, you can either be their ally or enemy. Allies can give up dragons, herbs, food, and other things in order to help them. Enemies can attack a Flight's home to steal dragons, herbs, or food. At least four dragons must be used to invade the Flight's territory. Dragons on both sides can die, so make sure you send your strongest dragons / dragons you wouldn't mind losing.
๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผข๏ผฉ๏ผค๏ผค๏ผฅ๏ผฎx๏ผฒ๏ผฏ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผฃ๏ผฅ๏ผณ
Forbidden romances occur when a shaman has a mate or a dragon has a mate belonging to a different Flight. These dragons can find a way to sneak out of camp to meet with their forbidden lover. If one of them lays eggs, they can find someone to cover up as the father, or they can give a few/all of their eggs to the father. It's rare for these relationships to be discovered, but if they are, the dragons may be punished.
๏ผจ๏ผต๏ผฎ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง
You have five seasons to gather up prey. After that, prey will be eaten for every other post. Each hunter on a hunting patrol will bring back 1-4 servings.
0-2 seasons: No serving, feeds on bugs
3-6 seasons: 1/2 serving
7+ seasons: 1 serving

Massive Animal (roc, griffin, chimera, etc.) - 3 servings
Large Animal (elk, moose, unicorn, etc.) - 1 serving
Medium Animal (goat, deer, sheep, etc.) - 1/2 serving
Small Animal (rabbit, mouse, squirrel, etc.) - 1/4 serving

๏ผด๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผฉ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผน
Pick a territory from this map
The different colors represent different terrains.
Red - Alpine
Yellow - Desert
Blue - Coast
Light Green - Forest
Dark Green - Jungle
Purple - Volcano

๏ผฐ๏ผฏ๏ผณ๏ผดx๏ผฆ๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ๏ผก๏ผด
After your first post, you'll use this format to keep track of your flight. You can code it however you want, as long as the main information is kept.

Code: Select all
[center][size=200]Your Flight's Name[/size]
[size=85][b]Number of Dragons:[/b] #
[b]Expecting Dragons:[/b] # seasons
[b]Next Earth Mound visit:[/b] 00/00/00 - 00:00[/size]

[size=85]Put your post of what they are doing here[/size][/center]

[left][list][list][list][list][size=85][b]King/Queen:[/b]
Name | Breath | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

[b]Lord:[/b]

[b]Shaman:[/b]

[b]Shaman Cadet:[/b]

[b]Defender:[/b]

[b]Hunter:[/b]

[b]Cadet:[/b]

[b]Hatchling:[/b]

[b]Broodmother:[/b]

[b]Ancient:[/b]
Name | Breath | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url][/list][/list][/list][/list][/left][/size] [left][list][list][list][quote][size=85][b]Ally Flights:[/b]
Flight Name | Username
Flight Name | Username[/size][/quote]

[quote][size=85][b]Enemy Flights:[/b]
Flight Name | Username
Flight Name | Username[/size][/quote]

[quote][size=85][b]Borders[/b]
    Northern Border | flight | name
    Eastern Border |flight | name
    Southern Border | flight | name
    Western Border | flight | name[/size]
[/quote]

[quote][size=85][b]Medicine Store[/b]
Herb | # | Usage
Herb | # | Usage[/size][/quote]

[quote][size=85][b]Food Store:[/b]
Food | Servings
Food | Servings[/size][/quote]

[quote][size=85][b]Mentors:[/b]
Mentor | Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions
Mentor | Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions[/size][/quote]

[quote][size=85][b]Ancestors:[/b]
 Name | Cause of Death
 Name | Cause of Death[/size][/quote]

[quote][size=85][b]Mates:[/b]
Name and Name
Name and Name[/size][/quote][/list][/list][/list][/left]
Last edited by Springtalon on Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:11 am, edited 4 times in total.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ˜ ๐™ฒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐™ต๐š•๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐šŸ๐Ÿธ - Newsboard

Postby Springtalon » Sat Jan 25, 2020 3:31 pm

Gathering News!:
FIRST GATHERING - To Be Decided
A new thread will be made for Gatherings, but not until after we've gotten a bit more settled

Upcoming Events:
Valentines Day Special Releases

Raffles:
Re-opening Raffles: Tbr
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ˜ ๐™ฒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐™ต๐š•๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐šŸ๐Ÿธ (dragons - open)

Postby spookypuff » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:30 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

the lost souls are a recently made new flight. they live in the deepest depths of the forest. the flight is quite, er, unique.they believe in the terra flight. their reputation is almost none, because they blend in with the forest so well, that you haven't even seen them.

note: aaaa i'm so excited for CaF v2!
spookypuff

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ˜ ๐™ฒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐šŠ ๐™ต๐š•๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š ๐šŸ๐Ÿธ (dragons - open)

Postby Springtalon » Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:09 am

(font)
โžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณโžณ
lost souls
โ–บaaaaaa v2 peoples!
โ–บif you would like an invite to our discord, please let me or one of the other staff know!

olympia. wrote:
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

the lost souls are a recently made new flight. they live in the deepest depths of the forest. the flight is quite, er, unique.they believe in the terra flight. their reputation is almost none, because they blend in with the forest so well, that you haven't even seen them.

note: aaaa i'm so excited for CaF v2!

[ founding ]
โ–บ With a roar of approval from the heavens, the Lost Souls have been founded! I will be your mod.
โ–บ Your monarch is a Mossy Wyvern! Breath Weapon: Fire, Elemental Affinity: Fire
โ–บ To learn more about Mossy Wyverns, you can click here!
[ notes ]
โ–บ The lines were done by me, as was this color in :3
โ–บ Please remember to credit your font ;)

once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
and the strike starts here
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ju_is_Lucky » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:03 am

Wild Flame Court
Territory
They live by the volcanos near to the dessert and alpine. Their home is inside of a dead and dark volcano.

Personality
To strangers they mostly come of a cold and mean. Itโ€™s hard for an outsider to become a full member in their society, but they wouldnโ€™t turn down a dragon in need of help. With each other their mostly friendly but also fiercely, looking for opportunities to challenge each other to a fight.

Believes
They believe in the 5 nameless gods of Sky, Water, Fire, Earth and Death.

Breaths
There are mostly Fire or Poisonous gas breaths, sometimes even acid all other breaths for these dragons are pretty rare and not often seen

Note: i hope it's still okay Like this
Ju_is_Lucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:17 am

These dragons like the aplines and live in a cave, beautifuly decorated. Their leader is a Snow Leopard Dragon named Avrinth. He is black with Acid breath weapon. His most prized possesion is the beak of a Roc, a bird so big it could carry off an elephant. They are aggressive towards outsiders who do not want to join them, often killing them. They hunt mainly the Reiner and the Wharg. They are also collectors and enjoy collecting bones and other cool things. They have a bad reputation with other Flights because they are quite brutal and will hunt outside of their territory for exotic creatures that are not found in the alpines. The cave they live in is deep in the alpines.
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Nameless| 0

Postby Gh0st » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:30 am

The Territory
The Nameless live in a forest full of dead trees.
It usually rains a lot.
There are two giant caves at opposite sides of the forest.
Personality
The Nameless is a Flight full of forgotten,lonely outcasts.
Due to this they are usually very harsh to outsiders and will probably be aggressive. The only time they let dragons join is if,like all the dragons in this flight,they are an outcast too.
Beliefs
These dragons believe in two gods called Lumius and Soul.
Lumius is the god of life and Soul is the god of death.
When a dragon is dying they are brought into a cave that the dragons call Soul's den,so soul can take them to the afterlife.
because of them being aggressive to most dragons that enter their territory.

FONT
Credit
Image Image Image Image

Image\ImageImage ImageImage Image will probably redesign this at some point.
I have a TH but idk if i'll link it-
Gh0st

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ Bellowing Butterflies ] - [00]

Postby Yawning Pup » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:22 pm

Bellowing Butterflies

This flight is known for their 'bark', they appear loud and demanding.
Their bark is most definitely worse than their bite.
Although they train hard, they aren't very skilled in combat.
They would much rather create allies than enemies.
Some flights shy away due to their harsh appearance.

Their territory is located in the jungle, next to a forest and the coast.
They take a liking to any flight that calls them the 'kings of the forest'.
However, they can be easily fooled.

They are very skilled in hunting, whereas there are more hunters than guards.
Hunters are more 'valuable' to the flight as well.

They believe in the Terra flight, in addition to a different one, Aire flight.
The Aire flight takes on the role of looking after prey.
As a dragon kills their prey, they must thank the Aire flight for the meal
in front of them. If they don't, bad luck befalls the flight.
The unlucky dragon then becomes the Omega.
They only move up ranks again when another dragon becomes the unlucky one.
Image.......ImageImage
teamtrees.org // toyhou.se // my boglins
she/her --- I draw with a trackpad --- pms are always open <3
Yawning Pup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:51 pm

ยฉ
the Basileia - (meaning the "royal palace" or "kingdom" in ancient greek)

the ranks
โ‡€emperor & empress - the rulers/leaders of the flight, equivalent to a king/queen. typically the flight starts with only 1 ruler, but once they find their forever (mate) then they become a ruling pair with equal power.
โ‡€governor - the second in command of the flight, equivalent to a heir. if something were to happen to the emperor and/or empress, this is the dragon who would take control of leading the flight.
โ‡€shaman - the spiritual leader who has a strong connection to the ancestors (terra flight). this dragon also is known as the healer of the flight, with knowledge of medicine and herbs, etc.
โ‡€high stalker & high guardian - these are the dragons, one of each rank, that are considered a middle-class rank. they have power over their specific group of dragons within the flight, but still must obey their superiors.
โ‡€stalkers - equivalent to the hunters, these are the more agile/lithe dragons who are responsible for feeding the rest of the flight.
โ‡€guardians - equivalent to the defenders, these are the strong dragons who protect the flight at all costs, similar to fighters or warriors.
โ‡€recruit - these are the dragons between age 6 and 16 seasons of age who are in training to become one of the other ranks, equivalent to a cadet.
โ‡€godmother - these are the dragons who are caring for eggs or hatchlings, equivalent to broodmothers. they may or may not be the biological mothers of the young.
โ‡€hatchling - these are the young dragons, under 6 seasons of age, who are still living with their godmother and have not yet begun training as a recruit.
โ‡€superiors - equivalent to the ancients, these are the older dragons who are retired from regular duties. they are considered incredibly important to the flight due to their wisdom from their age.

the territory
โ‡alpine & volcano - the basileia resides towards the northeast realm of the globe, with their territory primarily being alpine but with some hidden pockets of volcano. the flight's sleeping quarters and camp area is hidden deep inside the caverns of a mountain range that connects to a cavern in a dormant volcano (which from the outside just looks like a regular mountain). other species of dragons may occasionally be found & accepted into the flight, but they are less common.

personalities
it appears strange to some that they have such an odd pairing of dragons, those who love the heat and those who love the cold, but they balance each other out like yin and yang, allowing their flight to thrive to its best. they tend to be made up of a variety of personalities, with the alpine species being more reserved and closed off, and the volcano species being more emotional and outgoing.

the beliefs
all of the dragons in the basileia believe in the proษฃonos, which is the ancestors or the dragons that have come before them and are now living within the stars. they also worship two primary gods, Hephaestus the god of fire & Chione the goddess of snow.

training skills
(each different type of recruit learns a different skillset)
โ‡shaman recruit - herb identification, healing practices, foraging, prayer
โ‡stalker recruit - hunting, tracking, stalking, basic fighting
โ‡guardian recruit - offensive attack, defensive attack, strategy, stealth

the prey
(feel free to add anything else you think would fit! my creative juices kind of ran out at this point haha.)
โ‡magical prey - kirin, crachnid, wharg, hippogriff, banshee, reiner, fire salamander, basilisk
โ‡regular prey - moose, elk, deer, mountain goat, bighorn sheep, bison, buffalo, big cats, bears

may i please request either a weeping dragon or a blizzard dragon as my founder?
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me