` Legend of the Canine . V1

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Postby frightened eyes » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:22 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Throughout our world, walks the canine. They claim the territories across the globe, from wolves of the north to the
foxes of the south. It is long believed that they live separately, confined to their own species. The belief of canines
living together within communities was a piece of folklore and legend, believed to be nothing more than fables that
the elders would share to pups. But truthfully, hidden by a cloak of secrecy and myth, lies the packs of the canidae.
They are rising, the whispers spreading faster, the world beginning to unveil the truth of these stories. Empires are
ascending, and the fables of the canine, will become legend once more.

frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` Rules + Staff .

Postby frightened eyes » Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:53 am

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    001. credit to kaden for coming up with the idea of the first create-a-game
    002. when reaching 900 pages, i, frightened eyes, will remake the thread o
    r another member with my permission ⠀⠀⠀003. follow all of the site (chick
    ensmoothie) rules ⠀⠀⠀004. bullying or harassment of any form directed to
    wards our users is strictly prohibited ⠀⠀⠀005. do not steal other members
    ideas, writing, or any other content ⠀⠀⠀006. only requote a post if it ha
    s been skipped by your mod ⠀⠀⠀007. don't mini-mod, let the staff to the
    ir job ⠀⠀⠀008. if confused by any information posted here, don't hesitate
    to contact me or any other members of staff ⠀⠀⠀009. do not beg for item
    s, new canids, or anything of similar nature ⠀⠀⠀010. if you wish to get a
    discord link, contact me, frightened eyes, or noctem.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxOWNERS
    xxxxxxxxxxxx frightened eyes
    xxxxxxxxxxxx noctem.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMODERATORS
    xxxxxxxxxxxx frightened eyes
    xxxxxxxxxxxx noctem.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMINI-MODS
    xxxxxxxxxxxx none.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFANCLUB
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` Playing the game .

Postby frightened eyes » Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:01 am

indentStarting Off
        To begin/create your group, you must firstly tell me about your group. You can talk about things like where they live,
        what types of species live there, anything your heart desires! You can be as in-depth as you wish, though please make
        sure to include what type of location zone they live in (more about this subject below) and the pack name. Once this
        happens, a mod will reply to your post and found your group, giving you an image for your leader.

indentGetting More Canines
        Upon first starting a group you will initially only have a group founder. In order to progress and truly make a group wo
        rthy of legends you will need to expand greatly. There are multiple ways to do such. The first being going on border p
        atrols, sending groups of one to six dogs out on a border patrol can result in the encounter of another dog. Another w
        ay is to have your leader request for a new member, this member can be a specific request ( meaning asking for a spe
        cific image ) to a random request meaning the mod will give you a random image and you can then select their positi
        on within the group like that of an encounter during a border patrol. This request can only be done once a week and
        when making a specific request you must wait three weeks afterward to make another such request. A third option fo
        r gaining canines is to trade or adopt them from other groups. For these you will simply have to either contact one o
        f your allies to propose a trade or wait for another user to put their group up for adoption. Another possibility is by h
        aving pups between your group members, this is explained in depth in a later section.

indentAccepted Species List

indentinWolf
        indentinHyena
        indentinDhole
        indentinFox
        indentinDog
        indentinJackal
        indentinManed Wolf
        indentinAfrican Wild Dog
        indentinBush Dog
        indentinShort-Eared Dog

indentPatrols
        In order to gain herbs, prey, and canines; you need to first send your own group out on patrols. There are three patro
        ls that you can specifically send your group out on with multiple outcomes to each patrol. These outcomes include: f
        inding prey, finding herbs, chasing off threats, encountering new canines (typically only warriors and apprentices), or
        meet a neighboring group’s leader (where you can either become allies or enemies or ignore the proposition as a who
        le). In the beginning, you are able to only send out a total of four patrols each post with a maximum of six canines on
        each patrol. As your group grows the number of patrols allowed per post will grow by one and the number of prey on
        your prey list will grow by one, as seen below.

indentin0-50 canines ➙ 6 kinds of prey & 4 patrols
        indentin51-75 canines ➙ 7 kinds of prey & 5 patrols
        indentin76-100 canines ➙ 8 kinds of prey & 6 patrols
        indentin101-125 canines ➙ …

indentBecoming Mates/Having Pups
        One of the multiple ways to expand your group is to couple up your various group members. Becoming mates is as sim
        ple as stating so in the action section of your post. To then begin the process of procreation for one of your mated pai
        rs you will put “name and name try for pups” in the action section of your post at any point you wish. Your mod will i
        n reply to this state that the female within the pair has become pregnant and will have her litter within three posts f
        ollowing. It is up to you to keep track of when your mother’s pups will be born, and when the time does come you wil
        ll put in the action section of your posts that she is pupping and state whether or not the shaman was present for the
        birthing. Your mod will, in turn, reply with the events of the birthing and give you images for all pups successfully, or
        unsuccessfully, born.

indentAging/Death
        You must age your canines up one month every post that you post. If in one post, you had an apprentice who was eig
        ht months, then in the next post you would make that apprentice be nine months. In this game, there are five possib
        le ways for your canines to die; being born stillborn, old age, being attacked severally by a dangerous animal/anothe
        r canine, mothers can die having pups, and not having your injuries treated within two days of them getting injured/
        sick.

indentHealing Herbs/Shamans
        To ensure the strength in your pack you must ensure the health of your pack. Unlike other games, the herbs list of “l
        egend of the canine” is solely based on the location of your pack. Upon receiving your first shaman you will get to ch
        oose a starting set of x5 herbs from any of the zones and any list within said zones. You will also have to communicat
        e with your mod to determine the zone and lists that they will choose from when your shaman is sent out to get herb
        s. Your choice of herbs is also not limited to what appears on the list, at any point in the game you are more than we
        lcome to create a list of herbs that you would like your mod to pick from. When your shaman is sent out to search for
        herbs they will collect a total of two random herbs from the list. When your shaman takes in an apprentice and they
        go herb hunting together you will have a chance of collecting an additional herb alongside the two your shaman typic
        ally gathers.

indentLocations
        In this Create A Game, we have include the feature Locations. This means that your groups have more region-specifi
        cc herbs, prey, and seasons to fit your groups more accurately! In your first post, you should include what zone your
        group resides in, so we can reference it in the future! Look below for the zones your group could reside in!

indentMentorships
        When a pup reaches the age of apprenticeship you can select their mentor and begin training them to become a fully
        fledged member of the group. The apprentices can learn a multitude of skills of your choice but must learn at least f
        our and be 12 months old in order to go into the next level of the pack. In order to train these apprentices you will ju
        st put in your post actions that their mentor trained them in such and such, note that you can only train your apprent
        ices one skill each post.

indentAlliances
        In Legend of the Canine, you are again welcomed to interact freely with other users groups and create alliances of an
        y and all sorts. Allies can be made of any group you come across throughout the game. These alliances can serve mul
        tiple purposes, from trading supplies to help keep each other in good health to exchanging group members for securit
        y purposes or just to extend an olive branch. In whatever way you wish to utilize your alliances they can become a gr
        eat helping hand in your hour of need. With every encounter, however, you can not expect to meet your next best fri
        end. Certain groups may choose to select you as their enemy. This may result in wars, captures, and multiple fights a mongst groups.

indentSeasons
        The seasons of the Legend of the Canine last one month. With each new season starting on the Monday of that week,
        or when your mod notifies you at the beginning of their reply. With each new season you will experience different w eather, different events, and/or different disasters. Additionally, seasons will now become dependent on your locatio
        n, making it either more difficult or more peaceful. For example, those who inhabit a tropic zone in winter will not s
        ee snow and their herbs will still be widely accessible during a time when those of the frigid zone are experiencing li
        ttle daylight and have little to no herbs growing as snow pummels them from all sides. That doesn’t mean that all loc ations will have a terrible time in these seasons but they will see the impact of their location and climate occurring i
        n the weather they see.

indentWinter the chances of catching greencough is higher. If you send the same canine out multiple times in the same post, they are more likely to catch a cold, which is lead to whitecough and greencough so be careful. After your canine catches a cold, don't send them out for two posts or their cold will progress to whitecough or greencough. The sun will start to go down early and it will get colder once the sun starts to go down.
        indentinFrigid zone ➙ expect little day-light and a harder time on patrols compared to other zones. Chances of illness or death when groups of one or two are sent out are much higher than usual. Make sure to collect prey and herbs before the start of this season as it becomes highly difficult to do much outside of the safety of the camp.
        indentinTemperate zone ➙ expect snow, rain, or sleet. Winter brings out less prey as they hide within their homes and hibernate.
        indentinSub-tropic ➙ expect rain, while some prey may disappear within these months there will also be small windows where prey migrates through your territories, giving a higher likelihood of catching food. Some herbs additionally will still be available in certain locations, making it valuable and possibly being sought for by multiple other groups giving a chance for higher negative encounters.
        indentinTropic zone ➙ expect to become abundant in prey and herbs during these months while other zones struggle. Don’t think, however, that this comes without consequences. The chances of coming across hungry and mean outsiders increases highly as they leave their homes in search of your supplies.

indentSpring pup-birthing will run much smoother and the chances of the pup-mothers or pups dying during birth will go down dramatically. There is also a higher chance of you catch more prey than usual. The chances of catching greencough, whitecough and puppycough will go down. The odds of finding new canines is very high.
        indentinFrigid zone ➙ expect snow to start melting causing mild flooding. With temperatures rising prey will start coming back out and herbs will begin growing, the days will also begin getting longer.
        indentinTemperate zone ➙ expect rain to begin to slow during spring, plants begin to bloom easily and herbs will become easier to come across.
        indentinSub-tropic ➙ specific
        indentinTropic zone ➙ specific

indentSummer you will catch a max of six pieces of prey. During patrols, you are more likely to run into humans and their dogs, and bandit groups will most likely start to try and settle on your territory so keep an eye out. You will still receive new canines but not as much as you would in spring.
        indentinFrigid zone ➙ expect temperatures to rise even higher seeing a higher likelihood for flooding
        indentinTemperate zone ➙ expect less rain and a higher likelihood for forest-fires.
        indentinSub-tropic ➙ expect less incoming water with the possibility of seeing droughts and possibility of fires, expect warm days and cold nights, the possibility of canines being sent on multiple patrols falling ill
        indentinTropic zone ➙ expect droughts, hot days and freezing nights, high possibility of canines being sent on multiple patrols falling ill

indentFall it will start to get colder so the amount of prey you will catch will go down. The sun will start going down earlier and earlier and this will continue into winter. Pup-birthings will start to get a little bit harder so make sure to stock up on pupping herbs. You will also run into more predators. Herbs are starting to wilt and prey is starting to leave, so it will be harder to find both.
        indentinFrigid zone ➙ specific
        indentinTemperate zone ➙ specific
        indentinSub-tropic ➙ specific
        indentinTropic zone ➙ specific
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` Herbs

Postby frightened eyes » Tue Sep 24, 2019 9:11 am

indentSo You're Looking For Herbs?
        All herbs have been generalized based on geographic location as you can see based on the map. Simply look at the map find a general location of where you imagine your pack has settled, then trace that back to the left of the map in order to find the zone in which it resides. You will find that each zone has a subset of lists of the different climates found within that zone { with an exception of the frigid zone which has been separated by the temperature of cold and polar }. Determine which general climate(s) your pack resides in and begin searching for the herbs you wish to use. Additionally, at the top will be a locale simply called "all" this is a list of herbs that could possibly be found in any of the climates and you or your mod may freely utilize them within your climate.

indentImportant
        When you have finished identifying the list(s) your pack will be using make sure to notify your mod or any other member of staff to ensure that all herbs found by your pack in the future will be the ones you identified as appearing within your territory.

indentFrigid Zone
        indentinCOLD
        inalpine butterwort - soothes swelling and bruises
        inarnica - bruises, bone pain, or convulsions
        indragonwort - sore throat or internal/external bleeding
        inedmonton hempnettle - leads to paralysis, and sometimes death
        infoursplit rhodiola - increases strength for travelling or birthing
        inlesser centaury - indigestion
        inlichen - apply to wounds to stop bleeding
        inpolar willow - used to stop bleeding, and relieve toothaches
        insiberian apricot - a painkiller, can be also used for sore paws/skin
        insiberian columbine - treats greencough & whitecough
        insiberian globeflower - treats chills and helps with breathing
        insiberian iris - removes ticks and other insects from skin/fur
        insiberian motherwort - calms, relieves anxiety and panic
        insnow mountain garlic - cold, cough, asthma
        inthyme - whooping cough, colic, cold, cough, or asthma
        indentinPOLAR
        inangelica - sore throat & preventing cold
        inarctic willow - stop bleeding and indigestion
        inlichen - apply to wounds to stop bleeding
        innettle - fatigue/memory loss/digestion
        inpasque-flower - this plant has two general uses, if used in excess
        init is poisonous and can be used in moderation it can help with
        inreproductive problems or be a sedative/help with cough
        inroseroot - fatigue & concentration
        insiberian apricot - a painkiller, can be also used for sore paws/skin

indentTemperate Zone
        indentinALL
        inalfalfa - reduce joint inflammation
        inbuttercup - toxic
        incobweb - applied to wounds to stop bleeding
        incudweed - treats colds, liver and stomach issues
        indogbane - treats fevers, respiratory issues & increases milk flow
        infield mint - treats both greencough and yellowcough
        ingiant ragweed - treats insect bites and fever
        ingroundsel - helps produce more milk for mothers that is higher
        inquality
        inlarchleaf russian thistle - commonly used to treat sprains or
        inbroken bones in addition to healing wounds
        insallow thorn - an ointment can be applied to treat burns and
        inrashes
        inspiderwort - insect bite, snake bite, or scorpion sting
        inwood avens - treats poisons
        indentinCOASTAL
        inlaurel - treats open wounds and rashes
        inmarsh mallow - ulcers, asthma, whooping cough
        inspurge olive - toxic, used to kill or poison dogs
        invirginia iris - treats boils, infections and small splinters
        indentinCOLD CLIMATE
        inrhodiola rosea - reduces anxiety, nervousness and pain. can also be used to treat stomach aches
        insiberian apricot - painkiller, can be also used for sore paws/skin
        indentinDESERT
        inaleutian mugwort - treats fever, infection & bleeding
        indentinFOREST
        inash - burns or scalds
        inblack cohosh - treats stiff joints, arthritis and muscle pain
        inborage - flu or sore throat
        inbulrush - pain or arthritis
        inchervil - indigestion, burns, bruises, coughs
        incolewort - indigestion
        incolumbine - can be used to kill/poison other canines
        incow parsnip - asthma or blood disorder
        incrosswort - treats headaches & migraines
        indeadly-nightshade - toxic & poisonous
        infeverfew - headache, fever, cough, or allergy
        ingoat's rue - milk insufficiency
        ingolden lungwort - cough or asthma
        inground elder - treats arthritis & is a painkiller
        inlow lily - used to treat wounds and prevent/stop infection
        inmandrake - alzheimers, anxiety, or arthrits
        inrippleseed plantain - improves eyesight and helps with eye issues
        insaffron - colic
        insanicle - wounds ( internal and external bleeding, burns, nose bleed )
        inwhite bryony - body ache or bruises
        inwillow-herb - arthritis or insomnia
        inwoundwort - allergy or arthritis or stress or brain injury
        indentinGRASSLAND
        inaleutian mugwort - treats fever, infection & bleeding
        inaloe - burns
        iniris - flu, vomitting, or arthritis
        inleopard's bane - bruises or bone pain
        inmeadow saussurea - used to prevent infection, or decrease already existing infections
        inredflower pyrola - strengthens weak/broken/fractured bones, treats joint pain
        inshepherd's purse - internal/external bleeding, bruises, or post-birth problems
        invalerian - insomnia or headache
        inwild pansy - treats respiratory issues, asthma & coughs
        indentinJUNGLE
        inrippleseed plantain - improves eyesight and helps with eye issues
        indentinMOUNTAINS
        inalpine butterwort - soothes swelling and bruises
        inangelica - pain, migraine, cramps
        inarnica - bruises, bone pain, or convulsions
        incoltsfoot - cough, sore throat, burns, or blocked nose
        inhare's ears - allergy
        injuniper - infections, allergy, arthritis, or asthma
        inlesser centaury - indigestion
        insnow mountain garlic - cold, cough, asthma
        indentinRIVERS
        inbulrush - pain or arthritis
        indittany - pain, indigestion, sore throat
        insweet flag - helps strengthen broken bones
        indentinRURAL
        inadder's tongue - swelling, anxiety, external bleeding
        inagrimony - colic or anemia
        inalkanet - bruises, burns, or cold
        inanise - allergy or asthma
        inbarberry - colic or arthritis
        inbasil - fever, heat stroke, asthma, or allergy
        inbush cinquefoil - helps reduce stomach issues and vomiting
        incomfrey - internal bleeding
        incommon knotweed - reduces pregnancy/labour related pains
        indog rose - rabies or arthritis
        inelecampane - allergy
        infennel - colic, stomach ache, breast milk insufficiency, or asthma
        inhenbane - cough or insomnia
        inlungwort - asthma
        inmarigold - treats wounds and infection
        inmasterwort - stomach problems
        inmullein - internal bleeding, allergy, or anemia
        innapweed - cough
        inpeony - anxiety or cramps
        inperiwinkle - allergy or viral infection
        insaracen's confound - internal wounds and bruises
        instrawberry - indigestion or allergy
        inthorn apple - convulsions, stammering, or asthma
        inthyme - whooping cough, colic, cold, cough, or asthma
        inyarrow - wounds ( internal and external bleeding, burns, nose bleed ), fever, cramps, or allergy
        indentinSWAMP
        insweet flag - helps strengthen broken bones
        indentinURBAN
        indog rose - rabies or arthritis
        inmarigold - treats wounds and infection
        inribwort plantain - wounds, cold, snake bite, or external bleeding

indentSub-Tropic Zone
        indentinALL
        infalse sesame - reduces swelling
        inbanana - morning sickness, stomach ache, cough
        injatropha curcas - itching, insect bites, snake bites, pain
        inmimosa - blurred vision, insomnia, fracture, internal injury
        inoleander - snake bites and paralysis
        indentinCOASTAL
        inixora - colic, indigestion, internal bleeding
        indentinDESERT
        inbush banana - helps with fevers & infection
        inbottlebrush - internal/external bleeding, bone dislocation, tumors
        indentinFOREST
        inbalm - acrophobia, amnesia, anxiety
        infeverfew - headache, fever, cough, or allergy
        ingolden lungwort - cough or asthma
        inchinese fringe - wounds
        ineucalyptus - blocked nose, cough, whooping cough
        invelvetleaf - cold, head ache, sore throat, whooping cough
        ingardenia - external bleeding, burns, cold, fever
        inhibiscus - burns, fever, flu
        indentinGRASSLAND
        inbottlebrush - internal/external bleeding, bone dislocation, tumors
        incrape myrtle - fever, cough, internal injury, wounds
        ingrardenia - external bleeding, burns, cold, fever
        indentinJUNGLE
        indentinMOUNTAINS
        inbamboo - ulcers, wounds, and arthritis
        indentinRURAL
        inthorn apple - convulsions, stammering, or asthma
        indentinURBAN
        inribwort plantain - wounds, cold, snake bite, or external bleeding

indentTropic Zone
        indentinALL
        inaloe vera - used to treat burns, wounds and insect bites
        indaminiya - helps with sore/cracked paw pads
        infalse sesame - reduces swelling
        ingoosegrass - treats stings and bites
        inhanza - builds up strength
        injava grass - treats wounds and bruises
        inlavender - fever, helps birthing go smoothly
        inred acacia - helps with arthritis, joint pain & eye issues
        inrobusta coffee - treats respiratory issues and asthma
        inscarlet pimpernel - oftentimes fatal if ingested
        inthree-seeded mercury - treats poisons & stomach aches
        inwater grass - stops bleeding
        indentinCOASTAL
        inmitzeeri - used as a painkiller
        insmall-leaved dragon tree - treats stomach pains and infections/prevents infection
        insnake plant - helps with treating poisons; causes dogs to vomit
        intephrosia - cramps or typhoid
        inixora - colic, indigestion, internal bleeding
        indentiDESERT
        inhadjod - used to mend broken bones, fractured and torn or pulled muscles
        inkapok bush - treats headaches & toothaches
        indentinFOREST
        indaminiya - helps with sore/cracked paw pads
        inkatamfe - used to treat wounds and infections
        inland caltrops - cough
        insicklebush - treats colds and greencough
        insmall-leaved dragon tree - treats stomach pains and infections/prevents infection
        intamarind - sore throat
        indentinJUNGLE
        indentinMOUNTAINS
        inred-leaved fig - increases milk in nursing mothers
        indentinRAINFOREST
        inkola nut - helps lessen fatigue & sleep issues
        indentinSAVANNA
        intambuki grass - sets broken bones in place
        indentinVALLEY
        inred acacia - helps with arthritis, joint pain & eye issue
        intambuki grass - sets broken bones in place
        indentinWOODLANDS
        inhanza - builds up strength
        inkapok bush - treats headaches & toothaches
        inred-leaved fig - increases milk in nursing mothers
        insicklebush - treats colds and greencough
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` Prey

Postby frightened eyes » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:43 am

indentFrigid Zone
        inGround Squirrel - one serving.
        inHare - two servings.
        inSeal - six servings.
        inMuskox - six servings.
        inBison Calf - seven servings.
        inReindeer - ten servings.
        inBison - eighteen servings.

indentTemperate Zone
        inFrog - one serving.
        inSalamander - one serving.
        inOpossum - two servings.
        inCardinal - two servings.
        inOpossum - two servings.
        inPileated Woodpecker - two servings.
        inSnowy Owl - three servings.
        inBroad-winged Hawk - four servings.
        inRaccoon - four servings.
        inTurkey - five servings.
        inWhite-Tailed Deer - six servings.
        inCow - 10 servings.

indentSub-tropic Zone
        inMouse - one serving.
        inSquirrel - one serving.
        inSmall Fish - one serving.
        inSmall Bird - two servings.
        inMedium Bird - three servings.
        inMedium Fish - three servings.
        inLarge Fish - four servings.
        inLarge Bird - four servings.
        inCapybara - six servings.
        inDeer - six servings.

indentTropic Zone
        inSmall Freshwater Fish - one serving.
        inSouth American Coati - one serving.
        inMacaw - one serving.
        inAgouti - two servings.
        inGolden Lion Tamarin - two servings.
        inMedium Freshwater Fish - three servings.
        inKinkajou - three servings.
        inThree-Toed Sloth - three servings.
        inTree Kangaroo - three servings.
        inToucan - four servings.
        inCrowned Eagle - four servings.
        inLarge Freshwater Fish - four servings.
        inOkapi - five servings.
        inTapir - six servings.
        inCapybara - six servings.
        inPeccary - six servings.
        inAnteater - seven servings.
        inSiamang - eight servings.

inImportant: This list may be updated from time to time, so
        incheck back and see often if there’s anything new!
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` Pack List

Postby frightened eyes » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:20 pm

─────── ⊰ 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒’ 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐒 [ 0. ]
      pack name — username.
      pack name — username.
      pack name — username.
      pack name — username.
      pack name — username.⠀
      pack name — username.
      pack name — username.
      pack name — username.
      pack name — username.
      pack name — username.
      pack name — username.
      pack name — username.
      pack name — username.
      pack name — username.
      pack name — username.
    ─────── ⊰ 𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐌’𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐏𝐒 [ 0. ]
    pack name — username.
    pack name — username.
    pack name — username.
    pack name — username.
    pack name — username.⠀
    pack name — username.
    pack name — username.
    pack name — username.
    pack name — username.
    pack name — username.
    pack name — username.
    pack name — username.
    pack name — username.
    pack name — username.
    pack name — username.
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frightened eyes » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:24 pm

frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe noctem. » Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:10 pm

─────────────────────────────
Residing in the polar regions of the north, is the pack of Infernum. It is a harsh place for only the cruellest of pred
ators, a residence for apex canids, felines and Ursidae. Prey is bountiful, with elk, bison, other carnivores, not to
mention to occasional find of beached whales upon the frigid coastal shores. Though little dare to even think of th
e reward of living in these lands, for the risks far outweigh the prize of a full belly. If the cold doesn't get you firs
t, then the polar bears will, or even worse, the Infernum canines. They take joy in dragging scrappy dogs to their
own personal pit of hell, filled with bubbling molten lava and souls of the unfortunate. It is Infernum belief that
they are the descendants of the ruler of hell, and with the blessing of living with the blood of gods, they must sac
rifice inferior canids to become servants of the hellhound in the afterlife. They follow their god without mercy.

Infernum canids consist of the following species: Maned wolf, Spotted Hyena, Wolf, Domesticated Dog, Red Fox
They are most commonly maned wolves and hyenas, and the only specific breeds of dogs are accepted. More info
rmation will be entailed on a Infernum archive.

Infernum canids are obligated to wear piercings, fur pelts, & other trinkets. All members bear the mark of Infern
um on their front pawpads, branded by their leader. The mark is a triangle with a crescent moon in the center.

The founder of Infernum is Kalaraja, a maned wolf with many piercings, and claws reinforced by eagle talons.

─────────────────────────────
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

` ➙ founding ,

Postby frightened eyes » Tue Sep 24, 2019 10:59 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━REPLIES━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
          ┌─────────────────────────┐
          ───────────────────────────────────────────────
          infernum , noctem. - group , player - group , player

└─────────────────────────┘
          ┌────────────────────┐
          ─────────────────────────────────────
          the current season is spring, with calm, easy weather.

└────────────────────┘

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

indent INFERNUM ➙ noctem. ( founding )
          identin the pack of infernum has been founded by kalaraja! I, frightened eyes, will be your mod.
frightened eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

the hunters of kaleta (intro)

Postby Springtalon » Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:01 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
living in the frigid zone, the hunters of kaleta are a tight-knit pack who worship the goddess of secrets. like their patron, the hunters protect secrets with their lives. however, if anyone is found to be hiding a secret from the high priest/ess (the leader of the pack), they will be heavily punished, as the high priest/ess is seen as the mouthpiece of kaleta.

all canines are welcomed in the hunters, though small dog breeds are rarely seen.

the goddess kaleta will sometimes directly speak to the high priest/ess or seer, but more often than not she will send her will as whispered words or shared sight through the dogs of the pack. only under extreme circumstances will she speak to any canine other than the high priest/ess or seer.

the hunters of kaleta also believe in two other goddesses, and each goddess has a priest (more explained below). first is ione, goddess of love, the second is runa, goddess of time.

the hunters of kaleta have a strict hierarchy. the top of the ranks is the high priest/ess. they are the mouthpiece of kaleta, blessed by the goddess to speak her wisdom to the pack. the high priest/ess's mate is the second highest rank. they are called the regent, and will take over should the high priest/ess die. their word is nearly as good as the high priest/ess's. they are trusted, and regarded with high favor, if they are ever found to be a threat to the pack, the seer must kill them, unless the high priest/ess says otherwise.

under the regent is the consul, the consul acts as a deputy, carrying out the wishes of the high priest/ess and the regent. they mingle more with the lower ranks, and are often the middle ground between the high and low ranks.

after the consul is the seer, they are the healer of the hunters. if the high priest/ess is the mouthpiece of kaleta, the seer is the eyes and ears. they receive visions, and with the assistance of the high priest/ess, translate them. the high priest/ess determines which visions to share with the entire pack, but the seer may speak to the canines they believe the vision is speaking of. due to having to share sight with the goddess, the seer must always be blind. if a canine with sight wishes to become a seer, the high priest/ess and any existing seers will preform the rite of darkness, and blind the canine.

under the seer is the two priest/esses - the priest/ess of ione, and the priest/ess of runa. the priest/ess of ione oversees mateships old and new, as in the hunters mateships are assigned, and helps the seer when new pups are being born. the priest/ess of runa oversees birth and death ceremonies, and guides squires as they choose their walk. these two canines are typically mates, and one of their children will take over the priest/ess of ione's role. traditionally, a child of the high priest/ess will be assigned to this cub.

under the two priest/esses, are the knights. these are the warriors of the hunters, and hunters for the pack. they fight, patrol, and hunt. typically, a canine will have a specialty, fighting, patrolling, or hunting. their specialty determines what tasks they are assigned, and the priest/ess of runa will often help a squire decide their specialty. the knights will take turns training the squires,

after the knights are the squires, the canines in training. they will learn all the knights skills at first, and then, after speaking with the priest/ess of runa, will find a knight who specializes in what they want to learn, and spend four moons learning all the skills needed to be a specialist.

under the squires are the cubs. you see, knights do not leave their rank while expecting, they simply are excused from duty. it is the belief of the hunters that by spending their first months surrounded by the knights, cubs will have a strong sense of loyalty and kinship, and strive to serve the pack to their utmost.

there are no elders in the hunters of kaleta, once a knight is unable to serve, they choose a sage, typically a canine of their own kin. the older canine then spends a moon telling the sage their story, and any stories they may know from when they were assigned as sage. after this, the sage, the priest/ess of runa and the old canine leave the camp, after letting the older canine give their last farewell. once they are at the death grounds, the sage will kill the older canine, in the ceremony of death.

the rite of blindness
high priest/ess, seer, and seer-hopeful leave the camp, and go to the silent star site (a clear area, never has snow on it for mysterious reasons, where the seer and high priest/ess visit the goddesses). the seer speaks the following words "Under the sight of kaleta, ione, and runa, I present _name here_ this canine wishes to join the rank of seer, but their sight hinders them to true vision. I, _name here_ under vision of _high priest/ess name here_ do blind this canine, so they may experience true sight"

the high priest/ess then says "I _name here_ do approve of this blinding." the seer-hopeful then says "I _name here_ affirm of my willingness in this ceremony."

finally, the seer rakes their claws across the seer-hopeful's eyes, injuring them beyond repair so that the seer-hopeful will never see again.

in the event of the blindness only appearing in one eye, or not being total, then it is seen as a will from the goddesses and the seer-hopeful will either choose a sage to kill them, or leave the pack forever.

assignment day
every five months, mates will be assigned. pairings will be made based on status, age, specialties (if they are a knight) and so on. pairings will be made for all canines under the rank of priest who do not have an assigned mate yet, or had a mate who died in the past five months.

mates will be assigned, but canines will not be allowed to become mates until they are knights. after, they may have as many, or as few, cubs as they desire, so long as they have a mate to ensure the hunters never die out.

the ceremony of birth
when a pup is born, the priest/ess of runa will take the pups of its litter all out of the camp, along with the seer and the high priest/ess, and the parents. the cubs are taken to the silent star site. under sight of the three goddesses, the priest/ess of runa will speak these words "Lady Runa, goddess of time, as time flows forward, these cubs have been born. I ask that you judge these cubs, and should you find them unworthy, then may your judgement be inflicted upon them."

the canines will then all wait for several minutes, while they wait for runa to judge the cubs. If nothing happens, the canines can proceed, however, if anything out of the ordinary happens (a lightning strike, a fierce wind, a tremor in the ground) then the pup that the anomaly appeared for (the pups are spread across the clearing, clearly separated) will be set aside for the death ceremony.

after the pups (if any) are judged a worthy to join the pack, then the ceremony proceeds as follows. the priest/ess of runa will say "Thank you, Lady Runa, for keeping our pack safe. I now ask _mothers name here_ and _fathers name here_ to name these pups before your eyes."

the parents will then name the pups, and the high priest/ess will say "I accept _all of pups names here_ into the hunters. May you guide their path, Lady Runa."

the ceremony of death
whether for a seer-hopeful who failed to be totally blinded, a pup judged by lady runa, an elderly knight ready to pass onto the next life, or a traitor being killed, all canines (excepting those killed in battle or by illness) are killed in this fashion.

a sage is chosen, typically by the one being killed, but if it is a pup, then a parent is chosen. the sage will be given one month (with the exception of a pup) to hear the story of the canine's life. after the month is over, the one to be killed, the sage, the priest/ess of runa, and the high priest/ess leave the camp to go to the burial grounds.

when they arrive, the priest/ess of runa will say the following "I, _name here_ under sight of Lady Runa, do oversee this death."

the sage then speaks, telling the story of why the canine is being killed, for being judged by the goddesses, for living a full, long life, or for being a traitor. after the story is finished they say "I, _name here_ do accept the responsibility of being _name here's_ sage.

the high priest/ess will then say "I, _name here_ do approve of this ceremony. May the sage proceed."

after which, the sage will ask the canine for any final words. after they are given, the sage will kill the canine in any method they choose. for a pup or elderly canine, it is typically a quick, painless death, but for a traitor, the sage may wish to draw it out a bit more.
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me