MODS PLEASE CLOSE

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

MODS PLEASE CLOSE

Postby mukuroikusabas » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:44 pm

WE ARE LIVE!!!

For a full guidebook, read our information document >> here << thank you.

For a limited time, the first 10 people to join, generate cats, and keep their Clan active for 3 in-game "days" will earn a random wishlist pet and their chose of 1000 SP or 5x tea pots from the store!

Fanclub/Discussion | Changelog | x | x
The goal of this game is simple: keep your Clan alive. As long as you can keep your Clan alive, you will earn rewards, in-game currency, and more. If your Clan dies out or if you choose to restart your Clan, you won’t lose what you’ve already earned, however. You’ll just lose the point bonuses and have to start over with the new Clan.
---
You will have five cats to begin with. You’ll get to choose their names and genders, everything else will be randomly assigned to them. The person who assigns you your cats will be your mod for the rest of the game, so feel free to ask them any questions you might have. These cats are your foundation stock and are very important.
---
The first thing you’ll want to do after getting your foundation stock will be to assign them stat points and post them on the thread. Your mod will check to make sure it’s been done correctly, and then you’ll be ready to begin. All foundation stock cats start at level 24, however this does not mean they are 24 moons old. They may be older or younger, but keep the aging rules in mind when you assign them an age. They must be at least 20 moons old to breed AND of warrior or higher rank, and can be no older than 168 moons when they get pregnant or attempt to mate. Note: it’s unlikely a cat will reach the age of 168 moons or 14 years, but biologically speaking, that’s when cats stop being fertile. Crazy, right?
---
Once that’s all said and done, your mod will edit your spreadsheet and you’ll be good to go. You can start requesting your first rolls and doing art/writing after that, and that’s where all the fun and complicated stuff comes in.

Current Clans and their Mods
- No Clans currently // No Mods assigned

- Be respectful of everyone on this thread including yourself.
- Do not start fights.
- Do not force someone to trade cats/resources with you.
It's their choice.
- This game is a privilege not a right, and it can be taken
away. You will be banned if you refuse to cooperate.
- Do not attempt to falsify items you don't have, you'll get
banned.
- Do not attempt to plagiarize or copy this game without
my consent.
- PM me asking to join the discord if you want to join
it. I will not post the link publicly.
Rules
Last edited by mukuroikusabas on Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:29 am, edited 4 times in total.
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Basic Mechanics

Postby mukuroikusabas » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:45 pm

Super Basics
  • You begin with five cats. You request them simply by stating your Clan name and the names/genders of your starter cats. A mod will then ask you where you'd like to found your Clan and tell you all about each region.
  • You lose if all of your cats die. You are allowed to restart at any time. Unless you buy an extra Clan spot, you can only have one Clan. All of your Clans must be taken care of. You may only have a max of two Clans per MegaTerritory location (North/South/East/West), and only one Clan in each location can claim an Ancestral Blessing.
  • Cats may only breed between Warrior rank age until they are 168 moons old.
  • Cats age 1 moon every 3 in-game "days."
  • Cats will starve if not fed for 3 in-game "days" in a row.
  • Once you have requested or forfeited all of your rolls, your “day” will end and you can ask for a new day after the repercussions of the past day have been sorted out. If you choose not to write or draw for that “day”, you may only request three days every 24 hours. If you choose to write at least 100 words, or draw at least a clean-lined sketch, you can request as many days in a day as you would like. Just be careful; repeated rapid rolling increases your chance of something bad happening.
  • Every 3 cats in your Clan need 1 serving, and this is rounded up. So starting with 5 cats, you need 2 servings.
  • Twice every in-game day, your cats may go on a general patrol. This is where you’ll have the highest chance to find new cats. General patrols also have a chance to encounter enemy cats, predators, random events, or to get into fights or skirmishes. If that happens, cats will be rolled to see if they are injured and how badly. Then the herbs needed to heal them will be decided.
  • Whenever you post on this thread you need to link to your spreadsheet your mod gives you. Link to it anywhere on your post, but it needs to be there.

Rolls
A basic overview of what the rolls are and do:

Daily Rolls
These must be done or forfeited to complete a day. They can be done once a day.

Herb Gathering - gather herbs for your medicine stocks. Depends on a cat’s herbalism skill and has a chance to bring back 1-6 herbs.
Hunting - hunt for prey.
Patrolling - go on patrol to secure your borders and find new cats.

Actions
Actions that do not have to be done to complete a day are here. These can be done at any time.

Crafting - depends on your cat’s Craftiness skill and determines whether or not an item you want crafted is actually successfully crafted.
Trading - send out some cats to trade with other animals and cats. Depends on your cat’s Sociability skill and has a chance to bring back various items that cannot be found on your territory.
Scavenging - send out some cats to search for various items that can be crafted into other things or sold for Star Points. Depends on your cat’s Intelligence skill and has a chance to bring back 1-6 items of varying rarity.
Tunneling - this is an action you may only do once every seven in-game days. This will exhaust the cats involved and they cannot go on rolls or patrols for three in-game days. However, this will give you +1 free space in your Clan for another cat.
Herb Planting - this is an action that you may do only if you have herbs to plant in your inventory. You may use 1 herb to plant in your garden to be harvested in 2 posts.
Herb Harvesting - if you have done the “plant herbs” action and your mod says it’s time to harvest, you do this. Each plant will yield 1-6 usable parts.
Gemstone Digging - dig to find stones for your inventory to be crafted into wearable charms. Depends on a cat’s Digging skill and has a chance to bring back 1-6 stones of varying rarity.
Last edited by mukuroikusabas on Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Store & Star Point Exchange

Postby mukuroikusabas » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:45 pm

To find what the store offers, click here.
        To order an item from the store, use this form:

Code: Select all
        [b]Username:[/b]
        [b]Clan Name:[/b]
        [b]Items Buying:[/b]

A mod will confirm your total and subtract it from your bank. To sell items to the store, simply state your Clan's name and what items in your bank you are redeeming for SP and you'll get it added to your bank.

Exchange

You can exchange pets and c$ for SP. Below is our conversion rate:

1c$ = 100 SP

RARITY
        OMG So Common - 10 SP
        Very Common - 15 SP
        Common - 20 SP
        Uncommon - 40 SP
        Rare - 80 SP
        Very Rare - 160 SP
        OMG So Rare - 320 SP

YEAR
        2018-2019 - add 10 SP
        2016-2017 - add 15 SP
        2014-2015 - add 30 SP
        2012-2013 - add 60 SP
        2010-2011 - add 120 SP
        2009-2008 - add 240 SP

LIST PETS
        All list pets, regardless of which list they're on and where they are on it, are automatically an extra 1000 SP. For list pets that are extremely valuable... a custom price can be reached.
Last edited by mukuroikusabas on Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FAQ

Postby mukuroikusabas » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:46 pm

mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [OPEN] The Warrior Cat Challenge

Postby mukuroikusabas » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:48 pm

we are now open for posting and also seeking mods! if you think you can mod, please PM me.
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mukuroikusabas » Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:58 pm

up
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:29 pm

The Scrublanders.

A plain in the boiling south, prickled with bristling thorns and dry grass. There is little refuge from the sun and the cats do not dare try and walk the earth while the sun blazes through the sky - They prefer to take up refuge in the ruins that lay smattered across the plains - Like stones cast by a god. They travel from ruin to ruin, never settling in one place for too long. It is said they fear the sun and follow the moon, as it waxed and wanes in a circle through the open sky. Five cats, survivors of a plague that tore through their clowder, set out to fInd the secrets that the ruins have kept from them for so long, while also trying to find the next scrap of food and drop of water to keep them alive. Will they last? Or will they be dead before the next sunrise?

- Nasim (Female)
- Khurshid (Male)
- Reyes (Female)
- Malak (Male)
- Peyton (Female)
Last edited by Dinolil1 on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mukuroikusabas » Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:32 pm

Dinolil1 wrote:The Scrublanders.

A plain in the boiling south, prickled with bristling thorns and dry grass. There is little refuge from the sun and the cats do not dare try and walk the earth while the sun blazes through the sky - They prefer to take up refuge in the ruins that lay smattered across the plains - Like stones cast by a god. They travel from ruin to ruin, never settling in one place for too long. It is said they fear the sun and follow the moon, as it waxed and wanes in a circle through the open sky. Five cats, survivors of a plague that tore through their clowder, set out to fInd the secrets that the ruins have kept from them for so long, while also trying to find the next scrap of food and drop of water to keep them alive. Will they last? Or will they be dead before the next sunrise?

- Nasim (Female)
- Khurshid (Male)
- Reyes (Female)
- Malak (Male)
- Peyton (Female)

hey there, I'll be your mod! let's start out by deciding where you want your clan located and if you want to claim the ancestral blessing or not.

Choosing North gives your cats a boost in health and resistance stats, and they get the Ancestral blessing of Snowshoes (cannot freeze to death in the winter).
Choosing South gives your cats a boost in craftiness and adaptability, and they get the Ancestral blessing of Dirty Paws (hunting/stone digging improves in hotter weather).
Choosing East gives your cats a boost in intelligence and wisdom, and they get the Ancestral blessing of Swift Feet (can catch fast-moving prey such as rabbits alone instead of in pairs).
Choosing West gives your cats a boost in charisma and sociability, and they get the Ancestral blessing of Warm Hearted (50% increased chance of finding a new cat on patrol).

I'm assuming you'd like South, based on your description, but would you also like to claim the ancestral blessing?

xxxxxxꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀᴇꜱ;
ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

xxxxxxxxxx𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 | 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖘
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxcall me muku or mukuro.
xxgay nb trans guy, writer n artist.
xxhyperfixated on:
xxdanganronpa n warriors.

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ

ᴅᴇᴇᴘ

ᴅᴇꜱɪʀᴇꜱ

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡

★彡
mukuroikusabas

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:23 am

@Mukuro
Of course!
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mukuroikusabas » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:46 am

Dinolil1 wrote:@Mukuro
Of course!

Alright, here are the physical traits of the cats I rolled for you.

Nasim
Black-based Toyger pattern; orange eyes
Short fur carrying Cornish rex, Normal ears, Normal tail, Normal legs
LL Rr // Bb XoXo DD Dmdm Aa Mcmc Spsp tata Bmbm ii wbwb Ee CC ww

Khurshid
Red Cameo Toyger pattern; orange eyes
Short fur normal, Curled ears, Normal tail, Normal legs
LL // BB XOY DD Dmdm Aa Mcmc Spsp tata Bmbm Ii Wbwb EE CC ww // Acac

Reyes
Ticked Silver with low white; yellow eyes
Short fur normal, Normal ears, Manx tail, Normal legs with extra toes
LL // BB XoXo DD dmdm Aa Mcmc Spsp Tata Bmbm Ii wbwb EE CC Wsw // Mm Pdpd

Malak
Ticked Red Bengal with low white; green eyes
Medium fur normal, Normal ears, Normal tail, Normal legs with extra toes
Ll // BB XOY Dd dmdm aa McMc Spsp Tata Bmbm ii Wbwb EE Ccs Wsw // Pdpd

Peyton
Ticked Red Cameo Bengal with low white; green eyes
Medium fur normal, Curled ears, Normal tail carrying bobtail, Normal legs
Ll // Bb XOXO Dd Dmdm Aa Mcmc spsp Tata Bmbm Ii Wbwb EE CC Wsw // Acac Jbjb

Are these the cats you'd like to start with? You get one free re-roll if you're unsatisfied.
Last edited by mukuroikusabas on Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

xxxxxxꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ, ʜɪᴅᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪʀᴇꜱ;
ʟᴇᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴇᴇ

xxxxxxxxxx𝖓𝖆𝖒𝖊 | 𝖕𝖗𝖔𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖘
╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─━━━─╮

xxcall me muku or mukuro.
xxgay nb trans guy, writer n artist.
xxhyperfixated on:
xxdanganronpa n warriors.

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

ᴍʏ

ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ

ᴀɴᴅ