Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

ash's replies [62]

Postby ashton. » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:38 am

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
      bluebell | brier | deep | eagle | evergreen | falling | fire | frozen | garrison | honey | ivy | lamb | lark | laurel | lilac | moor | morning | moss | petal | prairie | raven | robin | rodrigo | shaft
      ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

weather: new-leaf.
      during newleaf, kittings will run much smoother and the chances of the queens or kits dying during birth will go down dramatically. there is also a higher chance that you catch more prey than usual. in addition, the chances of catching greencough, whitecough, and kittencough will go down. with all the snow melting, it is very likely that your territory will start flooding. there will also be more storms that will contribute to the flooding. the odds of finding new cats is very high.

__surprise__ wrote:
ROBINCLAN

[ cait and solas hunt ]
[ foraoise, farraige, oíche and dramhaíl patrol in hope of finding the badger to chase it out ]
[ solas trains with foraoise ]
[ réalta goes herb hunting for herbs good at treating scratches/bites and poppyseeds ]
[ cait requests a warrior ]
[ foraoise and farraige become mates, they dont try for kits ]
[ robinclan decided to not eat for this moon ]

(notes; im probably not going to be posting anything for robinclan for the week due to being on vacation)
(feel free to roll for injuries for the badger thing, not deaths though it's too early in robinclan life for that)

cait and solas caught a mouse and a sparrow!
      the patrol successfully chased off the badger! however, foraoise and oíche have sustained minor injuries - shallow scratches on foraoise's belly and on oíche's shoulders. dock leaves should be used for both.
      réalta found dock leaves and poppy seeds!
      starclan grants robinclan a warrior!

[ farraige couldn't join the patrol because she had to look after her kits. ]

sheena wrote:

[ the clan consumes a sparrow. ]
[ adderstar returns to the moonpool to ask for a warrior. ]
[ adderstar, grouseclaw, and willowthroat go hunting. ]
[ beewhisker, spiderstep, and willowthroat go hunting. ]
[ adderstar, beewhisker, spiderstep, and grouseclaw go on border patrol. ]
[ ryeflower will kit in one moon. ]

starclan grants lilacclan a warrior!
      adderstar's hunting patrol caught a shrew and two rabbits!
      beewhisker's patrol caught a squirrel and a sparrow!
      adderstar's border patrol was uneventful.

jae bird wrote:

░░░░░░░░░░░░░┃ ✦ ┃░░░░░░░░░░░░░
CLANxxDUxxNORDxxLExxPLUSxxELEVExx!!

northclan is a clan of a religious sort, always believing that their medicine cats are to pray to the stars once
every night the moon rises. they know for a sure fact that their ancestors guide them along the path of each
members' lives, from the day they were born to their last few breaths. although most clans do marvel in the
idea of their ancestor's guidance and well-being, northclan is solely based from the first few cats of the clan
that painted the sky with stars, which is their essential belief to this day. they believed that each fiber of th
e earth and sky was that of their ancestors' creation, whether the connections be scattered or fully intact.

northclan's camp is deeply surrounded by concave mountains, & packed snow. the weather tends to be frigid,
which often drives enemy clans away from their borders. because of the weather, northclan's cats eventually
adapted to growing thicker pelts against the harsh winters to keep warm, and are much more resistant to the
cold. most haven't even had their fur tainted by the hearth of any kind of warm weather, thus granting them a
sense of immunity to their frozen empire, risen high above the plains by the erosion of the mountains that so
deeply surround them. there is a stream that follows a path of fir trees, that is mostly frozen solid due to the
harsh weather, henceforth called 'the frozen stream' among the northclan cats. it is mandatory that when
northclan sends patrols, that they bring bundles of moss to the stream to soak up water, as well as a few
morsels of prey.

PREDATORS
bears - found in forested areas, but safely distanced from northclan's territory. wolves - found in dens/caves on
the lower altitudes of the mountains, which northclan hardly steps foot over. snow leopards - located in the hi
gher regions of the mountains. northclan has come across them in the past, but have strengthened their borders.

PREY
common - rabbits, mice, squirrels, finches. uncommon - sparrows, voles, thrush. rare - crows, blue jays, cardinals.

ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[08]

Postby sheena » Wed Jun 06, 2018 8:10 am

x
┎━━━━━━━┒
『ʙᴏʀᴅᴇʀs』x
x
x
x
x
x

┖━━━━━━━┚
┎━━━━━━━┒
『ᴀʟʟɪᴇs』x
x
x
x
x
x

┖━━━━━━━┚
┎━━━━━━━┒
『ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs』x
x
x
x
x
x

┖━━━━━━━┚

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╒═══════════════════╕
『ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ』
adderstar | 26m | molly | x
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

╘═══════════════════╛
╒═══════════════════╕
『ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ』
beewhisker | 40m | molly | x

╘═══════════════════╛
╒═══════════════════╕
『ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ』
tipwhisker | 32m | molly | x

╘═══════════════════╛
╒═══════════════════╕
『ᴡᴀʀʀɪᴏʀs』
spiderstep | 48m | tom | x
grouseclaw | 21m | tom | x
willowthroat | 22m | tom | x
dawnface | 25m | molly | x
name | age | gender | [url=link]x[/url]

╘═══════════════════╛
╒═══════════════════╕
『ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇs』

╘═══════════════════╛
╒═══════════════════╕
『ǫᴜᴇᴇɴs』
morningcloud | 33m | molly | x
ryeflower | 37m | molly | x

╘═══════════════════╛
╒═══════════════════╕
『ᴋɪᴛs』
cranekit | 2m | tom | x
hornetkit | 2m | tom | x
pansykit | 2m | molly | x
wigeonkit | 2m | molly | x

╘═══════════════════╛
╒═══════════════════╕
『ᴇʟᴅᴇʀs』

╘═══════════════════╛
════════════════════
════════════════════
════════════════════
════════════════════
════════════════════
════════════════════
════════════════════
════════════════════
════════════════════
════════════════════
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
xx# of cats ; 13 ━ 8 mollies, 5 toms | moonpool ; 6/10 | servings ; 3 | kits ; 0m | mod ; ashton. | last ; x
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

╒════════════════════════╕
『ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀs & ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇs』
sorry, nothing

╘════════════════════════╛
『ʜᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ sᴛᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ』
sorry, nothing

╒═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
The weather was getting nicer, and warm, newleaf sun was streaming through the branches.
Morningcloud had vacated the nursery with her entourage of kittens, just old enough to be exploring
beyond their den. As well as that, the queen didn't want them in the way while Ryeflower kitted.

Tipwhisker was tending to the kitting queen, while Adderstar and Dawnface, their newest addition,
sat and helped Morningcloud distract her kittens. Beewhisker sat nearby, but she didn't seem focused
on Morningcloud's kittens, instead kneading the ground with anxiety and staring round eyed at the
nursery. Spiderstep stood next to her, seeming unfazed, though his pelt brushed the golden molly's
in a show of comfort. "Newleaf kittings go well," he said, conversationally, but she ignored it.

Dawnface was playing a game of peekaboo with Wigeonkit, curled up in a tight ball, covering her
face with her long, bushy tail, before raising it to show her face and hiding it once more. Adderstar
let Cranekit and Hornetkit chase her tail, but she was also pricking her ears towards the nursery,
waiting for Tipwhisker to come and tell them the result. Pansykit was napping against her mother.

Finally, Tipwhisker stepped out of the nursery, seeming tired, and moved to approached Beewhisker,
who was instantly on her feet, coming to meet the medicine cat.

╘═══════════════════════════════════════════════════╛

[ the clan consumes a hare. ]
[ dawnface, willowthroat, and grouseclaw go hunting. ]
[ adderstar, beewhisker, and spiderstep go hunting. ]
[ grouseclaw, dawnface, and spiderstep go on border patrol. ]
[ tipwhisker searches for herbs. ]
[ ryeflower is kitting! father. ]

『ꜰʀᴇsʜ ᴋɪʟʟ』
mice | 1x | 1 serving
shrew | 1x | 1 serving
rabbit | 2x | 2 servings
squirrel | 1x | 2 servings
hare | 0x | 3 servings
sparrow | 1x | 3 servings

═════════════════════════
『ᴍᴇᴅɪᴄɪɴᴇ』
borage | x1 | for fevers, producing milk
catmint | x1 | greencough
chervil | x1 | infected wounds, bellyache
coltsfoot | x1 | eases breathing
comfrey | x2 | broken bones, wounds
goldenrod | x1 | wounds
horsetail | x1 | infections, bleeding
elder leaves | x1 | soothes sprains
honey | x1 | soothes throats
chickweed | x1 | greencough

『ꜰᴀᴍɪʟɪᴇs』
beewhisker -- ♡ -- ryeflower

morningcloud
┎━━━┰━━┸━━┰━━━┒
cranekit - hornetkit - pansykit - wigeonkit

ɪ ᴄʀʏ ━━━━━━━━━━
━ ❝𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋, 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐋‼
╒════════════════════╕
i'll finish this later lol
text text text text text text text

╘════════════════════╛
𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐀𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐖‼❞
╒════════════════════╕
links are gonna go here
and here

╘════════════════════╛
ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀʟʟs ᴏғ ᴍʏ ᴛᴏᴡɴ
━━━━━━━━━━━━
ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴜᴍʙʟɪɴɢ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
sheena

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briarclan [40]

Postby amethyst14 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:28 pm

Number of Cats: 9(3 Servings)
Toms: 4 Mollies: 5
Hardmode: Off [0]
Lion’s Rise Rolls: Link
☯Archive☯
───────────────────────────
Tantoclaw sat on a branch as he watched the sleeping cats below him, the sun had not risen yet and he did not mind standing watch over the others while they slept. In fact he loved this time to himself, he could be alone to his thoughts and think of what to do next. It has been moons since the clan started their move, and the numbers have cut back even more when they first left but the cats seemed to have stumbled onto this new and unclaimed territory. Sure they have not yet fully discovered their borders but it wasn't so bad here, the camp was even nice and protected by the moat like river that gave way to this small island.

The sun had started to rise now and a few of the others have started to stir and even wake up, though he was sure they feared to move because he use to use that as a sign to continue the journey. When Tantoclaw was sure the majority were up he cleared his throat and began to address the clan, "I think this is a suitable place to start anew, however I want to get a feel for the borders and I want a few to hunt to see how the prey is around here. Before we set off the patrols I was wondering if any of you wanted a new name? I mean, with all that has happened and all that will come, it's important to embrace change and a good way to do that is to change the names that will tie you to the past."

Vixenspirit was the first to speak as she shook her head, "I have already gone through a name change, I don't need another. I know I started out as a prisoner in Briarclan because of my past rogue group but I like to think now that I have an equal standing with everyone here, and it's obvious I am not going anywhere."

A nod from Russetmist as Vixenspirit finished, "I'm not going anywhere either, but I also don't want to change my name. To me there is to much value that I hold to it and I am proud to have this name, I earned it moons ago." Applebee only nodded though she did not add anything herself.

"Well I want mine changed! I think this name is cursed, it has been with me since birth and even now as we make this long trek." Murdochdash meowed a tad loudly.

"I don't think my name is cursed, though I would like it to change. New is new and I feel you are right, it's a good way to show that I am ready to keep moving towards the future." Lionfur meowed, nods from Patchkit and Sparrowclaw seemed to get Tantoclaw to stand on the branch.

"Well then, how about we do a little ceremony before we make patrols for this new territory." Tantoclaw made a little speech before calling forward the cats that wanted their names changed, "Murdochdash, it has come clear to me that your name does not fit you. In my travels before I came to Briarclan I learned what a coconut was, not only are they strong but the color of them would suit you as well. For your strength and your bravery I would like to give you the name Coconutheart. Lionfur, though you are just as brave and strong as everyone here I feel the name Brightshade would suit you. You are a quick thinker and you seem to excel at staying hidden until you are most needed or until you want to be seen, a quality any cat would admire if they were as bright as you. Sparrowclaw, I never got a chance to know you but from what I have observed on the journey you are as cunning and fierce as those that seek to hunt us and I would like to give you the name Jackalfang. Last but not least, Patchkit, you have survived the odds that stacked up against you these last few moons. You are so very young but have gone through so much and I understand your eagerness for change, I can only imagine what you feel. Yet, you still see the beauty in everything around you and I would like to give you a name I think would fit it, your new name will be Shama." Tantoclaw looked down at the others and nodded as they stepped back with the others, whispers to each other was inevitable and understandable so Tantoclaw waited.

Once the cat quieted down and looked back up to him he continued, "I will stay as Tantoclaw, it has stuck with me since birth and I am far to attached to let it go. Now let me tell you a little about the clan I used to be in, before I found Briarclan." Tantoclaw explained the traditions that he grew up with and made the small changes that he wanted, though he left that out of his explanation. When he finished he looked around at the cats below him and saw mixed reactions, he could tell a few did not like the sound of them and a few did. "I know it might be hard sometimes but Briarclan cannot go through its past all over again. It's important that we promote strength in the clan, not only for the present but also for the future of our clan." That seemed to work, Tantoclaw saw that the others were willing to do the change and he smiled, "Since we all seem to be in agreement, how about we get to know our new territory a bit better?" Tantoclaw jumped down from the tree and made the patrols before letting the cats go about their day.

──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[Name Change Ceremony] Murdochdash is now Coconutheart, Lionfur is now Brightshade,
          Sparrowclaw is now Jacklefang, Patchkit is now Shama.
          [Apprentice Ceremony] Shama needs a female mentor. (Ima let you choose from now on)
          [Border Patrol] Tanto, Russet and Coconut check the borders. (Any cats found in the next 3 posts will be offered a place in Briarclan for now)
          [Hunting Patrol] Vixen, Jackle and Apple hunt in the meadow.
          [Camp Watch] Bright watches camp and Shama.
          [Herb Hunting] Owl looks for herbs.
          [Prey] The clan starves this post.
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

THE CLAN
      Konge:
      Tantoclaw | 42 Moons | Tom |

Prins:

Medicine Cat:
      Owlseed | 26 Moons | Molly |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Kringer:
      Russetmist | 39 Moons | Tom |
      Coconutheart | 17 Moons | Tom |
      Brightshade | 16 Moons | Tom |

Jæger:
      Vixenspirit | 47 Moons | Molly |
      Jacklefang | 27 Moons | Molly |
      Applebee | 16 Moons | Molly |

Apprentices:

Mothers:

Cubkits:
      Shama | 5 Moons | Molly |

Captured:

FRESH-KILL PILE
      Water Vole | x0 | 1 servings
      Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
      Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
      Quail | x0 | 3 servings
      Pheasant | x0 | 3 servings
      Hawk | x0 | 3 servings
      Total | 0 | 0 servings

DECEASED
      Updating

MATES
      Updating

Ally Clans:
      Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
      Clan Name | Username

BORDERS
      North | Chamrosh | Gustclan
      East | Katrione | Echoclan
      South | Pompompurian | Halcyonclan
      West | Open | Open

MEDICINE

0|Alder Bark|Eases tooth pains.
      0|Beech Leaves|To carry other herbs.
      0|Bindweed|Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place.
      0|Blackberry Leaves|Eases the swelling of bee stings.
      0|Borage Leaves|Produces more/better milk and to help fevers.
      0|Broom|Makes poultices for broken legs and wounds.
      0|Burdock Root|Heals/prevents the pain of infected rat bites.
      0|Burnet|Stops minor bleeding and keeps strength up.
      0|Catchweed|To stop poultices from rubbing off.
      1|Catmint|For deadly greencough or whitecough.
      0|Celandine|Soothes damaged eyes.
      0|Chamomile|Strengthens the heart and soothes the mind.
      1|Chervil|For infected wounds and bellyache.
      0|Chickweed|Treats greencough.
      0|Cobwebs|To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
      0|Coltsfoot|Eases breathing or kitten-cough, cracked or sore pads.
      0|Comfrey Root|Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds, or used for burns.
      0|Daisy Leaf|Eases the pain of aching joints.
      0|Dandelion|Soothe bee stings or as a painkiller.
      0|Deadly Nightshade|Poison.
      0|Deathberries|Poison, kills a cat.
      0|Dock|Soothes scratches or sore pads.
      0|Dried Oak Leaf|Stops infection from setting in.
      0|Elder Leaves|Eases sprains.
      0|Fennel|Helps pain in the hips.
      0|Feverfew|For fever/chills or for headaches.
      0|Foxglove Seeds|Cause paralysis and heart failure.
      0|Goatweed|Eases anxiety and grief.
      0|Goldenrod|Good for healing wounds.
      0|Hawkweed|Like catmint but not as strong.
      0|Holly Berry|Mild deathberry.
      0|Honey|Helps sore throats and soothes coughing.
      0|Horsetail|Treats infections and stops bleeding.
      0|Ivy Leaf|To store other herbs.
      0|Juniper Berries|Soothes bellyaches, gives strength,
      and helps troubled breathing or for anxiety.

0|Lamb's Ear|Gives a cat strength.
      0|Lavender|Cures fever and chills.
      0|Lungwort|Cures yellowcough.
      0|Mallow Leaf|Soothes belly ache.
      0|Marigold|Stops infection, stops bleeding, used for inflammation of stiff joints.
      0|Mint|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Mousebile|Rid elders of ticks.
      0|Parsley|Stop queen's milk production.
      1|Poppy Seed|They can help a cat sleep, soothe shock or distress, or ease pain.
      0|Ragwort Leaves|Treats aching joints and keeps a cat's strength up.
      1|Raspberry Leaf|Ease pain and stop bleeding.
      0|Rosemary|Hides the scent of death.
      0|Rush|Helps hold a broken limb in place.
      0|Sorrel|Build an appetite.
      0|Stinging Nettle|Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, or helps fight infection.
      0|Sweet-Sedge|Eases infection.
      1|Tansy|Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons, stops cats from getting greencough.
      0|Tormentil|Treating all wounds and extracting poison.
      0|Thyme| Calms nervousness, anxiety, and cats who are in shock.
      0|Water Hemlock|Causes writhing pain, and foaming at the mouth.
      0|Watermint| Eases bellyaches.
      0|Wild Garlic|Prevents infections.
      0|Willow Bark|Eases pain.
      0|Willow Leaf|Stops vomiting.
      0|Wintergreen|Treats wounds and some poisons.
      0|Yarrow|Induce vomiting or extracts poison from wounds.

MENTORS
Last edited by amethyst14 on Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
amethyst14

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Wolfypoof » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:18 pm

Number of Cats: 30

Dapplecloud had moved into the nursery with the news of having kits. Both her and Bramblestep were very happy. "I will go out and get more prey so you can be strong for the kits!" he told her.
"I'm not that weak. I can look after myself," she said. He laughed and then bounded away, taking more cats with him. Next to the nursery was the new elder's den. Two elders, named Drizzlepool and Songfeather, became members of the clan. Smallpaw and Hollypaw were given the job to make their nests and were relived in it was over.

Dapplecloud became bored sitting around so she went for a small wander around camp. She met with the two elders. "Hello there, dear. Busy, are ya?" Songfeather asked.
"Haven't you heard? She's having kits!" Drizzlepool said.
"Oh! Well, isn't that exciting," she smiled.
"Ahaha, I guess so... I'm a little nervous too," Dapplecloud replied.
"Oh, trust me I've been there before. I had kits too when I was young. But don't worry, it will go smoothly," Songfeather said.
"You? Kits? I don't remember such a thing," Drizzlepool said.
"It was a long time ago now," she rolled her eyes. The two elders quarrelled for a short while. Unsure what to do, Dapplecloud sat and listened to them argue.
"Ah, we shouldn't argue in front of this young she-cat!" Drizzlepool finally shouted.
"Uh, it's okay..." Dapplecloud said.
"Goodness! Apologies!" Songfeather squeaked.
"I said it's fi-"
"I know how to make up for it! Why don't I tell you the time I had kits to ease your worries?" she suggested.
"I-"
"Excellent! I would like to know that too and afterwards I can tell you stories as well," Drizzlepool nodded. Before she could say anything else, they led Dapplecloud into their den. Then she was told to sit and listen to them tell her stories, whether she actually wanted to or not.

~~~~~~~
Foxpaw sat in camp, sunning himself. He was quiet busy with training and thought Emberstorm was an excellent mentor. "Hey Foxpaw!" Bloompaw squeaked from behind him. "We haven't talked in a while. How is training?"
"Huh? Oh yeah, it's going great," he said.
"Awesome! I've been learning lots too! Cowpelt also has the most funny jokes! Here, I'll tell you a good one. Um, um... It starts with a badger I think..." she replied. She explained the joke but the whole time Foxpaw didn't actually listen. She burst out laughing at the end but suddenly stopped when he had no reaction.
"Foxpaw? Did you listen?"
"Oh sorry. Haha, very funny Bloompaw. You should tell me that again sometime," he said.
"You didn't hear me, did you?" she asked.
"Look, I'm busy with training. In fact, I'm going to find Emberstorm now," he said. getting to his paws.
"What? Hey! I'm not done!" she shouted. "I just wanted to talk and play like old times!" But it was too late. He had already turned away and walked off. It appears that whatever Emberstorm was telling him was getting to his head...

Emberstorm was having a private meeting with Bumblestream and Dustbreeze. Her plan was still in effect and she thought that their apprentices were to join their cause.
"Foxpaw is already into it. I told him everything and he agreed to join. He wants the best for our clan too. What about Smallpaw, Bumblestream?" she asked.
"Oh, uh, I haven't told her about it yet..." she yawned.
"You should get to it, soon. She will be a great asset to our plan," she smirked. "How is Hailpaw, Dustbreeze?"
Dustbreeze took a deep breath. "I get what you're doing but I don't want to bring others into it... You can do whatever to Foxpaw and Smallpaw but leave Hailpaw out of it. I don't what to tell him crazy things..."
"Oh? It isn't crazy things. It's for the best of the clan," she smiled.
"Yeah, and I have no idea what you mean! What does the 'best of our clan' even more? You've told me nothing!" he shouted.
"We are still in the beginning stages," she narrowed her eyes.
"Whatever. I don't want anything to do with the plan until something actually happens," he snapped. He then ran off. Bumblestream stood in shock, blinking her eyes.

"What are we going to do, Emberstorm?" she asked.
"We'll change his mind. And we'll get Hailpaw to join our cause too," she replied, smiling a mischievous smile.

[Acornclan consumes a bird, squirrel and shrew (6 servings)]
[Flakepaw takes her warrior assessment. If she passes, she will be called Flakeheart]
[All apprentices (but Flakepaw) train with their mentors]
[Rabbitnose hunts for herbs]
[Bramblestep, Cinderflight, Tigertuft and Mousewish hunt]
[Whitecoal, Cloverstep and Mothdapple hunt]
[Birdstar and Rainpuddle patrol]

Leader:
    Birdstar | 51 moons | she-cat | X
    Lives: ★★★★★★

Deputy:
    Bramblestep | 51 moons | tom | X

Medicine Cat:
    Rabbitnose | 53 moons | she-cat | X

Warriors:
    Whitecoal | 71 moons | tom | X
    Cloverstep | 43 moons | tom | X
    Cinderflight | 33 moons | she-cat | X
    Flamebelly | 40 moons | tom | X
    Greypatch | 26 moons | tom | X
    Emberstorm | 37 moons | she-cat | X
    Bumblestream | 33 moons | she-cat | X
    Blossomberry| 25 moons | she-cat| X
    Dustbreeze | 25 moons | tom | X
    Cowpelt | 36 moons | tom | X
    Appleblaze | 53 moons | she-cat | X
    Tigertuft | 18 moons | she-cat | X
    Mousewish | 53 moons | tom | X
    Rainpuddle | 46 moons | she-cat | X
    Mothdapple | 41 moons | she-cat | X

Apprentices:
    Flakepaw | 12 moons | she-cat | X
    Foxpaw | 11 moons | tom | X
    Bloompaw | 11 moons | she-cat | X
    Blackpaw | 8 moons | tom X (first left)
    Hailpaw | 8 moons | tom | X (grey)
    Stormpaw | 8 moons | she-cat | X (second left)
    Smallpaw | 7 moons | she-cat | X
    Hollypaw | 7 moons | she-cat | X

Queens:
    Dapplecloud | 46 moons | she-cat | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Drizzlepool | 90 moons | tom | X
    Songfeather | 89 moons | she-cat | X
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    Northeast | Forestclan | Simonpet
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark |x1| Eases toothaches
    Boarge leaves |x1| For better milk, bring down fevers.
    Catmint |x1 | Remedy for greencough, whitecough
    Celandine |x1| Soothes damaged eyes
    Cobwebs |x1 | Stops bleeding, binds broken bones
    Coltsfoot |x2| Eases breathing, kitten-cough, cracked/sore pads.
    Daisy leaf |x1| Eases the pain of aching joints. Traveling herb.
    Deathberry |x1| Kills a cat, poison
    Dried oak leaf |x1| stops infection
    Dock |x1| Soothes scratches, sore pads and the pain of wounds
    Feverfew |x1 | Reduces body temp., heals aches, pains.
    Hawkweed |x1 | Like catmint but not as strong
    Juniper berries |x1| Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled breathing
    Lavender |x1| Cures fevers and chills
    Lungwort |x1| Cures yellowcough
    Marigold |x0| Stops infection and bleeding
    Poppy seeds |x2 | Helps a cat sleep, soothe shock/distress, ease pain.
    Raspberry leaves |x1 | Could possibly ease pain, or stop bleeding
    Rush | x1 | Helps hold a broken limb in place
    Thyme |x0| Calms nervousness, anxiety, cats who are in shock
    Watermint |x2| Eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Shrew | x2 | 1 servings
    Vole | x3| 1 servings
    Squirrel | x1| 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Birds | x1| 3 servings

Mentors:
    Cloverstep | Flakepaw | 4 | Hunting, fighting, climbing, endurance
    Emberstorm | Foxpaw | 3 | Stalking, speed, hunting
    Cowpelt | Bloompaw | 3 | Fighting, hunting, tracking
    Greypatch | Blackpaw | 1 | Stalking
    Dustbreeze | Hailpaw | 2 | Fighting, tracking
    Blossomberry | Stormpaw | 2 | Fighting, tracking
    Bumblestream | Smallpaw | 1 | Hunting
    Appleblaze | Hollypaw | 1 | Stalking

Deceased Cats:
    Crowkit | died shortly after birth | X
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Appleblaze and ??? | Foxkit and Bloomkit
    Rainpuddle and ??? | Blackpaw, Hailpaw, Stormpaw, Crowkit
    Rainpuddle (foster mother) | Smallkit and Hollykit
    Bramblestep and Dapplecloud | no kits yet
Last edited by Wolfypoof on Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ the oasis: a fallen empire. ]

Postby clarke, » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:26 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
i. clan population - 019 felines
ii. visiting pramheda - whenever
iii. servings required - 004
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [ WANHEDA'S CAMP ]
    ind“i’ll kill them, skairipa. i’ll end them all. real warriors don’t kill in a fight when the other is out numbered.” echo was bruised, and her fur was torn and shredded, the scrapes oozing with infection on her shoulder, but she was much better off than octavia was. her sister was barely alive; no more than a vessel for her soul. the cuts along her flank were deep, so deep it suggested she had been held down while her attackers took turns digging their razor sharp claws in. her eyes were swollen shut, viciously clawed at to blind her. it was unclear whether her sight would return to her. her tail, shredded and hairless still bled from last night’s attack, and her paw was horribly twisted. two claws had been torn out, and octavia bore too many scars to count on her stomach and forelegs. and it was echo’s fault: she had abandoned her sister on that cliff. “she was an innocent,” echo whispered, wrapping her body around her fragile sister. eyes closed and whiskers frayed, octavia murmured,
    ind“none of us are innocent,” her breath was raspy and she began to cough. had she been choked, too? did yellowsong and bellamy feel no remorse or nobility?
    ind“hush now baby sister. i’ll take care of you. i’ll always take care of you.” echo was crying now, her purrs more like choked muffles as she tried to comfort her sister. she had to put a pause on her crusade to care for her wounded kin, but at the same time, it was almost as if nothing could be done. who would care for her, with niylah gone? anything as orchestrated as this... it was almost as if, someone had planned this attack. planned the wounds. but yet, she was alive. how would anyone, if not a healer, know how cause this much damage without brutally ending their life?
    ind“killing your brother and sister for what they did to octavia would not make you feel better. however, we do need to strike back. wolfstar cannot simply think she will take half the clan and the territory you helped build. the oasis belongs to us, and we'll fight for it if we have to." skairipa was calm, collected, and dangerous. she had dealt with this before, but this time? she wanted wanheda on the throne, and would stop at nothing.
    ind“it was niylah." echo meowed, touching skairipa's chest fur with her tail. “there is no other explanation. octavia would not be alive if... any of these injuries had even just been a hair off."
    ind“i know, but right now, we have other things to worry about. i heard rumors about an old clan healer hanging out around the twoleg dens, with ginger fur and a white chest. find them, bring them back here, and make them treat your sister. until then, madi, panther, and squirrelstep can patrol the border, check to see if they're getting closer to pike's ledge. if they cross that boundary, it will be a war." skairipa paused, looking down at octavia sympathetically. “are you ready to fight your kin, your mother for ontari?
    ind“i loved her, skai. i would die for her." echo sighed, her seal point muzzle dipping downward and touching octavia's shredded ear. “but it's not just her. it's for azgeda. that's my blood, that's my home. i'll fight for pramheda and her ways. even if i have to kill my own brothers and sisters to do it."
    ind“and your mother?" skai inquired.
    ind“pramheda willing, diamond will stay out of the fight."

[ WOLFSTAR'S CAMP ]
    indbellamy felt sick to his stomach, and as he heaved up the last of his mouse, he collasped against the ground, breath heavy and uneven. his only solace was fallon, a she-cat he had met several moons ago, but who had only just now join the clan. they were mates, if you could call them that, but even she would be utterly disappointed in everything he'd become. a murderer. a torturer. a coward.
    ind"now that wanheda's cats have been warned, thanks to bellamy and yellowsong, we have work to do. they have taken ahold of the oasis for now, so we need to make dens. knowing my good second skairipa, she is already planning her revenge." wolfstar sighed, tilting her muzzle up to the sky and taking a deep breath before glancing down at her clan. diamond fought to keep waverly still, who looked outraged. hickoryfur was mourning the absence of her mates, but behind her sad eyes was a determination wolfstar knew would be of use later on. eden and cloud, a new recruit, sat sharing tongues at the base of the rock she stood on. "many of you are here because you want peace. i want that, as well. the savages on the other side of forest know only how to live one way: violently. they want to worship a god who condones blood sacrifices and scarring skin to keep track of kills, and they want to pick their leaders based on the color of their blood. but we want to live in peace; where cats do not have to count their kills by scarring themselves, because they won't be killers." she paused, looking directly at bellamy as she spoke. "but to do that, we must first become the hunters. to find peace, we have to go to war."
    indhe was the first to lift his head and yowl; because he believed in every word she said. wolfstar was wise and powerful, whereas ontari was violent and misguided. he did not understand why echo believed that because ontari was a natblida and not red-blooded, that she made for a more fit commander than wolfstar. why octavia believed that.
    indhis heart wrenched at the thought of how he had left his sister. his baby sister. the one he had helped raise, the one who he taught to fight and to hunt. he had left her broken and bleeding. but at the same time, he understood the cost of war. he had lost his eye in battle, and now, he was willing to lose his life to keep what was rightfully his.

inddiamond, the mother whose heart was torn in two, could only sit back and watch as bellamy not only lost his eye, his fur, and maybe even his life- but his soul, too. she thought of the children she had left under wanheda's reign, and her heart caught. there was only one cat that could make this all better: luxx. he could make them see reason where she had failed. she would travel to swiftclan, and stop a war from breaking out between kin, between mates, between friends. there had to be a way this could end without death.
x
[ madi, panther, and squirrelstep patrol the borders. ]
[ eden, cloud, and fallon patrol the same borders, on the other side. ]

[ bellamy and hickoryfur hunt. ]

[ diamond travels to swiftclan. ]

[ bellamy and fallon become mates. ]
[ bumbletail and dovesky become mates. ]
[ luxx and diamond become mates again. ]

[ cloud, fallon, dovesky, and flamestripe are all readopts. ]

[ wanheda asks for a warrior. ]

[ no food is eaten. ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(THE RANKS)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

commander - (1)
        wolfstar - 17m - ♂ xxxxxxxxxx
        commander's second (1)
        skairipa - 21m - ♀xxxxxxxxxxxx
        healer - (2)
        niylah - 33m - ♀
        flamestripe - 28m - ♂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        warriors - (6)
        wanheda - 55m - ♀
        bellamy - 17m - ♂
        octavia - 16m - ♀
        eden - 22m - ♂
        madi - 16m - ♀
        cloud - 13m - ♂xxxxxxxxxxxx
        warriors p2 - (6)
        yellowsong - 23m - ♀
        squirrelstep - 17m - ♂
        hickoryfur - 14m - ♀
        panther - 14m - ♀
        echo - 17m - ♀
        fallon - 44m - ♀xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        seconds -
        name - age - ♂♀ - x
        name - age - ♂♀ - x
        name - age - ♂♀ - x

mothers - (2)
        diamond - 51m - ♀
        dovesky - 30m - ♀xxxxxxxxxx
        progeny - (1)
        waverly - 3m - ♀xxxxxxxxxx
        elders -
        name - age - ♂♀ - x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(EXTRAS)▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
        relations -
        • madi & panther & hickory
        • niylah & skairipa
        • name & namexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        mentors -
        name = name
        name = name
        name = namexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        deceased cats -
        name | cause of death
        name | cause of death
        name | cause of death

herb storage -
        • chamomile | soothes anxiety | x01
        • rosemary | hides scent of death | x01
        • catmint | cures coughs | x01
        • thyme | for shock | x01
        • heather | for throat | x01
        • honey | for throat | x01xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        prey stock -
        trout | x1 | 3s
        salmon | x2 | 3s
        rabbit | x0 | 2s
        mouse | x2 | 1s
        crow | x3 | 1sxxxxxxxxxx
        borders -
        hibiscus | kangals | north
        clan | user | direction
        clan | user | direction
        clan | user | direction
Last edited by clarke, on Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create A Clan-LambClan16

Postby rookie rook » Wed Jun 06, 2018 1:28 pm

LambClan 16
Number of Cats: 18<><>She-cats: 8<>Toms: 10
<>Next Moonpool visit: 6/7/18<>

Lambstar's 1st Life//Lucky's Rose pt. 3//Apprenticeship!//Caught

Archives: Writing -- Characters

Lambstar woke up in a strange place where the sky was a pink-ish purple and the ground was nothing but fluffy white clouds. She looked around, recognizing it as a somewhere she hadn't been in such a long time. StarClan! This is StarClan! That must mean I'm finally going to have a dream about how to find my new cat! The white she-cat thought excitedly, looking around the area for any white shapes, specifically one of a cat. She looked around for quite some time until she felt a pain in her neck and coughed out blood. That's.... Unusual... She thought as she licked her lips then aimed her head towards the sky. As she did, she noticed something strange. The sky was changing colors. It was now a mixture of blood-color and black but some parts were still that pretty pink-ish purple. She looked at the sky, confused. Was this a bad omen? A nightmare?
She looked down at the clouds underneath her paws. They were turning dark but some spots seemed to refuse and remained white. Then, suddenly, she heard a pained yowl and whipped herself around. Arching her back defensively, the white leader began to hiss at the unknown. "Who are you and what do you want?" Lambstar demanded, her voice wavering with the fear she tried to hide. There was a lightning strike in the distance and she heard the cackling of a mad tom. A mad tom with an accent. His voice went on until there was another crackle of a lightning strike, then the sky slowly began to clear up and turn back to its precious color. Lambstar got back to a regular standing position after some time and eyed the sky in utter confusion until she heard a voice. A familiar one.
"Lambstar? Is that you?" Maizeflower, LambClan's long-dead queen asked in a quiet voice.
"Maizeflower!" Lambstar darted over to the ginger she-cat and nuzzled her head. She hadn't seen her in such a long time and was beginning to fear that StarClan abandoned her. "Maizeflower, it's so good to see you!"
"Yes, but not now, Lambstar, you lost your very first life." Maizeflower said, pulling herself away from the scrawny white cat so she could see her reaction.
"Lost my very first life..? What do you mean?"
"You were killed in your sleep. Hurry back to camp-"
"Killed in my sleep? So the first time I meet up with StarClan in a long time and it's bad news..." Lambstar interrupted in an angry tone. "Can you at least say who killed me?"
Maizeflower shook her head. "I wasn't watching, sorry. I'd ask Ashtint and guess who did it but its become impossible for her to even interact with you."
"It has..?"
"Yes. Or at least, that's what I believe. I know that Ashtint, the cat that sends you dreams of a new warrior, can't speak with you for some reason." Maizeflower said, leaving Lambstar more confused than she was when she saw the sky changing colors.
"Wh-why not?" She asked, muddled.
"I'm not sure. Remember, Ashtint can't speak."
"Oh, right..."
"You must go now, Lambstar. Hurry back to camp and tell them the news. You've been killed and they need to know." Maizeflower said then began to fade. Lambstar nodded and closed her eyes. When she reopened them, back at Moonpool with a pool of blood near her. She raised to her paws, realizing quickly that the blood belonged to her. She licked her paw to clean off any of the liquid that had gotten on them, then went through the snow back to camp.

"Lambstar! I just received a dream an-" Flurrytuft began as LambClan's leader trudged back to camp. He noticed her injury almost as soon as he saw her. "Lambstar, what happened to your throat?"
"I don't know, Maizeflower just said I died. Does it look bad?"
"W-well, not really, but I still suggest that you get it checked out." Flurrytuft warned.
"Wait, what does this look like? Does it look like a dog did it?" Lambstar asked suddenly. Flurrytuft took a closer look at the injury.
"No, it looks like it was done by a cat." The gray tom responded. "Either way, Fadedsong should have a look at it."
"Where is Fadedsong?"
"In her den; she just got back from collecting some herbs so I'm sure she won't mind taking care of you. Want me to escort you?"
Lambstar sniffed in amusement. "Sure, why not?" She purred, already feeling better as the tom let her lean on his shoulder as they entered the den. Once inside, Lambstar found Fadedsong organizing her den, being careful to make sure that some certain berries were far from the rest of her herbs.
"How's it going, Fadedsong?" Lambstar greeted the medicine cat once she entered. Fadedsong turned to face Lambstar almost instantly after she heard her voice.
"Hi, Lambstar! Hello, Flurrytuft! D'you need any- Why's your neck bleeding?"
"I was killed in my sleep, I guess." Lambstar said as she padded up towards the she-cat. She turned her head and nodded towards her deputy, signaling that he could leave.
"Hmm.. Did you get a glimpse of this cat?" Fadedsong asked, going over to a yellow flower and pawing it.
"No, I didn't."
"Huh... We should send a patrol up there. Just in case."
"That's what I was thinking. I'll ask Flurrytuft to do so in a bit."
"Yeah..." Fadedsong padded up to Lambstar with the yellow flower in her jaws and inspected the injury a bit. She placed the plant at Lambstar's paws and began licking the leader's wound. Once she stopped, she asked, "Did that hurt?"
"Sorta. It tickled a bit too."
"Huh. I think you're fine for now, but if it hurts or anything, come tell me." Fadedsong told her dear friend as she gathered her yellow flower and placed it back in its spot. "I only have one marigold and I want to use it for a warrior, y'know?"
"Yeah, I understand. Thanks for checking on me, Fadedsong!"
"No problem! And if the bleeding continues, come back and tell me."

A beautiful, plump butterfly fluttered in the New-Leaf air one glorious afternoon. Its orange wings reflected the sun's light perfectly and shown on the new-growing plants in tiny, tangerine-colored rays. It fluttered around peacefully, enjoying the warm sunlight on its orange, black, and white spotted wings then attempted to land down and a long strand of grass but was struck by a swift, almost unnoticeable paw. The paw, of course, didn't actually hit it but the wind caused by its movement was enough to throw it off and sink it towards the ground. The butterfly struggled to elevate back to its original point in the air as the same paw struck near it. The butterfly did its best to maneuver around the paw's strikes until finally, the ambush ceased. The butterfly was terrified which led it to decide that it'd be best to rest on the floor of LambClan's plains' territory rather than try to float back up into the orange sky of that day. It took in a few breaths as it nervously waited for its attacker to leave them be. There was no sign of the butterfly's ambusher for a while, so it guessed that it would be safe to flutter back towards the sky and enjoy the sun's light while it lasted. Maybe even find something to eat when the sun was still out? As it lifted itself back into the air, an amused "Mrowr!" rang out and a cat popped out from the grass, leaping towards the butterfly. The small, plump insect was hit with shock and confusion. Why is such a large creature trying to attack me? It thought curiously as it fluttered upwards to try to get away. Unfortunately, the cat had planned on the small insect to fly up towards the afternoon sky and caught the winged creature in its mouth.
At first, Luckyfur choked, unable to spit out the butterfly until an image of Frostedrose receiving his gift crossed him mind. After that, he was able cleanly spit out the Monarch and looked at his prize. That was the plumpest butterfly he's seen all day. Not only that, but the first butterfly that he's managed to catch. He purred in satisfaction, picked up the beautiful creature by its wings, and headed back to camp to give it to Frostedrose.

Once he entered the heart of LambClan, Luckyfur spotted Onyxlight giving Frostedrose another white flower. He sniffed knowing the she-cat should be tired of the gig by now. Ever since last moon Onyxlight had been finding white plants and giving them to Frostedrose every other day. Luckyfur has been giving her white plants as well, but now with New-Leaf being in session he thought it'd be best to embark on getting her new, more different things like small creatures and shiny rocks. Luckyfur strode towards the two cats with confidence and overheard Onyxlight tell Frostedrose (before seeing him), "Well, that's going to be the last white flower for awhile, Frostedrose, because I-" The tortoiseshell noticed Luckyfur approach with a butterfly in his mouth and glared at it with envy. Luckyfur padded in between the two felines and placed the snack at Frostedrose's paws.
"What's this?" She mewed curiously.
"Yeah, what is that thing?" Onyxlight hissed, padding to the side of Luckyfur.
"It's a butterfly, Frostedrose," Luckyfur said, trying his best to indirectly tease Onyxlight. "I heard they taste good, so try it!"
The red-eared she-cat looked from Luckyfur to the dead insect. "Okay..." She meowed, bending over to eat it, but not before looking up at Onyxlight with guilt turning her bright red eyes dull. She focused back on the monarch butterfly, ripping off the wings and devouring them then gulped the rest of it down in one swallow. Luckyfur shot Onyxlight a look and the tortoiseshell stared at him back in disbelief then both toms went back to Frostedrose.
"So?"
"I... I like it. Th-thank you, Luckyfur." Frostedrose said, unable to have her eyes meet up with his. Instead, she stared at his paws and uncomfortably shifted her own. Luckyfur didn't mind her uneasiness as it only helped out with his plan.
"Hey, Frostedrose, would you like to know how I caught it?" Luckyfur asked, gaining Frostedrose's attention. As time went on, Luckyfur grew to realize that the red-eyed she-cat couldn't say no to a walk or any excuse to get out of camp, especially when she felt uncomfortable. So did Onyxlight, who had already predicted what was going to happen. To make things easier for the she-cat, he left and padded into the warriors' den.
Once again, Onyxlight was correct. "Sure, I'd love to know. I reckon you're going to take me out and show me?" Frostedrose purred.
"Mhm! Follow me!" Luckyfur purred proudly, getting a giggle out of Frostedrose as he began to lead the she-cat out of camp and to the plains' territory. Before he got outside of camp Lambstar yowled, calling for attention from all her Clanmates for an announcement. Slowly but surely, cats began to sit underneath a ledge in which Lambstar had deemed the "Announcement Ledge" and looked curiously at one another to see what the announcement was all about. The warriors of LambClan pelted Flurrytuft with questions as he began to take his place among the other cats, asking questions along the lines of, "What is this meeting all about?" and "Do we have to worry about this?" Questions that often resulted in a shrug from the deputy or a "Just wait and see."
Lambstar let out another yowl, calling for silence. "Warriors of LambClan," She began as soon as everyone got quiet. "I have to warn you of the dangers that lie outside of camp. A while ago, during Leaf-Bare, I was killed in my sleep during my visit to Moonpool. I believed this was just a mischievous rogue that fled our territory right after my life was taken, but recently Flurrytuft and I have noticed a foreign scent of cat. We can't be too sure, but we believe it belongs to the rogue that killed me all those moon phases ago." Lambstar said, causing the cats to look around in confusion. Finally, someone asked the question that everyone was wondering and that was none other than Fadedsong.
"Okay..? What do you want us to do about it?" The medicine cat asked, sounding more impolite than she hoped. Luckily for her she was the Clan leader's friend and Lambstar knew to excuse the accidental rudeness.
"Well, Fadedsong, I want you and the rest of my cats to look out for that heinous feline during border patrols. Not only that, but if you're alone or only have one other cat with you, avoid the territory near Moonpool to your best ability."
Fadedsong opened her mouth to say something but stopped herself. Instead she muttered, "Sounds fair to me." But Luckyfur felt like she was against the idea.
"Well, moving on from these upsetting matters, we've got something more cheerful and jolly to talk about. Raggedfang, do you think they're ready?" Lambstar asked, getting a gasp from the kits when they saw the foster queen nod. "Well, LambClan, we've got four new apprentices to introduce. First, I'll start off with you, Cauliflowerkit."Lambstar called. The gray she-cat let out an audible purr in glee of being able to become an apprentice first. She edged her way around the warriors that sat in front of her and moved up until she was a good distance away from the Announcement Ledge and a good distance away from the other cats who were gathered around for the Clan meeting. Cauliflowerkit looked at the crowd and stuck out her chest. One of those cats were going to become her mentor and she just couldn't wait to see who!
"Cauliflowerkit, I must admit that I had trouble choosing your mentor ever since Mistyleaf was taken, but with further thought and more warriors in the Clan, I came to one conclusion." Lambstar said, then eyed the crowd, searching for Cauliflowerkit's mentor. Finally, she spotted him curiously eyeing the other cats of LambClan, wondering who Lambstar was going to choose. The scrawny white leader couldn't help but let out a purr of enjoyment when she surprised him by calling out his name. "Onyxlight, may you please step forward."
"Wh-wha..? I-I'm going to mentor her?" The tortoiseshell asked in surprise, his voice full of excitement. "Thank you, Lambstar!" He called, his attitude turning around as he stepped towards the former kit. Luckyfur rolled his eyes, loosing interest in the meeting. As he looked down to his paws and tried to do literally anything else but pay attention as Lambstar explained her choice. As the white, long-furred tom was busying himself from listening to Cauliflowerpaw's part of the meeting he heard his black friend say something to him.
"Watch. I'm going to mentor the next kit." Sablewhisper whispered to his long-haired comrade.
"What makes you say that?"
"Because I kept hearing Lambstar say that I was going to mentor one of the kits so I bet that's going to be the next one."
"Who's the next one going to be?"
"I dunno. Probably Coverkit. Him or Carrotkit." Sablewhisper answered, getting shushed by Raggedfang as Cauliflowerpaw and her new mentor sat side by side still far away from the other cats.
"Coverkit, you're up next. Come on up!" Lambstar called out to the red-tailed tom. He nervously edged away from his siblings until he was around the area Cauliflowerpaw and Onyxlight were. The young tom was so nervous that Sablewhisper couldn't help but to chuckle in amusement.
"I hope I mentor him at least." Sablewhisper told Luckyfur, keeping his eyes on the grown kit.
"Sablewhisper, as you've probably guessed, you will be the mentor to Coverkit. Come on up and join him!" Lambstar called and the tom got up proudly and padded over to the nervous tom. Once black feline was there, he sat beside Coverkit, wrapped his tail around the tom, and nuzzled him in respect.
Luckyfur saw his "brother" murmur a few words of encouragement to the new apprentice but couldn't quite make out what he was saying. All he knew was that his words got the nervous tom to stop shaking and instead laugh. Luckyfur saw Flurrytuft nod up to Lambstar and she continued with explaining why she chose Sablewhisper as a mentor. "Sablewhisper, you and Coverkit are just the same. You're both normally shy toms who enjoy speaking with cats you know very well, especially your 'siblings', but that's not entirely why I chose you to mentor this young tom. I chose you, Sablewhisper, because I noticed that you actually began to break out of your timidity and I hope that you can teach Coverkit how to do the same. With all that being said, I will now give you your apprentice name. You will no longer be known as Coverkit. Instead, you'll be known as Coverpaw!" Luckyfur watched silently as the two toms moved over beside Onyxlight and Cauliflowerpaw.
"Next up is you, Carrotkit, but first, I must ask you a question." Lambstar said.
Carrotkit looked up to Lambstar with worry clear in his expression. "Y-yeah?"
"Do you wish to become an honorable warrior or honorable leader?"
"Umm... Well... I wunna be leader but I'm fine with just honorable warrior."
Lambstar nodded. "Well, Carrotkit. If you truly wish to be an honorable leader I will grant you a mentor who'll teach you the basics of being a leader. Come on up first." Lambstar said, getting the ginger tom to sprint near his siblings but remain a little ways apart from them and their mentors. "Flurrytuft, may you please step forward!"
"Darn it. Now we're going to have two cats in the Clan to give us bad names and tell me father jokes." Luckyfur muttered to himself, getting a giggle out of Frostedrose.
"Flurrytuft, I chose you since you're a very respectable warrior to me. Even though you mess around a lot I know that you need to be serious when you need to be. You have a likeable personality and clear speech which leads me to believe that you will do great as Carrotkit's mentor. With that being said, Carrotkit, your name will now be Carrotpaw! We hope you do well as the deputy's apprentice." Lambstar finished. Luckyfur watched as Flurrytuft nuzzled his ginger apprentice and told him some words of encouragement. The two felines padded back towards the crowd rather than with the other mentor and apprentice groups.
Finally, Lambstar got to Galakit. The she-cat looked ready and strode up near her siblings with confidence.
"Galakit, you did say you wanted to be a medicine cat, correct?" Lambstar asked. The kit responded with a loud "Yes!". "Good, because Fadedsong's been in need of one. Fadedsong, you will mentor Galakit. I hope you do a fantastic job and I hope that StarClan lights your path the whole way through, Galakit." Lambstar said as Fadedsong padded up to her apprentice and licked her ear. Fadedsong murmured some words of encouragement to the young she-cat that Luckyfur was unable to hear. "Galakit, you will now be known as Galapaw! That's all for the announcements today, besides the news about Nuggetpaw's final assessment. It'll be sometime soon, right Frostedrose?"
"Yup!"
"Well that's good. That concludes the announcements for this afternoon. Clan meeting dismissed!" Lambstar's voice rang out. The she-cat struggled down from the Announcement Ledge to the green ground once again and the new mentors chatted with their apprentices and other warriors congratulated them by calling out all their names and rushing over to them. Luckyfur joined in on one round of name calling until he spotted Frostedrose padding over to Onyxlight and his apprentice. He stopped his cheering so he could get Frostedrose to pay attention to him and only him again.
"Do you still wanna catch butterflies with me?" Luckyfur asked as he stopped her.
"Still wanna catch them? Of course! Let's go now." Frostedrose said, glancing at Onyxlight a couple of times before she began to leave camp with Luckyfur again. The tom also stared back at the tortoiseshell, noticing him give Frostedrose a few glances until she left. Although he and Onyxlight were meant to be enemies, he couldn't help but feel a little sorry for the tom. He almost regretted his decision on taking Frostedrose out to hunt butterflies with him but also knew he'd rue loosing the opportunity to bond with the gorgeous she-cat.

Fadedsong woke up in StarClan once again. A threatening yowl sounded from the distance and echoed from above. The sky was already its dark horrifying color and from what the medicine cat could see, there was a storm brewing. Slowly, the scrawny she-cat got up and looked around for the cat she had grown to recognize as her enemy. "Hello?" She called out, trying to show no fear.
"Rida...." The voice rumbled, its mysterious tone ringing out. "Rou know rhat I runt..."
"Rita? You want Rita?" Fadedsong questioned.
"Rida..." The voice croaked again. "R'I rhant Rida...."
Fadedsong sniffed. There was no way she was going to let such the beloved she-cat be killed by two cats and an apprentice. She wasn't going to allow it. With her teeth bared and claws unsheathed, Fadedsong growled, "If you really want Rita you'll have to get passed my dead body." There was a screech in response and a lightning strike. Its thick blue light shocked the dark clouds that made the ground for StarClan then the flooring began to swirl around. It was like a flurry or eddy but more violent and quick. Another lightning strike hit the dark clouds and a cluster puff of wind blew in from behind Fadedsong. The she-cat struggled to keep her ground as she watched as the dark clouds stretched up towards the black and red sky and took the form of a cat. Its arms were short and its face was round with large eyes; eyes almost as big as Lambstar's. Its mouth was wide and had a red glow along with its eyes. They were the shade of hatred and evil.
The large storm cloud creature let out a baneful chortle and grew and grew until it reached so high that Fadedsong could barely see its glowing face. The wind calmed down and the whirling of billows stopped. The cat grumbled something inaudible then fell silent with the rest of the scene.
"Rung crat." It rumbled, its voice deep enough to cause an earthquake. LambClan's medicine cat slowly straightened herself up and glared up at the huge beast. "Rung crat? Rou rink rou can rallenge re?" It questioned.
Fadedsong sniffed, barely understanding a word he said besides "You think you can challenge me?". "I know I can."
"Rhat is rour plan?"
"I'll-" Fadedsong was cut off by a whisper.
"Don't." It said. Fadedsong looked to the side of her and spotted a star. A single star glittering near her brightly, showing off glimmers of light brown. "Keep your mouth shut."
"Rell? Rhave rou a riend?" The star ducked down into the dark clouds, hiding itself from the cloud-cat's glare as it bent over and looked towards Fadedsong.
"Wh-what do you want? Why are you bothering me?" Fadedsong questioned, bounding towards the creature and leaving Maizeflower's star behind. The cat seemed to be amazed by Fadedsong's bravery and backed away from her. The multi-colored medicine cat realized how wonky and flexible its body seemed as it flopped itself straight. It said nothing but chuckled.
"Ravery is amusing crat." Its voice rolled like thunder. Brut I have riends of my own. Riends roth royal rand rue. Riends rou rust-" It stopped and looked ahead at the changing sky. Fadedsong looked up as well and noticed it changing back to its natural, innocent colors. The clouds also changed back to white and the best shrunk in size. Its dark pigment slowly turned into a white and the beast was no more. For now.
The star that hid when the beast questioned about it floated over to Fadedsong then, with a flash of bright light, turned into the long dead queen, Maizeflower. "I believe it was trying to scare you." The queen said simply.
"I know, I could tell. Have you received any bad images of it?"
"Bad images? No, not really. Maybe its trying to hide something?"
"Maybe we're on the right track?"
"I wouldn't be so sure about that.... Speaking of which, I reckon you stay on high alert, Fadedsong. They've taken one of Lambstar's lives and I'm not sure if they won't be hesitant with snatching the lives of others."
"Yeah, I know. Its just lead me to realize that I need to hurry up with my plan, but none of Nuggetpaw's friends are coming to join the Clan."
"Leading a snake to poison is harder than it looks, huh?"
"I guess you can't lead a snake to poison but you sure can hope they find and eat it..." Fadedsong sighed, sitting down.
"Well, whatever you do, Fadedsong, make it count." Maizeflower told the medicine cat, fading away.

Fadedsong woke up feeling a paw prodding her awake. She looked up and noticed her ginger apprentice, Galapaw, trying to wake her.
"S-sorry, it's just... It looked you were having a bad dream." Galapaw said as Fadedsong rolled out her nest and stretched herself awake.
"Oh, it's fine, but I suggest you keep me asleep in case of an omen." Fadedsong warned. "But other than that, I'm rather thankful you woke me up."
"You are?"
"Yeah! Now we have more time to work on your first lesson: how to gather herbs." Fadedsong said. Galapaw made a look of slight disappointment. "Hey, as lame as this might sound it's actually pretty important. I learned that the hard way so I'm just going to save you the struggle."
"Alright." Galapaw muttered, and exited the den. Fadedsong let out a sniff of amusement as she left the den behind her apprentice and lead her out of camp so they could begin on their lesson.

Onyxlight and Mistyleaf sat side by side in the rocky section of LambClan's territory, near the river that separated LambClan from GustClan. They were training their apprentices on how to fight and as the two she-cats wrestled, Onyxlight couldn't help but let out a sorrow-filled sigh.
"What's wrong?" MIstyleaf asked almost as soon as the breath left Onyxlight's lungs.
"Oh, nothing... I was just thinking." Onyxlight responded quickly, trying to hide his emotions.
"Huh... What were you thinking about?"
"Do you really want me to go on a rant?"
"If you think it'll make you feel better, then sure. Go for it." Mistyleaf offered, placing her paw on Onyxlight's. The tortoiseshell tom exhaled once more, watching the apprentices wrestle with one another. To his surprise, the two fought rather similarly, like Daisypaw was coping Cauliflowerpaw's moves and Cauliflowerpaw was coping Daisypaw's. No she-cat had an advantage over the other. It was like they were fighting a battle neither could win.
"Are we just going to leave the apprentices like that?" Onyxlight asked, looking at Mistyleaf.
"Yeah, sure. It's not like they're going to hurt each other. Tell me what's on your mind."
"Okay... It's about Luckyfur and Frostedrose."
"Uh-oh. You don't like Frostedrose too, do you?" Mistyleaf thought out loud, getting Onyxlight to sniff light-heartedly.
"Wasn't I obvious?"
"I thought you two were only best friends."
"I wish. I loved her ever since we had our first conversation. Anyways, lately I feel like Luckyfur's been trying to steal her away from me. Earlier this moon phase he caught her a butterfly- something I was going to catch for her the next day- and he completely rubbed it in my face. What's worse is that he offered to take her out and show her how to catch one of her own." Onyxlight began. "Normally when I see something that should make me feel down I just get mad. Somehow, that made me feel sad. Worse than sad, actually, it made me feel... Dejected."
"Dejected? That sounds... Low-spiriting." Mistyleaf commented, making Onyxlight give her a tickled stare then looking back down at the wrestling apprentices.
"Well, that's sorta basically what it means." Onyxlight said, then continued. "I mean, I don't know why but I can't help but hate him. I'm sure if Sablewhisper were to compete with me I wouldn't feel as emotional but Luckyfur? The idiot drives me crazy."
"The problem with me is that when I talk to someone, I always like to put my input in. Is that fine?"
"Yes, very. Preferred actually."
"Well, first, Luckyfur isn't actually an idiot. He just knows that ignorance is bliss and would rather try to gain back his jolly ignorance than-"
"Gain back his jolly ignorance? What happened to him?" Onyxlight questioned, paying full attention to Mistyleaf now.
"Well, he could never tell me the entire story but I heard that before he met Sablewhisper, he's gone through a bit of stuff. His father left his mother before he was born and well... I don't know the rest. He could never continue, but something happened during that time. Something bad."
Onyxlight was silent for a moment, then said, "Well... I'm still angry at him for trying to take Frostedrose from me."
"That's understandable, but hey, Frostedrose seems to like you a lot. She might think Luckyfur's cute but she hangs around you more." Mistyleaf said in an attempt to reassure Onyxlight.
"Yeah... I guess." Onyxlight responded, watching as the apprentices stood in a fighting position facing each other with little to no breath at all. "Okay, okay. I see what we need to work on." The tom said, climbing down from the rocks and meeting up with the two young felines. Mistyleaf followed right after him and stood by his side as he gave suggestions out to the two.
"Also, you never want to be too close to your enemy for too long," Mistyleaf put in. "Since the battle is likely to end in a draw that way."
"That would've been good to know!" Cauliflowerpaw muttered. "We were at each other for so long that I was sure you two left!"
"We were talking. Anyways, let's get to some proper training, alright?" Onyxlight said, getting both apprentices' approval; their tiresome wrestling left them wanting to know how to really fight. The two nuzzled each other before leaving with their mentors to learn a few tips and tricks on how to get the higher advantage of a common enemy.

"Isn't the weather nice now?" Nuggetpaw asked his comrades of mischief. All of them huffed, getting the feeling that he was going to waste their time and bother them with something other than the plan. Unfortunately they were right. "Y'know, we never talk about casual things like 'How are you doing?', 'What happened since the last time we met?', or 'Want to go hunting?' It's always just, 'Nugget, you're such a lazy imbecile! Why don't you ever have any good plans or do all the dirty work while we sit back here, enjoy the night sky and rela-'"
"That's besides the point, Nugget. Tell us what's been going on in that Clan. Is it time to kill that gray tom?" The she-cat questioned. Nuggetpaw gave her a look of surprise.
"Well someone wasn't listening." Nuggetpaw muttered, licking his paw. "Start first with this: 'How was your day, Nugget?' I've actually got quite a bit to tell you." The tom said. The she-cat and tom with an accent stared at Nuggetpaw with annoyance. "Go on. Ask me."
The she-cat sighed. "How was your day, Nugget?" She asked grumpily.
"That was rude. Try again!"
"Nugget, just answer the question." The tom with an accent growled, stepping towards the ginger tom.
"Okay! Okay! Well, today's been kinda wild. The current kits, the ones Rita was watching, became apprentices and they've been training all day. The mentors and apprentices were all worn out today so it was pretty easy to slip out of camp." Nuggetpaw spoke.
"Okay...?"
"But that's not it. During the apprentice ceremony, Lambstar said something."
"Lambstar said something?" The she-cat asked, bewildered. "Wasn't that the cat we killed?"
"Yuh-huh. Turns out leaders have multiple lives; now who would've thought about that?" Nuggetpaw said.
"You probably."
"You're not lying, but anyways, Lambstar said that we should be alert of you. Some cat's in the territory you killed Lambstar in and they're pinning the blame on them rather than you."
"How fortunate we are."
"Maybe we can get the cat to side with us?" The tom thought out loud. Nuggetpaw shook his head.
"I don't think it'd know what to say if I went up to it and said, 'Hey! Want to help me kill my auntie? It's a kin thing so some other members of her family are going to assassinate her too!'"
"We could easily just not mention the family part." The she-cat with a soothing voice said. "Besides, not all of us are related to her."
"Oh yeah... But what if the rogue asks?" Nuggetpaw questioned challengingly.
"Nugget, I don't know any sane cat who'd ask something like that. Only you would because you waste cats' time just to test their patience." The she-cat sniffed.
"Aww, you think I'm sane?" Nuggetpaw asked sarcastically. "But no, it's only around you guys. Ask Frostedrose, my mentor, I'm a silent saint in the Clan! A silent saint with an accent."
"Oi! That's why I hate getting slightly off topic with you." The tom growled, hitting Nuggetpaw upside the head with his paw. "Back to the Clan. How many lives does she have left and don't you dare lie to me."
"No clue."
"He's lying." The she-cat claimed.
"Think of it in this way; I'm super quiet and good in the Clan. Wouldn't it be weird if I asked their leader out of the blue how many lives she has left? Especially after she's been killed by a rogue."
"No..? What relation does she even have to make? Your scent wasn't even-" The she-cat had to stop herself. "You're aggravating me. And besides, I've got a plan."
"You have a plan?"
The she-cat nodded teasingly then began, "A rather simple one too. Why don't we just kill Lambstar until she dies?"
"I was just going to suggest something like that." The tom with an accent rumbled.
"H-huh... And how are you going to do that?" Nuggetpaw asked quickly.
"Mouse-dung!" A silent hiss was audible to Nuggetpaw as he struggled to think of a reason to call such a simple plan stupid and terribly thought out. It only seemed like he caught it, though, since he was the only cat to look away from the others and peer down the rock.
"Did you hear that?" Nuggetpaw asked after a moment.
"Hear what?" The other tom asked in response, lowering his voice down to a whisper.
Nuggetpaw matched his volume and responded, "I heard someone swear. I think I got to go." The ginger tom said quickly and began to struggle down the rocks. He froze as he heard another creature moving quickly across the New-Leaf grass. When he finally got himself to move again, he followed the feline. "Wh-who goes there?" He challenged, breaking out into a sprint. The feline let out an alarmed meow then darted off, quicker than Nuggetpaw expected.
They must be trying to hide from me... But usually no rogue or loner runs away from a pathetic challenge like that. Nuggetpaw thought as he watched the shape flee further and further from him. He prayed that the cat didn't know him, although he had a strong feeling that they did. Their scent smelled like LambClan, after all, and their alertness was too high for a regular loner or rogue who didn't know him. Well if they are from my Clan at least I know it's not Luckyfur, Onyxlight, Raggedfang, or Murkyeyes. The ginger apprentice thought as he left the area. He thought this because the cat was too quick for an elder and had no fur showing so there was no way it'd be the other three. He gave himself a little shake then left to head back to camp.

[LambClan eats 4 servings (half a squirrel and a hare)]
[!Galakit, Carrotkit, Coverkit, and Cauliflowerkit become apprentices!]
[!Fadedsong mentors Galapaw! Flurrytuft mentors Carrotpaw! Sablewhisper mentors Coverpaw! Onyxlight mentors Cauliflowerpaw!]
[!Domino becomes Dinkeltone and joins LambClan as a warrior!]
[Onyxlight and Mistyleaf train Cauliflowerpaw and Daisypaw on fighting]
[Sablewhisper and Flurrytuft train Coverpaw and Carrotpaw on hunting]
[Fadedsong trains Galapaw on how to gather herbs (gathering)]
[Frostedrose gives Nuggetpaw his final assessment (hope this is fine?)]
[Sablwhisper, Flurrytuft, Coverpaw, and Carrotpaw hunt]
[Raggedfang, Mistyleaf, and Daisypaw hunt]
[Lambstar, Onyxlight, Blizzardcrest, and Dinkeltone patrol]
[Fadedsong and Galapaw look for herbs]

Leader:
          Lambstar | 34 | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★-1

Deputy:
          Flurrytuft | 34 | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Fadedsong | 31 | Female | X

Warriors:
          Luckyfur | 27 | Male | X
          Sablewhisper | 26 | Male | X
          Mistyleaf | 26 | Female | X
          Frostedrose | 31 | Female | X
          Raggedfang | 64 | Female | X
          Onyxlight | 27 | Male (bio. female) | X
          Blizzardcrest | 34 | Male | X
          Dinkeltone | 47 | Male | X
          Apprentices:
          Nuggetpaw | 12 | Male | X
          Daisypaw | 8 | Female | X
          Galapaw | 6 | Female | X
          Carrotpaw | 6 | Male | X
          Coverpaw | 6 | Male | X
          Cauliflowerpaw | 6 | Female | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]//[url=link]Y[/url]

Kits:

Elders:
          Murkyeyes | 101 | Male | X//Y
    Ally Clans:
    GustClan | Chamrosh
    SunClan | Shadowbird12
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | GraveClan | scarlet_wolf
    Northeast | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    Southeast | SunClan | shadowbird12
    South | GeyserClan | montmorency
    Southwest | Clan Name | Username
    West | GustClan | Chamrosh
    Northwest | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint | x3
    Cobwebs | x1
    Coltsfoot | x1
    Daisy leaves | x1
    Deadly Nightshade (poison) | x1
    Dried Oak Leaves | x1
    Holly berries (poison)| x1
    Goldenrod | x1
    Hawkweed | x1
    Marigold | x1
    Poppy | x3
    Tansy | x1
    Thyme | x1
    Willow bark | x1
    Yarrow | x2

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x1 | 2 servings
    Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings
    Birds | x1 | 3 servings
    Hare | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Frostedrose | Nuggetpaw | 4 | Climbing, hunting, fighting, agility
    Mistyleaf | Daisypaw | 2 | Agility, hunting
    Fadedsong | Galakit | 0 | Moves
    Flurrytuft | Carrotkit | 0 | Moves
    Sablewhisper | Coverkit | 0 | Moves
    Onyxlight | Cauliflowerkit | 0 | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | 0 | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | 0 | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Maizeflower | Died while birthing kits

Family:
    Maizeflower and Unnamed Tom | Galakit, Carrotkit, Coverkit, Cauliflowerkit
    Miss Claws and Mister Claws | Flurrytuft, Blizzardcrest
    Name and Name | Kits

Last edited by rookie rook on Sat Jun 16, 2018 5:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gustclan - 51 - CaC

Postby Chamrosh » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:41 am

Gustclan
Number of Cats: 63 (16 of which are kits)
|31F|32M|2NB|
Food Consumption: 11
Visit to Moonpool: It's been a week since the last visit

xxxx“Help!”
xxxxKnawelkit’s eyes opened slightly, and as she saw darkness around her, she shrank backwards quickly, trying to get out and away and to safety… and her back slammed against something hard and firm and thin-
xxxx“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!”
xxxxKnawelkit sprang forwards, eyes wide in fear in the darkness around her. Her head span round, trying to comprehend what was around her. Her paws felt weak and shaky, like they weren’t really there, and her vision slowly swam back into existence.
xxxxKnawelkit’s ribs swelled and fell quickly, air whipping up in visible puffs in front of her mouth with each fall.
xxxxShe was in some sort of wood, all alone, as far as she could tell, with not even starlight reaching the forest floor. There was so little light, that instead of shadows falling in clear darkness, they fell like snow, coating the ground with some almost other worldly wrongness.
xxxxIt wasn’t just her memory which sent a violent shiver down Knawelkit’s spine.
xxxx“Help!”
xxxxKnawelkit’s head whipped around again, locating the sound.
xxxx“Anyone!”
xxxxKnawelkit shrank back for a moment, hearing the fear in the other voice, and not wanting to know what had caused it, but… disgust in herself swelled in her stomach. How… could she ignore it? How could she want to be the best warrior, to prove she deserved some attention if, even now when she was so obviously in Starclan, when nothing could harm her, so far as she was aware, if she would ignore someone weaker than her asking for help?
xxxxShe’d never be able to hold herself up as a standard for her sibling’s descendents.
xxxxOh!
xxxxShe’d never get to be an ancestor. That stung. A cat could be remembered through their descendents continuing to survive, even if it was as no more than a vague knowledge that they had to have existed and nothing more. But now… no one could ever have that relation to her.
xxxxIf she ever wanted to be remembered, if she ever wanted to be valued, she had to be a good cat in Starclan. She had to prove she deserved to get here now.
xxxxThough she had a bad feeling in her gut…
xxxxKnawelkit took a deep breath, and ploughed forward, plunging into the undergrowth between her and where the voice had come from. The leaves whipped against her face, leaves flicking towards her eyes and bristling awkwardly against her whiskers and ears. Twigs dug into her side, and there was only just enough space for her to squeeze through. Ideally, she would have run around, but there really wasn’t enough light to see properly. If she’d run the wrong way and not found her way back onto the course she was following, and therefore failed to help that desperate voice… She’d be useless. She’d have deserved to be ignored all her life. And she couldn’t stand to think that.
xxxxAnd as she erupted through the bush on the other side, there lay a tiny grey kitten, curled up and feeble on the ground in front of her. It was only just beyond new-born status. Knawelkit was sure that if she’d wanted, a single tap could have knocked it off its tiny feet. Its ears looked freshly opened, and its eyes were still that bright kitten blue she’d learned so well from seeing so many new Gustclan kits.
xxxxAnd it was mewing, high pitched and helpless, and desperate for anyone to defend it.
xxxxKnawelkit stepped forward slowly, trying to look big and strong and able to defend the kit, but the kit recoiled away from her, scared. She wasn’t being a very good warrior at all.
xxxx“You asked for help, I think. I don’t know how useful I’ll be, but I’ll do my best to look after you if you want it.”
xxxxThe kit nodded slowly, still uncertain.
xxxx“I’m Knawelki-“ Well, if she was never going to get to earn her way to being a warrior herself, and she wanted to be reassuring, and she wanted to prove that she really did want to be seen as a good warrior, what was the harm? “Knaweldash, of Gustclan, and I want to be a good warrior, and a good warrior doesn’t abandon kits.” Even if they’re still just a kit themselves.
xxxx“I’m Cloudkit, of Seaclan.”
xxxxHaving someone nearby, even someone obviously weaker than her, was far more reassuring.
xxxxAnd she was sure she’d need it. The fur on the back of her neck was rising up, and she could feel an ominous something nearby.
xxxxCoralkit trodded along wearily, retracing the steps that her clan had taken a moon ago. Or, trying to. She was fairly sure she wasn’t heading in the right direction anymore. She’d been meaning to trace back to where Poppypaw had gone, knowing she’d become lost on the way they’d taken, and that she might at least know someone if she could work out where Poppypaw had gone.
xxxxCoralkit had got lost too, when her clan had scattered. She’d got lost with her family in turn, much like Poppypaw had. It made sense to try to find Poppypaw again.
xxxxBut she was very sure she’d headed the wrong way. Her feet felt heavy as she walked forwards, like a heavy weight had been attached to each limb. She was almost ready to be an apprentice by now, and she’d been walking long enough to prove her maturity by now, but it was still the furthest she’d walked without a rest in her short lost, and it wasn’t a long time since the previous time she could have said that.
xxxxCoralkit’s head hung low.
xxxxShe was exhausted.
xxxxShe wanted to sleep, but there was no where she felt safe. She didn’t know how to hunt yet either, and her stomach almost burned from its emptiness. Taking any more time than was absolutely necessary to get to somewhere safe was stupid. What if she starved on the way? Coralkit had barely slept in her whole time tracing her movements and the movements her whole clan had taken moons ago.
xxxxShe had found a wall running along a road that at least, when she walked at its base, gave her a side where she could be sure that nothing was going to attack her from.
xxxxWhere there had been more foliage, she had run between the patches of it, deliberately staying in the plants until she had her breath back and she was sure that she felt safe to continue and that she couldn’t sense any signs of anything prone to attack her. But now there was only grass and rocks that she could see. There looked to be trees a way away still over to her left, too far for a quick bolt, but they might provide more cover once she was closer. Until then, she was staying to where the grass was a bit longer, and here that meant right next to the rock wall.
xxxxShe wanted to get her way over to the forested area before nightfall, so she’d have somewhere safe that she could rest for the night. But in front of her, well ahead of her, she could see shapes rustling in the grass ahead of her! They’d been obscured by the grass before, but there they were, four tails poking up from the grass.
xxxxAnd, frankly, Coralkit didn’t even care if they were warriors or not. A group of cats were unlikely to want her dead given she was a lone kit. They stood nothing to gain through her death, but they could gain a lot by looking after her. Anyone to meet would be good, to avoid her poor attempts to feed herself thus far, and the hunger that paired with them.
color=transparent]xxxx[/color]It was a large patrol, but there was nothing wrong with that. Sometimes a patrol had to be large, and when wanting to demonstrate fully to the apprentices how to run a patrol themselves, and what they had to do for themselves in just a few moons, a large patrol was definitely a good idea. Four of the apprentices were there. Lobsterclaw had been assigned to this patrol without his apprentice; the younger apprentices were minding more minor tasks in camp today. Goodness, they needed someone to do them with so many kits and queens – and more to come.
xxxxWith so many warriors soon to be tied down with apprentices and therefore unable to fulfil their other duties, it was vital that the apprentices they had would be able to become good mentors for some of the kits, and definitely sufficient to fulfil the warrior duties they so needed.
xxxxFour apprentices, six warriors.
xxxxLobsterclaw stayed near the front of the group, ready to act guard if anything did happen. He was a -claw cat for a reason, and courage was definitely not something he lacked.
xxxxZinniapaw and Squirrelpaw were nearly ready to be warriors, and really, all the warriors knew they only had to do their assessment now. Minnowpaw and Umbrapaw were both about half way through their apprenticeships, and so it was worth training them now on specific warrior duties rather than skills at this point.
xxxxOf course, their mentors had to come with them. It looked a lot like Mosquitowhisker had been chosen so she could learn more about how to mentor well. And Lobsterclaw was here without his apprentice. He’d quickly nodded a goodbye to the camp guard, giving a little wink to the molly at one end of the line, and moved out to the front of the patrol. They all knew Adoniscloud was in charge of the patrol, but he was only a single step ahead of Lobsterclaw. Lobsterclaw was the only cat who could stand next to the larger warrior without looking like a kit on the patrol (Narwhal could manage it, too, but she never seemed to have the same presence as him. She could blend in anywhere if she wanted to). Minnowpaw deliberately stood a little behind, acting like he needed to learn how to be physically intimidating too, when not everyone could be intimidating.
xxxxAnd next to the two of them, he, as a nearly full grown cat, still looked like a kit. Not that Minnowpaw seemed to care.
xxxxWhen the other apprentices had commented, he had stayed silent, but his head had risen a little higher, almost in defiance.
xxxxMosquitowhisker stood at the back, keeping an eye as much on their environment as on the apprentices. Umbrapaw seemed to be trying to explain how she was going to become the best warrior in the clan even if Lobsterclaw had his own reason to believe she wouldn’t be in at least one way that he felt mattered, and he knew very well someone else who did. Tabitha, Knotfish, and Ploverstripe were barely bothering to explain anything to Zinniapaw or Squirrelpaw, with their apprenticeships so nearly over. And Umbrapaw… was frankly beyond being calmly spoken to when she was being taken on a patrol with the older apprentices.
xxxxThe patrol headed over to the eastern edge of the territory, initially following the path which lead eventually to the road, and then following along the stone wall – Knotfish jumping up to the top and walking astride it, while the others stayed beneath the stone wall. First they taught marking – to Umbrapaw at least, all the others had learned that well enough before. And then it was just demonstrating the normal patrol procedures.
xxxxZinniapaw – to anyone who had been watching – was quite obviously not looking at Squirrelpaw, and Squirrelpaw was quite obviously not looking at Zinniapaw either. Both thought the other thought herself superior. It was hard to get on with anyone – even your adoptive sister – if you thought she thought she was better than you. Life was going to be forever awkward for Zinniapaw, and she was sure of it. All the warriors her own age treated her awkwardly, and her only friend was older than her. She couldn’t help but resent Teaselpaw for meeting their dream when she couldn’t.
xxxxTo any outsider it would have been obvious. To the warriors though, it was too routine to be noticed. Umbrapaw must have noticed though, if she was choosing to show off to the warriors rather than the other apprentice. She didn’t want to choose a side.
xxxxOver the edge of the territory, into Lambclan territory, the warriors could see grey shapes flocking around, although they couldn’t quite recognise what they were from this distance. But… there was something small and damaged-looking down there, not far from the territory boundary, which Lobsterclaw could just make out, his vision of it half-obscured by the grass in front of him, as he crested a small ridge in the grass. There was a tree, one side of its roots dipping into the stream as it swung westwards and away from the road. There was a crumbled area in the stone wall not far from there, where a section of land was trapped between the stream and the road, and on the other side, no drystone walling at all – a clear path for animals to go through, if they dared to cross the road and the stream.
xxxxThe shape lay beneath the trees outer branches.
xxxx“I’ll go ahead to see what that is, Adoniscloud.” Lobsterclaw suggested. Adoniscloud paused, looking at the smaller tom with mild puzzlement until he realised it was likely a suggestion.
xxxx“Mosquitowhisker, go with him.”
xxxxLobsterclaw’s sister mewed a quiet agreement, and was at his side in just a moment. Flank by flank they descended the slope. Mosquitowhisker trembled and shivered slightly as she saw what it was, making it out clearly and realising a moment before he did.
xxxx“No.” Lobsterclaw walked a few steps further, but Mosquitowhisker failed to do so, one paw rising, only to take one hesitant movement backwards. He turned a confused look back at her, sceptical of whatever she’d realised.
xxxx“What is it?”
xxxxMosquitowhisker just shook her head.
xxxxNo.” Lobsterclaw huffed, then turned, a determined air to him, and strode onwards, intent on seeing and working it out for himself if she wouldn’t tell him. Don’t, Lobsterclaw.”
xxxxHe could hear her moving through the grass behind him, trying to cut him off before he saw, before he knew. But it was already too late.
xxxxLobsterclaw didn’t hesitate at all. He turned, and in a sprint as fast as he was able (Mosquitowhisker easily catching up as she realised what he was doing), ran back up the hill to Adoniscloud, who had patiently kept the patrol up there before they would continue with their normal route.
xxxx“Adoniscloud?” Lobsterclaw called, asking him to join them away from the others. Adoniscloud took a leisurely pace forwards, and only after nodding at Knotfish to tell him that he was now in charge. Lobsterclaw couldn’t keep his impatience in, but Adoniscloud clearly didn’t see any reason to hurry – or at least, initially. Lobsterclaw waited, as much as he hated, until Adoniscloud was there, but it was Mosquitowhisker who spoke, and she clearly had deduced more than him.
xxxx“There were… remains down there. And I… they looked like kit remains. And what was there was pale. Get someone to fetch Harrierpelt, and tell Nettleflower Knawelkit’s not coming home.”
xxxxCoralkit stepped into the nursery, at the large black tom’s prompting. He wasn’t coming in himself, but was prompting her to instead. Which was odd, why was he being barred out of it? But she followed instructions; she knew that warriors wouldn’t trick a kit into anything dangerous for the sake of it.
xxxxAnd her jaw dropped. There were so many cats in here! So, so many! Easily as many kits as could be an entire clan’s members.
xxxxAnd so many of them seemed so close in age, even among kits! This was a huge clan she had found. There was a huge group of them all playing together, with one queen nestled around two newborns, with a grey molly (who didn’t seem to be a warrior) lying behind her, one foreleg on her shoulder, and tongue gently licking the queen’s ear. Three queens lay dozing together, though clearly at least one set of eyes was half-open. And one queen lay off in a corner, a kit almost large enough to be an apprentice pinned beneath her legs.
xxxxCoralkit stopped out into the nursery, looking around nervously, wondering who to speak to.
xxxx“Hi?” she asked. It was definitely a question, rather than a greeting, and a few eyes looked up at her, including the grey molly who lay beside the ginger queen and her two kits. “I was told that someone might be willing to look after me? I was looking for Poppypaw-“ A few kits’ eyes – those looking at her – widened a little. “She got lost when our clan moved, and then our clan had some problems and… well, I… I wanted to find someone where I knew where they might be, and we were around here I think when we lost her? It seemed like a good place to come, anyway. She’s about 10 moons I think?”
xxxxA few eyes glanced between each other, before looking at the queen in the corner. Bugleclaw had said that there was a queen called Nettleflower who had fostered two kits before and might be willing to now, especially as her litter were about her age. But… that grey molly was whispering something to the ginger queen and fairly loudly, so that Coralkit could distinctly hear something about it not being a good idea for Nettleflower now.
xxxx“Is… is there anyone who-? Who knows where Poppypaw is and can… can-?”
xxxx“I will. Poppypaw’s here – or at least, a Poppypaw who fits what you’ve said, I think, she’s safe, and I’ll be happy to foster you.”
xxxxAt least one of the queens breathed a small sigh of relief.
xxxxCoralkit beamed, proud to have been successful at finding Poppypaw, and trotted up to the queen. It’s not that she needed fostering at her age, but having someone who was known to look after her, and someone to come back to as family would be nice, even if having her own parents would have been infinitely preferable. She at least wanted to get to know this new queen, and the new family she’d have while here, until she – hopefully – found her birth parents.
xxxx“Coralkit. I was from Brineclan before.” The sandy queen’s head tilted in mild curiosity to one side.
xxxx“Osierfang. What’s coral?”
xxxxCoralkit drew her head back quickly, unsure of the question herself, and sure she should have asked that long before as soon as she heard the question.
xxxx“I… don’t know? No one explained it to me, and I never saw anything that anyone said was coral.”
xxxxOsierfang sighed a little.
xxxx“It’s not very helpful to have a prefix that no one knows what it refers to, is it? I won’t force you to change it, names are important and you might want to keep it as a reminder of your old clan, but it might be an even stronger reminder to choose something you saw a lot around your old home. Where was your old home?”
xxxx“Well, it was… It was that way?” Coralkit gestured a bit with one paw, but soon realised that she wasn’t sure exactly where she had come from at all. “It was by a sea, water that went on forever and ever, and was so big and wide and cold that the sun drowns in it every day.”
xxxxOsierfang looked a little perturbed by the thought of the sun drowning. Something so fiery and warm shouldn’t be allowed to drown. But apparently, drown it did. But how did the sky become so red with blood at night sometimes when it was drowning killing it?
xxxxOh! What if it were that the red in the sky was the fire from the sun trying to escape? That would make sense. That the sky set fire from the sun’s struggle to survive.
xxxx“Perhaps you could pick something from the sea? Something to remind you of it, if you wanted to do that. But you can select for yourself when you want to, if you want to. It could be a form of moving on, if you wanted.”
xxxxCoralkit nodded.
xxxx“I’ll think about it, but can I meet everyone?” Osierfang snorted in mild amusement.
xxxx“Introduce yourself to the kits first.”
xxxxIt was impossible to tell time here. Knawelki- No, Knaweldash had always assumed that the moon shone everywhere. But not here. If it did, in any way at all, its light was so obscured by tree branches and the seemingly half-solid shadows that pooled like water around the forest floor, that no one could make it out at all. Knaweldash thought they might have been there half a moon.
xxxxThe only way they possibly had to know how much time had passed was the aches in their stomach. Knaweldash had not proven very good at hunting, and there was very little prey around anywhere here, and she’d only caught a few scant items between them. It might have helped if she’d ever received training in hunting, but as she hadn’t, she had to rely on trial and error. The worst was when she was sure that there was food nearby, from seeing the tracks of small animals through the undergrowth, or finding traces of what they left behind on her path. She was getting better, yes, but she was still terrible, and it was so rare that she found anything that stayed around long enough for her to have any chance at catching it at all, that she was certain they would have starved if they weren’t already, well, dead.
xxxxShe was sure that they could find Starclan. They’d obviously ended up outside the edges of Starclan territory, and if they headed in one direction long enough, always towards the brightest light, Knaweldash was sure they’d get there eventually.
xxxxThe trouble was, that there was no bright light.
xxxxShe just had to pretend there was, for Cloudkit’s sake.
xxxxBut… strangely now, it did seem like there was something bright ahead of them, and Knaweldash couldn’t help running over to it, with Cloudkit struggling to keep up. Which was mean of her. Cloudkit was… well, in a way, he was her apprentice, wasn’t he? She shouldn’t be making things difficult for him.
xxxxBut there, yes, as she ran, it came more into view, as what seemed to be tiny tendrils of darkness floated away from the kit’s form. And it was definitely a kit. No larger than Cloudkit was when Knaweldash had met him No larger than Cloudkit was now. He was tiny, a little ginger thing, with a tail shorter than half of any of Knaweldash’s legs, and ears barely open at all.
xxxxAnd he was mewling quietly to himself, in what sounded a desperate tone.
xxxxKnaweldash felt a pang of sympathy in her heart, and couldn’t stop herself running over to the tiny ginger ball of fur, even if it forced Cloudkit to have to catch up. She pushed her nose into his side, forcing him awake, where he pressed into her face in turn. It was clear from here that he’d been begging for his mother. And judging by how he looked, she was a mother he’d never know, and likely would never have come to know.
xxxx“Hello. Who are y-“
xxxxThe kit’s eyes opened slightly, directing their gaze directly at Knaweldash, wobbling desperately at her. And Knaweldash felt her heart melt even further than it already had. She lay down beside the kit, and wrapped her forelegs around him. Cloudkit caught up then, and, in his attempts to join in, ended up flying over Knaweldash and landing awkwardly beyond, but not by far, and in a moment, he had easily recovered enough to have pressed in to the two of them as well.
xxxx“Hey there, it’s alright, I promise we’ll get to Starclan.”
xxxxBut the kit didn’t seem to understand her at all. It was like… well, it was like he’d never been spoken to before. He seemed to be entirely terrified by her.
xxxx“I don’t think he knows what you’re saying.” Knaweldash nodded, acknowledging the attempt at being helpful from Cloudkit.
xxxx“Well, he’s clearly not been named if he’s not heard talking before. I think he needs a name.” Knaweldash paused, thinking hard, and after a moment, realised that she didn’t know the names to most of the red things she had encountered. No one had known she’d gone out exploring, and so she’d had no one she could ask to learn what things were called, and she’d had no way to learn them. She was rather limited, then, to things she had seen around camp, but she knew at least one thing that matched a ginger pelt, and it was something she liked. “Tulipkit of… Well, Tulipkit of Kitclan I guess, until we find Starclan.”
xxxxKnaweldash nodded proudly to herself. Look at her! Not only was she being a mature figure to a kit, and being a good warrior like that, but here she was, naming kits and providing them comfort when they were desperate. She was sure she’d proven herself worthy of basic attention now.
xxxxLangoustinefang lay, curled around her two kits. Or rather, her kit, and the kit of the two toms that had fathered them.
xxxxAnd there they were above her. Lobeliafur had firmly insisted that a strong contingent of female warriors had guarded them, and stopped them from acting inappropriately – in the way that toms might – but had finally been persuaded to accept just a few of them, and as she, Osierfang, Moraine, and Sparrowfoot were all residents in the nursery anyway, and did not have kits that relied on them being still for their comfort, they had seemed like a large enough force. Even in her sign language, Nettleflower hadn’t indicated anything about wanting to join in the guard, which was unusual, but there were plenty of mollies around to do the job of minding two toms.
xxxxTwo gay toms, who were unlikely to do anything anyway, even if they weren’t desperately outnumbered.
xxxxThey were still near one edge of the nursery, so that if something went horribly wrong, there was plenty of space between Cicelynose and Narwhal and where the toms were currently.
xxxxObviously, their roles as fathers would grow as they proved themselves more to the queens, and as their kit grew. But here they were, deciding which kits would be fostered by which parents.
xxxxSparrowfoot had made it clear that both of those who had survived were equally precious, and she really just wanted both her mate’s kits to grow up strong and healthy, and that whomever brought that to happen didn’t matter so long as it happened.
xxxx“So that’s a tom, and a molly.” Firepath reiterated.
xxxx“Yes.” Langoustine said, having already confirmed that twice.
xxxx“We’re taking the tom kit.”
xxxxSparrowfoot snorted in mild amusement. Merlindash also looked confused that his mate was deciding for him and that rapidly.
xxxx“All that checking and you’re deciding that quickly?”
xxxx“…and how come?”
xxxxFirepath looked over at his mate a little shyly.
xxxx“All kits get colour from their mother, so they’re both ginger. And girls get it from their father. The molly’s ginger, which means I’m her father by blood, not you. So the tom must be yours. I want your kit, so I want us to raise the tom.”
xxxxLangoustinefang gave a puzzled look over her shoulder at Sparrowfoot, sure that didn’t exactly hold up logically. She was sure that Firepath was their only father, and that even if she’d tried to surrogate for both of them, that it was very possible that only one of them would get any kits from it.
xxxx“I thought we wanted your kits.”
xxxx“Well, he’d be mine too, of course, because I’d be helping to raise him.”
xxxx“Alright, so you picked out which kit, can I at least name him?”
xxxx“I want ours to be Carnationkit.” Sparrowfoot said, trying to be helpful. “They’re beautiful, just like Langoustinefang, and just like our kit. Carnationkit. And Martinwhisker said it had a nice meaning. You could always consult with him?”
xxxxPearstone had managed to hitch up a piece of wood on the barn on the western end of camp by sheer persistence, and in true cat nature, had explored the whole thing before deciding it really was safe to be in. It was a little drafty, with the frequent gaps in the woodwork, though clearly some effort had been put in my the humans to minimise the number of them, and there were large sections where a cat could sit without feeling it. One of these was near the southern end of the barn, with a large number of bales of a sort of yellow-biege material dotted around initially, and then stacked together at one end.
xxxxAnd it was to there that Pearstone had brought his kits, and brought Moraine previously. She was not here now, but that was because they were taking turns to teach their language. Unlike Witkit, who only had one to learn from Nettleflower – and could learn in a busy environment, as it didn’t need sound – his and Moraine’s kits were forced to learn somewhere a little more private.
xxxxThe nursery seemed to get constant visitors, with so many cats related to the current kits, and so many cats who just wanted an excuse to play with the kits. Even if it had proven necessary, though, Pearstone somehow doubted that Witkit would have been allowed out of the nursery to learn. It wasn’t in keeping with how concerned Nettleflower always seemed to be for her remaining kit, especially now they knew what had happened to Knawelkit. She’d seemed a lot more subdued since that, as had her mate, which was concerning, even if her slightly relaxed mothering of Witkit was probably a good thing.
xxxx“It’s very important that you do not lose your héritage. To lose any knowledge is a désappointement, and a shame for your descendents, which is why you must learn the skills that your ancêtres had before you. Even if you only have use for one reason, or for one purpose, it is still good to know.
xxxx“And language is notamment important. A cat can give whatever image he wants of himself through language. Maybe he wants to give himself an air of authorité, so that cats do not doubt his judgements once he is sure he has carefully considered what information he has. Then, there would be fewer arguments back to him, as he is known to be sophistiqué. Cats would know to act on what he said, which could be vital with important décisions, especially if those involve how to treat a code-breaker. Or maybe, if he seems to not know how to talk too well, then maybe another cat thinks to himself that he is stupid, and so will tell a little more when information is wanted. He thinks that what is said will not be worked out so well. And maybe, though this I do not know well at all, if he speaks in a unique way, he finds that mollies might be a little more interested, non? There are many points, though, I am sure.”
xxxxKnaweldash’s breath rose cold and frantic in the dark air, floating and twisting out of her mouth in a semi-liquid state, white claws snatching at the air for purchase, grappling their way out. If Knaweldash had a choice, her breath wouldn’t be leaving her mouth at all. She just wouldn’t need to breathe, and she’d have enough air in her lungs that she just didn’t need to take in more for any reason, and wouldn’t need to waste that precious energy.
xxxxHunger bit into her ribs and stomach, but that was nothing compared to what she feared.
xxxxShe could hear it behind her, despite her efforts. Both kits were trying to run, but they were too small, and Knaweldash was easily faster, even when she picked one up. She had to keep ushering one to continue while going back to grab the other, and catching up herself. She’d carry each kit for as long as she could manage. Look at her! Referring to kits as though she wasn’t one. She really must be a warrior now!
xxxxIt was those moments when she turned her face to whatever was pursuing them that were the worst. It wasn’t that there was anything definably there. If Knaweldash had been asked to point out what was there, or explain why they were running, she wouldn’t have been able to do it, but she knew they had to.
xxxxIt was almost like a tide. Like a flood of – instead of water – pure fear. And not unfounded fear. Just the knowledge of something very wrong and very evil that they had to run from.
xxxxThey were now heading away from the direction that Knaweldash was sure would lead to Starclan, which hurt in its own sense, that all their effort was now useless, but she’d much rather, well, much rather exist. She was sure now that whatever place they were in really did have ways to be truly destructive to the point of leaving you as barely a cat any more, and maybe beyond that.
xxxxThere was something darkly oppressive about this place, and she had been sure that was just the effect of being not-quite in Starclan, but the longer she spent here, the less certain she became. Could somewhere this terrible really exist so close to Starclan? And where was she then?
xxxxIt didn’t help Knaweldash’s spirits that she was having to protect these kits so thoroughly. If she didn’t… well, maybe she’d have someone to talk to about her theories, and maybe they’d be able to put her mind at rest. Goodness did she need that.
xxxxIt felt like the darkness was aware of her somehow, and was trailing her and the two tom-kits quite deliberately.
xxxxBut…
xxxxThat was ridiculous, right..?
xxxxThere was something deeply wrong about this place, and about everything she saw here. It was like… it was a dark shadow of what it should be. And that thought had been arriving in Knaweldash’s head far more frequently than she wished it would.
xxxxNo, no, they had to be near Starclan. This darkness was trailing them because of going in the wrong direction, right? So they just had to head the other way to where the darkness was, the other way, from which they had come. They had to keep going. Knaweldash couldn’t explain how she knew, but she knew that if she fell behind, even for an instant, something terrible would happen.
xxxxIt would be so, so easy to leave the kits. They were taking precious energy from her, and she could never afford to run her full speed or the kits would fall behind. With them there, she was limited, and she could feel the darkness so often gaining on them, and her tiredness was only increasing. If she could get rid of them, maybe she’d last. She needed to abandon them.
xxxxIt would be so, so hard to leave the kits. They were her only calm in this bewildering place, the only comfort. She was only holding herself together by them being around. Without them, she’d have long since fallen into a panic on her own. She’d have been entirely non-functional. She needed to protect them.
xxxxTulipkit was falling so far behind. At least he’d come to understand her talking well enough to know he needed to hurry, and he needed to run, and that was a major improvement, even though it physically pained Knaweldash that he genuinely didn’t know – nor would he know until they reached Starclan – what such a basic thing as a mother or father was. But he still had those tiny, just-functional legs, that could achieve nothing on their own. No matter how much more he now understood than he had when they’d met, he still was just physically capable of keeping up with them.
xxxx“Keep going, Cloudkit.”
xxxxThe tiny grey kit nodded at her, acknowledging her instruction.
xxxxKnaweldash turned her head, looking behind her.
xxxxShe just restrained her gasp, knowing Cloudkit would stop for her if she didn’t. He couldn’t afford to stop. She wasn’t even sure he could afford to keep going. What if they couldn’t outrun this thing? What would be the point of keeping running if they’d just be attacked anyway?
xxxxBut…
xxxxNo.
xxxxNot Tulipkit.
xxxxThe point where the darkness grew so thick that the scratchy, yellowed grass couldn’t be seen was only a few fox-lengths behind Tulipkit.
xxxxFor one awful moment, Knaweldash hesitated. There was no way she could make that, it’d be moronic to try, she’d only suffer the same fate – whatever that was. And her being lost would only mean that Cloudkit wouldn’t then have anyone to protect him either. No way would Cloudkit manage here on his own. She couldn’t save Tulipkit, she just couldn’t, or they’d all suffer whatever fate that the darkness brought.
xxxxAnd then her jaws closed around the scruff of Tulipkit’s neck.
xxxxShe hadn’t even had the time to realise what she was doing. While she’d been thinking why she shouldn’t, her body had acted for her.
xxxxThe solid darkness was so close!
xxxxSomehow her legs found a way to move even faster, moving so fast that it was hard to discern there were even legs there to be moved.
xxxx“Help us!” she screamed, desperately, though the sound was muffled around the fur in her mouth. “Starclan, send us some help!”
xxxxShe could feel the darkness that was so much thicker around the solid black beginning to spread around her, and wrap around her. Tiny wisps of a black so black it wasn’t just dark but almost seemed to look like nothing was there at all, that something was wrong with her eyes, a black so black that it wasn’t just a colour any more, but part dread too spread out in front of her vision, weaving together like a spider web.
xxxxAnd then there was a flash of something in front of her, that bounded past her.
xxxxKnaweldash stopped in place, somehow, despite how the darkness built in her vision, though she had the sense to fling Tulipkit further away – hopefully he’d keep running – and turned her head to look at whatever had parted the way.
xxxxA grey bicolour cat – another kitten – had jumped in the way.
xxxxAnd the darkness was thinning from around Knaweldash’s fur. It was thinning everywhere, almost like it was filtering out to the sides and away. It parted around her, like a jet of water meeting a large round object, spraying way out to the sides, far too diffuse to hold any power any longer. For the first time in a long time, Knawelkit could see brightness, around the kit. Or maybe it was just finally seeing a spot where the Darkness wasn’t, and only darkness was.
xxxxThe kit’s head turned to look at Knaweldash, a calm look in her eyes. She’d known that would happen, then?
xxxxKnaweldash kept staring in shock at the smaller kit, even as the darkness finished passing her, diffused away from them and who knew where.
xxxx“Wh- what? H… how Knaweldash spluttered. The kit just gave her a tilted head expression – the cat equivalent of a hug.
xxxxKnaweldash kept staring, even as the other kit kept walking around, to where the trees had parted, and the small ridge that Cloudkit had been about to bound over when Knaweldash had turned back as briefly as she had. Tulipkit cowered under the base of a tree, but not alone. There was Cloudkit, and another pale-coloured kit.
xxxxAnd then it hit Knaweldash.
xxxxShe’d asked for help from Starclan and here it was.
xxxxWas it really that easy? Could she just have asked?
xxxx“Do you know how we can get to Starclan?”
xxxxIt seemed too simple, in a way, but if there was any chance…
xxxx“Of course I know the way to Starclan. I told Palekit that too, and we were looking together. Do you want to join us?”
xxxxKnaweldash looked uncertainly between Cloudkit and Tulipkit for a moment, but she knew what she had to say. There was no way she could turn down the opportunity to find Starclan after what she was sure was a whole moon of searching. If there was any chance of this working, for their sakes, Knaweldash had to take it.
[ Gustclan gains “small fish” (2 portions) as a food source for reaching size: 50-75 – V4 addition ]

[ Peonykit, Carnationkit, and Tulipkit are born ]
[ Coralkit of Brineclan joins, and is renamed Dulsekit ]
[ Tulipkit has died ]

[ Cicelynose has been gestating for 3 moons ]
[ Narwhal has been gestating for 1 moon ]

[ Squirrelpaw is ready for her final assessment; if she succeeds, she will become Squirrelclaw, for her audacity, and skills at fighting ]
[ Zinniapaw is ready for her final assessment; if she succeeds, she will become Zinniapelt – jack of all trades, master of none
, but better that, than master of one ]

[ Harrierpelt and Teaselpaw go herb-hunting, looking for kitting herbs or funerary herbs specifically ]
[ Heronstar, Shellcloud, and Clarystorm go on patrol ]
[ Chubtail, Pheasantcloud, Saffronstream, Ringflower, Dipperfish, and Lionfish go fishing ]
[ Boulderdash, Pearstone, Martinwhisker, Vendacethroat, Camberfoot, and Troutclaw go hunting ]
[ Argusheart, Bugleclaw, Droseratail, Ploverstripe, Mosquitowhisker, and Ospreystorm go hunting ]

[ Minnowpaw and Adoniscloud, Umbrapaw and Tabitha, Gullpaw and Lobsterclaw, Gannetpaw and Noctulepath, and Poppypaw and Garganeywhisker train ]

[ Harrierpelt and Teaselpaw return to camp to mind the queens ]
[ Nettleflower stays in camp to mind her remaining kit – Witkit ]
[ Osierfang, Lobeliafur, and Moraine stay in camp to mind their kits – Cairngormkit, Rivuletkit, Cinquefoilkit, Fioled, Llosgi Llyn, Môr, Eryr, and Goch ]
[ Ulyssa stays in camp to mind her kits – Xanthe, Xerxes, Xiomara – and Dulsekit ]
[ Langoustinefang – along with her mate (Sparrowfoot) her surrogate father (Firepath) and his mate (Merlindash) – stay in camp to mind the kits – Peonykit and Carnationkit ]
[ Cicelynose and Narwhal stay in camp ]
[ Barnfish, Knotfish, and Aspenfoot stay in camp ]
[ Gustclan consumes 5 mice and 3 squirrels – 11 portions ]

(If you want me to use up kitting herbs at any point just tell me and I’ll take them out the herb hoard)

Leader:
    Heronstar | 88 | Female
    Lives: ★★★★☆☆☆☆☆

Deputy:
    ★ Chubtail | 84 | Male

Medicine Cat: (1)
    ★ Harrierpelt | 63 | Male
    MCA: (1)
    ★ Teaselpaw | 15 | Male

Apprentices: (7)
    ★ Squirrelpaw | 15 | Female
    ★ Zinniapaw | 15 | Female
    ★ Minnowpaw | 12 | Male
    ★ Umbrapaw | 11 | Genderfluid (Molly)
    Gullpaw | 8 | Male
    Gannetpaw | 8 | Male
    ★ Poppypaw | 13 | Female

Queens: (8)
    ★ Osierfang | 50 | Female | •••
    ★ Lobeliafur | 46 | Female | •••
    Moraine on Steep Slope | 57 | Female | ••••
    ★ Nettleflower | 36 | Female | ••••
    ★ Langoustinefang | 31 | Female | •••
    ★ Cicelynose | 29 | Female | •••
    ★ Ulyssa | 39 | Female | ••
    ★ Narwhal | 44 | Female | •

Kits: (16)
    ★ Witkit | 6 | Demi-girl (Molly)
    ★ Dulsekit | 5 | Female
    ★ Xanthe | 5 | Female
    ★ Xerxes | 5 | Male
    ★ Xiomara | 5 | Female
    ★ Cairngormkit | 3 | Male
    ★ Rivuletkit | 3 | Female
    ★ Cinquefoilkit | 3 | Male
    ★ Gors Lle Fioled Yn Tyfu | 3 | Male
    ★ Hwyr Yr Haul Yn Llosgi Llyn | 3 | Male
    ★ Sgiwen Llywio Môr Eang | 3 | Male
    Tymestl Yn Teithio I’r Dwyrain | 3 | Female
    Eryr Yn Hedfan Heddychlon | 3 | Female
    ★ Awyr Goch Yn Olau Bore | 3 | Male
    ★ Peonykit | 0 | Male
    ★ Carnationkit | 0 | Female
    ☆ Tulipkit | 0 | Male

Elders: (2)
    ★ Barnfish “Barn-owl” | 112 | Male
    ★ Aspenfoot tail | 101 | Female
    Warriors: (27 [+8])
    ★ Boulderdash | 79 | Female
    ★ Argusheart | 80 | Female
    ★ Pearstone “Poirroche” | 62 | Male
    ★ Osierfang | 50 | Female | Queen
    ★ Bugleclaw | 81 | Male
    ★ Lobeliafur | 46 | Female | Queen
    Moraine on Steep Slope | 57 | Female | Queen
    ★ Shellcloud | 42 | Male
    ★ Droseratail | 42 | Male
    ★ Martinwhisker | 58 | Male
    ★ Sparrowfoot | 36 | Female
    ★ Nettleflower | 36 | Female | Queen
    ★ Firepath | 40 | Male
    ★ Tabitha “Tabbyfur” | 37 | Female
    ★ Merlindash | 33 | Male
    ★ Clarystorm | 73 | Male
    ★ Langoustinefang | 31 | Female | Queen
    ★ Vendacethroat | 31 | Male
    ★ Ploverstripe | 29 | Male
    ★ Cicelynose | 29 | Female | Queen
    ★ Knotfish | 38 | Male
    ★ Narwhal | 44 | Female | Queen
    Adoniscloud | 35 | Male
    ★ Garganeywhisker -mouse | 31 | Female
    ★ Troutstripe | 21 | Female
    ★ Pheasantcloud | 20 | Female
    ★ Mosquitowhisker | 20 | Female
    ★ Lobsterclaw | 20 | Male
    ★ Camberfoot | 20 | Male
    ★ Lionfish | 19 | Male
    ★ Ospreystorm | 19 | Female
    ★ Noctulepath | 19 | Female
    ★ Saffronstream | 19 | Male
    ★ Ringflower | 15 | Male
    ★ Dipperfish | 15 | Female
Last edited by Chamrosh on Fri Sep 04, 2020 10:37 am, edited 4 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mallowclan [15]

Postby cujo. » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:58 am

MALLOWCLAN
" we are stronger together "
________________________________________________________________________________________________

clan ;; 47
[mollies ;; 17 toms ;; 17 non-binary ;; 13]
moonpool ;; now
servings ;; 08
kittings ;; 00

last moon
the queen hissed at them from where she was half-crouched in the snow, eyes wide with fear and wrath.
"patchwhisker?" mudstar asked quietly from a careful distance away.
something flickered in the calico's eyes before they darkened, claws unsheathing as she slunk forwards a step. mudstar kept her ground, though she signalled for the rest of her patrol to hold back. a fight against a queen who'd apparently just given birth was one best avoided. "who are you? where's my nibi? where are my kits?"
"i'm mudstar," she replied slowly. "my clan's patrol found your nibi some hours ago. they're safe. our healers are treating their cough. they're safe and warm, but - worried about you." worried didn't even begin to cover it. the elder hadn't put their claws or fangs away since badgerstep guided them into camp, was determined to go out and find their kits themself if the patrols weren't quick enough.
the queen let out a warning noise from the back of her throat. "why should i believe you?"
"they're telling the truth, patch," a voice said from behind mudstar. not entirely willing to turn their back on the queen, she turned her head slightly and caught sight of a flash of blue and white. "nibi's safe. never seen them eat so much." the tom came to stand beside mudstar, worry radiating off him. "you. you've given birth already?"
the queen let out an awful sound, almost a wail, and threw herself at her brother, burying close to him. "i - i went out hunting and i went into labour. i was too far to get back to the tree, found a burrow that smelt safe. i only left for a few minutes because i heard a bird nearby and when i came back - storm, they were gone, i can't find them."
the tom quivered, just a little, before he licked her head soothingly. "we'll find them," he said, looking over her at mudstar with imploring eyes. the leader didn't hesitate as she nodded her assistance. "these cats, they're gonna help."

current moon

"bitten by a hare," swanclaw drawled, mismatched eyes glinting with amusement - and below it, a muffled undercurrent of worry at their littermate being laid up in the healer's den. "how did you even manage that?"
rosecloud shoved his shoulder against her playfully. "be nice, mum, it could happen to anybody!"
"oh, i know. it just somehow always happens to them."
appletail snorted. "y'know, swan, as much as i enjoy your company, surely you have a certain someone to be flirting with?"
swanclaw blinked at them in confusion. "what?"
appletail stared at her for several long moments before they turned to rosecloud, who met them with the same exasperated expression. "i'm moving my bet up by another vole."
and rosecloud, the little imp, grinned and ducked out of incoming swipe of her paw as he called back, "noted!"

w/i/p !

[ mallowclan fasts for one moon ]
[ mallowclan welcomes the the found loner as stormfang ! the found queen goes by patchwhisker !
the clan also welcomes in three cats from other clans; fogflower (previously snowstorm), russetleaf, and dawnpelt !
stoatfang and doveface have named their new arrivals thistlekit, nettlekit, pinekit, fennelkit, and oakkit ! ]
[ dipperflower, doveface, willowthroat, shrewpelt, ivypaw and pikepaw hunt ]
[ shrikeflower, waspcloud, fogflower, sparrowpaw, campionpelt and dunlinfang hunt ]
[ mudstar, stormfang, tipnose, rowanheart, bramblestream and rosecloud readily agree to help the queen, patchwhisker, search for her kits ]
[ badgerstep, bramblingpaw, larkstorm, swanclaw, whimbrelfoot and emberpaw patrol ]
[ hazelleaf, batnose, and russetleaf hunt for herbs ]
[ mallowclan has traded x01 ragwort leaves for x01 horsetail ]
[ hazelleaf uses x01 horsetail to treat appletail's bite ]
[ all apprentices train with their mentors ]
[ mudstar requests a seer ]
[ missingfoot and dawnpelt become mates !
↪ no kits, two dmab cats ]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Leader:
          mudstar | 40 moons | molly | X

Deputy:
          shrikeflower | 64 moons | molly | X

Seers:
          owlpool | 26 moons | nonbinary | X
          ↪ cerebellar hypoplasia

Healers:
          russetleaf | 61 moons | toms | X
          hazelleaf | 47 moons | nonbinary | X
          batnose | 16 moons | tom | X

Warriors:
          doveface | 63 moons | tom | X
          campionpelt | 61 moons | tom | X
          ↪ mute
          dipperflower | 57 moons | molly | X
          larkstorm | 56 moons | molly | X
          badgerstep | 56 moons | molly | X
          waspcloud | 48 moons | molly | X
          fogflower | 36 moons | tom | X
          bramblestream | 35 moons | tom | X
          whimbrelfoot | 33 moons | nonbinary | X
          swanclaw | 32 moons | molly | X
          ↪ deaf in right ear
          appletail | 32 moons | nonbinary | X
          stormfang | 28 moons | tom | X
          dunlinfang | 24 moons | tom | X
          willowthroat | 23 moons | tom | X
          tipnose | 20 moons | nonbinary | X
          shrewpelt | 19 moons | tom | X
          rowanheart | 17 moons | nonbinary | X
          rosecloud | 13 moons | tom | X
          ↪ cerebellar hypoplasia

Apprentices:
          pikepaw | 14 moons | molly | X
          emberpaw | 13 moons | molly | X
          sparrowpaw | 13 moons | molly | X
          daisypaw | 10 moons | tom | X
          pipitpaw | 10 moons | nonbinary | X
          bramblingpaw | 10 moons | molly | X
          ivypaw | 8 moons | molly | X
          asterpaw | 8 moons | tom | X
          teaselpaw | 8 moons | molly | X

Queens:
          stoatfang | 75 moons | molly | X
          patchwhisker | 28 moons | molly | X
          mousestep | 19 moons | nonbinary | X

Kits:
          foxkit | 3 moons | nonbinary | X
          leopardkit | 3 moons | nonbinary | X
          ↪ missing eyes
          mothkit | 3 moons | nonbinary | X
          ↪ contracted joints, hindleg
          thistlekit | 0 moons | tom | X
          nettlekit | 0 moons | molly | X
          pinekit | 0 moons | nonbinary | X
          fennelkit | 0 moons | molly | X
          oakkit | 0 moons | tom | X

Elders:
          missingfoot | 126 moons | tom | X
          ↪ three legs
          dawnpelt | 111 moons | tom | X
          kestrelfoot | 109 moons | nonbinary | X
    Ally Clans:
    auraclan | red weasel
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    north | open
    north-east | graveclan | scarlet_wolf
    east | open
    south-east | open
    south | open
    south-west | open
    west | open
    north-west | open

Medicine Store
    beech leaves x01 | borage leaves x01
    bright eye x01 | broom x01
    burnet x01 | catchweed x01
    catmint x02 | celadine x01
    chervil x01 | chickweed x01
    cobwebs x02 | comfrey root x01
    elder leaves x02 | fennel x02
    feverfew x01 | goldenrod x01
    heather nectar x01 | horsetail x01
    ivy x01 | lovage x00
    lungwort x01 | parsley x01
    poppy seeds x01 | ragwort leaves x01
    rosemary x01 | sorrel x01
    sweet sedge x01 | tansy x01
    thyme x01 | willow bark x01
    wintergreen x01

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    vole | x5 | 5 servings
    shrew | x4 | 4 servings
    squrriel | x5 | 10 servings
    small fish | x6 | 12 servings
    duck | x4 | 12 servings
    hare | x5 | 15 servings

Mentors:
    mudstar | pikepaw | 4 | swim, hunt, battle, climb
    whimbrelfoot | emberpaw | 4 | swim, hunt, battle, climb
    stoatfang shrikeflower | sparrowpaw | 3 | swim, battle, climb
    dipperflower | daisypaw | 4 | swim, hunt, battle, stealth
    doveface | pipitpaw | 4 | swim, hunt, battle, stealth
    badgerstep | bramblingpaw | 4 | swim, hunt, battle, stealth
    willowthroat| ivypaw | 2 | hunt, battle
    dunlinfang | asterpaw | 2 | hunt, battle
    larkstorm | teaselpaw | 2 | hunt, battle

Deceased Cats:
    privetkit | fox attack wounds | starclan | x | x

Family:
    ??? and ??? | campionpelt, waspcloud
    ??? | swanclaw, appletail
    ??? | mousestep, shrewpelt
    ● larkstorm | sparrowpaw
    ● swanclaw and bramblestream | daisypaw, pipitpaw, bramblingpaw
    ● mousestep | foxkit, leopardkit, mothkit
    ● stoatfang and doveface | thistlekit, nettlekit, pinekit,
    fennelkit, oakkit
    ● kestrelfoot | patchwhisker, stormfang
    ● mudstar, hazelleaf, swanclaw | rosepaw (adoptive)
    ● stoatfang | hazelleaf (adoptive)
    ● shrikeflower and waspcloud | ivykit, asterkit, teaselkit,
    privetkit (adoptive)

" die for each, kill for each, live for each "

posts ;; 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
archive ;; here
Last edited by cujo. on Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
cujo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 8:32 am

MoorClan
Justice will come on swift wings, none shall ever escape
Number of Cats: 52 | Males: 26 | Females: 26 | Last Post: X

''Elderwhisker's dead!'' cried out Bramblefur as he lugged the body behind him. He and the others had successfully driven out the fox but not without a penalty, as the fox's rotten jaws managed to find a lodgement in Elderwhisker's throat. Much to his horror, he found the cats of MoorClan barely glance up and barely grieve; Had death really become so common? Had they really lost all common decency to at least honour Elderwhisker, even if his obsession with Swanstar was somewhat disturbing? ''I said, Elderwhisker's dead!'' This time, some cats stirred and began to pad up to him, sensing the urgency in his voice.

Harefoot blinked at Elderwhisker's corpse and sighed. ''I'm sorry.'' The stumpy-tailed tom looked up at Bramblefur, ears twitching. ''I just...Elderwhisker wasn't a close friend of mine.'' Harefoot glanced over his shoulder, and saw only Garlicflower looked really upset about Elderwhisker's death. ''Not many of us ever knew him, I mean, d-did you?'' Harefoot looked up at Bramblefur, watching his unreadable face.

Sensing Briarcloud's presence beside him, Bramblefur let out a long drawn-out exhale. ''Doesn't matter.'' The tabby muttered, shaking his head dismissively. ''Elderwhisker is our clan-mate and a clan is like a family, you don't just not honour them just because you didn't talk to them.'' Bramblefur pointed out, tail lashing to and fro. ''So unless you want this clan to fall apart, help me bury Elderwhisker.''

''You didn't bury Swift, why should I help you bury Elderwhisker?'' growled a small she-cat, scowling at where she thought Bramblefur stood. ''You just let the crows get to him, Bramble.'' Avocetblaze was still sour about her brother's death all those moons ago, sour about going blind, and sour about failing Robin. ''I don't like you.'' Avocetblaze hissed, teeth baring into a sour little snarl. ''You took everything away from me and by Grimalkin, I'll take everything away from you!''

Fur bristling, Briarcloud stepped protectively in front of his mate. ''Calm down, Avocetblaze.'' He growled, in a special tone reserved for unruly kittens. ''Bramblefur was only following orders.'' The fluffy tom didn't want to accept that Bramblefur had killed a cat, didn't want to accept that his mate, by all technicalities, was a murderer. ''Was he following orders when he killed Swift!?'' Avocetblaze's sharp voice was as vicious as the fox that'd killed Elderwhisker and Braircloud's jaws dropped, gaping open and shut like a fish's.

''No...'' Braircloud admitted, staring forlornly at Bramblefur and feeling shame twinging in his belly. His mate was a killer and being the moral-hearted tom he was, Braircloud felt the shame and guilt as deep and as raw as the wound that killed Swift. ''Bramblefur...'' He didn't finish what he was about to say, ducking his head low and stalking quietly past Avocetblaze; she may have been blind, but Braircloud swore he could feel the burn of her stare.

As his mate disappeared, Bramblefur sighed and turned to the hissing and spitting Avocetblaze. ''I'm sorry.'' Two words that could not possibly undo the magnitude of his crimes; Avocetblaze certainly agreed with that sentiment, scoffing and turning her nose pointedly away from him. ''Yeah, sorry totally fixes everything.'' She muttered sarcastically, baring her fangs like she bared her rage. ''Why don't you just leave and never ever come back?'' The little warrior suggested. ''And maybe bring your stinking mate with you.''

''Briarcloud doesn't stink.'' Snapped Bramblefur, staring Avocetblaze down. ''But the former? I'll consider it.'' The tabby replied honestly, nodding sternly and resigning himself to backing out of the conversation. ''Don't follow me, please.'' Bramblefur looked up at his mate, smiling thinly. ''I need some air.'' The warrior sighed, loping out of the camp as wordless as a shadow; Avocetblaze was right, nothing could justify what he had done, no amount of fury, no amount of reasoning, no amount of words could relieve Bramblefur of his crimes.

Copperberry was getting tired of listening to the black tom whinging about his old clan and by the looks of it so was Mistclaw. ''They made a grave mistake exiling me!'' Antfoot exclaimed, thrashing his tail angrily. ''They will be facing grave repercussions, mark my words.'' He grizzled, eyes darkened and ears flattened. While he did look pretty angry, Copperberry didn't really think the skinny tom would have the nerve to return to this clan after he'd been tried for treason; nobody would have the gall to do so and she certainly didn't think Antfoot had the gall.

''Considering you took part in a treasonous scheme...'' Mistclaw sighed, shaking his head. ''...I'd say they did the right thing.'' Copperberry quietly agreed, but said nothing, twitching her ears and busying her eyes on a pair of mollies; they seemed really close to each other, so close in such a way that Copperberry couldn't help but wonder if she could ever find someone like that. ''I would've done the same thing, Antfoot.'' Mistclaw continued, patiently cropping his way through Antfoot's sharp and petulant tone. ''I doubt you'd hardly enjoy knowing the same cat that sought to cause harm to the clan was still in the clan.''

''I'd deal with it.'' grumbled Antfoot, hanging his head in seething anger. ''I could make amendments.''

Mistclaw scoffed, and shook his head wisely. ''Somehow, I doubt that's what you wanted to do.'' In a shock of madness, Mistclaw suddenly bowled Antfoot to the ground and settled on top of him. ''I'm going to be keeping a very close eye on you, me and Copperberry.'' The grey tom looked up and smiled at the tortoiseshell, a warm gleam in his eyes. ''Revenge is a dangerous toxin.''

As the pair went back and forth, Copperberry had wandered off into her own world; she was still quietly watching Adderleap and Poppypelt. They seemed to be in good spirits with one another and for a moment, Copperberry let herself daydream and wander and hope. The tortoiseshell tried not to let herself do so, it always took her a long time to return to the world of the living but could she really help herself? Maybe, Copperberry didn't know and forced herself to turn away, sigh and join a patrol that was just leaving.

Copperberry, Fallowthorn, Shadowwing go on a patrol
Mintpaw, Stormpaw, Laurelpaw and Frostpaw go training
Hawktuft, Antfoot, Braircloud go on a patrol

Leader:
    Fritillarystar | 68 | Female | X | Currently Overthrown

Swanstar | 101 | Female | X

Deputy:
    Snailstep | 60 | Male |X

Medicine Cat:
    Trouttail | 49 | Female | X
    Smallwhisker | 25 | Female | X
    Firepool | 24 | Female | X

Warriors:
    Patchthorn | 84 | Male |X
    Ravenflower | 79 | Female | X
    Mudfoot | 79 | Female | X
    Dawnpool | 67 | Female | X | Blind
    Murkfang | 66 | Female | X
    Harefoot | 64 | Male | X
    Braircloud | 63 | Male |X
    Shadowfang | 62 | Male |X
    Cloverheart | 62 | Male |X
    Bramblefur | 60 | Male |X
    Poppypelt | 50 | Female | X
    Adderleap | 47 | Female | X
    Antfoot | 41 | Male |X
    Lizardpath | 40 | Male |X | Blind
    Rookwing | 39 | Male |X
    Avocetblaze | 38 | Female | X | Blind
    Garlicflower | 38 | Female | X
    Thriftclaw | 36 | Female | X
    Smokeheart | 36 | Male |X
    Fallowthorn | 34 | Male |X
    Pansycloud | 34 | Female | X
    Linnettail | 33 | Female | X
    Mistclaw | 33 | Male |X
    Lichenface | 32 | Female | X
    Copperberry | 20| Female | X
    Lilystream | 17 | Female | X
    Hawktuft | 16 | Male |X
    Darkfur | 16 | Male |X
    Sparrowcloud | 16 | Male |X
    Vervainthroat | 16 | Male |X
    Gooseflight | 16 | Female | X
    Elmstorm | 15 | Female | X
    Hazelstone | 15 | Male |X | Blind
    Beechstripe | 15 | Male |X

Apprentices:
    Laurelpaw | 6 | Male |X
    Mintpaw | 6 | Male |X
    Stormpaw | 6 | Male |X
    Frostpaw | 6 | Female | X

Queens:
    Fogwhisker | 62 | Female | X

Kits:
    Maplekit | 5 | Male |X
    Crowkit | 4 | Male |X
    Owlkit | 4 | Female | X
    Foxkit | 4 | Male |X | Blind in one eye

Elders:
    Neritefang | 309 | Female | X | Blind

Allies:

Enemies:
    ---
    Borders:
    North:
    Northwest: Echoclan
    Northeast: Pineclan
    South: Sycamoreclan
    Southwest:
    Southeast:
    West:
    East:

Medicine Store:
    Catnip - Cures GreenCough - 1
    Comfrey Root - Cures burns, eases swelling, itching, stiffness and wounds - 1
    Goatweed - Eases anxiety and grief - 1
    Goldenrod - Heals wounds - 1
    Lamb's ear - Gives strength - 1
    Poppy Seeds - Brings rest - 0
    Borage - Produces milk and brings down fevers - 1
    Juniper - Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, aids troubled breathing and calms down cats - 1

Fresh-kill Pile:
    Mouse | x2 | 1 serving
    Vole | x2 | 1 serving
    Rabbit | x2 | 2 servings
    Kite | x2 | 2 servings
    Hawk | x1 | 2 servings
    Hare | x2 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mintpaw | Linnettail | Hunting
    Stormpaw | Garlicflower | Hunting
    Frostpaw | Pansycloud | Hunting
    Laurelpaw | Harefoot | Hunting

Deceased Cats:
    Ternpaw (heart) | (Died aged 8 moons) | Male | X– Killed by Snailstep
    Nettlefang |(Died aged 50 moons) | Male | X- Drowned in the stream
    Stonenose | ( Died aged 46 moons) | Male |X - Killed by an adder
    Swift |(Died aged 25 moons) | Male | X - Killed by Bramblefur; bloodloss
    Nightclaw | ( Died aged 51 moons) | Female |X - Killed by Hollytail; bloodloss
    Dustfoot | ( Died aged 70 moons) | Male |X - Killed by Lightning; bloodloss
    Hollytail | (Died aged 56 moons) | Female | X - Drowned in stream
    Darkheart |(Died aged 31 moons) | Female | X - Killed by Lightning
    Wrenkit |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Kestrelkit |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Cherrykit |(Died aged 0 moons) | Female | X - stillborn
    Elderwhisker | ( Died aged 36 moons) | Male |X - Killed by a fox

Families:

Oakfeather & Dustfoot - Elmstorm, Hazelstone and Beechstripe
    Braircloud & Bramblefur
    Hollytail & Dawnpool
    Snailstep & Fritillarystar - Cherrykit, Kestrelkit and Maplekit
    Fogwhisker & Blaze - Stormkit, Wrenkit and Mintkit
    Nightclaw & Crowley - Smallwhisker and Ternpaw/heart
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *~GECKO~* » Thu Jun 07, 2018 2:15 pm

Number of Cats:34 | Mollies: 17, Toms: 17
Next Moonpool visit: 2 posts.
Oakclan
Cats talking wrote: BACK AT THE CLAN
Read Post

Duskclaw, Stormclaw, Minnowtail, Goose, Clawflight, and Mothfur go on a border patrol.[/url]
[b]No hunting patrols go out today.

Flameleaf and Silvercloud are looking for herbs.
Oakstar and Creampaw go training!
Silvertail and Mudpaw go training!
My clan uses 6 servings.
Oddeye is giving birth in 2 moons!

Leader:
          Name Oakstar| Age 35 moons| Gender F | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Name Flameleaf| Age 34 moons| Gender F| X

Warriors:
          Name Stormclaw| Age 36 moons | Gender F | X
          Clawflight | 34 moons | Gender M | X
          Duskclaw | 33 moons | Gender F| X
          Minnowtail |51 moons | Gender M | X
          Goose of the Old Aspen | 25 moons | Gender M | X
          Lilypetal | 26 moons | Gender F | X
          Silvertail | 56 moons | Gender F | X
          Splittail | 28 moons | Gender F | X
          Mothfur |53 moons | Gender F | X
          Waspbeetle | 63 moons | Gender M | X
          Fennelclaw | 53 moons | Gender M | X
          Duskstrick | 20 moons | Gender M | X
          Midnightwish | 41 moons | Gender F X
          Quickflash | 32 moons | Gender M | X
          Hazeltail |55 moons | Gender F | X
          Dapplewish | Age 52 moons| Gender F | X
          Roscoe | Age 17 moons | Gender M | X

Apprentices:
          Name Creampaw| 16 moons | Gender M | X
          Mudpaw | 17 moons | Gender F | X
          Stormpaw (MEDICINE CAT) | 17 moons | Gender M | X
          Otterpaw | 14 moons | Gender M | X

Queens:
          Oddeye | Age 30 moons | Gender F | Due at 32 moons | X

Kits:
          Blossomkit | Age 4 moons | Gender F| X
          Pouncekit | Age 4 moons| Gender F| X
          Boulderkit | Age 1 moons | Gender M | X
          Minnowkit | Age 1 moons | Gender M | X
          Dapplekit | Age 1 moons | Gender F | X
          Stripekit | Age 1 moons | Gender F | X
          Ashkit | Age 7 moons | Gender M | X

Elders:
          Creamwhisker | 63 moons | Gender M | X

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Ally Clans
    Cherryclan | Maplefoxie
    Deerclan | Savannah-the-Caracal
    halcyonclan | Melifluous

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Deerclan | Savannah-the-Caracal
    South | Cherryclan| Maplefoxie
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb: Horstail x2| Usage: Treats infections and stops bleeding.
    Herb: Borage Leaves x1| Usage: It produces more and better milk. It also brings down fevers.
    Herb: Burdock Root x1| Usage: Lessens and heals the pain of infected rat bites; used to prevent infection of rat bites.
    Herb: Comfrey Root x1| Usage: Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds. Also used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for inflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched shoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
    Herb: Tansy x3| Usage: Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons. Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.
    Herb: Mouse vile x1|Usage: Removes ticks.
    Herb: Burnet x1 | Keeps cat's strength up.
    Herb: Thyme x1 | Not sure
    Herb: Raspberry leaves x1 | Not sure
    Herb: Chamomile x1 | Not sure
    Herb: Catmint x3| Not sure
    Herb: Raspberry leaves | Not sure
    Herb: Dandelion Leaves | Not sure
    Herb: Cobweb X2 | NS
    Herb: Poppy seed x1 | NS
    Herb: Borage x1 | NS
    Herb: Stick x2 | Good for kits.
    Herb: Raspberry leaves x1 | Good for kits.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrel | x0 Total 0 servings | 2 servings each |
    Mouse | x0 | Total 0 servings | 1 serving each |
    Bird | x2 | Total 6 servings | 3 servings each |
    Vole | x0| Total 0 servings | 1 serving each
    Rabbit | x0 | Total 0 servings | 2 servings each
    Big Fish | x 0 | Total 0 servings | 3 Servings each

Mentors:
    Oakstar | Creampaw | 3 | Climbing, hunting, fighting.
    Silvertail | Mudpaw | 3 | Climbing, hunting, fighting.

Deceased Cats:
    Rip | Freezing
    Rip | Freezing
    Rip | Freezing
    Rip | Freezing
    Rip | Drowned by Ashcloud
    Rip | Drowned by Ashcloud
    Ashcloud | Consumed by Fire

See the kit's names

Family:
    Parents (M + F) | Kits
    Clawflight + Oakstar | Stripekit