Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

The Cove 004

Postby Lumos12 » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:59 am

link to archive
Number of Cats: 7| Next Starclan Visit: Feb 23 | Pebbles: 25 |
Mod: Kazin
| hard mode: off

[ the cove welcomes the following cats to the clan, Lightflicker, Auxiliarystrike, and Iolanthepetal ]
[ crowheart has a huge crush on Auxiliarystrike]
[ Lightflicker, Auxiliarystrike patrol the border]
[ Alpinestar hunts near the forest]
[ Crowheart watches the camp]
[ Crescentmoon gathers herbs, kitting herbs and sticks. ]
[ Crescentmoon finds a city far from the border towards the northwest.]
[ Alpinestar patrols the coastline.

( I would like to request linearts for my cats please.)
[size]

[size=85]
          Leader:
          Alpinestar | 27 moons | male | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
          Leader:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
          Chieftains
          Chief Oracles
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿
          Oracles
          Crescentmoon| 22 moons | nonbinary | X
          Oracles
          Oracles Trainee
          Chief Defenders
          Defenders
          Crowheart | 21 moons | male | X
          Lightflicker | 17 moons | female | X
          Auxiliarystrike | 25 moons | male | X

Chief Hunters
          Hunters:

Trainee
          Chief Nurtures
          Nurtures
          Iolanthepetal | 21 moons | female | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Hexclan | vampires_fox
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Alder bark | used for toothaches
    Borage leaves | used to produce more milk, and can also eases fevers| x1
    Burnet| traveling herb, keeps a cat’s strength up | x1
    Catmint| used to cure greencough or whitecough. |x1
    Celandine| the juices are squeezed into the eye to soothe the effects of damaged eyes. |x1
    Chamomile | strengthen the heart or the mind.
    Chervil| the juices are chewed out the root or the leaves. It is used for bellyaches or infected wounds. It can be used in kitting |x1
    Chickweed| used in treatment for greencough| X1
    Cobweb| put on the wound, and used to stop or slow the bleeding of a wound, can also be used to bind broken bones.
    Coltsfoot| the leaves are chewed into a poultice and are used to ease breathing, and can be used to treat cracked pads.
    Comfrey root| the roots are chewed into a poultice and can be used for a variety of things- including repairing broken bones, soothing wounds, wrenched claws, used for itching, inflammation and stiff joints.
    Daisy leaf| chewed into a paste and used for aching joints
    Dandelion| leaves chewed for a painkiller and the white paste in the stem soothes bee stings
    Dock| soothes scratches and sore pads, though can sting when applied
    Fennel| the stalks are broken and the juices is squeezed into the mouth and it eases the hip pain.
    Feverfew| eaten to chill fever and to ease aches, mostly headaches | X 1
    Goldenrod| used for healing wounds
    Heather flower| makes herbal mixtures easier to consume
    Honey| soothes infections, smoke damage or sore throats.
    Horsetail| used to stop infection
    Juniper berries| helps with belly ache, give strength, soothe troubled breathing, and can calm cats down
    Lamb’s ear| gives strength
    Lavender| can hide the scent of death, also cures fevers and chills
    Mallow leaves| eaten to soothe bellyache
    Marigold| stops infections, bleeding, and is used for inflammation and stiff joints
    Poppy leaves| promotes sleep, eases shock, and distress
    Ragwort leaves| help with aching joints, combined with Juniper berries.
    Raspberry leaves| is a painkiller, stop bleeding, and could stop a bleeding during a kitting
    Rush| broken bones, used to keep a broken bone in place
    Snakeroot| applied to wounds and heals poison
    Tansy| coughs, soothes sore throats, and used to cure wounds and poison
    Tormentil| used to extract poison and good for all general wounds
    Thyme| to cure anxiety, nervousness, and cats who are in shock

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    mice | x3 | 1 servings
    small fish | x1 | 2 servings
    large fish | x 1| 3 servings
    turtledove| x1 | 3 servings
    vole | x1 | 1 servings
    squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Camp materials:

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by Lumos12 on Fri Feb 28, 2020 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Lumos12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby inky. » Wed Feb 26, 2020 2:16 pm

─────────────────
clan archive thread is found here
──────────────────────
©
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
clan population 042 xxx clan servings 008 xxx next starclan visit wheneverxxx next birth fognose (1) xxx mod notes n/a xxx cats to find n/a

Shrewclaw followed steadily behind his clanmates. He watched as Hollypounce guided Hickorywind over the hidden roots. He smiled at Tickpaw, the newly made apprentice, bouncing happily next to Elmstream, his new mentor, and Butterflypaw, who was more reserved, trotting alongside Tulipclaw. The ceremony had been brief, but everyone had been able to see the true joy that radiated off of both apprentices. After their assignment, BearClan had left the hollow. The raging blizzard had begun to subside, and Elmstream made the executive decision to move on, following the river path. Shrewclaw’s paws were starting to feel the coldness from the snow seep into his bones, but it wasn’t as painful as trying to block out Silverdrop’s ramblings. The new she-cat had been clinging to him since she arrived in the Clan. He heaved a sigh. “You know there are other cats you can talk to right?” Silverdrop blinked in surprise at his sudden words. “Y-Yea I know, b-but I enjoy your company the most.” Shrewclaw was about to retort when he heard rustling from beside him. Stopping, he pricked his ears to the snow covered bush. It shook, snow fluttering off like a blizzard. Suddenly, a large figure tumbled into Shrewclaw’s side with a wail. The tom was caught off guard and rolled onto the other side of the path. He couldn’t see much, only flashes of white and black fur, and the glistening of claws. His clanmates instantly turned around to see the commotion, only to see Shrewclaw fighting with a strange cat. Two more cats appeared from the same side of the path, latching onto Hollypounce and Silverdrop. Shrewclaw heard his companion’s shrill yelp and felt a surge of adrenaline rush through him. He bunched his muscles and kicked with all his might, pushing his attacker off him and into the bushes behind them. He instantly got to his paws and leapt over to Silverdrop. The poor she-cat was trying her best to hold back her enemy’s snapping jaws. Shrewclaw grabbed the cat by its scruff and tugged it off Silverdrop. It twisted in his grip and slashed at his eyes. Shrewclaw was able to land a few blows on his opponent before Elmstream and Ashtail had reached them. “What in StarClan’s name is happening here?” Ashtail growled. “We were ambushed.” Hollypounce informed him, pinning her attacker firmly with the help of Hickorywind and Ravencloud. The rogue held by Shrewclaw struggled in his grip, and spat at the cats. “You foxdungs are trespassing!” He snarled. Elmstream flicked an ear. “Trespassing? On whose land?” She asked. The rogue that Shrewclan had launched into the bushes cam staggering out, shaking his pelt and sending snow cascading from his pelt. “Ours.” She stated. Walking up to Ashtail, she scanned him up and down and sneered. “I’m surprised that you were able to fend us off.” She blinked “You look a bit...mangy. I hope we didn’t catch anything.” Ashtail bristled. He took a menacing step forward. “Who do you think you are?” Elmstream could sense the tom growing angrier. She knew she had to get the Clan out of this situation. It was leafbare, and she didn’t need any cats getting injured. The she-cat shouldered her way in between the two bristling cats. “We’re sorry.” She meowed gently “We didn’t know that this land was occupied.” The rogue flicked her ear. “Well it is.” Elmstream flashed a smile and nodded. “I apologize. Our Clan is just passing through. We don’t want any trouble, we’re just continuing on our journey.” The rogue leader raised an eyebrow. “What are you running from?” Ashtail lashed his tail. “What do you mean? We’re not running from anything.” The leader laughed. “I’ve seen that look before.” She sighed with a smile “I’ll let you go, I suppose. But if you haven’t crossed the river before dark, we’re going to have some problems.” Elmstream nodded. “Thank you.” She chuckled nervously. She waved her tail and gathered the cats, leading them in the direction of the river.

~~~

“You can’t expect us to cross that.” Grousecall scoffed “Not everyone knows how to swim.” Elmstream shrugged. “Most of BearClan does, as long as they’ve passed their assessment, anyways.” She looked down at the icy waters flowing swiftly beneath her. It wouldn’t be a long swim, but it would be cold. She turned to Stormfang and Nightfur, the clan’s best swimmers. “I want you two to make your way over to those rocks.” She pointed her tail to two boulders jutting from the water “It’ll give us a good vantage point in case someone is struggling. Ashtail, I want you to lead the way. I’ll draw up the rear and make sure everyone crosses okay.” The three nodded and Elmstream turned to face the rest of the Clan. “Alright, it’s going to be a bit chilly, but it should pass quickly. I know all of you are strong and brave, but if you need assistance swimming, please find a partner. I don’t want to lose anyone. Sunpaw, Shellpond, Nettlemist, help out the younger apprentices. I want less experienced cats, or those who may need a bit more help to go first. I’m sorry, I don’t want to be rude, but Hickorywind, Burrwhisker, and Sparkstorm, that means you, too.” There was a grumble from Sparkstorm, but Shellpond cuffed her mate over the ear to shut him up. “Bumbleflight, I want you to cross behind Ashtail. As soon as everyone gets out of the water, I want a headcount and an injury report. Hopefully, there won’t be any, but with the way our luck is going lately, I wouldn’t neglect the chance. Shake off and warm up once you get across. Ashtail will lead the way.” She nodded and stepped aside, letting the grey tom wade into the lapping water. His fur immediately puffed out and he let a shiver rack his body. He turned and gave a tense smile, which made Elmstream giggle. The nervousness soon returned to her stomach as he started swimming across. Stormfang and Nightfur followed, branching off to their own rock. They pulled themselves out of the water and shook out their pelts, warming up. They nodded and Fognose was guided by Swiftwind into the rapids. Soon, there was a steady stream of cats that were swimming through the thick water. Ashtail had reached the other bank, and was helping Bumbleflight warm up those who had joined them. So far, everything had been running smoothly. Soon, there were just a few cats left. Elmstream walked behind Mosspaw as he gingerly stepped into the water. He let out a shriek of surprise at the chill, and Elmstream promised him it would be quick. The she-cat felt the chill work its way up her legs and onto her belly as she got further into the water. Soon, the iciness pierced her head, and she was paddling faster to get to the other side. She nodded to the two guards, and Stormfang and Nightfur slipped back into the water. Suddenly, she heard a scream, which was soon cut off. She whirled around and searched the river. Mosspaw was flailing around, caught in a riptide that was hurling him downstream. Elmstream locked eyes with Nightfur, and the black tom dove beneath the surface. Cats ahead started noticing, but Elmstream told them to get to shore. She paddle in place, heart beating against her cold chest. Her eyes widened as she searched the area where her brother had made his dive. In a shower of droplets, Nightfur resurfaced, drenched, but holding Mosspaw tightly with his jaws. Thankfully, they were close to shore, and it wasn’t long before the waterlogged apprentice was getting scolded and warmed by his mother. Elmstream thanked her brother, and looked proudly behind her shoulder at the river. They had made it, and it wasn’t even close to sunset. Bumbleflight came up to her and reported that everyone was accounted for, and there were no new injuries except for Mosspaw’s drowned appearance. Luckily, the sun was burning bright, and the cats were soon warm enough to continue their walk.

~~~

Tickpaw trotted along happily next to Piperpaw. The day had gotten significantly warmer, even if snow clouds still hung heavy in the air, and the cats of BearClan had an optimistic mood to them. The apprentices were chatting, and even Grousecall was having a pleasant conversation with Tulipclaw. They were walking along a raised hill, parallel to the river, and Tickpaw looked down at the flowing water, fascinated. Piperpaw bumped into Tickpaw playfully. “So how’s it feel to be an apprentice?” She asked with a smile. “Great!” Tickpaw purred “I can't wait for Elmstream to mentor me!” Piperpaw laughed kindly at his enthusiasm. “Once we get our new camp, we should build our nests together.” She suggested. Tickpaw only tilted his head in confusion. “Why?” Piperpaw rolled her eyes. “Because we’re friends, silly!” Tickpaw smiled. “We are?” His friend nodded. “Of course!” She looked around and leaned in close “Would a not-friend stand up to Butterflypaw for being mean to you?” Tickpaw grinned wider. “I’m glad you’re my friend, Piperpaw. I like you a lot.” Piperpaw grinned sweetly. “I like you too, Tickpaw.” She sent a sly glance ahead “Race you to that tree?” She meowed. Tickpaw got a mischievous look and nodded. The two bursted ahead of the group, bounding over the hilly ground, and ignoring the calls to come back. Tickpaw relished in the feeling of the bitter wind on his face and the warmth that running gave him. He looked over at Piperpaw, who was very determined. He was so not determined, that he wasn’t watching where he was going. Suddenly, he felt the absence of ground beneath his paws, and let out a yelp as he tumbled into a small river side hollow. The fall was quick and painless, since it wasn’t that far of a drop, about half the height of a normal tree. He shook out his pelt and looked up. He saw Piperpaw peeking over the grass-covered lip of a small hill. The hill had a straight, solid rock side, like the nearby river had eroded it. The rock-faced hill circled him, and to his left, a slope led down to the river bank. Redfind must have found a gentler way down to his level, because he soon came rounding the corner of the opening of the circle. “Are you okay, Tickpaw?” He asked, obviously worried, examining his foster son from ears to tail tip. “Y-Yea, I’m fine.” The apprentice assured him, looking around in awe. In the hillsides, there were openings looking as if they’d lead to den-like caves. Tickpaw’s gaze shifted to a large tree nestled against the hillside. It was still alive and though it was bare, it no doubt would grow a great deal of leaves when new-leaf came around. Elmstream had joined them at this point, and she was looking around the clearing with the same awe. “Tickpaw,” She whispered “I think you might have stumbled upon our new camp.”

Sparkstorm shook out his pelt and huffed, preparing himself before launching at the stone wall. He hit the wall with a thud and let out a little whimper. The inside wall didn’t move. “I guess that means the den’s stable.” Ashtail said with satisfaction. The cats had been exploring their new camp, and the caverns would make perfect dens, if the stone wasn’t in danger of being further eroded. But since Sparkstorm’s force didn’t make it budge, the den was deemed safe. “Please don’t hurt yourself.” Bumbleflight sighed from outside the den, voice muffled by a clump of moss he had in his jaws “I don’t want the first injury to be a dislocated shoulder, especially since we don’t have any herbs.” He mumbled something else, and continued his path. Ashtail chuckled and left the den with his friend. He saw many cats bustling around the camp, eagerly searching out and claiming areas of their new dens. Elmstream came from the direction of the tree with Blackbriar and Adderbreeze. “All of the cave dens are stable. The tree has a little hollowed portion big enough for a cat or two to sleep in it. I figured that would be the new leader’s den. The one to the right has another smaller cave branching off the back, it would make a perfect medicine den. The left one is too small to be a nursery, so it can be for the elders if any of us live that long.” She let out a laugh. “The one cave on that side is super big.” Ashtail told her with a smile “It’ll definitely be able to fit all of our warriors, current and future. The one opposite is the next largest one, so it’ll work best for the apprentices. That leaves the one next to it, which is the perfect size for a nursery.” Elmstream nodded happily. Ashtail tilted his head and watched as she scanned the new camp, taking in everything that was happening. His eyes moved past her to an outstretching branch from the tree, a perfect spot for holding Clan meetings. Smirking, he pushed past Elmstream and beckoned her to join him. The two clawed their way up to the sturdy branch, which easily held their weight. Ashtail cleared his throat. “Cats of BearClan.” He boomed “Please gather beneath the Great Tree for our first Clan meeting in our new camp.” Cats excitedly bustled over to him, settling quickly and eagerly waiting for him to start. “Since we’ve agreed to stay here and start our new life, Elmstream and I have decided that we should promote our next leader. After all, every strong clan needs a strong, but kind cat to lead them.” Elmstream nodded. “I have the perfect candidate. Of course, every cat should have a chance, but I have a feeling most of you will agree with me in saying that this cat has always shown strength, and has had the best interest for the clan in their heart since day one.” Ashtail nodded. “This cat has kept us safe since we left the island. And I know they will do a truly incredible job as leader.” Ashtail and Elmstream shared a glance and a smile, and looked down. They both opened their mouths. “Ashtail.” “Elmstream.” They said in unison. The she-cat furrowed her brow. “What?” She gasped, looking at her friend “Y-You want me to be leader?” Ashtail smiled “Not just me.” He meowed quietly, flicking his tail to the crowd. She looked at them and saw approving eyes looking back at you. The cats started to chant her name, showing their undeniable support in the idea that Elmstream should be the new leader. “Ashtail I-” She started, but the grey tom cut her off. “I know you think I’d be a better choice. I did too at first,” He admitted “But, you are so much better than I am. I’m too young, too inexperienced. You led us to this place.” Elmstream shook her head. “No, you helped me!” Ashtail chuckled. “I was following you. I may have aided, but I was doing what you told me, even if you didn’t tell me directly. You’re a good cat to follow, Elmstream, and you have to accept it. Please, be our leader.” Elmstream swallowed and looked down at the cats. She took a moment, and the clearing fell quiet. Taking a deep breath, she gave a small nod. “Okay.” She said quietly “I accept. But only if you become my deputy.” Ashtail beamed. “Elmstream, I would be honored.” They looked to the crowd and Ashtail took a deep breath. “Welcome, Elmstar, leader of BearClan!” He howled. The Clan rejoiced, shouting out her new name in a loud yowl of joy. Elmstream- no Elmstar looked down at her clan, a smile wide on her face. She turned to her deputy, and they made a silent, but firm promise. They would do all they could to protect BearClan, whatever it took, always.

[bearclan finds their new camp, and settle quickly]
[elmstream becomes the next leader, elmstar, and ashtail becomes her deputy]
[stormfang and squirrelheart try for kits]
[elmstar, tulipclaw, blackbriar, and swiftwind patrol]
[stormfang, burrwhisker, adderbreeze, and deerleap hunt]
[redfin, nightfur, ravencloud, and harriercoud hunt]
[sunpaw takes his final assessment]
[ashtail teaches owlpaw swimming ]
[stormfang teaches darkpaw swimming]
[bumbleflight teaches rainpaw climbing]
[hawksnow teaches ryepaw climbing]
[badgergaze teaches heronpaw battle]
[adderbreeze teaches piperpaw hunting]
[harriercloud teaches mosspaw battle]
[hickorywind teaches applepaw batttle]
[shrewclaw becomes archpaw hunting]
[deerleap teaches twigpaw hunting]
[elmstar becomes tickpaw's mentor]
[tulipclaw becomes butterflypaw's mentor]
[the clan consumes x4 mice and x2 squirrels]

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxx𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖗:
elmstar, 41 m, ♀
xxxxx𝖉𝖊𝖕𝖚𝖙𝖞:
ashtail, 27 , ♂

xxxxx𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖙:
[url=link]✺[/url] name, age, ♂♀
xx𝖒𝖊𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊:
[url=link]✺[/url] name, age, ♂♀

𝖜𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗𝖘:
stormfang, 53 m, ♂
swiftwind, 44 m, ♂
nightfur, 41 m, ♂
hickorywind, 34, ♂
↪ blind in one eye
adderbreeze, 47 m, ♀
squirrelheart, 47 m, ♀
windfeather, 49 m, ♂
hollypounce, 34 m, ♀
hawksnow, 24 m, ♀
redfin, 47 m, ♂
shrewclaw , 25 m, ♂
badgergaze, 23 m, ♂
gorsewind, 19 m, ♀
bumbleflight, 43 m, ♂
ravencloud, 63 m, ♀
harriercloud, 44 m, ♀
burrwhisker, 18 m, ♂
sparkstorm, 18 m, ♂
tulipclaw, 29 m, ♀
deerleap, 61 m, ♀
grousecall, 59 m, ♀
nettlemist, 16 m, ♀
blackbriar, 47 m, ♀
shellpond, 15 m, ♀
silverdrop, 21 m, ♀
grassheart, 62 m, ♀
[url=link]➣[/url] name, age, ♂♀

𝖆𝖕𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖈𝖊𝖘:
sunpaw, 17 m, ♂
owlpaw, 12 m, ♂
darkpaw, 12 m, ♀
rainpaw, 10 m, ♂
ryepaw, 10 m, ♀
heronpaw, 8 m, ♂
piperkit, 8 m, ♀
mosspaw, 8 m, ♂
applepaw, 8 m, ♀
archpaw, 8 m, ♂
twigpaw, 10 m, ♀
butterflypaw, 6 m, ♀
tickpaw, 6 m, ♂
[url=link]↠[/url] name, age, ♂♀
[url=link]↠[/url] name, age, ♂♀

alphaalphaal𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖘:
fognose, 47, ♀
[url=link]๑[/url] name, age, ♂♀

alphaalphaalҝ𝖎𝖙𝖘:
[url=link]➸[/url] name, age, ♂♀
al𝖋𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖕𝖎𝖑𝖊:
mouse, one serving╶ 007
minnow, one serving╶ 010
small fish, two servings╶ 003
squirrel, two servings╶ 001
hare, three servings╶ 003
big fish, three servings╶ 001

al𝖇𝖔𝖗𝖉𝖊𝖗𝖘:
North-
South-
East- pheonixclan ; stormt4lon
West- chessclan ; sharpiesandhamilton

Northeast- highgarden ; eagle
Northwest- the shadowed kingdom ; heavenbreeze
Southeast-
Southwest- vagaryclan ; lyttlekytten

inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SpruceClan | 00

Postby ponz » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:26 pm

The cats of SpruceClan are known for their resilience: a must, when their territory is nestled in the peaks of the mountains. This rugged lifestyle means the cats routinely deal with exceedingly harsh winters as well as bountiful spring seasons (when the forests in the mountain flourish and migrating prey pours in). The territory tends to be very treacherous and rocky for those unfamiliar with it, but locals find themselves quite adept at navigation. SpruceClan's "camp" is set up inside a winding network of mountain caves, and one of their main water sources is the underground spring that cuts right through this network. Most cats have thick coats or long fur to cope with winter, but the few shorthairs make themselves useful during summer hunts and in cave-chores during the winter.

For cats of SpruceClan, mental fortitude and some degree of physical strength are a must to survive. Strict training and tight schedules are also critical to keeping the clan functional and the cats safe. SpruceClan, in that sense, functions like a well-oiled machine, which can make them seem intimidating. But outsiders find the clan to be quite friendly and non-aggressive, some cats even engaging in creative pastimes such as storytelling for kits or using rotted berries to paint. They operate on the idea that every cat is entitled to a fair chance. Following that, SpruceClan cats gladly open their doors to newcomers that pass a test, and are even known to host travelers temporarily in harsher seasons (in exchange for help around the camp).

Having derived from a sect of the Ancients that migrated away from the original lake territories, the cats of SpruceClan generally practice the same beliefs as the cats who eventually founded the "core four" clans (Thunder, Shadow, River, Wind). They believe in StarClan and in their ancestors. Rather than the MoonPool to communicate with the cats of StarClan, SpruceClan leaders or medicine cats will make the trek through the mountains to a secluded cavern. Inside of it, a large stalactite-stalagmite structure merges over a pool of water. Cats will wade through this pool and lie curled up at the foot of the rock formations, half-submerged in the icy water. The medicine cats-- known as healers-- refer to this as the Star-Cave.
Last edited by ponz on Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:48 am, edited 5 times in total.
ponz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

TTR - post 8

Postby Yawning Pup » Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:36 pm

✖ The Toxic Realm ✖
next Starclan visit: mar 4th | mod: Kazin
number of cats: thirteen | servings needed: three
genetics & basic storage

✖✖✖✖✖

“This moon is the moon where it all happens,” Beetlebite grinned, “Are you ready Tundrapaw?”
Tundrapaw sat down with a sigh, “W-we can’t this moon-”
“Why??” Beetlebite snapped, “It was our plan to do it this moon!”
Tundrapaw coughed, “I know! I just thought… maybe it’d be better to do it next moon since Huckleberryfoot is due then.”
Beetlebite stopped, and thought for a moment, “... Yes, maybe that would be better.”
Just as she was about to turn and walk out of the shrubs, she saw Tikkitavi next to her, “Where did you come from??”
He calmly turned to her, “What are you planning on doing next moon?”
Beetlebite stumbled, “Uh, um, we were going to-”
Tundrapaw interrupted with a cough, “It’s a secret mmk? We don’t wanna spoil it!~”
Tikkitavi just stood there, “If you say so.”

Later, Tikkitavi decided to tell Venomstar, although he was a little irritated after the badger attack.
Venomstar decided to be cautious around them, but was overtaken by the thought of how Huckleberryfoot was doing.
He saw her outside of their den, and quickly ushered her back inside.
She was a bit annoyed, “I’m fine dear! I have another moon!”
He didn’t listen, “You should stay inside and keep warm.”
She eventually gave in, but not without giving Venomstar a harsh tail flick over his nose.

Splinterfox and Swanblossom started to become what seemed to be immediate friends,
however they won’t tell anyone if they indeed had been old friends or not.
Surfbird was happy to have Swanblossom hanging with someone else, so she wouldn’t bother him and Spottedmoon.
However, Venomstar unintentionally decided that Surfbird and Spottedmoon should go on separate patrols.
Surfbird almost whimpered, but Tundrapaw came up and said she was ready for her lesson this moon.
Surfbird couldn’t tell if she was lying or not, but lead her to the training area anyways.

✖✖✖✖✖

fasting -> [n/a this moon]
starclan -> [Venomstar asks for a warrior]

hunting -> [Tikkitavi, Lionfade, Spottedmoon]
patrolling -> [Venomstar, Beetlebite, Swanblossom] [Surfbird, Splinterfox, Mumbleberry]
training -> [Surfbird & Tundrapaw - defense]

medicine -> [Cricketsteam gives Venomstar x1 Cobweb]
[Cricketsteam assists Acaciamoss with x1 burnet & x1 raspberry leaf]

✖✖✖✖✖

Raaja (the king)
          Venomstar | 62 moons | male
          ★★★-★★★-★★★

Raanee (the queen)
          Huckleberryfoot -> Kindraa

Vaaris (heirs)
          name | age | gender

Rashka (lead warrior)
          Tikkitavi | 39 moons | male

Changa (medicine cat)
          Cricketsteam | 36 moons | male
          ✿✿✿✿✿

Kaar (warriors)
          Surfbird | 36 moons | male
          Lionfade | 49 moons | male
          Beetlebite | 34 moons | female
          Spottedmoon | 42 moons | female
          Swanblossom | 36 moons | female
          Mumbleberry | 36 moons | male
          Splinterfox | 30 moons | female

Voka (apprentices)
          Tundrapaw | 12 moons | female

Kindraa (queens)
          Huckleberryfoot | 44 moons | female | due in 1m
          Acaciamoss | 47 moons | female | due!

Bacha (kits)
          name | age | gender

Bekaar (elders)
          name | age | gender
    Ally Clans:
    clan | username

Enemy Clans
    clan | username

Borders
    North | clan | username
    East | clan | username
    South | clan | username
    West | clan | username

Medicine Store
    burnet | x2 | strength for queens
    chamomile | x1 | heart, mind, strength
    cobweb | x1 | slows bleeding --using x1
    fennel | x1 | helps pain in hips
    parsley | x1 | less milk, bellyaches
    raspberry leaf | x1 | ease pain, bleeding

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    voles | x3 | 1 servings
    shrews | x2 | 1 servings
    rats | x2 | 2 servings
    fish | x2 | 2 servings
    birds | x1 | 3 servings
    hares | x1 | 3 servings
    19 servings

Mentors:
    Surfbird | Tundrapaw ↓
    stealth, combat, hunting, defense, climbing

Deceased Cats:
    name | cause of death

Family:
    ?? + Huckleberryfoot = Tundrapaw
    ?? + ?? = Surfbird, Swanblossom
    ?? + Acaciamoss = ??
    Venomstar + Huckleberryfoot = ??
Image.......ImageImage
teamtrees.org // toyhou.se // my boglins
she/her --- I draw with a trackpad --- pms are always open <3
Yawning Pup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ clan replies ] [ 053 ]

Postby deimido » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:08 pm

──────────────────────────────────────────
echoclan, lagoonclan, hazeclan, phoenixclan rainclan,
strikersclan, whitebark, seaclan, flurryclan, shimmerclan,
frontierclan, shroudclan, flightclan, beetleclan
northernclan, the neighborhood, cloudclan, chaosclan
highgarden
┌─────────────────────────────────┐

blizzard warning!
an ominous wind howls as the snow kicks
up, it seems this moon holds an unseen da
nger for the clans.

(note; this will only affects clans w/ 20 cat
s or more.)
coding © w0ah

HUNTING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────────┐

birchsniffle's patrol caught . .xx
↪ nothing.. *

PATROLLING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────────────┐

blazingstripe's patrol was .
↪ uneventful, but they found +5xxx
pebbles.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

cherrydroplet gathered . .
↪ +1 coltsfoot.
↪ +1 goldenrod.xx

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

↪ daisy > fighting.xxxxx

└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    camp event
    ↪ -1 chervil has frozen due to cold, making it worthless for cherrydroplet's store.

hunting
    ↪ lotusstar wanted to catch one thing during this patrol, the need to provide for her clan clouded her judgement as she dashed into an old burrow
    after a mouse. with her movements disturbing the already unstable structure, the phoenixclan leader can't blink before she's buried alive underneath
    earth and snow. lotusstar is quick to piece together that she lost her first life when she briefly awakens to find phoenix staring down at her. before
    she can ask, she then regains consciousness in the waking world. unable to think straight as sprialdapple sobs in relief as he nuzzles himself in her
    flame-striped fur.

families
    ↪ lotusstar and spiraldapple's second attempt to start a family was unsuccessful, but they can try again next moon.
└────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS

brambleshade's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 rabbit.. *

PATROLLING RESULTS

an injury occurred on . .xxxxxxxx
↪ galeglare's patrol . . *

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

no gathering occurred!xx

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

hunting
    ↪ the rabbit caught was emaciated and is only worth +1 serving.

patrolling
    ↪ the end of tigerbriar's tail became frostbitten after a long time out in the bitter cold; bramblemist considered every possible option to try and
    save it, but it fell off before she could try anything. the least she can do now is give the warrior +1 comfrey for the pain.

HUNTING RESULTS

shorefall's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 squirrel.. *

oakshadow's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 seagull.. *

grousewhisker's patrol caught .
↪ +2 shrews.. *

PATROLLING RESULTS
┌────────────────────────────┐

bankrose's patrol encountered . .
↪ a random event.. *

leafwhisker's patrol encountered . .
↪ a random event.. *

GATHERING RESULTS
┌────────────────────┐

herbs gathered . .xxxx
↪ +2 meadow saffron.
↪ +1 hawkweed.
↪ +1 mallow leaves.
↪ +1 marigold.
↪ +1 lovage.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

training results . .xxxx
↪ arum > swimming.
↪ chamomile>swimming.
↪ limpet > nothing..
↪ onion > swimming.

└─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    camp event
    ↪ -2 squirrels have been frozen solid, making them inedible for the seaclan cats.

medicine practice
    ↪ all of the medicine cats's skills stay sharp! they remain at 5SP.

hunting
    ↪ buntingfeather made an impressive catch by scaling up a pine tree after a squirrel, but alas, his luck ran out after he misjudged the height
    of the tree and landed on his front paw strangely. yowling in pain, shorefall inspects the paw and lets out a sigh of relief when he learns that
    it's not broken. he helps buntingfeather home, where one of the medicine cats tells him know that he'll need +1 stinging nettle and a moon of
    rest.

↪ when buntingfeather settles down into one of the spare nests in the medicine den, he blinks in surprise seeing an absolutely miserable-looking
    blackfrost resting in one of the others - her tail laid flat on the ground. she mumbles under her breath that she sprained it during oakshadow's
    patrol, though refuses to elaborate how. once buntingfeather's diagnosis is finished, they then tell blackfrost that she'll need +1 dandelion and a
    moon of rest as well.

↪ lobeliaclaw fell into the river and was swept far downstream, saved from by drowning by none other than grousewhisker as the warrior
    spurred himself into action by leaping after her. while they managed to get to shore, it didn't take them long to know that they were far, far
    from where they once were. the cold seeps deep into grousewhisker's bones to the point where his limbs feel numb, and lobeliaclaw isn't faring
    well either as she shivers beside him. they huddle together inside of a hollowed out log, grousewhisker feeling faint as the minutes tick by until
    he can no longer keep his eyes open. he doesn't register how lobeliaclaw stopped moving long ago as he drifts off into an endless sleep. it seems
    that two of seaclan's warriors joined starclan this moon.

patrolling
    ↪ dryadripple's tail drags uselessly behind her as she enters the medicine den following her patrol, worrying over the thought of losing it due to
    frostbite. after some reassuring, she's told that she'll need +1 daisy leaf and a moon of rest.
    ↪ still unfamiliar with the territory, obsidianheart gets lost during patrol. chestnutwish wants to go after her father immediately as she can't
    bear the thought of losing him again, but chestnutwish reassures her that obsidianheart will be able to return on his own. he'll be unavailable
    to use for one moon until he's able to come back

assessments
    ↪ unfortunately, all three apprentices failed their final assessment and will need to retake it next moon.

families
    ↪ mintnose and stormbreeze's attempt to start a family was unsuccessful, but they can try again next moon.
    ↪ fritillarytail and hailcloud's attempt to start a family was unsuccessful, but they can try again next moon.
    ↪ rippleheart and ivynose's attempt to start a family was unsuccessful, but they can try again next moon.
    ↪ the medicine cats confirm coppertail's pregnancy! her litter is due in two moons.
└─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS

froststar's patrol caught . .xxxx
↪ nothing..

cinderfang's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 songbird.

PATROLLING RESULTS

snowclaw's patrol was . .
↪ uneventful, but they did find +19x
pebbles.

brambletail's patrol met . .
↪a warrior! they also found +18
pebbles.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

maplecloud gathered . .xx
↪ +1 stick.
↪ +1 raspberry leaves.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

leader's request
    ↪ flightclan's ancestors heed froststar's request and send an apprentice to find and join her clan.

HUNTING RESULTS

leafgaze's patrol caught . .xxxx
↪ +1 small fish.

PATROLLING RESULTS

hailstar's patrol met . .
↪ a warrior! they also found +18xx
pebbles.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

cloudbreeze gathered . .
↪ +1 elder leaves.
↪ +1 raspberry leaves.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    medicine practice
    ↪ cloudbreeze's skills stay sharp! the medicine cat remains at 5SP.

leader's request
    ↪ beetlestar's ancestors heed hailstar's request and send a warrior to find and join his clan.

mod notes
    ↪ yes, five pebbles per post is correct!
└───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────┘

HUNTING RESULTS

summitsky's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 hare.. *

splitface's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 rabbit.. *

fallowstep's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 rabbit.. *

ausmasthorn's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 rabbit.. *

hazerise's patrol caught . .xxxx
↪ +1 stoat.

PATROLLING RESULTS

brackenstrike's patrol met . .
↪ a warrior! they also found +16xx
pebbles.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

spruce gathered . .xxxx
↪ +1 parsley.
↪ +1 chervil.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

↪ gust > nothing..
↪ ocean > endurance.
↪ foam > nothing..
↪ spray > nothing..xxxx

camp event
    ↪ -1 bird, -1 vole, and -2 small fish have been frozen solid, making them inedible for northernclan.

kitting
    ↪ lunardawn gave to a litter of four! thanks to both poppywish and ouncespirit's assistance, they saved the life one of her kits. poppywish adds
    the herbs used back into his store as they weren't needed, but it seems like the second kit developed kittencough and will need +1 lovage. (1; tom)
    ( 2; tom) (3; tom) (4; molly)

hunting
    ↪ with the high winds nearly knocking cats off their paws, summitsky knows he and his patrol will need to find shelter until the blizzard subsides.
    with a commanding yowl, summitsky orders everyone to stop hunting so that they can get to safety, waiting until the others call out in turn to
    affirm that they're still with him. while the wind makes hearing difficult, the senior warrior believes he can make out everyone's voices amidst
    the blizzard. they manage to fit themselves inside a snug cavern after some searching, but to everyone's dismay, tempestflame is no longer with
    them. summitsky turns to sorrelsong, whos distress mirrors his own. silent prayers fill the cavern for the young tom, hoping for his return. no
    time is wasted when the blizzard settles and they manage to find traces of tempestflame's scent; a brush against stone here, tufts of his black fur
    stuck to a thorny bush there, but once summitsky registers that they're heading too far north, he orders for everyone to call off the search with
    a heavy heart. it seems that tempestflame got separated from everyone during the patrol, tried to make it back to the others, only to venture
    into the vanishing pass.

↪ summitsky's patrol wasn't the only one who lost their clanmates; splitface feels an uneasy ripple travel down her spine when erminebubble and
    auroracloud turn up missing. despite wanting nothing more than to go track down the young warriors, she knows there's no use doing so in this
    weather. and her thoughts are shared between the rest of the hunting party - a rescue mission will need to be sent out next moon, one can only
    hope the two made it out okay...

↪ fallowstep's patrol got cut short when russetswoop reported that she could no longer feel her toes through gritted teeth. understanding that
    frostbite is a major risk, he makes the call for everyone to get back home and offers the warrior a shoulder to lean on as she struggles to follow
    the others on limping paws. halfway home, cedarglint adds herself as an injured party member by slipping on an unseen patch of ice and sprains
    one of her back paws. thankfully, poppywish determined that both mollies would be fine. both cats will need a moon of rest from patrols, with
    russetswoop needing +1 ragwort for pain.

↪ ausmasthorn asks silvercreek what's wrong when she notices the molly walk alongside her with a heavy limp, halting the patrol when silvercreek
    admits that she can barely feel her paws anymore. ausmasthorn smiles reassuringly at the warrior before announcing to everyone else that their
    hunt has to be cut off. the patrol finds shelter shortly afterward and helps silvercreek warm up before they make the trek home. poppywish also
    tells silvercreek she'll need a moon of rest.

↪ ospreyback's attention is taken away from the patrol and instead focuses on a large hare, sitting idly in the middle of a frozen river. in the back
    of her mind, she thinks of whether or not it'd be worth it to stalk on top of the ice and catch the large animal for clan as they need all the food they
    can get right now - especially with the nursery so full. deciding to go through with it, the large molly takes her first steps on the ice, ignoring how
    it crackles under her paws. she stalks, cautiously, towards the hare and is halfway to it when eagleglide startles both her and the hare with a call
    alerting her that the others were getting prepared to go home. as the hare runs off, ospreyback instinctively quickens her pace, an action she never
    regretted faster as the ice rapidly breaks under her feet and sends her falling into the icy river. above water, eagleglide feels the world slow down
    as he witnesses his sister fall and screams for help before pelting downstream in a vain attempt to catch up to ospreyback. the icy cold snow turns
    his paws raw as he runs and the freezing wind makes it hard to breath, but he doesn't give up, despite no longer seeing ospreyback's body flowing
    under the ice. it's only when fogbelly and hazerise catch up to him that he slows down and comes to a stop. finding that he can't even face his parents,
    eagleglide stares at his paws, his vision blurry with tears. words catch in his throat as he struggles to apologize for being the reason ospreyback
    drowned, reduced to nothing but sobs as he feels the pelts of fogbelly and hazerise surround him, undoubtedly crying too as they comfort him.

assessments
    tulippaw, magnoliapaw, and pepperpaw passed their assessments! they're ready to receive their warrior names.

mod notes
    ↪ the warrior found on patrol was done by H155 - "a ginger and white laperm tabby with amber eyes."
    ↪ lunardawn's kits and tulip + pepper's growths were done by me! the written descriptions for the kits are:
    - kit 1 is a longhaired brown-and-white mackerel tabby tom with green eyes; carrying solid.
    - kit 2 is a longhaired brown-and-white mackerel tabby tom with green eyes; carrying solid.
    - kit 3 is a longhaired brown-and-white mackerel tabby tom with hazel eyes; carrying solid and colorpoint.
    - kit 4 is a longhaired brown mackerel torbie molly with copper eyes; carrying dilute and solid.

HUNTING RESULTS

finn's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 finch.. *

heavypad's patrol caught . .xxx
↪ +1 small fish.

pearpaw's patrol secured . .
↪ +1 kibble.

PATROLLING RESULTS

an injury occured on . .xxxxxxxx
↪ mocha's patrol . .

GATHERING RESULTS
┌────────────────────┐

dotty found . .
↪ +1 deadly nightshade.
↪ +1 blackberry leaves.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

↪ apple > stalking.
↪ dandy > nothing..
↪ rind > speed.
↪ ryne > nothing..
↪ nutmeg > navigation.x

patrolling
    ↪ maple's toes froze on the patrol, though thankfully she's in no risk of losing them. she'll need +1 raspberry leaves and a moon of rest.

hunting
    ↪ with the heavy snow hindering visibility for both cats and twolegs, maybe finn's patrol was bound to lose someone as a result. that someone
    would've been scorn, who was alerted too late of an oncoming monster quickly approaching him on the middle of the thunderpath. taking his life
    much similar to how it took cobrafang seasons ago.

assessment
    ↪ soot passed his assessment!

HUNTING RESULTS

ploverstar's patrol caught . .xxx
↪ +1 shrew.

PATROLLING RESULTS

darkcrow's patrol met . .
↪ a warrior! they also found +6
pebbles.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌────────────────────┐

fadedsong gathered . .x
↪ +1 chervil.
↪ +1 fennel.

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

training results . .xxxxx
↪ quiet > stealth.

medicine practice
    ↪ fadedsong's skills stay sharp! she remains at 5SP.

HUNTING RESULTS

buzzardshade's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 mouse.. *

marshminnow's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 pigeon.. *

songbirdstar's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 pigeon.. *

PATROLLING RESULTS

fallencrow's patrol encountered . .
↪ a random event! *

GATHERING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no gathering occurred!x

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

↪ zephyr > nothing..xx
↪ gila > nothing..
↪ sage > tracking.
↪ condor > tracking.
↪ kestrel > nothing..
↪ thistle > nothing..
↪ kiwi > nothing..

camp events
    ↪ +1 serving of squirrel has frozen solid, leaving it inedible for chaosclan.

hunting
    ↪ buzzardshade's patrol got hopelessly lost during the hunt, frightening the clan when hide nor hair of them was found when raptorstar sent a
    rescue party at the first sign of trouble. chaosclan has no choice but to wait until next moon to send another rescue party, though it isn't guaranteed
    all six cats will be found safe...
    ↪ when marshminnow's patrol regroups after catching nothing but a pigeon, they worry when both marshminnow and cinnamonflight don't return.
    raptorstar and rookfang share concerned glances when they venture deeper into the blizzard, unable to catch the scents of either cat. a search party
    will need to be sent out next moon - the patrol is reassured that marshminnow's upbeat disposition and cinnamonflight's resourcefulness will keep
    them safe.
    ↪ songbirdstar's patrol gasps in shock as the leader collapses on the snow-covered ground, but none are as shocked as songbirdstar herself. why does
    she feel so cold? she can barely feel herself shiver as she gives into the numbness she feels, not even hearing the frightened cries of the apprentices
    as she shuts her eyes and loses consciousnesses. it's only when she briefly awakens to see the starry pelts of her starclan ancestors that songbirdstar
    realizes she lost her first life due to hypothermia.

patrolling
    ↪ skippercloud has a nasty fall on a patch of ice no one saw coming, the flame-colored warrior shouts in pain as one of his front paws gets badly injured.
    icetuft determines that it must be a sprain, which is confirmed by amberdawn once they get home. he'll need
    +1 dandelion and a moon of rest from patrolling.

medical
    ↪ amberdawn's plan to correct skatekit's tail worked!

HUNTING RESULTS

bassflow's patrol caught . .xx
↪ +1 big fish. *

softglow's patrol caught . .
↪ nothing..

clovershine's patrol caught . .
↪ +1 small fish. *

mapleshadow's patrol caught . .x
↪ nothing..

PATROLLING RESULTS

an injury occurred on . .xxxxxxxx
↪ bluetcrest's patrol. *

GATHERING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

↪ +1 honey.
↪ +1 marigold.
↪ +1 juniper berries.
↪ +1 holly berries.xxxxx

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

↪ seed > nothing..xxxxx
↪ daisy > nothing..
↪ rabbit > nothing..
↪ briar > nothing..

camp event
    ↪ flickersky worriedly asks for the herbalists to check over the health of her kits when she noticed they were struggling to nurse. as luck would
    have it, all three newborns are suffering from kittencough. +1 coltsfoot, +1 honey, and +1 tansy will need to be administered to the vulnerable trio.
    ↪ it seems merlinsong got ill a day after he diagnosed the kits as he's unable to stop sniffling. he'll need +1 feverfew to start feeling better.

ceremonies
    ↪ highgarden celebrates its five newest thorns; elkpaw, beechpaw, harrierpaw, quillpaw, and dewpaw!

assessments
    ↪ unfortunately, stagpaw failed his assessment and will need to retake it next moon.

patrolling
    ↪ bluetcrest's patrol had a few scares as they slipped on icy paths during their border patrol, though luckily they gained their sense of balance
    back quickly before they could accidentally injure themselves. perhaps the attendant's remark cursed them, as a vile-sounding crack! coming from
    behind bluetcrest turned his blood to ice. whirling around, his olive eyes widen in shock as he sees smokemane knocked unconscious - ice crackling
    in a loose halo around her head with blood trickling out of her mouth. for a dreadful moment bluetcrest believes her to be dead, but his dark thought
    is disproved when he sees her gray-and-white flanks take weak breaths. with not a moment to waste, bluetcrest has the patrol lift her up and help
    hoist her body over he and ayalla's shoulders. he can see betonypetal attempt to comfort both iguanaspots and warblercry out of the corner of his eye -
    as both roses where at smokemane's side when the sudden fall happened. hoping those reassurances aren't in vain - he and the others make their
    way to highgarden.

smokemane awakens well into the night. as she lifts her head, the herbalists note that its tilted to the side and that there's a slight wobble in her
    movements. spencer asks her to lay back down but finds he needs to help the disoriented rose do that herself, uneasy at how slow she was to register
    his request. she'll need +1 honey and +1 juniper berries, as well as three moons of rest so that her condition can be observed. it seems as if the fall
    impaired her coordination and that she'll walk with a wobble in her step for the rest of her life.

hunting
    ↪ the fish caught on bassflow's patrol was skinny, making it +2 servings than the average 3.
    ↪ the fish caught on clovershine's patrol was skinny, making it +1 serving than the average 2.

medicine practice
    ↪ the herbalists's skills stay sharp! they remain at 5SP.

mod notes
    ↪ elkpaw and dewpaw's growths were done by me, beechpaw's was done by Simonpet.

HUNTING RESULTS

ashes's patrol caught . .xxxxxx
↪ +1 ermine.

PATROLLING RESULTS

seeker met . .
↪ a watcher! he also found +18xxxx
pebbles.

GATHERING RESULTS
┌──────────────────────┐

rose gathered . .
↪ +1 willow leaves.
↪ +1 holly berries.xxxxxx

TRAINING RESULTS
┌─────────────────────┐

no training occurred!xxx

x

founding
    ↪ blitheclan has been founded! katrione will assign you to a mod.
    ↪ you have three posts/moons to begin stockpiling prey.
    ↪ you can add 20 pebbles in your first post, and then add +5 per post afterward.
    ↪ for your first five posts, you will be given free-to-use images as your clan's faceclaims rather than lineart. once those five are over, then you may
    ask to have your clan transferred if you wish.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

appleclan ` 03

Postby ꪶ ιzαя∂ѕρσтѕ. » Thu Feb 27, 2020 4:17 am

──────────────────────────────────🍎──────────────────────────────────
xxxresidents: 03 | next starclan visit: next tuesday! | servings: 02 | mod: Duplex | pebbles: 30
xxxfinds it elementary to scale busy & cluttered terrains; however, they lack swimming skills & are uncomfortable in open land.
x──────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxwill type something later!!

──────────

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ʟᴏɢ
xxxxxxxxx
bluestem practices her skills!
xxxxxxx.xxx flykit consumes x1 mouse!
xxxxxxx.xxx molestar goes on a solo hunt, leaving bluestem to watch flykit!

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxᴸᴱᴬᴰᴱᴿ
xxxxxxMolestar . 56 moons . Male . ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
xxx.
mod notes: cats may always be rolled for death ♥
xxxxᴰᴱᴾᵁᵀᵞ
{ mod notes: rodents occasionally steal from the fo
xxxxxxname . age . gender
{ mod notes: -od stores, medical stores, and nurser
xxxx
{ mod notes: -y; moreso during leafbare
xxxxᴹᴱᴰᴵ· ᴬᵀ
{ mod notes: meals lose 1 serving {ie. rots} if not c
xxxxxxBluestem . 29 moons . Female . Mentoring nobody.
{ mod notes: -onsumed within 2 moons
xxxx
xxxxᵂᴬᴿᴿᴵᴼᴿ
{ mod notes: ah, sorry abt that duplex! i bumped it

xxxxxxname . age . gender . mentoring
{ mod notes: up a bit- is it better? welcome back b

{ mod notes: -tw!

xxxxᴬᴾᴾ·
xxxxxxname . age . gender . mentored by

xxxxQᵁᴱᴱᴺ

xxxxᴷᴵᵀ
xxxxxxFlykit . 3 moons . Female

xxxxᴱᴸᴰᴱᴿ
xxxxᴮᵁᴿᴵᴱᴰ
xxxx
xxxxxxname . gender . cause
xxxxᴮᴼᴿᴰᴱᴿ
xxxxxxnorth . hexclan (played by vampiress_fox). friend foe neither
xxxxxxnortheast . clan . friend foe neither
xxxxxxeast . fateclan (played by smallfox) . friend foe neither
xxxxxxsoutheast . clan . friend foe neither
xxxxxxsouth . clan . friend foe neither
xxxxxxsouthwest . clan . friend foe neither
xxxxxxwest . clan . friend foe neither
xxxxxxnorthwest . clan . friend foe neither

HERB STORAGE wrote:blackberry leaves . x1 . chewed; mixed into a poultice to ease the pain of bee stings.
burdock root . x1 . chewed; soothes and numbs rat bites, sores, and infections. can give a bellyache in high doses.
borage leaves . x1 . eaten; helps queens produce more milk, brings down fevers, and soothes bad bellies and tight chests.
dock . x2 . chewed; soothes scratches, sore pads, and various wounds, but can sting when applied.
heather nectar . x1 . an additive; makes swallowing easier and sweetens mixtures.
poppy seeds . x1 . chewed; soothes pain, shock, distress, and can help cats to sleep. not recommended for nursing queens.

FRESH-KILL PILE wrote:mouse . x1 . 1 servings
squirrel . x1 . 2 servings
ratsnake . x0 . 2 servings
dove . x0 . 3 servings
grackle . x0 . 3 servings
feral chicken . x0 . 3 servings

xxxxᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᴸᴵᴺᴱ
xxxxxxMolestar adopted and is single-handedly raising Flykit.

xxxxᵀᴿᴬᴵᴺᴵᴺᴳ
xxxxxxname needs lessons in x, x, and x.

[start!] [1] [2] [3]

🦎

howdy ! i'm lizardspots
adult, she-they,
i ♥ vulture culture,
baby witch
ꪶ ιzαя∂ѕρσтѕ.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

SpruceClan | 01

Postby ponz » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:56 am

clan population: 01 | next starclan visit: march 4th | servings: 02 | mod: ? | pebbles: 20 | previous: x

The bitter winds of leaf-bare kicked up around him where he stood on the mountaintop, his thick coat ruffling along with it. Though the flakes of snow were heavy, he could still see the horizon from the outskirts of the caves, stretching on before him infinitely. Beautiful, as always. Sparrowstar's tail flicked in satisfaction.

The caves were warm and inviting, unlike these gusty stone valleys, but there was a mission to accomplish beyond just admiring the view. "Stars above, where did that cat get off to?" he grumbled, trudging through the iced-over stone paths. "Must be around here somewhere..." With an almost-amused huff, the leader padded off into the thick of the barren woods, ears pricked for any word from the clan healer or for the gentle footfall of available prey.

ACTIONS
[ Sparrowstar asks StarClan for a healer! ]
[ Sparrowstar goes on a hunt! ]

LEADER
          Sparrowstar | 36 moons | male | x

DEPUTY

HEALER
          Skill Points: ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿ ✿

WARRIORS

APPRENTICES

QUEENS

KITS

ELDERS
    HERB STORAGE
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

FRESH-KILL PILE
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

MENTORS

DECEASED CATS

FAMILIES
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits

Last edited by ponz on Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:40 am, edited 3 times in total.
ponz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby Ju_is_Lucky » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:43 am

Number of Cats: 4 | Next Stars Visit: 1.March 20 | Pebbles: 46

Writing wip

Seeker and Moonflower go on a border patrol
Flyingashes and Seeker go hunting
Rosethorn goes gathering some herbs

Starwalker:
          Seeker of the Stars | 32 Moons | Male| X

The Council:
          Flyingashes | 32 Moons | Male | Preystalker |X

Starbounds:
          Rosethorn | 32 Moons | Trans-Female | X

Preystalker:

Watcher
          Moonflower | 35 Moons | Female | X

Apprentices:

Mothers/Fathers:

Kits:

Retired:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Broom 1x | Used in poultices that can help broken legs and wounds
    Celandine 1x| Soothes weakened or damaged eyes
    Daisy leaf 1x| Eases the pain of aching joints. It is also a traveling herb
    Foxglove seeds 1x| They can easily cause paralysis and heart failure
    Water hemlock 1x| Causes writhing, pain, and foaming at the mouth
    Willow leaves 1x |Stops vomiting
    Holly berries 1x |poisonous for kits
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Vole | x0 | 1 serving each [0 servings left]
    Shrew | x0 | 1 serving each [0 servings left]
    Ermine | x1 | 2 servings each [2 servings left]
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings each [0 servings left]
    Hare| x0 | 3 servings each [0 servings left]
    Bird | x0 | 3 servings each [0 servings left]

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    ? & ? | Seeker of the Stars. Rose, Ashes
    Name and Name | Kits
Ju_is_Lucky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[] SilverClan [] 006 []

Postby viridxty » Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:40 am

Next Starclan Visit: 25th Feb | Mod: Amythest14 | Number Of Cats: 7 |
| Servings Needed: 2 |
| Pebbles: 68 |

Mod Notes:
I Think My Link Works Now
I Would Like Any Cats I Find To Be On The Lines!

SilverClan Consumes One Rabbit

Patrols
[]Moonstar And Pineleaf[]
[]Blackwhisker And Stempaw[]

Hunting
[]Blackwhisker And Pineleaf[]
[]Moonstar And Cherrypaw[]

Training
[]Moonstar Trains Stempaw In Climbing[]

StarClan
[]SilverClan Thanks StarClan For Sparing Them From The Blizzard[]

Other
[]Goldenpetal Stays At Camp With Sunkit[]
[]Mistshine And Pineleaf Are Welcomed To The Clan[]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Leader:
Moonstar | 32 Moons | Male |xXx

Deputy:
Name| Moons | Gender | xXx

Medicine Cat:

Medicine Cat Apprentice:

Warriors:
Blackwhisker | 33 Moons | Male | xXx
Mistshine | 36 Moons | Female | xXx
Pineleaf | 44 Moons | Male | xXx

Apprentices:
Stempaw| 10 Moons | Female | xXx

Queens:
Goldenpetal | 22 Moons | Gender | xXx

Kits:
Sunkit | 2 Moons | Gender | xXx

Elders:

Allies:
Clan | Owner
Clan | Owner
Clan | Owner
Clan | Owner

Enemies:
Clan | Owner
Clan | Owner
Clan | Owner

Borders:
North = Forest | Clan |
North-East = Forest | Clan |
South = Forest and Streams | BeeClan | -Fae
South-West = Forest And Lakes | Clan |
East = Sea and Mooncave
East-West = Forest | Clan |
West = Forest | HollyClan | jarside

Medicine Store:
Empty :O
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prey Pile:
Squirrel| x1 | 2 servings
Fish| x0 | 2-3 servings
Birds| x0 | 3 servings
Mice| x0 | 1 serving
Vole| x0 | 1 serving
Rabbit| x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:
Moonstar | Stempaw | 2 Training Sessions
Name| Apprentice
Name| Apprentice
Name| Apprentice

Apprentices' Skills
Stempaw: Hunting • Offensive Combat •
Skills
Offensive Combat
Defensive Combat
Hunting
Tracking
Climbing
Meeting Rouges
Meeting Loners
Meeting Other Clans
Gathering Manners

Families:
Unknown | Goldenpetal | Sunkit
Unknown | Unknown | Moonstar • Blackwhisker
Father | Mother | Kits

Deceased Cats:
Name | Gender | Cause Of Death

viridxty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

LostClan | 034

Postby recognize » Thu Feb 27, 2020 12:06 pm

──────────────────────────
population: 128 ( 66 ♀ 63 ♂ ) | pebbles: 174
starclan visit: 3.4 | mod: hazilnut | ©©
notes: aa i get deathpaw and ravenpaw
mixed up a lot xd

storage | mentors | deceased | family
──────────────────────────
ʟᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏ sʟᴏᴡʟʏ ᴡᴇ ғᴀᴅᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ғᴀʟʟs ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ʟᴏsɪɴɢ ᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅs ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴛᴏᴘ
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
current prophecy: " there is darkness // where there is light // lostclan will be lost // in their fight " | song lyrics from: taska black - losing our minds ft. nevve

POV - SETTING

xxx

you may injure but please do not kill cats marked with a star ★ for plot purposes (exception of leader with >1 life), most have planned deaths. thank you <3
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

LEADERS' DEN

silentstar | ♀ | 61m | leader | 9 lives
maplewhisker | ♀ | 67m | deputy
blackwhisker | ♂ | 66m | warrior
silkenstep | ♂ | 65m | warrior

INFIRMARY

hazelleaf | ♀ | 76m | med cat | 5 sp
whiteflurry | ♀ | 47m | med cat | 5 sp
deathstalk | ♀ | 19m | med cat | 5 sp

NURSERY

lionshade | ♀ | 63m | queen
mahoganykit | ♂ | 5m | kit