Create A Clan- V.4

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

[ hiddenclan ] [ 005 ]

Postby deimido » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:17 pm

┏───────────────── x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
size. 012 ) toms. 006 ) mollies. 006 )
pebbles. 050 ) servings. 003
last reply. here ) mod. amethyst14 ) font credit. here )

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x─────────────────┚

semi-skeleton since the month's abt to end

- astra proudly tells cadence that she's expecting kits, her serious green eyes glimmer in excitement for once, but she's certainly not as excited as cadence herself. she straight up tackles astra to the floor, laughing happily all the while. astra's not even able to tell her to take it easy for two moons before the ginger cat dashes off to tell her mate the news.
    - bronwyn's probably even happier! nuzzling cadence with as much affection as she can give. the pair are unaware to lilac and ivor strolling by, lilac purrs, happy for them both.
    - ivor's jaw drops. his sister?? starting a family??
    - the thought that he's the parent to some unlucky kits out there briefly hits him before lilac asks if he'd like to go scouting the sewers with he, reaper, and their newest recruit - jasper.

- jasper has been of reaper's interest since he joined. as the story goes, the young tom encountered bronwyn's patrol after stopping lilac and ivor from making a bad deal with a client earlier that day and personally asked her if he could join.
    - the bad deal in question was lilac tempted to give away the location of their best fishing spot in exchange for what turned out to be an infested twoleg den full of sickly rats. of course it was lilac who nearly threatened their food supply.
    - he of course wanted to put jasper to the test, and why not with the overseer and his auxiliary themselves? it's been a while since they traversed the empty tunnels. putting three young cats together in a dark space would produce some interesting results.

- ollie trains crispin at lilac's behest, much to her surprise. she's both flattered and confused as to why the overseer puts so much trust in her despite being so new.
    - but she enjoys working with crispin - he possesses an energy that's quite contagious.
    - as they walk back home after their training session, ollie quickly shoves crispin underneath a dumpster as a pair of frustrated voices reach her ears.
    - her eyes widen as she hears them mention that fishing spot they lost, realizing that these were the cats that jasper called out.
    - she waits well after they leave before she allows crispin and her to leave their hiding spot, resolving to tell lilac what she heard when he gets back.

──────────────────────────────────

words go here
┏────────────────────────────────── x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
trading secrets (hunting): bronwyn, misty, dewey, varen.
scouting (patrolling): reaper, ivor, lilac, jasper.
gathering herbs: astra.
training: crispin and misty are taken out to train.
prey consumption: a pigeon.
cats in red can be targeted for death rolls and every cat is fair game for injury. queens can be rolled for deaths
regardless of whether they're marked red or not.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x──────────────────────────────────┚

Overseer
        --Lilac (Steadypaws), 28m, tom

Auxiliary
        --Ivor (Songweaver), 23m, tom

Medic
        --Astra (Soothsoul), 25m, molly

Merchants
        --Reaper (Nosight), 63m, tom - [powers]
        --Dewey (Cubsnarl), 52m, tom
        --Varen (Dimflicker), 51m, molly
        --Jasper (Duskwalker), 35m, tom
        --Ollie (Bearstomp), 30m, molly
        --Bronwyn (Quickstep), 21m, molly

Trainees
        --Crispin, 9m, tom
        --Misty, 9m, molly

Nursing
        --Cadence (Quiverbone), 23m, molly - [2]

Borders
    --SteamClan | Katrione
    --WardClan | lucifer morningstar.

Medicine Store
    --borage, use, x1
    --burdock root, use, x1
    --burnet, use, x1
    --catmint, use, x1
    --cobwebs, use, x1
    --coltsfoot, use, x1
    --dock, use, x1
    --goldenrod, use, x1
    --poppy seeds, use, x1
    --stinging nettle, use, x1

Food Store
    --rats, 1s, x1
    --lizards, 1s, x1
    --squirrels, 2s, x2
    --fish, 2s, x2
    --sparrows, 2s, x1
    --pigeons, 3s, x1

Mentorships
    --Lilac & Crispin
    ↳ stalking, hunting
    --Bronwyn & Misty
    ↳ stalking, hunting
    climbing

Families
    --Reaper & Lilac; parent/child
    --Ivor & Cadence; siblings
    --Ivor's kits; here
    --Bronwyn/Cadence | unborn
    --Dewey/Varen | Crispin, Misty
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

chaosclan 009

Postby Kazin » Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:11 am

Font credit
Number of cats: 015 | 7 ♀ | 8 ♂
Servings Needed: 4, next at 21 | Next Request: Now | Mod: deimos
Herb Storage | Mates/Families | Deceased Cats

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Blue eyes gazed at the scarred cat with amusement. Raptorstar was pacing back and forth in front of his monster den, a familiar scowl on his face. Buzzardshade chuckled to himself at the look on his brother's face, finding great joy that he was still so aggravated at his own brother's existence. They never got along as kids, though Buzzardshade did have to admit it was probably because he was never a good brother.

Buzzardshade smirked as he thought of it. Chaos was great, and he loved mischief. It wasn't like he was trying to hurt anyone else, not at all. He just wanted to see some mayhem; it was interesting, unlike the boring world he had lived in, watching cats do nothing but hunt and sleep. They needed something to live for, something to make them think. Which was exactly why he was drawn to the idea of a clan, especially one called Chaosclan. Really, it was Raptor's own fault that Buzzard had found himself here. He should have known this would happen.

A hiss brought Buzzardshade's attention back to Raptorstar. The breeze was in his favor, carrying Raptor's words to him, from where he was talking to his girlfriend. Buzzardshade's grin only widened as he thought about what fun he could have with his nieces and nephews when they were born, but that would be something to think about another time.

"...I don't understand why he came here! He's going to be nothing but trouble!" Raptorstar's tail was lashing, and thought he tried to keep his voice quiet, he wasn't succeeding. He was never good at being quiet, Buzzardshade recalled. Not like himself, so keen on stealth. There was a reason Raptorstar didn't know he had been watching his clan for moons, watching him from the shadows, just as he was now.

Petalsong watched her mate, saying nothing. It was clear that Raptorstar needed to get this off his chest first, before she gave him her advice. She knew this vent was probably partially due to the fact that she had just come back from Amberdawn, discovering she was carrying kits. Raptorstar wanted to keep the clan safe for his kits, and it was clear he was nervous about becoming a father, especially when there were cats he didn't like around.

"He never did anything for anyone but himself! He's never been anything but trouble!" Raptorstar took in a deep breath of air, stopping his pacing. "No..." He trailed off, his eyes gaining a far off look as his voice lowered to a whisper. "I can't let him get to me, that's exactly what he wants."

"That's the first thing you've said in a while," Petalsong remarked sarcastically, finally breaking her own silence. A slight smirk was playing at her face, and Buzzardshade's own smirk widened. This she-cat could pick on his brother as much as Buzzardshade could himself!

Raptorstar gave his mate an incredulous look, unsure of whether he should be angry or not. Petalsong laughed at his expression, which made him scowl again. "I only want to keep this clan safe for our kits," he whispered softly, embarrassment creeping up through his pelt at the thought of being a father. He wasn't sure he was cut out for it.

Petalsong brushed up against Raptorstar, a gentle purr rumbling through her. "You're doing an amazing job, Raptor. Leading a clan isn't easy, and you are going to be an amazing father for our kits. I know it." The silence stretched on for a bit, a slight breeze ruffling the fur of all the cats. "Let Buzzardshade do what he wants, and if he does anything wrong, remember you're in charge, right?"

Raptorstar nodded, taking a deep breath and forcing himself to relax. Everything would be fine. He would just ignore his brother, and let Songbirdstar deal with him most of the time.

From his watch point, Buzzardshade yawned. He knew he would still get under Raptor's skin. It would be just as fun now as it was when they were younger. Only now, he'd have Raptor's own spawn to help cause mischief. He couldn't wait to annoy his brother some more.

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

New Members;; --> Icetuft joins as a scout.
    --> Sparkbreeze joins as a hunter.

Hunting;; --> Sparkbreeze, Marshminnow, Duskwillow, Rookfang,
    Fallencrow, and Longbranch hunt.

--> Songbirdstar, Buzzardshade, and Weevilsnap hunt.

Patrolling;; --> Icetuft and Emberlily patrol.
    --> Raptorstar and Crowpaw patrol, prepared to
    finally take care of the beehive in one of the monsters.

Medical;; --> Amberdawn searches for herbs.
    Amberdawn practices medicine.
    Family;; --> Petalsong due in 2 moons.

Training;; --> Crowpaw trains in nothing this moon.

Request;; --> Songbirdstar requests another cat.

Other;; --> Chaosclan consumes 2 rats [4 servings].
    --> Will enter Hard Mode after prey stockpile [leaving this here so I don't back out]

Leaders
    Raptorstar | | 36 moons | ★★★★★
    Songbirdstar | | 38 moons | ★★★★

Soldiers [3 max]
    Buzzardshade | | 36 moons
    Petalsong | | 34 moons in nursery
    Fallencrow | | 28 moons

Medics
    Amberdawn | | 32 moons
    --> 5 Skill Points
    Name | ♀/♂ | moons
    Amberdawn | | 32 moons
    Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Queens
Petalsong | | 34 moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons

Kits
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons

Caretakers
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons
Hunters
Rookfang | | 41 moons
Longbranch | | 30 moons
Duskwillow | | 26 moons
Marshminnow | | 20 moons
Sparkbreeze | | 16 moons

Scouts
Icetuft | | 52 moons
Emberlily | | 28 moons
Weevilsnap | | 26 moons

Apprentices
Crowpaw | | 9 moons
Name | ♀/♂ | moons

Ally Clans
    Name | Username
    Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Name | Username
    Name | Username

Border Clans
    North | Name | Username
    East | Name | Username
    South | Name | Username
    West | Name | Username
    Prey Pile
    prey | servings | amount
    Mouse | 1 | 3
    Squirrel | 2 | 2
    Hare | 3 | 2
    Shrew | 1 | 2
    Rat | 2 | 4 [-2]
    Pigeon | 3 | 0

Mentors
    Mentor | Apprentice | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim
    Raptorstar | Crowpaw | Hunt, Track, Fight, Swim
Last edited by Kazin on Sun Dec 15, 2019 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: HazeClan | Post 63

Postby NightWolf950 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:00 pm

Writing Archive: x - includes link to actual archive
Number of Cats: 169 (84 males | 85 females)
Speak to the Dark Forest: October 13th
Servings Needed: 25 (164-171)
Pebble Count: 83

Font Credit and Divider Credit

---

Although out of leading the clan for a few moons, Pantherstar knew she would be leaving HazeClan in good paws with Starlingflight and Jayfur. After all if the clan hadn't trusted her they would have never voted for her to become leader. She was grateful for how supportive and understanding her clan mates where. As far as she could tell, every cat was thrilled that she was a mother now, especially her own mother Turtledove. The large gray and white she-cat lied curled up in the nursery, her gaze fixated on the tiny tom asleep at her belly. Pantherstar smiled softly, excited to show Pearsblossom their tiny bundle of joy, but also happy to have a their family slowly growing. It was strange being a queen at first, as Pantherstar never imaged herself being a mother, let alone finding a she-cat she could truly love. Pearsblossom had taken Pantherstar's breath away the first time she set sights on the x she-cat. It didn't take long for the gray and white she-cat to fall head over heals for the pretty QuickClan she-cat. The pair seamed to hit it off right from the beginning, and now they where a growing family.

Turtledove padded in quietly, her eyes sparking with pride as she set her sights on Pantherstar and her grand-kit. The x she-cat padded over, sitting next to her daughter and let our a small purr. "Look at you... My little star has her own little star now." Turtledove whispered, letting out another purr. Pantherstar lifted her head, looking at he mother and then back down to her son. She let out a small purr herself and gave a small nod. "You know this is a strange feeling for me, but I would do it again if Pearsblossom asked. He's perfect..." she meowed. Turtledove let out a small chuckle before nodding. Being a mother changes you for the better. I'm sure Pearsblossom and you will be wonderful mothers. Besides he'll have me as his grandmother." Turtledove meowed, chuckling once again at her little comment. Pantherstar let out a small huff followed by a smile. "So the question is. What did you end up naming him?" Upon hearing her mother's question Pantherstar looked back down at the tiny tom and thought for a moment. "I always liked the name Vapor..." the gray and white she-cat meowed. Turtledove looked down at the tom kit and smiled. "Vaporkit... I like it. It has a nice ring to it." the x she-cat purred. The two she-cats talked a bit longer until Turtledove finally excused herself. "With Vaporkit being born it makes me miss my little stars in QuickClan. If you'r alright with it, I think I'm going to pay them and the boys a visit." Turtledove smiled. In all honestly it had been some time since she last saw all of them, and she truly wanted to see how every cat was doing. Pantherstar smirked a bit, knowing her mother not only wanted to have an excuse to see everyone but and excuse to see a certain spotted tom-cat. With a nod, Pantherstar flicked her tail knowing her mother would be back in a moon or two. "Go. Make sure to tell everyone I say hello and if you see Pearsblossom let her know I'll visit as soon as Vaporkit is strong enough to travel." Turtledove gave Pantherstar a quick lick between the ears before bonding out of the nursery and off towards QuickClan.

---

On the other side of camp Zipperfang sat alone, his eyes narrowed as he watched his clan mates move about. His hatred for HazeClan growing as each day passed. Although vaguely remembering Buzzardstar and his power, the black tom was thankful to still have Rookwatcher around to tell stories about how great and powerful his father was. The young tom hated how the clan turned their backs on him, banishing him from the Dark Forest and into the Forgotten. Unaware of all the truly cruel things the calico tom had done. In Zipperfang's eyes Buzzardstar was ushering HazeClan into a new kind of era, that was until the revolution rose up. Soon his time would come to take revenge on every cat, he'd show them all the true power his family had. It was unfortunate that his brother Cloudypaw had been swayed by their 'lies' and now all Zipperfang had was Rookwatcher. Sure Petalthroat and Swiftfeather had also been adopted by Rookwatcher and Buzzardflight, but Zipperfang saw nothing but weakness in them. Letting out an annoyed hiss, Zipeprfang rose to his paws and padded out of camp. He couldn't take it much longer and yet every time he wanted to seek revenge Rookwatcher always told him to wait as it was never the right time. "Wait. It's not time. Blah blah blah." Zipperfang muttered to himself, mocking Rookwatcher. The black tom made his way through HazeClan territory until coming up to what looked like just a bush. The tom pushed his way through, entering a cave that was hidden behind. It was here Zipperfang ran off to the most, where he would train and get away from every cat.

"Soon they will all see. They will either bow to me or die where they stand." Zipperfang meowed proudly, jumping on top of a ledge and looking down at the ground below. His eyes shined with fiery passion, as he day-dreamed of ruling over HazeClan. He knew he would have to start recruiting cats to join him, have them all hide out here until the time came to taking HazeClan into his own paws. "If I am to take power, I need cats I can manipulate on my side." he meowed, sitting down and beginning to make a mental list of cats who he could convince to join his cause. It wasn't long after he began to think when a cold chill came over Zipperfang causing the tom to look up and see him. In front of the black tom stood a familiar figure, with the same fiery spark Zipperfang had in shining in his eyes. He could recognize the familiar calico pelt anywhere. Smiling the figure moved closer stopping only a few tail lengths away and gazing at him. It remained silent for a moment until the figure finally spoke.
"It's good to see you following in my footsteps."

---

{Hazeclan consumes x5 birds and x5 rabbits

Request: n/a
Ceremonies: Radishpaw and Ivorypaw are ready to become warriors [Radishpatch and Ivorypelt]
Other: n/a

Medic Info: Topazpaw has 4 moons to rest
x1 chervil used on Topazpaw
x1 chamomile used on Wraith
x1 blackberry leaves used on Patchpad
x1 cobweb used on Beetleclaw
Kitting Info: Cinnamonbreeze is due
Dragonflyflight is due in 1 moon
Deaths: n/a

Gathering herbs: Darkflower and Cloudypaw [training in healing procedures]
Hunting: Starlingflight, Oakfang, Echoripple, Hazelwing, Icepetal, and Riddlepaw
Hunting: Jayfur, Sootwing, Heatherflame, Spidersight, Zipperfang, and Gustpaw
Hunting: Inkfire, Beetlecrawl, Sandfire, Tallwhisker, Chestnutblaze, and Sharppaw
Hunting: Batwing, Tansypetal, Twigscratch, Rookwatcher, Flarefeather, and Pikepaw
Hunting: Marshpool, Mockingjay, Driftsnow, Peridotgaze, Faintcloud, and Tumblepaw
Patrolling: Slatestone, Brightgaze, Whispcloud, Palesnow, Robinheart and Stagpaw - High kill rolls please
Patrolling: Ploverwing, Larksong, Dunebreeze, Cardinalwing, Almondfall, and Monarchpaw - High kill rolls please
Patrolling: Cherrybranch, Petalthroat, Mottlesplash, Hickorysmoke, Orangesky, and Fernpaw - High kill rolls please
Patrolling: Mousestep, Swivelspear, Swiftfeather, Rapidfall, Hailstorm, and Bearpaw - High kill rolls please

Training: All apprentices train [minus Riddle/Stag/Fawn/Gust/Flint/Sharp/Pansy/Burrow/Monarch/Cold/Pike/Fern/Bear/Tumble/Stream/ Blue/Teal/Ice]

Mod. Note: n/a
Color Code: Red = Kill-able

Leader:
In the Nursery
Lives: ★★★★

Deputy:
Starlingflight | 49 moons | Male

Adviser:
Jayfur | 57 moons | Male

Medicine Cats:
Darkflower | 88 moons | Female

Warriors:
Inkfire | 64 moon | Male
Batwing | 57 moons | Female
Marshpool | 57 moons | Female
Oakfang | 78 moons | Male
Emberspark | 55 moons | Female
Ghost | 63 moons | Male - missing left ear
Haunt | 70 moons | Male
Adderstrike | 54 moons | Male
Slatestone | 51 moons | Male
Tansypetal | 46 moons | Female
Maplebreeze | 46 moons | Female
Brightgaze | 63 moons | Male
Turtledove | 95 moons | Female
Heatherflame | 71 moons | Female
Whispcloud | 46 moons | Male
Sandfire | 48 moons | Male
Honeypool | 43 moons | Male
Rowangaze | 41 moons | Male
Palesnow | 41 moons | Male
Robinheart | 57 moons | Female
Ploverwing | 38 moons | Male
Whitemoon | 39 moons | Male
Larksong | 37 moons | Female
Driftsnow | 34 moons | Male
Dunebreeze | 34 moons | Male
Ripplesong | 34 moons | Female
Hazelwing |33 moons | Female
Spidersight | 33 moons | Male
Minnowfin | 33 moons | Female
Tallwhsiker | 52 moons | Female
Cardinalwing | 52 moons | Female
Rookwatcher | 102 moons | Male
Almondfall | 32 moons | Male
Elmbranch | 31 moons | Female
Icepetal | 31 moons | Male
Leafbreeze | 31 moons | Female
Wraith | 30 moons | Female
Newt | 30 moons | Female
Jack | 30 moons | Male
Sedgeling | 34 moons | Male
Rosethorn | 33 moons | Male
Chestnutblaze | 27 moons | Male
Flarefeather | 27 moons | Male
Faintcloud | 27 moons | Female
Heavystep | 56 moons | Male
Fallowpelt | 51 moons | Male
Skull | 30 moons | Male
Hornetwhisker | 27 moons | Male
Sycamoretooth | 27 moons | Male
Cinnamonberry | 27 moons | Female
Lightleap | 25 moons | Female
Patchpad | 25 moons | Male
Pineshade | 71 moons | Female
Dappledwillow | 87 moons | Female
Koisplash | 56 moons | Female
Bearclaw | 95 moons | Female
Gorseheart | 45 moons | Male
Meadowbird | 51 moons | Female
Splashstreak | 25 moons | Male
Flickerfall | 22 moons | Male
Cougarshadow | 66 moons | Female
Mockingjay | 21 moons | Male
Beetleclaw | 21 moons | Male
Peridotgaze | 21 moons | Female
Charcoalpelt | 47 moons | Male
Cinderflame | 61 moons | Male
Splashshade | 59 moons | Female
Tawnythroat | 20 moons | Female
Cindermask | 20 moons | Male
Lightningstrike | 33 moons | Female
Zipperfang | 19 moons | Male
Puddlestream | 44 moons | Female
Wollypelt | 62 moons | Male
Hailstorm | 44 moons | Female
Seedpatch | 47 moons | Male
Weaselheart | 40 moons | Male
Sootwing | 27 moons | Male
Twigscratch | 19 moons | Female
Wrenwillow| 19 moons | Female
Rapidfall | 18 moons | Female
Swiftfeather | 17 moons | Male
Beetlecrawl | 17 moons | Male
Swivelspear| 64 moons | Female
Echoripple | 42 moons | Female
Mousestep | 29 moons | Female
Azaleacurrent | 41 moons | Female
Orangesky | 59 moons | Female
Hickorysmoke | 52 moons | Female
Mottlesplash | 38 moons | Female
Petalthroat | 17 moons | Female
Cherrybranch | 17 moons | Female
Tigereye | 17 moons | Male
Mothtuft | 16 moons | Male
Sunsplash | 31 moons | Female
Boastrike | 54 moons | Male
Lotusbloom | 38 moons | Male
Dragonflyflight | 87 moons | Female
Willowshine | 19 moons | Female
Wildflame| 16 moons | Male
Sunsetpool| 39 moons | Male
Finchflower | 14 moons | Female
Foxwish | 32 moons | Female
Sorrelfang | 11 moons | Female

Apprentices:
Cloudypaw | 19 moons | Male
Radishpaw | 24 moons | Female
Riddelpaw | 11 moons | Male
Ivorypaw | 14 moons | Female
Topazpaw | 11 moons | Male
Diamondpaw | 11 moons | Male
Stagpaw | 11 moons | Male - blind in left eye
Fawnpaw | 11 moons | Female
Fangpaw | 11 moons | Male
Gustpaw | 11 moons | Male
Flintpaw | 11 moons | Male
Sharppaw | 11 moons | Female
Pansypaw | 11 moons | Female - twisted front right paw
Burrowpaw | 11 moons | Male
Monarchpaw | 11 moons | Female
Flurrypaw | 11 moons | Female
Webpaw | 11 moons | Female
Cranepaw | 11 moons | Female
Coldpaw | 11 moons | Female
Pikepaw | 11 moons | Male
Smallpaw | 11 moons | Female
Fernpaw | 11 moons | Female
Blossompaw | 11 moons | Female
Bearpaw | 11 moons | Male
Sprucepaw | 11 moons | Male
Tumblepaw | 11 moons | Male
Piperpaw | 11 moons | Female - twisted back left paw
Hillpaw | 11 moons | Male
Bubblepaw | 11 moons | Female
Streampaw | 11 moons | Female
Bluepaw | 11 moons | Female
Drizzlepaw| 11 moons | Female
Tealpaw | 11 moons | Male
Tortoisepaw | 11 moons | Male
Poppypaw | 11 moons | Female
Icepaw | 11 moons | Male
Brackenpaw | 10 moons | Male
Briarpaw | 10 moons | Male
Tansypaw | 10 moons | Male
Smallpaw | 10 moons | Male
Amberpaw | 10 moons | Female
Fleetpaw | 9 moons | Male
Puddlepaw | 10 moons | Female

Queens:
Wolfpelt | 46 moons | Female
Pumpkin | 30 moons | Female - mute
Butterflywatcher| 22 moons | Female
Pantherstar | 47 moons | Female
Cinnamonbreeze | 34 moons | Female

Kits:
Jaykit | 3 moons | Male
Smokykit | 3 moons | Male
Lizardkit | 3 moons | Female
Fishkit | 2 moons | Male
Lycan | 2 moons | Female
Cicadakit | 1 moons | Female
Vaporkit | 0 moons | Male

Elders:
Sootpelt| 112 moons | Male
Runningbrook | 124 moons | Female
Comfreystrike | 135 moons | Male
Lavenderbreeze | 108 moons | Female
Badgerstrike | 65 moons | Male
Shadowheart | 104 moons | Female
Crowstripe | 126 moons | Male

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mentors:
App. Skills | hunting, stalking, offence, defense
Med. App. Skills | healing procedures, recognizing herbs, herb storage, understanding omens/prophecies

Darkflower | Cloudypaw | 1
Wollypelt | Riddlepaw | 4
Hazelwing | Radishpaw | 4
Oakfang | Ivorypaw | 4
Ghost | Topazpaw | 1
Haunt | Diamondpaw | 3
Sandfire | Stagpaw | 4
Heatherflame | Fawnpaw | 4
Rowangaze | Fangpaw | 3
Driftsnow | Gustpaw | 4
Dunebreeze | Shaprpaw | 4
Palesnow | Flintpaw | 4
Robinheart | Pansypaw | 4
Spidersight | Burrowpaw | 4
Lightleap | Monarchpaw | 4
Jack | Flurrypaw | 3
Pineshade | Webpaw | 3
Gorseheart | Cranepaw | 3
Charcoalpelt | Coldpaw | 4
Sootwing | Pikepaw | 4
Weaselheart | Smallpaw | 3
Hailstorm | Fernpaw | 4
Seedpatch | Blossompaw | 3
Mousestep | Bearpaw | 4
Azaleacurrent | Sprucepaw | 2
Echoripple | Tumblepaw | 4
Elmbranch | Piperpaw | 3
Sycamoretooth | Hillpaw | 3
Maplebreeze | Bubblepaw | 3
Brightgaze | Streampaw | 4
Batwing | Bluepaw | 4
Ripplesong | Drizzlepaw | 2
Minnowfin | Tealpaw | 4
Whitemoon | Tortoisepaw | 3
Honeypool | Poppypaw | 3
Marshpool | Icepaw | 4
Emberspark | Brackenpaw | 2
Sunsplash | Briarpaw | 2
Lotusbloom | Tansypawpaw | 2
Turtldove | Smallpaw | 2
Adderstrike | Amberpaw | 2
Boastrike | Fleetpaw | 2
Sunsetpool | Puddlepaw | 1

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mice | x9 | 1 serving
Shrew | x10 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x8 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
Stoat | x6 | 2 servings
All Birds | x0 | 3 servings

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | eases toothaches - 4
Bindweed | helps keep broken bones in place - 1
Blackberry leaves | eases the swelling of bee stings - 0
Borage leaves | produces more and better milk, brings fevers down - 2
Bright-eye | mixed with lovage it can help cure coughs - 0
Broom | used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds - 3
Burdock root | helps with infected rat bites - 1
Burnet | keeps a cat's strength up - 1
Catchweed | stops poultices from being rubbed off without hurting the skin - 2
Catmint | a treatment herb for Greencough/Whitecough - 5
Celandine | soothes damaged eyes - 0
Chamomile | strengthens the heart/soothes the mind, helps with strength - 0
Chervil | treats greencough, though catmint is often preferred - 0
Chickweed | treats greencough - 3
Cobwebs | stops bleeding - 1
Coltsfoot | eases breathing/kitten-cough, as well as cracked/sore pads - 1
Comfrey root | repairs broken bones/soothes wounds, helps burns - 1
Daisy leaf | eases aching joints - 0
Dandelion | sooth bee stings, also acts as a pain killer - 0
Deadly Nightshade | x - 4
Deathberries | x - 0
Dock | soothes scratches/sore pads/wounds - 0
Dried oak leaves | used to stop infections - 3
Elder leaves | soothes sprains - 1
Fennel | helps hip pain - 2
Feverfew | reduces temp. for cats with fever/chills, heals aches/pains, helps headaches - 2
Foxglove seeds | x - 0
Goatweed | eases anxiety and grief - 4
Goldenrod | helps healing wounds - 0
Hawkweed | like catmint - 3
Heather Nectar | makes swallowing easier - 0
Honey | soothes infections/sore throats/coughs - 0
Holly Berries | x - 1
Horsetail | used to treat infections and stop bleeding - 0
Juniper berries| soothes bellyaches, calms cats, gives strength, helps with breathing - 4
Lamb's ear | gives strength - 2
Lavender | cures fevers and chills - 3
Lovage | mixed with bright-eye, it can help cure coughs - 0
Lungwort | cures yellow-cough - 2
Mallow Leaves | soothes bellyaches - 2
Marigold | stops infection/bleeding, helps inflammation of stiff joints - 0
Mint | hides scent of death - 2
Mouse bile | helps get ticks off - 1
Dried oak leaf | stops infection from setting in - 0
Parsley | stops a queen from producing milk if her kits die, cures bellyaches - 1
Poppyseeds | helps with sleep, ease pain, helps sooth shock/distress - 0
Ragwort leaves | treats aching joints, keeps strength up - 1
Ragwort | gives extra strength and energy - 5
Raspberry leaves | eases pain, stops bleeding - 2
Rosemary | hides scent of death - 1
Rush | helps hold broken limbs in place - 0
Sorrel | x - 2
Stick | x - 2
Stinging nettle | induces vomiting, brings down swelling - 3
Sweet-sedge | eases infection - 2
Tansy | cures coughs/wounds/poisons, soothes throats, helps prevent greencough - 4
Tormentil | root helps treat wounds and extract poison - 1
Thyme | calms nervousness/anxiety and cats in shock - 7
Watermint | eases the suffering that originates from a bellyache - 3
Water hemlock | x - 2
Wild garlic | prevents infection - 0
Willow Bark | eases pain - 1
Willow leaves | stops vomiting - 0
Wintergreen | treats wounds and some poisons - 2
Yarrow | extracts poisons, helps cat vomit up toxins - 2
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.4

Postby ARKYQ » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:11 am

Talonpawthewarrior wrote:
Mistyclan
archive

Number of Cats: 6 | Next Starclan Visit: dec 2nd 2019 | Pebbles: 20 | first post: here | mod: kacchan
tawnyheart sighed. she had been used to sharing the warriors den with wolftail and goldenfur. as noisy as they may be, it was still comforting to know that they were there. but now, staring around at the big emptiness of the den, and sure it was warm and comfortable, she still felt alone. she remembered the day, not too long ago when she had thought she'd had a terrible bellyache, and she'd gone to see ridgepelt. then the gray and white she-cat had told her she was having kits! she would have rushed to see wolftail but he had been out on patrol. as she waited for him to get back, she spoke with goldenfur, the newest warrior, explaining to him clan life and the warrior code. then her mate had walked into camp and she flicked her tail to call him over. when he came over and sat beside her, goldenfur had awkwardly backed away saying, "i'm just gonna go now..." she chuckled and shook her head. then she had turned to wolftail, who fixed her with a stare. "is something wrong?" he demanded. She shook her head, and looked up at him, her eyes shone. "You're going to be a father!" She had said. From that moment on, wolftail had gone into over-protective mode, she had moved into the nursery, he had always brought her the juiciest prey, but still she missed him.

Goldenfur grumbled. He was on guard tonight. All seemed quiet, the misty woods, as eerie as they often seemed to outsiders, made him feel like there was a wall of mist to protect him. Suddenly, he heard a noise. Twisting around he saw wolftail slink into the nursery. he's probably going to see tawnyheart, he thought to himself. Since he'd found out his mate was expecting kits, he'd been worrying himself silly. He shook his head. He simply didn't understand love and mates and all that stuff.

Wolftail padded into the nursery, relieved that tawnyheart was awake. "Hey," he said softly. She twitched her whiskers in greeting.
"I was starting to get lonely without you." She purred. He laid down beside her. Glancing over at her swollen belly, he wondered, if this was all to good to be true. They talked in hushed tones until they drifted to sleep.

The next day, wolftail rose early. He ordered patrols, and by the time the sun was peeking up over the trees, featherstar and owlpaw were on border patrol, and he and golden fur would be hunting. As they set off, he reasurred himself that tawnyheart would be safe with ridgepelt there. The broad-shouldered, gray and white she cat had been a fierce loner before she became a medicine cat.
-------

rank changes
↳ goldenfur | found last moon while patrolling the borders.
↳ tawnyheart | is now in the nursery as a queen.

hunting patrol:
↳wolftail and goldenfur

border patrol:
↳featherstar and owlpaw

medicine cat related:
↳n/a

training:
↳while patrolling the borders, featherstar shows owlpaw how to climb the tall, gnarled oaks, sleek birches, and the rough-barked cedars, in order to survey the land. (Climbing)

assesments:
↳n/a

injuries and deaths:
↳n/a

prey eaten:
↳ x1 squirrel

mod notes:
↳could i please request a warrior?

other:
↳could i please get only color-ins? The linearts are all just so amazing!

Leader:
        Featherstar | 49 moons | Female |
        Lives: ✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶✶

Deputy:
        wolftail | 42 moons | male |

Medicine Cat:
        ridgepelt | 46 moons | female |
        Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Warriors:
        tawneyheart | 47 moons | female | in the nursery
        goldenfur | 27 moons | male |
        Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]✶[/url]

Apprentices:
        owlpaw | 11 moons | male |

Queens:
        tawnyheart | 47 moons | female | due in two moons

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Clan Name | Username
East | Clan Name | Username
South | Clan Name | Username
West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
raspberry leaves | kitting herbs
bindweed | binds sticks together to mend broken limbs
lamb's ear | strength
burnet | strength
catmint | cures greencough and whitecough
dock | healing scratches
elder leaves | soothes sprains
herb | usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Bird egg | x0 | 1 servings
Hare | x1 | 3 servings
Large bird | x1 | 3 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Small bird | x0 | 2 servings
Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
featherstar | owlpaw | 1 | fighting (✓) agility () lore () hunting () climbing () strategy ()
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions |
Mentor | med Apprentice | No. of training sessions | healing wounds () healing illnesses () lore () herbal knowledge () recognizing signs and omens ()

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
tawnyheart and wolftail | expecting
Name and Name | Kits

Sorry to repost this, but on monday, three or four pages back, i think this got burried in posts or got missed!
Last edited by ARKYQ on Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

strikersclan twenty

Postby Lokisaurus » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:38 am

[ strikersclan storage ]

clan news
    the clan fasts for a moon

patrols
    snapfly, frogjumper, palesong, and crookedquill go hunting
    spiderhop, brindlebird, and talonwhisker go hunting

cypressjaw, hawktalon, lakemouse, and soparosa go on patrol

apprentice matters
    whitepaw trains with his mentor
    harrierpaw trains with his mentor
    mumblepaw trains with his mentor

splashpaw trains with her mentor
    twopaw trains with his mentor
    lionpaw trains with his mentor

dawnpaw trains with her mentor
    pebblepaw trains with his mentor

wolfpaw trains with his mentor

medicine cat duties
    littlebeetle gives mottledbreeze x1 catmint.

pregnancy and families
    snapfly has been moved into the nursery
    diamondheart has moved into the nursery
    mintdapple has moved into the nursery

this moon
    The camp went silent once Avocetstream appeared at the entrance of the clearing. Their eyes flitted from Avocetstream's mouth, which held the snake that killed his apprentice, to his back, where he had gingerly placed Gullpaw. One could almost mistake him for being asleep, but the clan knew better than to assume such a thing. He paused at the center of the clearing and spat out the adder. His teeth had not grazed the rough scales, and no poison had touched his tongue, but the even touching the thing made him sick. He set Gullpaw down in a far more gentle way. He licked his apprentice's cheek and smoothed the fur along his tail.

Avocetstream jumped as he felt a skinny form at his shoulder. Wispstar was looking down at her son, her green eyes dull. Her whiskers were awry and her shoulders slumped in such a way that Avocetstream wasn't even sure if this was his leader. She seemed so helpless, so vulnerable. It was something he had never seen before, and he hated it.

"My son." She croaked out. Her eyes went to the wound that Avocetstream could not have cleaned. "StarClan took my son..."

"Wispstar, I -"

She lifted her eyes to him. "You avenged him, I see. That's all I could have asked of you. Please f-fetch Rhymewing, I mean - I -" The leader could not even get out the name before an awful wail forced its way out of her throat. Tears rolled down her cheeks in thick, hot waves. She bent over her son as if to shield him from StarClan's view. The sound was horrendous and haunting but after a moment, Avocetstream found himself crying too, and a low yowl made its way out of his mouth. The clan joined in. Twopaw whistled out a ragged tune. Mistyspring caterwhauled next to Mintdapple, who allowed herself to make a few angry chirps at the sky.

For the first time in a generation, StrikersClan was singing, but at what cost?

☀️

"Eat."

Blazestar was the only cat allowed near Wispstar. Mostly because the leader's den held his nest as well, but partially because he had convinced her that she was not allowed to bear this burden alone. Gullpaw was his son, too, no matter if they loved each other or not. The realization that he had lost a child was still dawning on him, and sometimes he called out to his children without recognizing that only three little sets of paws would leap to attention. It hurt... a lot...

"I don't want to." Wispstar growled. "If StarClan can take my child, they can take me, too. They are cowards if they will not."

"And you are a bigger coward still if you think this pitiful battle against our ancestors is helping anything."

Wispstar glared at her former mate. "You think I'm a coward?"

"Of course I do. You refuse to interact with the children you still have. You haven't assigned a patrol in a week. You've left your deputy and his mate to conduct all of your duties without so much as a bone to throw to them. You are weak and you are pathetic."

Wispstar snarled. "How dare you. I bring you into my clan, with your mate and kit, on the premise of a lie. I make you leader to represent a sacred tradition my clan had for generations before you were even thought of. I allow you to say awful things about my clanmates and friends, and you insult me?"

Blazestar's whiskers twitched. "If you knew I was wrong to do so, you would've presented an actual argument instead of restating past transgressions."

Wispstar blinked, and the fur on her neck began to settle. "You're... you're right."

"It's a new feeling, isn't it? I don't quite like it myself." Blazestar chuckled. "I know I was never much of a mate to you, but now I can be a friend. He was my son, too, and I loved him. I love him. But right now, we can't get wrapped up in one loss. Splashpaw. Twopaw. Lionpaw. They need you. The rest of the clan needs you."

The older leader sighed and got to her feet. "You're right, again. But I will not eat. I want to have a proper vigil for Gullpaw. We'll see if I get my appetite back at sunrise."

☀️

"You tell her or I will."

Littlebeetle narrowed her eyes at the other medicine cat. "You want me to tell her that she won't see her favorite cacti bloom? You want me to tell her that she probably won't see Dawnpaw become a warrior? You want me to crush the last little bit of hope she has?"

"She's a big cat, she can take it."

"How are you so calm about this! You're telling me to give up on a patient! Do you even care about her feelings?"

Thymewing glared at her apprentice. "I gave you your name because I believed you were ready to take on the full responsibilities of a medicine cat. Was I wrong? Perhaps another cat could fill your role without this useless push-back."

Littlebeetle fought the urge to box Thymewing around the ears. The fur on her neck was standing straight up, and she could tell that Thymewing was waiting for her to do something stupid. Just waiting...

"I'll be in the elders' den."

☀️

-----
    leaders
    wispstar - wiry tortoiseshell she-cat, 96 moons
    > eight lives
    — blazestar - brilliant ginger and white tom, 66 moons
    apprentice, mumblepaw
    deputy
    — cypressjaw - muscular gray tabby tom, 51 moons
    medicine cats
    — thymewing - fluffy brown tabby she-cat, 45 moons
    > five skill points
    — littlebeetle - tortoiseshell and white she-cat, 18 moons
    > five skill points
    image for littlepaw until i edit it
    warriors
    — frogjumper - lanky black tom, 45 moons
    apprentice, pebblepaw
    brindlebird - pretty brown tabby she-cat, 27 moons
    mistyspring - gigantic long-haired silver she-cat, 33 moons
    diamondheart - silvery-white spotted she-cat, 33 moons
    grayrain - delicate long-furred silver tom, 33 moons
    apprentice, splashpaw
    talonwhisker - lithe brown tabby tom with large ears, 36 moons
    — hawktalon - light brown and white tabby tom, 46 moons
    apprentice, lionpaw
    soulreed - broad-shouldered black tom, 61 moons
    apprentice, dawnpaw
    lakemouse - hairless dark gray tom, 27 moons
    birchglow - long-haired cream tabby tom with a short tail, 34 moons
    apprentice, wolfpaw
    avocetstream - black and white tom, born as a molly, 62 moons
    crookedquill - husky light gray-brown tom, 48 moons
    — brindlepelt - stocky tortoiseshell she-cat with a slightly
    squished muzzle, 72 moons
    — soparosa - brown tabby she-cat with big amber eyes, 25 moons
    bloomingsky - seal point bicolor she-cat w. blue eyes, 40 moons
    apprentice, harrierkit
    larktrill - solid gray bicolor she-cat with curled ears, 15 moons
    is also a munchkin
    — spiderhop - brown tabby tom with extra toes and curled ears, 15 moons
    > is also a munchkin
    apprentice, whitepaw
    panthersnap - brown tabby she-cat, 62 moons
    apprentices
    — splashpaw - ginger and white she-cat, 12 moons
    — twopaw - black and white tom, 12 moons
    — gullpaw - black and white tom, 12 moons
    — lionpaw - light ginger tom, 12 moons
    — wolfpaw - fuzzy gray tom, 12 moons
    — dawnpaw - light ginger tabby she-cat, 17 moons
    — pebblepaw - golden-brown tabby tom, 17 moons
    — mumblepaw - black tom, 7 moons
    — whitepaw - black and white tom, 7 moons
    — harrierpaw - light brown tabby tom, 7 moons
    queens
    palesong - pale she-cat, 44 moons
    permanent queen
    — snapfly - longhaired gray tabby she-cat, 20 moons
    — mintdapple - stocky light calico she-cat, 41 moons
    apprentice, twopaw
    diamondheart - silvery-white spotted she-cat, 33 moons
    elders
    — lichenpatch - tortoiseshell she-cat, 130 moons
    mottledbreeze - tortoiseshell she-cat, 109 moons
    blossomdream - ruddy cream she-cat, 151 moons
    kits
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    north | scarabclan | broken
    south | highgarden | eagle,

Medicine Store
    Cobweb | x0
    Borage | x2
    Catmint | x0
    Marigold | x1
    Coltsfoot | x1
    Horsetail | x1
    Dock | x1
    Deathberries | x1
    Elder Leaves | x1
    Feverfew | x1
    Raspberry Leaves | x3
    Chervil | x3
    Chickweed | x3
    Cob Nut | x1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Rabbits | x2 | 2 servings
    Field Mice | x4 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
    Blackbirds | x2 | 3 servings
    Ermines | x1 | 2 servings
    Minnows | x1 | 1 servings

mentors
    grayrain | splashpaw | hunting, ambush, fighting
    mintdapple | twopaw | den repair, hunting, fighting
    hawktalon | lionpaw | battle, hunting, stalking
    birchglow | wolfpaw | hunting, fighting
    frogjumper | pebblepaw | pouncing, hunting, fighting
    soulreed | dawnpaw | pouncing, hunting, fighting

Deceased Cats:
    gullpaw | rattlesnake bite

cat of the week: avocetstream!
Lokisaurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Echoclan [068]

Postby Katrione » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:42 am

███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
( POPULATION ) 071 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( KIT POPULATION ) 012
( MALES ) 031 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ( FEMALES ) 040
( CURRENT SERVING SIZE ) 012 xxxxxxxxxxxxx--xxxxxxxxxxxxx ( VISIT TO MOONPOOL ) 00/00
( MODERATOR ) deimos xxxxxxxxxx ( ARCHIVE LINK ) ★ xx-xxxxxxxx ( CREDIT ) wade wilson
───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
MANY──────-─VOICES
CRYING────────OUT
AS───────────ONE
───────────────
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    indentAcciaberry paced in front of the medicine cat den, his tail twitching anxiously as he waited for some sort of news on the condition of his mate and her kitting. The fur along his spine bristled as he heard Splitear's cries and whimpers start to die down and then stop. Something didn't feel right.

indentMoments later, Crowcloud poked his head out of the nursery, a grim look on his face. Strawberrypatch, who had been standing outside of the warriors den, hurried forward as well. "Is Cassie done kitting?" She questioned. "And Splitear?"

indent"Yes... they're done kitting." Crowcloud mewed, his right ear twitching as Mousepaw nosed out of the medicine cat den after him. "I'm sorry..."

indent"You're sorry?" Strawberrypatch echoed. "For what? To who?"

indent"To both of you." Crowcloud choked. "Cassie gave birth to two kits, they're fine... but Cassie..." The sparse-furred tom choked back tears. Strawberrypatch shoved past the medicine cats, a wail creeping out of the den moments later.

indent"W-What about Splitear? Our kits?" Acciaberry mewed, his ears flattening back against his head.

indent"You have a daughter..." Mousepaw mewed, stepping in front of Crowcloud. "There was two more, but Splitear wasn't strong enough. The rest of the kits and Splitear died." The blind apprentice reported. Crowcloud turned and disappeared back into the den, most likely to take care of Strawberrypatch.

indentMousepaw rested his tail on Acciaberry's flank. "Come see your daughter." He mewed.

indentAcciaberry stepped away from Mousepaw, shaking his head. "No, she killed her mother... I want nothing to do with her or any of you. Splitear would've never died if we hadn't come to Echoclan, she wouldn't have gotten sick." The flame-point tom stepped away from the medicine cat den. "This Clan can perish for all I care." Without another word, the heart-broken tom stumbled out of the camp and never returned.

indentationindentationindentationindentationindentationindentation------------------------------

indentGorsebird tossed a nervous glance towards Raggedstar's den, hoping he wasn't watching, before leaning down to pick Thistlepaw up by his scruff, while a few other warriors did the same to the rest of the Red Plague victims. They had been waiting most of the morning for Raggedstar to hold the burial ceremony, but he never left his den. So Gorsebird hesitantly took the lead and hoped she wouldn't get her ear chewed off again.

indentFallpaw padded next to Crowcloud as they moved Frecklewish, his breath catching in his throat as he tried not to cough. He knew that if anyone figured out he had caught the Red Plague, he would be quarantined to the medicine cat's den and wouldn't be able to continue his training for Starclan knows how long. The orange oriental tom froze and released Frecklewish's scruff when an unfamiliar scent wafted over his nose.

indentCrowcloud froze as well, his gaze widening in surprise and happiness as he saw the flat-faced black and white she-cat step into the camp. "Owlseed!" The medicine cat chirped, rushing forward to greet the she-cat. Owlseed purred happily, closing her eyes as Crowcloud brushed his muzzle against her cheek. "What're you doing here?"

indent"Briarclan is gone," Owlseed mewed. "As soon as I could, I came here. I knew I would be welcomed here, at least by you."

indent"Everyone here will welcome you." The pair looked up as Gorsebird made her way to them. "Raggedstar might be icey at first, but he'll know that we need you here, especially with all of the loss we've had lately. Owlseed, right?" Owlseed nodded. "Well, welcome to Echoclan, Owlseed."

indentationindentationindentationindentationindentationindentation------------------------------

indentFleetkit sat outside of the nursery, a low growl rumbling in his throat as he watched Heathpaw and Buzzingpaw bickering next to the fresh-kill pile. The kit was only a moon younger than the two she-cats, yet he was forced to stay a kit until Raggedstar was over whatever tantrum he was throwing. Thank Starclan that there wasn't any new queens in the nursery, otherwise it would get cramped pretty fast.

indent"Fleetkit?" A tiny voice croaked. The blue-point tom looked over his shoulder, tilting his head curiously when he saw Sunkit, Milkkit and Shalekit inside the entrance to the nursery. "Can we come outside too?" Milkkit asked.

indent"I don't care, just don't go to where the warriors are. They're taking the deceased to be buried." Fleetkit replied. He silently prayed that the three little kits didn't go over there anyway, especially since their mothers were among the deceased.

indentThe three kits squealed happily and tumbled out of the nursery, wrestling across the grass. Fleetkit snorted when Sunkit was knocked onto her back. Since their birth, Gorsebird had been feeding the kittens since she still had milk from her own litter. But Strawberrypatch took over raising them. Milkkit and Shalekit were her own kits, but Sunkit had been Splitear and Acciaberry's.

indentFleetkit was knocked out of his thoughts when he heard Sunkit's pained squealing. He hurried over to the she-kit, who was writhing on her back. "Sunkit, what's wrong?" the tom gasped, nuzzling the she-kit.

indent"My body hurts." The tiny tortoiseshell wailed. As Crowcloud and Mousepaw rushed over to sweep the kit away to the nursery, Fleetkit noticed tiny blisters starting to form on the she-kit's exposed belly and paws.

[ Echoclan consumed x2 mice, x2 voles, x2 shrews, x2 rabbits + x1 squirrels ]
    [ Foamsplash's red plague symptoms have finally started to die down! ]
    [ Frecklewish, Cassius, Ankara, Wheatpaw, Thistlepaw and Dodger have passed away from their Red Plague symptoms ]
    [ Fallpaw continues to hide his Red Plague symptoms, praying that they don't get worse ]
    [ Acciaberry has abandoned his kit and went to Swiftclan ]
    [ Darkclover has left Echoclan and gone to Pineclan ]
    [ Stoneblossom and Hootfang have left Echoclan and gone to Fjordclan ]
    [ Venom is renamed Bellpaw's mentor, due to Dodger's death ]
    [ Wildpoppy is renamed Fallpaw's mentor, due to Darkclover leaving for Pineclan ]
    [ Crowcloud and Mousepaw figure out that Sunkit is allergic to the sun ]
    [ Rattlepaw is trying her final assessment again. Her warrior name will be Rattletail if she passes ]
    [ Squirrelpaw, Chubpaw, Twigpaw and Parsnippaw are taking their final assessments. Their warrior names will be Squirrelnose, Chubfur, Twigtoes and Parsniproot ]
    [ Applefur, Mossvine, Rabbitwish, Blazefur, Sunnyflower + Rowanstrike went on a hunting patrol ]
    [ Snowmouse, Mossycreek, Bramblingflight, Pigeonnose, Witheredstalk + Wickerfur went on a hunting patrol ]
    [ Piranha, Beestripe, Acornfall, Tawnyspark, Tadpole + Thunderstep went on a hunting patrol ]
    [ Owlseed, Haybriar, Juniperbranch, Canalstorm, Bubblestream + Bumbleflower went on a hunting patrol ]
    [ Bristlepad, Raggedstar and Gorsebird went on a border patrol ]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

THE LEADER
┌──────┐
RAGGEDSTAR
48 moons, ♂,

└──────┘
THE DEPUTY
┌──────┐
GORSEBIRD
33 moons, ♀,

└──────┘
                  THE MEDIC
                  ┌──────┐
                  CROWCLOUD
                  27 moons, ♂,

└──────┘
THE APPRENTICE
┌──────┐
MOUSEPAW
12 moons, ♂,

└──────┘

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

WARRIORS 01
──────────────────
001. applefur, 97 moons, ♂
002. venom, 94 moons, ♂
003. mossvine, 89 moons, ♀
004. petalbound, 72 moons, ♀
005. rabbitwish, 65 moons, ♂
006. blazefur, 63 moons, ♂
007. sunnyflower, 63 moons, ♀
008. rowanstrike, 60 moons, ♂
009. cloudwatcher, 60 moons, ♀
010. snowmouse, 60 moons, ♀
011. wildpoppy, 59 moons, ♀
012. mossycreek, 50 moons, ♀
013. bramblingflight, 48 moons, ♀

WARRIORS 02
──────────────────
014. appleheart, 46 moons, ♂
015. pigeonnose, 44 moons, ♂
016. witheredstalk, 44 moons, ♀
017. wickerfur, 35 moons, ♂
018. piranha of FC, 35 moons, ♀
019. icefang, 33 moons, ♂
020. strawberrypatch, 32 moons, ♀
021. beestripe, 32 moons, ♀
022. acornfall, 32 moons, ♂
023. lavenderpool, 31 moons, ♀
024. tawnyspark, 31 moons, ♀
025. tadpole, 29 moons, ♀
026. thunderstep, 28 moons, ♂

WARRIORS 03
──────────────────
027. owlseed, 27 moons, ♀
028. sandshell, 27 moons, ♀
029. haybriar, 26 moons, ♀
030. hazelburrow, 26 moons, ♀
031. juniperbranch, 26 moons, ♀
032. floodstone, 20 moons, ♀
033. canalstorm, 20 moons, ♀
034. bubblestream, 20 moons, ♂
035. foamsplash, 20 moons, ♀
036. bumbleflower, 20 moons, ♀
037. koifin, 19 moons, ♀
038. goosestrike, 19 moons, ♂
039. bristlepad, 18 moons, ♀

WARRIORS 04
──────────────────
040. name here, moons, ♂♀
041. name here, moons, ♂♀
042. name here, moons, ♂♀
043. name here, moons, ♂♀
044. name here, moons, ♂♀
045. name here, moons, ♂♀
046. name here, moons, ♂♀
047. name here, moons, ♂♀
048. name here, moons, ♂♀
049. name here, moons, ♂♀
050. name here, moons, ♂♀
051. name here, moons, ♂♀
052. name here, moons, ♂♀

APPRENTICES 01
──────────────────
052. squirrelpaw, 14 moons, ♀
053. chubpaw, 14 moons, ♀
054. twigpaw, 14 moons, ♀
055. rattlepaw, 13 moons, ♀
056. bellpaw, 12 moons, ♀
057. rookpaw, 12 moons, ♂
058. parsnippaw, 12 moons, ♂
059. grousepaw, 09 moons, ♂
060. beaverpaw, 09 moons, ♂

APPRENTICES 02
──────────────────
061. porcupinepaw, 09 moons, ♂
062. hedgehogpaw, 09 moons, ♂
063. buzzardpaw, 08 moons, ♂
064. fallpaw, 08 moons, ♂
065. heathpaw, 08 moons, ♀
066. buzzingpaw, 08 moons, ♀
067. name here, age moons,,,,,, ♂♀
068. name here, age moons,,,,,, ♂♀
069. name here, age moons,,,,,, ♂♀

QUEENS 01
──────────────────
070. name here, age moons,,,,,,,,,, ♀
071. name here, age moons,,,,,,,,,, ♀
072. name here, age moons,,,,,,,,,, ♀
073. name here, age moons,,,,,,,,,, ♀
074. name here, age moons,,,,,,,,,, ♀
075. name here, age moons,,,,,,,,,, ♀
076. name here, age moons,,,,,,,,,, ♀
077. name here, age moons,,,,,,,,,, ♀
078. name here, age moons,,,,,,,,,, ♀

KITS 01
──────────────────
079. jaguarkit, 07 moons, ♂
080. harpykit, 07 moons, ♂
081. fleetkit, 07 moons, ♂
082. pantherkit, 07 moons, ♀
083. riverkit, 07 moons, ♀
084. nickelkit, 07 moons, ♂
085. firkit, 06 moons, ♂
086. beechkit, 06 moons, ♂
087. dustkit, 06 moons, ♂

KITS 02
──────────────────
088. sunkit, 01 moons, ♀
089. milkkit, 01 moons, ♀
090. shalekit, 01 moons, ♂
091. name here, moons,,,,,, ♂♀
092. name here, moons,,,,,, ♂♀
093. name here, moons,,,,,, ♂♀
094. name here, moons,,,,,, ♂♀
095. name here, moons,,,,,, ♂♀
096. name here, moons,,,,,, ♂♀

ELDERS 01
──────────────────
097. felicia, 137 moons, ♀
098. brindlecloud, 44 moons, ♀
099. name here, age moons,,,,,,, ♂♀
100. name here, age moons,,,,,,, ♂♀
101. name here, age moons,,,,,,, ♂♀
102. name here, age moons,,,,,,, ♂♀
103. name here, age moons,,,,,,, ♂♀
104. name here, age moons,,,,,,, ♂♀
105. name here, age moons,,,,,,, ♂♀

ALLIES
─────────────
forestclan, simonpet
clayclan, hazilnut
pineclan, deimos
*changes frequently

└───────┘

RIVALS
─────────────
clan, username
clan, username
clan, username
*changes frequently

└───────┘

BORDERS
────────────────
n, clan, username
e, clan, username
s, groveclan, solyn
w, skullclan, heda
nw, clan, username
ne, clan, username
sw, moorclan, dinolil1
se, gustclan, chamrosh
*changes frequently

└─────────┘

FRESH-KILL
─────────────
mice, x0, one
vole, x0, one
shrew, x0, one
rabbit, x0, two
squirrel, x7, two
fish, x3, three
pigeon, x6, three

└───────┘

MENTORS
───────────────────
appleheart, squirrel, 4, hunt, climb, fight, swim
lavenderpool, chub, 4, hunt, fight, climb, swim
hazelburrow, twig, 4, hunt, fight, climb, swim
sandshell, rattle, 4, hunt, fight, climb, swim
venom, bell, 3, climb, hunt, fight
cassie, rook, 4, fight, hunt, climb, swim
hootfang, parsnip, 4, climb, fight, hunt, swim
petalbound, grouse, 1, hunt
koifin, beaver, 2, hunt, swim
floodstone, porcupine, 2, hunt, swim
icefang, hedgehog, 2, hunt, swim
cloudwatcher, buzzardpaw, 1, swim
wildpoppy, fallpaw, 0, move
goosestrike, heathpaw, 1, swim
strawberrypatch, buzzingpaw, 1, swim
crowcloud, mouse, 2, herb rec., kitting

└──────────────┘
LINKS
────────
DECEASED
────────
FORMERS
────────
FAMILIES
────────
FANCLUB
────────
FONT CREDIT
────────
IMAGE CREDITS

Last edited by Katrione on Thu May 07, 2020 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

DUPLEX SUB REPLIES | 12-01-19 | December 1st, 2019

Postby Katrione » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:11 pm

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
爆殺王 wrote:
font credits: ©

KeyClan consumes x1 squirrel, x1 rabbit, and x1 frog

Swiftwind, Babypaw, Jinglebee, Calendulaclaw, Steelwing, and Poisonfang patrol the border
Cypressstar, Auletris, Wishpaw, Grasswhistle, Mewlin, and Diamondstorm go hunting
Syrinxecho, Cottonspore, and Flareblitz go hunting
Weasel hunts for herbs

Swiftwind and Babypaw train
Auletris and Wishpaw train

Cypressstar asks Cirque de Étoile for a Juggler

[ Swiftwind's patrol found an juggler ]
      [ Cypressstar's patrol caught x3 hares ]
      [ Syrinxecho's patrol caught x1 bird ]
      [ Weasel gathered x1 alder bark and x1 beech leaves ]
      [ Babypaw and Wishpaw learned the Fight skill ]
      [ The Cirque de Étoile has accepted Cypressstar's request and has sent Keyclan a juggler ]
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Ravenwhisper's Wish wrote:
Thicketclan

Leader:
↳★ 5.11.19
Medicine Cat:
↳Twigwish, Sparkgaze and Nightpaw gather herbs
↳Twigwish, Nightpaw and Sparkgaze practice their skills
↳Softpaw gets 1x horsetail
Border Patrols:
↳Burnscar, Newtpaw, Sedgewatcher, Hawkwhisker, Blackberryglow, Lovagepaw
↳Koipuddle, Shardlily, Dappledhowl, Cowpaw, Barkskip, Batshriek
Hunting Patrols:
↳Bearsnarl, Elmstep, Pumpkinpaw, Lightningpelt, Twocrow, Peacock
↳Robin, Driftsnow, Spidermouse, Oaknose, Rosepaw, Almondpaws
↳Tigertooth, Briarslash, Glimmerbee, Witheredpaw, Whiskerpaw, Pikashine
Ceremonies & Assesments:
↳Tansypaw and Myrtlepaw take their final assesments (Tansystorm & Myrtlepath)
Mates & Kittings:
↳Briarslash and Coltray try again for kits
Eaten
↳ThicketClan consumes 4x hare and 1x mouse
Training
↳Creampaw
↳Doublepaw
↳Daisypaw
↳Softpaw
↳Heronpaw
↳Witheredpaw
↳Glowingpaw
↳Nightpaw
↳Rosepaw
↳Splashpaw
↳Windpaw
↳Breezepaw
↳Whiskerpaw
↳Newtpaw
↳Mallowpaw
↳Lovagepaw
↳Ragwortpaw
↳Cowpaw
↳Tornadopaw
↳Zephyrpaw
Other

[ Twigwish, Sparkgaze and Nightpaw gathered x1 alder bark, x1 beech leaves, x1 bindweed and x1 birch sap ]
      [ Twigwish, Sparkgaze and Nightpaw maintained their skill level ]
      [ Burnscar's patrol found nothing important ]
      [ Koipuddle's patrol passed uneventfully ]
      [ Bearsnarl's patrol caught x3 mice ]
      [ Robin's patrol caught x3 mice ]
      [ Tigertooth's patrol caught x3 mice ]
      [ Tansypaw and Myrtlepaw passed their final assessments ]
      [ Tansypaw and Myrtlepaw are now warriors: Tansystorm and Myrtlepath! ]
      [ Sadly, Briarslash isn't expecting kit. Try again next moon ]
      [ Creampaw, Doublepaw, Daisypaw, Softpaw, Heronpaw, Witheredpaw, Glowingpaw, Rosepaw, Splashpaw, Windpaw, Breezepaw, Whiskerpaw, Newtpaw, Mallowpaw, Lovagepaw, Ragwortpaw, Cowpaw, Tornadopaw and Zephyrpaw learned the Swim skill ]
      [ Nightpaw learned the Minor Sickness skill ]
Talonpawthewarrior wrote:
Mistyclan

rank changes
↳ goldenfur | found last moon while patrolling the borders.
↳ tawnyheart | is now in the nursery as a queen.

hunting patrol:
↳wolftail and goldenfur

border patrol:
↳featherstar and owlpaw

medicine cat related:
↳n/a

training:
↳while patrolling the borders, featherstar shows owlpaw how to climb the tall, gnarled oaks, sleek birches, and the rough-barked cedars, in order to survey the land. (Climbing)

assesments:
↳n/a

injuries and deaths:
↳n/a

prey eaten:
↳ x1 squirrel

mod notes:
↳could i please request a warrior?

other:
↳could i please get only color-ins? The linearts are all just so amazing!

[ Wolftail and Goldenfur caught x2 small birds ]
      [ Featherstar and Owlpaw found a warrior ]
      [ Owlpaw learned the Climb skill ]
      [ Mod Notes: For future reference, you can only request specific cats/ranks at your Moonpool visits ]
      [ Mod Notes: Deimos will be covering sub replies for Akame/Kacchan until they come back, so look out for their weekly replies! ]
      [ The written description for your warrior is: a dilute tortoiseshell with yellow eyes ]
      [ The warrior was colored in by: H155 ]
bed time wrote:
Irisclan

Horizonstar ate two mice.
Zephyrrush joined the clan.

Horizonstar and Zephyrrush go on a hunting patrol.

[ Horizonstar's patrol caught x3 small fish ]
      [ Horizonstar's patrol found a warrior ]
      [ Mod Notes: You actually don't have to start feeding your Clan until after your next post, so you can add the mice back into your pile! ]
      [ Mod Notes: Deimos will be covering sub replies for Akame/Kacchan until they come back, so look out for their weekly replies! ]
      [ The written description for your warrior is: a chocolate bicolor with copper eyes ]
      [ The warrior was colored by: Kazin ]
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby epilogue » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:26 pm

Irisclan
Number of Cats: three | Next Starclan Visit: now (after this: 12/7) | Pebbles: Here

The clan ate two mice.

Honeysneeze joined the clan. She seems to take a liking to Zephyrrush.

Zephyrrush and Honeysneeze go on a hunting patrol.

Horizonstar visits the moonpool and asks Starclan for an apprentice.

Leader:
          Horizonstar | 40 moons | female | xx
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Skill Points: ✿✿✿✿✿

Warriors:
          Zephyrrush | 22 moons | male | xx
          Honeysneeze | 20 moons | female | xx

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrels | x0 | 0 servings
    Shrews | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 0 servings
    Frogs | x0 | 0 servings
    Small fish | x3 | 6 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
epilogue

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazz. » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:21 pm

archive | Mod: amethyst | TwsitedClan uses: 8 servings | Next Moonpool visit: later
Number of cats: 44 | 21 females | 23 males | Pebbles: 94

─ ℓαsт мσση
    xxxxxxxTwistedstar turned her head to the right but Ruststripe of course was not there anymore. Birchwhisker also wasn’t there along with half of her clan. She made do by looking to Sunchaser who also had lost all closest to him. He noticed her staring and with a sad smile approached. “We have a lot of decisions to make.” He murmured.
    xxxxxxxWith patrols, assigning new mentors, integrated the new members, and making sure cats rest, we’re going to be busy.” Twistedstar sighed. “But before we decide that, we need to talk about some of the current ranks.”
    xxxxxxx“Yes, it is unfortunate that Frostpaw mostly received warrior training along with Frigidthorn.” Sunchaser said. “We essentially are short a medicine cat.”
    xxxxxxx“I’m sure Spottednose and Galalight will do their best to assist him until we find an alive substitute.” Twistedstar wrapped her tail around her paws. “But I was alluding to the leader and deputy position.”
    xxxxxxx“Oh?”
    xxxxxxx"As you are aware, I am on my last life and nearing my departure of the clan.” She caught Sunchaser before he argued. “No, no, no, it’s just a fact of life. But that also means that the deputy will be promoted to leader.”
    xxxxxxx“And you are starting to doubt my abilities?”
    xxxxxxx“The opposite. I know you’d be a wonderful leader but wanted to make sure that is something you still want.” Twistedstar said. “If you want to step down and be allowed to eventually quietly retire to watch your kits grow up, I’ll allow that.”
    xxxxxxx“Oh,” Sunchaser wasn’t expecting that. “I…that thought never crossed my mind to be honest. I don’t think I could ever step down from my Clan and my duties.”
    xxxxxxx“I fully endorse that choice.” Twistedstar licked his cheek. “But I hope you stay my deputy for a little while more.”
    xxxxxxx“So do I.” He gave her a stern look. “I respectfully request you to stay alive for a long time.”
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxxThe heavily scarred tom that hovered near Frostpaw regarded Mountaintop with anxious eyes as he made his way towards them carrying a shrew. “Hey, Frostpaw, do you want something to eat?” He asked gently. He sat the bird down in front of Frostpaw, but he made no movements towards it or even acknowledged this interaction had taken place.
    xxxxxxx“Leave it here and he’ll eat when he needs to,” The tom slightly stuttered, clearly not comfortable around the clan who tried to kill the rogue group only days before.
    xxxxxxx“I also need to talk to him.” Mountaintop pressed. He couldn’t go back on his promise to Frigidthorn, he would care for Frostpaw whether he liked it or not!
    xxxxxxxThe tom nudged Frostpaw. Frostpaw blinked once and seemed to snap out of his stupor for a few seconds. He recognized Mountaintop but didn’t offer any words or reassurances. “He needs to adjust.” The tom spoke for Frostpaw.
    xxxxxxxMountaintop wasn’t a fan. Frostpaw was old enough to be a warrior for StarClan’s sake, he could speak for himself. But Mountaintop would take the high road and he nodded. “I’ll be here whenever he’s ready.”
    xxxxxxx•••
    xxxxxxxFeatherpaw nudged a moping Hollypaw. “C’mon, cheer up.” He urged his brother. He didn’t enjoy sitting idly by and needed to rouse his littermates from their stupor. “Sunchaser didn’t even yell at us.”
    xxxxxxxWe’re the reason those apprentices and kits died, Featherpaw.” Hollypaw spat. Even Ashpaw felt relatively guilty. None of the three ever thought their own selfish actions would cause seven deaths. Who knows what would have happened if they stayed?
    xxxxxxx“I know, but we can try to make up for it.” Featherpaw pressed.
    xxxxxxx“We already got our punishment.” Ashpaw sighed. “We have to start training all over again.”
    xxxxxxx“Yes, but what are we experts of?” Featherpaw waited for a moment before blurting out, “BEING ORPHANS!
    xxxxxxx“And why are you reminding us of this again?” Ashpaw said scathingly.
    xxxxxxx“We can help Oakpaw with his family’s death. He can join in on our adventures and training sessions.” Featherpaw insisted. “That can be our penance.”
    xxxxxxx“I guess.” Ashpaw perked up. “He does need another family.”
    xxxxxxx“And Neritefang and Marsh would love to have another cat to tell stories to.” Hollypaw said. “Featherpaw, that’s the best idea you’ve ever had.”
    xxxxxxx"HEY!"

─ ρяεsεηт
      xxxxxxxStarlingsky sat next to Mallardwing and Thistlefur with the remaining cats of TwistedClan along with scarred others who had been abandoned by the rogues. All were anxious as to what Twistedstar was going to cover at today’s ceremony. New mentors needed to be assigned, clan names needed to be given, and patrols were needed to be regrouped. Twistedstar herself had aged several moons since the battle even though only one moon had passed. Her hind legs were now so weak that her back half seemed to buckle towards the ground. “All cats able to climb a tree gather here below!” Twistedstar started the ceremony with the proper sentence although most cats currently in the clearing couldn’t even bend over without experiencing some kind of pain. “First of all, TwistedClan will hold a moment of silence for all the brave warriors lost in the Great Battle.” She and Sunchaser dipped their heads and the rest of the Clan followed suit. “Thank you.” Twistedstar grimaced and daintily sat. “If you will excuse me, I will continue from this position. Now, from those fallen warriors some were mentors that need reassigning. Thistlefur, you will take the place of Petalfall and continue Oakpaw’s training.” Thistlefur met a solemn Oakpaw and touched noses. “Now, Thundercry will replace Nightpelt and train Fogpaw, and Willowbranch will replace Flameleap and train Mistpaw.” The respective pairs touched noses. “And Lynxshine will take over Beetle’s training while Crowtalon is recovering.” Instead of the usual chanting after new apprentices being assigned, the clan broke into soft murmurs discussing the gruesome ends of the other cats. “Now, I understand that we have some new members of TwistedClan joining us.”
      xxxxxxx“And why should we trust them?” The challenging voice belonged to Shadow who was standing with her fur bristling. “They tried to kill us once, they’ll try again.” Pavilla sat next to her with her tail wrapped around her two remaining kits nodded briskly. Darkmist who was behind them smirked. Starlingsky understood the queens’ reservations. These rouges didn’t necessarily join voluntarily; they were deemed too weak and useless and were left behind by their own group. Starlingsky wasn’t the only one that was now thinking about their loyalty as louder murmurs swept through the cats.
      xxxxxxx“Silence!” Twistedstar was standing once more with an intense look she rarely used. “If their allegiance ever wavers, they will be punished, but as for now, we will show them mercy that they never experienced with the rogues. Now, Frostpaw has requested Volé to join him as a medicine cat assistant until Frostpaw studies enough to become a full medicine cat.” The heavily scarred gray kit paraded forward meeting Frostpaw halfway. An overeager nose touch sent Frostpaw reeling backwards who quickly returned to his seat in the shadows. “You will be known as Volépaw until you earn your full medicine cat name.” Twistedstar continued as if Frostpaw’s stumbling never happened. “We also have three new apprentices today.” Twistedstar flicked her tail and three nervous younger cats approached. “Phoenix, from this day on, you will be known as Phoenixpaw, and your mentor will be Rabbitear.” The calico chimera sheepishly touched noses with the young warrior and slunk back to the shade away from the stares. “Quail, from this day on, you will be known as Quailpaw, and your mentor will be Tigerstrike.” Twistedstar’s remaining kit met the small molly who was much more confident than Phoenixpaw had been. “And Pheasant, from this day on, you will be known as Pheasantpaw, and your mentor will be Mallardwing.” Mallardwing rose from her spot and met the eager Pheasantpaw. She was followed back by her new apprentice. “Finally, Skitter, from this day on, you will be known as Wishpaw, and your mentor will be Sunchaser.” The skittish tom that had been glued to Frostpaw touched noses with the deputy and immediately retreated. The apprentice ceremony was over, but no one chanted the new names.
      xxxxxxx“Now, we will welcome two new warriors joining our midst.” Twistedstar narrowed her eyes. There will no interruptions this time, her gaze seemed to say. “Frisk, do you promise to uphold TwistedClan’s traditions and to protect the Clan with your life?”
      xxxxxxxThere was some uneasy muttering, but no one stopped the silver serval from saying, “I do.”
      xxxxxxx“Then, I give you your warrior name, Lightningflash.” Twistedstar didn’t add a trait or value she noticed from the tom given the circumstances, it was reasonable. “And, Robin, do you promise to uphold TwistedClan’s traditions and to protect the Clan with your life?”
      xxxxxxx“I do,” The one-eyed molly said.
      xxxxxxx“Then, I give you your warrior name, Robinripple.” Twistedstar said. Again, TwistedClan was silent, so Twistedstar continued. “If you are well enough to patrol which Frostpaw has to clear you to, you may go to Sunchaser to receive your new temporary patrol. Thank you.”
      xxxxxxxStarlingsky rocked to her feet and stretched. “That was almost as long as the nine-apprentice-ceremony last time.” She groaned.
      xxxxxxx“But hey, we all have apprentices together again!” Mallardwing said happily. Her tail flicked Pheasantpaw. “You’ll get to train alongside Oakpaw and Ashpaw.” She told him.
      xxxxxxx“Which ones are they?” Pheasantpaw looked through the crowd of cats.
      xxxxxxx“Oakpaw is only a moon older than you and doesn’t have any training yet. You’ll start off at the same pace.” Thistlefur said. He hoped that Oakpaw would be excited that Thistlefur was his new mentor or at least not disappointed. He pointed out the tabby to Pheasantpaw when he spotted him.
      xxxxxxx“And Ashpaw is…a lot to handle at the moment.” Starlingsky sighed. It seemed that every time Ashpaw was mentioned or dealt with, Starlingsky spent the majority of the time sighing. While she had been difficult before the Great Battle, now that her and her littermates were being punished for abandoning their posts, she had become unbearable. Ashpaw, Hollypaw, and Featherpaw had been demoted to six moon old apprentices having to relearn all the necessary skills along with the brand-new apprentices. Needless to say, they were pretty bitter but also understood the severity of their actions in the last moon. “She can help you two get some basic skills down as she has had training.”
      xxxxxxxWho’s Tigerstrike? Can he train Quailpaw with us too?” Pheasantpaw asked.
      Starlingsky was pleased at how open and confident the two new siblings were already. “He’s Twistedstar’s son and very kind.” Starlingsky explained. “He had two sisters, Riverstone and Cinderdust, but they died in the Great Battle along with their father, Ruststripe.”
      xxxxxxx“Like our parents.” Pheasantpaw said. He didn’t seem that sad as he kept his same cheery tone. “And Rabbitear? Phoenixpaw got him as a mentor, right?”
      xxxxxxx“Rabbitear is a younger warrior as well. He has four other littermates and his mother is Silverstem, a permanent queen. His father died a while ago from an illness…Wolfclaw, former deputy of TwistedClan.” Starlingsky said.
      xxxxxxx“And Skitter’s, I mean Wishpaw’s, mentor is the current deputy!” Pheasantpaw waved his tail as he knew that fact for sure. “Can I go see what Quailpaw is doing now?” Mallardwing nodded and he scurried off into the crowd to find his sister.
      xxxxxxx“You answered his questions very well.” Thistlefur noted.
      xxxxxxx“You could have jumped in at any time.” Starlingsky raised a brow at Mallardwing.
      xxxxxxx“I didn’t want to interrupt the history expert.” Mallardwing purred.
      xxxxxxx“That is all basic knowledge.” Starlingsky argued. “How is knowing Tigerstrike is Twistedstar’s son expertise?”
      xxxxxxx“You’ve known me for our entire time in TwistedClan,” Mallardwing laughed, “I am not as air-headed as Softdapple, but there’s a lot of cats here and I can’t possibly remember everything.”
      xxxxxxx•••
      xxxxxxx“Darkmist,” A silky voice roused Darkmist. She looked around at her surroundings. It was clear she was in a dream, but this definitely wasn’t StarClan where she had earlier received her nine lives during her short stint of leader of Lucid Shadows. “Sorry, I had to bring you here instead of that twinkling forest.” The voice belonged to a long-haired copper tabby. Darkmist hadn’t the faintest clue as to who she was or why she was brought here. “I sense your confusion.” The molly continued. “I am Copperleaf, first deputy of TwistedClan.”
      xxxxxxx“Oh, thank you for meeting with me.” Darkmist dipped her head but maintained eye contact. She didn’t intend on trusting this cat about anything. “May I ask why you brought me into your dreamland?”
      xxxxxxx“I have a boon,” Copperleaf smiled but there was something else behind that smile. “Twistedstar is on her last life.”
      xxxxxxx“Really?” Darkmist along with most of her other clanmates had lost count in the Great Battle.
      xxxxxxx “It would be a shame if an illness took her last life right after TwistedClan’s victory.” Copperleaf’s eyes twinkled.
      xxxxxxx“No one has had any strange symptoms in moons,” Darkmist rolled her eyes. This molly obviously spent too much time in the dark here than spying on the clan.
      xxxxxxx“But it lies dormant close by.” Copperleaf snapped. “Do you think you know more than I? I’ve waited many seasons to see Twistedstar fall, and if you don’t want to follow my orders, I will find another cat that listens.”
      xxxxxxxDarkmist narrowed her eyes. “Alright, first tell what you need me to do.”
      xxxxxxx•••
      xxxxxxxQuailpaw pressed against her brother. She made sure to stay on his left side, her blind side, and felt uneasy for the first time in TwistedClan. She was naively surprised at the lack of welcome the rogues felt. “I don’t think the others like us.” She murmured to Pheasantpaw. The two could be seated in the center of the clearing and not be worried about anyone stepping on their tails; they were automatically avoided.
      xxxxxxx“They will once they get to know us.” Pheasantpaw promised. “My new mentor, Mallardwing, seems nice enough. And your mentor is the leader’s son! You can’t beat that.”
      xxxxxxx“It’s not about the warriors,” Quailpaw said, “It’s the other apprentices. They won’t even look at any of us.”
      xxxxxxx“Well,” Pheasantpaw sighed, “It’s reasonable. Our group killed half of their clan members.”
      xxxxxxx “But we didn’t.”
      xxxxxxx“They can’t see that right now. The battle is still too fresh in their minds.” Pheasantpaw said. He sounded much older having to comfort his sister and his easy-going attitude dropped. “And think of Phoenixpaw, at least we have each other.”
      xxxxxxx“You’re right,” Quailpaw nodded. “Thanks for always making me feel better.” She spotted the calico chimera stretching in the early morning sunlight. “Phoenixpaw, over here!”
      xxxxxxx•••
      xxxxxxxSilverstem thanked StarClan at least twice a day for the blessing of having all five of her kits still surrounding her in TwistedClan. She knew deep in her heart that Wolfclaw was watching over them and purred to herself. She also hoped Pebblepaw and Bluekit would be proud watching over their half-siblings live the life that got ripped away from them. Rabbitear had even been assigned an apprentice this moon!
      xxxxxxxMuch to Silverstem’s dismay, Rabbitear becoming a mentor was the thing his littermates were teasing him about. “Listen to me, Phoenixpaw,” Squirreltuft said in a very exaggerated imitation of his brother, “The first rule is to not make fun of my big ears!” Mousespeck and Deergaze snickered. “C’mon, Shrewfeather, why aren’t you paying attention to my hilarious jokes?”
      xxxxxxx"Maybe because it’s not funny.” Rabbitear said grumpily.
      xxxxxxx“Or maybe it’s because she found something better to watch.” Squirreltuft followed her gaze and nudged her. “What is that molly’s name again?”
      xxxxxxx“Shut up,” Shrewfeather whined. “Can’t you leave anything alone?”
      xxxxxxx"I think her name is Robinripple.” Deergaze piped up. “She’s the one without an eye.”
      xxxxxxx“Don’t make fun of her.” Shrewfeather automatically snapped.
      xxxxxxx“We weren’t.” Mousespeck said. “But can we instead talk about Lightningflash? He has legs for days.”
      xxxxxxx“Isn’t he a little old for you?” Squirreltuft said.
      xxxxxxx“Crowtalon was much older than Flameleap.” Mousespeck pointed out.
      xxxxxxx“Yeah, but they weren’t serious.” Rabbitear’s ear twitched. “It was strictly a total rebound situation.”
      xxxxxxx“What even happened to Flameleap? Did he just run away? Join another clan?” Deergaze asked.
      xxxxxxx“Maybe, or maybe he crossed paths with another rogue. Who knows?” Squirreltuft shrugged. “What’s really important is I have another piece of information to tease Shrewfeather about.”
      xxxxxxx“I said, shut up!” Shrewfeather roughly shoved her brother who wouldn’t stop chanting, Shrew likes Robin, Shrew likes Robin!
      xxxxxxx•••
      xxxxxxxOakpaw grabbed a scrawny vole from the prey pile. He wasn’t enthused about the feast TwistedClan was hosting today; he couldn’t get past the rogues just mixing within the rest of the clan cats. These were the cats that killed his entire family, and he was just supposed to smile and act as if everything is okay? “Hey,” Hollypaw knocked the vole from his mouth. “Skip that and share our rabbit. It looks a lot tastier.” Oakpaw looked to where the rabbit was and Ashpaw and Featherpaw.
      xxxxxxx“Really?” Oakpaw didn’t blame the three apprentices for his littermates’ deaths, but he was still intimidated by their older age.
      xxxxxxx“We wouldn’t ask if we didn’t mean it.” Hollypaw offered a reassuring smile. “And family doesn’t just have to be blood related. You’re not alone here.”
      xxxxxxxA small sliver of happiness stabbed Oakpaw’s heart. “I like rabbit more than vole anyway.”
      xxxxxxx“Perfect, Neritefang, Fritillarystreak, and Marsh will join us later. They tell the best stories!” Hollypaw rambled on even though Oakpaw was already well aware of Neritefang’s old GraveClan tales and Marsh’s probably true memories.
      xxxxxxx“Look at who Hollypaw wrangled!” Ashpaw grinned as Oakpaw joined their group. “Perfect timing, want the leg or the breast?”
      xxxxxxx“Whatever works.” Oakpaw squeaked. Ashpaw is being unusually nice, he thought. She had already earned a reputation of the local snark.
      xxxxxxx“First bite.” Featherpaw tossed the rabbit at his feet. “You pick.”
      xxxxxxxWhile Oakpaw nosed the rabbit to find the juiciest bite, Neritefang stopped beside them. “Have any of you seen Marsh recently?”
      xxxxxxx“No, but we haven’t really been paying attention.” Hollypaw said. “Where did you last see him?”
      xxxxxxx“A couple days ago to be honest. I thought I was just missing him around camp by chance, but I really think he isn’t here anymore.” The elder looked absolutely perplexed. “Fritillarystreak hasn’t seen him either.”
      xxxxxxx"Aw, you really are worried about him.” Featherpaw teased. “I thought he annoyed you.”
      xxxxxxx“Annoying as he may be, Marsh is lost and a clanmate of mine.” Neritefang snapped. Usually she was much more pleasant with the young apprentices and kits, but her worry was obvious. She had grown fond of the rambling old man, and the cabin was a lot quieter than usual. “I’ll have to discuss this with Twistedstar and Sunchaser.”
      xxxxxxx“After the feast!” Hollypaw snagged a bite of the rabbit. “Right, Oakpaw?” He nodded and looked around the clearing. All of the clan cats were starting to find their prey and split into groups. Snowstorm offered the biggest piece for Twistedstar herself, an old hunk of deer that Rabbitear, Mousespeck, Shrewfeather, Squirreltuft, and Deergaze had dragged to camp as apprentices. Each of the warriors were grinning at their large prize being chosen for the leader except Deergaze looked a bit worried. Oakpaw had no clue why she would be worried, and Deergaze herself didn’t even understand herself. It was just a gut feeling. Twistedstar accepted the deer graciously. A few bites in, her movements slowed. That’s when the hacking started. Now, if any of the cats had been alive when Twistedstar had lost her first life, this scene would be familiar. She hacked and convulsed even after Frostpaw had dug out the half-chewed food from her mouth.
      xxxxxxxThe entire clan held its breath as Frostpaw smeared his paw along the ground, leaving a bright red trail. “Deathberries.” He rasped. It was the first word he had uttered in the moon in which he returned, and it was full of spite. “Twistedstar is dead.
      xxxxxxx•••
      xxxxxxxSunchaser couldn’t believe whose body laid in the center of camp. He had gotten desensitized to the smell of death but could never get used to seeing the limp bodies of his friends. Could he survive nine lives worth of watching his clanmates die while he got resurrected? And that thought brought another wave of shock rolling over him. He was the leader now. His head reeled with everything that needed to be done. A new deputy needed to be named, his nine lives needed to be earned, and the assassinator needed to be caught and punished. Yes, he thought, the latter needs to be taken care of first. He gave one last lick to Twistedstar’s head and straightened up. There would be another time for him to serve a vigil for the founder of TwistedClan. There was a murderer in their midst. Frostpaw was sitting to the side, remaining ear swiveling back and forth and whiskers twitching. “Come with me,” Sunchaser murmured in his ear and the apprentice kept pace with him. “Did you see anyone take that deathberry?” Frostpaw shook his head. “When could someone have taken it?”
      xxxxxxxFrostpaw shrugged. “It’s been chaotic.”
      xxxxxxx“Who has been nearby? Who brought the deer? Who caught the deer? Who…?” Frostpaw shrugged again, more aggressively this time. “I…what are we going to do?” Sunchaser’s tail drooped. How could Twistedstar be dead?
      xxxxxxx“You need your lives.” Frostpaw said.
      xxxxxxx“Right. We’ll have to do that in the next couple moons whenever you’ve cleared me for travel.” Sunchaser paused. “And I need to appoint a deputy, I suppose.”
      xxxxxxx“Do that now.” Frostpaw ordered.
      xxxxxxx“Now?” Sunchaser asked. “I suppose sooner is better than later, especially since I don’t have nine lives yet.” Oh, StarClan, he thought, we’re down a leader, a medicine cat, and nine lives with no clue who assassinated Twistedstar. Sunchaser returned to the clearing where the clan was mourning in somber silence. He looked up at the branch of the Ceremony Tree. He was supposed to climb onto that branch to make clan announcements and ceremonies, but it felt completely wrong. He looked around and noticed cats staring. Come on, he chided himself, I’m leader now, I need to know what to do! But he couldn’t make himself jump. If only Rainsong’s face was here in the crowd, he could look at her and gather all his courage, but she was gone, and nothing could ever bring her back. A brush of fur startled him and suddenly Patchnose was beside him.
      xxxxxxx“Are you ready?” Patchnose murmured. “We’re all waiting for you.”
      xxxxxxx“That’s the issue.” Sunchaser let out a nervous chuckle.
      xxxxxxx“Twistedstar named you deputy, and we’re all waiting for you.” Patchnose reiterated. “All of us trusted you as our deputy and now we trust you as our leader.”
      xxxxxxx“When did you get so wise?” Sunchaser sighed. “You sound like you should be my father.”
      xxxxxxx“Like you, I had to grow up fast during the last couple moons.” Patchnose nudged his shoulder. “Enough of this talk now, you get up there and lead.”
      xxxxxxxWith Patchnose riling him up, Sunchaser leaped onto the lowest branch of the ceremony tree and took a deep breath. “Let all cats able to climb a tree gather here below!” His voice rang out loud and confident. It felt strange to be the one calling for a meeting. “We shall continue Twistedstar’s vigil in a moment. We have more pressing concerns; if anyone knows any information about her murder, yes murder, please come to me and discuss any concerns. Nothing is too little information, and believe me, we will discover who did this crime, and they will be punished justly. Now, I say these words before StarClan, so that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve my choice. The new deputy of TwistedClan is Starlingsky!”

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    ─ HUNTING PATROLS
      The clan consumes eight shrews (8 servings).
      Snowstorm, Lynxshine, Thistlefur, Darkmist, Mallardwing, and Shadow hunt.
      Starlingsky, Lightningflash, Thundercry, Willowbranch, Stormheart, and Patchnose hunt.
      Robinripple, Tigerstrike, Deergaze, Squirreltuft, Mousespeck, and Shrewfeather hunt.
    ─ BORDER PATROLS
      Rabbitear, Silverstem, and Pavilla patrol.
    ─ HERB PATROLS
      Frostpaw looks for herbs.
    ─ MEDICAL TREATMENTS
      Frostpaw treats Mistpaw with one cobweb.
      Frostpaw asks StarClan to study some medicine.
      One deathberry is used.
    ─ TRAINING
      Ashpaw's, Hollypaw's, and Featherpaw's completed training sessions are nulled as punishment.
      All apprentices train in Hunting.
    ─ RANK CHANGES
      Twistedstar loses her last life.
      Sunchaser becomes leader. Will receive nine lives in two moons. (after Frostpaw deems him ready)
      Starlingsky is appointed deputy.
      Volépaw becomes Frostpaw's medicine cat assistant since Frostpaw is in medicine cat ability limbo.
      Phoenixpaw is apprenticed to Rabbitear.
      Quailpaw is apprenticed to Tigerstrike
      Pheasantpaw is apprenticed to Mallardwing.
      Skitter renamed to Wishpaw is apprenticed to Sunchaser.
    ─ FAMILY CHANGES
      sadness happens
    ─ CLAN CHANGES
      Lightningflash and Robinripple officially join!
      Pavilla is reunited with Somni and Nitor.
    ─ OTHER
      marsh is currently lost and chilling with ravenclan.
      in a couple moons, frostpaw will go to help find marsh and remain in ravenclan to continue studying under droserathorn the shaman.
      i am redeeming my day one advent calendar herb: x1 deathberry >:)
      can Lynxshine, Fogpaw, and Mistpaw be taken out of death rolls? planned ravenclaw relationships with them ;)
      okie dokie, cats that can be found on patrols:
      my october-posting cat
      carrotpaw (galalight's brother, aged to her age, renamed carrotpatch)
      coverpaw (galalight's brother, aged to her age, renamed covergrass)
    ─ LEADER
      Sunchaser | 54 m | ♂ |
      two moons of rest left
      Lives: ★ [1]
    ─ DEPUTY
      Starlingsky | 38 m | ♀ |
    ─ MEDICINE CAT
      ---
      Skills: ✿✿✿✿✿ [5]
    ─ MEDICINE CAT APPRENTICE
      Frostpaw | 16 m | ♂ |
      mostly mute
      Volépaw | 6 m | ♂ |
    ─ WARRIORS
      Snowstorm | 69 m | ♂ |
      Lynxshine | 51 m | ♀ |
      Thistlefur | 47 m | ♂ (AFAB) |
      Crowtalon | 44 m | ♂ |
      two moons of rest left
      Darkmist | 44 m | ♀ |
      Mallardwing | 39 m | ♀ |
      Shadow | 39 m | ♀ |
      Lightningflash | 34 m | ♂ |
      Thundercry | 31 m | ♂ |
      Willowbranch | 31 m | ♀ |
      Stormheart | 31 m | ♂ |
      Patchnose | 26 m | ♂ |
      Robinripple | 24 m | ♀ |
      missing right eye
      Tigerstrike | 22 m | ♂ |
      Deergaze | 19 m | ♀ |
      Squirreltuft | 19 m | ♂ |
      Mousespeck | 19 m | ♂ |
      Shrewfeather | 19 m | ♀ |
      Rabbitear | 19 m | ♂ |
      Mountaintop | 17 m | ♂ |
      two moons of rest left
    ─ APPRENTICES
      Wishpaw | 16 m | ♂ |
      Ashpaw | 11 m | ♀ |
      Hollypaw | 11 m | ♂ |
      Featherpaw | 11 m | ♂ |
      Phoenixpaw | 9 m | ♀ |
      Oakpaw | 8 m | ♂ |
      Fogpaw | 8 m | ♀ |
      Mistpaw | 8 m | ♀ |
      Beetle | 8 m | ♂ |
      Pheasantpaw | 6 m | ♂ |
      Quailpaw | 6 m | ♀ |
      missing right eye
    ─ QUEENS
      Silverstem | 64 m | ♀ |
      permanent queen
      Pavilla | 34 m | ♀ |
      Softdapple | 24 m | ♀ | | due in 1 moons
    ─ KITS
      Somni | 5 m | ♀ |
      Nitor | 5 m | ♂ |
      Tornadokit | 3 m | ♀ |
    ─ ELDERS
      Marsh | 127 m | ♂ |
      currently lost with ravenclan
      Fritillarystreak | 121 m | ♀ |
      Neritefang | 114 m | ♀ |
      scars all over pelt
    Name | Age | ♀♂ | [url=link][/url]
    ─ STARCLAN
    ─ DARK FOREST
    ─ FAMILY
      Unknown ♥︎ Silverstem | Bluekit and Pebblepaw
      Wolfclaw ♥︎ Silverstem | Rabbitear, Deergaze, Squirreltuft,
      Mousespeck, and Shrewfeather
      Stormstrike ♥︎ Birchwhisker| Thundercry, Cloudpaw,
      Willowbranch, Goosedawn, Maplebreeze, and Stormheart
      Unknown ♥︎ Maizeflower= Galalight, Warblercry (Highgarden), Covergrass, and Carrotpatch
      Patchedmask of DewClan + Rainsong | Patchnose, Dovestrike,
      and Petalfall
      Sunchaser ♥︎ Rainsong | Sandkit, Tornadokit,
      and unnamed
      Toadsplash ♥︎ Claystream (HurricaneClan)| Goosekit and Mallardwing
      Ruststripe ♥︎ Twistedstar | Tigerstrike, Riverstone,
      and Cinderdust
      Unknown ♥︎ Sagefeather | Rushingflame (PrairieClan)
      Valleyrunner (ChessClan) ♥︎ Crowtalon (Mallardwing) | Raventalon (ChessClan),
      Twilightpounce (ChessClan), and Mountaintop
      Stonefrost (Celestial Beings) ♥︎ Briarwhisper | no kits
      Minnowflash + Graybelly | unnamed, Ashpaw, Hollypaw, and Featherpaw
      Unknown ♥︎ Unknown | Frigidthorn and Frostpaw
      Honeytail ♥︎ Maplebreeze | Pinepaw, Oakpaw, Goldpaw, and Sweetpaw
      Dexter + Shadow | Aspenpaw, Fogpaw, Mistpaw, Vixen, and Beetle
      Thistlefur ♥︎ Mallardwing | no kits
      Richterscreech of ChessClan + Nightpelt (Softdapple) | due in 1 moons
      Unknown ♥︎ Pavilla | Somni, Nitor, and Sopor
      Willowbranch ♥︎ Petalfall | no kits
      Unknown ♥︎ Unknown | Quailpaw and Pheasantpaw
    ┌──────────────┐

- known by Spottednose,
    Galalight, Twistedstar, Sunchaser,
    Frostpaw, and Ruststripe

└──────────────┘
    ┌────────────┐

North | Celestial Beings | broken*
    East | DuskClan | avenoir.
    South | RavenClan | inky.
    West | OPEN | ---

└────────────┘
    ┌────────────┐
    └────────────┘
    ┌─────────────┐

─ FRESH KILL
      Thrushes | x3 | 3 servings
      Magpies | x7 | 3 servings
      Squirrels | x4 | 2 servings
      Rabbits | x1 | 2 servings
      Shrews | x4 | 1 serving
      Mice | x16 | 1 serving
      Voles | x11 | 1 serving

└─────────────┘
    ─ MENTORS
      Skills: Hunting, Fighting, Climbing, STalking, SWimming
      Frostpaw | --- | 4 | C, F, ST, SW
      Wishpaw | Sunchaser | 0 | -
      Ashpaw | Starlingsky | 3 | -
      Hollypaw | Stormheart | 3 | -
      Featherpaw | Patchnose | 3 | -
      Phoenixpaw | Rabbitear | 0 | -
      Oakpaw | Thistlefur | 0 | -
      Fogpaw | Thundercry | 0 | -
      Mistpaw | Willowbranch | 0 | -
      Beetle | Lynxshine | 0 | -
      Quailpaw | Tigerstrike | 0 | -
      Pheasantpaw | Mallardwing | 0 | -
    ─ ADOPTED CATS
      Galalight of LambClan
      Stonefrost of CherryClan
      Wolfclaw of HollowClan
      Neritefang of GraveClan
      Briarwhisper of RoseClan
      Starlingsky of BearClan
      Toadsplash of GraveClan
      Claystream of GraveClan
      Mallardwing of GraveClan
      Minnowflash of WhisperClan
      Graybelly of WhisperClan
      Windcall of WhisperClan
      Finchflight of WaveClan
      Thistlefur of WaveClan
      Darkmist of Lucid Shadows
      Patchedmask of DewClan
    ─ DISBANDED CATS
      Valleyrunner | (ChessClan)
      Raventalon | (ChessClan)
      Twilightpounce | (ChessClan)
      Rushingflame | (PrairieClan)
      Claystream | (HurricaneClan)
      Stonefrost | (MooseClan)
      Jaywhistle | (LostClan)
      Windcall | (LaughClan)
    ─ MEDICINE STORE
      3 | Alder Bark | Eases toothaches
      1 | Beech Leaves | Used to carry bundles of herbs
      2 | Bindweed | Helps mend a broken leg
      1 | Blackberry Leaves | Eases pain of bee stings
      2 | Borage Leaves | Helps produce milk
      1 | Bright Eyes | Helps cure coughs
      0 | Broom | Helps broken legs and wounds
      2 | Burdock Root | Cures infected (rat) bites
      0 | Burnet | Gives strength
      1 | Catchweed | stops poultices from rubbing off
      2 | Catmint | Cures greencough
      1 | Celandine | Soothes damaged eyes
      2 | Chervil | Helps infection/bellyaches/kitting
      0 | Chickweed | Cures greencough
      2 | Cobwebs | Treats bleeding, binds broken bones
      1 | Coltsfoot | Eases breathing or kitten-cough
      2 | Comfrey Roots | Repairs broken bones, and burns
      3 | Daisy Leaves | Eases aching joints
      0 | Dock | Soothe scratches and sore paws
      1 | Dried Oak Leaf | Stops infection
      2 | Elder Leaf | Soothes sprains
      2 | Fennel | Helps pain in hips
      2 | Feverfew | Helps bring down fevers/headaches
      2 | Goatweed | Eases grief
      2 | Goldenrod | Good for healing wounds
      1 | Honey | Soothes infections, sore throats, and coughing
      0 | Horsetail | Stops bleeding and stops infection
      2 | Juniper Berries | Helps bellyaches and breathing
      2 | Lamb's Ear | Gives strength
      0 | Lavender | Cures fever and chills
      1 | Lovage | Can help cure coughs
      0 | Marigold | Stops infection and bleeding
      0 | Mint | Hides scents of death
      2 | Mouse Bile | Kills ticks
      1 | Poppy Seeds | Helps sleep, shock, and distress
      1 | Ragwort Leaves | Help aching joints
      1 | Raspberry Leaf | Painkiller or stops bleeding from kitting
      2 | Rush | Helps hold broken limbs in place
      1 | Sorrel | Builds appetite
      1 | Stick | Braces broken limbs
      1 | Stinging Nettle | Induces vomiting
      1 | Sweet-sedge | eases infections
      1 | Tansy | Cures coughs, wounds, and poisons
      1 | Thyme | Calms anxiety and shock
      1 | Tormentil | Treats wounds and extracts poison
      2 | Yarrow | extracts poison/soothes pads
      ──────────
      1 | Deathberries | Poisonous when consumed
      2 | Foxglove | Can cause paralysis or heart failure
      3 | Holly Berries | Poisonous to kits
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

♕♔ chessclan - post 013 ♚♛

Postby chaotic creativity » Sun Dec 01, 2019 5:00 pm

ii♕♔▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♚♛
x░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

mod ;; amethyst14
pebbles ;; one-hundred-and-three
servings ;; eleven
population ;; seventy-two
toms ;; thirty-six
mollies ;; thirty-five
nonbinary ;; one
next request ;; december third

x░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
ii♕♔▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬♚♛
╞════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡
𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐒
— orangeray, fourmisplash, sopranocavern,
grincheuxsnarl, & peupaw patrol.
— twilightpounce, raventalon, richterscreech,
mosquitopaw, & violindapple patrol.
𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
— mouflonpaw trains in hunting.
— peupaw trains in fighting.
— pikapaw, bébépaw, & mosquitopaw
train in stealth.
𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
— none this moon.
𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒
— none this moon
𝐇𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐒
— sweethen, edelweißdrop, coatiheart,
bébépaw, & pikapaw hunt.
— goldenpoint, rookwhisker, tonnerredance,
pamplemousseeyes, & threeleg hunt.
— flamingonose, valleyrunner, lunestorm,
belettetwist, & brouillardheart hunt.
xxxxx
𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
— gannetpaw is ready to attempt his
final assessment! if he passes, he will be
known as gannetsong.
— spectacledpaw is ready to attempt her
final assessment! if she passes, she will be
known as spectacledsalamander.
𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐒
— chasmpaw returns from her assessment
and is welcomes as chasmeyes!
— ottomankit is assigned to brouillardheart.
— montpellierkit is assigned to
belettetwist.
— viperinekit is assigned to richterscreech.
— tremorkit is assigned to fourmisplash.
— seismickit is assigned to valleyrunner.
— tectonickit is assigned to lunestorm.
— archipelagokit is assigned to lynxbounce.
— hurricanekit is assigned to tonnerredance.
— whimbrelkit is assigned to threeleg.
— croissantkit is assigned to sweethen.
— eclairkit is assigned to orangeray.
— croquembouchekit is assigned to coatiheart.
𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
— chessclan consumes six mice and
three stoars.
𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
— i'd prefer color-ins please
— gannetpaw & mouflonpaw will stay on
apprentice lines.
𝐑𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐒
— none this moon.
𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐁 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆
— wolfwhiskers gathers herbs.
𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒
— none this moon.
𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐒
— a vigil is held for steppepaw,
and loonfrost is so distraught
that she refuses to participate
in clan life for the moon.
𝐀𝐃𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓
— claiming x1 water hemlock
for day 1! hehehehehehe
╞════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡
♔ 𝐑𝐎𝐈 ♚
— aspstar | tom | fifty-four moons |
♖ 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐑 ♜
— in nursery
♗ 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐅𝐎𝐔 ♝
— name | tom/molly | age in moons | ♗
♘ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 ♞
— richterscreech | tom | thirty-three moons |
— sweethen | molly | forty-six moons |
— orangeray | tom | forty-one moons |
— coatiheart | tom | sixty-four moons |
— goldenpoint | molly | seventy-two moons |
— rookwhisker | tom | twenty-three moons |
— raventalon | molly | nineteen moons |
— argentéhop | tom | fifty-two moons |
— fourmisplash | tom | thirty-five moons |
— edelweißdrop | molly | twenty-four moons |
— loonfrost | molly | sixty-five moons |
— grincheuxsnarl | tom | forty-nine moons |
— violindapple | molly | sixteen moons |
— chasmeyes | molly | fourteen moons |
♘ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 ♞
— martenpaw | tom | fourteen moons |
— gannetpaw | tom | fifteen moons |
— mosquitopaw | tom | ten moons |
— mouflonpaw | tom | nine moons|
— pikapaw | tom | nine moons |
❀ 𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐌È𝐑𝐄𝐒 ✿
— horizonstar | molly | sixty-one moons |
— patisseriedew | molly | fifty-seven moons |
— butterflyleap | molly | thirty moons |
— boarshine | molly | thirty-nine moons | | barren
— mistysoul | molly | forty-nine moons |
— morningwhisper | molly | eighty-eight moons |
— l’eautwitch | molly | thirty-six moons |
— juncoflight | molly | twenty-three moons |
☀ 𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍 ☀
— name | tom/molly | age in moons | ☀
♕ 𝐃𝐀𝐌𝐄 ♛
— currently in nursery | ♛♛♛♛♛♛
♗ 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔 ♝
— wolfwhiskers | tom | thirty-nine moons | | five skill points
♗ 𝐅𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 ♝
— name | tom/molly | age in moons | ♗
♘ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 ♞
— valleyrunner | tom | forty-six moons |
— flamingonose | tom | forty-two moons |
— thistleheart | molly | fifty-two moons |
— sopranocavern | molly | fifty-four moons |
— termitetongue | molly | twenty-four moons |
— twilightpounce | molly | nineteen moons |
— lunestorm | tom | twenty-six moons |
— tonnerredance | molly | twenty-two moons |
— brouillardheart | tom | thirty-six moons |
— belettetwist | molly | forty-five moons |
— threeleg | molly | sixteen moons | - missing front right leg
— lynxbounce | molly | sixteen moons |
— pamplemousseeyes | tom | thirty-seven moons |
— ferocespots | molly | fifty-one moons |
♘ 𝐂𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐑 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈 ♞
— genetpaw | molly | fourteen moons |
— spectacledpaw | tom | twelve moons |
— bébépaw | tom | nine moons |
— peupaw | nonbinary | seven moons |
— name | tom/molly | age in moons | ♘
♙ 𝐏𝐈𝐎𝐍 ♟
— ottomankit | tom | six moons |
— montpellierkit | tom | six moons |
— viperinekit | molly | six moons |
— tremorkit | molly | six moons |
— seismickit | tom | six moons | | mute
— tectonickit | molly | six moons |
— archipelagokit | tom | six moons |
— hurricanekit | tom | six moons |
— whimbrelkit | molly | six moons | | blind
— croissantkit | tom | six moons |
— eclairkit | molly | six moons |
— croquembouchekit | tom | six moons |
— barbastellekit | tom | five moons |
— serotinekit | tom | five moons |
— noctulekit | tom | five moons |
— pipistrellekit | molly | five moons | | runt
— genévrierkit | molly | three moons |
— épicéakit | molly | three moons |
— rocherkit | tom | three moons | | runt
— galetkit | tom | three moons |
— truitekit | tom | five moons |
— poissonkit | tom | five moons |
— anguillekit | molly | five moons |
— écaillekit | molly | five moons |

𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒
— sopranocavern | genetpaw | six - returns in two posts
xxxxxhunting, fighting, stealth, climbing
— rookwhisker | martenpaw | four - returns in two posts
— juncoflight | gannetpaw | five
— twilightpounce | spectacledpaw | five
— raventalon | mosquitopaw | three
xxxxxhunting, fighting
— thistleheart | mouflonpaw | two
xxxxxnone
— coatiheart | pikapaw | two
xxxxxhunting, fighting
— edelweißdrop | bébépaw | two
xxxxxhunting, fighting
— grincheuxsnarl | peupaw | one
xxxxxnone
𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐒
— morningwhisper (morning light) and butterflyleap (butterfly's flight) of owlclan
— boarshine (forsythiashine) of charclan
— flamingonose (pixie) of strawclan
— orangeray of dewclan
— coatiheart of rainclan
— valleyrunner, twilightpounce, and raventalon of twistedclan
— thistleheart of mooseclan
— sopranocavern and violindapple of roseclan
— genetpaw and martenpaw of relicclan
— lunestorm (moonstar) of moonclan
— bébépaw (echoflake) of summit of boreas
xxxxx
xxxxx
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍
aloekit | zero moons | stillborn
dicekit | zero moons | stillborn
myotiskit | zero moons | weakness after birth
seineripple | fifty-four moons | birthing was too hard
pinkit | zero moons | weakness after birth
steppepaw | eight moons | drowned
𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄
— borage | reduces fever & produces milk | x01
— catmint | cures greencough | x01
— chamomile | strengthens heart & soothes mind | x01
— cob nuts | unknown | x01
— cobwebs | stops bleeding | x01
— dandelion | heals bee stings | x01
— feverfew | reduces body temperature | x01
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐘 𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐄
— mice | one serving | six [ - 6 ]
— vole | one serving | three
— rabbit | two servings | four
— stoat | two servings | nine [ - 3 ]
— small fish | two servings | three
— big fish | three servings | three
— bird | three servings | four
𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐄
— honey | soothes throats | x01
— poppy seeds | soothes shock | x01
— raspberry leaves | eases pain & stops bleeding | x02
— sweet-sedge | eases infection | x01
— tansy | cures coughs | x02
𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐒
— sweethen | can find weaned kits on border patrols, makes apprentices learn one skill automatically, & brings back a chicken or rabbit from hunting
— richterscreech | excels at finding cats on patrols, lessens chance of stillborns, must have two or more mates for powers to work. powers are currently activated.
— peupaw | attracts kits and repels predators on all patrols they go on. subtracts one piece of prey on ay hunting patrol they go on.

font credit.
Last edited by chaotic creativity on Sun May 10, 2020 3:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chaotic creativity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me