I Just Wanna Vote
38%

Total votes : 16

Mythical Hunger Games (Grand Opening!) V.1

Postby Firefoxx01 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:20 pm

May The Odds Ever Be In Your Favor
Permission to make this thread was granted by lordlucario
Uses this simulator

Hello and welcome to the Mythical Hunger Games! My name is Bubbles, and I’ll help you find your way around, and sign you up to be apart of the games!

Follow Me!

You are here: Welcome Page

Rules Fan Art Ships Mods/Bans/Strikes Round Checks Other Games Other

Oh! I forgot to give you a form! Here! You can edit it in any way you like, as long as it’s readable and the words are the same! May the odds ever be in your favor!!

May the Odds ever Be in Your favor
User:
Name:
Description:
District:

Code: Select all
[center]May the Odds ever Be in Your favor
User:
Name:
Description:
District:[/center]
Last edited by Firefoxx01 on Sat May 26, 2018 1:19 pm, edited 26 times in total.
70% of the world think warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, “STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!”
If I Don’t Respond To A PM Right Away, It’s Because My Anxiety Won’t Let Me Think Straight. Thank You For Your Patience!
Mood: Someone RP Albether with me please I’m begging you I’ll literally do anything

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

You Are Here: Rules

Welcome Page Fan Art Ships Mods/Bans/Strikes Round Checks Other Games Other

Hold on. I’ll leave you with my buddy, Nat here to tell you the rules. See ya soon!

Oh, um hi. I’m Nat. I guess your here for the rules then. Well, here they are.

- No Mini-Modding
- Be Nice
- Don’t get mad if you die. It’s not anyone’s fault because it is a random generated simulator
- No Swearing
- You can have up to two pets (May change in future)
- Don’t be rude to anyone
- Have Fun!

Failure in this will give you a warning. If you continue to break rules repeatedly anyways, you get banned. Please don’t break the rules, because it’s not fun to ban people. Anyways, enjoy playing!
Last edited by Firefoxx01 on Sat May 26, 2018 9:50 am, edited 11 times in total.
70% of the world think warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, “STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!”
If I Don’t Respond To A PM Right Away, It’s Because My Anxiety Won’t Let Me Think Straight. Thank You For Your Patience!
Mood: Someone RP Albether with me please I’m begging you I’ll literally do anything

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Fanart

You Are Here: Fanart

Welcome Page Rules Ships Mods/Bans/Strikes Round Checks Other Games Other

There is currently no Fan Art. If you make some, please PM it to me! (Firefoxx01)
Last edited by Firefoxx01 on Thu May 24, 2018 11:58 am, edited 7 times in total.

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ships

Postby Firefoxx01 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:21 pm

You Are Here: Ships

Welcome Page Rules Fan Art Mods/Bans/Strikes Round Checks Other Games Other

There are currently no ships! If there are any, please PM me(Firefoxx01) them!
Last edited by Firefoxx01 on Thu May 24, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 5 times in total.

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mods/Strikes and Bans

Postby Firefoxx01 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:35 pm

You Are Here: Mods/Strikes/Bans

Welcome Page Rules Ships Fan Art Round Checks Other Games Other

Mods

- Myself (Firefoxx01)
- Savannah-the-Caracal
-
(Positions are closed)

Mod Rules

- Wait 10 minutes or until a few people post before posting the next day/night
- Please tell me (Firefoxx01) if someone breaks a rule
- Be nice to everyone
- Play Fair. Don’t change any words to help others out
- You may put in one of your own creatures into the round.

Here you will find a Round Link if you want to use it. You don’t have to, though!

Strikes

User--- 0 Strikes
User--- 0 Strikes
User--- 0 Strikes

Bans

User
User
User

Last edited by Firefoxx01 on Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

All Rounds

Postby Firefoxx01 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:35 pm

You Are Here: All Rounds

Welcome Page Rules Ships Mods/Bans/Strikes Fan Art Other Games Other

Round 1
[url]Round 2[/url]
[url]Round 3[/url]
[url]Round 4[/url]
[url]Round 5[/url]

Last edited by Firefoxx01 on Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:23 am, edited 7 times in total.

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Other Games

Postby Firefoxx01 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:37 pm

You Are Here: Other Games

Welcome Page Rules Ships Mods/Bans/Strikes Round Checks Fan Art Other

Here, you will find other Hunger Games throughout CS and their links!

Pokémon Hunger Games
Savanna Hunger Games
Dog Hunger Games
Last edited by Firefoxx01 on Sun May 27, 2018 5:43 am, edited 6 times in total.

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Other

Postby Firefoxx01 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:37 pm

You Are Here: Other

Welcome Page Rules Ships Mods/Bans/Strikes Round Checks Other Games Fan Art

Reserved for Future Use
Last edited by Firefoxx01 on Sat May 26, 2018 10:36 am, edited 5 times in total.

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Round Link

Postby Firefoxx01 » Wed May 16, 2018 1:38 pm

You Are Here: Round Link

Welcome Page Rules Ships
Fan Art Mods/Bans/Strikes Round Checks Other Games Other

This form is not required to be used, it’s just there if you want it!

[center][size=200]Mythical Hunger Games[/size]
[size=150]May The Odds Ever Be In Your Favor[/size]

Comments[/center]

[left]District 1

-
-

District 2

-
-

District 3

-
-

District 4

-
-

District 5

-
-

District 6

-
-

District 7

-
-

District 8

-
-

District 9

-
-

District 10

-
-

District 11

-
-

District 12

-
-[/left]
[right]Round --

Killed:
Total Dead:
Total Alive:[/right]

This is what it looks like!

Mythical Hunger Games
May The Odds Ever Be In Your Favor

Comments

District 1

-
-

District 2

-
-

District 3

-
-

District 4

-
-

District 5

-
-

District 6

-
-

District 7

-
-

District 8

-
-

District 9

-
-

District 10

-
-

District 11

-
-

District 12

-
-

Round --

Killed:
Total Dead:
Total Alive:
Last edited by Firefoxx01 on Sat May 26, 2018 1:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Firefoxx01’s Quick Links

Postby Firefoxx01 » Wed May 23, 2018 10:38 pm

[color=#80BFBF]You Are Here: Link[/color]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3812663&p=118725255#p118725248]Welcome Page[/url]    [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3812663&p=118725260#p118725255]Rules[/url]   [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3812663&p=118725275#p118725275]Ships[/url] [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3812663&p=118725523#p118725523]Mods/Bans/Strikes[/url]   [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3812663&p=118725536#p118725536]Round Checks[/url]   [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3812663&p=118725564#p118725564]Other Games[/url]   [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=3812663&p=118725564#p118725578]Other[/url]
Last edited by Firefoxx01 on Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me