Create a Skulk V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Create a Skulk V.3

Postby imp. » Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:51 am

the stars have grown weary and tired. exerted from their work as they helped form the skulks settled beneath their light. so much so that they've released their grasps on the foxes. without the help of the skies the fox skulks fell to ruins. will a fox come through in such a time of need? will someone be able to create a skulk that will last past the next moon? will a new generation of pups ever come forth? it's up to the stars, and whichever one tries their hand on a skulk.

ImageImage

worddordyRULES of the game;;
                Follow all the Chickensmoothie rules.
                Do not under any circumstances try to copy
                this game without asking permission from me. CaS was originally run by
                Katrione, but they passed it down to me.

I will remake this game at 900 pages.
                Please use proper grammar and punctuation
                and do not use text talk at all.

Be kind and respectful to both me and other
                members at all times.

Do not requote your post unless it has been
                skipped over by a mod. It gets annoying and clutters
                the thread.

Do not Mini Mod unless you are the co-owner or mod
                Please PM me if you are confused or if you
                have any questions.

No begging for new foxes/herbs/allies/enemies
                Make sure to have fun!
                worddordy
                worddordy
                worddordy
                worddordyworddordywordcreate a skulk fanclub // create a skulk roleplay thread

HOW TO PLAY;;

sᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴏꜰꜰ ;
            If it is your first time posting, you must tell us about your skulk. You can describe things like your skulk's name, their nature, their reputation, territory and/or the foxes personalities are great starters. These things help us decide on what your first fox, the leader will look like! We will quote your post with a picture of your first fox and they will be the fox who is the foundation of your skulk. You can decide on things like the leader's name, age, and gender.

ɢᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ꜰᴏxᴇs ;
            Your skulk will start off small and you will have to build up it's population. You have two options for finding new members: patrols or sending your leader to ask the stars. You are only able to send your leader to the stars once a week and they can ask the skies for a new fox; you can ask for a specific ranked fox or we will give you one at random. You will be able to pick their name, gender, and age as well.

ᴘᴀᴛʀᴏʟs ;
            You are able to send up to 6 foxes out on a patrol at one time. There are only a few things that can happen on patrols: you can find prey, which will keep your skulk safe from any attacks for 12 hours; you can chase off a threat, which will also keep your skulk safe for 12 hours; you can find a new fox at the border (however the further along your skulk gets the less of a chance this is to happen), you will usually only find scouts and pupils but you will sometimes find pups at the border if you have queens available; and you can find a leader of a rival skulk that will ask for an alliance that you can accept, ignore, or even decide on becoming enemies.

ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴀɴᴋs ;
            Whenever you have a fox old enough to move onto the next rank (6 moons- kit to pupil, 12-16 moons- pupil to scout) you can send your leader to tell the skies of your decision to do a ceremony. You must also do this when promoting a fox to second, or retiring a fox to become an elder.

ʜᴇᴀʟɪɴɢ/ʜᴇʀʙs ;
            When you find your mending vulpe, you will have the option to choose 5 herbs to start off your medical storage. When you send your mending vulpe out to find herbs you can find 2 herbs per search the mending vulpe makes. Once your mending vulpe gets a pupil, you will be able to find 3 in one search. You store your herbs in the medicine store and they can be used to heal sick or injured foxes.

ᴍᴇɴᴛᴏʀs && ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ;
            You will be the one to assign a certain mentor to a certain pupil. Before your pupil is allowed to become a scout, they must complete 4 training sessions and they must be at least 12 moons old. Your apprentice learns a new 'move' during each training session. You can send your mending vulpe's pupil to train with the scout pupils but it isn't a requirement for them.

ᴀɢɪɴɢ/ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ;
            You must age your fox up 1 moon every post that you post. If in one post, you had an pupil who was 8 moons, then in the next post you would make that pupil would be 9 moons. In this game, there are 5 possible ways for your foxes to die; being born stillborn, old age, being attacked severally by a dangerous predator or other foxes, queens can die having pups, and not having your injuries treated within 2 days of them getting injured and/or sick.

ᴀʟʟɪᴀɴᴄᴇs ;
            If you meet a neighboring skulk while on patrol, you can choose to become their ally. Ally skulks usually act friendly towards each other and resolve disputes without fighting. You can give herbs to an ally skulk if they don't have the herb they need but you do and if they are in desperate need of one. You can also trade foxes with an ally skulk, but this can only happen at a gathering. If your skulk is under attack by an enemy skulk, your ally skulk can join the fight and defend you as long as the enemy skulk isn't their ally. If your ally defends you in an attack, you have a much less chance of your foxes dying or being captured.
            If you meet a neighboring skulk while on patrol, you can choose to become their enemy or rival. Enemy skulks usually act hostile towards each other and often argue and fight. You can steal pups, pupils, elders, and herbs while raiding enemy skulk camps. You need 4 foxes to do this and the only way the skulk can get these back is if they attack you in return. Attacks can prove fatal and there will often be foxes injured, captured, or even killed during attacks. You can make peace and become allies with an enemy skulk during a gathering.

ɢᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴɢs ;
            Next Gathering: July 22nd, 2017 5:00 PM PDT (Pacific Daylight Time)
            Gatherings happen once every 2 weeks, usually on Saturdays (Some days are put earlier/later because of holidays). At a gathering, you can choose your leader, second, and mending vulpe (pupil) along with six others to attend and your leader or second will share news to the rest of the skulks. It is here that fights, friendships, and romances can blossom so it is a good event to make sure and attend. It is here battles can be arranged and foxes can be swapped. Skulks can also form alliances and rivalries here. You can do this by getting the leaders to talk, and if they find common interests, or seem aggressive towards each other, they can become allies or enemies!

ᴍᴀᴛᴇs/ᴋɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ ;
            Without pups, your skulk would struggle to thrive. To have two foxes to become mates, post them going for a walk together and one of them asking the other to be their mate. In the mods post, they will time skip to the vixen finding out she's expecting pups, then you will have to wait two moons (2 posts). If you wish for the vixen to not have her pups yet, make sure to tell the mod. If you want a vixen to have another litter, say so in your post as well.

ꜰᴏʀʙɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ;
            Forbidden romances are romantic relationships with either a mending vulpe, or a cat from another skulk. Foxes can form romances with foxes from both ally and enemy skulks and can sneak out of camp to meet them and bond at gatherings. However, if the relationship results in pups, they will have to find a fox willing enough to cover up as their father. It can be arranged at a gathering for one or more of the pups to be given to the parent of the other skulk. It is extremely rare, but some foxes may find out that the pups are forbidden and the parent(s) and/or pups could be exiled from their respective skulks.

ᴘʀᴇʏ ;
            Every post after your first three posts, your skulk will use up two pieces of food. Once you reach seven skulk members, your serving will go up 1. Then the next time you get seven more foxes, your serving will go up by one again. The max amount of foxes you can send out on a hunting patrol is 6 foxes; for every 2 foxes on the patrol, you will get one piece of prey, so the max amount of prey you can get from one hunting patrol is 3 pieces of prey. You can use six types of prey. An example of a set would be; mice, pigeons, voles, grasshoppers, rabbits, and squirrels. You can switch out the different types of prey depending on what is normally found in your skulks territory but don't make it a type of prey that foxes wouldn't normally eat. When you fill in your form after receiving your leader, remember to fill in the six types of prey your clan will be using. Very rarely, the mod who replies to your skulk will give you something outside of those six. Remember to go hunting often since two pieces are used every post. If you run out of fresh-kill, you have 2 posts to get enough prey back. After 2 posts, a fox in your skulk will die from starvation. Every post after that, 1 fox will die until you catch enough prey.

Fresh-Kill Servings
              Mice; 1 serving
              Vole; 1 serving
              Shrew; 1 serving
              Insects; 1 serving
              Fruits/Berries/Grasses; 1 serving
              Rabbit: 2 servings
              Squirrel; 2 servings
              Ermine (Stoat); 2 servings
              Hare; 3 servings
              All Birds; 3 servings (*subject to change*)

0-6 foxes; 2 servings
              7-13 foxes; 3 servings
              14-20 foxes; 4 servings
              21-27 foxes; 5 servings
              ...etc.

sᴇᴀsᴏɴs ;
            Each season will last two weeks, each season having one gathering. After the gathering ends (excluding the first gathering), a new season will start, going in order from Leaf-fall to Greenleaf. When your mod replies to your post, the mod will write what type of weather your skulk has for that day, which will ultimately effect how things go for you that day.
            Leafbare - The Season of Winter. During leafbare, the chances of catching greencough is higher. If you send the same fox out multiple times in the same post, they are more likely to catch a cold, which is lead to whitecough and greencough so be careful. After your fox catches a cold, don't send them out for 2 posts or their cold will progress to whitecough or greencough. The sun will start to go down early and it will get colder once the sun starts to go down. You will also catch less prey and are less likely to find new foxes.
            Newleaf - The Season of Spring. During newleaf, kittings will run much smoother and the chances of the queens or pups dying during birth will go down dramatically. There is also a higher chance of you catch more prey than usual. The chances of catching greencough, whitecough and kittencough will go down. With all the snow melting, it is very likely that your territory will start flooding. There will also be more storms that will contribute to the flooding. The odds of finding new foxes is very high.
            Greenleaf - The Season of Summer. During greenleaf, you will catch a max of 6 pieces of prey. During patrols, you are more likely to run into twolegs and their dogs, and rogue groups will most likely start to try and settle on your territory so keep an eye out. You are still likely to get floods, but there will be more droughts towards the middle of Greenleaf. Your Clan will still receive new foxes but not as much as you would in Newleaf.
            Leaf-Fall- The Season of Fall. During leaf-fall, it will start to get colder so the amount of prey you will catch will go down. The sun will start going down earlier and earlier and this will continue into Leafbare. Kittings will start to get a little bit harder so make sure to stock up on kitting herbs like fennel, chervil, ragwort leaves and raspberry leaves. You will also run into coyotes and possibly eagles more.

ᴘᴏsᴛ ꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛ ;
            After your first post, you will use the following format in every post to keep track of your skulk. Replace the "link" in the X with the image of your fox. Feel free to edit slightly, but not too much.

Code: Select all
            [center][size=200]Your Skulk's Name[/size]
            [size=85][b]Number of Foxes:[/b] Here[/size]

[size=85]Put your post of what your foxes are doing here[/size][/center]

[center][left][list][list][list][list][size=85][b]Leader:[/b]
            Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]
            Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

[b]Second:[/b]

[b]Mending Vulpe:[/b]

[b]Scouts:[/b]

[b]Pupils:[/b]

[b]Queens:[/b]

[b]Pups:[/b]

[b]Elders:[/b]
            Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url][/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][/left] [left][list][size=85][b]Allies:[/b]
            Skulk Name | Username
            Skulk Name | Username

[b]Enemies:[/b]
            Skulk Name | Username
            Skulk Name | Username

[b]Borders:[/b]
            North | Skulk Name | Username
            East | Skulk Name | Username
            South | Skulk Name | Username
            West | Skulk Name | Username

[b]Medicine Store[/b]
            Herb | Usage
            Herb | Usage

[b]Fresh-Kill Pile[/b]
            Prey | x0 | 0 servings
            Prey | x0 | 0 servings
            Prey | x0 | 0 servings
            Prey | x0 | 0 servings
            Prey | x0 | 0 servings
            Prey | x0 |  0 servings

[b]Mentors:[/b]
            Mentor | Pupil | No. of training sessions | Moves
            Mentor | Pupil | No. of training sessions | Moves

[b]The Deceased:[/b]
            Fox Name | Cause of Death
            Fox Name | Cause of Death

[b]Family:[/b]
            Name and Name | Pups
            Name and Name | Pups[/size][/list][/left][/center]

ImageImage

THE SKIES;;

imp.
          ( skulks under this star's watchful eyes )
            Weeping Willows , marya d.
            Whispering Winds skulk , A Fox's Tail
            Skulk of Gentle Earth , resonatings
            Skulk of Guarding Thistles , kacchan,
            Skulk of Dancing Lights , The Mouse
            Skulk of Falling Blossoms , NightWolf950
Last edited by imp. on Sat Jan 06, 2018 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imp. » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:20 am

res but open
imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ "-- ♛ ] weeping willows // intro

Postby morrissey » Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:27 am

weeping willows is a well-known skulk that claims their territory in a forest of oaks and willows. they
      are known for being rather skittish, as they hunt better than they can fight. they consider themselves
      to be rather close to their ancestors, and often look to the skies for advice. while weeping willows
      does not help directly in wars, they always attempt to have a full prey and herb pile so that they can
      help provide to their allies.
morrissey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Skulk V.3

Postby xi'rika » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:17 am

The founding foxes of this skulk were escapees of a nearby zoo, so most of their members are exotic looking and weirdly colored, compared to the native foxes. The members of Whistling Winds are kind and accepting, knowing everyone deserves a second chance. Their territory encompasses a great aspen forest that borders a neighboring town of two-skins (people). They have a wide river running across the opposite border, while other skulks occupy the land on either side. The tribe is named after the eery sound that the wind makes oassing through the branches of the aspens.
These foxes are skilled negotiations, while not so skilled at camouflage or fighting, due to their exotic coats. Due to this, the ones who can blend in the most are often used as scouts, while the rest are the fighting force.
Their camp is located in the middle of the great forest and encompassed by thick growing brambles. They have one main entrance, which is marked by two stark white aspens making an arch over the entrance. There is also a back door that only the leader knows about that the skulk could use in a time of great need.
Some traditions are that when they come of age, they travel solo to the River of Stars to receive their Dakh, or spirit name. This name is very special to the foxes and often symbolize an important part of their future. Someday they hope to have multitudes of foxes calling this place home.

Welcome to Whispering Winds
Last edited by xi'rika on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[00] s.o the gentle earth

Postby ghostmaker » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:28 am

introduction. the skulk of the gentle earth was named for it's deep love and understanding of earth and nature. the skulk believes nature is a pure thing, and try to keep away from harming it. most of the foxes are extremely kind and gentle ─ but they will fight for what the stand for. the foxes of the skulk of the gentle earth are extremely friendly; they allow foxes of any kind to join the skulk. because of this, many foxes in the skulk are not heterosexual, have scarring injuries, or something else that would usually be shunned. the skulk of the gentle earth takes all foxes who respect and love nature.

their leader. the leader of the skulk is a vixen by the name of nani. her name is derived from nature, and the hawaiian word for beauty. nani is a strong, kind leader, who will lead her skulk out of dangerous and difficult situations. but, she isn't afraid to but her paw down, and can be very stern. when under pressure, nani sometimes repeats things, something her skulk-mates are used to. nani is a fierce, kind-hearted warrior, who will fight for her skulk and nature. she is, however, a bit stubborn. it won't take a lot of it, but convincing is needed for her to change her mind sometimes.

territory. the skulk of the gentle earth made their home in a diverse area. a forest of all tree types on their north and northwest borders, sloping plains on their west border, desert on their southwest and south borders, and more forest on their southeast and east borders. their camp is at the heart of it all. located in a hollow, the skulk of the gentle earth's camp is quite large in size, and is plentiful in fresh air, water, and food. a small stream weaves through the center of the camp, splitting it in two, in a way. nani's den is located in a hollow tree trunk, which is neighbors with the mending vulpe's den, and the scout den. the pupil den, nursery, and the elder's den are opposite of the leader's den and others. the fresh-kill pile is on a small island in the middle of the stream.

the foxes. the foxes of the skulk are extremely diverse. cape foxes, red foxes, fennec foxes, and others call the skulk of the gentle earth home. the skulk is known for its kindness and peaceful atmosphere. the foxes of this skulk are usually down to earth, friendly foxes, though they aren't afraid to fight. skulk-mates look out for one another, and their love for nature brings them all together.
Last edited by ghostmaker on Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

WELL BOI GET YOUR SEATBELT TIGHT ON BC KACHOW IS GONNA ROLL

Postby akame, » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:37 am

territory a territory where the outer perimeter is guarded by thistles, hence the name. A shallow river traces around the land making it easy for others to see where the border is. The territory is a simple moor with jagged and smooth stones with many steep hills that could lead to death and many paths, both man made or natural.
reputation generally kind and gentle, they are perfect role models for younger foxes. They don't like to start fights nor be the center of attention. They're most of the time gullible and help anyone in need even if they're being manipulated themselves. But this time, it looks like the rulers are nothing like it.
story starting off: Twins, Keri and Khaos. Keri being a strict, implosive and arrogant figure. Shes always having something to argue or complain about. Khaos is an adventurer. Hes always out of camp and always has energy.
(if you could give me two leaders as it fits my plot that'll be great! thank you!

┌────────┐

name's akame.
mostly-inactive.
oceans away, yet
my fingers will
ghost over your
skin.

└────────┘
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ayyyy it's a skulk

Postby The Trickster~ » Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:52 am

Skulk of Dancing Lights
Territory- The territory is a cave, surrounded by pines. The cave has a look of water inside, and when sunlight streams in, beautiful colors dance along the walls.
Reputation- These foxes are known to be peace-loving and kind, allowing almost anyone into their home, to relax or recover.

Heyo! It’s me, Trickster. They/Them. I am eternally tired. Toyhouse is The_Trickster_. Currently interested in Lemon Demon, anything by Neil Cicierega, Cryptids, Taz, Tma, Podcasts, Dndads, Wwdits, Good Omens, The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson, my own ocs, roleplaying, dnd, Ace Attorney, film, writing, plays, and some other stuff, always down to chat about it.
~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

skulk replies;; one

Postby imp. » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:56 am

A Fox's Tail wrote:

The founding foxes of this skulk were escapees of a nearby zoo, so most of their members are exotic looking and weirdly colored, compared to the native foxes. The members of Whistling Winds are kind and accepting, knowing everyone deserves a second chance. Their territory encompasses a great aspen forest that borders a neighboring town of two-skins (people). They have a wide river running across the opposite border, while other skulks occupy the land on either side. The tribe is named after the eery sound that the wind makes oassing through the branches of the aspens.
These foxes are skilled negotiations, while not so skilled at camouflage or fighting, due to their exotic coats. Due to this, the ones who can blend in the most are often used as scouts, while the rest are the fighting force.
Their camp is located in the middle of the great forest and encompassed by thick growing brambles. They have one main entrance, which is marked by two stark white aspens making an arch over the entrance. There is also a back door that only the leader knows about that the skulk could use in a time of great need.
Some traditions are that when they come of age, they travel solo to the River of Stars to receive their Dakh, or spirit name. This name is very special to the foxes and often symbolize an important part of their future. Someday they hope to have multitudes of foxes calling this place home.

Welcome to Whispering Winds

[ the skies have sent the skulk a leader ]

marya d. wrote:
      weeping willows is a well-known skulk that claims their territory in a forest of oaks and willows. they
      are known for being rather skittish, as they hunt better than they can fight. they consider themselves
      to be rather close to their ancestors, and often look to the skies for advice. while weeping willows
      does not help directly in wars, they always attempt to have a full prey and herb pile so that they can
      help provide to their allies.

resonatings wrote:

introduction. the skulk of the gentle earth was named for it's deep love and understanding of earth and nature. the skulk believes nature is a pure thing, and try to keep away from harming it. most of the foxes are extremely kind and gentle ─ but they will fight for what the stand for. the foxes of the skulk of the gentle earth are extremely friendly; they allow foxes of any kind to join the skulk. because of this, many foxes in the skulk are not heterosexual, have scarring injuries, or something else that would usually be shunned. the skulk of the gentle earth takes all foxes who respect and love nature.

their leader. the leader of the skulk is a vixen by the name of nani. her name is derived from nature, and the hawaiian word for beauty. nani is a strong, kind leader, who will lead her skulk out of dangerous and difficult situations. but, she isn't afraid to but her paw down, and can be very stern. when under pressure, nani sometimes repeats things, something her skulk-mates are used to. nani is a fierce, kind-hearted warrior, who will fight for her skulk and nature. she is, however, a bit stubborn. it won't take a lot of it, but convincing is needed for her to change her mind sometimes.

territory. the skulk of the gentle earth made their home in a diverse area. a forest of all tree types on their north and northwest borders, sloping plains on their west border, desert on their southwest and south borders, and more forest on their southeast and east borders. their camp is at the heart of it all. located in a hollow, the skulk of the gentle earth's camp is quite large in size, and is plentiful in fresh air, water, and food. a small stream weaves through the center of the camp, splitting it in two, in a way. nani's den is located in a hollow tree trunk, which is neighbors with the mending vulpe's den, and the scout den. the pupil den, nursery, and the elder's den are opposite of the leader's den and others. the fresh-kill pile is on a small island in the middle of the stream.

the foxes. the foxes of the skulk are extremely diverse. cape foxes, red foxes, fennec foxes, and others call the skulk of the gentle earth home. the skulk is known for its kindness and peaceful atmosphere. the foxes of this skulk are usually down to earth, friendly foxes, though they aren't afraid to fight. skulk-mates look out for one another, and their love for nature brings them all together.

kacchan, wrote:Image
territory a territory where the outer perimeter is guarded by thistles, hence the name. A shallow river traces around the land making it easy for others to see where the border is. The territory is a simple moor with jagged and smooth stones with many steep hills that could lead to death and many paths, both man made or natural.
reputation generally kind and gentle, they are perfect role models for younger foxes. They don't like to start fights nor be the center of attention. They're most of the time gullible and help anyone in need even if they're being manipulated themselves. But this time, it looks like the rulers are nothing like it.
story starting off: Twins, Keri and Khaos. Keri being a strict, implosive and arrogant figure. Shes always having something to argue or complain about. Khaos is an adventurer. Hes always out of camp and always has energy.
(if you could give me two leaders as it fits my plot that'll be great! thank you!

[ the skies have sent the skulk two leaders ]

The Mouse wrote:Skulk of Dancing Lights
Territory- The territory is a cave, surrounded by pines. The cave has a look of water inside, and when sunlight streams in, beautiful colors dance along the walls.
Reputation- These foxes are known to be peace-loving and kind, allowing almost anyone into their home, to relax or recover.

imp.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create a Skulk V.3

Postby NightWolf950 » Sat Jan 06, 2018 2:02 pm

The Skulk of Falling Blossoms is well known for the peacefulness and friendly nature. They prefer peace over fighting and will often find a peaceful solution. However do not let their docile nature fool you for they are also fierce fighters. The Territory.
is mostly woods with some open areas. They live in a beautiful forest with a large mountain to the North. In the middle of the forest is a large clearing covered in bright pinkish purple flowers with a sparkling lake at the very heart of the clearing. In a small hidden area in the forest lies a few cherry blossoms trees and hollow dens. Here is where the Skulk of Falling Blossoms have made their camp.

When of age pupils are sent out in to the forest for 2 moons to track down the skulk's most sacred prey. The Peacok.
A select few of the senior ranking members are then later sent out to watch the pupils. The senior ranking members are in charge of making sure each pupil helps in tracking and taking down the peacock. Pupils who fail are held back until the next round of to-be's are ready for their trial. The peacock is then shared between the pupils after they become their respected ranks.

The peacock feathers are then used for nesting, den decoration, and even some times woven into a cats fur. The leader's den has the largest amount of Peacock feathers as they are considered special. The skulk believes that the feathers bring good luck to them so every cat takes good care of them, Even the youngest kits know to be careful with them. It is considered to bring bad luck if the feathers are shredded by a fox's claws. Those who shred a feather with their claws are cast out, taking their bad luck with them.

The skulk also hold a festival each new-leaf after every leaf bare. This festival is dedicated to their ancestors for bringing back the life and beautiful flowers to their home. It lasts for 2 moons. During this time foxes of any rank are welcome to spar one another, testing their skills. They are also welcome to hunt along side each other. During the end of the festival the skulk collects beautiful flowers and feather then travel to the base of the mountain. There they place their gatherings and pray to their ancestors, thanking them for once again a beautiful new-leaf.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

let's go see what kind of chick knocks me out

Postby akame, » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:15 pm

Number of Foxes: Here

[ Khaos sneaks out of his sister's grasp and explores the land ]
[ Keri tries to find her brother and simultaneously goes on a hunt and border patrol ]

(( updating everything later!! ))

Leader:
Keir | 23 moons | female | X
Khaos | 23 moons | male | X
Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Second:

Mending Vulpe:

Scouts: