Create A Faction - V1

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Create A Faction - V1

Postby ♥ Owl ♥ » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:43 am

disclaimer: this was not my original idea. the original idea belongs to a user named Katrione, who owns Create A Clan at the moment. if you wish to start a game like this then contact Katrione to get permission to do one, which I did.

many years have passed since the nuclear bombs dropped on earth, destroying it into nothing but a wasteland. many people, who have survived the deadly bombs, started their own groups called factions and basically depend on each other to survive the dangerous and killer creatures of the wasteland before them. now with you and the whole plain of the wasteland to explore, would you like to start your own faction? will your faction be the most feared? loved? dangerous? only time will tell.

Eɴᴄʟᴀᴠᴇ
    Soldiers: [ Banned ]
    Username | Ban Length
    Username | Ban Length
    Username | Ban Length

Trainees: [ Warnings ]
    Username | Warning No.
    Username | Warning No.
    Username | Warning No.
    Bʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀʜᴏᴏᴅ
    General: [ Owner ]
    Owl ♥ | No Faction yet!

Second-In-Command: [ Co-owner ]
    X

Soldiers: [ Mods ]
    X

Trainees: [ Mini-mods ]
    X
Rᴜʟᴇs
A. all CS rules apply
B. do NOT try to copy a game
likes this. like I said, if you want
to make a game like this, contact
Katrione about it.
C. this game is gonna be mainly
around Fallout, which is a video
game series. I highly recommand
you know a bit about Fallout
before playing but you don't havexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
to. you can know nothing aboutxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Fallout and you can still playxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxD. I will remake the game when
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxit reaches 900 pages
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxE. be kind and respectful to me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand all the other members at
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxall times
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxF. please use correct spelling,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgrammar and punctuation. no
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxtext talk either.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxG. do NOT quote your post unless it
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxhas been skipped over
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxH. do NOT mini-mod unless you are me,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthe co-owner, one of the mods or a
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxliteral mini-mod
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI. do NOT beg for new people/medicine/
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxallies/enemies
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxJ. if you are confused or have any
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxquestions, then please PM me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxK. have fun!

How To Plαy

Starting Off if you wish to join, then you must make a post about your faction. you can describe things like your faction's name, nature, people's personalities and where there base is. you may add more to it if you wish. plus it will help us decide on your faction's first general! me or one of the staff will quote your post with a picture of your first person plus their weapon and armor. this person will be the founder and general of your faction. you can then decide on their name, age, sexuality and more.

Getting More People your faction will start off with one person and you will need to make it grow. you have two ways of finding new people: by exploring the wasteland or asking the angels for one. you many ask the angels for a new person once a week and if you want a specific rank, put it in your post or we will give you one randomly. you will then be able to pick their name, age sexuality and more from there.

Exploring you will have to explore the wasteland if you want to find stuff such as food or medicine. if you are exploring for a specific thing, such as food or new people, put that in your post or your results will be random. you may send up to 8 people on an explorer team and a few things can happen while exploring: you may find food, you can encounter an enemy and trigger a battle, you may find a dungeon, you may find a new person to join your team or you can encounter a general of a nearby faction. from there you may befriend them and become their allies or become their rival faction.

Enemies and Battles you will have to fight if you want to survive the wasteland. when you are exploring and you encounter an enemy, you can do two things: run away or battle it and get some materials like food or maybe even better weapons. when battling, the end result will be determine by your armor score, weapon score and the type of enemy you are facing. if you choose to fight the enemy, we will quote your post and will tell you if your characters live, how many died, how bad their wounds are and the loot you got.

Calculating The End Result this is made for more for the mods but if you are wondering how we are gonna to determine your end result of a battle, here it is. first things first, we will check you member's own separate weapon and armor scores and compare it to the enemy's weapon and armor score. this is to see if any of your members get to live or die. if one of your members have a higher score on both then the enemy's, they get to live. if one of your member has a higher score on one but the enemy has a higher score on the other, it's a 50/50 chance. but if a member has a lower score on both armor and weapon then the enemy, they die and then we will have to see if they can be revived [ see the end for more details ]. next, we will put together the scores as the total score on both teams [ your faction and the enemy's ] to see who wins the battle. [ for example: the enemy has a 9 weapon score and a 12 armor score - their total score will be 21 meanwhile your team has an overall weapon score of 12 and an overall armor score of 7 - your total score will be 19 ] if the enemy has a higher total score, they win. if your team has a higher total score, you win. lastly, we will subtract the total scores to see how badly wounded your members are. so if the enemy's total score was 15 and your team's total score was 20 that will be 5. the result will be that your members was badly wounded. the lower the resulted number is = the worst your team is hurt. but if your team lost the battle, the resulted number will be if they can be revived or not. if the number is anything higher then 8, they can't be revived but anything lower then 8, they can be revived if your doctor and/or doctor-in-training has the right medicine.

Armor and Weapon Scores these scores will be the overall scores your faction has. the scores will be calculated by the armor and weapon each of your members have on. so for example: your general has an armor score of 6 and a weapon score of 7 meanwhile your second-in-command has a 9 armor score and 12 weapon score. the overall armor score for your faction will be 15 and your overall weapon score will be 19. these scores will determine if you have a more likely hood of living during battles. the higher the scores = the better. it is also good to keep track of each of your member's own separate armor and weapon scores.

Dungeons when you are exploring, you have a chance of finding a dungeon. dungeon can range from very easy to insane. when you discover a dungeon, we will give you the weapon and armor scores plus the difficulty. the higher the scores = the more difficult it will be. if a dungeon is to difficult for you right now, you may mark it to come back to it later when you are stronger. but if you decide to go in, we will take each of your member's separate scores to see who lives or dies in the dungeon plus if they can be revived and how badly your members are hunt by subtracting total scores. then we will give you the loot that you got. the more difficult the dungeon is = the better loot that you will get.

Reputation Points when you start off your faction, you will have 0 reputation points, making your faction neutral. reputation points will determine what kind of people you attract. the more you do good deeds, the more it will bring up your reputation points plus people will see that your faction is good-hearted and attract more lawful people. meanwhile the more evil deeds you do, the more your reputation points will go down. then people will see that your faction is up to no good and attract more evil people.

New Ranks when one of your member is old enough to move to the next rank, [ 0 - 12 years: kid to trainee, 12 years - 18 years: trainee to rank 1 soldier by default ] you can make a post about your general promoting that member to the rank. you can do the same when you are promoting a member to second-in-command or retiring a member.

Healing/Medicine when you get your doctor, you may choose 5 medicines to start off your medicine storage. you can send off your doctor to search for medicine, you can only find 2 every time you send off your doctor for exploring. 3 once you get your doctor-in-training. you store medicine in the medicine store and use them on sick or hurt members.

Mentors and Trainees when you get a trainee, you will be the one to assign them to a certain soldier within your faction. before your trainee is allowed to become a soldier, they must complete at least 6 training sessions and be 18 years old. your trainee can learn a new 'move' during each training session. you may send your doctor to train with a trainee but you don't have too.

Aging and Death you must age your members up by 3 months every post! so for example: in one post, you have a rank 2 soldier who is 28 years old. then in the next post, they will be 28 years and 3 months. then 28 years and 6 months in the next post and so forth. in this game, there are 5 possible ways for your member to die: being born stillborn, by not having your wounds or sickness treated within 4 days of having it, mothers can die by giving birth, being attacked severally by a dangerous animal/another person and old age.

Becoming Lovers/Having Kids without kids, you faction will struggle to thrive. to have two members become lovers, post them going for a walk and having one of them confess their love and asking them to become their lover. in my post, I will time-skip to where the female finding out that she is expecting kids then you will have to wait 9 months [ 3 posts ].

Alliances if you meet a neighboring faction while exploring, you can choose to become their ally. ally factions usually act friendly towards each other and solve problems between them without fighting. you can trade/give medicine to an ally faction if they don't have a certain medicine but you do. you can also trade faction members but only in meetings. if you are under attack by a enemy faction, your ally faction can help you and join the fight as long as the enemy faction isn't their ally. if an ally faction helps you in a fight, you have less of a chance of your members dying or getting captured.

if you meet a neighboring faction while exploring, you can choose to become their enemy. enemy factions usually act hostile towards each other and often have fights. you can steal kids, retired people, trainees and medicine while raiding an enemy faction's base. you will need 4 members to do this and the only way the opposing faction can get these back is if they attack your faction. attacks can prove fatal and there will often be members badly injured, captured or even killed during attacks. you can make peace and become allies with an enemy faction during a meeting.

Meetings Next Meeting: Still deciding
    meetings is where all the factions come together to speak about what is happening in their faction at the moment. meeting happen every 2 weeks, usually starting on fridays [ some days are put earlier/later because of holidays ]. the meetings last 3 days [ friday -
    sunday ]. at a meeting, you can choose your general, second-in-command, doctor and doctor-in-training along with six other members to attended and your general or second-in-command will share news of their faction. it is here that friendships, rivals and romances can bloom so it is always a good event to attend. it is also here that members can be swapped with other factions. you can also create allies or enemies with other factions! you can do this by getting generals to talk and if they like each other, or seem aggressive towards each other, they can become allies or enemies.

Forbidden Romances forbidden romances are romances where two people are together from two different factions. you can start forbidden romances from either ally or enemy factions and have the two people sneak out to see each other or bond at meetings. but if the relationship results in kids, they will have to find another member to cover up as the father. it can be arranged at a meeting for one or more of the kids to be given to the parent of the other faction. if one of the members of a faction find out that the kids are forbidden, then the parent[s] and/or the kids can be exiled from the faction.

Food you can't have a living faction without food! when you get your general of your function, you will then have the next three post to get people and food. then on the 4th post, you will start having to feed your members 2 piece of food. then once you reached 7 members, your servings will go up by one. the next time you reach 7 members, your servings will go up by one again and so forth. like I said, you can find food while exploring. for every 2 people you have on an explorer team ; you will get one piece of food. this means the max you can get is 4 pieces of food. since you are exploring the wasteland, the food that you will get is random. if you run out of food, you will have 2 post to get enough food. after 2 post, a member of your faction will die from starvation every post until you get enough food back.

Post Format after you get your first general from us and if you don't fill like making custom ranks, you may use the format below with some ranks already in there for you. or you may use this as a base and replace the default ranks with your own custom ranks. Replace the 'link' with the image of your person.

Code: Select all
      [center][size=200]Your Faction's Name[/size]
      [size=85][b]Number of Members:[/b] Here[/size]
      [size=85][b]Overall Armor Score:[/b] Here[/size] -- [size=85][b]Overall Weapon Score:[/b] Here[/size]

[size=85]Put your post of what your members are doing here[/size][/center]

[center][left][list][list][list][list][size=85][b]General:[/b]
      Name | Age | Gender | Sexuality | [url=link]X[/url]
      ↬ Weapon Score:
      ↬ Armor Score:

[b]Second-In-Command:[/b]
      ↬ Weapon Score:
      ↬ Armor Score:

[b]Doctor:[/b]
      ↬ Weapon Score:
      ↬ Armor Score:

[b]Doctor In Training:[/b]
      ↬ Weapon Score:
      ↬ Armor Score:

[b]Rank 3 Soldiers:[/b]
      ↬ Weapon Score:
      ↬ Armor Score:
      ↬ Weapon Score:
      ↬ Armor Score:

[b]Rank 2 Soldiers:[/b]
      ↬ Weapon Score:
      ↬ Armor Score:
      ↬ Weapon Score:
      ↬ Armor Score:

[b]Rank 1 Soldiers:[/b]
      ↬ Weapon Score:
      ↬ Armor Score:
      ↬ Weapon Score:
      ↬ Armor Score:

[b]Trainees:[/b]
      ↬ Weapon Score:
      ↬ Armor Score:
      ↬ Weapon Score:
      ↬ Armor Score:

[b]Mothers:[/b]
      ↬ Weapon Score:
      ↬ Armor Score:
      ↬ Weapon Score:
      ↬ Armor Score:

[b]Kids:[/b]
      ↬ Weapon Score:
      ↬ Armor Score:
      ↬ Weapon Score:
      ↬ Armor Score:

[b]Retired:[/b]
      ↬ Weapon Score:
      ↬ Armor Score:
      ↬ Weapon Score:
      ↬ Armor Score:[/list][/list][/list][/list][/size][/left] [left][list][size=85][b]Ally Factions:[/b]
      Faction Name | Username
      Faction Name | Username

[b]Enemy Faction:[/b]
      Faction Name | Username
      Faction Name | Username

[b]Nearby Factions:[/b]
      North | Faction Name | Username
      East | Faction Name | Username
      South | Faction Name | Username
      West | Faction Name | Username

[b]Medicine Storage:[/b]
      Medicine | Usage
      Medicine | Usage

[b]Food Storage:[/b]
      Type of Food | x0 | 0 servings
      Type of Food | x0 | 0 servings
      Type of Food | x0 |  0 servings

[b]Mentors:[/b]
      Mentor | Trainee | No. of training sessions | Moves
      Mentor | Trainee | No. of training sessions | Moves

[b]Deceased Members:[/b]
      Cat Name | Cause of Death
      Cat Name | Cause of Death

[b]Families:[/b]
      Name and Name | Kids
      Name and Name | Kids[/size][/list][/left][/center]

Lιѕт oғ Fαcтιoɴѕ

Here is the list of total factions that are actively playing and which mod replies to them.

♥ Owl ♥xxxxx
      ───────────xxxxx
      Lost Club | _Ravenfeather_
      Dead Time | stormlyxxxxx
Last edited by ♥ Owl ♥ on Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:30 am, edited 4 times in total.
♥ Owl ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Faction - V1

Postby scarecrowz » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:10 pm

Lost Club

Lost Club is a faction that work together as a team, though depending on a rank you may have a closer relationship to another rank. They all rely on each other to survive and it's like a huge family just living in the Wastelands, any secrets that are spread to more than 1 person will spread through the faction like wildfire. They live in the mountains and after a month of being a member of the Lost Club, you earn all their respect and trust. Multiple cabins are set up, each one shared by 2 people unless married, then the couple will be moved to a newly built cabin. The Lost Club are filled with many different personality traits, but 1 all members have is loyalty.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Faction Replies

Postby ♥ Owl ♥ » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:21 am

Lost Club | _Ravenfeather_ wrote:
Lost Club

Lost Club is a faction that work together as a team, though depending on a rank you may have a closer relationship to another rank. They all rely on each other to survive and it's like a huge family just living in the Wastelands, any secrets that are spread to more than 1 person will spread through the faction like wildfire. They live in the mountains and after a month of being a member of the Lost Club, you earn all their respect and trust. Multiple cabins are set up, each one shared by 2 people unless married, then the couple will be moved to a newly built cabin. The Lost Club are filled with many different personality traits, but 1 all members have is loyalty.

your faction has been found
Leather Armor - 10 armor score ; 10mm pistol - 9 weapon score. Overall Armor Score - 10 ; Overall Weapon Score - 9
I will be your mod
♥ Owl ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunfool » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:04 pm

My faction is called Dead Time. Most of them depend on their wits rather than their bronze. They specialize in traps and other mischievous mechanical-related activities, nicknamed The Engineers for such abilities. They are talkative and don't particularly care about their past and their simple wrongdoings, not wanting to hold back from their true potential so it allows them to hold open arms for pretty much anyone as long as they don't hold extremely cruel behaviors. They are nomads or wanderers for now, camping in various forests and other tree surrounded places. They strive to find a permanent home as they need a place to further develop their own technology and faction.
sunfool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Faction Replies

Postby ♥ Owl ♥ » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:30 am

Dead Time | stormly wrote:
        My faction is called Dead Time. Most of them depend on their wits rather than their bronze. They specialize in traps and other mischievous mechanical-related activities, nicknamed The Engineers for such abilities. They are talkative and don't particularly care about their past and their simple wrongdoings, not wanting to hold back from their true potential so it allows them to hold open arms for pretty much anyone as long as they don't hold extremely cruel behaviors. They are nomads or wanderers for now, camping in various forests and other tree surrounded places. They strive to find a permanent home as they need a place to further develop their own technology and faction.

your faction has been found
Leather Armor - 10 armor score ; 10mm pistol - 9 weapon score. Overall Armor Score - 10 ; Overall Weapon Score - 9
I will be your mod
♥ Owl ♥

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me