PokeQuest - A Pokemon Adventure V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

PokeQuest - A Pokemon Adventure V.3

Postby miss universe » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:35 pm

Image

Ah, I see you are finally ready to start your Pokemon journey? Well, go on then! Go over to the professor! She'll give you a pokemon to start with, and then your off! During your travels, you can challenge gyms, battle trainers, battle and catch wild pokemon, train your pokemon, and even solve some mysteries! Sounds fun, right? Well, first, here are the rules!

--

1) Follow all the Chickensmoothie rules.
2) Do not under any circumstances try to copy
or make a game like this. This was based off of
Create-A-Clan, which is owned by Katrione,
and I was given permission to remake this by seedcakes.
3) I will remake this game at 900 pages.
4) Please use proper grammar and punctuation
and do not use text talk at all.
5) Be kind and respectful to both me and other
members at all times.
6) Do not requote your post unless it has been
skipped over by a mod. It gets annoying and clutters
the thread.
7) Do not Mini Mod unless you are the co-owner or mod
8) Please PM me if you are confused or if you
have any questions.
9) No begging for new pokemon/items/interactions
10) Make sure to have fun! :)

Pokemon is completely owned by Nintendo and GameFreak, I take no credit for the idea, species, or sprites!




HOW TO PLAY:

For your first post, write a short introduction for your character. Your character is a human, but please include their gender, age, name, looks, hometown, and personality if you can. You can even write down their history if you want to. Then, I will give you a random pokemon as your starter, and you may start posting normally!

Example of a good first post:
'Hello! My character is a girl from Lumiose City named Stevie! She has braided red hair, and green eyes, as well as freckles dotting her face. Stevie is normally a sweet girl, but she is quick to anger, and has a fiery temper. Her favorite type is fire type, as well as poison types, and she is afraid of ghost types.



Here is the normal post format (you must use this for every post after your first one!)

Code: Select all
[color=transparent]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=150]NAME[/size][center][size=80]GENDER || AGE || Hometown: HERE [/center][/size]
[left][quote="NAME's Team"]Lvl. here Nickname (Species) ♂/♀/⚪
    -- Nature // Ability
  -move
  -move
  -move
  -move
[/quote][/left] [right][quote="NAME's Bag"]Pokeball x5
item
item
item[/quote][/right]
 post here

note: please do NOT reuse this coding anywhere else besides here!

On your post section, you must write what your character is doing. You can train, explore or interact with others!


Exploring
If you choose to explore the great outdoors, you can find items or wild Pokemon! Your mod will decide the type of Pokemon you find, or any items. You can also go to the pokemon center to get x5 pokeballs or a random item every 7 days!

Training
You can choose to train your pokemon so they get stronger and learn new moves, or even evolve! You can also have your Pokemon battle other players Pokemon on the Roleplay Thread!

Interact
You can walk around and talk to other players! You may do this as frequently as you want. Whenever you interact, there is a small chance that something will happen, such as training together or finding wild pokemon! If you find a wild pokemon while interacting, you both will have a chance to catch it! Interacting with other players will only be on the Roleplay Thread!


TRAINERS

Here is the list of the trainers, who plays the trainer, and which mod replies to them.

Z M I J A ' S
F O L L Y
─────────────
lilah | miss universe
ellen c. wilmson | dinolil1
sora lacosa | krazykitty00


M I S S
U N I V E R S E
─────────────
jett caverly| zmija's folly
tracy | nightwolf950
karys | katrione
daisy | brightdays
michael | save seedcakes
aoki | ' seuss magoose
Last edited by miss universe on Tue Aug 01, 2017 7:42 am, edited 5 times in total.
User avatar
miss universe
 
Posts: 1517
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:19 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PokeQuest - The Pokemon Adventure V.3

Postby ossa di cervo » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:16 pm

Image
My character's name is Jett Caverly. Jett grew up in the town of Blackthorn situated in the northeast corner of the Johto region. Growing up so close to both the Ice Path and the Dragon's Den has affected the boy as he's grown - he can't stand ice types and while he doesn't love dragon types, he can withstand them. Jett is a tall, slender boy with a short crop of always messy black hair (kind of a Falkner only black hair, but that's pretty much his face all the time). His eyes are a steely blue that are always wearing a stern judgmental glare. Jett's favorite type would have to be fire with electric as a very close second - anything truly offensive and destructive, however, gets an A+ from the teen. Ice pokemon are by far his least favorite, thank you Ice Path. As far as personality is concerned Jett is a harsh, snappy individual. He cares nothing for his pokemon and views them as tools more then companions. When he runs into other trainers he usually has a no nonsense attitude, "So, we gonna battle or just sit here and gawk?" Jett loves to roll his eyes, crack his knuckles and just be a bully in general. How the kid will make friends is a mystery to most.
User avatar
ossa di cervo
 
Posts: 4633
Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:12 pm
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

replies : jett

Postby miss universe » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:27 pm

Zmija's Folly wrote:
Image
My character's name is Jett Caverly. Jett grew up in the town of Blackthorn situated in the northeast corner of the Johto region. Growing up so close to both the Ice Path and the Dragon's Den has affected the boy as he's grown - he can't stand ice types and while he doesn't love dragon types, he can withstand them. Jett is a tall, slender boy with a short crop of always messy black hair (kind of a Falkner only black hair, but that's pretty much his face all the time). His eyes are a steely blue that are always wearing a stern judgmental glare. Jett's favorite type would have to be fire with electric as a very close second - anything truly offensive and destructive, however, gets an A+ from the teen. Ice pokemon are by far his least favorite, thank you Ice Path. As far as personality is concerned Jett is a harsh, snappy individual. He cares nothing for his pokemon and views them as tools more then companions. When he runs into other trainers he usually has a no nonsense attitude, "So, we gonna battle or just sit here and gawk?" Jett loves to roll his eyes, crack his knuckles and just be a bully in general. How the kid will make friends is a mystery to most.


The Professor looks at Jett a bit warily, but smiles. "Here you are, your starter Pokemon!"
Image
She hands Jett a Salandit, the Toxic Lizard Pokemon! It appears to be a Level 5 female, with the Corrosion ability. It's move set is Scratch, Poison Gas and Ember. Jett also recieve a Pokedex and x5 Pokeballs to start his journey!
Last edited by miss universe on Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
miss universe
 
Posts: 1517
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:19 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PokeQuest - The Pokemon Adventure V.3

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:35 pm

Mark~
User avatar
krazykitty00
 
Posts: 7403
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:04 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lilah !!

Postby miss universe » Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:53 pm

Image

lilah is a friendly teenager, originally coming from the alola region. lilah has grown up loving pokémon, always wanting one of her own. coming from such a warm and sunny place, she thinks of pokemon as friends. she tries to build a relationship with everyone she comes across, and gets extremely upset if they don't like her. lilah loves cute pokémon more than anything, and bug types give her the willies. she hopes her pokémon will help her grow as a person, and cannot wait to start her journey as a trainer!
User avatar
miss universe
 
Posts: 1517
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:19 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PokeQuest - A Pokemon Adventure V.3

Postby nightwolf950 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:13 pm

Tracy, a determined hard-working young adult from the Kanto region. Tracy grew up with Pokemon, dreaming for the day to come where she herself would start her own journey. Tracy loves Pokemon so much, that when she was younger she took a few classes to help heal care for sick and injured Pokemon. She will always go out of her way to help a Pokemon in need. She hopes her partner is loving, but also strong. Tracy loves large Pokemon, and dog like Pokemon the most. However she will care and love every Pokemon.
User avatar
nightwolf950
 
Posts: 8769
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:32 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PokeQuest - A Pokemon Adventure V.3

Postby Dinolil1 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:47 pm

Image



Ellen C. Wilmson is a tall and lanky girl, with pale skin, dark brown hair and a dusting of freckles all over her. Easily startled and quite unnerved by most pokemon, she is fairly spineless but cautious. Originally hailing from the mountains of Sinnoh, Ellen moved to One Island where she lives. Dressed in her classic outfit of pale blue jeans, white ruffled shirt, a wide and tattered sunhat and a pair of glaringly blue wellingtons, Ellen doesn't take that long to get ready. Preferring the normal type due to how much less creepy and dangerous they are compared to types such as ghost types, which Ellen abhors, but then again, she abhors most types. In fact, her family had to trick her into going on a journey as tradition declares. For some pokemon she cries at the sight of them, such as phantump and Yamask as they're literally the souls of the dead, for others she at least tolerates them, such as minncino and patrat and others she can't even think about them without getting the willies, such as hydreigon and scolipede.


At the age of 20, Ellen C. Wilmson is going on a poke-journey. Something she never wanted to do.
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar
Dinolil1
 
Posts: 14210
Joined: Sat Jan 11, 2014 8:56 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sorα Lαcoѕα ♢ Poѕт 0

Postby krazykitty00 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:56 pm

Just gonna post my form from the last one if that's ok~


Image
Lacosa. A famous name that floats around in the region of Sinnoh. The famous last name of the well known Pokémon Coordinator, Mizuki Lacosa. A star in the spotlight and a joy to many who have the privilege and honor of meeting her. Though she may be all about beauty and putting on dazzling shows for the entirety of Sinnoh, she is no pushover to battling.

Ah, but this isn't her story. No. It's about her young daughter, born in Hearthome City a sweet 16 years ago. Sora Lacosa, a 16 year old girl standing at about 5'0 tall, weighing 112 lbs, adorning long, back length black hair styled neatly in two twin ponytails and royally blue eyes that brighten up her fair skin. But her look wouldn't be complete without her usual bight smile, one of the many traits she can proudly say she got from her mother. As with her love for Fire, Electric, and Dark types.

Sora is quite an exciting character, many have said. She's often full of life and energy, never able to sit still for long as she runs about in a happy stupor. She was running before she could walk... Well, her mother says so. But it shows as the little girl is always speeding off without a second to waste with bursts of energy that seem to come from nowhere and everywhere all at once. Though those only seem to last for a good second before she trips and falls over her own two feet. She's a bit clumsy but falling is only half the fight for this optimistic child. Her curious and stubborn nature is hard to say no to sometimes and if you're not careful, you'll find yourself trapped in her bubble of friendship and adventure. Nothing you'll regret though.

As of this day, Sora turned 16 and, with the permission of her mother, she'll set out on the adventure of a lifetime


((Hope this isn't too much. I almost added her history because I'm just so excited to nerd out on Pokemon~
I'm hoping to start with a Cyndaquil or Absol but if not totally cool~))
Last edited by krazykitty00 on Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
krazykitty00
 
Posts: 7403
Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:04 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: PokeQuest - A Pokemon Adventure V.3

Postby Katrione » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:06 pm

Image

My trainer is Karys. She has pale pink hair and shocking green eyes. Karys normally dresses in oversized tops and jeans, sometimes sporting several bracelets. She prefers to have grass-type Pokemon since she grew up on a Pokemon farm in the Johto region. She would like to learn as much as she can from Pokemon and possibly become a league champion, then go to other regions to take on their leagues as well.
Image










i never knew you but i love you
User avatar
Katrione
 
Posts: 4950
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:47 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

mod replies: tracy, ellen, sora, karys

Postby miss universe » Tue Aug 01, 2017 3:22 am

NightWolf950 wrote:
Tracy, a determined hard-working young adult from the Kanto region. Tracy grew up with Pokemon, dreaming for the day to come where she herself would start her own journey. Tracy loves Pokemon so much, that when she was younger she took a few classes to help heal care for sick and injured Pokemon. She will always go out of her way to help a Pokemon in need. She hopes her partner is loving, but also strong. Tracy loves large Pokemon, and dog like Pokemon the most. However she will care and love every Pokemon.


The Professor gives Tracy a smile before handing her a Pokeball. "Here you go!" Tracy sends the Pokémon out and grins.
Image
Thr Professor has given Tracy a Poochyena, the Bite Pokémon! It appears to be a Level 5
Male, with the ability Run Away. It appears to know the moves Tackle and Howl! The Professor has also given Tracy a Pokedex and x5 Pokeballs to start her journey!


Dinolil1 wrote:
Image



Ellen C. Wilmson is a tall and lanky girl, with pale skin, dark brown hair and a dusting of freckles all over her. Easily startled and quite unnerved by most pokemon, she is fairly spineless but cautious. Originally hailing from the mountains of Sinnoh, Ellen moved to One Island where she lives. Dressed in her classic outfit of pale blue jeans, white ruffled shirt, a wide and tattered sunhat and a pair of glaringly blue wellingtons, Ellen doesn't take that long to get ready. Preferring the normal type due to how much less creepy and dangerous they are compared to types such as ghost types, which Ellen abhors, but then again, she abhors most types. In fact, her family had to trick her into going on a journey as tradition declares. For some pokemon she cries at the sight of them, such as phantump and Yamask as they're literally the souls of the dead, for others she at least tolerates them, such as minncino and patrat and others she can't even think about them without getting the willies, such as hydreigon and scolipede.


At the age of 20, Ellen C. Wilmson is going on a poke-journey. Something she never wanted to do.


The Professor hands Ellen a Pokeball with a frown. "Honestly, this one was tough, but here you are!" She calls out the Pokémon...
Image
It's a Sentret, the Scout Pokémon! It seems to be a Level 5 female with the hidden ability Frisk, and knows the moves Scratch and Foresight. The Professor also hands Ellen a Pokedex and x5 Pokeballs to start her journey!


krazykitty00 wrote:
Just gonna post my form from the last one if that's ok~


Image
Lacosa. A famous name that floats around in the region of Sinnoh. The famous last name of the well known Pokémon Coordinator, Mizuki Lacosa. A star in the spotlight and a joy to many who have the privilege and honor of meeting her. Though she may be all about beauty and putting on dazzling shows for the entirety of Sinnoh, she is no pushover to battling.

Ah, but this isn't her story. No. It's about her young daughter, born in Hearthome City a sweet 16 years ago. Sora Lacosa, a 16 year old girl standing at about 5'0 tall, weighing 112 lbs, adorning long, back length black hair styled neatly in two twin ponytails and royally blue eyes that brighten up her fair skin. But her look wouldn't be complete without her usual bight smile, one of the many traits she can proudly say she got from her mother. As with her love for Fire, Electric, and Dark types.

Sora is quite an exciting character, many have said. She's often full of life and energy, never able to sit still for long as she runs about in a happy stupor. She was running before she could walk... Well, her mother says so. But it shows as the little girl is always speeding off without a second to waste with bursts of energy that seem to come from nowhere and everywhere all at once. Though those only seem to last for a good second before she trips and falls over her own two feet. She's a bit clumsy but falling is only half the fight for this optimistic child. Her curious and stubborn nature is hard to say no to sometimes and if you're not careful, you'll find yourself trapped in her bubble of friendship and adventure. Nothing you'll regret though.

As of this day, Sora turned 16 and, with the permission of her mother, she'll set out on the adventure of a lifetime


((Hope this isn't too much. I almost added her history because I'm just so excited to nerd out on Pokemon~
I'm hoping to start with a Cyndaquil or Absol but if not totally cool~))


The Professor smiled at Sora before handing her a Pokémon."You look like her, y'know...Alright! Let's see your first Pokémon!"
Image
It's a Cyndaquil, the Fire Mouse Pokémon! It's a Level 5 Male with the Blaze Ability, and it seems to know the moves Tackle and Leer! The Professor has also given her a Pokedex and x5 Pokeballs to help her start her journey!


Katrione wrote:
Image

My trainer is Karys. She has pale pink hair and shocking green eyes. Karys normally dresses in oversized tops and jeans, sometimes sporting several bracelets. She prefers to have grass-type Pokemon since she grew up on a Pokemon farm in the Johto region. She would like to learn as much as she can from Pokemon and possibly become a league champion, then go to other regions to take on their leagues as well.


The Professor smiled at Karys, her expression happy. "Here you are, your Starter Pokémon!"
Image
The Professor has given Karys a Budew, the Bud Pokémon! It's a Level 5 female that has the Ability Poison Plant, and it knows the moves Absorb and Growth! The Professor has also given Karys a Pokedex and x5 Pokeballs to start her journey!
User avatar
miss universe
 
Posts: 1517
Joined: Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:19 am
My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aizome, Bageera, Google [Bot], passione, Pinkfeathers, SwapSans and 3 guests