Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Reply - Wren

Postby Springtalon » Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:27 am

raven walker wrote:

(Darktree, Thistlepelt and Pumastar go on patrol in the north)
(Brackenflower is searching for herbs)

Thistlepelt glared at Darktree. Pumastar may have broken up their little argument, and he would show perfectly calmness, but on the inside, he was seething. How dare Darktree disrespect him like that? His tail tip twitched as he looked away from the raven furred tom. Glancing up ahead at Pumastar, who had somehow gotten a few paw-steps ahead, Thistlepelt bounded closer "So what are you hoping to find out here?" he asked. Pumastar shrugged, and replied "I don't know, and honestly, I don't even know if we will find anything. We just haven't been up here in a while, so it's a good idea to check it."

"A very good idea" The Leader and Deputy turned to look at Darktree, who was inspecting a bracken clump "What is it?" Pumastar asked, walking over. Thistlepelt followed, though slowly. Darktree nodded his head towards a sleeping ginger form "We should probably get her to Brackenflower, she looks like her kits could come at any moment" Thistlepelt inspected the ginger cat, and saw that it was, indeed, a very pregnant queen, and he nodded in agreement, though hesitantly.
[Darktree, Thistlepelt, and Pumastar found a Queen! She is due in one moon]
[Brackenflower found x1 Thyme, and x1 Bindweed]
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
and the strike starts here
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create a Clan - Gustclan - 8

Postby Chamrosh » Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:13 am

Gustclan
Number of Cats: 6
|3F|3M|
Food Consumption: 2
Visit to Moonpool: Not visited this week

Myrtleclaw and Boulderdash pinned the molly between them, with her struggling against them. She got a scratch for her troubles, and a smug-looking pair of grey-pelted warriors kept her down.
Heronstar flicked her tail in response to this loner’s actions. “You look like you’re quite hungry, but we can provide food for you if you join us as a warrior.”
The tortoiseshell weighed up her options in her head, thinking of how much ready food would really be worth before nodding. “I’ll join you. I’m Argusheart.”
There was a brief look of confusion between the clan cats, wondering where that name came from for a second-
“Oh! It’s from the butterfly, ri’? Scotch argus?” Boulderdash asked her. She quite liked the idea of the unusual name, and given their territory, why not name kits after the plants and wildlife that only seemed to appear in their area?
-----
Heronstar hadn’t bothered moving out of her den to have her kits. No one else had had any kits yet, and it made sense, without the presence of any other queens or kits to just stay with what she found most comfortable. She curled up piles of soft objects she could find to make a warm nest for her kits when they came, thinking she’d have to transfer them to a proper nursery once her pregnancy was finished. Maybe she could even turn that into a game with the kits, somehow.
She was looking forward to having them, and having them around. Heronstar was somewhat aware that she shouldn’t show them any favouritism if she could avoid it, but with three non-parent warriors, she now doubted that was an issue.
Heronstar was quite away of Harrierpelt’s near-constant hovering, but she supposed it was his way of being sure that his first patients were okay. Boulderdash was also visiting quite a lot, normally alongside Harrierpelt, which Heronstar thought was probably her just feeling protective of the new kits, and wanting to know what to do if something happened while he wasn’t there.

[Argusheart joins Gustclan]
[Chubtail, Boulderdash, Myrtleclaw and Argusheart go on a border patrol]
[Harrierpelt stays in camp in case the kits come]
[Heronstar prepares for her kits arrival]
[Gustclan consumes most of a big fish – 2 portions]

(Argusheart is beautiful~
(I don't mind whether you decide Chubtail is carrying point or not, but it's recessive so both parents need to pass it for kits to have it ;3)

Leader:
      Heronstar | 45 | Female * |
      Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
      ↪ Point long-furred molly with blue eyes

Deputy:
      Chubtail | 41 | Male
      ↪ Brown tabby tom with white patches and yellow eyes

Medicine Cat:
      Harrierpelt | 20 | Male
      ↪ Long-furred dark-grey tom with amber eyes

Warriors:
      Boulderdash | 36 | Female
      ↪ Slender grey tabby molly with green eyes
      Myrtleclaw | 32 | Male
      ↪ Long furred pale grey tabby tom with golden eyes
      Argusheart | 37 | Female
      ↪ Chocolate/Dark tortoiseshell molly with pale green eyes
      Name | Age | Gender

Apprentices:
      Name | Age | Gender
      Name | Age | Gender

Queens:
      Heronstar | 45 | Female | ••
      Name | Age | Gender | •

Kits:
      Name | Age | Gender
      Name | Age | Gender

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender
      Name | Age | Gender
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North East | Mostly Lake | Forestclan | Simonpet
    North West | Mostly Lake | Clan Name | Username
    East | Road + Stream | Clan Name | Username
    South | Road | Wrenclan | Raven Walker
    West | Hills | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage Leaves (1) | Brings down fevers, improves milk
    Burdock Root (1) | Helps cure rat bites (infection, pain)
    Catmint (1) | Remedy for green/whitecough
    Cobweb (1) | Slow bleeding. Binds broken bones.
    Comfrey (1) | Repairs broken bones, sooths wounds.
    Helps wrenched claws. Eases itches, inflammation and
    stiffness. Helps burns.
    Feverfew (2) | Reduces body temperature, heals aches
    and pains, esp. headaches.
    Honey (1) | Soothes infections, helps damaged throats
    and swallowing, soothes coughing, gives energy.
    Ragwort (1) | Reduces joint ache, keeps up strength
    Tansy (1) | Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons.
    Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats
    Watermint (1) | Reduces bellyache

Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Frogs | x0 | 1 serving
    Mice | x2 | 1 serving
    Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x1 + 1/3 | 3 servings
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Heronstar and Chubtail | (None yet)
    Name and Name | Kits

Last edited by Chamrosh on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby killer romance. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:03 am

Number of Cats: 5 cats: 3 S, 2 T (2 servings)

Date of moonpool visit:20th April

The nervous queen followed the clan cats, aware of a tension in the air. They walked in silence. The clan concept had been explained already, and Bright had already heard of them and didn't need much explanation. She'd been told that she'd need to change her name, which wasn't too big of a deal for her. Now declared 'Brightpool' she was happy to be accepted by these cats. They'd definitely help where her mate could not. She hadn't seen him in moons, and had no clue what had happened. On arrival she was greeted by a smiling cat who smelled faintly herbal, and who she discovered to be the medicine cat.

"Oh, hello there!" Brackenflower said cheerily. Her first queen! She felt a little nervous about this, though, but hid it. Brightpool smiled. "Hi. It's nice to meet you." Brackenflower took her away into the medicine cat den to chat and check her health.

The remaining three cats are their fill of the big bird, leaving some for Brightpool and Brackenflower and about a third left over. Obviously, a third isn't going to be enough to feed them so they went out again to hunt. The air crackled with tensions, mainly from Thistlepelt, still fuming from the argument. Pumastar could sense it, but wasn't sure what to do. It would go soon and he'd forget about it, she was sure. In the meantime, there were birds to catch.

(Darktree, Thistlepelt and Pumastar go hunting in the forested areas)
(Brackenflower is caring for Brightpool)
(The clan consumes 2/3 of a big bird)

That reply was great! :3. Keep up the good work!

Leader:
        Pumastar | 35 moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:
        Thistlepelt | 40 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
        Brackenflower | 39 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:
        Darktree | 49 moons | Tom | X
        Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:
        Brightpool | 29 | She-cat | X

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Borders
        North | Gustclan | Chamrosh
        East | Clan Name | Username
        South | Clan Name | Username
        West | Clan Name | Username
        South-East | Forestclan | Simonpet

Medicine Store
        Spider web x1 | To patch up wounds and stop bleeding.
        Catmint x1 | The bet cure for greencough​ and whitecough.
        Poppy seeds x1 | To ease pain and calm cats.
        Chervil x1 | To help infected would and bellyache. Sometimes helps kitting.
        Stinging nettle x1 | Induces vomiting, helps against swelling and can be used to fight infection. Helps heal bones when mixed with comfrey.
        Lavender x1 | Cures chills and fevers. Hides the stretch of death.
        Thyme x1 | Calms nervousness, anxiety and shock.
        Bindweed x1 | Fastens sticks to broken legs.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Mice | x0 | 1 serving
        Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
        Small Birds | x0 | 1 servings
        Big Birds | x1/3 | 3 servings
        Shrews | x0 | 1 servings
        Fawns | x0 | 4 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
        Brightpool and Unknown | Expecting
        Name and Name | Kits
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mod trial replies [3]

Postby Chinchy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:40 am

Weather:
Clouds dot the sky squite densely, blocking out the sun every now and then as it shone brightly and warmly. The occasional light drizzle coated the earth, but in the warmth, the earth would be fairly dry soon after.

Gustclan - Chamrosh wrote:
Myrtleclaw and Boulderdash pinned the molly between them, with her struggling against them. She got a scratch for her troubles, and a smug-looking pair of grey-pelted warriors kept her down.
Heronstar flicked her tail in response to this loner’s actions. “You look like you’re quite hungry, but we can provide food for you if you join us as a warrior.”
The tortoiseshell weighed up her options in her head, thinking of how much ready food would really be worth before nodding. “I’ll join you. I’m Argusheart.”
There was a brief look of confusion between the clan cats, wondering where that name came from for a second-
“Oh! It’s from the butterfly, ri’? Scotch argus?” Boulderdash asked her. She quite liked the idea of the unusual name, and given their territory, why not name kits after the plants and wildlife that only seemed to appear in their area?
-----
Heronstar hadn’t bothered moving out of her den to have her kits. No one else had had any kits yet, and it made sense, without the presence of any other queens or kits to just stay with what she found most comfortable. She curled up piles of soft objects she could find to make a warm nest for her kits when they came, thinking she’d have to transfer them to a proper nursery once her pregnancy was finished. Maybe she could even turn that into a game with the kits, somehow.
She was looking forward to having them, and having them around. Heronstar was somewhat aware that she shouldn’t show them any favouritism if she could avoid it, but with three non-parent warriors, she now doubted that was an issue.
Heronstar was quite away of Harrierpelt’s near-constant hovering, but she supposed it was his way of being sure that his first patients were okay. Boulderdash was also visiting quite a lot, normally alongside Harrierpelt, which Heronstar thought was probably her just feeling protective of the new kits, and wanting to know what to do if something happened while he wasn’t there.

[Argusheart joins Gustclan]
[Chubtail, Boulderdash, Myrtleclaw and Argusheart go on a border patrol]
[Harrierpelt stays in camp in case the kits come]
[Heronstar prepares for her kits arrival]
[Gustclan consumes most of a big fish – 2 portions]

(Argusheart is beautiful~
(I don't mind whether you decide Chubtail is carrying point or not, but it's recessive so both parents need to pass it for kits to have it ;3)

The four cats set out on their border patrol, leaving their expecting leader and medicine cat at camp alone. As they went from border to border, it soon became quite dull so the pair of mollies and the pair of toms began to chatter together to help pass the time as nothing interesting seemed to be around. They simply marked their borders and moved to check the rest, one or another occasionally catching a snack. After all, this wasn't a hunting patrol and so eating what you catch is allowed. And it wasn't as if the clan was short on fresh-kill. All in all, nothing interesting had been found nor happened and the patrol returned to camp after their deed was done, Chubtail's first destination after that being to the leader's den.
[The border patrol passed uneventfully]

Heronstar remained in her den, her belly having swelled from the kits she had been carrying until they were ready to face the cruel outside world. And as her kitting kicked in, Harrierpelt was close by to hurry to her aid. The kitting went smoothly enough and the tired mother began to lick her new kits, proud to have the next generation of her clan enter the world, though not quite able to experience most things yet due to being blind and deaf for now of course. One of the kits was pure white at birth, but would gain its colourpoint markings as it grew and developed of course.
[Heronstar gave birth to two kits]
Hope you like the kits
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

trial. lunarclan reply

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:44 am

Nevermind
Last edited by whatswrongwithangela on Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FeatherClan reply no.2

Postby ashton. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:12 am

WEATHER: the days are becoming longer and longer and hotter and hotter. a drought is approaching. be careful!

Chinchy wrote:
Featherclan

Dawnstar was pleased with her catch, depositing it back at camp and wondering how long Puddlewhiper would take to return. She laid in the sun, sunning herself. What concerned her now was that she lacked a deputy and warriors so while she was capable of handling hunting fairly well, she could not do much in terms of checking the borders and handling feeding her beginnings of a clan. And a medicine cat may know how to fight, but Dawnstar did not want to risk her medicine cat. When the tortoishell molly returned with honey and cobwebs, she decided to ask her about it. It may be time for another visit to her ancestors to request a deputy.

When questioned about the idea, Puddlewhisper agreed it would be a good idea. "Just us two is not enough to make a clan, of course."
"A deputy could show that we have some strength and we could manage both hunting and the borders." Dawnstar eagerly added, her exitement for having a good foundation to her clan showing despite her usual dignified and calm demeanor.
"Shall I see if anyone has intruded in the territory while you are away?" The medicine cat offered, receiving a very quick response.
"No. You may not. I do not wish for some hostile rogue to decide to attack you."
"As you wish." Puddlewhisper responded in her usual silky, neutral sounding voice.

The leader headed out, intending to do a quick bit of hunting before she went to the Moonpool. Having prey for the clan is important of course.

Once her leader was gone, the medicine still slipped out of camp, venturing to the borders and staying near them just in case a rogue or loner decided to wander across the border.

After getting her prey back to camp, Dawnstar hurried to the Moonpool, crouching at the edge and lowering her head down to the water. She bowed her head to the wise cats who catched over all the clans bellow. "I apologize to be intruding once more so soon, but I have realized that I need some assistance in creating a foundation for my clan to be built upon. What I ask for this time is a deputy. I will trust your judgement on what cat suits such a position."
[Dawnstar hunts]
[Puddlewhisper attempts to patrol the borders]
[Dawnstar asks for a deputy at the Moonpool]

Puddlewhiper is becoming a lil' rebel I guess

It wasn't long after the gray-and-white she-cat left the camp that her nose picked up the scent of a mouse. The creature soon was lifeless beneath her claws. Upon noticing it's small size and scrawniness, Dawnstar sighed with disappointment but decided it would do. Dawnstar buried it before continuing her journey to the Moonpool. She would fetch it on her way back.

dawnstar caught a mouse!

Puddlewhisper felt a sense of pride at patrolling the borders. Somehow it made her feel like she was of more use to the Clan than when she was just out looking for herbs. Maybe she would find a cat that would want to join FeatherClan? The medicine cat occasionally wondered what it would be like to be a warrior - to hunt for your Clan, defend it in battle, actually have the chance of becoming leader, despite however small that chance might be - but she knew her place in FeatherClan and loved it. She knew she could never have the heart to wound another cat in a fight even if it was for the well-being of her Clan, and though she never wanted to admit it, she certainly wasn't the best hunter. StarClan had called her to be a medicine cat, and that was what she was skilled at doing - healing others. Her thoughts were interrupted when her nose detected a sharp, distinct scent. It was another cat - a rogue. The calico she-cat's eyes widened as she remembered Dawnstar's words when she had asked to patrol the territory. 'No. You may not. I do not wish for some hostile rogue to decide to attack you.' The medicine cat quickly turned tail and fled back to the camp before the cat could notice her presence. When Dawnstar returned from the Moonpool, she would tell her of the rogue.

puddlewhisper found the scent of a rogue! return to add them to your clan.

Dawnstar was abruptly woken from her dream by a sharp prod. Her head jerked up to see what the matter was, and she found herself staring into a pair of icy blue eyes. "Finally you're awake. I nearly thought you were dead," they chuckled.
      "Of course I'm not dead, I was only dreaming," the leader responded. She smiled a bit at their sense of humor.
      The cat laughed. "What could you have been dreaming about that made it so hard to wake you?"
      Dawnstar's whiskers twitched with amusement. "StarClan," she answered calmly, causing the other to tilt their head to the side slightly.
      They uttered a soft "hmm" before saying, "Well, I believe they've sent me to be your deputy."

starclan has granted you a deputy!
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create a Clan - Gustclan - 9

Postby Chamrosh » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:48 am

Gustclan
Number of Cats: 8 (2 of which are kits)
|3F|5M|
Food Consumption: 3
Visit to Moonpool: Not visited this week

Heronstar curled tight around her two tiny newborn kits. One a beautiful gingery-brown, the other a just-off-white colour. They were both boys, and they were both beautiful. She was sure that anyone who saw them would agree, and that that wasn’t motherly bias. They really were, with their still-shut eyes and (even she would admit) weirdly folded ears, still completely adorable.
Heronstar looked up as Chubtail entered her den, and she was sure he instantly realised the kits had arrived by the look of happiness he seemed to instantly adopt at seeing her.
“They’re all healthy? 18 toes, 2 eyes, a tail, everything in place?” Heronstar nodded hugely, and Chubtail bounded straight over to join his family, curling around his mate and kits. “They’re both beautiful!”
“Both beautiful toms. What are we going to call them?”
Chubtail got a proud look on his face. “I always liked sun-dews. They eat insects, even though they’re plants- a kit named after them would be so good at hunting that nothing could stop him, I feel.”
“We can’t call him sun-dewkit! But… There’s another name I heard for them before… Drosera?”
“I like Droserakit.” Heronstar beamed at her mate as he said that. She did too. “What about the other kit?”
“I like a few options. I was thinking of Saxifrage at some point, after those tiny white flowers, or Squill, but I don’t think either suits him. Maybe Mistletoe? Sheep? Shell? But if his brother has a meaning to his name, he should too.”
“Shell could have a meaning. Good at defending himself… at home in water… er…” Heronstar snorted at his attempts to come up with a similar level of meaning for it. She nodded.
“I like Shellkit.” Chubtail beamed wide and gave his mate a lick, followed by each of his sons.
Harrierpelt came in a second later. He raised his eyebrows at having walked in at such a scene of affection, not entirely comfortable. “Do they have names I can tell the others, then?”
“Shellkit and Droserakit.”
----
Argusheart wasn’t sure what she made of the two tiny kits. She’d wanted to have children but she’d always thought kits looked a bit weird when they were so young. Wait until they were a few months old, old enough to actually do something other than just lie there, and she could much more appreciate them.
She loved the effects of clouds when she was a kit, and she looked forward to seeing how these two would react once they were big enough to leave their mother to the clouds outside.
----
Boulderdash came in at one point to admire the kits. She played with them a little, watching the tiny ones. Heronstar was grateful at the opportunity to stretch her legs while Boulderdash kept them warm for a few minutes. They were blind and deaf and helpless, but they could smell it wasn’t their mother. They didn’t seem to mind for a few moments, and when they grew restless Boulderdash called for their mother, who came, almost in a panic of concern about what could be wrong.
----
Myrtleclaw visited with Boulderdash a few times. It made Heronstar wonder whether they’d decided to become mates or something, but somehow she felt they hadn’t. It was a shame, they’d be brilliant together. She wanted to see if they’d ever become mates, because if they hadn’t realised how much they clearly meant to each other by now, it looked a lot like they wouldn’t ever.
----
“I want to mentor one of your kits, when they’re old enough.”
“That’s not for me to decide. Heronstar assigns mentors, not me, and she values patience.”
-----
Droserakit’s eyes started opening first, but only with tiny little flickering movements; only kitten dreams making them move. Shellkit kept trying to clamber over his brother instead of around, and Heronstar found it rather endearing, even if he kept bumping her in the ribs when he did it.
----
“Harrierpelt, I… I don’t intend to get in the way when I come in ‘ere.”
“Oh it’s fine, I don’t mind having cats in my way when I’m trying to deal with kits.” Harrierpelt responded to Boulderdash, knowing it was her, both from her still-strong accent and because she seemed to have some fascination with him.
“I was wanting to ask you something, actually.”
“I’m not taking apprentices yet.” He replied, almost instinctively. “Wait, you’re not-" He waved his paw around uncertainly, almost like gesticulating. “You’re not already mates with Myrtleclaw, are you? I already have two impossible patients.”
Boulderdash sat bolt upright at that suggestion, startled that he’d thought that himself. “No, nothing like that. I was going to ask if you… if you wanted to be… mates with me?” Before that moment, Harrierpelt had not realised that the tabby cat could even be nervous around another cat. He scrutinised her carefully, trying to work out if she was serious (she seemed to be) and then working out how to react.
“No. I’m… a medicine cat, I’m not meant to have kits or a mate.” Boulderdash was clearly down-hearted at that response, not having noticed his pause and intonation. Harrierpelt walked closer towards her, close enough that he couldn’t be over-heard. “Not now, anyway.” And he stalked off, glancing behind, leaving a confused Boulderdash in his wake.

[Shellkit and Droserakit are born and named And Heronstar declares them to be the cutest]
[Myrtleclaw and Argusheart go hunting]
[Chubtail and Boulderdash go on a patrol]
[Shellkit and Droserakit stay in the nest with their mother, Heronstar Because they’re too tiny to wander off yet]
[Gustclan consumes a big fish – 3 portions]

(I used a coin & best-of-3 to determine if they were male (tails) or female (heads). I feel this is as fair a measure for kits as any, and I couldn’t decide! I’ll use the coin unless I have a clear idea, basically.~
(They’re both super cute aaaah *joins in coo-ing over them with Heronstar, Chubtail and Boulderdash* Have a post of fluff. I definitely approve of the kit choices!
(Sun-dews are one of two carnivorous groups of plant present in the UK- the bristles on them are a sort of reddish-brown colour. I thought it was cute XD
(I really like your post there)

Leader:
      Heronstar | 46 | Female *

Deputy:
      Chubtail | 42 | Male
      ↪ Brown tabby tom with white patches and yellow eyes
      ** Carries point

Medicine Cat:
      Harrierpelt | 21 | Male
      ↪ Long-furred dark-grey tom with amber eyes

Warriors:
      Boulderdash | 37 | Female
      ↪ Slender grey tabby molly with green eyes
      Myrtleclaw | 33 | Male
      ↪ Long furred pale grey tabby tom with golden eyes
      Argusheart | 38 | Female
      ↪ Chocolate/Dark tortoiseshell molly with pale green eyes

Name | Age | Gender

Apprentices:
      Name | Age | Gender
      Name | Age | Gender

Queens:
      Heronstar | 46 | Female | ••
      Name | Age | Gender | •

Kits:
      Shellkit | 0 | Male
      ↪ Newborn white tom kit (will develop grey point) with blue eyes
      Droserakit | 0 | Male
      ↪ Newborn tabby brownish-red tom kit with blue eyes
      ** Carries point
      Name | Age | Gender

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender
      Name | Age | Gender
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North East | Mostly Lake | Forestclan | Simonpet
    North West | Mostly Lake | Clan Name | Username
    East | Road + Stream | Clan Name | Username
    South | Road | Wrenclan | Raven Walker
    West | Hills | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Borage Leaves (1) | Brings down fevers, improves milk
    Burdock Root (1) | Helps cure rat bites (infection, pain)
    Catmint (1) | Remedy for green/whitecough
    Cobweb (1) | Slow bleeding. Binds broken bones.
    Comfrey (1) | Repairs broken bones, sooths wounds.
    Helps wrenched claws. Eases itches, inflammation and
    stiffness. Helps burns.
    Feverfew (2) | Reduces body temperature, heals aches
    and pains, esp. headaches.
    Honey (1) | Soothes infections, helps damaged throats
    and swallowing, soothes coughing, gives energy.
    Ragwort (1) | Reduces joint ache, keeps up strength
    Tansy (1) | Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons.
    Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats
    Watermint (1) | Reduces bellyache

Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Frogs | x0 | 1 serving
    Mice | x2 | 1 serving
    Squirrels | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x0 + 1/3 | 3 servings
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Heronstar and Chubtail | Shellkit and Droserakit;
    Name and Name | Kits

Last edited by Chamrosh on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazykitty00 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:58 am

Weather: The clouds have completely cleared and the sun is shining with a hot smile to greet Greenleaf. The flood waters have receded to nothing more than little puddles littering the ground. Prey have come out of hiding but so has predators. Be careful... it may be badger season.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Bumbletear wrote:

ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴜs ᴀʟʟ
Whisperstar had known. The moment she saw the now named Smokepaw race through the grasses. This was one of Clearsight's kits...one of Clearsight...and Embertoes's kits. She knew that her feelings for her lost deputy so long ago would have been looked down upon had anyone else known, but he and Clearsight had been growing so far apart....that Whisperstar had let herself fall for the flame tabby tom. And when he had died, it had broken her. Maybe that was why the clan had fallen apart. Was it because she had fallen in love? But now...now she had proof. somewhere, Clearsight was alive. Smoke had been so young when the clan left, Clearsight must have taken on a new name, he had mentioned his mother was blind. And oh, he was so similar to her, but she could see the similarities to his father as well. Now she had proof. Clearsight was alive, as were the rest of her kits. It was just a manner of tracking them down. She had let Whitefoot take Smokepaw on as an apprentice, hopefully it would help him stay busy. It seemed every time she saw him, he was watching her in some way. Perhaps he had feelings for her? But no. She would not accept his love. It was because of her love for Embertoes that Iceclan had fallen apart. She would not allow herself to love again. She would not lose Lunarclan as well.

Now the spotted leader was out searching for a sign of Clearsight. If Smokepaw had found his way to the moonpool's cave, then the blind queen must be somewhere near. Upon her return, Mudpaw would be made a warrior. The little one was out with her mentor now, one final hunting assessment before the ceremony.

[Whitefoot is training Smokepaw, who is Clearsight and Embertoes' son]
[Whisperstar is looking for Clearsight]
[Shadowtail, Hawkwing, Whitesong, Mudpaw, and Flametalon are hunting]
[When everyone returns, Whisperstar holds Mudpaw's warrior Ceremony]
[Mudpaw -> Mudstrike]

Whisperstar just followed her instinct, letting her gut tell her paws were to move and maneuver. Her only lead had been Smokepaw's appearance next to her in the moonpool but upon her search back there she had found nothing. But she continued on looking, albeit much slower this timeto allow her eyes to actually gaze upon the area and actually search. Still, it was all proving to be a fruitless effort. Whisperstar was beginning to doubt Clearsight was even around still.. that is until, she heard the familiar voice of the very molly she was searching for. "Smoke! Smoke,! I swear that brother of yours is always running off." The molly's voice spoke as she emerged from behind a tree, a smaller young molly walking by her side with an amused look on her face. "I know Mama..." The younger spoke with a soft grin as if she was eager to see her brother get in trouble once found.
But that wasn't what had Whisperstar so tense. What had the black and white molly frozen was the sight of Emberclaws walking alongside his blind mate, tails entwined as if he was really there. His eyes locked with Whisperstar's before he whispered into his ex-mate's ear. Immediately after, Clearsight's eyes perked up and he blind gaze swept the forest. "Whisperstar? Did someone say Whisperstar is here? Where?" The leader looked at the tom who grinned at her shocked face before her nuzzled Clearsight's head in Whisperstar's direction. "Whisperstar? I-Is that you over there? I t-think I smell you..." The younger molly looked at her mother, generally confused before her sights fell on Whisperstar, and she was instantly standing in front of her mother protectively, glaring at Whisperstar suspiciously. "Mama, I don't know who Whisperstar is, but I don't think this stranger is it.. please don't randomly give names to cats." The molly held a little teasing in her tone but otherwise she was serious as she glared at Whisperstar. Clearsight looked down to where her child's voice had come from and smiled. "Oh you and your will to protect. You were so young back then so you don't remember, but I'm sure of it! That scent, it may be different but I can still scent Iceclan all over her. Whisperstar that has to be you. Starclan say it's true!" She purred as she stepped around her kit to walk quickly to her old leader, steps cautious though and careful. Once she felt Whisperstar's pelt brush with hers she nuzzled into her and purred madly.
Whisperstar only stood there for a moment, mind drifting through memories with her clan of ice. But she reacted soon enough nuzzling her old comrade right back. "It has truly been too long." She whispered, glancing up to find Emberclaws gone, leaving just the young molly staring at her mother confused. Not long after, another young cat, a tom padded up to the young molly, a vole in his mouth as he joined her side. "You guys move too fast. You were supposed to make sure Mama stayed still while I found some prey." The tom seemed to scold what could only be his sister, causing the little molly to roll her eyes. "It's not my fault Smoke ran off." "Again!? Ugh.. that guy... where's Mom?" The little molly tilted her head in her mother's direction, both kits turning their heads to cast glances upon Whisperstar.
Clearsight finally stepped away, beaming a smile at the black and white leader. "We've got so much to catch up on! How have you been? Are you eating well? Have you-" "Mama who is this?" The tom said, approaching the two old friends with a distrust in look on his face, the little molly dragging the vole back their way. "Ah, son, this is Whisperstar." The tom continued to gaze at Whisperstar before sighing and looking back at his sister, truly tired from his inexperienced hunting. "Don't mind him. He's a little grumpy. Smoke has been running off on his own and it's been taxing trying to find him sometimes." Whisperstar grinned a bit and she pressed her pelt into that of the blind molly. "Actually, that is one of the reasons I was looking for you. Come on. I knew exactly where Smoke is." She purred beginning to lead her old friend to Lunarclan. The two younger cats gazed at each other warily, worried about their blind mother and her trust in this Whisperstar, but a sense of welcoming familiarity let their paws follow after their mom to wherever their wondering brother may have went.

Whisperstar successfully found Clearsight and her other two kits!
While hunting, your cats caught 2 voles, 1 Raven and 1 Rabbit
Congratulations! Mudpaw is now a warrior! Mudstrike!

Feel free to find the picture you think best fits Clearsight~ Or give a description and I'll find a picture for her~
krazykitty00

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:52 pm

Number of Cats: 33 | Males: 16 | Females: 17
Next Moonpool Visit: April 24

Willowcloud was sorting her herbs when the border patrol returned. She paid no attention to it, assuming things had just gone as normal, but that was before several of the cats began to frantically call her name. Bewildered, she hurried out of her den, and her jaw dropped open with shock at the sight of this poor tortoiseshell who looked as if she might join StarClan in their ranks at any moment. The cat had barely been able to walk even with help from Patchthorn and Foxpounce, and once they made it into the camp, she collapsed, panting heavily. "Appleheart, get me goldenrod and cobwebs, quickly!" she called as she raced over to the badly injured cat. A pool of blood was already beginning to form around the tortoiseshell, and Willowcloud frantically worked to save her life. When she was nearly finished spreading the goldenrod poultice across the wounds, the hunting patrol returned. "Willowcloud, Appleheart! Webfang's injured!" shouted Birchwing. "Great StarClan," the medicine cat breathed as a heavy, frustrated sigh escaped her. "I'll take care of Webfang," Appleheart meowed before leaving her side to grab some herbs from their den and attend to the warrior. Willowcloud breathed a sigh of relief when the tortoiseshell's condition was finally stable. "What's your name?" Emberstar inquired of her. After a moment of collecting her thoughts, the loner mewed quietly, "Adder. Would you mind if I join you? I've heard of these Clans and I've been looking for one for some time now...." The leader nodded slowly. "I don't mind at all. Adder, from this point on you will be known as -" "I will be known as Adder, thank you," she interrupted with a tinge of irritation evident in her voice. Emberstar looked a bit surprised, but quickly nodded in understanding. "Of course."

"Ivypaw, do you have to go?" Russetkit whined, clinging onto the apprentice's leg. Ivypaw laughed. "Yes, silly, training is important." The ginger tabby then put on a pout as she let go of her leg, mumbling, "Aw, alright. But show me whatever you learn, okay?" "Of course, Russetkit," the tortoiseshell tabby mewed with a grin before bounding off after her mentor Foxpounce. In the one moon that she had been a member of LeafClan, she had become best friends with naughty little Russetkit. The kit referred to her as her 'partner in crime,' and the two could usually be found hiding burrs in the warriors' nests or trying to sneak out of camp on their own. While Russetkit was carefree and adventurous, Ivypaw was practical and certainly more mature; she knew when they could go off and play and when it was time to be serious. She always kept Russetkit in check - something Snowstep, and the rest of the Clan for that matter, was very grateful for. "You ready for your first training session?" Foxpounce asked with a smile, interrupting Ivypaw's thoughts. His apprentice smiled back, mewing excitedly, "Of course!" In truth, she was nervous about training with the other apprentices - as Foxpounce had already told her they would all be coming as well - since they were so much older than her. She felt a little intimidated, but that wasn't going to stop her from having fun.

[ x1 broom and x1 cobwebs have been used to heal Adder
x1 goldenrod has been used to heal Webfang
Adderflame has joined LeafClan
Training: all apprentices
Patrol: Briardusk, Badgerstrike, & Frigidrose
Hunting: Patchthorn, Dustfall, Daisyskip, Birchwing, & Crowstorm ]

Leader:
        Emberstar | 54 | F | X
        Lives: ★★★★★★★ [7/9]

Deputy:
        Ashenclaw | 57 | M | X

Medicine Cats:
        Willowcloud | 46 | F | X
        Appleheart | 23 | M | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
        none

Warriors: [15]
        Patchthorn | 59 | M | X
        Webfang | 63 | M | X
        Briardusk | 38 | F | X
        Dustfall | 51 | M | X
        Frostpath | 27 | F | X
        Honeydapple | 48 | F | X
        Cloudtalon | 36 | M | X
        Stormbreeze | 24 | M | X
        Badgerstrike | 66 | F | X
        Daisyskip | 19 | F | X - right eye missing
        Foxpounce | 19 | M | X
        Birchwing | 19 | M | X
        Frigidrose | 39 | F | X
        Crowstorm | 24 | M | X
        Adder | 19 | F | X

Apprentices: [6]
        Breezepaw | 12 | F | X
        Cinderpaw | 12 | M | X
        Falconpaw | 11 | M | X
        Pinepaw | 11 | M | X
        Heatherpaw | 11 | F | X
        Ivypaw | 7 | F | X

Queens: [2]
        Snowstep | 30 | F | X
        Tinyfeather | 50 | F | X

Kits: [5]
        Dewkit | 5 | M | X
        Russetkit | 5 | F | X
        Otterkit | 5 | M | X
        Brightkit | 5 | F | X
        Fernkit | 4 | F | X

Elders: [1]
        Sunstripe | 106 | M | X

Mates:
        Honeydapple & ???
        xx↪ Daisyskip, Foxpounce, Birchwing
        Frigidrose & ???
        xx↪ Breezepaw, Shadekit, Cinderpaw
        Emberstar & Webfang
        xx↪ Falconpaw, Pinepaw, Heatherpaw
        Snowstep & ???
        xx↪ Dewkit, Russetkit, Otterkit, Brightkit
        Tinyfeather & Dustfall
        xx↪ Fernkit

Borders:
        Northern | forest | BeechClan
        Southern | fields | AsterClan
        Western | river | StrikeClan
        Eastern | fields | SootClan
        North-east | forest | open
        North-west | river | LotusClan
        South-east | fields | AspenClan
        South-west | fields | open
        Ally Clans:
        EchoClan | Katrione
        StrikeClan | sugar pixel .
        BeechClan | hazilnut
        AsterClan | hiraeth.

Enemy Clans:
        none

Medicine Store:
        Alder bark | x1 | Eases toothaches
        Bindweed | x1 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep
        xxthem in place
        Blackberry leaves | x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
        Borage Leaves | x2 | Produces more and better
        xxmilk, also brings down fevers
        Broom | x2 | Used to make poultices for broken legs and
        xxwounds
        Burdock root | x1 | treats infection
        Burnet | x1 | Keeps a cat's strength up
        Catmint | x5 | Best remedy for greencough, can be used
        xxfor whitecough
        Celandine | x1 | Soothes damaged eyes
        Cobwebs | x0 | Stops (or slows) bleeding and can
        xxbe used to bind broken bones
        Comfrey root | x1 | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds.
        xxAlso used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for
        xxinflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched
        xxshoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
        Goldenrod | x1 | Good for healing wounds
        Hawkweed | x1 | Alternative to catmint, but not as strong
        Heather nectar | x1 | Makes swallowing easier and sweetens
        xxmixtures.
        Honey | x2 | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for
        xxsmoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other
        xxconcoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy
        Horsetail | x2 | Treats infections and stops bleeding
        Juniper berries | x2 | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps
        xxtroubled breathing. Also used to help calm cats
        Lamb's Ear | x1 | Gives a cat strength
        Marigold | x2 | Stops infection and bleeding
        Mouse bile | x2 | Used to remove ticks embedded in pelts
        Nettle leaves | x1 | Chewed into a poultice for a wound
        Poppy seeds | x2 | Helps a cat sleep, soothes shock
        xxor distress, and eases pain
        Ragwort leaves | x1 | Treats aching joints
        Raspberry leaves | x1 | Could possibly ease pain or stop bleeding
        Rosemary | x2 | Hides the scent of death
        Snakeroot | x1 | Thought to heal poison.
        Stinging nettle | x1 | Induces vomiting, brings down swelling,
        xxcan be mixed with comfrey to heal broken bones, heals
        xxwound, chewing the stems helps against infection
        Sweet-sedge | x1 | Eases infection
        Wild garlic | x1 | Prevents infection, especially rat bites
        Willow bark | x1 | Eases pain, inflammation, diarrhea, and fevers
        Yarrow | x1 | Extracts poison from wounds, will make a cat
        xxvomit up toxins, and the ointment will soften and help heal
        xxcracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Mouse | x7 | 1 serving
        Vole | x7 | 1 serving
        Squirrel | x7 | 2 servings
        Small fish | x7 | 2 servings
        Hare | x6 | 3 servings
        Robin | x6 | 3 servings
        Total | 37 | 71 servings

Mentors:
        Cloudtalon | Breezepaw | climbing, battle, swimming
        Honeydapple | Cinderpaw | climbing, battle, swimming
        Frostpath | Falconpaw | hunting, battle
        Birchwing | Pinepaw | hunting, battle
        Stormbreeze | Heatherpaw | hunting, battle
        Foxpounce | Ivypaw | none

Deceased Cats:
        Shadekit | drowned
        Featherpaw | murdered by Frigidrose
Last edited by ashton. on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:04 pm

Clan's name: Darkclan
Nature: Mysterious around other cats besides their clan, but have a good sense of humor and are kind inside of their clan
Territory: Close by a clan on edge????
Cat's Personalities: From Anxious to Worried! Every cat has a good sense of humor though.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me