Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

cac trial mod replies // 001

Postby miss universe » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:59 am

kaden wrote:
✧ SAGECLAN ✧
Number of Cats: Four | Males: Two | Females: Two
Next Moonpool Visit: Saturday 22/04/2017

"A rogue?! On our territory?! That you had the mousebrain to bring back to camp with you?!" The anger on Honeystar's face was unmistakable as she towered over her sister, yelling in her face. Sparrowfrost let out a low growl, determined to not be humiliated like this by her sister, "He was alone. We need more cats and he was willing to help us," She countered, her voice wobbly with fear, but still rising with vigilance. Honeystar's eyes flickered from Sparrowfrost to the rogue. She had never blown up like that, not even to her sister, no matter how irritated she became. It even took Sparrowfrost by surprise, never seeing her usually cool and calm sister like this. In the end she was scared, she was scared of her clan's safety. Of protecting her sister like her father asked. She had 9 lives, Sparrowfrost only had one, "I'm sorry, I just thought- imagine if it was something else and not a kind rogue, you would be alone with nobody to protect you. I can't let that happen to you, Sparrowfrost," Sparrowfrost knew what her sister was meaning, but simply turned her back to slink out of the leader's den, leaving the dumbfounded rogue with Honeystar, "Don't talk to me, Honeystar. Don't ever come near me again," The words fell off her tongue like poison, hitting Honeystar in the guts. The cream she-cat sighed, gazing down at the ground, shaking for a few minutes before she gazed up at the rogue, "You can stay."

It was later learned that Honeystar put the rogue through two days of testing before she made him a full warrior; he wasn't allowed to eat prey the clan caught from the fresh-kill pile and had to sleep outside camp. Honeystar monitored his hunting and behavior very closely before she welcomed him as a full warrior. He was called Stormrunner. Sparrowfrost was glad that there was a new warrior about- sure there was Featherburr and Honeystar, but Honeystar never seemed to understand her and Featherburr was too reserved for her liking. If Stormrunner wasn't fit to be her friend, she thought she would go insane. On the day Honeystar was busy traveling to the Moonpool since dawn and Featherburr away collecting more herbs, Sparrowfrost decided to approach the tom. They talked when she met him on the border, but it was brief and awkward. When she saw him exit the warrior den that morning, she bounded over to him with a grin, "Stormrunner! Wait up!" Stormrunner seemed taken aback that someone had greeted him and was surprised when she bounded up to his side and gazed up at him. He was so tall! "Hey, um, Stormrunner, I was wondering if you would like to go hunting with me since there's nothing else to do and all the other cats are out of camp," Stormrunner smirked, "Please! I need a day out of this place, it's starting to drive me insane!" Sparrowfrost chuckled at his remark. They were going to be good friends, she was certain of it, "Follow me!"

Meanwhile, Honeystar had finally found the Moonpool again. Her paws ached from walking so she was relieved to lay down by the water's edge and watch the moon illuminate the small pool. Then she touched her nose to the water and everything slowly became a daze. When she opened her eyes, she felt more vivid. The light golden she-cat gazed around. This was where she received her 9 lives, she was sure of it, but this time there was no cats. It was all empty apart from the occasional glisten in the distance. Honeystar frowned, where were her parents? She missed them already, "Hello StarClan, things are going well in SageClan so far. We have a skilled medicine cat and two young warriors. Prey is flowing well, but I need someone to assist me in leading the clan. I would like a deputy," And with that, she started to exit the empty abyss, it was only then she noticed the starry dark ginger figure of Applestar accelerating towards her, with an unmistakable shape of her mother beside him. Honeystar began to yell, scrabbling on to stay in this dream with StarClan, desperate to see her parents again, but the bright sparkling lands of the Moonpool were already starting to fade into a dull blackness. She woke up.

[ The clan consumes the stoat ]
[ Hunting patrol: Stormrunner, Sparrowfrost ]
[ Moonpool: Requesting a deputy ]
[ Gathering herbs: Featherburr

When Honeystar opened her eyes, she wished she was back in her dream. Seeing her parents had cut her deep, and she took a moment to compose herself before standing back up. She took a shaky breath and looked around her surroundings, wondering if the deputy she had asked for had arrived yet. She didn't see anything yet, and her tail lashed in an expression of her bad temper. "It's not fair." She said quietly, allowing herself a moment of self-pity. She stared at her paws and willed them to move, only for her gaze to shoot upwards as she heard another voice. "What's not fair?" A voice cut through the silence, and she unsheathed her claws, going into a defensive crouch. "Whose there?" She called out, only for a large cat to step out of the shadows. "Whoa, you seem pretty hostile. Are you the leader of...Sageclan?" The cat asked, blinking their hazel eyes. Honeystar nodded, not moving from her stance. "Who is asking?" She said with a hint of a snarl in her voice. "You just appeared out of thin air, of course I'm going to be on guard!" The cat's whiskers twitched in amusement, not cowed in the slightest. "Eh, fair enough. I'm your new deputy."
Starclan has given you a deputy.

Sparrowfrost nosed at Stormrunner, flicking her ear towards a scrabbling sound from underneath the tree roots. "Show me what you can do." She teased lightly, and he winked at her challenge before dropping into a low crouch. He stalked forwards slowly, his belly low to the ground. He waited a breath before pouncing on the tiny animal, delivering a killing bite to their neck. He lifted his head proudly, the vole hanging from his jaws. Sparrowfrost let out an amused purr at seeing the tom so proud of his catch. "Nice one, but it doesn't even compare to mine." The tom just flicked his ear and kept walking, happy he had shown he was of worth to the clan.
Sparrowfrost and Stormrunner caught x1 vole and x1 magpie.

Featherburr sighed in pleasure as he found a steady supply of catnip. The sweet scent drifted into his nose, making him relax for a moment and let the sun soak into his pelt. After a moment of laziness, he gathered the herbs and tucked them under his chin and into his chest. He paused and looked around as he caught an unusual scent, then stiffened as he realized it was another cat. He raced back to camp, unaware of the eyes that followed him.
Featherburr found x2 catnip and x1 tansy. He also stumbled across the scent of a loner. Return with a patrol to fetch them.
Last edited by miss universe on Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby doryphoros » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:20 am

『s』『o』『l』『a』『r』『c』『l』『a』『n』
Number of Cats: 07
Next Moonpool Visit: today!
Larksong's Kits: today!

Thrushflight protested at not being able to stay with his mate, as she was going into labor, but Leafrush quickly barred the entrance to the nursery. "Why can't I see my mate? Is she ok? Will she be safe?" The normally calm and composed tom had come unhinged, his voice taking on a threatening tone as he craned his neck to see around the small molly blocking the nursery entrance. Leafrush, however, was not fazed, and merely flattened her ears and steadied her position. "I told you, I'm not going to let you in. You being in there is just going to crowd her, and stress her out. If that happens, the labor may be even more painful than it already is. She hissed through gritted teeth. Cloudswift noticed what was happening near the nursery, and quickly padded over. "Hey, Thrushflight? How about you come on a patrol with us to calm your nerves. Your mate will be fine, I swear." Leafrush and Thrushflight continued to stare each other down, until Thrushflight turned away with an annoyed huff. "Fine. But my mate and our kits had better be fine, Leafrush." He growled, before being led away by a slightly scared Cloudswift.
~~~
Leafrush visibly relaxed when the border patrol left the camp, and could no longer be seen. She walked inside the nursery, and sat down near Larksong, who was being tended to by Clearpaw. "Thank Starclan he's out of here. I honestly don't know what I would've done if he had stayed." The tabby molly muttered as she checked over Larksong, nodding appreciatively at Clearpaw. "He seems pretty intense." Clearpaw meowed, stepping back from the pregnant molly. Larksong's ears quirked questioningly, and she looked at Leafrush. "Did something happen? Thrushflight sounded really concerned out there." Leafrush barely stifled a scoff, and sighed. "He was just extremely worried about you and the kits. It escalated a bit, until Cloudswift intervened." She silently thanked the white tom for stopping the situation when he did. A curious and worried expression appeared on Larksong's face for a moment, then was replaced with strain when a contraction raced through her. The two medicine cats raced forward to check over Larksong, hoping that nothing would go wrong.

[ Larksong: Goes into labor | Shinestar: Moonpool (Requesting any cat) | Cloudswift, Moonfall, Thrushflight, Smudgepaw: Border Patrol | Clan consumes 3 servings of Pigeon]

Leader:
          Shinestar | 56 moons | Female | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Cloudswift | 27 moons | Male | X

Medicine Cat:
          Leafrush | 32 moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Thrushflight | 35 moons | Male | X
          Moonfall | 29 moons | Female | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Smudgepaw | 13 moons | Female | X
          Clearpaw | 14 moons | Male | X

Queens:
          Larksong | 23 moons | Female | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Catmint x2 | Remedy for greencough.
    Horsetail x1 | Treats infected wounds.
    Chamomile x1 | Used to increase physical strength.
    Ferns x1 | Also used to clean out wounds.
    Cobwebs x1 | Stops bleeding.
    Yarrow x1 | Applied to wounds. Prevents infections. Expels poison. If swallowed, will make a cat vomit.
    Honey x1 | Soothes throats.
    Feverfew x1 | Cools down fevers or chills.
    Goldenrod x1 | Heals wounds.
    Rosemary x1 | Hides the scent of death.
    Snakeroot x1 | Counters the effects of poison.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile: 7 servings
    Hare | x1 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Rat | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Cloudswift | Smudgepaw | 3
    Leafrush | Clearpaw | Medicine Cat/Apprentice

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Mates:
    Larksong and Thrushflight ~ none
    Name and Name
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
rio | pansexual| enfp | libra

i make art, occasionally.

come support these amazing adoptables !!!

memelord | kalons | art shop | babusagi

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
doryphoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FeatherClan reply no.1

Postby ashton. » Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:41 pm

WEATHER: lovely weather is here, it's nice and sunny outside! any bodies of water have begun to shrink back the slightest bit, but it's nothing to worry about yet. prey is plentiful as well as herbs, but beware of twolegs and their dogs.

Chinchy wrote:
Featherclan

Dawnstar was happy to now have a medicine cat, but the pains of hunger were definitely setting in by now. She hunted on her own even when the flooding was harsh and would give whatever she had caught to Puddlewhisper, who she forbit from leaving camp until the floods lessen. For a while it had been dangerous, even she had lost a life to the waters. Now that the floods had died down however, Puddlewhisper approached Dawnstar who was getting ready to go out hunting as well.
"May I leave as well? More herbs in the storage would be nice and I believe the flooding is not much danger to an apprentice anymore."
Dawnstar was a stubborn leader, but she did not dare reject the medicine cat's request out of both respect for these cats and because she was in fact right. It wasn't that dangerous anymore and Puddlewhiper was even older than the young leader, not some kit.
"Go ahead. If you happen to find a rogue or loner around, you may bring it back to camp as well, more assets would be nice." Dawnstar spoke before slipping out through the entrance of the camp to search for prey in the wet, soft earth and in the trees. Meanwhile Puddlewhisper had followed her out and searched for something different - herbs, though had she found prey, she would not ignore it either.
[Dawnstar went on a hunting patrol]
[Puddlewhisper went out to search for herbs]

With the rains gone, the FeatherClan leader had been glad to leave the camp without the worry of being washed away in the flooding. In fact she was certainly eager to head out. Now that this beautiful weather had arrived, it was difficult for anyone to be frowning, and Dawnstar was in quite the good mood. She glanced around, looking for any indication of prey. Her ears swiveled around upon noticing a slight rustle in the grasses, trying to pinpoint the location of the noise. She turned her head in the direction in which she had heard the sound and slowly sank to a crouch. Her nose worked to identify the prey, and she smiled when she recognized the scent as rabbit. She was unable to see where the creature was, but she let her ears and nose do the work instead. When she was certain she knew exactly where it was, she pounced. Her claws sank into the rabbit's flesh and she delivered a swift bite to its neck, effectively snapping its spine. The rabbit, a large, plump one, hung limp from her jaws, and she triumphantly hurried back to camp.

dawnstar caught a rabbit!

Puddlewhisper happily padded through the tall grass, keeping an eye out for herbs. It was nice to finally be able to leave the camp and explore the territory, even if it was basically only plains. She was glad to be out herb hunting, which was much more interesting than sitting around the camp all day and was something she was incredibly skilled at. However, she was curious if she could find anything at all amidst the towering grasses, which could easily conceal much smaller herbs. At the sight of a tree - a very lonesome tree - her eyes lit up, and she bounded toward it. The first thing she could hear was a low, droning buzz. Looking up at the branches, she spied a beehive. The honey would be tricky to get a hold of, but it would be a great addition to her herb collection. While trying to figure out how she would get it out of the hive, she noticed a large cobweb strung across two large boughs of the tree. StarClan, was she lucky today!

puddlewhisper found honey and cobweb!
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:11 pm

Number of Cats: 32 | Males: 16 | Females: 16
Next Moonpool Visit: April 24

The day after the incident with the fox, Emberstar remained in her den, still uneasy from losing one of her lives. Willowcloud and Webfang had been talking with her, trying to calm the distressed leader. It was the Clan's first encounter with a fox and it left them all somewhat frazzled - what if there were more of them living out there somewhere in the forest? With the one they saw having been so close to the camp, everyone was nervous, fearing that there would be a whole group just waiting to attack - however unlikely all the ideas were, the cats fretted over them. With Willowcloud out gathering herbs with Appleheart and Webfang out hunting, Emberstar lay in her den in solitude. She knew it was best to get a move on for staying in there all day would certainly make her out to be a cowardly, fragile leader, but she couldn't force herself to leave. The spotted tabby was close to falling asleep again when a voice sounded just outside her den, causing her head to lift and her ears to perk up with curiosity. "Yes?" She couldn't deny her surprise when Frigidrose entered the den. The former queen wore a soft smile as she stepped in and sat before the leader. "Emberstar, how are you feeling?" she inquired, her voice laced with genuine concern. "Everyone's beginning to worry about you." The leader stared at her for a moment before answering, "I'm fine. Really, thank you." She tried but couldn't ignore the question nagging at her and sputtered it out before she knew what happened. "Why are you concerned about my well-being?" Frigidrose's eyes showed a flash of slight surprise at her query before returning to their soft expression, and Emberstar quickly added, "I mean - the Clan knows you, erm... dislike me because of what happened to Shadekit...." she trailed off uncertainly, her gaze towards her paws, and she prepared for the irate screaming that was sure to come from the warrior at the mention of her lost daughter. "Oh, Emberstar..." Frigidrose spoke softly, calmly even. The leader almost flinched at the unexpected reaction. "I was simply a mother consumed by grief for her kit and I had overreacted immensely. I wish to ask your forgiveness, for I believe we could be... friends." Her pale green eyes stared into the other's dark emerald ones. Emberstar could hardly believe what she was hearing. Memories of that fateful day came rushing back to her. How could Frigidrose possibly be wanting to be her friend? At first the leader wasn't sure if it was some trick, but the genuine amicableness in the warrior's eyes swiftly convinced her. "Of course."

Frostpath anxiously paced around the camp while Frigidrose was speaking with Emberstar. The former queen had told her of her plan to convince the leader to trust her. The white warrior was incredibly nervous about all of this. She knew it would take time for Emberstar to trust Frigidrose, and she wasn't sure if this was going to work. Her thoughts were interrupted by an excited squeal from the nursery. Apparently Russetkit had asked the queens if she, her siblings, and Fernkit could go explore the camp, and they had been given permission to do so.. Frostpath sighed, debating whether or not to hurry off to the warriors' den to hide from the obnoxious kits. Well, not all of them were obnoxious really. Dewkit and Otterkit weren't so bad, it was just Russetkit, Fernkit, and occasionally Brightkit who were the bothersome ones. The warrior was getting to her paws when the five kits raced out of the nursery, Russetkit and Fernkit barreling into her. "Watch it, guys," she muttered as she turned away from them, heading for the warriors' den. The two mumbled a 'sorry' before hurrying on through the camp, whispering excitedly to each other as they took it all in. "Are we really just going to walk around?" Dewkit grumpily asked. "Is that it? I say we go find someone to talk to." Russetkit only laughed. "Oh, Dewkit, no one's gonna want to talk to you with your weird eyes. They're so strange, and it's hard to look you in the eye talk to you because they're so distracting!" she scoffed. To the others she mewed happily, "Come on! - let's go say hi to the new apprentice!" They all scurried off to the elders' den, clearly with no idea of which den was which - all except Dewkit. He stood there, gazing after his den-mates with his jaw hanging open the slightest. Russetkit... she didn't just say that, did she? Frostpath also stopped in her tracks when she heard the taunt. She herself was odd-eyed and what the she-kit said felt like a blow to her just the same as it was to Dewkit. She quickly turned around and carefully stepped toward the young tom. "Dewkit, don't listen to her," she spoke softly, lightly resting her tail on his back to comfort him. The kit was still quiet, still trying to process what happened. Finally words escaped his lips, though almost inaudible. "Am I really...." He paused, trying to gather his thoughts. While doing so, his expression turned from shock and hurt to anger and desolation. "She's right. I don't belong." "Dewkit, stop it! Of course you be -" He cut her off, hissing, "Shut up, Frostpath! You should know very well that we don't belong. We're weird, we're strange, we don't fit in. We'll never fit in." Abruptly he turned away and darted back into the nursery. Frostpath was speechless. She nearly jumped when Frigidrose suddenly appeared beside her. The white warrior let out a sigh, "How'd it go?" The silver tabby allowed herself a small smile, replying, "Well. But what I'm most intrigued with at the moment is the matter with Dewkit. What happened?" Frostpath turned her gaze to the ground, shaking her head. Quietly as to not draw attention to themselves even with most of the Clan out of the camp, she answered, "Russetkit taunted him about his eyes. I tried to comfort him, but.... he's too hurt, and I completely understand, but he's really overreacting." "Don't try to comfort him anymore." Frostpath looked up at the other, clearly puzzled. "What do you mean..?" Frigidrose smiled. "Exactly what I said. Don't comfort him anymore. A spark has ignited within him. The spark of anger, of rage, of hate. We must nurture it, allow it to grow until it consumes him. From the looks of what I saw, he could be... useful."

[ The Clan consumes x1 robin and x1 hare
Training: Breezepaw & Cinderpaw
Patrol: Patchthorn, Briardusk, Stormbreeze, Foxpounce, Falconpaw, & Ivypaw
Hunting: Webfang, Dustfall, Badgerstrike, Birchwing, Daisyskip, Crowstorm
Herb hunting: Willowcloud & Appleheart ]

Leader:
        Emberstar | 53 | F | X
        Lives: ★★★★★★★★ [7/9]

Deputy:
        Ashenclaw | 56 | M | X

Medicine Cats:
        Willowcloud | 45 | F | X
        Appleheart | 22 | M | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
        none

Warriors:
        Patchthorn | 58 | M | X
        Webfang | 62 | M | X
        Briardusk | 37 | F | X
        Dustfall | 50 | M | X
        Frostpath | 26 | F | X
        Honeydapple | 47 | F | X
        Cloudtalon | 35 | M | X
        Stormbreeze | 23 | M | X
        Badgerstrike | 65 | F | X
        Daisyskip | 18 | F | X - right eye missing
        Foxpounce | 18 | M | X
        Birchwing | 18 | M | X
        Frigidrose | 38 | F | X
        Crowstorm | 23 | M | X

Apprentices:
        Breezepaw | 11 | F | X
        Cinderpaw | 11 | M | X
        Falconpaw | 10 | M | X
        Pinepaw | 10 | M | X
        Heatherpaw | 10 | F | X
        Ivypaw | 6 | F | X

Queens:
        Snowstep | 29 | F | X
        Tinyfeather | 49 | F | X

Kits:
        Dewkit | 4 | M | X
        Russetkit | 4 | F | X
        Otterkit | 4 | M | X
        Brightkit | 4 | F | X
        Fernkit | 3 | F | X

Elders:
        Sunstripe | 105 | M | X

Mates:
        Honeydapple & ???
        xx↪ Daisyskip, Foxpounce, Birchwing
        Frigidrose & ???
        xx↪ Breezepaw, Shadekit, Cinderpaw
        Emberstar & Webfang
        xx↪ Falconpaw, Pinepaw, Heatherpaw
        Snowstep & ???
        xx↪ Dewkit, Russetkit, Otterkit, Brightkit
        Tinyfeather & Dustfall
        xx↪ Fernkit

Borders:
        Northern | forest | BeechClan
        Southern | fields | AsterClan
        Western | river | StrikeClan
        Eastern | fields | SootClan
        North-east | forest | open
        North-west | river | LotusClan
        South-east | fields | AspenClan
        South-west | fields | open
        Ally Clans:
        EchoClan | Katrione
        StrikeClan | sugar pixel .
        BeechClan | hazilnut
        AsterClan | hiraeth.

Enemy Clans:
        none

Medicine Store:
        Alder bark | x1 | Eases toothaches
        Bindweed | x1 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep
        xxthem in place
        Blackberry leaves | x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
        Borage Leaves | x2 | Produces more and better
        xxmilk, also brings down fevers
        Broom | x2 | Used to make poultices for broken legs and
        xxwounds
        Burnet | x1 | Keeps a cat's strength up
        Catmint | x5 | Best remedy for greencough, can be used
        xxfor whitecough
        Celandine | x1 | Soothes damaged eyes
        Cobwebs | x1 | Stops (or slows) bleeding and can
        xxbe used to bind broken bones
        Comfrey root | x1 | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds.
        xxAlso used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for
        xxinflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched
        xxshoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
        Goldenrod | x2 | Good for healing wounds
        Hawkweed | x1 | Alternative to catmint, but not as strong
        Heather nectar | x1 | Makes swallowing easier and sweetens
        xxmixtures.
        Honey | x2 | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for
        xxsmoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other
        xxconcoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy
        Horsetail | x2 | Treats infections and stops bleeding
        Juniper berries | x2 | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps
        xxtroubled breathing. Also used to help calm cats
        Lamb's Ear | x1 | Gives a cat strength
        Marigold | x2 | Stops infection and bleeding
        Mouse bile | x2 | Used to remove ticks embedded in pelts
        Nettle leaves | x1 | Chewed into a poultice for a wound
        Poppy seeds | x2 | Helps a cat sleep, soothes shock
        xxor distress, and eases pain
        Ragwort leaves | x1 | treats aching joints
        Raspberry leaves | x1 | Could possibly ease pain or stop bleeding
        Rosemary | x2 | Hides the scent of death
        Snakeroot | x1 | Thought to heal poison.
        Stinging nettle | x1 | Induces vomiting, brings down swelling,
        xxcan be mixed with comfrey to heal broken bones, heals
        xxwound, chewing the stems helps against infection
        Sweet-sedge | x1 | Eases infection
        Wild garlic | x1 | Prevents infection, especially rat bites
        Yarrow | x1 | Extracts poison from wounds, will make a cat
        xxvomit up toxins, and the ointment will soften and help heal
        xxcracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Mouse | x7 | 1 serving
        Vole | x7 | 1 serving
        Squirrel | x7 | 2 servings
        Small fish | x7 | 2 servings
        Hare | x6 | 3 servings
        Robin | x6 | 3 servings
        Total | 37 | 71 servings

Mentors:
        Cloudtalon | Breezepaw | climbing, battle
        Honeydapple | Cinderpaw | climbing, battle
        Frostpath | Falconpaw | hunting, battle
        Birchwing | Pinepaw | hunting, battle
        Stormbreeze | Heatherpaw | hunting, battle
        Foxpounce | Ivypaw | none

Deceased Cats:
        Shadekit | drowned
        Featherpaw | murdered by Frigidrose
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:03 pm

The Clan consumes x1 robin and x1 hare
Training: Breezepaw & Cinderpaw
Patrol: Patchthorn, Briardusk, Stormbreeze, Foxpounce, Falconpaw, & Ivypaw
Hunting: Webfang, Dustfall, Badgerstrike, Birchwing, Daisyskip, Crowstorm
Herb hunting: Willowcloud & Appleheart

''Well done, Breezepaw!'' called out Cloudtalon, smiling proudly. The silver apprentice was skillfully tackling the stream, her head bobbing up and down in the choppy stream. ''T-thanks.'' Breezepaw muttered, water soaking her tabby pelt. Scrabbling for the bank, she pulled herself out. ''Thank you.'' Breezepaw smiled faintly, turning her head to spot her fellow denmate struggling among the waves. Honeydapple paced the bank, nervous about Cinderpaw. The grey tabby was struggling and seemed to lack the penchant for swimming that his sister had. ''Oh...dear.'' Honeydapple mumbled, tensing to jump into the foamy water. But the apprentice recovered, paws splashing in the water. A scant few moments later Cinderpaw climbed out of the stream, smiling and sodden. Cinderpaw & Breezepaw learned the swimming skill

Striding through the dark woods, Patchthorn looked around cautiously. With the recent new of the fox, he wasn't taking any chances.''Keep your ears peeled.'' he warned, glancing over his shoulder to the rest of the patrol. ''Especially you guys.'' he added,
turning to the young apprentices. Falconpaw and Ivypaw nodded solemnly, they knew to be careful anyway. Their mentors had warned them a while ago so there was no need for the black & white tom to do so. Stormbreeze's fur prickled nervously, he felt that something was lurking nearby but due to the fact there was nearly no smell he couldn't tell what it was. ''I think something's nearby.'' he mumbled, turning to Brairdusk. ''Don't look at me, I'm just as clueless as you.'' she replied, shaking her head softly.
Snorting faintly, Foxpounce rolled his eyes. They were all getting afraid, and he'd spotted the source of their fear sooner than the rest of them. ''Look up, guys.'' Foxpounce sighed, staring at the tangle of tree branches. There lay a hissing tortoiseshell, starving and her pelt torn ragged. ''It's a cat!'' Ivypaw exclaimed, eyes shining in what little sunlight flickered through the leaves. ''Of course it's a cat.'' the loner hissed spitefully. ''What did you think I was...a fox?''' Nodding, Falconpaw sheepishly admitted that he did think it was a fox. ''Whatever...I got attacked by one.'' she rasped. ''A dog.'' She added,
just before her limbs slipped and the wounded cat fell.
Your patrol has found an injured loner, they need help quickly or they'll die from blood-loss!

Neither had seen the dog come, neither had expected such a yappy howling beast to erupt out of nowhere. ''W-what happened.'' Crowstorm mumbled, glancing at Daisyskip. Mercifully the one eyed warrior escaped the terrier's biting jaws but nevertheless Daisyskip was rattled. ''I-I don't really know?'' she admitted, turning to Birchwing and Badgerstrike. ''That thing came out of nowhere...'' Birchwing mumbled, staring into the distance. ''Okay, guys stop staring like that.'' scolded Dustfall. ''Webfang is injured..'' Webfang was injured by a terrier, he needs herbs!

Willowcloud and Appleheart were lucky enough to have an uneventful patrol, both were unknowing of Webfang's injury and the sun was warming their pelts. ''Well, we got lucky today.'' Appleheart mumbled through his clump of burdock. Willowcloud simply nodded quietly, holding a bunch of Willow Bark
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

howlingclan, of the distant moon -- [021]

Postby lameloserlexi » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:44 pm

xxx𝓘𝒇 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝒆 𝓷𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝒆 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝒆 𝓷𝓸 𝓵𝓲𝒇𝒆 𝓲𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝒆𝓲𝓽𝓱𝒆𝓻.xxx

Image Image Image
Number of Cats: 23 [ 12 male ] [ 11 female ], five servings
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Lionpaw watched carefully as Moosepaw came up to the Lion's Rock. He was sitting by the tense Nightcall. Following the medicine cat's eyes, he could see her staring daggers at Covepaw. He thought her decision was quite childish, she would want to help the clan in anyway she could and her knowledge was a huge help to Nightcall. Lionpaw hadn't paid attention to the ceremony until Rockstar had started to give Moosepaw his name. "As your skill in hunting was great long before you were an apprentice, I give you the name 'Moosenose', may Starclan smile upon my decision." He dipped his head, Moosenose standing tall as the clan shouted. He could hear his sister loud and proud, looking like the goof she is. "Moosenose! Moosenose!" He added, wanting to support his sister's friend a little. He watched as the shouting died down and everyone rushed over to the new warrior to congratulate him. Lionpaw remained where he was, not really knowing Moosenose too much to seriously support him. He glanced at Nightcall. She was already out to her medicine storage to work with the herbs. "Nightcall, do you need help?" He questioned, trotting over to her. Looking up at Lionpaw, the medicine cat seemed to smile slightly. "Heh. The only way you can help is to become a medicine cat apprentice, I don't need another random apprentice to come around and think they know what they're doing it." Lionpaw got a little triggered frustrated with the she-cat, but stood his ground. "Well, maybe I can help you with that too?" He questioned, serious. Nightcall looked up at him, flicking her tail. "Are you sure? You know all the rules, correct?" The apprentice nodded. He wanted to know more than 'how to become buff and punch a cat' and becoming a medicine cat would help that. "Well, stick here." She told him, trotting over to Rockstar to tell him.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[ Moosepaw becomes a warrior: Moosenose ]
[ Lionpaw becomes the medicine cat apprentice ]
[ Covepaw, Amberpaw, Swanpaw, Littledove, Sootfur, and Blackscars go training]
[ Snowcloud, Drysun, Sheepflower, Moosenose, Burningpaw, and Troutpaw go hunting]
[ Waspface, Creamfall, Rockstar go on a border patrol ]
[ The clan eats four servings of trout and blue gill ]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    Leader:
    Rockstar | Fifty-eight | Tom |
    Lives: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ [ 7/9 ]

Deputy:
    Sootfur | Thirty-four | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
    Nightcall | Forty-three | She-cat |
    Lionpaw | Eleven | Tom |

Warriors:
    Snowcloud | Thirty-eight | Tom |
    Drysun | Twenty-two | She-cat |
    Blackscars | Eighteen | Tom |
    Sheepflower | Thirty-seven | She-cat |
    Littledove | Forty-four | She-cat |
    Waspface | Thirty-four | Tom |
    Creamfall | Fifty-seven | Tom |
    Moosenose | Thirteen | Tom |
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♜[/url]

Apprentices:
    Covepaw | Fifteen | She-cat |
    Buringpaw | Eleven | She-cat |
    Swanpaw | Eleven | Tom |
    Troutpaw| Ten | Tom |
    Amberpaw | Ten | She-cat |
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♟[/url]

Queens:
    Turtlebone | Thirty-two | She-cat |
    Mousebite | Sixty | She-cat |

Kits:
    Smudgekit | One | Male |
    Mudkit | One | Female |
    Dippedkit | One | Male |
    Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]♟[/url]

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Witherclan | seedcakes
Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
Clan Name | Username
Clan Name | Username

Borders
North | Lotusclan
South | Quartzclan
East | Wishclan
West | Thicketclan

Medicine Store
Burnet x 1
Catmint x 3
Chervil x 1
Cobweb x 1
Comfrey x 1
Dock x 1
Fennel x 1
Feverfew x 1
Goldenrod x 2
Hawkweed x 1
Heather Nectar x 1
Honey x 1
Horsetail x 1
Lamb's ear x 1
Lavender x 1
Marigold x 1
Mouse Bile x 1
Parsley x 1
Poppy Seeds x 1
Ragwort Leaves x 1
Rosemary x 1
Snake Root x 1
Stinging Nettle x 1

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Trout (Big fish) | x2 | 4 servings
Blue Gill (Small fish) | x3 | 4 servings
Mouse | x2 | 2 servings
Frog | x3 | 3 servings
Birds | x2 | 6 servings
Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
Snowcloud | Moosenose | 4 | Climbing, Hunting, Battling, Swimming
Drysun | Burningpaw | 2 | Hunting, Battling
Mousebite | Swanpaw | 2 | Hunting, Battling
Sheepflower | Troutpaw | 3 | Battling, Climbing, Swimming
Blackscars | Amberpaw | 2 | Battling, Climbing
Sootfur | Covepaw | 1 | Swimming
Fidgetspice | Blackscars
Sootfur | Drysun

Deceased Cats:

Family Relations
mate ♥ mate
parent ♥/✘ parent = sibling - sibling - sibling
ex-mate ✘ ex-mate

Terry ✘ Mousebite = Moosekit, Sparrow, Milk
Pig ✘ Littledove = Troutkit - Amberkit
Fidgetspice ✘ Sheepflower = Lionkit - Burningkit - Swankit
Sheepflower - Snowcloud
Doug ✘ Turtlebone = Smudgekit - Mudkid - Dippedkit
Drysun ♥ Blackscars
Snowcloud ♥ Mousebite
Waspface - Sootfur
Last edited by lameloserlexi on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
lameloserlexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ - SAGECLAN [ 4 ]

Postby kaden » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:15 pm

✧ SAGECLAN ✧
Number of Cats: Five | Males: Three | Females: Two
Servings: Two

Honeystar paced back to camp with the cat by her side. He seemed very talkative and from what she could see, he was ambitious and loyal. Something about this tom brought back a familiar feeling and she couldn't help but feel safe around him. She just couldn't think of what was so familiar about him though. The two cats chatted the whole way back to camp with the moon high in the sky and everything apart from the leader and deputy chatting was silent. It was so peaceful, and the warm summer air made it no hurry to get back to the shelter of camp. "I didn't seem to get your name, what is it, miss?" The new deputy asked. Honeystar could only make out the outline of his thin body in the dark shadows, but was determined to see what he looked like when the sun came up. "Me? Oh, sorry. My name's Honeystar. And yours?" Honeystar noticed his sudden silence after she spoke, "You know what? I'm feeling a bit tired. How about we call it a night and carry on our journey in the morning. Some sleep is better than none," The tom was right, although they were quite close to SageClan's border, if they continued their journey they wouldn't make it back before dawn, so a few hours of sleep would do no harm, "Good idea. Let's sleep under this fallen oak," She meowed, leading the way to the same tree both she and her sister slept under on their first night away from home, "Ladies first," The tom joked as the two cats entered the small den and lay down, almost immediately falling into a slumber the moment their bodies touched the ground.

Honeystar seemed to be the first of the two to wake up since all she could hear was quiet snores when she opened her eyes, but when Honeystar rolled over to face her new deputy, she was shocked beyond belief. "Owlpaw?!" She shrieked, watching his round amber eyes flash open with surprise. His gaze lingered on Honeystar, "Honeypaw, I mean Honeystar- I can explain," He pleaded, watching the cream she-cat's shock turn to sorrow as a small sob wracked her body. Owlpaw wrapped himself around her, letting out a comforting purr, "Why didn't you say last night? I thought you were dead, we thought the rogues got you like the rest of them. You were my best friend. I should have known you weren't dead when I didn't see you at my nine lives ceremony," Owlpaw let out a sigh, "I thought you were dead too. I was going out to train with Flamestripe and Leafclaw when the rogues came...they both died, but Flamestripe saved me that day. I don't want to go into it, but I felt I lost everything all over again, but then I found you by the moonpool. I thought it was you so I approached you when you woke up. I was right. I missed you so much, Honeystar. I can't imagine what it's like having to see your whole family die and having to carry a clan on your back when you've barely reached the age of a warrior," Honeystar pushed herself away from Owlpaw. As much as she wanted to continue their little embrace, she knew she had to stay serious, "Thank you, Owlpaw. I'm lucky to have you as my deputy," Owlpaw's eyes glistened with empathy, "Please, call me Owlflame. But I'm glad I f-"

Owlflame was cut off when an infuriated yowl cut across the small den, "Honeystar! We've been looking everywhere for you! It's nearly sunhigh and we've been waiting for you to come back since dawn- and who's this cat you've decided to ditch us for..." Sparrowfrost started with an angry shout, but near the end she started to trail off. Her tail drooped and her eyes looked sodden, almost helpless. It was as if she was falling in love all over again, "Sparrowfrost? Are you alright?" Stormrunner asked, noticing her sudden change in character, "Sparrowpaw... you're alive as well! What are you doing here?" Sparrowfrost raced over and bundled herself into Owlflame. Although her sister was closer with him romantically as apprentices, she had been his best friend. They were inseparable, "Featherburr told us he scented a loner so we went on a border patrol and decided to venture away from the territory to find it since we couldn't scent it out. We heard you talking and thought it was the loner, but we can always find it on the way back to camp. Oh, Owlpaw, are you going to stay in SageClan with us? You have to!" Owlflame laughed, pushing Sparrowfrost off him, but offering her a friendly nudge, "It's Owlflame now, and of course! I couldn't just leave the two cats who meant the most to me just when I've found them again!" He purred. Stormrunner seemed to be growing awkward and played with his paws, "Are you all coming? Featherburr will start to worry we're missing as well..."

[ The clan consumes the squirrel ]
[ Border patrol: Sparrowfrost, Stormrunner ]

Leader: --- 1
    - Honeystar | 17 moons | Female
    Light ginger she-cat with green eyes
    Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy: --- 1
    -- Owlflame | 24 moons | Male
    Grey-brown tom with large orange eyes

Medicine Cat: --- 1
    - Featherburr | 36 moons | Male
    Very small and fluffy tabby tom

Warriors: --- 2
    - Sparrowfrost | 17 moons | Female
    Beautiful calico she-cat with green eyes
    - Stormrunner | 25 moons | Male
    Tall grey tabby tom with yellow eyes

Apprentices: --- 0
    ✧ - Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Queens: --- 0
    ✧ - Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Kits: --- 0
    ✧ - Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Elders: --- 0
    ✧ - Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Ally Clans:
    ✧ - Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    ✧ - Clan Name | Username

Bordering Clans
    ✧ - North: ScorchClan | ActualCannibalShia
    ✧ - South: StreamClan | justice'n'joy
    ✧ - East: SnowClan | BrightDays
    ✧ - West: SedgeClan | ♥ Enchanted ♥

Medicine Store
    ✧ - X2 Catnip | Treats whitecough and greencough
    ✧ - X1 Cobwebs | Stops bleeding, broken bones
    ✧ - X1 Comfrey | Helps heal broken bones
    ✧ - X1 Feverfew | Cools fevers, treat headaches
    ✧ - X1 Mousebile | Used to remove ticks
    ✧ - X1 Nettle | Fights infection, induces vomiting
    ✧ - X1 Raspberry leaves | Eases pain during kitting
    ✧ - X1 Tansy | Treats coughs and heals wounds

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    ✧ - Mouse | x0 | 0 servings
    ✧ - Vole | x1 | 1 serving left
    ✧ - Squirrel | x0 | 0 servings
    ✧ - Stoat | x0 | 0 servings
    ✧ - Magpie | x1 | 3 servings left
    ✧ - Pheasant | x1 | 3 servings left

Mentors:
    ✧ - Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    ✧ - Cat Name | Cause of Death

Families:
    ✧ - Applestar & Smudgecloud: Sparrowfrost&Honeystar

kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

cac trial mod replies // 002

Postby miss universe » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:19 am

Weather: The sun is shining in the sky, and no breeze is felt. Stock up on herbs, it seems like the sun will be blazing hot. Beware of drought.

kaden wrote:
✧ SAGECLAN ✧
Number of Cats: Five | Males: Three | Females: Two
Servings: Two

Honeystar paced back to camp with the cat by her side. He seemed very talkative and from what she could see, he was ambitious and loyal. Something about this tom brought back a familiar feeling and she couldn't help but feel safe around him. She just couldn't think of what was so familiar about him though. The two cats chatted the whole way back to camp with the moon high in the sky and everything apart from the leader and deputy chatting was silent. It was so peaceful, and the warm summer air made it no hurry to get back to the shelter of camp. "I didn't seem to get your name, what is it, miss?" The new deputy asked. Honeystar could only make out the outline of his thin body in the dark shadows, but was determined to see what he looked like when the sun came up. "Me? Oh, sorry. My name's Honeystar. And yours?" Honeystar noticed his sudden silence after she spoke, "You know what? I'm feeling a bit tired. How about we call it a night and carry on our journey in the morning. Some sleep is better than none," The tom was right, although they were quite close to SageClan's border, if they continued their journey they wouldn't make it back before dawn, so a few hours of sleep would do no harm, "Good idea. Let's sleep under this fallen oak," She meowed, leading the way to the same tree both she and her sister slept under on their first night away from home, "Ladies first," The tom joked as the two cats entered the small den and lay down, almost immediately falling into a slumber the moment their bodies touched the ground.

Honeystar seemed to be the first of the two to wake up since all she could hear was quiet snores when she opened her eyes, but when Honeystar rolled over to face her new deputy, she was shocked beyond belief. "Owlpaw?!" She shrieked, watching his round amber eyes flash open with surprise. His gaze lingered on Honeystar, "Honeypaw, I mean Honeystar- I can explain," He pleaded, watching the cream she-cat's shock turn to sorrow as a small sob wracked her body. Owlpaw wrapped himself around her, letting out a comforting purr, "Why didn't you say last night? I thought you were dead, we thought the rogues got you like the rest of them. You were my best friend. I should have known you weren't dead when I didn't see you at my nine lives ceremony," Owlpaw let out a sigh, "I thought you were dead too. I was going out to train with Flamestripe and Leafclaw when the rogues came...they both died, but Flamestripe saved me that day. I don't want to go into it, but I felt I lost everything all over again, but then I found you by the moonpool. I thought it was you so I approached you when you woke up. I was right. I missed you so much, Honeystar. I can't imagine what it's like having to see your whole family die and having to carry a clan on your back when you've barely reached the age of a warrior," Honeystar pushed herself away from Owlpaw. As much as she wanted to continue their little embrace, she knew she had to stay serious, "Thank you, Owlpaw. I'm lucky to have you as my deputy," Owlpaw's eyes glistened with empathy, "Please, call me Owlflame. But I'm glad I f-"

Owlflame was cut off when an infuriated yowl cut across the small den, "Honeystar! We've been looking everywhere for you! It's nearly sunhigh and we've been waiting for you to come back since dawn- and who's this cat you've decided to ditch us for..." Sparrowfrost started with an angry shout, but near the end she started to trail off. Her tail drooped and her eyes looked sodden, almost helpless. It was as if she was falling in love all over again, "Sparrowfrost? Are you alright?" Stormrunner asked, noticing her sudden change in character, "Sparrowpaw... you're alive as well! What are you doing here?" Sparrowfrost raced over and bundled herself into Owlflame. Although her sister was closer with him romantically as apprentices, she had been his best friend. They were inseparable, "Featherburr told us he scented a loner so we went on a border patrol and decided to venture away from the territory to find it since we couldn't scent it out. We heard you talking and thought it was the loner, but we can always find it on the way back to camp. Oh, Owlpaw, are you going to stay in SageClan with us? You have to!" Owlflame laughed, pushing Sparrowfrost off him, but offering her a friendly nudge, "It's Owlflame now, and of course! I couldn't just leave the two cats who meant the most to me just when I've found them again!" He purred. Stormrunner seemed to be growing awkward and played with his paws, "Are you all coming? Featherburr will start to worry we're missing as well..."

[ The clan consumes the squirrel ]
[ Border patrol: Sparrowfrost, Stormrunner ]

Sparrowfrost and Stormrunner walked in silence, each lost in their own thoughts. Sparrowfrost was thinking about Owlflame, and she didn't have a clue what Stormrunner was thinking. It was nice to see a familiar face, she thought with a low purr. Things might be making a course for the better, she mused idly. Stormrunner stopped walking, his nose in the air. "I smell the loner." He stated, sharing a look with Sparrowfrost. They tracked the scent to where it was strongest, and were puzzled when they stopped in front of a thornbush. "Uh, hello?" Stormrunner called, his head tilted in confusion. "I'm not positive, but I think you're hiding in the bush." A tiny cat wiggled out of the bush and looked at the patrol with wide eyes, trembling a bit. "H-hey, I'm sorry if I'm stepping on your turf, I didn't mean to! I s-swear!" Sparrowfrost shared another confused look with Stormrunner, this cat was barely more than a kit! She sighed and flicked her tail, telling the tiny cat to follow them back to Honeystar. Maybe this cat would be a good addition to the clan.
Your patrol found the loner! Stormrunner and Sparrowfrost found an apprentice.
miss universe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Mod trial replies [2]

Postby Chinchy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:37 am

Weather:
The sun is burning bright, but the sky is dotted with white clouds. The air is hot, but a cool breeze blows through with the exception of sunhigh making the heat bearable.

Gustclan - Chamrosh wrote:
It didn’t surprise Myrtleclaw that he had caught prey far smaller than Boulderdash had. He hadn’t been the best apprentice at hunting, and had excelled in combat. He was proud of his reflexes though, and that he’d managed to provide something for his new clan at least.
The look on Boulderdash’s face at having caught such a huge fish was ultimately priceless. She looked so (rightly) proud, and clearly the leader and deputy’s attempts to teach her (as he’d gathered it to have happened) had paid off perfectly. He found himself thinking he quite liked her. If he was going to be pretending he was anyone’s mate in future, he was happy it was Boulderdash, as they got on quite well between them, and not just because they were both quite prideful of their fighting abilities.
-----
Heronstar came back to camp concerned, with her mate. Judging by the scent of it, the loner had been nearby very recently, and given the size of their clan and the difficulties they would have had previously in protecting their borders, it was entirely possible he’d been there for a while. Boulderdash had mentioned something about fighting for her claims on the land from other cats, and it was entirely possible that she had met this one.
When they got back to camp, and described the scent to the others, Boulderdash was at a loss. “No idea who that could be, ‘cause I ain’t come across anyone who smelt like that around here before.”
“Have you come across anyone who smelt like that at all?” Myrtleclaw gently prompted his friend, noticing how she’d made it sound like she had.
“None, nada.” That was a little disappointing.
“Okay, well, I’m going to see if they’re interested in joining Gustclan. If they’re not, we’re going to need someone willing to help me get them off the territory. We’re not risking a hostile loner sneaking into camp if we can avoid it.” Chubtail gave Heronstar a mildly questioning look, surprised that she wouldn’t be open-pawed to all new-comers, but then, with kits potentially on the way, it was clear she was thinking of what was best for their next generation of warriors.
“I’ll come.” Said Myrtleclaw; “I didn’t earn my warrior name for nothing.”
-----
“Harrierpelt, I sort of have a… er…”
“Inquiry?” Harrierpelt asked from his position, lying back flaked out on the floor of his den. It was hot, even in the dens, and with his long coat, spreading himself out like that helped quite a lot. He’d roll occasionally, to get different parts of him in contact with the cold surface below, but at the time Heronstar walked in, he was on his back, and looked up at her like that before slowly rolling and standing as she continued.
“I don’t know if you’ve noticed but, I’m… I’m pregnant.”
“First patients I get, they’re tiny mewling things who can’t tell me what’s wrong yet!” There was a joking, sarcastic tone to his voice, which he thought was pretty clear, but at seeing his leader’s slight quiver of uncertainty, added; “But at least I’ll be doing something. You have told Chubtail haven’t you?”
“Of course I have.” Heronstar gave a tiny huff, indicating she’d be ashamed of any cat who didn’t immediately tell their mate, which was probably a good sign. “You’ll be ready to help with them, when they come, won’t you?”
“As long as you don’t expect me to start mentoring any kits yet, I should be able to manage.”
“That should be fine. Thank you so much, Harrierpelt.” Heronstar turned and left, visibly relieved about what he’d said.
Well, that gave him something specific to search for; anything that would help with kitting. There was a bit of an issue though- he had no idea where to start, as he hadn’t seen anything of the sort yet! He should get on with that as soon as he was able.
-----
Boulderdash came into the medicine cat’s den not long after Heronstar had left. She ran her eyes over the still-young tom. She wasn’t one for commitment, really, but he’d definitely caught her eye. It was a shame that medicine cats weren’t allowed to have kits.
“Is there anything you’re after, Boulderdash, or is there something more useful that you could be doing?” Came the tom’s voice, as he became aware of her presence.
“Uh… er, yeah, sorry. Bye." Harrierpelt was left wondering what in Silverpelt that had been about.

[The clan consumes two portions of fish (2/3 of a big fish)]
[Harrierpelt goes looking for herbs, hoping to find something useful for queens/kits/kitting]
[Heronstar and Myrtleclaw set out to look for the loner; she wants to ask them to join the clan but brought Myrtleclaw in case they refuse!]
[Chubtail and Boulderdash go hunting together]

I loved that way of phrasing their little ‘detour’ XD
I don't mind if you play along with what Harrierpelt's looking for, that's more an indicator of what he'd think of what he found
I’m just going to use little bullets under the Queens’ summaries to be really clear on a quick scan how long they’ve gestated. One bullet= one moon, struck through bullets means they’ve had their kits already. Probably easiest to have a system~

Ftr I am totally up for Harrierpelt or Chubtail and Boulderdash to meet the Wrenclan patrol

Harrierpelt set off with a specific goal in mind, thankful for the cool breeze that helped to keep him cool. He took note that some of the plants were beginning to shrivel up due to last moons however, it was only the ones that were more needy when it came to water thatay have flourished during the floods in Newleaf. In his search, he found what he recognized to be Ragwort. Some of the leaves seemed to be beginning to shrivel, but there were more than enough healthy ones. After scouring for a bit longer, he found himself quite lucky to stumble upon a starshaped flower that he quickly identified as Borage. He gathered enough for one use, unable to find enough to make gathering more pay off. After all, if he took all of it there may be a problem later on.
[Harrierpelt found Borage Leaves and Ragwort leaves]

While on the hunting patrol, Chubtail and Boulderdash ended up staying together for only so long as Chubtail stopped to drop into a crouch and sneak up on a mouse,
Boulderdash went for a squirrel she saw, but apparently so had it. As Chubtail pounced, catching the mouse between his paws, quickly dispatching it with a bite to the neck, Boulderdash darted off in pursuit of the fuzzy-tailed rodent eventually catching up to it and pinning it by its tail before snapping its neck with a blow from her paw. As the molly picked up her prey, the limp body dangling from her jaws, with the intention of going back to join up with the tom she had set out with, her ears swerved to the side, the sound of rapid pawsteps catching her attention. She saw an unfamilliar tortoiseshell molly running almost in her direction, dropping her prey and waiting for just the right moment to dash forward and with a quick kick from her back legs, she landed on top of the skinny loner, knocking her off balance and quickly pinning her. Chubtail was not far away, hearing the commotion caused as the loner began to fight back, spitting and yowling at the bigger cat pinning her. The deputy took his mouse, hurrying toward the sound to see that Boulderdash as well as both his mate and Myrtleclaw were there

[Chubtail and Boulderdash caught a squirrel and a mouse]

The leader set out to find the loner, Myrtleclaw close behind. They made found the scent trail, following it. At first it seemed they wouldn't be able to find the loner, but soon enough they realized there was a lot of the same scent around. Perhaps the cat had decided to set up their own camp nearby, but as Heronstar decided to turn back, the two saw a strange tortoiseshell near the border. The clan cats chased after as the molly noticed them and ran into their territory. As it was, before they could catch the thin yet quick molly, they chased her to the hunting patrol and Boulderdash knocked her off her paws. Despite being pinned under the tabby molly and weakened by apparent hunger, she gave her best efforts at knocking off the tom, putting up quite the fight and getting a good scratch or two before giving in.
[Haronstar and Myrtleclaw found a warrior]
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Featherclan [3]

Postby Chinchy » Thu Apr 20, 2017 2:38 am

Featherclan
Number of Cats: 2
Next moonpool visit: Now/May 3rd

Dawnstar was pleased with her catch, depositing it back at camp and wondering how long Puddlewhiper would take to return. She laid in the sun, sunning herself. What concerned her now was that she lacked a deputy and warriors so while she was capable of handling hunting fairly well, she could not do much in terms of checking the borders and handling feeding her beginnings of a clan. And a medicine cat may know how to fight, but Dawnstar did not want to risk her medicine cat. When the tortoishell molly returned with honey and cobwebs, she decided to ask her about it. It may be time for another visit to her ancestors to request a deputy.

When questioned about the idea, Puddlewhisper agreed it would be a good idea. "Just us two is not enough to make a clan, of course."
"A deputy could show that we have some strength and we could manage both hunting and the borders." Dawnstar eagerly added, her exitement for having a good foundation to her clan showing despite her usual dignified and calm demeanor.
"Shall I see if anyone has intruded in the territory while you are away?" The medicine cat offered, receiving a very quick response.
"No. You may not. I do not wish for some hostile rogue to decide to attack you."
"As you wish." Puddlewhisper responded in her usual silky, neutral sounding voice.

The leader headed out, intending to do a quick bit of hunting before she went to the Moonpool. Having prey for the clan is important of course.

Once her leader was gone, the medicine still slipped out of camp, venturing to the borders and staying near them just in case a rogue or loner decided to wander across the border.

After getting her prey back to camp, Dawnstar hurried to the Moonpool, crouching at the edge and lowering her head down to the water. She bowed her head to the wise cats who catched over all the clans bellow. "I apologize to be intruding once more so soon, but I have realized that I need some assistance in creating a foundation for my clan to be built upon. What I ask for this time is a deputy. I will trust your judgement on what cat suits such a position."
[Dawnstar hunts]
[Puddlewhisper attempts to patrol the borders]
[Dawnstar asks for a deputy at the Moonpool]

Puddlewhiper is becoming a lil' rebel I guess

Leader:
Dawnstar | 36 moons | female | X
Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
Puddlewhisper | 43 moons | female | X

Warriors:

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Flowclan | catbookdo
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Lunarclan | Bumbletear

Medicine Store
    Blackberry leaves | x1 | Eases swelling of bee stings
    Catmint | x1 | Cures greencough and whitecough
    Comfrey root | x1 | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds.
    Can be used for burns
    Goldenrod | x1 | Good for healing wounds
    Juniper berries | x1 | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, helps troubled breathing,
    also used to help calm cats
    Honey | x1 | Soothes infections,
    is a great remedy for smoke-damaged
    or sore throats, helps cats swallow
    other concoctions, helps soothe coughing
    and gives energy.
    Cobweb | x1 | To soak up and stop
    (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be
    used to bind broken bones.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings