Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby web. » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:11 pm

Number of Cats: 9
Shes: 4 || Toms: 5
Next Moonpool visit: April 20th

--------

The clan was silent as dawn rose. A proud mother and her kittens slept in the nursery, their Father sleeping beside them. The leader yawned and stretched her legs in her nest, her eyes squinted at the sudden light from the sun. She moved outside, her tail flicking as she saw the young apprentice Duskpaw already waiting by the entrance. With a purr, she took the tom outside to train.
RussetStripe awoke shortly after, ordering the other warriors around and telling them what to do.
"In the name of starclan GingerFur, what are you doing? Sleeping in? Aren't you going on dawn patrol? We've been waiting longer then we should!" RussetStripe's fur stood on end, and he hissed as the older tom growled back.
"Oh, I'm the one who slept in? Right."
The two were hissing at each other, and FrozenDew had to break them apart.
"Ginger had a cold last night. I had to treat him, so that's why he slept in. Go on your dawn patrol and stop screamin' before you wake the kits!"
FrozenDew gave Gingerfur a stern look before leaving, and RussetStripe backed off as he believed the lie.

[Gingerfur Patrols the border]
[RussetStripe and BriarRose go hunting]
[FrozenDew looks for herbs]
[AmberStar and Duskpaw train]
The clan eats 1 Rabbit

Leader:
          Amberstar | 46 moons | She | X
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          RussetStripe | 30 Moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          FrozenDew | 59 Moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          BriarRose | 18 Moons | She | X
          GingerFur | 42 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:
          Duskpaw | 8 Moons | Tom | X
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Queens:
          WhiteWillow | 28 Moons | She | X

Kits:
          Breezekit | 1 Moon | She | X
          Thornkit | 1 Moon | Tom | X

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
Catmint | x1 | Best remedy for Greencough and Whitecough
Chervil | x1 |For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively.
Dock | x1 | Soothes scratches, sore pads, and wounds.
Goldenrod | x1 | Good for healing wounds.
Horsetail | x1 | Soothes infections, and helps stop bleeding.
Thyme | x0 | Calms anxiety
Dried Oak Leaves |x1| Used to stop infections

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Vole | x0 | 1 servings
Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
Small Fish | x1 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x0 | 3 servings
Squirrel| x1 | 2 servings

Mentors:
AmberStar | Duskpaw | 1 | None
Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
WhiteWillow and RussetStripe | Breezekit and Thornkit
Name and Name | Kits
nathan | he/him | asd | queer | adult ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
web.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 024.

Postby deimido » Mon Apr 17, 2017 5:26 pm

Weather: A light and refreshing rain falls onto the land, it's both calming and pretty to look at, and the fresh weather it brings makes the Clans feel secure.

( RuneClan's reply is here! )
( ReedClan and AsterClan's replies are here! )
( SlipClan's reply is here )
( BirchClan, JinxClan, and ShadeClan's replies are here! )
( WishClan and StoneClan's replies are here! )
( RippleClan's reply is here! )
( FlowClan and StreamClan's replies are here! )
( SilentClan's reply is here! )
( QuartzClan, HollyClan, and SorrelClan's replies are here!

WrenClan | raven walker wrote:
Number of Cats: 2 S, 2 T (2 servings)

Date of moonpool visit:20th April

Proudly, Pumastar introduced the new deputy to the rest of the clan. "His name is Thistlepelt." She announced and the deputy nodded. "It's a pleasure to meet you all." He greeted. The clan talked to one another excitedly for a few minutes, then Pumastar set Thistlepelt to work. "I need you to organize a hunting patrol." She nodded encouragingly. Thistlepelt looked at the other three members of the clan, and decided to take all but Brackenflower. "Ok, so,
Pumastar, I and Darktree should go hunting."
He ordered, "Brackenflower, you can stay and do what you need to do. Go out searching for herbs if you want." He flicked his tail and lead the hunters out of the camp through the gap in the brambles. He liked this. It was very secure, with the walls out of camp being made of brambles and the dens inside built up under sedges and bushes. Pumastar suggested they go south, downhill and over the stream to where the open spaces were. There would be small mammals and maybe even larger mammals here, and probably birds of prey hunting them.

Brackenflower paced around camp, bored. She looked up at the sky through the trees. Today, she would go to see the other medicine cats. They hadn't made much of an impression at the gathering, and she hoped that today she could introduce her clan to more of the others. And this time, they wouldn't be late.

(Darktree, Thistlepelt and Pumastar go hunting in the south of the territory)

While hunting, your patrol caught one squirrel!

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ThornClan | N0VAHD wrote:
Shes: 4 || Toms: 5
Next Moonpool visit: April 20th

--------

The clan was silent as dawn rose. A proud mother and her kittens slept in the nursery, their Father sleeping beside them. The leader yawned and stretched her legs in her nest, her eyes squinted at the sudden light from the sun. She moved outside, her tail flicking as she saw the young apprentice Duskpaw already waiting by the entrance. With a purr, she took the tom outside to train.
RussetStripe awoke shortly after, ordering the other warriors around and telling them what to do.
"In the name of starclan GingerFur, what are you doing? Sleeping in? Aren't you going on dawn patrol? We've been waiting longer then we should!" RussetStripe's fur stood on end, and he hissed as the older tom growled back.
"Oh, I'm the one who slept in? Right."
The two were hissing at each other, and FrozenDew had to break them apart.
"Ginger had a cold last night. I had to treat him, so that's why he slept in. Go on your dawn patrol and stop screamin' before you wake the kits!"
FrozenDew gave Gingerfur a stern look before leaving, and RussetStripe backed off as he believed the lie.

[Gingerfur Patrols the border]
[RussetStripe and BriarRose go hunting]
[FrozenDew looks for herbs]
[AmberStar and Duskpaw train]
The clan eats 1 Rabbit

While on patrol, Gingerfur found a warrior.
While hunting, your patrol caught a rabbit!
While herb gathering, Frozendew found burdock root.
Duskpaw learned the hunting skill!
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:30 pm

Number of Cats: 4 cats: 2 S, 2 T (2 servings)

Date of moonpool visit:20th April

As soon as the hunting patrol returned, the squirrel was eaten. The whole clan was hungry, and once or twice they had considered just eating the big fat bird that was tucked away in the driest corner of camp, but Pumastar insisted they save it for when it was really needed. They ate their fills and buried the bones, before setting to work. They all wanted to do something today, despite the light rain, including Brackenflower. She alerted everyone she was going out, then left. The remaining cats thought carefully. "Well, I think we should patrol up north. We didn't see anything strange when we went hunting, but we didn't go up there." Everyone nodded in agreement. "So, we can probably all go. I mean,
we can go a little while now without food because of the squirrel, and we've got that bird over there too."
Reluctantly the others nodded. They knew he was right, but nobody wanted to go hungry.

Anyhow, the group set out and after a little while were all soggy. Pumastar and Darktree looked very slim with their fur pasted against their bodies, but Thistlepelt's fur puffed out like a big ball of fluff. Pumastar snickered, but controlled herself, whereas Darktree called out to him, "You alright there, Floofy?" with a playful grin. Thistlepelt looked at him with a done expression on his face, which only made him laugh more. Suddenly, he turned. "I'm your deputy! Treat me with respect." he said with a flash of rage, "You're a warrior, not a kit. I expect you to act like one, especially on patrol." Pumastar stepped forwards. "Hey you two, stop." She said sternly and the two stepped away from eachother. "Darktree, that wasn't how you treat your deputy." She warned calmly and the warrior looked at his paws in shame, "And Thistlepelt, breathe. Don't act on anger."

(Darktree, Thistlepelt and Pumastar go on patrol in the north)
(Brackenflower is searching for herbs)

Leader:
        Pumastar | 34 moons | She-cat | X

Deputy:
        Thistlepelt | 39 moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
        Brackenflower | 38 moons | She-cat | X

Warriors:
        Darktree | 48 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
        Clan Name | Username
        Clan Name | Username

Borders
        North | Gustclan | Chamrosh
        South-East | Forestclan | Simonpet

Medicine Store
        Spider web x1 | To patch up wounds and stop bleeding.
        Catmint x1 | The bet cure for greencough​ and whitecough.
        Poppy seeds x1 | To ease pain and calm cats.
        Chervil x1 | To help infected would and bellyache. Sometimes helps kitting.
        Stinging nettle x1 | Induces vomiting, helps against swelling and can be used to fight infection. Helps heal bones when mixed with comfrey.
        Lavender x1 | Cures chills and fevers. Hides the stretch of death.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Mice | x0 | 1 serving
        Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
        Small Birds | x0 | 1 servings
        Big Birds | x1 | 3 servings
        Shrews | x0 | 1 servings
        Fawns | x0 | 4 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
        Name and Name | Kits
        Name and Name | Kits
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

✧ - SAGECLAN [ 3 ]

Postby kaden » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:02 pm

✧ SAGECLAN ✧
Number of Cats: Four | Males: Two | Females: Two
Next Moonpool Visit: Saturday 22/04/2017

"A rogue?! On our territory?! That you had the mousebrain to bring back to camp with you?!" The anger on Honeystar's face was unmistakable as she towered over her sister, yelling in her face. Sparrowfrost let out a low growl, determined to not be humiliated like this by her sister, "He was alone. We need more cats and he was willing to help us," She countered, her voice wobbly with fear, but still rising with vigilance. Honeystar's eyes flickered from Sparrowfrost to the rogue. She had never blown up like that, not even to her sister, no matter how irritated she became. It even took Sparrowfrost by surprise, never seeing her usually cool and calm sister like this. In the end she was scared, she was scared of her clan's safety. Of protecting her sister like her father asked. She had 9 lives, Sparrowfrost only had one, "I'm sorry, I just thought- imagine if it was something else and not a kind rogue, you would be alone with nobody to protect you. I can't let that happen to you, Sparrowfrost," Sparrowfrost knew what her sister was meaning, but simply turned her back to slink out of the leader's den, leaving the dumbfounded rogue with Honeystar, "Don't talk to me, Honeystar. Don't ever come near me again," The words fell off her tongue like poison, hitting Honeystar in the guts. The cream she-cat sighed, gazing down at the ground, shaking for a few minutes before she gazed up at the rogue, "You can stay."

It was later learned that Honeystar put the rogue through two days of testing before she made him a full warrior; he wasn't allowed to eat prey the clan caught from the fresh-kill pile and had to sleep outside camp. Honeystar monitored his hunting and behavior very closely before she welcomed him as a full warrior. He was called Stormrunner. Sparrowfrost was glad that there was a new warrior about- sure there was Featherburr and Honeystar, but Honeystar never seemed to understand her and Featherburr was too reserved for her liking. If Stormrunner wasn't fit to be her friend, she thought she would go insane. On the day Honeystar was busy traveling to the Moonpool since dawn and Featherburr away collecting more herbs, Sparrowfrost decided to approach the tom. They talked when she met him on the border, but it was brief and awkward. When she saw him exit the warrior den that morning, she bounded over to him with a grin, "Stormrunner! Wait up!" Stormrunner seemed taken aback that someone had greeted him and was surprised when she bounded up to his side and gazed up at him. He was so tall! "Hey, um, Stormrunner, I was wondering if you would like to go hunting with me since there's nothing else to do and all the other cats are out of camp," Stormrunner smirked, "Please! I need a day out of this place, it's starting to drive me insane!" Sparrowfrost chuckled at his remark. They were going to be good friends, she was certain of it, "Follow me!"

Meanwhile, Honeystar had finally found the Moonpool again. Her paws ached from walking so she was relieved to lay down by the water's edge and watch the moon illuminate the small pool. Then she touched her nose to the water and everything slowly became a daze. When she opened her eyes, she felt more vivid. The light golden she-cat gazed around. This was where she received her 9 lives, she was sure of it, but this time there was no cats. It was all empty apart from the occasional glisten in the distance. Honeystar frowned, where were her parents? She missed them already, "Hello StarClan, things are going well in SageClan so far. We have a skilled medicine cat and two young warriors. Prey is flowing well, but I need someone to assist me in leading the clan. I would like a deputy," And with that, she started to exit the empty abyss, it was only then she noticed the starry dark ginger figure of Applestar accelerating towards her, with an unmistakable shape of her mother beside him. Honeystar began to yell, scrabbling on to stay in this dream with StarClan, desperate to see her parents again, but the bright sparkling lands of the Moonpool were already starting to fade into a dull blackness. She woke up.

[ The clan consumes the stoat ]
[ Hunting patrol: Stormrunner, Sparrowfrost ]
[ Moonpool: Requesting a deputy ]
[ Gathering herbs: Featherburr

Leader: --- 1
    - Honeystar | 16 moons | Female
    Light ginger she-cat with green eyes

Deputy: --- 0
    ✧ - Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Medicine Cat: --- 1
    - Featherburr | 35 moons | Male
    Very small and fluffy tabby tom

Warriors: --- 2
    - Sparrowfrost | 16 moons | Female
    Beautiful calico she-cat with green eyes
    - Stormrunner | 24 moons | Male
    Tall grey tabby tom with yellow eyes

Apprentices: --- 0
    ✧ - Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Queens: --- 0
    ✧ - Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Kits: --- 0
    ✧ - Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Elders: --- 0
    ✧ - Name | Age | Gender
    Description

Ally Clans:
    ✧ - Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    ✧ - Clan Name | Username

Bordering Clans
    ✧ - North: ScorchClan | ActualCannibalShia
    ✧ - South: StreamClan | justice'n'joy
    ✧ - East: SnowClan | BrightDays
    ✧ - West: SedgeClan | ♥ Enchanted ♥

Medicine Store
    ✧ - X1 Catnip | Treats whitecough and greencough
    ✧ - X1 Cobwebs | Stops bleeding, broken bones
    ✧ - X1 Comfrey | Helps heal broken bones
    ✧ - X1 Feverfew | Cools fevers, treat headaches
    ✧ - X1 Mousebile | Used to remove ticks
    ✧ - X1 Nettle | Fights infection, induces vomiting
    ✧ - X1 Raspberry leaves | Ease pain during kitting

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    ✧ - Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
    ✧ - Vole | x0 | 1 serving
    ✧ - Squirrel | x1 | 2 servings
    ✧ - Stoat | x0 | 2 servings
    ✧ - Magpie | x0 | 3 servings
    ✧ - Pheasant | x1 | 3 servings

Mentors:
    ✧ - Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions

Deceased Cats:
    ✧ - Cat Name | Cause of Death

Families:
    ✧ - Applestar & Smudgecloud: Sparrowfrost&Honeystar

kaden

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

sedgeclan.

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:14 am

Number of Cats: 3 / 2 Servings
Next Moonpool Visit: Now

Willowstar was starting to set border marks until she heard a twig crack behind her. She spun around and saw a rogue with cream coloured pelt there with the broken twig under one of his paws he was staring at her in suprise. "You look like the cat in my dream." he said still in shock. "There was another one too. She was a beautiful tortoiseshell with amber eyes." the rogue added. "That must have been my deputy Brackenheart. Anyways im Willowstar. Who are you?" Willowstar told him. "Oh im Maplewhisker. I had this dream about you last night. You were in this camp almost with that Brackenheart you say. I was also there next to you on this very high rock and you were calling to some clan." Maplewhisker said. "I thought i should try to find you and it seems i did!". "Oh that must have been a clan meeting. Maybe that dream was from StarClan." The SedgeClan leader told him. "You must be destined to be SedgeClan's deputy. Would you like to join us?" she asked him. "That'd be great." He replied.

When the two were back at camp Brackenheart was sitting there in front of her den she smiled when she saw the new cat walk in with Willowstar. "Who is this?" she asked Willowstar. "Hes Maplewhisker. SedgeClan's new deputy." the leader responded and Maplewhisker just slightly nodded. "Welcome." Brackenheart greeted him. "I believe your den is over there." she said pointing her tail to the long grass behind the giant oak. "Thank you. I'll go check out the den later. First i want to hunt and explore the territory." he replied. "You may, but don't stray too far from the borders. You can tell by the different scents." Willowstar told him. "Great, I'll see you two in a bit!" Maplewhisker replied and then padded out of the camp towards the northern border. "I'll go gathering herbs." Brackenheart told her leader. "That's fine with me." she said to her. "I have something to do here as well.". After Brackenheart left the camp Willowstar went into the cave where the medicine cat had her den. She took the path down all the way to the Moonpool. When she reached it she said "I wish for a warrior." and then sat down next to it and lapped up some water from the sparkling pool. Soon enough she fell asleep and awoke in a dream.

[ Moonpool: Willowstar (Requests Warrior) ]
[ Hunting Patrol: Maplewhisker ]
[ Herb Hunting: Brackenheart ]

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Sootclan | Catskitten
    East | LunarClan | Bumbletear
    West | SageClan | Enchanted

Medicine Store
    Catmint | Remedy For Greencough / Whitecough
    Cobwebs x2 | Stops Bleeding
    Horsetail | Treats Infections
    Marigold | Treats Infection And Inflamation Of Stiff Joints

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynderheart » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:45 am

BrumbleClan

Marking the borders, Bearfang, Blackpaw and the new cat, soon to be named Robinwing, return to the camp. Mistyspots and Tumblepaw return to camp with their prey. Eagleclaw and Swallowpaw return to camp with their herbs. Willowleaf finally takes a chance, and approaches Mistyspots. "Mistyspots, can I talk to you?" Setting her thrush down, Mistyspots purred, nodding,
leading Willowleaf away. "What's wrong, Willowleaf?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. Willowleaf scratched at the earth,
before looking Mistyspots in her eyes. "I... I think... I think I love you," she whispered, her ears hot with embarrassment. Mistyspots gasped, her eyes wide, before she purred softly. "I could tell by your eyes that you were in love with me," she replied,
moving to nuzzle the she-cat affectionately. "And I feel the same," she added, smiling. Robinwing plucked up the squirrel, taking it to Hollystar in a kind gesture. "Thank you for allowing me to join your Clan," he replied, watching his Leader with warm eyes.
"You're welcome, Robinwing." Bearfang and Blackpaw go to train.

Leader:
          Hollystar | 47 Moons | Female | [url=link]X[/url]
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★

Deputy:
          Bearfang | 58 Moons | Male | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:
          Eagleclaw | 18 Moons | Male | [url=link]X[/url]

Warriors:
          Mistyspots | 18 Moons | Female | [url=link]X[/url]
          Willowleaf | 19 Moons | Female | [url=link]X[/url]
          Robinwing | 30 Moons | Male

Apprentices:
          Blackpaw | 7 Moons | Male | [url=link]X[/url]
          Tumblepaw | 7 Moons | Female | [url=link]X[/url]
          Swallowpaw | 7 Moons | Female

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:

Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Tansy x2 | Cures cough.
    Comfrey x2 | Soothes wounds. Mends broken bones.
    Cobwebs x2 | Stops bleeding.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Thrush | x1 | 1 servings
    Squirrel | x1 | 1 servings
    Robin | x1 | 1 servings
    Rabbit | x0 | 0 servings
    Sparrow | x0 | 0 servings
    Swallow | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Bearfang | Blackpaw | 0 | (I'm gonna have to make a list of BrumbleClan's moves.)
    Mistyspots | Tumblepaw | 0 | 0
    Eagleclaw | Swallowpaw | 0 | 0
    Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Bearfang and Hollystar | Blackpaw, Swallowpaw, Tumblepaw and Hollowpaw
    Willowleaf and Mistyspots | None
Cynderheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skystar901 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:19 am

●Ashenclan●
Number of Cats: Four
Next Moonpool Trip: 7 days
Next Patrol: 12h from this post
Current Servings Required Two Servings ~ 2/3 of large fish

Dawnfire had been rather heavy with kits when they had first found her, and Smokestar knew she would be birthing soon. So, since he was headed to the moonpool anyways, he decided to ask for a Medicine Cat. Hopefully he would return with one before Dawnfire kitted, but she was rather heavy with kits, so it was possible that by the time they returned, she would have already given birth. Earthpetal was off hunting, and Leopardsun was on patrol.

●</Smokestar goes to the Moonpool and asks for a Medicine Cat>●
●</Earthpetal goes hunting>●
●</Leopardsun goes on Patrol>●
●</Dawnfire kitting[?]>●

Leader:
          Smokestar | 22 Moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Earthpetal | 20 Moons | Female | X

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Leopardsun | 24 Moons | Female | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
          Dawnfire | 32 Moons | Female | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Ocean
    East | Ocean
    South | Land Bridge
    West | Ocean

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Seagull | 3/3 servings
    Large Fish | 0/3 servings
    Small Fish | 0/2 servings
    Lizard | 2/2 servings
    Magpie | 6/3 servings
    Mouse | 1/1 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Guard Watch:
    Cat Name | Time Left
    Cat Name | Time Left

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
[/quote][/quote][/quote]
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHey! I'm Sky, I'm Aro/Ace,
xxxFemale, and I do take a while
xxxto type so please give me some
xxxpatience if it looks like I'm taking
xxxa while to respond to you!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxHamilton, Dear Evan Hansen,
xxxRotG, Marvel, DC, LEGO
xxxPercy Jackson, Warriors,
xxxLegend of Zelda, Super Mario
xxxFeel free to dm me about those!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skystar901

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Katrione » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:02 am

Weather;;
The waterline has receded back enough to start worrying the Clans. Water will be a little harder to find, but the Clans should be fine for now. Be careful about overworking your cats, the heat might get to them. Twolegs and their dogs are still out, so be careful.

roses - ! wrote:
Snowcloud was quite curious what was going on with Mousebite. It was true, the two of them have gotten closer since she started to trust him with her son. Yet, it wasn't exactly like her to call him out before training with Moosepaw. Wasn't her main goal to keep him to strict training? What would pulling him out of a session help with? Was this another threatening talk? He hoped it wasn't... He cared for Mousebite and all, she was respectful and boosted his confidence on a daily basis, but... She could easily scare the life out of him when it came to her son! "Snowcloud, stop being tense." She commented, flicking her brown tail in his face. He was brought back into the world with a wave of her tail and couldn't help to stare for a moment. "So, um... Snowcloud. I have a offer for you that might be a little awkward..." She trailed off. Okay, this was really weird. Hell, Mousebite was never awkward! She's confident in what she does. After all, she has plenty of reason to know what she's doing, she's smart and strong. "Could you possibly think of being my mate?" The white tom was taken aback. No she-cat had ever asked him a question as such, nor even seemed to think of him that way. Right away his mouth moved without his own thoughts behind them. "Of course!" He exclaimed, dazed for a moment after the words came out. Did he really? Was he so sure of that decision? However, no worried thoughts of his could turn back his answer as Mousebite started to lovingly run into him. Just the feeling alone answered his questions.

Rockstar watched Waspface carefully. At first, the tom thought he was just a regular cat. However, as he brought him back, Sootfur had recognized him as his brother Wasp. The words of his father echoed in his head and he started to put the pieces together in his mind. "Be careful of wasps indeed..." He sneered under his breath as he watched the orange tom hang around with Sootfur, Sheepflower, and Drysun. He could tell a few other cats were a little uneasy about him as well, but mostly because he looked almost exactly like Fidgetspice... Yet, Rockstar didn't know if the two were exactly the same. Waspface seemed to be more social, like his brother. These thoughts all eluded right back to what Wilson told him last they met.

[ Snowcloud and Mousebite become mates ]
[ Turtlebone goes into labor ]
[ Sootfur, Snowcloud, Sheepflower, Troutpaw, Moosepaw, and Covepaw go training ]
[ Waspface, Mousebite, Drysun, Swanpaw, Burningpaw, and Rockstar go hunting ]
[ Blackscars, Amberpaw, and Littledove go on a border patrol ]
[ The clan eats four servings of bird ]

Mousebite is expecting kits! They are due in two moons!
Turtlebone gave birth to three kits
While training, Troutpaw, Moosepaw and Covepaw learned the Swimming skill
While hunting, Waspface, Mousebite, Drysun, Swanpaw, Burningpaw and Rockstar caught two birds and a rabbit
While on patrol, Blackscars, Amberpaw and Littledove found a warrior

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Cynderheart wrote:
Marking the borders, Bearfang, Blackpaw and the new cat, soon to be named Robinwing, return to the camp. Mistyspots and Tumblepaw return to camp with their prey. Eagleclaw and Swallowpaw return to camp with their herbs. Willowleaf finally takes a chance, and approaches Mistyspots. "Mistyspots, can I talk to you?" Setting her thrush down, Mistyspots purred, nodding,
leading Willowleaf away. "What's wrong, Willowleaf?" She asked, tilting her head slightly. Willowleaf scratched at the earth,
before looking Mistyspots in her eyes. "I... I think... I think I love you," she whispered, her ears hot with embarrassment. Mistyspots gasped, her eyes wide, before she purred softly. "I could tell by your eyes that you were in love with me," she replied,
moving to nuzzle the she-cat affectionately. "And I feel the same," she added, smiling. Robinwing plucked up the squirrel, taking it to Hollystar in a kind gesture. "Thank you for allowing me to join your Clan," he replied, watching his Leader with warm eyes.
"You're welcome, Robinwing." Bearfang and Blackpaw go to train.

While training, Blackpaw learned the Hunting skill

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

skystar901 wrote:
Dawnfire had been rather heavy with kits when they had first found her, and Smokestar knew she would be birthing soon. So, since he was headed to the moonpool anyways, he decided to ask for a Medicine Cat. Hopefully he would return with one before Dawnfire kitted, but she was rather heavy with kits, so it was possible that by the time they returned, she would have already given birth. Earthpetal was off hunting, and Leopardsun was on patrol.

●</Smokestar goes to the Moonpool and asks for a Medicine Cat>●
●</Earthpetal goes hunting>●
●</Leopardsun goes on Patrol>●
●</Dawnfire kitting[?]>●

While hunting, Earthpetal caught a large fish and lizard
While on patrol, Leopardsun found a medicine cat
Dawnfire gave birth two kits
Katrione

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Trial replies [1]

Postby Chinchy » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:00 am

Gustclan - Chamrosh wrote:
Harrierpelt was ultimately quite happy with what he found. He’d expected it to be difficult to find anything at all around here, given he’d never been to the area and had no idea where the best spots to find each of the plants were, but he now had a good stock of catmint and burdock root. It was more difficult getting them back home, and he kept having to take small trips back until he’d collected what he thought would be enough for one use of each.
It took him a while to find somewhere to stash the new herbs, but he eventually managed it, and was quite pleased when he had. He might quite possibly be one of the youngest full medicine cats in generations, but at least he was getting well stocked!
-----
Boulderdash was not as surprised as Chubtail when she encountered the stray. She was far more used to having to claw over scraps of territory than he was, and to not be prepared at any sign of a trespasser didn’t normally go well on your own.
The large tom came out of the bushes about a half dozen leaps ahead of them, and assumed a position like he was prepared to fight them if he had to.
“Who are you, then?” Boulderdash was sure she wasn’t imagining that she saw his gaze soften as it fell on Chubtail just momentarily.
“Warriors of Gustclan, and who’s you?” The strange tom definitely softened up at hearing they were warriors.
“Myrtleclaw. I was looking for a clan to call home.”
Chubtail flicked his tail slightly, surprised at the boldness of his statement, but also his ability to predict what he was about to say. “That’s fortunate, as our clan is only small and could do with some mo-“
“Good. Where’s camp then?” Boulderdash admired the tom and his daring. He really seemed her type. That was, if he wasn’t obviously more interested in Chubtail. He tagged along with them for a short distance before Chubtail accepted he’d really meant to stay with them, and then followed them all the way back to camp.
-----
Boulderdash curled up tight against Myrtleclaw in the warrior’s den. She was struggling to sleep, not because she was worrying about anything, but because she could feel a question burning in her chest. Her eyes were just barely open, regarding the new tabby, and it really gave her a fright when she heard a voice ask “What?”
She sprang up instinctually, before she realised it was just the new tom.
“I saw you lookin’ at Chubtail earlier.”
“And?”
“You were definitely checkin’ ‘im out. You’re gay, ri’?”
Myrtleclaw laughed in a very clearly faked tone, and snorted, obviously trying very hard to make that sound ridiculous. “You’re really not very good at ‘iding it. I ain’t got no issue with you being gay. I was actually wondering something else.”
“Is this based on you- ridiculously- thinking I’m gay, or something else?”
“Well, you’re kinda answering it for me, and I ain’t even asked yet. I was thinking, if I ever I ended up ‘aving kits with some tom who don’t want to admit he’s a father for whyever, if you’d be wanting to pretend you’re the dad?”
Myrtleclaw snorted in derision again, making it even clearer he was making an act. “It’s blinding obvious you’re gay, and you clearly don’t like me knowing so. If you’re supposedly a dad, then no-one else’ll know, ri’?”
Myrtleclaw blinked, not having thought of that. “Well, that’s fair enough. Sure. But I want to know what the dads look like in advance. It’s not like I can pretend to be ginger.” Boulderdash suppressed a laugh at the idea that a cat could change their coats to match it, and shook her head slightly. If she was being smart about it, she'd make sure she found a white tom willing to do this as well, so she didn't have any pressure like that should any circumstances needing this deal arise, but right now she didn't have the luxury.
“Pretend mates we are, then.”
“As long as you find someone else to pose for ginger or white fathers, you’re my… what’s the term for it when you’re hiding you’re gay by pretending to love someone you don’t- at least, not in that way?”
“Dunno. But I’m gonna call it Myrtling.”
He looked at her, clearly mortified at the very idea of his name being immortalised as such, and Boulderdash broke down into silent laughter at it. Yes, she was sure they'd got on, even if it was on her terms specifically.
-----
Chubtail came into the leader’s den and curled up next to Heronstar in the early morning, when she was only half-awake. Heronstar raised her head, prepared to be annoyed, and her expression softened quickly as she realised who it was. She gave him a few affectionate licks, and he gently nudged her to imply that he had something important to talk about.
“I… was wondering if you’d want to have kits? We’ve got two other warriors, and myself now, we should be able to support a few little ones and make sure they can all get their own mentor, and we’ll need them to make sure the clan keeps going. And I always wanted to be a f-“
Heronstar interrupted him with fervent nodding. “Yes. I didn’t want to while there was any issue about kits being left without mentors, or going hungry, but I really doubt that would be a issue. I’d love to have kits now.”

[Myrtleclaw joins Gustclan]
[Harrierpelt goes looking for more herbs]
[Heronstar and Chubtail want to have kits together ;3]

(I don’t mind if you decide he’s carrying point or not, going to say that in advance)
[Heronstar and Chubtail go on patrol]
[Boulderdash and Myrtleclaw go hunting]
[Gustclan consumes 1/2 a rabbit and 1/3 of a big fish]

Harrierpelt searched the clan's territory, finding some good sources for watermint and feverfew nearby the lake. After gathering a fair amount, not too much and not too little to make the trip be for nothing, he went back towards the camp to store the herbs he had gathered, satisfied enough with the find.

[Harrierpelt found watermint and feverfew]

The two warriors chose to hunt neaby water so that they would have something to help them deal with the sun above which almost seemed to be intending to set the ground on fire. The warriors tried their luck in fishing, missing a few times and eventually Myrtleclaw decided to give searching for prey on land a try, spotting a mouse at the water's edge, drinking with its ears twitching and searching for any noises that could mean a threat. He snuck up to the creature, but it dashed away just before he pounced, making the tom rush after it to pin it down with a paw and finish it with a quick bite. When he returned to Boulderdash's location, the she-cat had just caught a large fish that hung from her jaws. Happy enough with their catches, the warriors returned to camp.
[Boulderdash and Myrtleclaw cought a mouse and a big fish]

Heronstar and Chubtail went from border to border, marking them and looking for signs of cats that may possibly want to join their clan or may have even been hostile and intent on stealing prey. So far it had been quite uneventful so the two went on a bit of a detour to carry out their 'plans' before continuing on. While at the last border they were to check, the two discovered a scent, a fresh one at that. It belonged to a loner, possibly one that may join the clan. Or perhaps it was not worth following...
[Heronstar will be expecting kits]
[Heronstar and Chubpelt stumbled upon a fresh loner scent]
Chinchy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Create a Clan - Gustclan - 7

Postby Chamrosh » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:15 am

Gustclan
Number of Cats: 5
|2F|3M|
Food Consumption: 2
Visit to Moonpool: Have not visited Moonpool this week.

It didn’t surprise Myrtleclaw that he had caught prey far smaller than Boulderdash had. He hadn’t been the best apprentice at hunting, and had excelled in combat. He was proud of his reflexes though, and that he’d managed to provide something for his new clan at least.
The look on Boulderdash’s face at having caught such a huge fish was ultimately priceless. She looked so (rightly) proud, and clearly the leader and deputy’s attempts to teach her (as he’d gathered it to have happened) had paid off perfectly. He found himself thinking he quite liked her. If he was going to be pretending he was anyone’s mate in future, he was happy it was Boulderdash, as they got on quite well between them, and not just because they were both quite prideful of their fighting abilities.
-----
Heronstar came back to camp concerned, with her mate. Judging by the scent of it, the loner had been nearby very recently, and given the size of their clan and the difficulties they would have had previously in protecting their borders, it was entirely possible he’d been there for a while. Boulderdash had mentioned something about fighting for her claims on the land from other cats, and it was entirely possible that she had met this one.
When they got back to camp, and described the scent to the others, Boulderdash was at a loss. “No idea who that could be, ‘cause I ain’t come across anyone who smelt like that around here before.”
“Have you come across anyone who smelt like that at all?” Myrtleclaw gently prompted his friend, noticing how she’d made it sound like she had.
“None, nada.” That was a little disappointing.
“Okay, well, I’m going to see if they’re interested in joining Gustclan. If they’re not, we’re going to need someone willing to help me get them off the territory. We’re not risking a hostile loner sneaking into camp if we can avoid it.” Chubtail gave Heronstar a mildly questioning look, surprised that she wouldn’t be open-pawed to all new-comers, but then, with kits potentially on the way, it was clear she was thinking of what was best for their next generation of warriors.
“I’ll come.” Said Myrtleclaw; “I didn’t earn my warrior name for nothing.”
-----
“Harrierpelt, I sort of have a… er…”
“Inquiry?” Harrierpelt asked from his position, lying back flaked out on the floor of his den. It was hot, even in the dens, and with his long coat, spreading himself out like that helped quite a lot. He’d roll occasionally, to get different parts of him in contact with the cold surface below, but at the time Heronstar walked in, he was on his back, and looked up at her like that before slowly rolling and standing as she continued.
“I don’t know if you’ve noticed but, I’m… I’m pregnant.”
“First patients I get, they’re tiny mewling things who can’t tell me what’s wrong yet!” There was a joking, sarcastic tone to his voice, which he thought was pretty clear, but at seeing his leader’s slight quiver of uncertainty, added; “But at least I’ll be doing something. You have told Chubtail haven’t you?”
“Of course I have.” Heronstar gave a tiny huff, indicating she’d be ashamed of any cat who didn’t immediately tell their mate, which was probably a good sign. “You’ll be ready to help with them, when they come, won’t you?”
“As long as you don’t expect me to start mentoring any kits yet, I should be able to manage.”
“That should be fine. Thank you so much, Harrierpelt.” Heronstar turned and left, visibly relieved about what he’d said.
Well, that gave him something specific to search for; anything that would help with kitting. There was a bit of an issue though- he had no idea where to start, as he hadn’t seen anything of the sort yet! He should get on with that as soon as he was able.
-----
Boulderdash came into the medicine cat’s den not long after Heronstar had left. She ran her eyes over the still-young tom. She wasn’t one for commitment, really, but he’d definitely caught her eye. It was a shame that medicine cats weren’t allowed to have kits.
“Is there anything you’re after, Boulderdash, or is there something more useful that you could be doing?” Came the tom’s voice, as he became aware of her presence.
“Uh… er, yeah, sorry. Bye." Harrierpelt was left wondering what in Silverpelt that had been about.

[The clan consumes two portions of fish (2/3 of a big fish)]
[Harrierpelt goes looking for herbs, hoping to find something useful for queens/kits/kitting]
[Heronstar and Myrtleclaw set out to look for the loner; she wants to ask them to join the clan but brought Myrtleclaw in case they refuse!]
[Chubtail and Boulderdash go hunting together]

I loved that way of phrasing their little ‘detour’ XD
I don't mind if you play along with what Harrierpelt's looking for, that's more an indicator of what he'd think of what he found
I’m just going to use little bullets under the Queens’ summaries to be really clear on a quick scan how long they’ve gestated. One bullet= one moon, struck through bullets means they’ve had their kits already. Probably easiest to have a system~

Ftr I am totally up for Harrierpelt or Chubtail and Boulderdash to meet the Wrenclan patrol

Leader:
      Heronstar | 44 | Female *
      ↪ Point long-furred molly with blue eyes

Deputy:
      Chubtail | 40 | Male
      ↪ Brown tabby tom with white patches and yellow eyes

Medicine Cat:
      Harrierpelt | 19 | Male
      ↪ Long-furred dark-grey tom with amber eyes

Warriors:
      Boulderdash | 35 | Female
      ↪ Slender grey tabby molly with green eyes
      Myrtleclaw | 31 | Male
      ↪ Long furred pale grey tabby tom with golden eyes
      Name | Age | Gender

Apprentices:
      Name | Age | Gender
      Name | Age | Gender

Queens:
      Heronstar | 43 | Female | •
      ↪ Point long-furred molly with blue eyes
      Name | Age | Gender | •

Kits:
      Name | Age | Gender
      Name | Age | Gender

Elders:
      Name | Age | Gender
      Name | Age | Gender
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North East | Mostly Lake | Forestclan | Simonpet
    North West | Mostly Lake | Clan Name | Username
    East | Road + Stream | Clan Name | Username
    South | Road | Wrenclan | Raven Walker
    West | Hills | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Burdock Root (1) | Helps cure rat bites (infection, pain)
    Catmint (1) | Remedy for green/whitecough
    Cobweb (1) | Slow bleeding. Binds broken bones.
    Comfrey (1) | Repairs broken bones, sooths wounds.
    Helps wrenched claws. Eases itches, inflammation and
    stiffness. Helps burns.
    Feverfew (2) | Reduces body temperature, heals aches
    and pains, esp. headaches.
    Honey (1) | Soothes infections, helps damaged throats
    and swallowing, soothes coughing, gives energy.
    Tansy (1) | Cures coughs, cure wounds and poisons.
    Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats
    Watermint (1) | Reduces bellyache

Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Frogs | x0 | 1 serving
    Mice | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 2 servings
    Big Fish | x2 | 3 servings
    Hares | x0 | 3 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Heronstar and Chubtail | (None yet)
    Name and Name | Kits

Last edited by Chamrosh on Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
Chamrosh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me