Create A Clan- V.3

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Create A Clan- V.3

Postby mackstarr » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:14 am

S N A K E C L A N
Number of Cats: 2
Next moonpool visit: today
Servings: 0

The sand was still warm beneath his paws as Sandstar approached the moonpool. Nothing stirred around him, but he knew he would need to eat soon. It had been since yesterday that he'd had a decent meal. Soon he caught sight of the rocky outcrop that housed the glittering waters of the moonpool. He looked over each shoulder to make sure there was no eminent danger, and then ducked inside. The white reflections of the slowly drifting water sparkled off the walls of stone and the water was so clear he could see the blue and greenish pebbles that lined the bottom. He sat down beside it and took a deep breath before stooping to drink from the strangely cool water. It tasted icy and refreshing and soon he was blinking awake in a starry meadow. Several iridescent cats surrounded him and he looked around at them, suddenly unsure of what he was going to ask.

"Speak Sandstar," a petite she-cat smiled at him.

He swallowed his nerves and began to ask for what he had come for. "I am humbled to have been given the task of bringing the cats of the desert and jungles together, but I do not know where to begin."

The starry cats seemed to smile in unison and the she-cat spoke again.

"The answer is closer than you may know."

Sandstar woke with a slight start. He sat still for a moment, staring into the water in thought, and then shook out his fluffed coat as he stood. He sighed and hoped that Starclan was right, because so far leading a clan was rather lonely. He stepped outside to see the moon was high in the sky and began his journey back across the warm sand, which appeared a pale blue in the moonlight. The tree-line slowly grew in his vision and he leapt up the rocks at the border between jungle and desert. Once the shade of the leaves encompassed him, Sandstar let out his tightness of breath. The desert was a dangerous place, as predators stalked every inch at night, and he thanked Starclan for his safe and eventless passage.

As he began to near the hollow he had chosen in which to build his clan's camp, he had a growing sense of unease that he was being followed. He tried to ignore the prickling fur along his spine and open his mouth to better smell out the stalker. A twig snapped to the right of him and Sandstar spun with a hiss, expecting to see one of the wild creatures that roamed the jungle. But instead of being met with a danger, Sandstar found himself staring into a pair of vibrant, green, feline eyes. She slowly emerged from the brush and her blue fur glinted in a beam of moonlight.

"I did not mean to startle you," she spoke softly, watching the cream tabby-cat with caution. "I am all alone and when I saw another cat, I could not help but follow in the hopes that I may find an ally."

Sandstar was silent for a moment, but then he allowed himself to relax.

"Of course, I'm sorry I reacted so defensively," he said to her. "I am Sandstar, but I do not have much of a clan yet."

Her eyes lit up. "A clan-cat?" she said excitedly. "I have heard of the clans but I have never encountered one. What is your clan called?"

Sandstar hesitated. He hadn't chosen a name yet. He thought quickly about what would make his clan strong and feared and the first thing that came to mind was the scaled predators of both the trees and the sand.

"Snakeclan."

She smiled and nodded. "My name is Ripley, but if you are in the need of cats, do you think it possible that I could be a part of Snakeclan."

Sandstar's heart skipped with happiness. His first warrior! "Oh yes!" he grinned. "But we must give you a name befitting a clan cat. How about... Ripplesong? Does that seem fitting to you?"

Ripley purred and nodded. "Perfect!"

"Then come, Ripplesong, let me show you our home."

Sandstar led Ripplesong into the trees and finally into the camp. It still needed to be built up, but even now it seemed magnificent. A decent sized waterfall cascaded down a cliff whose sides encircled a hollow. Sandstar jumped across the stepping stones in the stream leading from the falls and stood in the center of the clearing. The rocks housed vines and caves in their walls and Sandstar proudly showed Ripplesong her new camp. They slept outside the caves under the cover of the dark jungle and in the morning, Sandstar knew he needed to go back to the moonpool. He spoke to Ripplesong about it and then they left together. They hunted together on the way, using the hunger in their stomachs to sharpen their noses and ears as they waited for the sun to begin its descent.

[ Sandstar and Ripplesong hunt for food. ]
[ Sandstar visits the moonpool to ask for another cat. ]

Leader:
          Sandstar | 28 | male |
          Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
          righteous ~ determined ~ wary

Deputy:
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]X[/url]

Medicine Cat:

Warriors:
          Ripplesong | 25 moons | female |
          noble ~ kind-hearted ~ outspoken

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Clan Name | Username
    East | Clan Name | Username
    South | Clan Name | Username
    West | Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 |  0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor | Apprentice | No. of training sessions | Moves

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name | Cause of Death

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

clan replies / 021.

Postby deimido » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:58 am

Weather: Greenleaf is here! Due to the warm weather, it is a lot more common to find new cats on patrol and prey is easier then ever to catch.

( @Luvdisc your reply is here! / @Areater, @hiraeth. - your replies are here! / @.Quill., your reply is here! / @.galaxy., @vampiress_fox, @perle - your replies are here! / @.mochi, @Stoneleaf - your replies are here! / @Sunnymcsun - your reply is here! / @rainbowcatfish8888 - your reply is here! / @Tomato Sauce, @SkyGold, @ártémís - your replies are here!)

WrenClan | raven walker wrote:
Number of Cats: 2 F, 0 M

Days till next moonpool visit: 5

Hungrily, Pumastar ripped into the flesh of the pigeon she had caught, drooling at the taste of the succulent flesh. In contrast, Brackenflower took petite little bites; taking her time to chew each one properly. She hadn't​ been without food for as long as her leader, so she let her eat more. One both were full, they say back and thought about the day ahead.

Pumastar gazed down at the bird remains. "Well then. Once I've buried this I guess we'll have to go hunting again.". She sighed. How was she going to get more cats if all she had time for was hunting? This was harder than she'd thought it would be. Brackenflower leaned forward, "Or, hunting can wait. We can go a little while without food, right? If we go out on patrol we might find someone to join us. How does that sound?" She spoke gently and reassuringly, with a voice that was smooth and airy. Pumastar considered the idea. She didn't want to go hungry again, that was horrible, but she wanted to make some progress. Standing up she nodded. 'Sometimes we have to make sacrifices.". She declared proudly. She felt pretty cool, saying things like that, but she meant it. If she was gonna make this work she'd need to toughen up. "And don't forget we have our first gathering today. But, be careful. We don't know them and they might be hostile." She warned sternly.

(Pumastar and Brackenflower go out on a patrol)
(The clan consumes 1 big bird (3 servings))

"The two mollies came across a newcomer on patrol, a black cat with the smallest of white hairs on their chest, staring at them suspiciously as they sat upon a rock. The loner listened patiently as Pumastar told them that she and Brackenflower wouldn't cause them harm and that she had just recently founded a Clan in the area. The black cat's ears perked up then, now asking of what her Clan was and if it was anywhere close by."
While on patrol, your cats found a warrior.

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
ThornClan | N0VAHD wrote:
Number of Cats: 5
Shes: 3 || Toms: 2
Next Moonpool visit: April 11th

--------

[RussetStripe patrols the Border]
[AmberStar and BriarRose go hunting]
[FrozenDew looks for herbs]

The clan eats one Squirrel

"Russetstripe let out a startled yelp as a flash of ginger burst past him in chase of rabbit, he gazed curiously as the cat skidded to a stop and spat in annoyance over the lost prey. They then noticed they the tabby's stare on their back, awkwardly introducing themselves to Russetstripe as he asked who they were.
While on patrol, Russetstripe found a warrior.

White on patrol, Amberstar and Briarrose caught one squirrel!

While herb gathering, Frozendew found x1 dried oak leaves.

FlowClan | catbookdo wrote:
FlowClan
Number of Cats: 5
Next Moonpool Visit: Whenever

Wrenfoot looked down at the poor cat she had just rescued. The ginger tabby was sobbing uncontrollably about his missing sibling, and he almost lost his balance, before Wrenfoot caught him. “Lean on my shoulder.” She instructed the ginger tabby. “Don’t worry, I won’t hurt you. Just come with me, you need some rest.”
The ginger tabby shook his head, splattering drops of water all over Wrenfoot’s face. “B-but I ca-ca-can’t.” He stammered. “I-I’m not going an-anywhere until I s-see h-...” The ginger tabby’s speech faltered out, and he once again started sobbing. Wrenfoot felt his whole body started to shake, and she also felt his desperate attempts to shake the water out of his pelt. She just noticed how wet and heavy his thick pelt was.
“You can look for your sibling later.” Wrenfoot told him. “You need to come with me right now, though. Your pelt is soaking wet, you need to dry the massive thing off before you look for them, or else you might freeze to death, even in newleaf.”
The ginger tabby turned his blue gaze onto Wrenfoot. “Wh-what?” He stuttered out. “Bu-but I ca-can’t le-le-leave! What i-if s-”
“I know you’re concerned.” Wrenfoot interrupted. “But it would be much better for both you and them if you would come with me to rest. You almost died just a moment ago, don’t you think it would be wise to catch your breath for a moment? I’ll bring you back to where I live, I know someone who will take care of you there.”
“Bu-but I-I c-c-c-can’t leave!” The ginger tabby’s movements started becoming frantic, his head swinging rapidly side to side, his blue gaze trying to scan his surroundings as quickly as possible, looking for something that wasn’t there.
“Calm down.” Wrenfoot told him. “You’re coming with me. You need rest.”
“No, n-no, no.” The ginger tom left Wrenfoot’s shoulder, wandering off in the opposite direction she was trying to push him in. He carelessly stumbled around, his shaky paws carrying him towards the rushing water she had just rescued him from.
“What are you doing!” Wrenfoot cried out. She rushed towards the ginger tabby, stopping him from wandering any closer towards the water. She pulled up beside him, and let him lean on her again. She started pushing him away from the water, the tom’s paws stumbling along as her strong limbs pushed him along. “No objections. I’ll push you all the way to the camp if I have to.” Wrenfoot started pushing the larger tabby away from the water, towards the direction of her clan’s camp. This time the ginger tom didn’t object. He let her push him towards the direction of her clan’s camp, his shaky paws stepping with Wrenfoot’s towards camp.

Wrenfoot reached the camp, with the ginger tabby still up against her shoulder, his blue eyes looking distressed. The clan had been fairly successful, she thought, at being a defense of pebbles and stones around the camp. She headed towards Sparrowstep’s den, hoping that he would be back, because she didn’t want to deal with the ginger tom moping on her shoulder. She didn’t know what to do to make him feel better. In fact, she’d probably just make him feel worse. Before she reached Sparrowstep’s den, the small brown tabby quietly padded out. He looked at the tom on her shoulders, and she didn’t have to say anything for him to come towards the two and flank the ginger tabby’s other side, helping keep him steady until he reached his den. Once there, Wrenfoot left the ginger tabby’s side quickly, causing him to wobble until Sparrowstep caught him, gently bringing him down to the floor of the den.
After a few moments, Wrenfoot asked the brown tabby, “There’s nothing wrong with him, is there?”
Sparrowstep shook his head. “No.” He murmured. “He’s just shaken.”
“That makes sense.” Wrenfoot muttered to Sparrowstep. “The stupid tom fell in some strong water currents looking for his sibling.” She hoped that the ginger tom wouldn’t hear her insulting him.
“Why does that make him stupid?” Sparrowstep whispered to Wrenfoot, his head turning to meet hers. “Look at his thick pelt. I don’t see how he could swim very well with something like that, especially if he never learned. I can see your point if that’s the reason if you’re calling him stupid. But, he risked his life looking for his sibling in this flood. I think that was very brave of him.” Sparrowstep turned his head to the ginger tom, who had rolled over on his stomach. “How about you leave?” He continued to Wrenfoot, his eyes not leaving the ginger tom’s. “This tom needs to rest.”
Wrenfoot backed out of the den, turning her back to the medicine cat and ginger tabby. She knew that Sparrowstep didn’t want her around any longer. Their thoughts and opinions about others just didn’t go well together. Sparrowstep was the calm, quiet one who always saw the good in even someone’s stupidest decisions. She was the aggressive one who would judge you based on a bad decision you made. ‘I wish Sparrowstep would learn to live with my thoughts.’ She thought, as she strode to the warrior’s den. ‘I can live with his, so why can’t he live with mine?’ She ducked inside the warrior’s den, heading to her nest in the middle of the den. She reached the nest, curling in it. ‘Learn to live with other’s opinions. You live in a clan anyway.’ She added, raising her head to look out the den for when Pebblestar and Rookpelt would return.

It had been a few sunrises since Wrenfoot had rescued the ginger tabby. He’d recovered from his almost drowning physically, though not emotionally. He still moped around the medicine den, which he never left, wishing he had his sibling with him. He perked up whenever she was about to leave on a border patrol, but he returned to his usual self when she left without him.
Wrenfoot was about to leave on a border patrol again, but this time, she intended to bring the ginger tabby with her. It was getting tiring hearing his mournful cries every night. And she might as well make him happier, anyway.
She padded towards Sparrowstep’s den. The small brown tabby had already left earlier in the day to look for herbs. As she headed towards the medicine den, she noticed Rookpelt’s gaze on her. He and Pebblestar hadn’t left to hunt yet; they usually left camp at the same time as Wrenfoot. She noticed that Rookpelt had been staring at her a lot recently. She didn’t know why though. ‘Maybe instead of staring at me, he can come tell me whatever his problem is like he usually does?’ She thought as she neared the medicine cat den, ducking inside it. She noticed the ginger tabby in the back, looking at her from Sparrowstep’s old nest. “Come on.” She told him. “We’re going to look for your sibling now.”
The ginger tabby leaped up from the nest. “Really?” He exclaimed. He headed out of the den, his pace showing that he wanted to waste no more time in here. Wrenfoot left the medicine cat den after him. She noticed that the ginger tom’s step had a small bounce to it now that he was in a good mood. Rookpelt came up to the two of them. “We’re going to look for his sibling.” Wrenfoot told Rookpelt; the ginger tabby was already at the entrance to camp, waiting for Wrenfoot.
“You’re finally looking?” Rookpelt exclaimed. “Well okay! I can come too!”
Wrenfoot hadn’t expected that. Rookpelt loved hunting, she thought. “Why?” She asked him.
“Well,” Rookpelt stared at her, lowering his voice slightly. “Since he can’t swim, if you fall in some water, I’ll save you.” He gave her a huge smile.
“Ok then.” Privately Wrenfoot knew that she probably wasn’t going to fall in any water, but she wasn’t going to deny any extra help on her mission. “You can come.” Wrenfoot started padding towards the camp entrance, Rookpelt trailing right behind her. The ginger tabby was bouncing up and down from where he was standing, and once he saw the two cats, he eagerly rushed out of camp, leaving the two to pick up a faster pace to catch up to him. They met up with him a few tail-lengths away from the camp’s entrance. “Where did you last see your sibling?” Wrenfoot asked him.
The ginger tabby looked around. “It was near where you found me, I think. I don’t know where that is, though.”
“I can guide us there.” Wrenfoot told him. She stepped in front of him, turning her head and paws to where the location was. “It’s in this direction.” She called out.
The ginger tom rushed out to one of her sides, while Rookpelt took the other. Wrenfoot felt the eagerness in both tom’s steps. ‘I get why he’s excited.’ Wrenfoot thought, gazing at the ginger tom beside her for a moment. ‘But why is Rookpelt so excited?’ She gazed at the black tom beside her. ‘Well,’ She continued. ‘It seems in his personality to care deeply about others.’ She didn’t think about asking him, her conclusion was probably right anyways. She would just hear the answer she already knew repeated to her.
Wrenfoot took her mind off the black tom and thought of what would happen once they found the ginger tom’s sibling. ‘If we find her.’ Wrenfoot thought grimly. She could very well, after all, be dead. But the ginger tom certainly didn’t think she was. ‘Or maybe he’s just too hopeful to think of that.’ She thought, as she padded towards her destination, the two toms beside her.

(The clan eats the trout.)
(Pebblestar goes hunting.)
(Wrenfoot, Rookpelt, and ??? go on a border patrol.)
(Sparrowstep looks for herbs.)

While hunting, Pebblestar caught one squirrel!

"The area was silent and empty. Wrenfoot twitched an ear as she overheard the smallest whimper from the ginger tom, who was most likely remembering how he and his little sister were separated. Wrenfoot sighed before ordering the two to look around, the three cats left no stone upturned as they tried to pick up even the tiniest clue of the young cat's traces up until late sunhigh. The deputy was ready to give up until a shrill call from afar caught her and the two other's attention. The shape of a running ginger cat was becoming clearer as they came closer, and with a excited laugh the ginger tom ran up to them where the cat then bumped her head against the other's fondly. Rookpelt came up to Wrenpelt with a smile, who stared quietly at the two reunited siblings.
While on patrol, your cats found ???'s sister! An apprentice.

While herb gathering, Sparrowstep found x1 mallow leaves.

StreamClan | justice'n'joy wrote:
StreamClan
Number of Cats:37
Females: 21
Male: 20
Next Moonpool visit: 10/4/2017 (04/10/2017 to you US folk)
Next patrol: 9:49 pm NZT

Ripplestar thought about Ashflower. She was getting too old to have kits, yet he knew she wanted some. He was padding over to the moonpool, swiftly and nimbly. "StarClan, give me a kit that Ashflower and I can share and love as if it were our own."

Some kits are ready to be apprentices.

Twoface sneaks out to see Ratpaw.
above. Border patrol and apprentices train.

StarClan has given you a kit!

Pinekit, Whisperkit, Thistlekit, Tinykit, Spiritkit, and Heatherkit have all been apprenticed!

Your border patrol scented a badger in the area, come back again to drive it off.

Your hunting patrol caught two mice! One more posts remains until you feed your Clan.

Minkpaw and Tallpaw learn the advanced hunting skill.

Flashtail has passed on of old age, StarClan will take care of him now.
deimido

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby web. » Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:24 am

Number of Cats: 6
Shes: 3 || Toms: 3
Next Moonpool visit: April 11th

--------
the cool morning air had drifted into the nursery, where Whitewillow lay. Her ears twitched and her tail lashed in her sleep, her body growing hot from sweat. As she awoke, she found RussetStripe and FrozenDew next to her. FrozenDew was doing the average check up, looking at her fur for ticks, checking to see if she had a temperature, etc. as he sat back, he sighed. "There's nothing out of the ordinary.". RussetStripe sighed as he touched his nose to his mate's. " Do you feel fine, WhiteWillow? It's so close to when the kits are born and-". WhiteWillow shivered, feeling her body shake slightly with each breath. "I'm fine dear. G-Go out on a hunting patrol. If the kits are born soon, I'd need to be well fed." She smiled, but RussetStripe knew something was wrong. he exited the den as she had said, yet FrozenDew remained. "It's completely normal to have anxiety before having kits. I'll fetch you some Thyme." A few moments later they heard RussetStripe calling every other clan member to go hunting, and FrozenDew sighed "I'll stay with you until they get back. Let me just- fetch the thyme.".

As FrozenDew exited the den he was approached by GingerFur, who touched his nose to the medicine cats. "A-any requests? for prey, I mean. We're going hunting and I could try to-". FrozenDew sighed, flicking his tail in the slightly younger Warrior's face. "I like fish. we haven't had fish in ages.". GingerFur gave a confused look, then sighed. "No promises!" He yelled in the direction of the med cat, who was walking back to his den.

[RussetStripe, BriarRose, AmberStar and GingerFur go on a hunting patrol ]
[FrozenDew stays with WhiteWillow to aid her anxiety]

Frozendew gives WhiteWillow some thyme for her anxiety.
The clan eats one Squirrel

Leader:
          Amberstar | 45 moons | She | X

Deputy:
          RussetStripe | 29 Moons | Tom | X

Medicine Cat:
          FrozenDew | 58 Moons | Tom | X

Warriors:
          BriarRose | 17 Moons | She | X
          GingerFur | 42 moons | Tom | X

Apprentices:

Queens:
          WhiteWillow | 27 Moons | She | X

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
Catmint | x1 | Best remedy for Greencough and Whitecough
Chervil | x1 |For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively.
Dock | x1 | Soothes scratches, sore pads, and wounds.
Goldenrod | x1 | Good for healing wounds.
Horsetail | x1 | Soothes infections, and helps stop bleeding.
Thyme | x0 | Calms anxiety
Dried Oak Leaves |x1| Used to stop infections

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Vole | x0 | 1 servings
Mouse | x0 | 1 servings
Shrew | x0 | 1 servings
Small Fish | x0 | 2 servings
Rabbit | x1 | 3 servings
Squirrel| x0 | 2 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
WhiteWillow and RussetStripe | Unborn
Name and Name | Kits
web.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ivyclan - 12

Postby Springtalon » Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:02 am

{@Krazy - you didn't give me an image for the elder?} <-fixed via pm

Number of Cats: 16
Next Patrol: 4/3/17 - 7:30 pm
Next Visit to the Moonpool: 7 days
Upcoming Kittings: None
Current Servings: Four
Prey Eaten in Post: 2 Squirrels

~WB~

{Ravenstar | Moonpool | Warrior }
{Fogspark | Training Nightpaw }
{Smokebreath | Training Moonpaw}
{Shadowripple and Ghostfoot | Hunting | East Border | Plains | Shared with Obsidianclan}
{Fogspark and Redwing | Patrol | North Border | Lake}

Leader:
          Ravenstar | 30 Moons | Male | L

Deputy:
          Redwing | 41 moons | male | D

Medicine Cat:
          Owlsong | 33 Moons | Female | MC

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
          Twigpaw | 14 Moons | Male | MCA

Warriors:
          Smokebreath | 35 Moons | Male| W
          Fogspark | 35 Moons | Female | W
          Shadowripple | 30 Moons | Female | W
          Ghostfoot | 23 Moons | Male | W
          Ripplestorm | 21 Moons | Male | W

Apprentices:
          Nightpaw | 9 Moons | Male | A
          Moonpaw | 7 Moons | Female | A

Queens:
          Frostedmuzzle | 32 Moons | Female | Q
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]Q[/url]

Kits:
          Patchkit | 4 Moons | Female | K
          Tawnykit | 4 Moons | Female | K

Elders:
          Tigerstripe | 120 moons | Male | E
          Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]E[/url]
    Ally Clans:
    Lunarclan? | Bumbletear
    Obsidianclan? | Forgetful.
    Echoclan | Katrione
    Caveclan | Tauriel.

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Medicine Store
    Cobwebs | 1 | To soak up and
    stop (or slow) the bleeding.
    It may also be used to bind
    broken bones

Comfrey Root | 1 | Repairs
    broken bones or soothes
    wounds. Also used for wrenched
    claws. Can be used for itching
    or for inflammation on stiff
    joints. Also eases stiffness
    on wrenched shoulders
    when lined in a nest. Can be
    used for burns.

Goldenrod | 1 | Good for
    healing wounds

Mallow Leaves | 1 | Soothes
    bellyache

Stinging Nettle | 1 | Induces
    vomiting, or brings down
    swelling, respectively. Can
    be mixed with comfrey to
    help heal broken bones.
    Helps with wounds. Chewing
    the stems helps fight against
    infection

Lamb's Ear | 1 | Gives a cat
    strength

Burdrock Root | 1 | Lessens
    and heals the pain of infected
    rat bites; used to prevent
    infection of rat bites

Colt's Foot | 1 | Eases
    breathing or kitten-cough
    as well as cracked or sore
    pads

Marigold | 1 | Stops
    infection. Stops bleeding.
    Used for inflammation of
    stiff joints.

Chamomile | 1 | Strengthens
    the heart and soothes the
    mind. Also given to
    traveling cats for strength

Lavender | 1 | Cures
    fever and chills. Also used
    to hide the scent of death

Fennel | 1 | Helps
    pain in the hips.

Thyme | 1 | Calms
    nervousness, anxiety, and
    cats who are in shock.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mouse | x1 | 1 serving
    Squirrel | x0 | 2 servings
    Rabbit | x1 | 2 servings
    Raven | x1 | 3 servings
    Hare | x0 | 3 servings
    Small Fish | x2 | 2 servings

Mentors:
    Fogspark | Nightpaw | 03
    {> Climbing, Hunting, Battle <}
    Smokebreath | Moonpaw | 01
    {> Battle <}

Deceased Cats:

Families:
    ??? and ???
    {> Smokebreath and Fogspark
    Frostedmuzzle and ???
    {> Patchkit and Tawnykit
    ??? and ???
    {> Ravenstar and Shadowripple

Borders:
    Northern Lake | Clan | User
    Eastern Plains | Obsidianclan | forgetful.
    Southern Field | Lunarclan | Bumbletear
    Western Forest | Clan | User
[/quote][/quote]
Last edited by Springtalon on Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
once we've
if we stand as
someday becomes
and a prayer becomes a
and the strike starts here
Springtalon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skullclan - [12]

Postby Heda » Tue Apr 11, 2017 10:41 am

Number of Cats: 13
Next Moonpool Visit: April 8

────────────────────────────────────────
On the hunt Aspenswirl and Copperflame got into an argument about how old one of the larger and few living trees that were in the territory. Troutleap just rolled his eyes as the two, he was really only concerned with the two kits Runningsong had last night. Troutleap was very proud, Kestralkit and Rainkit. Both surviving and at the start of Greenleaf, his father always said it was a good sign. Troutleap was also excited for their very first apprentice who was becoming a warrior today too. Soulstar had said he felt that Eelpaw was more then ready and they would perform the ceremony at dusk. Eelpaw would soon be a warrior and Troutleap knew Soulstar was proud, although Troutleap also knew it would probably be a very long time before Soulstar took on a knew apprentice. He was just way too busy and couldn't handle an apprentice for quite sometimes, and now with more warriors it really shouldn't be a problem

Soulstar sighed with great relief as they walked the perimeter of the territory, the cool breeze rustling his short fur, it was nice as the weather was starting to warm up and Soulstar was quite pleased with this as he knew they would have bellies full for awhile. Eelpaw jumped up onto a rock and grinned as she then jumped onto a log. Quailfur watched her with a smirk on her face for for a second as she though Eelpaw was going to fall but surprising she didn't but what she did wip
(i'll continue with more time)
[A Pheasant was eaten]
[Hunting ; Troutleap, Quailfur, Emberslash]
[Patrolling ; Aspenswirl, Copperflame, Cedermouse]
[Herbs ; Ivythistle, Beetlepaw ]
[Soulstar goes to the moonpool to ask for a warrior and tell starclan about Eelpaw's ceremony (Eelswoop].]

Leader:
      Soulstar | 36 | Tom |

Deputy:
      Troutleap | 30 | Tom |

Medicine Cat:
      Ivythistle | 51 | Molly |

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
      Beetlepaw | 7 | Tom |

Warriors:
      Runningsong | 26 | Molly |
      Copperflame | 23 | Tom |
      Quailfur | 34 | Molly |
      Aspenswirl | 41 | Tom |
      Cedarmouse | 47 | Tom |
      Emberslash | 24 | Molly |
      name | age | gender | [url=link]₪[/url]

Apprentices:
      Eelpaw | 12 | Molly |

Queens:
      name | age | gender |[url=link]₪[/url]

Kits:
      Kestrelkit | 0 | Tom |
      Rainkit | 0 | Molly |

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Coastclan | cosmos
Blazeclan | shimmerstream

Enemy Clans
Bond to be some soon

Border Clans
Northern Forest | Thicketclan
Western River | Blazeclan
Eastern Mountains | Echoclan
Southern Mountains | Jinxclan

Medicine Store
Alder Bark | x1 |
Bark from an alder tree is good for healing toothaches.
Blackberry Leaves | x1 |
This herb is good for bee stings.
Burdock Root | x1 |
This herb is used to treat infections, and is especially g
ood for rat bites.
Catmint | x4 |
This herb is good for treating white cough and green co
ugh.
Chamomile | x1 |
This herb is used to calm a cat in the case of a nervous b
reakdown or severe shock.
Chervile Root | x1 |
This herb is used to keep away and treat infections.
Comfrey | X1 |
This herb is used to put broken bone on the right path fo
r mending.
Daisy Leaves | x1 |
This herb is used to soothe aching joints.
Dock Leaves | X1 |
This herb is used to treat nettle stings. Its juices are also g
ood for soothing sore paw pads.
Elder Leaves | x1 |
This herb can be used to help treat sprains.
Feaverfew |x1 |
This herb is used to cool feverish cats and treat headaches.
Goldenrod | x1 |
This herb is used in poultices to treat aching joints and stiff
ness. It can also be used to treat severe injuries.
Lavender | x1 | This herb is used to treat coughs and fevers.
It can also be used to calm a cat in the event of a nervous break
down or severe shock.
Marigold | x1 |
This herb is used to keep wounds from getting infected. It can al
so heal sores.
Nettle Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to keep down the swelling of a wound.
Oak Leaves | x0 |
This herb is used to stop bleeding from a wound and to fight infe
ction.
Poppy Seeds | x1 | This seed is used to numb pain and help a cat
sleep.
Snake Root | x0 | This herb is used to counter the effects of pois
on.
Yarrow | x1 | This herb is used to make a cat vomit. This action
expels poisons from the body.
Cobwebs | x1 |
Cobwebs are used to stop bleeding.
Honey | x1 |
Honey is used to treat sore throats.
Wild Garlic | x0 | Rolling in this herb can help to keep infection o
ut of wounds. It is also good for rat bites.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Trout | x3 | 4 servings
Salmon | x2 | 4 servings
Frog | x3 | 1 servings
Snake | x2 | 2 servings
Vole | x2 | 1 servings
Pheasant | x2 | 3 servings
Total | 14 | 35 servings

Training:
Necessary Skills: Fishing, Combat
Common Skills: Speed, Stealth, Swimming
Rare Skills: Climbing, intensive tracking

Mentor | Apprentice | * | * | * | *
Soulstar | Eelpaw | ₪ | ₪ | ₪ | ₪

Families:
Troutleap and Runningnose ⇒ kit, kit

Deceased Cats:
Cat Name | Age | Cause of Death
Last edited by Heda on Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Blazeclan - [08]

Postby shimmerstream » Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:12 am

Number of Cats: 9
Next Moonpool Visit: April 13th

Lavender, lavender... there was a reason I collected some. Poppythorn pondered, sitting in the medicine cat's den, staring at the purple flowers. I thought it was just used to hide stench, but I'm sure I heard someone mention it had other uses. Ah well, now blackberry leaves. What the heck am I supposed to use those for. Is there a use? I was pretty sure there was at the time... As she thought about her own incompetence, wondering whether it might be a problem, Gorsewing wandered in. Poppythorn unceremoniously shoved her lavender into the corner, forgetting her problems in favour of gossip with her new friend.

Gorsewing was new, but somehow she already knew the personal relationships between her clanmates better than they did. The two had quickly become close. The two she-cats were of similar age and complementing personalities. As they sat there, they chatted about everything. Like how they both loved, but were worried for Soaringstar. The prey had been running thin and they could tell he wasn't eating much, leaving it for the others. Poppythorn had brought it up, but he had clumsily denied it. Now he was pretending to eat to try to keep them from worrying for his sake while the rest of the clan also grew thinner.

Somehow the topic of conversation turned to Falconswoop. Poppythorn was going on and on about how strict and grumpy and terrible he is, and if she wasn't even listening Gorsewing asked whether Poppythorn found him attractive. The medicine cat flew into a whirlwind. "What?! Did you hear a word I said? Gorsewing stayed calm. "If course I did. You can still think he's cute even if you hate him." Poppythorn had to agree that it was possible, but she still didn't appreciate the question. "No. Actually I think he's kind of weird looking..." Of course, of course that was when Falconswoop walked into her den. "Who's weird looking?" He asked, scaring Gorsewing out of her fur, making her fluff up like a puffy dandelion. Poppythorn purred in amusement. "Oh just this mushroom I found." She lied dismissively. "Is there something you were looking for?" She asked innocently, but with a mischievous sparkle in her eyes that Falconswoop did not fail to notice. "Right. I was just wondering if you had anything for headaches." "Not right now. I'm still getting used to the territory and I haven't found any feverfew yet." Poppythorn was so proud that she actually knew the herb for headaches that she put the tiniest bit of emphasis on the herb's name, just to prove that she very much knew what she was talking about. Falconswoop nodded stoically. "No big deal, I'll just stay further away from Ravinepaw." His coment made Gorsewing laugh, but when the deputy and medicine cat both turned to look at her, she gulped, deeply embarrassed. Falconswoop didn't make jokes. The short furred tom gave her a confused look, than left the medicine cat den. Off to train with the apprentices no doubt. Poppythorn also gave Gorsewing a look, a quite different one than Falconswoop gave her. The blush on Gorsewing's face was more than visible beneath her pale fur and the judgement of her friend. No more words were spoken, they both understood. The two she-cats went their separate ways for the day and that was that.
Stormshadow was actually really enjoying her hunts with Palesparrow. He'd been so nice to her, giving her space when she wanted it, though they still talked often. She didn't know what she felt anymore. Coming to Blazeclan she had committed herself to living with other cats, but she had intended to alienate herself from them and spend most of her time in solitude. Most cats leave her to her own devices, except Palesparrow, and of course Velvetcoat. How different the two were, but somehow they'd both started to grow on her, if only from their perseverance. Even so, Stormshadow felt herself increasingly gravitating towards Palesparrow...

[Patrol: Soaringstar, Gorsewing]
[Hunting: Stormshadow, Palesparrow]
[Training: Falconswoop-Flaxenpaw, Velvetcoat-Ravinepaw]
[Herb Hunting: Poppythorn]
[the clan ate a pheasant]

Leader:
      Soaringstar | 39 | Male | ۵

Deputy:
      Falconswoop | 57 | Male | ۵

Medicine Cat:
      Poppythorn | 49 | Female | ۵

Warriors:
      Gorsewing | 44 | Female | ۵
      Velvetcoat | 32 | Male | ۵
      Stormshadow | 27 | Female | ۵
      Palesparrow | 20 | Male | ۵

Apprentices:
      Ravinepaw | 12 | Male | ۵
      Flaxenpaw | 10 | Female | ۵

Queens:
      Name | Age | Gender | [url=link]۵[/url]

Kits:

Elders:
Ally Clans:
Coastclan | ..cosmos..

Enemy Clans
Hopefully none soon

Border Clans
Northern Field | Blueclan
Western Field | Sandclan
Eastern River | Skullclan
Southern Forest | Pineclan

Medicine Store
Blackberry Leaves | x1 |
Eases the swelling of bee stings.
Catmint | x1 |
Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually
catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough.

Chervil | x1|
For infected wounds and bellyache, respectively. Can also be used
during kitting.

Cobwebs | x1 |
To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding.
It may also be used to bind broken bones.

Goldenrod | x1 |
Good for healing wounds.
Lavender | x1 |
Cures fever and chills. Also used to hide the scent of death.
Tansy | x1 |
Cures coughs. Can be used to cure wounds and poisons.
Stops cats from getting greencough. Soothes throats.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
Mouse | x0 | 1 serving
Shrew | x0 | 1 serving
Frog | x0 | 1 serving
Rabbit | x0 | 2 servings
Hare | x0 | 3 servings
Pheasant | x0 | 3 servings
Total | x0 | 3 needed

Training:
Necessary Skills: Hunting, Fighting
Common Skills: Tracking, Strategy, Stealth, Running
Rare Skills: Climbing, Swimming, Advanced Fighting

Flaconswoop | Flaxenpaw | fighting | hunting | - | -
Velvetcoat | Ravinepaw | fighting | hunting | - | -

Families:
Name and Name ⇒ kit, kit

Deceased Cats:
Walter | 43 | Greencough
shimmerstream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleswegbunny » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:29 pm

FernClan
Number of Cats:04

Snowdust had welcomed the new warrior happily. Too happily.. Fernstar thought. He gazed over to the newcomer, whom he had named Featherpelt, for his long fur. Snowdust purred happily and rubbed against him. Featherpelt smiled and nuzzled her back. Fernstar envied them silently, then jumped as Stormfrost padded silently up to him. "Er, sorry to startle you Fernstar, but I really think the medicine den could use more herbs." the tom meowed. Fernstar turned to his medicine cat and nodded. "Okay, Stormfrost, just make sure to be back soon." Fernstar warned.

Fernstar sighed. The flood was now over, luckily, so FernClan could hunt and patrol in peace. He mused over certain things, then, as he saw the sun getting slightly lower in the sky, decided to go on a border patrol. He padded over to Snowdust and Featherpelt, and he said, "I'll be patrolling the borders. Make sure to guard camp." The duo nodded. "We will, Fernstar." Featherpelt promised.

After Fernstar had gone, the camp was silent. Snowdust decided to interrupt. She gulped as she meowed, "W-Would you like to go on a walk?" Featherpelt hesitated. "Why not?" he finally meowed. Snowdust exhaled in relief, then, as they were walking, led him to the most beautiful spot in FernClan territory, which was a dip in the hills leading to a small waterfall. Featherpelt's eyes rounded. "This is gorgeous, Snowdust.. just like you. Why did you show me this place?" Snowdust hesitated. She took a deep breath. "Would you like to be my mate?" she blurted. Featherpelt was shocked silent for a heartbeat, then meowed, "Of course."

[Stormfrost goes hunting for herbs]
[Fernstar border patrols [size=50]if he finds a cat, can it be http://mp.thcdn.com/72/27/72270f904ff44 ... ?r=0&w=342 (credit to owner)
]
[Snowdust asks Featherpelt to be her mate][/size]

Leader:
          Fernstar | 38 moons | Male | X

Deputy:
          Snowdust| Age | Female| X

Medicine Cat:
          Stormfrost | 46 moons| Male | X

Warriors:
          Featherpelt| 29 moons | Male | [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username[/quote]

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders

Medicine Store
    Herb | Usage
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Robin | x1 | 3 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings
    Prey | x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by littleswegbunny on Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Last edited by Littleswegbunny on Thursday, January 81, 8165 6:73 a.m, edited 927391837193726192728182 times in total.
Reason: cant I do stuff without reasons please

[hello! I am too lazy to code so here's a simple siggy for now heh. I enjoy roleplaying, however, I am too shy to go into those reeeeeeeally big role plays, so I join new ones. You can also find me on some forum games as well. I like warrior cats and animals! I hope I seem kind, and send me a PM if you want to be friends!

Image meet Derp my cat snek

Pet's name: Bella
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
this is beautiful Bella who survived 24 hr grayscale good job Bella Bby
littleswegbunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ashton. » Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:37 pm

Number of Cats: 31 | Males: 16 | Females: 15
Next Moonpool Visit: April 17

"How was the Gathering?" Cloudtalon queried excitedly, trotting up to the returning group of cats. "It was great! - as always," Briardusk happily mewed. She loved the Gatherings. Even though this one hadn't been quite so interesting and LotusClan didn't make an appearance, she had met someone new. Cloudtalon smiled at her pleasure over the Gathering. "That's good. Maybe I could go with you next time." The red tabby nodded eagerly, "Yes! You would have so much fun! We could go meet a ton of other cats together and it'd be great!" Cloudtalon felt his face heating up as she spoke the word 'together.' He felt he could hardly breathe. Did she really just say that?.. In truth, he had been harboring a bit of a crush on her for a while, but after so long it seemed nothing would come of it. Maybe he would be wrong - maybe she liked him back! He was indeed wrong, however, but the poor tom had no idea. He had no idea of how she felt about Bumbletuft, the LotusClan medicine cat. The white tom grinned widely and tried not to stutter, "Yeah, that would be fun!" "Would you two just be quiet and go to bed already?" Frostpath grumbled as she headed toward the warriors' den. "No one's going to be able to sleep with all your chitter-chatter." Briardusk sighed, her gaze dropping to her paws. "Sorry, Frostpath..." She and Cloudtalon also began to make their way to the den, and before they entered, Briardusk turned to him with a small smile on her face. "I can't wait till the next Gathering!" The tom found himself smiling back. "Neither can I."

---

"Rise and shine, everyone!" Ashenclaw yowled, startling more than a few cats awake. "Can a cat get no sleep around here?" Frostpath muttered as she exited the den. "Green-leaf's here! No more flooding, so you all better get used to early morning patrols again," the deputy meowed. Daisyskip smiled as she heard her name called for the border patrol. The Gathering had brightened her mood quite a bit and she was beginning to feel like herself again. She was a little nervous however when Ashenclaw also assigned the new warrior Crowstorm to the patrol as well and asked her to show him around the territory. The two walked in silence as they headed out of the camp. When they neared the ravine, the ginger she-cat thought she should warn him about it, "Careful, watch your step. The ravine's right over there, and it's really easy to fall in...." she trailed off when her voice showed signs of cracking. The tom must have noticed. "Are you okay?" he asked quietly. Daisyskip nodded. "Fine. It's just.... We lost an apprentice a few moons ago. She wasn't watching where she was going, and she fell in." "Oh..." the tom murmured. "Well, I can promise you I won't be falling in anytime soon after finally finding a home and friendly cats." "You call Patchthorn and Frostpath friendly?" she laughed, Featherpaw's incident leaving her thoughts. "Okay, I guess not," he chuckled. "But most everyone is friendly. You're really friendly. But also really pretty, so talking to you makes me kinda nervous," he ended with a slight laugh. Daisyskip's breath caught in her throat and she felt her face heating up. He didn't just say that... - he couldn't have, what with her ruined eye and all. She was nearly speechless. "B-but my eye," she sputtered. Crowstorm only smiled. "Oh come on, don't be so hard on yourself - oh, shh... there's a squirrel over there." The black tom pointed with his nose in the direction of the prey. Daisyskip chuckled, "This isn't a hunting patrol, silly." "But it's right there," Crowstorm pleaded. "It'll be quick, I promise!" He actually didn't end up catching the squirrel, for it scurried up a tree as soon as he crept toward it. After that, they finished the patrol quickly and headed back to camp, Daisyskip's stomach full of butterflies the entire time.

Emberstar sat just outside her den as she watched all of the patrols and the apprentices and their mentors leave the camp. It seemed a bit lonely to her with only four warriors about, although she knew it was nothing like when she had first started LeafClan. A smile made its way onto her face at the thought of her first visit to the Moonpool. That gave her an idea - she would pay StarClan a visit today. She had nothing else to do after all. The tabby leader quickly bounded out of the camp in the direction of the Moonpool. It was a beautiful day - the sun was out, the sky was bright blue, the flooding had ended. She stepped quickly onto the cool stone floor of the Moonpool and sat at the pool's edge before lapping up the water

---

The leader woke the next morning at the side of the pool. She blinked slowly to clear her vision before getting to her paws and leaving the Moonpool. The sun was just barely up. Camp was almost within sight when she scented something. Pausing to get a better whiff of the air, Emberstar quickly recognized the scent. Fox. And there it was, lurking around at the edge of the camp, dangerously near the nursery. The tabby's eyes grew wide with horror, and without thinking or even yowling for help, she threw herself at the beast, clinging to its back and sinking her claws into its flesh. The fox let out a high yelp and began trying to shake her off. It partly succeeded, for the leader was just barely hanging onto it with her front claws. She should have let go and run away to divert its attention from the camp, but she didn't. The orange beast whipped its head around and bit her in her hind leg. She howled as pain ripped through her leg. Giving one hard, final shake, the fox flung Emberstar from them, and she collided with a tree. Her vision was growing dark, but she could still see the fox, snarling, creeping toward her. But then she caught sight of her Clan-mates, rushing to her aid. Relieved that they were there to deal with the creature, she let herself lose consciousness - and a life as well.

[ Training: all apprentices
Patrol: Daisyskip & Crowstorm
Hunting: Ashenclaw, Webfang, Briardusk, Dustfall, Badgerstrike, & Birchwing
Moonpool: apprentice
Emberstar loses a life
Herb hunting: Willowcloud & Appleheart ]

Leader:
        Emberstar | 52 | F | X
        Lives: ★★★★★★★★ [8/9]

Deputy:
        Ashenclaw | 55 | M | X

Medicine Cats:
        Willowcloud | 44 | F | X
        Appleheart | 21 | M | X

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
        none

Warriors:
        Patchthorn | 57 | M | X
        Webfang | 61 | M | X
        Briardusk | 36 | F | X
        Dustfall | 49 | M | X
        Frostpath | 25 | F | X
        Honeydapple | 46 | F | X
        Cloudtalon | 34 | M | X
        Stormbreeze | 22 | M | X
        Badgerstrike | 64 | F | X
        Daisyskip | 17 | F | X - right eye missing
        Foxpounce | 17 | M | X
        Birchwing | 17 | M | X
        Frigidrose | 37 | F | X
        Crowstorm | 22 | M | X

Apprentices:
        Breezepaw | 10 | F | X
        Cinderpaw | 10 | M | X
        Falconpaw | 9 | M | X
        Pinepaw | 9 | M | X
        Heatherpaw | 9 | F | X

Queens:
        Snowstep | 28 | F | X
        Tinyfeather | 48 | F | X

Kits:
        Dewkit | 3 | M | X
        Russetkit | 3 | F | X
        Otterkit | 3 | M | X
        Brightkit | 3 | F | X
        Fernkit | 2 | F | X

Elders:
        Sunstripe | 104 | M | X

Mates:
        Honeydapple & ???
        xx↪ Daisyskip, Foxpounce, Birchwing
        Frigidrose & ???
        xx↪ Breezepaw, Shadekit, Cinderpaw
        Emberstar & Webfang
        xx↪ Falconpaw, Pinepaw, Heatherpaw
        Snowstep & ???
        xx↪ Dewkit, Russetkit, Otterkit, Brightkit
        Tinyfeather & Dustfall
        xx↪ Fernkit

Borders:
        Northern | forest | BeechClan
        Southern | fields | AsterClan
        Western | river | StrikeClan
        Eastern | fields | SootClan
        North-east | forest | open
        North-west | river | LotusClan
        South-east | fields | AspenClan
        South-west | fields | open
        Ally Clans:
        EchoClan | Katrione
        StrikeClan | sugar pixel .
        BeechClan | hazilnut
        AsterClan | hiraeth.

Enemy Clans:
        none

Medicine Store:
        Alder bark | x1 | Eases toothaches
        Bindweed | x1 | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep
        xxthem in place
        Blackberry leaves | x1 | Eases the swelling of bee stings
        Borage Leaves | x2 | Produces more and better
        xxmilk, also brings down fevers
        Broom | x2 | Used to make poultices for broken legs and
        xxwounds
        Burnet | x1 | Keeps a cat's strength up
        Catmint | x5 | Best remedy for greencough, can be used
        xxfor whitecough
        Celandine | x1 | Soothes damaged eyes
        Cobwebs | x1 | Stops (or slows) bleeding and can
        xxbe used to bind broken bones
        Comfrey root | x1 | Repairs broken bones or soothes wounds.
        xxAlso used for wrenched claws. Can be used for itching or for
        xxinflammation on stiff joints. Also eases stiffness on wrenched
        xxshoulders when lined in a nest. Can be used for burns.
        Goldenrod | x2 | Good for healing wounds
        Hawkweed | x1 | Alternative to catmint, but not as strong
        Heather nectar | x1 | Makes swallowing easier and sweetens
        xxmixtures.
        Honey | x1 | Soothes infections, is a great remedy for
        xxsmoke-damaged or sore throats, helps cats swallow other
        xxconcoctions, helps soothe coughing, and gives energy
        Horsetail | x2 | Treats infections and stops bleeding
        Juniper berries | x2 | Soothes bellyaches, gives strength, and helps
        xxtroubled breathing. Also used to help calm cats
        Lamb's Ear | x1 | Gives a cat strength
        Marigold | x1 | Stops infection and bleeding
        Mouse bile | x2 | Used to remove ticks embedded in pelts
        Nettle leaves | x1 | Chewed into a poultice for a wound
        Poppy seeds | x2 | Helps a cat sleep, soothes shock
        xxor distress, and eases pain
        Ragwort leaves | x1 | treats aching joints
        Raspberry leaves | x1 | Could possibly ease pain or stop bleeding
        Rosemary | x1 | Hides the scent of death
        Snakeroot | x1 | Thought to heal poison.
        Stinging nettle | x1 | Induces vomiting, brings down swelling,
        xxcan be mixed with comfrey to heal broken bones, heals
        xxwound, chewing the stems helps against infection
        Sweet-sedge | x1 | Eases infection
        Wild garlic | x1 | Prevents infection, especially rat bites
        Yarrow | x1 | Extracts poison from wounds, will make a cat
        xxvomit up toxins, and the ointment will soften and help heal
        xxcracked pads

Fresh-Kill Pile:
        Mouse | x7 | 1 serving
        Vole | x6 | 1 serving
        Squirrel | x7 | 2 servings
        Small fish | x6 | 2 servings
        Hare | x7 | 3 servings
        Robin | x6 | 3 servings
        Total | 36 | 71 servings

Mentors:
        Cloudtalon | Breezepaw | climbing
        Honeydapple | Cinderpaw | climbing
        Frostpath | Falconpaw | hunting
        Birchwing | Pinepaw | hunting
        Stormbreeze | Heatherpaw | hunting

Deceased Cats:
        Shadekit | drowned
        Featherpaw | murdered by Frigidrose
ashton.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby killer romance. » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:28 am

Number of Cats: 2 F, 1 M

Date of moonpool visit:10th April (past)

Pleased, Pumastar padded back to camp, with Brackenflower on one side and the new warrior on the other. They were chatting away excitedly. The newcomer was very happy to be there, and was asking all sorts of things about the clan. Pumastar and Brackenflower both chipped in to explain everything and by the time they'd reached camp he was completely sure that he wanted to join. "So, you have special names?" He inquired as they arrived. The mollies nodded. "Ok. So, I need a name. At the moment I'm called Tree. And, you say sometimes names are based on looks? How about Darktree?" He suggested.
"Sounds great, warrior." Pumastar congratulated and set him his first job: hunting. She wanted to see how good he was, so she went with him. She could've gone to see Starclan, but decided against it. Brackenflower went out for herbs.

(Pumastar and Darktree go hunting)
(Brackenflower went out to gather herbs)

Leader:
          Pumastar | 31 moons | Female | X

Deputy:

Medicine Cat:
          Brackenflower | 35 moons | Female | X

Warriors:
          Darktree | 45 moons | Male | X

Apprentices:

Queens:

Kits:

Elders:
    Ally Clans:
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    North | Gustclan | Chamrosh
    South-East | Forestclan | Simonpet

Medicine Store
    Spider web x1 | To patch up wounds and stop bleeding.
    Catmint x1 | The bet cure for greencough​ and whitecough.
    Poppy seeds x1 | To ease pain and calm cats.
    Chervil x1 | To help infected would and bellyache. Sometimes helps kitting.
    Stinging nettle x1 | Induces vomiting, helps against swelling and can be used to fight infection. Helps heal bones when mixed with comfrey.

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Mice | x0 | 1 serving
    Squirrels | x0 | 2 servings
    Small Birds | x0 | 1 servings
    Big Birds | x0 | 3 servings
    Shrews | x0 | 1 servings
    Fawns | x0 | 4 servings

Mentors:

Deceased Cats:

Family:
    Name and Name | Kits
    Name and Name | Kits
Last edited by killer romance. on Wed Apr 12, 2017 8:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
---(f o r . y a)---

text text text text text
i'm miss brightside
the killers = life
brandon flowers <3
british female

the man - the killers
text text text text text

--( y o u ' r e . l o o k i n g )--

killer romance.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catskitten » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:45 am

Catskitten wrote:

-Sootclan-

Number of Cats:11

Last Moonpool visit: Now

Like a phoenix they rose from the ashes

(Click clan symbol to learn more about them)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

CAC Staff Note:2 more posts till prey counts thank you:)

V Welcome to the Clan V

x

Sorrowstory/Female
Tragedy/Depression/Clarity/Distrust
{Use to be a twoleg cat until bad luck came upon the family. Believing that it was her fault they dumped her into the forest. She fell asleep and dreamt of starry cats and a new home. She sees cats as they truly are. Its super hard to hide yourself from her. Because of this (and other reasons) Bassthorn avoids her like the plague. She sees him as a rude cat and doesn't like him at all.This cat prefers to be alone and doesn't hang out with the other cats. She sees herself as bad and tells herself she shouldn't be around them but hopes for acceptance. Her distrust comes from her past and she believes she will be abandoned eventually.}
As Bassthorn and the new cat made it home it continued as pure cold silence. The poor black cat tried hard to get the medicine cat to talk to them,to please just answer one question. They even begged at one point than after nothing silently walked behind Bassthorn tearfully.
They wish to know about Sootclan their new home. But they didn't feel welcomed. They both got to camp.
Bassthorn walked away and ditched the cat. The new cat looked around,scared assuming this was camp but not a hundred percent sure.
"Hey...Hey!" the cat yowled desperately after Bassthorn but the cat was long gone
And she didn't even get a name.
The she cat finally broke down and began to cry sadly. She wasn't home was she? She must of been mistaken. After all who would welcome a cat like her?
She waited for the leader to kick her out. Maybe other Sootclan members would give her a chance?
It was a feeble hope.

Suddenly the patrol was back.
The five cat patrol had return with prey to feed the cats.
Bassthorn walked up to Ashstar with a smile and meowed "New cat."
and left for medicine cat den,not waiting for response. Ashstar's face lit up as he saw the black cat nearby and he walked over to greet them.
He face than fell.
"Miss why are you crying?"
"Is this Sootclan?" The black cat asked,looking at Ashstar like he was gonna attack her,she eyed the patrol wearily and her claws slid out
She regretted following that rude cat
immediately. Her heart beat wildly from anxiety and she panted.
This might not even be Sootclan.
"Yes Im Ashstar the leader.
My medicine cat went to ask for a warrior. Are you her?" Ashstar asked in confusion
Something was off to the leader.
This wasn't how new clan members acted towards joining Sootclan.
They were happy not looking like the camp was a trap. He thought back to Bassthorn. The medicine cat was happy when he had talked to Ashstar so the leader just didn't understand what was wrong.
Why was this she cat crying?
The she cat suddenly looked away from him her expression depressed.
"I am. Do I meet your expectations?"
"Yes?" Ashstar blinked stupidly
The tom was confused by this sudden question.
"Yes you do." a voice rang behind him as Birdstorm stepped up near him and addressed the new warrior
Ashstar shook his head than answered after a thought
"Sootclan always welcomes new cats to our clan. I just wish to know whats wrong..."
"Names Sorrow. Who is that near you and behind you?"
The rude cat hadn't answered her so she saw no reason to answer this tom no matter how kind he acted.
Ashstar introduced the cats around him. Birdstorm was watching Sorrow
quietly studying her. Discomfort filled Sorrow. Did she do something wrong? The deputy rubbed against Sorrow and a quiet whisper reached the black cats ears and nobody elses "Theres nothing to fear here."
Sorrow tried to meow something but Birdstorm was already walking away with the patrol.
She turned around and flinched when Ashstar was there.
"When cats come to the clan there is a ceremony to find your clan name.
We will hold that in a bit when the patrol drops off the prey."
She noted that the leader still looked concerned but kept a respectful distance from her and her emotions.
She nodded quietly and he moved on. Sorrow glanced around her new home and waited.
------

{Ashstar goes to moonpool asks for warrior
Bassthorn goes herb hunting
Elkstep,Birdstorm,Whiteheart,Woodenpaw,Sorrowstory go prey hunting
Rumbletail and Riversong watch kits
Promisekit and Turtlekit play in camp}

Leader:
          Name:Ashstar| Age:25 moons| Gender:Male| [url=...]X[/url]
          Desc:White skinny cat with green eyes

Deputy:
          Name:Birdstorm| Age: 25 moons| Gender: Female| [url]X[/url]
          Desc:Siamese cat with blue eyes

Medicine Cat:
          Name:Bassthorn | Age:26 moons | Gender:Male | [url]X[/url]
          Desc:black and white cat

Warriors:
          Name:Whiteheart | Age:23 moons| Gender:Female| [url]X[/url]
          Desc:grey and white cat
          Name:Elkstep | Age:22 moons| Gender:Male | [url]X[/url]
          Desc:brown tabby
          Name:| Age: | Gender:| [url=link]X[/url]

Apprentices:
          Name:| Age:| Gender:| [url=link]X[/url]
          Name:Woodenpaw| Age:9 moons| Gender:Male| [url]X[/url]
          Desc:brown tabby
          Queens:
          Name:Riversong | Age:23 moons | Gender:Female | [url]X[/url]
          Desc:fluffy calico cat
          Kits:
          Name:Promisekit | Age:2 moons | Gender:Male | X
          Name:Turtlekit: | Age:2 moons | Gender:Female | X

Elders:
          Name:Rumbletail | Age:127 moons | Gender:Female | [url]X[/url]
          Desc:orange tabby green eyes
          Name:Sorrowstory | Age:18 moons| Gender:Female | X

Ally Clans:
    Lunarclan | Bumbletear
    Flurryclan | Nyeh Heh Heh!
    Clan Name | Username

Enemy Clans
    Clan Name | Username
    Clan Name | Username

Borders
    (my borders a bit more detailed:) Hope nobody minds)
    Northwestern Border - Flurryclan/Nyeh Heh Heh!!
    Northern Border - mountains
    Northeastern Border -
    Eastern Border - Leafclan/zephyrine
    Southeastern Border -
    Southern Border -
    Southwestern Border -
    Western Border - Lunarclan/Bumbletear

Medicine Store
    1x Bindweed | Fastens sticks to broken legs to keep them in place
    1x Broom | It is used to make poultices for broken legs and wounds
    1x Catmint | Best remedy for the deadly greencough, which kits and elders usually catch in the season of leaf-bare. Can also be used for whitecough
    0x Cobwebs | To soak up and stop (or slow) the bleeding. It may also be used to bind broken bones
    1x Dandelion | Thought to soothe and heal bee stings. Its leaves can also be chewed to act like a painkiller
    1x Horsetail | Treats infections and stops bleeding
    1x Honey | Soothes infections,is a great remedy for smoke-damaged or sore throats,helps cats swallow other concoctions,helps soothe coughing, and gives energy.
    1x Wintergreen | Treats wounds and some poisons
    1x Stinging Nettle | The seeds are eaten by a cat who's swallowed poison, or the leaves are chewed into a poultice for a wound. The stems can also be chewed.
    Induces vomiting, or brings down swelling, respectively. Can be mixed with comfrey to help heal broken bones.Helps with wounds. Chewing the stems helps fight against infection.
    Herb | Usage

Fresh-Kill Pile:
    Squirrels | x1 | 0 servings
    Mice | x0 | 0 servings
    Sparrows | x2 | 0 servings
    Voles | x0 | 0 servings
    Rabbits | x0 | 0 servings
    Crows| x0 | 0 servings

Mentors:
    Mentor:Birdstorm| Apprentice:Woodenpaw| No. of training sessions:2
    1st time:Learned climbing skill
    2nd time:Learned hunting skill
    Mentor:| Apprentice:| No. of training sessions:

Deceased Cats:
    Cat Name:| Cause of Death:
    Cat Name:| Cause of Death:

Mates:
    Elkstep and Riversong
    (Kits: Promisekit,Turtlekit)
    Name and Name

Cat Notes:
leader 24-80 moons
(Ashstar is special case)
elder 120 moons to higher
(can retire earlier in case of injury,etc.)
apprentinces 6 moons (train for 6 moons)
warriors 12-80 moons
senior warrior 80 moons-120 moons
All birds are 3 servings, squirrels are 2 servings, mice are 1, rabbits are 2, voles are 1

I was skipped awhile back:)
(Please pm me mods if you would like me to delete this but i assume we quote our forms)

Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups