Murderers in Thunderclan V.5 [News on page 897]

Just a little fun for when you have time to kill

Re: Murderers in Thunderclan V.5

Postby ~Macmanus~ » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:13 am

(Sorry, no time to Roleplay right now but I might before the exile. Vote is Acornpaw)
~Macmanus~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:18 am

acornpaw -- xxxx
newtmask -- xxxx
Last edited by Areater on Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:46 am, edited 7 times in total.
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Monomares » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:30 am

Spiritwish sighed, her head hanging over the edge of her nest as she watched Magpienose head out of the den. Usually she would get up and follow, ready for patrols, but since the apprentices had been exiled, she hadn't felt like it. Oceanpaw was her first apprentice, and with a murderer lurking about, possibly her last. She felt like she'd failed as a mentor. Then again, maybe it was Oceanpaw?
How could I even think that? She scolded herself.

((I have a hunch))
((Newtmask))
xxxxxiCome visit me on Lioden! ID 232339
iixxxxxcxix Leaving Indefinitely ❤
Monomares

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 䏠xote » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:49 am

newtmask
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Static~ » Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:49 am

Snowthorn slowly lifted her head from her mossy nest, scanning the warriors' den. Not everyone was accounted for, but they had likely just risen before her. Snowthorn was praying to Starclan that perhaps Thunderclan had chased out the murderer after all.

The she-cat emerged from the den with a few long strides, the sun warming her pelt. She sat down in a beam of light and began to groom her fur. She was surprised Squirrelstar hadn't woken anyone for the dawn patrol yet.

(I'm going to go with Acornpaw.)
x
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
call me static or stat!
he/him
x x x x x x x x x x

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

x

x

~Static~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Voice Among Many » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:09 am

Acornpaw peeked into the leader's den to find it empty. That's odd. She thought to herself before a ping of fear entered her mind. The apprentice raced to the warrior den to see that the deputy was missing as well. She was starting to panic. The small legged she-cat realized that she had very little choice than to see that cat that she blamed everything on-Newtmask. She hurried to the medicine cat's den. Seeing Magpienose was a little bit of relief to her. "S-squirrelstar's gone." She shivered with fear and panic.

(Voting Newtmask again.)
A Voice Among Many

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nymx » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:57 am

Newtmask reacted horribly as cats started to hiss at him and blame him for their recent deaths, his fur bristled. Even his own apprentice - the cat he'd taught, blamed him. "You think it was me?!" He replied, trying to keep his voice steady and calm, "Why not gather the facts before spitting out names?!" He added, his voice a more loud and angry tone, his gaze traveled his clan mates and he shook his head disappointedly. He suddenly glared at the short she-cat, ""Acornpaw, surely you didn't murder them?!"He hissed, his eyes blazing with anger.

[voting Acornpaw]
nymx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywalker, » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:04 am

vixentail

Another death. This time, it was the leader. She pinned her ears to her head, and sat quietly with the other cats, her tail wrapped protectively around her swollen belly. She couldn't even muster tears anymore; she had gotten to used to all these deaths... Even expected it. It was a sad thought, in all honest. But, she had to push past this. She had to be strong, for her kittens. She cast accusing looks to all her clan mates, and her eyes landed on Newtmask. He seemed on edge... She narrowed her green eyes, and turned away, dragging her paws slightly as she padded quietly into the nursery, laying down in her nest and mulling things over.

[ my vote is Newtmask ]
skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A Voice Among Many » Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:24 am

The apprentice's ears pinned back when she was being blamed for the deaths. "We need to find Squirrelstar instead of pointing tails at one another right now!" She yowled desperately. Their leader was missing and the whole ordeal was terrifying to her. She glanced at the medicine cat with hatred. "I must know a lot about deathberries compared to you for you to point me out like that." She hissed back.
A Voice Among Many

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scuttlefish » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:34 am

Spikepaw tried to track Squirrelstar's scent. There was a very faint trail leading out of camp..but it veered off it a strange direction. Magpienose had taken him to the part of the territory Squirrelstar would've been going to if she continued in a straight line. It was barren of prey and there wasn't much to look at. He bounded back to his mentor. "Magpienose! I think I found Squirrelstar's scent trail! It's going in that direction!" He pointed with his nose. "Do you think she might've gone patrolling?"

Acornpaw)
I used to be sugar pixel .

Microllama Adoption Center

scuttlefish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me